Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime6th April 2020, 4:09 pm

Orcsav would chuckle as she had no intention of trying to get with Orcalvaro, not if it meant pissing off the sheorc with the ability to bash her head in from a mid ranged distance. No it just wasn't worth it she'll find someone or something else to fertilize her eggs thank you very much. "Alright well. Not interested in him like that. So now that that's settled how about we head out, also good job you two you did well.." she said making sure to thank their two new helpers so that they would feel appreciated. She would make sure she had everything, Tibia check, skull sack check, spiky nuts check. Yeah she was prepared.

(Orcsav exits)

Spoiler:
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime6th April 2020, 9:20 pm

Well then, that’s not what he expected at all but he didn’t mind in truth. He and Orcemi had been together for a long while now and he did appreciate and cherish her as an ally but as a mate? Who knew. He wasn’t thinking about settling down and having baby orcs at the moment, oh no, he was more focused on the survival of him and his peers in this harsh reality and once that is settled then maybe he could think about that. With the training complete, it was time for them to head back outside for the hunt. Signaling to Orcemi and Orckite that they were moving out. They’d check their equipment to ensure they were prepared and then followed Orcsav out.

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 9:00 pm

Sorcsav would enter the mine with a sense of ourpose swaggering in like she owned the place before getting to the center and putting the demon spider she was carrying in the ground. She would clear her voice knowing that all of them were most likely watching her and would point behind her essentially setting it so that Urkemi and Orsalvaro could come in after her, oh and Orckite too but he wasn't as important for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2020, 10:09 pm

Alvaro and the others would enter after Sorcsav and placed everything down where she dropped what she had carried. He was positive that this was yet another tactic for the others to fear them but he was certain that their new appearance alone would be more than enough to make their enemies feel a bit concerned. He wasn’t really interested in the queen and her ilk to be truthful, he wanted to seek out that useless Orcpops as he was certain that he would have some useful information for them if not well his time as an elder was about to come at an end. He’d wait until Sorcsav was finished flexing her muscles, however.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 12:31 am

The other Orcs would watch in awe at the trio's new appearances, while Orckite would shuffle away to go check on Orcbell & Orckel. Of that those who were in pairs would only gain even more wariness of them though this time rather than flock to the other orcs they were now a lot more interested in allying themselves with the clearly superior orcs. While Orcprince and Orcprincess would look at them with a mixture of fear and respect all Orcqueen could see was a threat and she hated it, so seeking to cease the opportunity to attack she would letting out a yell and causing all of her harem to charge at the trio. She would remain back having managed to get one of them to fashion a strange weapon for her which she would pull back before firing off a flying projectile which would unfortunately miss. Orcpops would linger near the cave wall watching with a smirk on his face, he never liked Orcalvaro or Orcemi and now they would be getting their just deserts.

Turf War:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 10:55 am

"Ugh why won't y'all learn." Sorcsav would put her bag on the ground and take out her skulls not deeming it necessary to use her Tibia for such an occasion. She would then throw them at two of the charging Orcs as there were enough of them that they all could get two of them. "Moar Skulls for mah Skull Bag, more meat for mah belly!" she taunted Orcqueen hoping to keep her attention on her as she recognized that this one was a fellowed ranged weapon user though she was very interested in what sort of weapon that was as she hadn't seen anything like that before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 4:14 pm

Letting out a sigh he would signal to Urkemi that he’d take the two that were on the left while she took the two that were on the right. Once that was communicated, he would fire off two aqua balls at the two on the left aiming specifically for their eyes hoping it would distract them enough for him to slam his fists into their faces. Urkemi would relish the chance to try out her new form and thus would rush out towards the two nearest to her before attempting to bash one in the crotch while bashing the other over the head.

