Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 1:12 am

orcprince and his faction had returned from their appointed stroll for food, recovering seven stamp piglets however it came at the cost of a few broken equipment. his faction would sit around in a circle delving into the combined stomp piglets, however it wasn't much compared to what they had been used to eating yet they were happy and cheerful that they were able to secure a meal for them to rest on. the orcs of orccess faction also had a stamp pig but that was only due to their trade of services for the some of the food orcprince brought in. the cheers of orcs would come to a halt once sorcsav and orsalvaro's faction entered the mine, they would stare at them for a moment before awkwardly going back to the food in front of them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 2:16 am

Sorcsav would be the first to enter slightly annoyed that she hadn't managed to find the piggy she had been looking forward to catching but would end up at their faction's location with a sigh. Collectively theu hadn't managed to bring in as big of a haul as they wanted but it was just how it was perhaps they would use this time to just sleep until the next day and try again. As such she would only go and eat the remains of Orcqueen before rolling over and going to sleep. Orcwill and Orcmaod would follow their leader's example with the former just heading to bed while the latter would practice her libido for about 4 hours with some of the orcs in thwir faction before heading to bed herself.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 10:52 am

Alvaro would be deep in thought as he made his way back t their faction's hideout. He had noticed the other Orcs having some sort of celebration but in truth he didn't really care what they were up to for as long as they didn't interfere with him and his own. Having arrived at his base, he would check in with the others to see if everything was alright before sharing the baboon with Urkemi and forcing a piece down Orcpops' mouth so that he didn't die of starvation as he needed him for what would come next. After that he would just go to sleep awaiting the new day.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 4:21 pm

Being that the two advanced orcs had gone to sleep, the others of orcprince and orccess faction would finish their small feast, then would go on deeper into the mines to continue their festivities were orcmaid and the other two males of the faction would go. Once they were done with their skill training for 4 hours orcmaid would and the other two orcs would head to sleep

When the two tier one orcs awake if they decided to look around they would find that orccess faction was using their skills to make clothing for her, while others of her faction were to drained to be awake at this time. Orcprince wouldn’t be found anywhere within the mine however a few of the members in his faction would still be resting against the floor of the mine.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 6:10 pm

Sorcsav would wake up with a mission as she knew today would be the day that she would find her piggy! "You all know what to do, forage, dig and you three keep practicing!" Sorcsav commanded and would wake up Orcwill before spotting Orcmaid sleeping in-between two other orcs both of them still..inside of herm she would grumble before kicking Orcmaid awake and waiting until Orcmaid washed herself off before making her way towards the cave entrance. "Let's go boss we got stuff ta kill she said to Orsalvaro as she wanted to head out with her friends.

(Exits)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime26th April 2020, 7:57 pm

Just as his dream was about to reach the amazing climax the sound of Sorcsav calling out to him caused him to wake up. Morning already? Alvaro thought before letting out a yawn and standing up. He would motion to those who were apart of the hunting party to get ready to move out. He was a bit bummed out that he wasn't able to mess with Orcpops at all but hopefully he'd still be alive by the time they got back.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime1st May 2020, 9:54 pm

Orcsav would arrive back at the Orc Mine before calling out to her diggers as she now had a slight change of plans. [Color=lime]"Change of plans that hole that you were digging gonna use it to store these pigi! Except that one that's Orcmaid's special pigi."[color] Sorcsav commanded before going to the place within the mine that they had dug the hole in order to deposit the unconscious Stamp Piglets that Orcmaid and Orcwill were carrying. "We only need girl pigi other boy pigi fight with Stamptusk to death when other pigi heals." she said before sitting down and trying to come up a method to make a shield for Orcwill.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 11:05 am

