Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 5:37 pm

Orcsav would pointedly ignore the groups looking at her and instead would make a beeline to the lesser water spirit stones and if she wasn't obstructed would pick one up and would proceed to try and walk out of the Orc Mine before anyone got any ideas. She would make sure to use Stench if anyone did try to approach her ad she wanted to make sure they knew she wasn't trying to be friendly with them nor did she want to let them approach without resorting to violence as far as she was concerned they were all creeps.

(Orcsav exits if possible?)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 6:03 pm

It wouldn't be that easy as when she bent down to pick up one of the Lesser Water Stones one of the pairs of Orcs would approach her causing her to emit her stench which would cause them to snort as it didn't smell that bad. One of them would run at her arms wide trying to grab her while the other would try and circle around so that when the first grabbed her she would grab her legs so that she couldn't run away. Meanwhile the other Orcs merely watched, as if they did try to move it would result in a whole large dash to try and grab Orcsav and the last fresh meat that happened to ended up with a torn behind and bled out on the floor. So rather than repeat that they'd let the pair try and if they succeeded then in order to voice their displeasure each of them Harems would split them. Naturally this made sure that no matter what the harem king would end up with Orcsav as she would still be roughly fresh just broken in a little so that when he eventually got her she would be floored by his refined technique.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 7:22 pm

Home sweet home. Alvaro thought after storing the Hind Cub carcass somewhere safe in his room so he’d be able to find it when he got back from his little reconnaissance mission. “Let’s go guys. But let’s try to be as quiet as possible don’t want to ruin into any trouble before we go ahead with this plan.” He said to the both them but allowed Orcemi to carry her weapon just in case they did need it and knowing this place there was a 95% chance that they were going to have to punch or clobber someone.

Leaving the room, the group would try and sneak around as best as they could until they arrived at the area that Orckite’s master was in. Telling them not to make a sound, Alvaro would take a peep inside to see what was going on as he heard a bit of shuffling and when he did see what was happening he couldn’t help but sigh. He was surprised that the Gods were testing character yet again as he happened to see a young orc in trouble. Judging from what he had seen it was obvious who the head honcho of all this was and he couldn’t help feeling uneasy when looking at him. In truth he should just leave this business alone and go get some rest as he was in no mood for another fight, however, being the self-righteous idiot he was he decided he was going to risk it all. “Alright guys, fuck the plan we’ve gotta try and rescue this poor sap. Orckite, I need you to go in and cause a distraction. Go in and make an announcement of your return and try to grab the attention of the two orcs around her specifically once you ensure that their backs and turned to us Orcemi and I will rush in and hit them as hard as we can and escape with the orc. Since the pathway should be cleared after all of that you will be able to run out behind us pretending to give chase.” He ended before looking Orckite in the eyes. “I know it seems scary but I need you to trust me. Once this is over we’ll take care of that bastard once and for all so you’ll be free. Okay?”
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 7:31 pm

Orcsav would immediately begin to fight using her newly gaimed Lesser Water Spirit stone as a weapon and spraying out enougb water that it could of been used to wash her body at the one who was running at her. If that worked to deter him she would turn and wait until the other orc was just about to grab her before throwing her Iron Ore right at their snout with all of her strength hopefully it would be enough force that it would bounce off of her skull so she could catch it again. All the while she would release her stench in distress.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 8:44 pm

Orckite would tear up at what Orcalvaro was saying as he was too afraid of what his master would do to him if he was involved in that sort of thing. He was about to refused but then Orcalvaro kept speaking and he found himself being swayed as it seemed as if Orcalvaro gained more of a leader like presence despite the fact that he was currently injured. "O-Okay I believe in you." Orckite said before running forward and letting out a large amount of stench before shouting out "She's Master's Booty! How Dare you!" he said running out and shouting at the pair who were currently trying to rape Orcsav.

This would cause all eyes to go at him and then chaos would erupt. Orcsav would spray the first orc with water the harsh spray getting into his eyes causing him to squeal and try to wipe the water away, as for the female orc coming behind her she would have one of her eyes busted by the rock impacting it while the combination of the pain and the pungent stench given off by the Iron Ore thrown at her she would clutch her face in agony and sensory overload. This would be the perfect time for an ambush and Orcemi would rush out with her trusty rock and grab onto the splashed Orc before using a single arm to lift it up before slamming it on the ground. From there she would use her trusty rock and hit it in the head for good measure to ensure it stayed on the ground long enough for Orcalvaro to have enough time to convince the new orc to escape with them. Speaking of the Iron Orc the force of the throw would actually cause it to bounce off of the female orc's skull and head back to Orcsav. Unfortunately she would botch the catch and would sustain some damage from her own throw but on the plus side she would still have her iron ore.

