Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 4:48 pm

Sorcsav would laugh before following after Orsalvaro but she had plans for Orcpops she'd set an example out of him for those who they didn't want to kill right away. "Orckite! Where you at bro? Get the rest of da meet and meet us in da main cave when you done raping! She said as they moved through the mines knowing her other friend was probably giving Orcbell, Orckell and Orcmeg the business. When they eventually got to the main area she would start digging a hole that way when Urkemi and Orcwill got back with Orcpops she'd be able to place him in the hole and fill it back with dirt so that only his head was left above ground.

Meanwhile Orcwill would see that Urjemi was beating up Orcpops and would join in by stomping on his head a couple of times because he had just been threatened. "Punk bitch!" he said letting up only when Orcpops was unconcious.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 5:36 pm

Orcpops smile would turn into a frown, he assumed that it would be quite obvious that if he was holding a tournament for orcs that it'd be right here in the mine. however it was too late for him to stay anything as the only thing he could do is scream as he felt the pain urkemi, he would feel the few stomp orcwill added in. their they resulted in causing him to faint from the pain.

orsalvaro would try observe on the three elvish girls once again and find something useful, the girls had names(syllia & keerla) yet no matter how much he tried to talk to them they would respond to him only shiver as they didn't know what consisted of their faith of being orc sex slave whose minds were already broken and only knew that they were alive for the sexually desires of the orcs.

orcwill was neither able to learn limb weapons or taunt, maybe it wasn't for him. or was it that his confidence wasn't at the level to actually use a move such as that.

Once sorcsav would digging the whole while urkemi would place orcpops in the hole in the center of the mine so that all the other orcs could see just how useless he became, a sad excuse for someone whose suppose to watch over their growth.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 6:33 pm

Thankfully, he was able to come across the names of the woman and decided that he’d have a conversation with them away from everything to see if he’d be able to gather some knowledge on elves as a whole as it could become useful in the future. But for now, they had more pressing matters to attend to. Arriving back cave he would gentle put the two women down in a secluded area away from all the Orcs. “Syllia & Keerla was it? I’d like to talk to you for a while but for now, I have something important to attend to so I’ll be back” He said with a smile before heading towards the body of the boss they killed. "Sorcsav, let’s see what we can get from this giant bug!” He’d wait until Sorcsav arrived before beginning to slowly carve the spider open.  The spiders had some sort of means to paralyze and poison people so he’d be looking out for anything that seemed like did that. What was he looking for exactly? Who knew but if he did find something out of the ordinary he did have Orcpops to try it on.

Speaking of Orcpops, Urkemi would throw him into the hole that Sorcsav dug and promptly helped her to cover him up. Now she would keep guard so that no one touched the elf women and that no one killed Orcpops, they were free to hit him but not kill him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 9:53 pm

Sorcsav would join in slowly carving the Argiope trying to focus on it's mandibles and carapace as she knew that they could be pretty effective weapons and armor respectively. She was in no rush and with the other Orcs watching their backs it was all good. Meanwhile Orcwill would practice getting more confident and thus would yell savagely practicing on his former Mate Orcmaid as he also used it as an opportunity to vent his frustrations in a productive way rather than rape.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 11:30 pm

Both of them would waste time as they would struggle for 8 annoying hours, yet that time was well spent as both would manage to perfectly carve the Argiope. Unfortunately such dedication meant that their carving of the Demon Spiders fell short, though Sorcsav would do better than Orsalvaro in that respect it would be over and Orckite would let out a sigh of relief as he was really bored waiting for them. Urkemi on the other hand was hungry, and kind of felt bad for Orcwill as he seemed down in the dumps, and Orcmaid wouldn't even be intimidated at all due to the circumstances entangling her and her former mate.