Having arrived at the cave Alvaro would instruct his Orcs to place the dead pigs with the rest of the meat they had collected over the period of the time they had gone hunting. While Orcsav was setting up her little deathmatch, Alvaro would make his way over to the foragers to see what they had collected while they were gone. Urkemi would immediately begin practicing with the mandible so that she could master it properly while Orckel would Orcbell would just converse with each other about how they were getting stronger ever since joining the faction. Orckite, however, was beginning to feel a bit anxious as he was feeling a bit strange maybe he was about to reach his evolution?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 12:43 pm

The Foragers had managed to gather 6 Nuts, it was a decent amount but thankfully their bosses had hunted as it wasn't enough to provide for the whole faction that was for sure. After placing the pigs within the hole, it seemed that it was deep enough that they wouldn't be able to climb out of it and thus it was fine for storing them for the time being due to having enough space to comfortably hole about 10 of them in total but that seemed to be the maximum as it wasn't that big of a hole. As for the digger couple, they would each show what they got before putting it to the side, and then they would sit down as the foragers began to divvy up the food they gathered and they all collectively waited for the Carvers to slowly carve the Stamp Pigs. The two Stamp Piglets would fight but it seemed due to him possessing a higher level and perhaps it was due to the bond, Stamptusk would defeat the other Stamp Piglet, exerting his dominance and stepping on the other Stamp Pigs neck to slay it. After all there could only be one dominant male in a situation like this, and Stamptusk did not want to share any of his females, especially Orcmaid as she felt the best.

Orcpops' stomach would growl as he was so hungry and he would look at whoever was eating near him with a pleading glance just for even some scraps just to sustain himself. Even those captives ate better than he did and they weren't even Orcs! Meanwhile in the other factions Orcprince and Orccess's factions were currently not there perhaps they were out hunting or something, it seemed like Orcprince's faction constantly hunted as a group whether day time or night time, while Orccess's faction mainly foraged using things they killed for materials more than food, as Orccess's group had better foragers than hunters.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 5:43 pm

Orcsav would snicker at the situation but didn't bother getting up as she had things to craft. Her first idea was to use Sticky Sap to attach Bark to a Stamp Piglet Hide while using it's rib bones to reinforce it further. She wpuld likewise use rags to bind Orcmaid's demon spider mandible to the stick they had collected. After that was done she would use Sticky Sap and.rags to make a hammer out of two rocks and Orcwill's rabbit femur. After that she would see what was left over to try to use that to make bpdy armor for Stamp Tusk and would try and make another spiky arrow for Orckite. During all of this her second, Orcbanga would be there helping her craft also slowly so that neither of them would make any mistake that couldn't be fixed by the other.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Savannah on 2nd May 2020, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 6:20 pm

He was a bit disappointed at what the foragers were able to bring back but in truth, it was better than nothing, hopefully, they'll be able to find even more food. Speaking of food, he'd grab a piece of meat from their stash and brought it up to the face of Orcpops baiting him. "You seem hungry. If you have enough strength to go fetch me those thunderstones, I'll be happy to feed you and set you free and I might give you one of the women here as your own personal mate. What do you say, old man?" He said with a smile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 8:02 pm

"No, I-I can't you'll just kill me! The best I can tell you is that, soon the Older Generation will be back. They'll be back in six days, five days after the tournament you see that's information you didn't know about now give me some meat!" Orcpops said trying to barter with his cruel captors. He knew when the older generation got back these upstarts would quickly be put in their places. This order wouldn't last they lacked the strength to keep control and then he'd laugh at their reversal of fortune. Meanwhile Sorcsav would manage to succeed in all of her crafting, though the results of what she did weren't all the same, the best stuff seemed to be the Shield and the armor for Stamptusk, the rest was decent but not the best in comparison to the materials that it was used with, perhaps it was because she wasn't that skilled in crafting so she couldn't make the best use of the materials.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime3rd May 2020, 3:08 am

