Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th May 2020, 9:40 pm

Orsalvaro would actually manage to succeed, presumably due to his ability to use magic or maybe he was just suited at enchanting things like how Sorcsav was. Either way the hole would fill with Aqua, becoming pure water and thus quite pure despite the place where it was located, it was fortunate as if they had used water they would have to make sure it didn't end up getting contaminated, but aqua naturally was pure and it would take a lot more for it to become contaminated. Either way such an action would tire out Orsalvaro and thus he would pass out only to wake up in the morning next to Urkemi and someone else who was humanoid sized. Sorskite would nod to him upon him waking up his pale albino skin being a unique contrast against Urkemi's pitch black skin ton. "I've ranked up, thanks for helping me get this strong master!" he said with a smile his features becoming a bit more feminine and in comparison to Urkemi he looked a lot more human than Orc albeit still having some orc features.

Spoiler:

Sorskite (Superior Species with Blessing of Demi-God of Acid = 2 + every 25 Levels.):

Last edited by Aurielle on 13th May 2020, 12:29 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime12th May 2020, 10:59 pm

Sorcsav would wake up well rested and would immediately notice the new dead bodies as such she would shrug before tearing the arm off of one and promptly eating it on her way to her pigis dragging two bodies with her other hand around their ankles. She would toss them in so that her pigis wouldnt be hungry and would walk back before kicking Orcmaid awake. Orcwill wpuld yawn and look around noticing that Stamptusk was currently eating from the corpse that Sorcsav had started in on and would partake in the morning meal.

"Oh he ranked nice! What happened yesterday?" she asked and Orcmaid would quickly explain causing Sorcsav to pat her on the head. "Good job! Not useless anymore hehe. Oi! Everyone wake da fuk up!" she said first to Orcnaid before she commanded the rest of the orcs in their faction to wake up. "You kno wat to do go on and start digging and foraging you gits! Before I have to krump ya!" she commanded before looking at their new spoils and settling down to try and make that wand she had promised Orsalvaro slowly this time so as not to fuck up again.

Slow Enchant:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th May 2020, 12:17 pm

"I told you that we were in this together and please don't call me master. I don't own you." He said with a smile before patting him on the shoulder. He didn't notice it before but he was a very feminine looking Orc, which kind of made sense why someone that was as depraved as the Orcking took such a liking to him. Either way, he would gently nudge Urkemi to wake up and promptly done so to Orckel and Orcbel before making a statement to everyone else. "Before we all go about our regular duties I just want you all to know that I was able to create some water for us to drink so now we won't have to be scavenging for water stones." Since he was now able to create water, the stones can be used for enchantments and the like which would give them an edge in battle.

After his announcement, he would make his way over to Sorcsav once she was finished with her creating the wand. "Yo. I was gifted this by Orcprince and Orccess last night. They said that they found the other one as well but it seems like we'll have to participate in that tournament after all." He said with a sigh before handing her one of the two lightning stones he got.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th May 2020, 5:04 pm

Orcsav would manage to create quite an arcane foci, it was interesting as it possessed three lesser water stone, adorning the tip in a pyramid like manner, whereas Stamptusk didn't really manage to learn Hardhead only managing to tenderize some of the corpses. Either way if they looked over they would notice that Orccess and Orcprince both looked different than what they did last night. Lorcprince was a Medium S sized version of an Orc, although he still was fat he seemed to have muscles underneath the fat, and he was currently talking with the members of his faction while wearing some new gear and a massive club which looked like it was made from a Hind Bear. Meanwhile Norccess now resembled a red skinned Medium S sized Orc with bumpy skin and a more pear shaped figure rather than the orange like shape she was before. It seemed like things were going to get pretty interesting in the Orcmine especially when Lorcprince would touch his club which would let out a crackling sound. Perhaps the tournament wouldn't be as easy as they thought it would be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th May 2020, 6:22 pm

"I made this for you!" Sorcsav said giving Orsalvaro the wand before stashing the lesser lightning stone in her pelt for safe storage. She would also now have a thing to do with the other lesser water stones which was a definite plus. "Hm Let's head out!" she said before deciding to stroll towards the mine exit with her companions following after her. Orcwill would make sure to grab his new shield and his weapon while Orcmaid would fit Stamptusk with the reinforced hide. Orcmaid would then grab her spear before climbing onto the back of Stamptusk and he would head out after their leader.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th May 2020, 8:08 pm

He'd accept the wand with a smile before turning to his companions. "Let's move out, make sure you take all the necessary equipment. Something tells me it's gonna be one of those days." He commanded before following Sorcsav out the mine and into the wilderness. He did notice the new orcs from the corner of his eye but decided to discuss it after they had gotten back.