Orcwill would try to get this skill that sorcsav told him about yet it wasn't enough for him to learn the skill rather he basically tried to learn something for 8 hours and still fail. His confidence was already low, but this took him down another level, he really didn't know what Sorcsav saw in him because right now he felt pretty pitiful. Maybe a hunt would instill confidence in him, but until then he would sit on the ground and sulk.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 11:59 am

That took longer than expected” Alvaro thought as he wiped the sweat off his brow before standing up. He was pleased with what they had gained, even though he ended up fucking up a couple of the demon spider carves. Now with this done, they needed to split what they have equally amongst those where going to hunt or explore with them. He’d wait for Sorcsav’s opinion before dishing out the weaponry and once they agreed to something he would make his way back to the elf woman before taking a seat before them. “Hey there. I’m Alvaro. I’d like to know a bit more about you women. If you can provide me with any useful information or have any useful skills I can promise you that you won’t be used like you were before but instead become a valuable member of my team. We may look scary but we aren’t savages.” That was unless they weren’t useful then they’d be thrown to Orcs to be ravaged. But still he'd try to negotiate with the women. Who knows, maybe his luck would come in and help him out with this.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 2:15 pm

Orcsav would sigh as they finally finished sure it was good that they managed to get as much as they did so she wasn't too bothered. While Orcalvaro went to go talk to the elves she would go to the Argiope meat and split it up so that each of them could have a portion for eating hers as she was getting hungry again. She felt envigorated and would try to command the orcs attention like how she saw Orsalvaro do earlier. "Ugh alright! Listen up you Orcs! Yeah you lot too alright now then. All of you can eat Orc, Plants or Demon Spiders. All of that meat is ours if you touch it I'll eat one of your hands. Soecsav said loudly enough to get the attention of all the orcs in their two factions. "Now for roles! You two are my Mining Crew. You five your gonna be learning how to Sneak from Orckite & how to Forage from Orckel. You three are gonna learn how to craft and the first one who picks it up will learn how Enchant from me. Orckel, Orcbell & Orcmaid you three are going to be joining us on huntd and as for you Orcmeg well the boss has a special role for you" she would finish her speech before motioning for Orcwill to come over to her and she would give him a portion of the Argiope meat this would leave 3 more portions for Alvaro, Emi & Kite.

During this time Orcmaid had made herself busy by gathering all of their equipment into a bunch of piles. Spirit stones in one pile, armor in another pile, raw materials in a third pile, weapons in the last pile. This way it was easier for them to divy up stuff and well they had quite a lot to share between them. "Orcwill I'm going to teach you how to taunt again okay? Take how your feeling and try to make someone else feel that way." as hopefully by eating the boss meat he would be more confident and pull this off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 3:44 pm

For the last eight hour the elven girls with siton the ground where they were left, the only thing they would do was breathe as their eyes were focused in front of them. when orsalvaro returned to the elves they would spread their legs wide and open their mouth wide as if they were inhaling, yet not a sound was released from them. however orsalvaro would speak to them and the only type of reply he would get from the girls is them opening their mouths as wide as they could and spreading their legs wider, it was unless trying to change these girls as they were used to the cruel treatment they've received from the orcs.

Sorcsav was right to gain the skill of how to control the lesser orcs, this would cause the orcs to make the groups that she had commanded them to. orcwill still had quite figured out why she was so interested in making him her prodigy, but from the last eight hours there wasn't much that the progress from him yet she continued to work with him to gain these skill. "dumbass" he spoke but due to his confidence he was held back once again from learning the skill that he should've been more than guaranteed to learn if he could just gather his confidence. Orccastle would let out a squell of excitement the lone orc was able to learn sneak skill unlike the others, the same would happen for orcpawn and orc bishop as they were both able to learn the foraging skill. despite being orcs these two weren't that found of violence and would've much preferred peaceful, stressless jobs.

Spoiler:

Orsalvaro:

sorcsav:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 4:39 pm

Well, that is just sad. It was obvious they became damaged beyond repair just like that female Orc whose name keeps slipping his mind. While he was busy racking his brain the moment Sorcsav began ordering everyone around her name would come to him. Letting out a sigh he decided that he would try and practice some magic on them. Not the offensive type, however, more supplementary in nature. As such he would move over to Syllia before taking her by the hand and examining her bruises. Taking a breath, he would attempt to focus the mana into his hand and try using said mana to heal her old wounds, if he was successful in doing so, he would try combining his Aqua mana to create an even stronger healing spell. If that was even possible anyways.

