Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime24th October 2017, 10:11 pm

Deep within the North-West part of the Great Forest there was a particular mine which had been claimed by the Orcs since time and memorial, sure it wasn't the best of mines but it was their mine which made it the best in their eyes. At least until they could steal a new one from someone else, maybe the Kobolds or Goblins they were easy enough to overpower. Either way, within this Mine were screaming Orcs well most of them anyways, why they were screaming was because they were hungry and the person watching them had decided to stop feeding them abruptly with no warning as to why. Furthermore while originally they had been split up, now the male and female orcs were scattered all about, some of them currently in the process of training a valuable skill for most of the Orc population.

This skill was known as Rape and as most of the female orcs found out, they'd be very well acquainted with being on the receiving end of this skill should they not overpower those who wished to use it on them. Some male orcs would have intimate knowledge of being on the receiving end too, whether by their fellow males or even some of the stronger females. All in all it was a chaotic mess of things, who knew were Orc Pops was though judging by the moaning echoing from deeper in the cave well, one could take a guess. Yep, being an Orc was rather harsh, but not for the same reasons as the others, there was no survival of the fittest or low resources and Orcs were actually decently powerful despite being only a Tier 0 species, no the problems most Orcs had stemmed from their stupidity after all when no instructions were left for the new generation...what would one expect?

Either way, if one looked around well they'd see a pile of water spirit stones abandoned in the corner though why the others hadn't picked them up probably had to do with none of the others noticing them...yet.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 9:57 am

He was going mad. The infernal screeching of the others was driving him up the wall and there seemed to be no end to it whatsoever. He understood that his brethren were hungry but it would it kill them to just shut the fuck up and go look something to eat? Resisting the urge to pull his hair out and bash his head against the wall until he died, he would begin his trod throughout the cave in search of something or someone to eat. He never did plan on staying one place for too long since he had no intentions of getting his butt snatched up by some horny male Orc or getting held down by one of those massive females. As he made his way throughout the cave, constantly looking behind him since he wasn’t about that life, he would stumble upon a pile of water stones, whatever those were. It looked like something that he would need in the future so he would just take them up and placed them in his little pockets and continued his journey through the cave.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 10:15 am

He was noticed, but mainly by the Orcs who were currently being violated who were looking around desperately trying to be rescued from the misfortune that was befalling them, thus when he scoped up 2 Water Spirit stones and they dropped to the ground because he didn't have any pockets in his loincloth they'd see him. "Hey! You by the stones! Help me! Please, Help me!" One of the female Orc said to him, as she was still fighting off her attackers, yes plural as it seemed that two of their orc brethren wanted to double stuff her. Either way, what was he to do, he couldn't just pocket them so he would be forced to carry it though if he didn't want to be burdened it meant he could only gather a small amount maybe one or two. Of course he could stick around longer and see if he could get anything that he could use to gather them with, or maybe he could help that female orc out. Then again he could also just leave and avoid the chaotic atmosphere as a whole seeing as the entrance to the mine was within running distance and outside he could find food, or be food..either one really.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 11:13 am

Why did he think he had pockets? Silly him. Picking up the stones again, he would look to leave the cave but it seemed that he had given away his position. Just my luck, he thought as he turned into the direction of the voice. She was obviously in trouble but why should he care? He owed her nothing. It was a dog eat dog world and getting raped was an inevitability in this cave, which is why he’s looking to split. He would look to turn and exit stage left, or at least that’s what he wanted to do but his conscience made him stay back. He saw women getting raped all his life yet this one was somehow different, why? Who knew. Letting out a sigh, he would look around the cave for a rock or something that would cause some sort of bodily harm, pick it up and attacked the nearest of the two Orcs. If there wasn't anything available well he would punch him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 1:21 pm