Alvaro:

Urkemi:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 6:39 pm

Their new strength was quite overwhelming as four of the six charging orcs were hit before they could even get close two of them were hit by spheres of magic causing them to cry out in pain as aqua washed over them while their allies would be struck by the skulls of their diseased kin in the head. The ones who made it over on the other hand had to deal with Urkemi's brutality with the first crumpling to the ground as her coochie endured some carnage while the other was bashed over the head. The ease at which this occurred made it blatantly clear that they were not to be underestimated and it gave Orsalvaro the chance to move up and punch the two he had used magic on in the face while Sorcsav easily caught the skulls as they came back to her. Orcqueen would fire off another arrow but it would barely sink into of Sorcsav's shoulder as it was merely a flesh wound. Due to that each of the orcs who had rushed them would hesitate, some due to pain like Orcbishop & Orcrook who had been blasted with magic and punched in the face, some due to fear like Orcpawn, Orcknight, Orcrook & Orcmaid who had been attacked by Urkemi & Sorcsav respectively.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 7:55 pm

Look at the lot of you” Alvaro said as he stepped forward to get a better view of not only the six who attacked them but the rest who were watching. “Fighting for someone who couldn’t give two pig shits about you. Is this how you want to live the rest of your lives? As someone’s cum dumpster and personal meat shield? I don’t want to kill any of you as I know what you’re doing is just for survival in this world but what if I can offer you a chance to become a better Orc an Orc that doesn’t have to raped or maimed to be fed an Orc that can evolve as we have! This is your final warning. If you continue to fight for lost causes and attack us we will slaughter each and every one of you and then feed on your corpses or you could join us in creating a better world for us all.” He said before shooting a look at Orcpops, he knew he didn’t have much like for him just like the Orcking and soon he’ll get his. “If you still are undecided, however, you’ll be free to stay in the mine and live how you’ve always lived freely but if you decided to harm anyone who runs with me, your fate will be the same who stand against me” Urkemi waited in silence until Alvaro was finished just in case anyone had any funny ideas of attacking him, she'd be ready to bash some skulls in.

Alvaro:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 12:51 am

Orcsav would wait as well to see the reaction of those who had taken up arms against them. She would keep her throwing skulls at the ready just in case but if they left her and her friends alone then she would speak up before charging at Orcqueen. "Step aside, she dies for starting this whole conflict in the first place." She said and when she got close enough she wpuld throw both of her skulls at Orcqueen aiming for her snout and Belly and adding in Stench Imbue to both of her bounce throws for good measure. Orcqueens reckoning had come and her skull would be a nice addition to her collection...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 3:08 am

The other orcs would in fact stand down as none of them were feeling capable of dealing with the newly evolved Orcs and Orcqueen would get pummeled by both Skulls, however it wouldn't kill her, no one of the paired Orcs would actually run over before tackling and promptly beating her to death with a rock he held in both hands. He would get up after doing so and look towards Orcsav before ripping Orcqueen's head off and tossing it towards her. "She stole my mate." Orcwill said before bowing his head as out of the newly arrived Orcs he respected Sorcsav the most, as he did so Orcmaid would run up towards him before trying to say something though he would hold up a hand not wanting her to speak to him after such a betrayal. Still she realized her mistakes and would try to make up for it by joining with Orcsav.

"We no fight you. Just want to keep our way of life." Orcprince would say his voice surprisingly high for a male Orc and he enjoyed sparring with his fellow Orcs raping those of his servants who preformed poorly in spars and going on hunts with those two preformed good in them. He recognized the superior Orcs and didn't want to antagonize them but likewise didn't want to join them. "Same here, I only care about new clothes!" Orccess shouted out as she was terrified of them and didn't want Orcsav to add her skull to her collection, but it was because of that fear she didn't want to join them at the same time. She'd prefer not to interact with them at all, and considering her attendants were all hooked to her sexual prowess and were good at providing what she needed she saw no need to try and take control from them.