-exit
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime9th August 2020, 5:29 pm

Olossav would walk in carrying the corpse of the Red Bear on her shoulders with savage glee as she knew the others would immediately witness the glory of their latest hunt. She likewise dragged a Hind Bear corpse behind her while Orowill would follow after her dragging two Hind Bear corpses behind him and likewise he smiled in pride of what they had managed to hunt.

Trailing behind them were Etchmaid who was riding atop Quigtusk the two of them being tasked with pulling a rock wolves which Quigtusk did by biting onto it's tail and pulling them slowly as it walked with encouragement from his rider. They knew behind them were the twins who most likely had been tasked with carrying a rock wolf each while leaving Vorcemi to carry their bosses child. Of cpurse another impressive prize was probably carried by their bos as the Obsidian Dire Wolf was quite scary in it's own right it was fortunate for them that they were bringing back quite a haul.

"Ha ha ha we hav returned bigga and badda! Who wants to test dere might against Olossav!" she said knowing that today was to be the day of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th August 2020, 12:29 pm

Alvaro and his comrades followed behind Olossav carrying what as left of their spoils of war. He was disappointed by the fact that he had to kill the Obsidian Dire Wolf but with all the shit that happened with it and one of his subordinates he had no choice. At least now he could get a nice coat out of it since the one he had has been wearing out now. Heading back to their section of the mine, he'd place the bodies down in a corner before turning to the forgers and those they left in the mine. "Anything interesting while we were gone? Also, what did you guys manage to collect while we were gone?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th August 2020, 3:17 pm

Orcbishop would nod at Orsalvaro's question breaking the hush that came over all of the Orcs amongst the different factions when they entered the mine once more. Those who weren't apart of Orsalvaro & Olosav's factions were practically shaking in fear as they had managed to rank-up yet again and it was the day of the tournament. It was such a terrifying prospect to fight them that both Lorcprince and Norccess would immediately start discussing amongst themselves before waiting for the orcs to be done inspecting their allies hauls before going to speak with them.

"We didn't find much food but we did find a bunch of raw materials and we also found this." Orcpawn said showing that while they had managed to get some nuts, they had also managed to pick up bark and what seemed to be a woven basket. "We decided we were going to keep it, since it could help us gather more food. But if you want it boss you can have it!" he said somewhat fearfully as he didn't want to seem uppity in front of their boss. Meanwhile at the side Orcguts would give his report with a smile on his face as their mining had been quite fruitful today. "We found two Silver Ore and two Coal Ore and quite remarkably we found a Standard Spirit Stone of Wind it seems someone stashed it away near where we were digging lucky you boss." he said waiting for praise mainly for the silver as he could tell it was quite rare. Finally Orcbanga would drop six stick arrows on the ground near Sorckite as they had managed to craft those while they were away, in addition he and Orcvesta of had finally been able to learn the three skills Olosav had been trying to get them to learn officially making them the crafting group within their faction.

Spoiler:

"We've come to a decision, your group are now Tier II there isn't any chance of us being able to beat you guys so we've decided to surrender and give you what would of been the prize." Norccess said handing over the Standard Lightning Spirit Stone. "With that we hope we can maintain a friendly atmosphere, we don't really want any problems and we recognize your dominance, at least I do for you Olosav while Norccess feels that Orsalvaro is the one who will be leader of the Orcs. Between the two of you...who do you feel should be in charge of our mine?"

Turf War:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime15th August 2020, 8:48 am

This was it her chance to be the biggest and the baddest orc within the mine, yet as she turned to look at Orsalvaro she felt that it wasn't right. How could she spar against him when he wasn't at her tier yet not to mention he was her boss as such she would shrug. "You want to know who is da big boss huh? We can wait till Orsalvaro gets to Tier II before we hash dat out. For now Lorcprince you keep hunting. Oh and if one of dem orcs aren't good at hunting bring him here I need someone to take care of my piggys all da time." Olosav commanded projecting her voice so some of those useless non-factioned orcs could hear her and maybe make themselves useful.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 5:24 pm

He was sure why Orcpawn was acting so skittish but he couldn't help but agree with his initial statement. "No, I think you're right, it'll allow you guys to collect more things and more stuff means we'll be better able to feed our tribe here so take it. If you can make more I'd suggest you do so each forager has one so we can maximize our earnings. Good job by the way." He said with a smile before patting Orcpawn on the shoulder. He would quickly have everyone organize what they had gathered in a neat pile so they could get to work distributing what needed to be distributed and just as he was ready to get to work their main rivals would arrive.