Luckily for him there was in fact a rock on the ground between him and the female orc, though if he had slpit the water spirit stones in either hand he would have to shift them to both be in one hand in order to grip the rock securely enough to be any use in a fight. "Hehe no one is gonna help you, hey I get her from behind okay?" One of the two male orcs told his companion which would cause her to struggle even more, however as she was finally pinned down by the other Orc and he would make his way towards her, full mast, at least until he was nearly hit in the head with a rock. Orcalvaro was way off the mark, guess he wasn't as smart as he thought he was, which made sense seeing as he was an orc and they weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Still it was enough to distract the two attempting to force themselves upon the orc female, particularly the latter who would look up dumbfounded only to be kicked in the gonads by the female orc. He'd let out a whine of pain and would roll off of her onto the ground while the one who had been attacked would bare his teeth in anger and attempt to take a swing at Orcealvaro, going for an actual punch to the face rather than a rock to the noggin. But maybe that was because he didn't really have any weapons on hand. Meanwhile the female orc would proceed to kick the other orc while he was down and it was quickly apparent that she was leaving your life in your own hands.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 1:37 pm

Yeah of course it missed. Alvaro thought as he watched his rock sail wide off its target. Still, at least it gave her the window of opportunity she needed to escape her situation as now the other orc was focusing his attention on him while she handled the other. He hadn’t done much fighting in his short time he was on this earth so this might just be him taking a L but he had to try as he had no intentions of being beat down then raped. Doing what his instincts had been telling him, he would duck under the attempted swing at his noggin before tackling the other orc to the ground. If successful he would proceed to bash in his skull with his free hand as he didn’t want to damage whatever those stones were. If this went according to plan, he would continue to feed the orc knuckle sandwiches until he stopped moving or breathing. Either one worked fine for him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 2:13 pm

Well he lucked out as his opponent couldn't hit him thus when he ducked he got into the perfect position to tackle the other Orc to the ground, and when he raised his hand upward and would slam it down on the other orcs head. When he brought up the rock again it was bloody and he had dead some damage to the other orcs face seeing as his nose was smashed in and a couple of teeth had been knocked out and judging from the pained cries of the other male it was a pretty good hit. Which was why when he hit him again the pained cries would lower to a whimper and after the third hit they would cease completely. If he looked up, he would see that the female orc was also done with her own opponent though rather than kill him she had kicked him until he was unconcious and was now looking at you with wide, but grateful eyes. "T-Thank you, my name is Orcemi, w-what's yours?" Orcemi asked somewhat skittishly but it made sense after the ordeal that they went through, her eyes would continue to dart around as she wasn't going to let her guard down while within the mine, that's for sure.

Character Experience Gained: +250
Blunt Weapon Proficiency Exp: +150
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 2:43 pm

Breathing a sigh of relief, Alvaro would get off the body of the now deceased orc. Somehow he had managed to get through that scary ordeal. “I’m orcalvaro. Nice to meet you.” He said catching his breath in between his words. Taking a quick look around to see if there were any other sex fiends around he would turn to her once more with a serious look on his face. “Look, you seem like a nice person and all but I unless you plan on starving or being raped to death I would suggest you leave this cave and find somewhere else to stay.” He wasn’t sure if she would be able to grasp what he was saying due to the average orc being as dumb as a sack of peanuts. Fuck, he wasn’t even as smart as he thought he was himself, but he did know that he wasn’t about this shitty lifestyle. “I mean if you wish you could come with me. Two heads are always better than one.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 6:30 pm

Orcemi would be lost by the rapid about of words that he had just spoken but when he said that she could come with him she would nod with a smile. "Okay sure, it beats being here. I'm not sure how two heads would be better than having one because that would mean you'd argue a lot with yourself, and eat twice otherwise one head would get jealous and headbutt the other one." she said slightly rambling though she would follow his lead so if he decided to get out of this place she would do the same. As for the other orcs well it was just like normal minus the one who was now dead and the other one who was unconscious. Oh wait..one of the smaller orcs was creeping up on the one Orcemi had just beaten up, guess it was going to be a reversal of roles while the male orc was unable to defend himself. Just standard Orc business, more importantly where were they going now.