Orcsav:

Orcalvaro:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 9:29 pm

Alvaro was pleased that he was able to convince Orckite to go ahead with the plan even though it would put him directly against his former master. If his plan worked then they’d be able to easily scoop the orc up and leave or if it backfired then they’d be raped and then possibly killed and he hoped it wasn’t the latter. Once Orckite had successfully distracted the room, he would signal to Orcemi to quickly get in position and bash some faces in and oh boy she did. He couldn’t help but grin at the sight of her beating the life out of the Orc with the rock and thought it was time she started using something else as a weapon, although the rock had been useful since day one. Before he could join in on the fun, however, the female orc was able to take down the other orc which he was thankful for. “Hey, you!” He called out to the female. “Are you going to just stand there? Let’s get out of here. Now!” He knew that she probably didn’t need much persuasion to leave but it could help to try. He had hoped that Orcemi would be sensible enough to leave as soon as she saw that the two orcs were taken care of as such he looked to leave before turning towards Orckite and giving him the signal to chase after them.

Orcalvaro :
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 10:08 pm

Orcsav didn't know what to think one moment she was fighting desperately to avoid being raped and the next another female orc was attacking the orc who she had sprayed with water. For that she was grateful thpugh sje would rub the shoulder that the iron ore had slammed into after she bungled her catch. She would hear another Orc call out to her before agreeing with his sentiment and picking up her Iron ore with her free hand and commiting the orcs who had tried to assault her to memory as sue would get her revenge on them later. She would then rub out of the mine while stuffing the lesser water spirit stone in her rags in between her cleavage. Thanks for the help!

(Orcsav exits)

Question:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 11:51 pm

Orckite would squeal with fury after he got a look from Orcalvaro and would run after them much to the approval of his master, it seemed that he was properly motivated to bring them back to him which was good as he initially thought he might have gotten too chummy with them during the excursion. As for the two who were assaulted they would be laughed at by the rest of the orcs as they whimpered and crawled away with her injures, the female orc now being partially blind whereas both of them were pretty hurt and thus would have to sleep it off without getting any food.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 12:13 am

With the Orc successfully rescued, Alvaro and his gang of misfits would exit the Orc was quickly as they entered, much to the dismay of Alvaro who was pretty worn out from all his antics from earlier on. But he didn’t have much choice as he had caused too much trouble.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 9:49 pm

Orcsav would try her best to enter the mine as quickly as possible counting on the fact that the other orcs were asleep in order to make her way through to the deeper part of the mine. Hopefully it would be enough and if she got through she lead them to the place where she slept.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 10:28 pm

Having arrived at the lovely orc mine, Alvaro was hopeful that he would be finally able to get some rest. He was tempted to go back this his resting area to pick up the hind cub he had stored there but he was sure that any detour he had made would probably end up screwing them over. All he could do was hope that the meat wouldn’t rot by the time he got to it. Matching pace with Orcsav the three would tag behind her until they arrived at her resting are hopefully without any interruptions and more importantly any fights.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 11:08 pm

the group would manage to get into the mine with no problems as all of the other orcs were asleep at the moment, as a result their brisk pace would allow them to bring their horde of food with them into the deeper part of the mine and they would manage to eventually get to a relatively safe portion of the mine. It was coincidental that the place where Orcalvaro had stashed the hind cub meat was somewhat near to where Orcsav slept so they would be easy to retrieve though hunger and thirst were really catching up with the group so much that Orcemi would slump over when they finally stopped walking as she was so hungry she was about to pass out. Orckite wouldn't be fairing better and whether it was due to his willpower Orcalvaro wouldn't notice his intense hunger until right now, even Orcsav would start feeling a bit puckish after all she hadn't eaten anything since the morning.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 10:13 am