Sorcsav would sigh before eating some of the Stamp Piglet meat alongside Orcwill, while Orcmaid and Stamptusk decided to barter with the foragers in order to trade one of the stamp piglets for 2 nuts. Once they did her followers would immediately go to sleep while she wpuld yawn before deciding what the hell and setting aside her newly crafter materials to head to sleep as well since she didn't really have much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime3rd May 2020, 11:19 am

Alvaro couldn't help but sigh. He was really trying his best with the old Orc but he was just too stubborn. "In truth, I was going to let you free if you gave me what I want. I didn't ask or care for the useless information you gave me. I want the stones and since you you're hellbent on me killing you I guess I should. I guess you won't be seeing the old generation coming back." Alvaro would call Urkemi over and when he explained the situation to her a smile appeared on her lips. Moving over to Orcpops, she'd run the mandible across his neck giving him a shallow cut. "Last chance old man, tell me where the stones are. I've been far too kind to you Orcpops, not only have you rejected my generous offer you constantly, you've mistaken my kindness for weakness. Either tell me where they are now or die." At this point Orckel, Orcbel and Orckite made their way over just to see what would happen to the old fart.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime4th May 2020, 4:22 pm

Orcpops would look between the evolved Orcs before he would start yelling. "Help! Help! They are trying to kill me too, if you help me I will give you Lightning Spirit Stones just don't let them do anything to me!" he said trying to motivate the other Orcs to take action in his defense. Indeed some of them would actually become interested as they hadn't any idea what a lightning spirit stone was but if it were anything like the water spirit stone it would be quite interesting. Orcprince and Orccess would see the situation but rather than join in they would head deeper into the mine trying to avoid being caught up in whatever was going to happen. Those Orcs who were interested were unaligned and numbered about seven all of them deciding that they could easily take down the trio of Orsalvaro, Urkemi & Orckite since it seemed the rest of the fighters in their faction were asleep. They would rush forward three of them having rocks, two of them having sticks while a pair had two rocks and two sticks. They would split up into three groups, two of them heading towards Urkemi, two of them heading towards Orckite and three of them heading towards Orsalvaro before all trying to attack at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime5th May 2020, 3:54 pm

Sorcsav was fast asleep not a care in the world however Orcmaid would get woken up by the shouting due to Stamptusk butting it's head against her waist. She would wake up bleary eyed but would snap into focus when she heard the words coming out of that old orcs mouth. "Well wot's all dis den?" she said with a frown before climbing on top of Stamptask after picking up the spear that she knew Sorcsav made for her. She didn't bother trying to wake up Orcwill or her fearless leader, no she would charge into battle to assist her new buddies. Stamptusk would rush forward deciding to try and tackle one of the orcs heading for Orsalvaro, while Sorcsav would thrust her spear into the same orcs eye socket. She would then twist her spear so it could deal maximum damage while Stamptusk would retreat so that they could be safe from any counter attacks.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime8th May 2020, 8:23 pm

He would immediately look back at Orcpops in utter contempt as he silently wondered if his method of being different from the other Orcs even worked anymore. Sure he was able to form his own faction but his struggle with getting Orcpops to talk made it apparent that trying to be a good guy would get him nowhere anymore. He'd turn to face the intruders as they entered. "Make sure none of them survive. Even if you have to chase down those who run, ensure they all end up corpses" He commanded the four who were with him but before he could attack Orcmaid would come charging up taking down on of the three orcs that had attacked him which gave him enough time to fire two stench water spheres in the eyes of the other two Orcs who were with him before throwing his fist into the same eye while Orckel would aim for the eye of other Orc by swinging her baboon spine into his face.

Orcbel would move in to attack the two that were near Orckite by swinging her mandible in an arc, hoping she'd be able to get the both of them at the same time. It wouldn't matter, however, as the man reason she had attacked was to give Orckite enough time to pick up his bow, and when he did he would aim for both the Orc's eyes.

