Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Failure is inevitable   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:53 am

Alvaro would frown having seen the number of enemies they had to take down, it was too late to back out now so all he could do was wait for Orcsav to do her thing then get to work. Just as soon as Orcsav threw her weapons, he would give the signal to attack. Orcemi would immediately move towards the closest Orc before bashing its throat in with the baboon spine she held in her hands. Alvaro would follow up almost instantaneously punching the closest Orc into the side of his temple and if the opportunity presented itself, he’d grab the Orc from behind and began choking it granting him the chance to use it as a shield if need be.

Orcemi:

Orcalvaro:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 12:48 pm

The surprise attack went rather smoothly, first both thrown objects would sail over Orcemma and Orcmeg's head before hitting Orckel and Orcbell respectively, both of them letting out cries of both surprise and pain. This would cause Orcemma and Orcmeg to be startled yet that was when Orcalvaro and Orcemi made their moves, with the iron ore bouncing off of Orckel's head to smash Orcmeg in the head preventing her from turning around unlike Orcemma. This would leave her vulnerable to having her throat bashed causing her hands to fly to her throat and gag while Oreemma would be hit from behind by a fist and the blow would prevent her from properly reacting to getting choked out by Orcalvaro. "What the, Pet?! You dare betray me!" Orcking said tightening his grip around Orckite and pulling him down to the ground before moving behind him and dominating him causing Orckite to cry out with misery and shame. "Beat them within an inch of their lives while I re-educate this one!" he said to his remaining pets with Orckel rushing forward to try and punch at Orcalvaro but due to his positioning she would just punch Orcemma in the face. Orcbell would run forward before slowing down and eventually just slumping to the floor asleep. All in all it seemed like they managed to really reduce the threats they faced and Orcmeg would finish gagging before running at Orcemi to try and tackle her to the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 1:00 pm

Orcsav would smirk when she saw her attacks had landed though Orckite's miserable cries would cause her anger to surge and she would aim the other mushroom dosed spiky nut at Orcking while throwing her tibia at Orcmeg to prevent her from being able to tackle her. "Heads up Orcemi! she called out and seeing as Orcemi had witnessed her throws before she would hopefully know to dodge out of the way at bat the incoming Tibia somewhere else. Being that she had two more projectiles left both of which wouldn't bounce she would prefer the former action rather than the latter.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 3:16 pm

Orcemi would frown having noticed that the female was still standing. She decided that it wouldn’t hurt to give the orc another base in the throat and patiently waited for her to catch her breath. Before she could, however, she’d hear Orcsav call out to her and since they were in the middle of a battle she knew that something was heading her way. As such she’d quickly fail on her back to ensure that she would still be able to keep an eye on the Orc just in case Orcsav missed her target, she’d be meet Orcemi’s foot head first if she still went through with the tackle.

Hey, is this really what you want?” Alvaro said calling out to the last standing Orc the Orcking had at his disposal. “ I know he treats you guys like shit, I mean look at him he could care less what happens to you guys.” Orcalvaro would grimace a bit as he watched the Orc’s fist crash into the woman’s face he was holding. “See I bet you enjoyed that!” He said a while smirking before kneeing the female orc he held to force her on her knees before attempting to snap her neck. “Do you wanna end up like these fools? Or do you want a better life rape free life?

Alvaro:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 5:07 pm

Orcsav's first throw would be on target preventing Orcking from fully enthralling Orckite back into his service via his sexual prowess that happening in combination with Orcalvaro snapping Orcemma's neck after choking out for a little longer and Orcemi's kick to the face knocking Orcmeg unconscious would cause Orckel to drop to her knees and give up. Both Orcking and Orcbell would be asleep now that the spiky nuts were in their flesh but overall the battle was won without even sustaining any damage from the conflict which was quite impressive.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 5:43 pm