"So hungry.. Gotta eat something" Orcsav said deciding to just dig into the Stamp Stoat then and there while putting her lesser water spirit stone in her other hand so that she could take some bites and drink water when she got too thirsty. Either way she would eat as much as she could in one sitting before leaning back against the mine shaft wall with a sigh. "Tired I sleep now. she muttered before curling up and going to sleep. She would deal with trying to get purpose out of the yellow baboon corpse in the morning maybe she could wear it as a covering it had to be better than these dirty rags thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 10:32 am

It had been quite some time since they had eaten and he wasn’t surprised that Orcemi looked like she was about to collapse and die of hunger. So he’d make the decision to have Orckite and Orcemi share one of the yellow baboons while saving the other two for a rainy day. While the two were busy devouring, Alvaro would look to go back to his room to retrieve the water stones and the Hind Cub he had stored there though he try to be as discrete as possible to avoid any detection as he wasn’t in the mood for another fight or confrontation.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 4:04 pm

He would manage to retrieve the hind cub remains without any fuss or fanfare and upon returning he would see that all of his companions were already asleep and the hunger he felt was even more intense, yeah if he didn't start eating right away and got a drink of water well his pitiful health would surely deplete. If he did eat then he would feel refreshed enough to go to sleep though he could also stay awake if he wanted to, but if he did go to sleep then time would pass and he would wake up feeling far stronger than he did the previous day. "Orcalvaro. what we gonna do today?" Orcemi said with a yawn while Orckite didn't seem to be there.

Day 4:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 6:53 pm

Orcsav would get up with a stretch and before anythimg she would look at the yellow monkey corpse deciding to see if she could get some of it's bones to use as throwing weapons. Hopefully if she was successful then she could drink some water so that she was fully ready to enact her plan for revenge against those two Orcs who tried to rape her yesterday. "I know what I'm doing, gonna kill rapey orcs from previous day and Eat them. she said with a firm nod as she was committed to the idea. "Can share if you want some too, good for making other rapey orcs afraid.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 10:17 pm

Thanking the God or Gods above that he was able to get out and get back in one piece, Alvaro would lay the body of the Hind Cub next to the others. He had wanted to ask Orcsav if they could share the Stamp Stoat since she did most of the work killing it but by the time he got back she was fast asleep. Deciding that she probably wouldn’t mind, he’d grab a bite to eat before also taking a drink from one of his stones. Once he had his fill it was time for the moment he had been waiting for, sleep, and as soon as his head hit the floor he was out like a light.

I’m still alive, huh?” Alvaro muttered to himself before sitting up. He hated this life and this godforsaken cave but he had to make do with the hands that he was dealt in life. Getting up he’d say good morning to the two that were in the cave. “As much as I’d like to take out that piece of shit Orc we can’t do so without a plan luckily we have one” Alvaro would stop mid-sentence before realizing that something wasn’t right. “Where’s Orckite?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 11:36 pm

"He went to go use the bathroom" Orcemi said and sure enough a couple of moments later Orckite would return though he seemed a bit skittish. "I um overhead the other pets talking about finding us within the mine. They think we snuck in when they fell asleep yesterday, they could be coming back at any moment now." Orckite said with a bit of fear in in his eyes. Orcemi would shrug before waiting for Orcalvaro to determine what to do it seemed like a fight would be happening soon as such they probably should either hide their food or use the monsters to arm some more gear. It was fortunate that Orckite had earned a rather particular skill that would help with that situation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 10:27 pm

Orcsav would look at Orckite before frowning before turning to Orcalvaro. "Gotta make weapons." she said as she would attempt to harvest bones for her to throw from the corpse of the yellow baboon, stamp stoat & if Orcalvaro let her she would try to help him carve the Hind Cub. After that she would push the remains towards him so he could try and get her something else too. All she knew was that a fight was coming and she wanted to be prepared in case she had to fight for her life. Once they were done she would get up and make sure to bring 2 of the spiky nuts leaving the other two for Orckite in case he needed them though a thought came to her. "Do you have anything to make weapons more dangerous?" she would pose the question to the other group because they seemed to have a lot more items that she had.[/color][/color]

Last edited by Savannah on 1st April 2020, 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 6:28 pm

I see. Thanks for your hard work Orckite.” If it was just the pets that were looking for them then that would mean they stood a chance of surviving, for now at least. Stroking his chin, he’d begin pacing back and forth until he got an idea. “Alright, I got it. Since it’s just the pets that are after us we could have Orckite lead them to our location so that we can ambush them since they should be under the impression that he was still out searching for us.” Alvaro said before waiting to see if there were any objections to his plan before continuing. “Now then as Orcsav said we need to arm ourselves for the upcoming battle. “Orckite, could you see if it is possible for you could come up with a few weapons using what we have available. I know you’re pretty good with your hands.” He added hoping his praise would be enough to entice the Orc to try and make something from what they had. More specifically he was interested in finding out if he would be able to use the skin of the Hind cub as some sort of armor.