Getting bored of watching Orcpops and a bit jealous that Alvaro was giving his attention to the elves, Urkemi would help herself to some of the boss meat while Sorcsav was busy giving orders she was fine with what she was doing but as long as she didn’t try to order her around, that privilege was reserved only for her future mate. Regardless she’d finish her portion of the meat before picking up one of the mandibles and began practicing wielding it and her baboon spine at the same time.

Orckite in the meantime would sigh as it seemed as if Orcs whereas hardheaded as they looked like as only two of them were able to learn what he had wanted to teach them. Not wanting to fail his friends, he’d attempt to teach the others again, hoping they would pay attention this time.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 7:52 pm

"You can do this Orcwill! Don't give up! Orckite don't bother have those that learned teach the others! Go eat something then pick up that bow and try to use it okay? We could use another way of hitting things from far away I only got two arms haha" Sorcsav would sigh before repeating what she said this time using command to essentially force him to get over it as she knew once he succeeded everything would be alright. "Alright. Let's see about messing with these weapons. Orsalvaro I wanna try something but if it doesn't work then its cool but I'm gonna need a Lesser Water Spirit Stone. Also you lazy Orcs! You better learn those skills otherwise your nit gonna stop practicing until its morning time!" Sorcsav said as she made her way over to the pile of weapons and found a stick and would gather 3 Lesser Spirit Stones before trying to make something out of them maybe if she tried to enchant while making it it would make the process easier?

Meanwhile Orckite would end up picking uo Orcqueens Bow and would gather 3 stick arrows from their weapon pile and would start using his Fractured Femur to bore holes in the spine nuts before whittling down the sticks using one of the sharp mandibles and would try to put them together to craft a new type of arrow. If it failed then he would spend the remaining 4 hours just practicing with the bow moving somewhat far back and carefully trying to aim at one of the orc corpses in their food pile. Before running to retrieve his arrows and trying again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 1:17 am

"Doff off before I krump yeh!" Orcwill would suddenly say in response to Sorcsav's constant prodding couldn't she see that he was trying his best but would never get I- wait, no actually that was good. He felt like a propa orc, and would look at Sorcsav with a wide smile as he finally understood why she sounded so violent all the time, in fact he felt like he wanted to taunt people all the time, it was like a great dam had been broken. Meanwhile Orsalvaro would feel kind of lame as he hadn't managed to pick up that sort of thing, maybe it just wasn't suited for him as even though he was a Caster maybe such a thing was out of his league. As for Urkemi it would seem dual wielding wasn't in the cards for her initially, but seeing as like Orckite she was practicing over time after about four hours it didn't seem like it was panning out for her. This would starkly contrast with Orckite who seemed able to pick it up instantly and spent the next three hours just polishing his skills while Sorcsav would manage to learn how to craft it seemed that her attempt at making a magical foci would be unfortunately a failure causing all three lesser spirit stones to crumble into dust. Perhaps next time she would be more successful.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 9:38 am

This is harder than I thought. Alvaro thought as he wasn’t able to manifest his thoughts into creating an actual technique, it was a shame really but since there was nothing else to do around here he would practice one last time before going to sleep. He was a bit annoyed that he was unable to grasp such a thing immediately but as much as he wanted to be different from every other Orc, he did still share some of their lesser qualities. But still, he would stop until he learned this skill as he was positive that it could be done. Hopefully, his luck would come in handy this time. Trying his best to focus he only heard Sorcsav call out his name and simply nodded in agreement, he wasn’t sure what he agreed to but he was sure it was for the greater good of the faction.