Follower = Orcemi (Lvl 1)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime20th December 2017, 5:09 pm

Having arrived at the mine, Alvaro would take a quick look around before he decided to go any further. Though this was indeed his home, there was some crazy shit happening the last time he was here so he had been on his toes since he had no plans on getting butt fucked. After the coast seemed to be clear, Alvaro would make his way deeper into the cave until he found a spot where he was out of sight, or at least he hoped it was, and sat down. He was hungry, but he had no intentions of eating until he knew the coast was clear so he would awhile until Emi had given him the go-ahead, he would put the berries aside and began devouring the piglet along with his partner.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime28th December 2017, 7:28 am

While they were outside hunting, the other Orcs had been busy raping or being raped though some of them did manage to also go outside none of them did so prior to the aforementioned activities, for the ones who remained in the mine however they were all tuckered out from their activities and currently were lazing about. When Orcalvaro entered some of them did notice him but were too tired to get up and thus him and Orccmi would be able to get into the mine and head down deeper into it. As they walked they would come across a circular sort of split with four paths for them to take, that is unless they wished to stay in this place and eat their spoils. The coast was clear for the most part in Orcemi's opinion so they could eat here with no problem but she personally didn't think sleeping out in the open, especially since they were both still virgin meat, would be a wise thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime3rd January 2018, 7:11 pm

Virgin meat. What an odd way to describe them. Anyway, since the coast was clear, Alvaro would decide that they could eat their spoils right then and there before moving on to somewhere they could possibly rest. Finding a comfortable stop, which was nigh impossible one might add, he would park his rump and tried his best to evenly distribute the spoils between them. Once that was done, he would dig into the sweet and savory meat of the piglet. He was quite disappointed that he wasn’t able to get the Pig all thanks to them being too weak and that the damn wolf interrupted but they should be proud of their first day out.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime3rd January 2018, 10:45 pm

Orcemi would eat her own food happily it was enough to tide them over especially if they slept which speaking of they would need to do if they didn't want to wake up particularly hungry. The next day they would have to gather more food then again they did have the berries that she was thinking about taking a chance on, but she would instead look to him before speaking. "We should probably find somewhere to sleep maybe if we head down one of these tunnels we could hide out somewhere without potentially getting raped." she said wiping her mouth as some of the blood from her meal was still around it.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime12th January 2018, 10:32 am

It had been quite some time Alvaro had some real food so one would forgive him for scarfing down the meat as it was he was an inmate on death row having his final meal. Once he was finished with the meal, he would gather any bones that were left, if there were any, and stood up. “Yeah we should go get some sleep, let’s go this way.” Alvaro pointed to the tunnel furthest right as he wiped the blood from his mouth. Hopefully, it was a nice spot and they weren’t ambushed, cause that would suck. They had enough adventures today.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 8:38 pm

They would manage to sleep unhindered by the other Orcs as the rest were too stupid to realize that the mine that they lived in actually had more to it than just the place where they were left and the outside world. However they would be woken up by someone in the morning though the post surprising thing was that they felt noticeably stronger than they had when they were asleep. No only did their resting allow them to heal their wounds it also seemed that they were not done growing up yet hence the unexplained level gain they receive by becoming another day older. Either way onto more pressing concerns, they had been woken up by an older Orc with a gray beard who was staring at them angrily for some reason or another. "Why you here, this is for grown Orcs not babies like you two. You have to pay toll for sleeping here tonight, how about the female." Orc Pops said shifting his eyes to her and leering at her. Clearly Orcemi was considered a looker by Orc standards especially since her rear was quite enrapturing and it would seem that Orc Pops wanted to get up in it. Figures, even their elder wasn't intelligent typical orc behavior but this put the two young Orcs in a bit of a conundrum. He hadn't said anything about giving Emi back and she wasn't interested in having her first time be with some shriveled dick old geezer that's for sure. Still what would happen if they refused..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime22nd January 2018, 7:34 pm