As five of the undecided Orcs would walk over to stand near Orcwill essentially willing to join Orcsav, Orcpops would watch and would shiver as none of the older generations had ever possessed such a commanding voice, he even found himself swayed by Orsalvaro's words and though he still didn't like him he feared his strength and thus knew it was in his best interest to listen to him, at least until the older generation returned. Meanwhile Orckite had been talking with Orcmeg convincing her that times had changed and it was in her best interest to join up with them and sure enough after seeing that Orcbell & Orckel were somewhat happier than before she decided to join Orsalvaro.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 12:37 pm

Understand the situation, he’d make his way over to Orcprince before extending his hand. “Maybe one day we’ll be able to come together for a common goal. With that said, however, we’ll, of course, be taking the biggest section of the mine since we’re two times the size as your faction. I hope that’s okay” He didn’t care if he minds as they were going to move in regardless. He’d also look to shake the hand of Orcprincess showing her that he was a friendly Orc. Who knows, maybe they would end up joining him in the future?

Once he was done with all the formalities, he’d turn his attention to Orcpops. “Well if it isn’t the waste of space Orc himself. You must have been disappointed to see that I wasn’t killed?” He said chuckling before signaling to Urkemi to come over. “You know. I think we need new management around here and since Orcprince and Orcprincess don’t seem to need your services anymore, assuming you did anything for them, I think we’ll just add you to the pile of meat we can share amongst the group. Unless you have some valuable information you can give. Though that would be a first.” Alternatively, he did have the option of straight-up joining them. With his persuasion skills a bit better he’d try to persuade the old fart but he wasn’t opposed to killing him either.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 2:00 pm

Orcsav would smile savagely as Orcqueen's head was tossed at her feet, this was an Orc after her own Heart. "Ha ha perfect. I like you, you will join me on my hunts and to commemorate that a feast, it feels so much better when you eat the flesh of those who have wronged you." she said gesturing him to pick up the rest of the body and come beside her. "What's your name anyways? Mine is Sorcsav, oh if you others want to come under my protection it's important that you learn how to dig, we're in a mine right gonna he something good if we keep digging. But if you have other skills tell me whatcha can do now or forever hold your peace. Sorcsav said and if Orcwill agreed to what she said she would strip down Orcqueen before washing off her body with her Lesser Spirit stone. She wpuld tear off both of the corpses arms before biting a chunk off of one and offering the other arm to Orcwill. Time to see if he had what it took to roll with her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 4:57 pm

Orcprince would warily take the Orsimer's hand giving a quick but firm shake, and after that Orccess would also take his hand though her grip was a lot more shaky. Either way they didn't oppose him as they understood they weren't in a position to barter as their factions together weren't large enough to prove a threat to Orcsav much less him. "Maybe we can trade, my orcs are good with swimming we can bring what we find, and you can bring what you hunt." Orcprince said before walking away causing Orcess to pale a bit before offering up what she could. "My orcs are good at crafting, you see this outfit they made it for me. If you bring monsters we can make stuff for you in exchange for things." she said before hastily departing as well as she saw his eyes focus in on Orcpops and didn't want to be caught in the middle of that.

"Ugh, I never said I didn't like you Orsalvaro, I can show you where we keep the breeding elves, just spare my life. I have other places within the mine that I know of that could be of use to you. Not to mention I have information about the Great Forest there are more dangerous things in it than that Apex Predator." Orcpops would immediately fall to his knees after Orsalvaro spoke and he saw the gleam in Urkemi's eyes spitting out as much information that he could before pointing towards the Argiope.