Urkemi would be in a  rather peculiar situation as she was currently in a three virus one situation but such odds only managed to fuel her lust for battle. Enveloping her mandible with stench she'd run into the group of three and began swinging recklessly at them aiming to at least bash two of them in the neck hoping to slice throw it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime8th May 2020, 11:14 pm

Just like that the Melee started, the first casualty was on the attacking Orc's side as the combination of Stamptusk's tackle and then Orcmaid's spear attack before twisting it while it was inside of said orcs skull proved a bit too much for even the Orc's hardy constitution. Meanwhile the Orcs who were hit by Orsalvaro's magic would stumble a bit though one of them would be suddenly stabbed in the eye causing her to cry out in pain. It was unfortunate but the other Orc would block Orcalvaro's punch with his arm with a wince as he didn't expect the evolved orc to be physically strong since he seemed more like a magic type.

On the other side of things while Orcbel didn't quite grasp the way to properly use her weapon she did manage to slash both of the Orcs, as a result the bought Orckite enough time to grab his bow and he would manage to accurately fire this time his shot penetrating their eyes and caused both female orcs to let out high pitched screams of pain. One of them would clumsily swing at Orcbel and while it would land she would manage to shake it off without a problem while the other's strike actually would hit her shoulder causing her to wince but otherwise she was okay. This would contrast sharply with those battle Orsalvaro who despite choking on the stinky water one of them would manage to tackle Orsalvaro tot he ground.

Urkemi seemed like she was in her element, she would lash out with two slashes bolstered by her rage and would deal powerful blows to two of the Orcs which like Orcbel had resulted in her unfortunately not poisoning either of them. Unlike the unevolved Orc her hits would have the effect of sending one of them into the other and knocking them down while their necks bleed. The last Orc however would actually run straight at her before delivering a tackle with his hard head causing her to stumble backward as it seemed this particular Orc had invested some into strength. The other two would manage to get back up pressing their hands to their necks and trying to circle around her so they weren't both caught in her attacks again. The one on the left would rush forward seeking to hold her while the other came from behind to try and hit her in the back of the head with his rock. All in all it was a crazy melee and those who weren't participating would look at it with astonishment, who they were rooting for who knew.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 9:34 am

Orcmaid would pull her spear out and urge Stamptusk on to find a new target before thrusting out with her spear after the second Orc was tackled in order to try what she did previously as it seemed to work. She trusted that Orsalvaro would be able to finish off the last one not that she really could assist him seeing as he had gotten tackled. Still since this was was probably already weakened by Orsalvaro's magic earlier her pet combo might just be enough to finish the orc off. If that was the case she would have Stamp tusk rush off to help Orcbel she would squeeze her heels into his side in order to have him speed up as much as possible while positioning her spear, with both hands, so as to skewer the Orc he collided with in the eye when they clashed. If her first opponent was still alive then she'd still go ahead with her plan as Orsalvaro could easily finish off that opponent with his fancy magic and still deal with the one who had tackled him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 6:58 pm

Alvaro couldn't help but chuckle as this was the first time he was on the receiving end of a tackle. While he was on the ground he would attempt to head butt the Orc who was on top of him and if he was successful he would look to gain the upper hand by wrapping his hands around the Orc's neck and choking him out.

With the two Orcs now wreathing in pain Orckel finish them off by slitting their throats with her mandible and once she had confirmed they had died she would pick the arrows out of their eyes before throwing them back to Orckite. He would, in turn, fire the arrows once more, only this time he would be aiming for the necks of the two Orcs Urkemi had bashed in with her mandible. Orckel would immediately follow up by clobbering the two wounded Orcs with her baboon spine.