Alvaro would let out a small yawn as he awoke from his rather comfortable slumber. Rubbing his eyes for a few seconds he would notice that there was another Orc standing around spewing some shit about the area being off limits and that he wished to be paid. Why? Who knew? What he did know that this was a new day but same old shit. Truthfully, if he wasn’t already somewhat attached to Orcemi he would’ve given her up and go on his way but she was starting to grow on him, like a brain tumor. “Yeah. Never really knew this place was out of bounds. Since we’re already up we’ll just go ahead and leave.” Alvaro stated hoping that would be enough for him to leave him alone.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 9:28 am

"No. You no leave until you pay toll one way or other." Orc Pops said rearing back to make himself look more intimidating as despite not having been able to rank-up he still was far higher level than the two Orcs in front of him and was trying to intimidate the two so that he didn't have to fight for it. Unknown to them he had never killed anyone before, rather he was able to survive despite the odds and make it day by day leveling up just by growing up. However if there was one thing he was good at it was certain non-combat skills in particular Rape as he had ensured that when the other Orcs in his generation had ranked-up or died that he'd remain behind and break in the younger generation or prey on those who couldn't resist him usually by drugging them first. Of course if he was ever blamed he would insist it was consensual and had almost lost his life when he managed to tap the ass of the strongest Orc's mate in his generation, But by leading him to the Red Bear and managing to escape with his life, that problem vanished just like Orcalvaro would if he went against him.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 10:17 am

Alvaro would sigh as it was obvious that there was no going around this old guy. He did have an idea, however. “Alright, let’s cut a deal. I can’t up Orcemi because she’s mine but what I can do is give you these berries I found outside. Their pretty tasty and filling. We had like two and were able to fight back the hunger for a long time. Plus it’s better than the shit that’s lying around here.” He ended before picking up the berries from off the floor and handing them all to the elder orc. Of course, he had no idea what those berries were. They could be poisonous for all he knew, which would be a bonus in this situation. If the berries did manage to kill him they could just go on their merry way and possibly eat him. Did orcs taste good? Who knew?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 7:37 pm

Orc Pops would look at the berries offered and then snatch them from Orcalvaro before greedily throwing them in his mouth and eating them since he unlike the younger Orcs knew that these berries were food. "Good, next time you come here you also have to pay. Now go away with the other baby orc!" Orc Pops said angrily though he was still enjoying the taste of the berries that he had been given, it was fortunate on their behalf that Orcalvaro had those berries otherwise it could of gotten ugly. Orcemi would nod and then take Orcalvaro's hand and leave so that they could go to the part of the mine where the other Orcs were. Apparently some of them were still feeling rapey while others were looking pretty hungry and some had actually decided to leave to look for food. "I think we should go outside again, better than in here." Orcemi said she wasn't exactly correct as at least in here they would be safe since the other Orcs weren't as combat experienced as they were, but on the other hand it was less drama since some of the other Orcs had noticed the two and didn't remember sticking themselves inside or being thrust inside by either of them . Whether that referred to the female or male orcs...one wouldn't know unless of course Orcalvaro decided to stay inside for the day.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 8:06 pm

Well, that didn’t have the desired result. Alavro thought as he watched the old fart happily eat the berries he was given. Though he would’ve preferred his death at least they know knew that the berries were indeed edible so now if they came across any more berry bushes they could have a feast. After being dragged away by Orcemi, Alvaro began mulling over the options that were before him. It was either stay in this cave where it was potentially safer, although they might end up getting raped, or go outside where there was an abundance of food but also the possibility of dying. Tough choices. “Well I’d rather die than get butt fucked so outside it is.” Alvaro said before making his way outside. What awaited them in the outside world? Who knew? Hopefully it was as interesting as the last time.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime30th January 2018, 2:54 pm

As the two of them would exit they would actually be followed by another Orc, this one was a male however he was skinnier than the average orc with what could be taken as a delicate figure for one of their species. As such he had been on the receiving end of the Rape skill and was tired of it if not for his will he probably would of ended up broken like the others and doing the bidding of one of the Orcs who were very skilled at raping the others so skilled that they didn't need to leave the mine and their victims would willingly forage or hunt for them. He would leave after them as he didn't want them to know he was following them lest they try and ditch him thinking that he was just looking to slide between their cheeks or something.