"Haha nice we did it. Let's drag this fucker to the rest of the mine and kill him in front of everyone to show our dominance. But first I wonder what We'll find within an orc" Orcsav said before walking to attempt to carve Orcemma after all now that she was dead she could only be used for parts and meat. If Orcalvaro wanted to help she would move over to let him try but once she got what she could she would leave the butchered meat there for later. She would look at Orcemi & Orckite wondering who help drag but she assumed that Orckite would probably be more useful to guard the other two.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 6:23 pm

Alvaro couldn’t help but feel a bit bad about killing the woman but it needed to be done. He was glad that everyone was able to get out of this unscathed, which was a first. “Are you okay Orckite?” He asked as he moved towards him. “You did pretty well there, I’m proud you of!” He said with a smile before patting him on the back. “You too Orcemi great work as always” Now then, what were they going to do with the bodies of the unconscious Orcs? Maybe he could just put them in a corner somewhere. “You there! What’s your name?” he said calling out to the surrendered Orc. “Help us move the bodies of your unconscious friends to the corner of the room unless that is you want to end up like your dead friend here.” Regardless if she helped or not, Orcemi would begin piling up the bodies while Alvaro assisted Orcsav in trying to carve up the Orc’s body.

Once they were done, Orcemi would assist Orcsav in carrying the body to the main area while Alvaro handed Orckite the Cub Fractured Femur and instructed him to kill the Orc if she tried any funny business while he watched over the bodies.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 6:50 pm

Orcsav would find it more difficult to carve an Orc seeing as she never mastered carving another monster whereas Orcalvaro was able to do it without much difficulty gaining a Orcemma's skull. It was an interesting weapon, at the very least. "O-orckel, O-orcbell and I always hate Orcking only Orcemma and Orcmeg like him. Glad for you killing him but...don't know how to cope without daily raping." she said in a sad voice as the poor thing had gotten used to being violated on a daily basis. Such was the ways of the orc Rape Skill, it truly was depraved method of keeping on under your control. Either way once Orckite had the femur he felt better but didn't want to speak as he still couldn't believe that he was not only free but that his friends had seen him get violated in such a manner so he was grateful that he got to stay behind and guard the other two. He could think of ways he could get revenge on them being of a higher hierarchy than he was, yes vengeance would really be sweet as even they had partaken in degrading him when he was the bottom pet.

When the group of Orcs got into the main area of the Orc Mine a hush would come over the remaining orcs as they saw Orcemi dragging in the asleep Orcking. They didn't know what just happened but they all felt that a dramatic shift was going to take place now that one of the factions within their home had seemingly been defeated. Orcemi would promptly strip him and place his items near to them before putting her foot on his chest so that he wouldn't move even though she knew he was still asleep it was just in case he ever did wake up in time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 7:32 pm

After she made sure to collect her ore and her yellow baboon tibia she would head out following after aorcemi. Orcsav would smile before trying to scan the bunch of orcs to see the two who had tried to rape her before. If she managed to spot them she would taunt them as she knew they were probably still reeling from their former injuries before taking aim with her tibia and waiting for Orcalvaro. Whether he wanted to make a speech before killing the Orcking together or he just wanted to swing she would wait so that they could all do this together.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 8:05 pm

Alvaro couldn’t help but frown having heard the female speak as if she’d be unable to continue on with life without being raped. He had no intention of doing so since he was more into the consensual act but he was sure he’d be able to work something out for her. Following Orcsav and Orcemi’s lead, he'd come across a number of Orcs who all seemed rather shocked at the current turn of events, who was to blame them? After all, the Orcking terrorized the caves for so long but now, now they were going to set things right now they were going to start something new.