If all went according to plan Urkemi would now be in a one on one fight with the last Orc in which she would imbue her stench on the mandible and moved on her opponent looking to bash his face in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 12:47 am

These Orcs were truly merciless and it seemed with superior tactics they would make short work of the attacking force all that remained was the single Orc who was fighting Urkemi and when her final hit bashed said orcs skull causing his head to partially cave in it was pretty much over. Orcpops would immediately see that his last gambit had failed and would start to beg. "Wait wait, you have to understand I know you don't like me so I had to, you would do what I did if you were in my position. Please don't kill me! I'll remove the stone for you I swe-" he was suddenly cut off as it seemed that Orcprince and Orccess had returned from the back of the mine both of them were breathing heavily but not from potentially using libido but instead it seemed that both of them had taken it upon themselves to move the boulder seeing as they both held a lesser lightning spirit stone in both hands.

"This was what you were looking for right? Since we helped move it, we'll be taking one of them each. That leaves you with two, and we overheard Orcpops say some sort of tournament was supposed to happen tomorrow right? So the big one we left in the place where we found these and whoever wins the tournament tomorrow can have it as their prize." Orcprince said placing one of the Lesser Spirit Stones on the ground while Orccess did the same they would then walk back over to their factions. Seeing this Orcpops would hang his head and would start babbling essentially begging for his life even though he knew that it was probably forfeit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 9:49 am

Orcmaid would leave the politicking to the boss and as such would spend time dragging the bodies to their food pile before patting Stamptusk on the side and going to sleep. This didn't really concern her all that much anyways but she was glad to prove her and Stamptusk's worth.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 3:01 pm

Alvaro would snap the neck of the Orc he was choking before spitting on his corpse. Getting to his feet, he would look around to see that everyone had managed to survive but through they were safe, his blood was still boiling from what Orcpops had done. He was so filled with rage in fact that the words of everyone around him would become inaudible as he made his way towards Orcpops. Ripping him out from the hole he was buried in, Alvaro would force him down on his knees. While his begging for his life, Alvaro would place his hands inside Orcpops mouth, the left gripping the roof of his mouth while the other the floor of his mouth and began forcefully pulling them apart until his jaw snapped open. "Your death will please my Goddess." He said before grabbing the Mandible from Orcbel and jamming it down Orcspops throat. If the pain of having his mouth split open didn't kill him then that surely will. Either he hoped that he suffered.

While Alvaro was busy ending the life of Orcpops, Urkemi and Orckel would walk over to Orcprince and Orccess. "He's umm, lost it for a moment but allow us to accept your offer." Orckel said before Urkemi picked up the stones and left as she had no intention of talking to the two Orcs. Alvaro would finally calm down, he'd take a deep breath. Lets clean this place up. He said signaling to Orcbel and Orckite to clean up bodies of the seven Orcs they had killed. "Oh? that's pretty generous of them." He said having been brought up to speed on what happened while he was business making Orcpops a scarecrow. Now that they had a few of the stones in their possession it was finally time for them to move forward with their plans.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th May 2020, 7:39 pm

Indeed the Goddess of Water was pleased with the sacrifice, and would reward him with a boon, he would find his next skill acquisition would be easier than before. Either way now that such a thing was settled they had gained 8 corpses worth of meat to add to the pile, knowing that Sorcsav's group weren't picky with food it gave them the opportunity to use it to feed them or perhaps they would feed some of the corpses to the Stamp Piglets who probably would be quite hungry by now. Orckite felt powerful, but he knew that in order for him to rank-up he would need to sleep. Still he wouldn't do so until he got permission from Orsalvaro after all he was his boss and he didn't know whether or not he was truly calm from what had happened earlier.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime11th May 2020, 8:02 pm

Letting out a sigh, Alvaro would collect the lesser Water stones that they had managed to get from the corpses of the Orcs and the lesser Lightning stones and began thinking. He knew Orckel would be next in line to learn magic, however, he had another idea he wanted to try out. "Yo Orckite, come here." He said calling over his friend before putting his arm around him. "Here eat these two and then go to bed. You've earned the rest friend." He said with a smile before patting him on the back and leaving him to follow through with his command. He would take a quick detour to where Sorcsav had her diggers digging before finding a whole they were no longer using and tried filling the hole with water using his magic.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next