Orcalvaro:

Meanwhile Orcwill would straighten up before grabbing the headless corpse and dragging it towards Sorcsav, he would watch what she did stoically before taking the arm that was given to him pointedly ignoring the fact that Orcmaid was starting to gag as she watched her former lover be eaten. "Orcwill, it would honor to follow you hunt." he said before taking a bite as well a gleam entering his eyes as he experienced the taste of his own kind for the first time. Suffice to say he actually enjoyed it and would quickly start devouring it to the bone. "Orc good." he said looking at her with a bit more awe as he understood now why she was so fond of eating more orcs. "Uh Orcguts, okay with digging. But three don't know how dig, mate Orcroll & I can dig. Maybe Sorcsav teach them dig?" One of the Orcs spoke up pointing to himself and his mate who were a little more filthy than the others clearly having some experience with digging while the others didn't seem to know much about it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 5:28 pm

Alvaro would make a mental note of their offers and would come back to them soon enough. It wasn’t ideal as he’d prefer to his faction be able to do everything that is needed but maybe bartering with them would be an okay way of living, for now atleast. “You didn’t have to say anything Orcpops I saw that smile on your face when we got attacked. Anyways I’ll spare you for now.  So you can tell me all you know while you show me these breeding elves.” He said with a smile before Urkemi forced him on his feet. He wanted to hurry this up as he wanted to practice some magic before going to sleep.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 8:22 pm

Sorcsav would nod in understanding for now she would have those two teach the others to dig. "Alright you two teach them to dig. Orcwill and I will be right back. Y'all can eat the rest of her if you want otherwise when I come back I'll bring" she said before heading over to follow her friends it seemed like they were up to something interesting but perhaps it cpuld wait a bit. "Oh and make sure no one touches our kills. Oh hey Orcwill watch me carefully this is important filor when we go hunt" she said before tossing Orcqueens head up so that she could catch it while she walked. "Ha ha look at him grovel pathetic." she taunted him trying to give Orcwill an example to follow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 10:33 pm

Orcpops would rise from his knees after being graced with life "it's not that I don't like you..." he protested despite the fact it wasn't going to work, hearing sorcsav bad mouth him made him roll his eyes in frustration. He knew there was a better chance of him dying by one of their attacks rather than him killing one of them in the process, he would proceed to lead alvaro deeper into the cave. The journey would take them a few hours but when finally they would reach the area where the elvish slaves were, he would open the door showing him the two female elves they had capture from his generation. It was actually one of the few accomplishments he had from his generation.

The other factions in the cave would feel like a huge weight was lifted off their chest when both alvaro and sorcsav left the immediate area, however their followers weren't much of an issue to deal with. orcprince and orcess would seem to stroll towards each other without member of their factions to talk amongst themselves "What are we going to do about them... this mine belongs to me I was next in line to be queen" she groaned softly to orcprince but it wasn't as if he would acknowledge as he had plans to change the hieratic of the cave a while back. he was the only one who should be acknowledged as queen or princess, but that was a tale for another time.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haio on 15th April 2020, 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 12:33 am

This…. Is it?” Alvaro stated extremely disappointed. To have brought them this far for a mere two elves was a bit of an insult in truth and he was now seriously considering killing the old orc. “How long have they been here and how often have these women been used?” He asked before looking over at Orcpops hoping he’d be able to tell him what he wanted to hear. If not for his sake he would have to keep up his end of the bargain by telling him what else he knew about the mine and the forest they had just been in. Honestly, he wasn’t too hopeful that the old man did have any useful information for them but he did have some special planned for the old orc.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 12:46 am

Orcpop's eyes drifted away from alvaro seeing that he was expressing his disappointment with the elves "umm... y-yyess these are the elves?" his eyes slowly drifted from corner to corner realizing the heavy disappointment in alvaro's voice. "elves they can live for several decades sometimes even centuries" he announce as he tried to avoid the main important questions seeing as he was already disappointed with the elves and despite his long life, he didn't want to go as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 12:51 am

Sorcsav would be annoyed by the whole situation and as a result would bare her tusks. "What ever you know or have kept in reserve tou bell spill before I bite your face off. So worthless. she taunted him again those there was a threat she actually wasn't going to follow through with. No he was Orsalvaro's kill and she would respect that she knew he probably had the best way of dealing with him. "And hurry up with it we have shit to do."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 1:32 am

orcpop's eyes would at first make eye contact with sorcsav before his eye would swing in a upward direction opposing direction from her. "the orcs from my generation captured these elves back on my fourth day of consciousness, but I don't really know how often they were used by the orcs from my generation as I was too fearful to oppose them in the use of the elves" orcpops confessed in a regretful tone yet there was nothing he cherished more than his life. Orcpop's would turn to orsalvaro "There something coming up... A tournament between orcs, with spirit stone as the prize. But if you kill me you'll never get the prize."