"Hmm, that was anti-climatic." He said to himself but it was a welcomed surprise. With that out of the way, they could focus on what was important instead of participating in more mindless Orc bloodshed. "Boss for the mine huh?" He said while scratching his chin. He was never one who cared for leadership, in fact the only reason he ended up where he did now was solely because of the mother of his child. Though it didn't matter which of them was the boss of the mine since they shared the same goals.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime8th September 2020, 4:53 pm

Prince listened to his new boss with the greatest care. "Yes'ir boss. YOU HEARD THE LADY! Get your asses in gear. We go hunt together! We don't come home till we get a haul as big as their's!!!" Lorcprince was well loved by his crew. They rallied to his call and scambled for their weapons. In a matter of moments, We'll discover who gets to stay with the piggies by the time we get back! Let's go Orcs!" Lorcprince saw it as a challenge to their group. Afterall hunting was their favorite hobbies. "Losers get to shovel pig crap!" The small band would leave any doubt at the door and head south into the fray. Any unaligned Orcs willingly chose to stay out Olossav way, not wanting to submit themselves to her will like so many others. It was a fear response honestly.

---

Orcpawn was rather happy with themselves after such a heartwarming display. Most of the other Orcs were nowhere near as kind as their boss. "Tanks boss! Means alot!   The orcs had done as their boss' instructed and began to pile and sort through the sizeable haul. It would be healthy eatings tonight at the very least.

Then their was Norccess, she looked over to the orc that was her new boss. "How about us Stud? I mean... Boss. You have our word that we shall follow you. Perhaps... a harem? Or do you have a better activity in mind stud?" If she was going to bend her knee, might a well get on both. She could still make it on top if she played her cards right. She was a betting orc and she liked the hand she was dealt.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime10th September 2020, 4:06 pm

Now that it was settled she could sit down and start working on the more important stuff. "Orsalvaro let's get to carving, save da spirit stone for your baby! Oh Orcbanga come help, Orcvesta and Orcnim you two carva da Big wolf! Do it slowly so we can do it carefully but if you want to helo Orccess den you and your gals can carve the rock wolves and da bears with the rest of our crew." she said wanting his help in carving the boss as well anyone else who was pretty skilled in carving to help with the wolf while relying on other helpers to carve the bears and their other wolf corpses. In total they had 3 Hind Bears, 3 Rock Wolves, 1 Obsidian Dire Wolf and the Red Bear all of which needed to be carved. But she didn't trust anyime but their immediate group to be in charge of carving their more valuable corpses. If Orccess wanted to have her group help then they'd be in charge of slow carving the bears while anyone left over could finish slow carving the rock wolves. This way they could all eat when they finished their slow carves.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime10th September 2020, 5:07 pm

Things were going quite well it seemed and for that, he was happy that there were able to turn this once hostile place into a safe haven for any Orc that wanted to join them and their cause. They’d most likely need to triple their efforts now since they were now bigger now but with Olosav with him, he was certain things would go smoothly. Turning his attention to Norccess he couldn’t help but feel a bit awkward about what was happening. He wasn’t used to this kind of attention before that and he knew that accepting such a proposal would upset the mother of his child. “Firstly, thanks for joining us Norccess I’ve always admired you and your brother and hoped that we could work together. It seems the Goddess answered my prayers. I’m interested in knowing what you and your girls can do so we can make good use of you guys and even though I appreciate your offer. I’d have to decline cause if I do accept well there’s gonna be some issues with Vorcemi since she’s the mother of his child. I mean you could always see if you could come to an agreement with her that way no one gets killed cause she’s a bit violent.” He added before smiling and slipping away right as Olosav called him away. “Right we doing this? Let’s see what this fucker gonna give us.” He said with a smile before slow carving away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime20th November 2020, 9:56 pm