(Orcalvaro, Orcemi & Orckite exit)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime25th March 2020, 11:11 pm

Orcsav had managed to avpid the antics of the otgers by hidimg further in the mine and had fallen asleep at the end of one of the tunnels. But now she was hungry and needed to get out of the mine while retaining her virginity. Still she knew she would need to make sure that she kept herself safe and thus would try to search the mine as she went along to see if there was anything she could use. That way if someone approached her she could at least defend herself a little bit. If she didn't see anything in range then she would find a good spot that seemed to have been damaged so that she could dig there and hopefully find something that way.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 12:49 am

It seemed that Orcsav was quite lucky as it seemed that someone had dropped a Berry on the ground it didn't look that old and was still edible, still due to it not being weapon like in nature she would search around before digging into a cracked stone successfully managing to burrow into it as if she had been digging her whole life. This would allow her to dig up some Iron Ore the metallic rock still somewhat encased in other rock being about the size of her own head and thanks to her orcish strength she could comfortably hold it with just one arm. The weaker races would of had to hold it with both arms with some not even being able to walk properly while carrying such a heavy load.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 1:15 am

"Well wasn't exactly what I was looking fornbut it'll do." Orcsav said before popping the berry in her mouth as she was starving. She would look at the rock admiring it's shininess before tossing it up and down essentially seeing how high she could throw it before catching it again. It was the sort of thing that she did while walking as it was a fun little game to amuse herself since she was feeling pretty good now that she had a snack. She was also doing it to get a bit more familiar with It's weight just in case she had to use it as an emergency weapon. Her goal was to get something to drink as well maybe she could get one of those blue stones she had glimpsed briefly before having to run away during the chaos those were nice and shiny.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 1:40 pm

Unfortunately when she threw the Iron Ore up she would miss her catch as being an orc her hand to eye coordination wasn't exactly the best perhaps it was due to her plump body and stubby albeit small appendages. Still when it landed on the ground it would merely roll a bit but was overall fine as due to being ore it was rather durable and needed something more than just random force to break it apart to get to the iron within. Her walking would eventually lead her into the large hollowed out room where the majority of Orcs were, sure enough it was business as usual there were four Orcs who were lazing about in different sections of the room who typically were waited on hand and foot by those they had raped enough previously. Thus a pecking order was established and when a fresh face walked out of the inner mine shaft some of them would turn to her watching her without restraining their lust for a new conquest. The other Orcs that were here were those who had been raped and they outnumbered the four but most were broken enough that it didn't matter, while the last bunch of orcs were those in pairs who for some odd reason seemed a bit more content than the others as the power balance was as equal as it could be. All in all the four "harems" each were more interested in her than the others and those who hadn't been absorbed into a harem wouldn't dare make a move on her lest they incur the wrath and deviancy of their betters.

Still no one would make a move just yet, as she was new but she also had a large rock in her hand and thus they were interested in scoping out her personality, noting her large chest but deciding to stay their hand for now. Within the largest harem, the king was currently plowing one of his pets all the while staring at Orcsav hungrily as he could just imagine her as another addition to his menagerie. The second largest harem's Queen would currently be fed berries while she held one of her slaves between her legs and she seemed less interested as she was currently eating. the third largest harem's Prince was currently sparring with his servants he wasn't that interested in training a new one just yet but if the opportunity presented itself he would seize the opportunity. Finally the smallest harem's Princess was trying to get her attendants to find a a new outfit for her to wear she was tired of wearing Horned Rabbit Pelts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next