Orcwill on the other hand, wasn't as used to this type of use of this skill or any skill to that matter. he would try to use the taunt skill in the same way his mentor did "scumbag, you know better" he spoke yet it didn't give the same intimidating vibe sorcsavs did which cause him to hide behind her as he'd regret if he'd crossed the line.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:01 pm

Yet again more useless information. He was interested in fighting more Orcs, what was interested in was things that could help his faction grow by becoming more self sufficient and less savage. Letting out a sigh he would resist the urge of telling Urkemi to bash his head in he decided he’d entertain the thought of the tournament. “What kind of spirit stones are talking about? And where is the tournament being held?” He asked while observing the elves that were before them. He was never one that liked the idea of rape or using another for your own pleasure but if they were as broken as that last Orc they encountered then he’d have no choice but to throw them to his followers to keep up moral.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:24 pm

Sorcsav wpuld nod as it seemed that Orcwill was trying to get the hang of things but he wasn't confident enough. "Good you're doing good but you need to look at him like the shit stain he is and insult him like you mean it." she taunted Orcpops yet again all the while trying to teach Orcwill how to properly aggravate someone. This way she constantly kept Orcpops off balance that way she looked like Bad Orc while Orcalvaro looked like Good Orc. At the very least sje could get her kicks out of belittling Orcpops for his ineptitude and work on rebuilding Orcwill's confidence.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 3:13 pm

orcpop's eyes would drift toward orcwill and gave him a look that showed that he was ready to eat his head off, ocrwill would hid his face behind sorcsav. orcpops's attention shifted back to oralvaro who seemed to not know the procedure of having information that would keep him alive. "I can't tell you what type of spirit stones they are" he stated raising his hands taking a step away from the group as someone was bound to get aggressive with him after saying that, yet it would cause him to at least have a smirk in the situation as he believed he had the upper hand for now at least.

"what are the chances that if I tell you what they are and you don't like them that you'd keep me alive?" he questioned knowing that it was a slim chance that he would be able to keep his life if he was to speak up about the spirit stone.

Even though orsalvaro was gifted due to his rank up all he was able to determine from the elves were that they were elves and nothing more than what orcpops told them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 4:22 pm

Yeah, he was done with this. All this was just the ramblings of an Orc that just wanted to live and since he had no useful information to give them, he served no purpose. “Right so let us see. You can’t tell me where the tournament is, you can’t tell me anything about the great southern forest which you brought up by the way and you can’t tell me what kind of stones they have as a prize. Your chances of living were slim, to begin with, but now it might have just falling straight to zero.” Letting out a sigh, he’d try to see if he could observe anything about the female orcs since he couldn’t depend on Orcpops to do anything. Regardless if he was able to observe anything or not he’d throw both women over his shoulders before heading back up to where his faction was. “Oh. Urkemi. He’s coming with us too. Although I think you should break his kneecaps and crush his tiny legs. He isn’t going anywhere. You can join her if you want Sorcsav but I’m sick of him so I’m heading back up to see what’s going on with Orckite.” He said with a smile before making his way back up.

Urkemi would smile when she heard Alvaro’s words and thus would draw her baboon spine and began bashing in Orcpops’ kneecaps until they were shattered before bashing in his ankles as well. Once she could verify that the old fart couldn’t walk and once Sorcsav was done getting in on the action, she would pick him up and take him back to their resting place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next