While he was trying to manipulate his mana, however, he began thinking about what was to be done with his faction. There were a lot of them there now and though and food was getting thin. He didn’t want them feeding on Orc meat in truth as he was certain that it would have some nasty side effects in the future so that meant they hunting and foraging would be their best bet. The orcs that he got from the Orcqueen were too weak but the women he got from the Orcking seemed capable enough, expect for Orcmeg of course since she was nothing more than a degenerate at this point. “Orckel, Orcbell. When we go out to hunt you’ll be with us.” He said calling out to them but not looking in their direction. “How are you, Syllia?” He asked as he tried to heal her bruises.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 1:31 pm

Sorcsav would sigh when her attempt to make something for Orsalvaro but she gained a better understanding of how to craft items which meant for the next 3 hours she would get Orcbanga, Orcvesta & Orcnim as she could teach them how to Carve, Craft & Enchant. She would teach them while demonstration, Carving Orcqueens Skull, Crafting a basket out of Orcdos's skull and Enchanting the Demon Spider Mandible with the Lesser Water Spirit Stone Orsalvaro owed her.

Orcwill would take his new confidence and would put on the Greater Armored Cloak and with Orcsav's permission would pick up the Orcking's weapon that none of them had wielded before. He would swing it around just brushing up on his Basic Blunt Weapons until everyone was ready to head outside. Meanwhile Orcmaid would look at what Orsalvaro was doing and would try to mimic him relying on her luck to see her through.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 2:59 pm

After practicing for hours Orsalvaro seemed like he didn't even grasp this concept at all while Orcmaid would fair even less as it seemed she had no magical potential whatsoever. Meanwhile Orcwill would manage to practice with the new weapon he gained and he felt a lot more comfortable wielding something in a blunt way it was a bit different than a rock but he quickly grew used to it. Sorcsav would carve the skull but it wasn't weapon grade, but her crafting was a failure and the skull would break into pieces, finally the enchantment was a success and she managed to use the Lesser Water Spirit Stone to bolster the Demon Spider Mandible. Unfortunately only Orcbanga learned something from her, the other two seemed like they just weren't going to get such advanced concepts this early.

"Orsalvaro are you done messing with those two? I want Orckite to rank up with us!" Urkemi said with a pout as she felt that they were doing a lot of stuff at home when they could be furthering their allies growth outside. Besides they were stronger now and she felt that practicing wasn't giving her the rush that she got from combat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 9:49 pm

For fuck's sake!” Alvaro shouted angrily as yet again he failed to get the technique right that and he was slightly annoyed that the elf didn’t even bother to respond to his question which meant that trying to heal her and trying to talk to her was a complete and utter waste of his time. Letting out a sigh, he’d wonder if it was best that he just let his faction have his way with them instead of trying to save them, after all, it was obvious that they were damaged goods. “I agree that having Orckite rank up and getting the others stronger is a priority but we also need to establish roles within our camp so that we don’t all go hungry. It isn’t just the two of us anymore.” He said hoping she’d understand that fighting isn’t their only priority. “Besides, I’m tired now so I’m going to get some rest. If you’re that energetic maybe you could join me” He said with a smile before patting her on the head. Turning towards the rest of them, he’d make an announcement. “We rest for now but tomorrow we get to work so that everyone can be fed and so that we can all coexist happily. Well, except for Orcpops cause he’s useless. Feel free to piss on him when you have the chance.” On that note, he’d make his way over to the most private corner of the cave, if there was one, before laying down and shutting his eyes. That was of course if Urkemi didn’t join him if she did however she’d have her chance to get what she always desired.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 10:22 pm

Sorcsav would yawn as well before just dropping down in the middle of their piles and taking a nap. Orcwill and Orcmaid would lay on either side of her as Orcwill wanted to stay near his new boss while Orcmaid wanted to stay near Orcwill. Meanwhile the rest of her faction would all lay in a circle around their piles for security reasons alongside those from Orsalvaro's faction essentially forming two rings of security. She had stuff planned for tomorrow much crafting and other stuff but more inportantly she needed to find things for her new followers to do while she was out. Oh and also figure out how to use Orcwill and Orcmaid to the best of their abilities especially since she was bringing them with her on their hunts from now on.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 12:29 am

The next morning all of the orcs would wake up and the first thing they would notice was that Orcprince and his faction weren't within the Orc Mine's main area as it seemed he had taken everyone and headed out on a hunt or something or the other. Meanwhile Orccess's faction seemed have carved a decent selection of Armored Tanuki's including two Armored Kits and 1 Greater Armored Tanuki. Orccess was overseeing her carvers though it seemed that not all of the members of her faction were present either as perhaps they were out foraging or hunting.