My fellow Orcs! For days this beast and his ilk have been terrorizing us. Living lavishly while we suffer off scraps.  Living safely while we cower in fear of getting raped or killed, but today this brute will meet his end! We have taken over his the majority of his harem and those left out there are free to join us if you wish. I can promise you that you won’t be treated as poorly as he treated you but if you’d rather be free then no harm will come of you. But for those who would like to seek vengeance for this foul beast just know you’ll meet the same fate as he will right now.” At that moment he would give the signal to Orcsav and Orcemi to slaughter their king.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:13 pm

The two orcs who had tried to terrorize Orcsav in the morning were still there but one was asleep trying to get over the horrible injury she sustained while her mate would glare balefully at Orcsav as he blamed her for everything even though he and his mate had been the one to try and claim her. Everyone would listen to Orcalvaro with rapt attention even Orcqueen, Orcprince and Orccess all of whom who didn't think that Orcking would even be put in such a sorry state. When he was killed they all would wince and start to re-evaluate the threat that Orcalvaro, Orcsav and Orcemi represented as the three of them were the only ones who hadn't been touched by other orcs. Everyone else had raped or been raped at this point, however contrary to what Orcalvaro intended rather than join up with him some would instead flock over to Orcqueen, Orcprince and Orccess as it seemed that they craved what they were used to rather than what might be better for them.

Meanwhile back with Orckite, he would take his frustrations out on Orcemma and satisfy both of their needs, his for vengeance and a need to prove his worth and hers in regards to craving the degradation that came from such an act.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:48 pm

Orcsav would notice how some of them moved before movijg so that she could ger closer to the two from before that had tried to rape her and would use bounce throw to chuck her iron ore and yellow baboon tibia at both of them. "This is what will happen to Orc who try rape me! she shouted knowing they were injured and thus weakened and that she could kill them off quickly. She would ready her hands to catch them when they came back and eagerly waited to see whether or not they would try to charge her as sue knew she could pick them off before they got close. If one of them died however she would laugh trying to taunt the remaining orc so that it'll be easier to finish them off.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 1:36 am

Orcsav's first throw would be on target hitting the Orcuno in the head but the one she aimed at the sleeping Orcdos would go wide causing her lucky ore to roll away while the Tibia would bounce off of him and back into her hand. It seemed that aiming for a specific target was helping her out, however the strike would be enough to increase his head trauma from the previous battle and he looked significantly more worse off than before. Still he would try to close the distance between them before trying to tackle her to the ground where she couldn't throw her projectiles, meanwhile due to the weapon missing her Orcdos would remain asleep as her injures were far more severe than Orcdos on account of her being now partially blind.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 1:40 am

Orcsav would curse under her breath when her lucky Ore rolled away she would have to go pick it up when she had a chance still she had to deal with the rapist in front of her and thus would wait until he got much closer before throwing the Tibia with Bounce Throw at close range before turning and sliding to the side to try to avoid his tackle just in case her gambit didn't work. Sure it might leave her without a weapon temporarily but she could just pick up her iron ore and be right back at the keep away figjt all over again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:16 am

Orcsav's second throw was even more dangerous than the first as the tibia would hit him in the skull for a final time and Orcuno would drop like his body just gave out. Catching it was simple and it seemed that her throws were more dangerous when she threw them up close than when she threw them from far away. Sure it put her more at risk but it seemed that it was worth it. Either way this would leave the still sleeping Orcdos, would Orcsav continue her vengeance or would she let bygones be bygones after taking the other Orc's mate from this life.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 3rd April 2020, 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:24 am

This was a good opportunity and she would spend time to pick up her iron ore before moving closer to the sleeping form of the female orc before throwing both the ore and the tibia at her with bounce throw to finish her off in her sleep if possible. If successful she would drag them to the middle before sitting down and promptly start eating Kobouno in front of the others in order to make a statement to the others. "It's actually pretty good didn't know why I didn't try this earlier" she said mid mouthful before pointing down and offering Orcalvaro & Orcemi some.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:37 am

This act of murder and prompt desecration would instill even more wariness among the harems while the unaligned Orcs would actually have fearful respect for Orcsav due to her willingness to not just kill but eat those who had wronged her in such a manner. Suffice to stay none of them wanted to risk that if they attempted to rape her and as a result she was far more likely to avoid being raped in the future, most likely now if they wished to deal with her they would kill her and get it over with. Whether that was a good or bad thing would have to be seen in the future. She was however correct about how Orc tasted, it was less gamey that Stamp Stoat but they shared a similar texture it was easy to see that it was an acquired taste.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 11:05 am