Orckite:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 7:38 pm

Orcalvaro was doing pretty good at carving, as he would manage to carve a pelt from the hind cub, before perfectly removing the spine out of the Yellow Baboon's back, something that would cause Orcemi's eyes to widen in surprise as that wasn't something she expected to be possible. His attempts at the other yellow baboons would be horrible however and would ruin any hope of using anything for any purpose fortunately for Orcsav she would manage to extract one of it's femurs before Orcalvaro could ruin hers. On the other hand he would manage to remove the Stoat's skull out of the remaining meat whereas Orcsav would manage to extract a broken femur. This would leave them with 5 different carves which they could potentially use as equipment. "O-oh okay I can lead them here right now, and tell them that you are sleeping due to me poisoning you with these?" he said pulling out the mushrooms he had shown Orcalvaro earlier and putting them on the floor. "I-I was told if I crush them and add it to the food you'll fall asleep maybe if you add them to weapons it can do the same thing.." Orckite said before looking at them before rushing off to start the first part of their plan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 8:44 pm

Orcsav would immediately put the Stamp Stoat Skull on her head while examining the Yellow Baboon Tibia checking it's weight and then smirking as she could work with this. Orckite's words wpuld cause her to coat the spiky nuts with the mushrooms being careful not to prick herself. "Hey it worked!" she said with a laugh as she was wary of it but now at least they could have some more chances to defeat the other Orcs. Hopefully Orckite would come in first leading them in or at the end as if he was in the middle it would hurt her ability to hurt as many of them as possible.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 9:56 pm

Alright, let’s hide near the entrance, as soon as they come in we’ll take them by surprise” Alvaro said putting on the Hind cub pelt and tossing the baboon spine over to Orcemi as she’d be able to get more use from it than he would while placing the unused items in a safe place before getting in position. Taking a deep breath he’d wait silently for Orckite to being back the pets that were hunting him. He didn’t get to ask the orc how many were there but he was hoping it would be a number they could actually manage to fight off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 12:06 am

-15 minutes later-

Orckite would be in the back of the procession of Orcs with his master holding onto his neck with a lustful smile on his face while the remaining of his pets walked in front of him this would put four Orcs all female who were all just wearing just dirty rags while the Orcking wore seemingly all the equipment. He had a Horned Rabbit Skull on his head, a horned Rabbit Loincloth & a Club that seemed to be made out of a horned rabbit skull crudely tied to two horned rabbit femurs with a dirty rag. Pets in the front looked the most eager to commence with the raping while the ones closer to Orcking had morose looks on their faces but were ready to do the Orcking's bidding. Meanwhile Orckite was in a pinch, he had wanted to lead the group but his master insisted that he stay close to him as he was pleased with what he did and wanted to show his affection. He had tried to resist but he had been raped yet again and felt the familiar feeling of his lot in life being depreciated it was truly a sad existence Orckite's life was. Still they would continue to walk into the mine two at a time completely unaware except for Orckite that this was a whole set up. "J-just around this bend m-m-master." he said before he found a hand covering his mouth.

"Ssssh pet, you don't want to wake them or I will be extremely displeased..." Orcking whispered in Orckite's ear causing him to shudder as he knew what that meant and didn't want to go through a punishment session ever again
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:13 am

Orcsav would see the procession approaching. And would pick up her trusty iron ore & one of the spiky nuts which had the mushrooms smeared on them. She would bounce throw them at the two in the middle intending hopefully knocking one of them out early while giving Orcemi & Orcalvaro time to get closer. The bounce throw would probably cause the right two to get hit in the head essentially laying down cover fire while they smashed their way to the leader of the group. Either way she had 4 more projectiles she could throw the three remaining spiky nuts and the tibia and would try to make sure she applied them to the proper situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next