Orsalvaro, Urkemi & Sorcsav would feel the familiar rush of power that came from surviving another night but it was a little bit diminished in comparison to how they remembered it. Still such a thing was the last thing on Urkemi's mind as last night had been amazing. She would hold her hand over her belly as she knew that there was now a little one growing with her, but she wouldn't really have to worry about risking it thanks to her monster consecution so long as she was alright and didn't sustain a grevious wound to her stomach area their baby would be fine. But she felt like Orsalvaro would be one to worry so she wouldn't inform him that she was pregnant just yet.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 1:36 am

Alvaro would let out a yawn as he rose from his slumber. Once again he felt this strange energy surge through him which normally meant that he was now stronger than before. Getting up, he’d stretch a bit before making his way towards the group of Orcs that he got from the Orcqueen. “Yo, time to get working. Orcbishop, I’m putting you in charge of the Foraging team. See if you can find us anything edible, things we can use in fights, raw materials, anything just don’t come back empty-handed. We’ll be waiting until you get back. Remember to use sneak when foraging to avoid getting caught up in anything unnecessary. Good luck” He said with a smile as he waited for them patiently to get the sleep out of their eyes before leaving the cave to forage. Now that they were gone, he decided to go visit Orcpops again to see if he’d talk. “Morning old man. Hungry? I’ll feed you some of that meat over there if you tell me where those stones are” Or I could torture you until you do, he thought as he waited for the cunt to respond, he didn't believe that he would actually get any information from him but it was nice to taunt the Orc. While he waited he’d call over Orckel and Orcbell and try to see if they’d be able to pick up a few magical skills and once he was done with that he’d find a quiet corner in the cave to try and meditate in an attempt to clear his mind and steel himself for the hunt to come.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 2:16 am

Sorcsav would wake up with a yawn and would wake up both Orcmeg and Orcwill. "Alright you slackers! Wake up we got shit to do! You two diggers head into the mines and find a wide enough cavern and dig me a big hole as wide and as deep as you can don't stop till night fall and I'll make sure you two have your own meat to eat when I get back from hunting. You three I'm disappointed only Orcbanga learned something from me yesterday damn it. Whatever the three of you watch me closely as I craft maybe you'll learn something this time, kOrcbanga try to teach the other two carve when I'm gone and work on carving any corpses that haven't been carved already." Sorcsav commanded her followers and would walk over to the raw material pile and get to crafting.

She would take her spine nuts and find four sticks while usijg her mandible to whittle them down till they were perfectly smooth on the sides. She would also use it to bore holes ibto the pine nuts before trying to put them together to make what she called, Spine Arrows. While she did this Orcwill would walk over to Urkemi and ask if she could teach him Bash in exchange for him teaching her Taunt. While that was going on Orcmaid would ask if she could he taught Sneak from Orckite and in exchange she'll let him rape her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 5:06 am

Foraging Team won't be back until Night Time (8 Hrs from now):

"Ugh, why would you do this to me I was cooperating damn it. So hungry ugh treating your elders like this is unfair! Fine, the stones are Lightning Spirit Stones, one of which are standard and the other four are Lesser, I'm going to award them to the top five orcs within the cave as is tradition! The thing about these spirit stones is that us Orcs have a natural affinity to Lightning, thus the Demi-God of Lightning favors us allowing those of us who eat these particular stones to be guaranteed to get an elemental racial skill, while half of those actually become able to use lightning magic. It might not be useful to you as I can see you have the Blessing of the Goddess of Water, but maybe that mate of yours could use it, or that brutish Sorcsav could use it to enchant weapons or armor for you. Now please give me some meat and some water before I die!" Orcpops said as he had woken up previously in the middle of the night briefly and realized his predicament and promptly fainted again. Thus when he was woken up by Orsalvaro's voice he wasn't too surprised just hungry, thirsty and uncomfortable by being trapped in such a manner.