Alvaro simply watched as Orcsav went on her killing spree. Though he understood why she was upset he couldn’t help but feel that killing and then eating the Orc was going a bit too far. He would promptly reject her offer as he didn’t think he could stomach eating another Orc but if Orcemi thought it was a good idea he wouldn’t stop her from digging in. Now that the sides were chosen it was obvious that the cave was going to considerably more hostile than ever before and thus it was probably best to find someplace to lay low for a while before hunting down the others, though they could easily start now since they were unscathed from their previous fight. “Right, if you're done we should probably check up on Orckite and see how he’s holding up.” He said before turning to the body of the dead Orcking. Stroking his chin he’d attempt to carve the Orcking open hoping that he’d be able to get some better weapons from his carcass. If not at least he’d be able to arm his group for when the time came.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 3:09 pm

Orcalvaro would find his foray into carving orcs to be easier than he thought and to his astonishment he would find something within Orcking that he normally wouldn't have obtained if not for the simple fact that said individual had done something in the past. It was a Lesser Acid Spirit Stone, and thus it was revealed that Orcking had potentially been a mage, or at least in possession of an elemental skill of sorts. Either way said stone was now his and Orcemi would nudge him to harvest the other two since he was the only one who seemed to be capable of carving in their group. If he obliged he would gain another 2 Orc Skulls with the last one being the most damaged due to Orcuno's head trauma. As he did this Orcemi was considering her options, she knew that if rape was a way to ensure dominance as an Orc, cannibalism was a step beyond that and judging by the other Orc's reactions it was something that none of them had ever thought of doing and thus were suitably terrified by it. Still Orcsav might be onto something, perhaps by doing such a thing they would ensure that the other orcs would fear them so much that they wouldn't even dare of trying to rape them which is why she would look at him and speak up. "Let's eat them." Orcemi pulling an arm free of one of the corpses and biting into it and finding it remarkably similar to the Stamp monsters in taste before holding it out for Orcalvaro to partake in it with her.

If he did then she would grab two of the corpses before dragging them back to where they were based at to find Orckite pulling out of Orcemma who would be panting on the ground. He would see them and pale before putting his dirty rags back on in fear as he didn't want to be punished for claiming the spoils of the battle before Orcalvaro or Orcsav had a chance to. "I-I'm s-s-sorry p-please don't be m-mad" he said falling to his knees and groveling on the floor at the slightest change of any of their facial expressions.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 3:48 pm

Orcsav would smile before following after the other two after Orcalvaro suggested they'd check on Orckite. She would make sure to gather her stuff mainly using her lesser water spirit stone she just got to wash the dirty rags. This way she could feel comfortable about using them to store her newly gotten gains such as her Iron Ore and the skulls. When they got back to their particular area she would frown but it wasn't her place to say anything considering Orckite wasn't her follower nor did the obviously damaged Orc didn't seem upset about whatever had transpired. While she waited she would try to dig into the wall to see if she could find something else useful like her Iron Ore.

"Oi, Orckel is it? When Orcbell wakes up leave my spiky nuts on the ground over there and take her to forage for some non edible berries. Orcsav said using her appearance to sort of maybe intimidate them into doing what she wanted but if it didn't work she'd look to Orcalvaro to see if he'd help out as she knew he had a way with words. "I think we should stay in and train before heading out at night again." she said continuing to dig as she found it was more dangerous yes but also more efficient for them to just hunt at night especially since now they had a stockpile of orc meat to go with the monster meat.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 4:22 pm

Oh? That’s interesting” He muttered to himself as he pulled out a strange-looking stone from out of the Orcking. He’d decide to inspect it some other time as he needed to carve the other dead Orcs and pulling out their skulls. “Yeah imam pass on that, you can have fun eating though.” Alvaro said rejecting yet another chance to devour the Orc meat, he wasn’t too fond of the idea if they couldn’t already tell so he’d just wait until the got back to their hideout and have what was left of the hog.

Heading back to the cave with goodies galore, he came back just in time to see Orckite having his way with the female Orc , it was a real shame that she ended up like that but he wasn’t mad at Orckite. In fact, it was the opposite of that as he was going to suggest that he be the one to fulfill her needs as he had no intention of doing that either. “I’m not mad. As long as you didn’t kill her and she was satisfied no harm done.” He said as he placed all the items he brought back with him expect the acid stone as he had planned on asking the old Orc about it. “Yeah that is a good idea. We’ll be counting on you three from now on so if you could kindly explain to them their current situation then we should be able to work better as a unit and provide for each other.” He said before remembering that Orckite and Orckel were at the cave when everything went down so he decided to explain to them the current situation.

Training it is then! What do you have in mind Orcsav?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 9:00 pm

Orckel would sigh before nodding and after a while would pick herself up and explain the situation to the groggy Orcbell while putting the spiky nuts where she was specified to put them. She would spare a grateful glance to Orckite before her and Orcbell would exit the mine tunnel to go forage for the group, meanwhile it didn't seem like Orcmeg was going to wake up anytime soon and Orcemi would look at Orcalvaro curiously but wouldn't press the issue as it seemed like he was focused. Still Orckite would start practicing with his new weapon trying to figure out how to best use it in a battle while Orcemi waited for instructions though if left to her own devices she would practice wielding her new whip so that she could get used to how it moved in combat though she had to say she really liked how it worked so far.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime4th April 2020, 12:17 am

"Train for now I guess. We could teach each other stuff like I know a magic skill called Stench Imbue if you teach me how to craft I'll show you how to do it?" Orcsav said when it didn't seem like she had found anything this time. If he accepted she would teach him and learn from him hopefully everything would go smoothly but if it didn't work the first time she would end up having to spend their time teaching him until he got it. Personally she wanted to work on her bounce throw and catch skills as those were her primary methods of dealing damage but who knows. At the very least they could kill time until the two foragers return.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime5th April 2020, 8:59 pm

Sure, why not” Alvaro said before moving towards Orcsav and began explaining how the crave technique works. In truth, he didn’t even know how he was able to do such a thing or why he was able to do it so well. Maybe it was a gift that the Gods blessed him with? Either way, he’d try to teach Orcsav as best as he could but he had no doubt that she’d be able to grasp the concept as she wasn’t as dense as the other Orcs around here. Once they were finished he would call over Orcemi to learn the Stench Imbue technique as he was positive that she’d be using it more than he would since she was the muscle of the group. “Hey Orcemi, is there something you want to say?” He asked as he noticed she was staring at him a while back.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime6th April 2020, 3:21 pm

"You are the oddest Orc I know, your unique I like that, and you. Just wanted to say that incase Orcsav had any ideas." Orcemi said essentially staking her claim early so that it was mentioned in advance just in case she had to deal with Orcsav trying to steal her Orc. With that she would join Orcalvaro in trying to learn how to use Stench Imbue seeing as Orcsav would manage to learn Carve. But it seemed that Orcsav was a pretty good teacher as both Orcalvaro & Orcemi would manage to learn this new skill, after which they would practice their skills in general. Sure enough time would pass and the foragers would stumble back in both of them holding four items of food, Orckel had two nuts and Orcbell had two roots both of them would place it down and promptly kneel on the ground with their faced to the ground and their rears upward clearly having been conditioned into such a response after they returned from outside. Orckite would finish up his practice and after a quick glance at Orcalvaro he would get to work filling them, Orcemi would look at it with a frown before her eyes would flicker to Orcalvaro and sighing as it couldn't be helped, but she would actually prefer some privacy if that was going to happen between them though knowing him he'd probably feel the same.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next