Meanwhile after getting such a response from Orcpops it seemed that Orsalvaro was able to teach one of them namely Orckel how to use Basic Ambient Mana after all she was feeling lucky. Unfortunately Orckel would join the ranks of those Orcs unable to use magic but it was what it was, and Orckel was actually pretty intelligent for an Orc, unlike Orcbell who was of average Orc intelligence albeit more dexterous. It was unfortunate that the happiness from teaching Orckel would cause him to not be calm enough to reach enlightenment. Meanwhile Urkemi didn't seem to get the concept of taunt, sure she understood what it meant to provoke a monster but it seemed at this moment she was too happy to be insulting. On the other hand she had a good grasp of Bash and thus Orcwill would learn it pretty easily though he promised that he would continue trying to teach her Taunt when ever they had time. As for Sorcsav only one of the four Spine Arrows she tried to make was a failure, two of them were average examples of it whereas one was actually an exceptional one which was somehow better than the other two. As for her students well, it would seem none of them would get it but that seemed because Sorcsav really didn't slow down when she was making the items and what she did was way to complex for them to pick up on their own, perhaps if they weren't taught anymore they'd do better since now they could kind of get that crafting was putting stuff together. So they would walk off to do their own thing while Orcbanga didn't manage to teach the other two how to carve, or in Orcvesta's case prevented her from learning as he wanted to explain it in his way even though she did initially understand what to do which caused her to get confused and end up not learning anything. While this was going on Orckite would take Orcmaid to the mines to give her special instructions but it seemed that she couldn't grasp how to sneak properly fortunately she held her end of the bargain and he gained another opportunity to dominate someone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 9:05 am

No, you really weren’t cooperating in truth, you were just talking us in circles. “Ahh I see. Well you’re in luck! We have five worthy Orcs right here. Urkemi, Sorcsav, Orckite, Orcwill over there and myself of course. So tell me where you have the stones and then I’ll feed you and give you something to drink! Orc’s honor!” He said not really looking at Orcpops but more focusing on the two he was trying to teach. He’d pat Orcbell on the back as she was obviously dejected about being unable to learn the skill but it was alright no everyone will be able to grasp a skill right away, he should know since he’s been trying to learn a few for quite some time now, that and it didn’t matter since he did have another role for her in mind. He’d allow Orcbell to go do whatever she wanted until it was time to hunt but he’d let Orckel come sit with him and meditate, who knew, maybe she’d have better luck and end up teaching him. With her failure to learn Taunt, Urkemi would move on to practice dual-wielding until they were ready to leave.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 12:02 pm

Sorcsav would look at the three spine arrows she made with a smile as they were everything she'd thought they would be, and with spare dirty rags cleaned off with a lesser water spirit stone and then rung out over Orcpop's face regardless if he told him where the shiny stones were cuz fuck giving him fresh water. She would make it into a bag like her own and pass it with the three arrows within it to Orckite. This way he had three more arrows to add to his ammo and a place to store all of his arrows for easier use in battle. Though now that she looked at him she wanted to craft a bit more but knew she didn't have the proper resources to do it. Without much to do she would go over to Orcmaid and talk to her as she knew this Orc was the type to just follow her around anyways. "Alright Orcmaid if your gonna hang with me you gotta be useful you see. When we get outside I want you to try and get the piggy we catch to like you by any means necessary! This is important otherwise you'll join Orcmeg as a Sow." she commanded to leave no room for an argument.

Meanwhile Orcwill would try to refine his cries of battle on Orcpops seeing as he was the least threatening thing here and he also wasn't their ally and would do that until they decided to head out since there wasn't much else to do. As for Orcbanga, Orcvesta and Orcnim they would all try to learn how to Craft, carve and Enchant respectively which wpuld continue until Sorcsav came back after she went hunting.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th April 2020, 3:13 pm

Orcpops wasn't born yesterday and wouldn't fall for such a plan causing him to just stay quiet, he would get one of the other Orcs to feed him when they left for their hunt. Either way things would proceed as planned with Urkemi practicing her Dual Wielding in order to get better at using it while Orcwill would manage to successfully use Battle Cry which would cause Orcpops to blubber before deciding to tell them where he hit them. Fine fine they are in the deeper part of the mines behind a boulder set into a wall, but you can't move it none of you can you aren't burly enough to do such a thing. Only I can lift it because of my natural strength!" he said while also boasting about himself as he blieved that in terms of raw strength his complete investment in it allowed him to move things that none of them could.

Meanwhile Both Orsalvaro & Orckel would manage to meditate after Orcalvaro failed to learn how to use his mana in a beneficial way, it seemed like he was truly suited for damaging not healing and he might just understand there was no way to save those poor broken elf girls and start using them for what they could do. "U-uh Orsalvaro..why not use the elves as a barter of goods for services, you know with the other factions they get to use the Elves for pleasure in exchange for giving us stuff. M-my former master used to do things like that, it's why he became number one. At least before we overthrew him and killed him." Orckite said now that he was done training, with Urkemi sighing as she was so over the elves at this point.

As for the carving squad Orcbanga proved that he was gunning for a leadership position by mastering all three skills after the allotted time period while Orcvesta proved she was useless by mastering none, fortunately Orcnim picked up her slack by mastering two but it seemed that Orcvesta was dreading whatever Sorcsav would do to her when she eventually returned from her hunt. Twas truly unfortunate but thankfully that would have to wait till night time as they were still hard at work training for the time being.

Spoiler:

Carving Crew won't be available until Night (after 8 Hours have passed):
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th April 2020, 9:31 pm

Alvaro would smile as he was able to pick up a new skill for once. It wasn’t something as great as new magic but it was good nonetheless and with a bonus, Orckel picked it up as well. “Is that so old man? Well, I take your word for it. For now, we’ll be leaving you here, I do hope you’re alive when we get back.” Alvaro said with a smile before getting up and making his way to Sorcsav and the others. “Alright, lets head out. Orcbishop! You’ll be in charge here. If anything happens I want you guys to protect yourselves, if you think you can’t fight them off secure the valuables and the elves if possible and run. If you can’t escape make sure you slit Orcpops throat. If he dies, he dies. Also, we might be gone for a while so every morning go forage and sneak around until we get back so you guys can get food to eat while we’re out. I’m counting on to keep the place safe for me. Oh and by the way don’t feed Orcpops. He has no power over anyone in this cave anymore so don’t let him try and intimidate or threaten you guys” He ended before patting him on the back and giving him a lesser water stone so he and the others can drink while they were away.

That’s a great idea Orckite but we’ll revisit that when we get back. Now we hunt. So everyone get ready so we can head out.” He ordered before waiting on everyone to gather around before heading out the mine.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime19th April 2020, 11:29 pm

Sorcsav was satisfied by her handiwork and would head over to Orckite to hand over the new areow types for him in a bag made of rags. "Crafted ya sum arrows. Only use for special occasions and make sure to get it back. If ya find more spine nuts I'll make more for ya. She explained while Orcwill made his way over with a smile. "Learned a new skill Battle Cry. Lowers resilience but makes things flee sometimes will try to use it effectively." he said while Orcsav would begin to contemplate how such an ability would be useful before deciding to nod and motion Orcmaid to follow her. She wouldn't say anything considering Orcwill would frown on sight of her but he didn't question why his new boss was bringing the slut around.

(Sorcsav, Orcwill & Orcmaid Exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next