Norccess would nod before looking towards Vorcemi who would make a slit throat gesture at her causing her to pale and shake her head. She saw the cold blooded determination in the Volcano Orc's eyes and knew their wouldn't be any way she could get in on that action as such she would scan the area for a weaker target before noting that Orowill was quite beefy and seemed to be single enough for her to have a way to make a move. Still she would try to get in Olosav's good graces first and would tell her girls to help them with the carving. This slow carve session would give a lot of benefits as they managed to carve useful things off of both the Red Bear and the Obsidian Dire Wolf which would prove them with equipment befitting their new levels. Most notably they would find a Standard Fire Spirit Stone and a Standard Earth Spirit Stone. As for the others both Orowill and Etchmaid had managed to obtain the Carve skill however of the two it seemed Orowill was better at it.  As for Norccess and her group they did what was asked of them and carved the best they could and ended up with a bunch of useful things. Norcess would make sure to separate all the meat having a specially prepared place for such things. But the results of the hunt were quite apparent those in Olosav and Orsalvaro's group would eat quite well today.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime23rd November 2020, 11:25 am

Olosav was pleased by their carving abilities and would make sure to specifically set aside the meat from the Red Bear after all she and Orsalvaro had to keep their edge over the others, then again she would make sure his son got a portion that way the next generation would have a hright future. It was a pity there weren't any Orc's burly enough to consider mating with but she would just have to wait patiently until she could capture an Oni. If not she'd have to settle for an Ogre or something else comparably large as anyome smaller and it wouldn't be fun for her. "We eat now. We brought meat only for those useful to us before we come back so all freeloaders no get mest! Bear mest for bosses only oh and mini boss because he growing and need nutrients." she would command though it was more to keep the unaligned orcs away while those of their faction who were strong enough to ignore her could do so.

Orowill, Etchmaid and Quigtusk would eat their portions while she would make sure to set the bones aside to be ground into powder before mixed with blood and grass for her piggies. Livestock didn't need to eat good all the time sometimes quantity was better than quality. "How we split loot? Olosav too small to wear most thing"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime25th November 2020, 5:53 pm

Alvaro couldn’t help but chuckle at the fact Olosav’s words. She was harsh but it was true they couldn’t afford to feed those who weren’t working with them prior to their little adventure. With that said she allowed her intimidating presence to scare off anyone with objections while he moved into the background as he had always wanted from so long ago. Looking at the stones before them Alvaro couldn’t help but get the idea to feed his son a couple of those but which was the question. Whatever he ended up decided he wanted to ensure that Garrosh was powerful for when it was time for him to take over so no one could question his rule. “Hmm? The loot?” Alvaro asked as Olosav caught him mid-thought. “Oh right. That loot. With Vorcemi already wearing that spider armor I say we save the loot we got from the boss bear for the next time we decide to take down one of those big bads. I’ll take the wolf coat though, I need something new since the cub coat is getting worn out. Maybe we can fashion the teeth into arrowheads for Kite.

Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime28th November 2020, 10:13 pm

Olosav would nod before getting to work on the arrows with the aide of her minions and depending on how many she was able to craft she would begin to put them to the side for Sorckite. She figured it would be a while so she would wave them off. "Go and get more sticks will be able to finish when you get back." she saod hoping they would eat some meat before they left so they didn't get hungry later. She would look at Olowill who would be passed the two spirit stones she got as she fully intended on having hom eat them. She on the other hand had plans of her own to do after they left. She knew they were in a mine so it was about time she checked on her mining minions and constructed a mining shaft. She hsd jobs for each of her minions actually so when they were done with the arrows they would get to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 11:01 am

Might as well, it was getting a bit too crowded here for his taste. Alvaro said before signaling to Sorskite that they were going to head out for a bit. Sorskite did seem genuinely pleased that the boss had asked him to accompany him so he quickly finished raping one of the elves they had chained up before picking up his equipment. Alvaro would also signal to Garrosh that he’d be accompanying them so that he could get some experience on the battlefield. Vorcemi seemed a bit worried about this but he ignored it as she was just being an overprotective mother. They would of course eat something before heading out.

-Exiting mine
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 7:05 pm

Time would pass and while Orsalvaro was gone the Orcs would get right to work, and Orcprince would return him his hunt bloody and with one of his followers being carried as a corpse, it seemed while their hunt had been successful enough to kill the two Stamp Warthogs they encountered they didn't get out of it without a casualty. They would set themselves in their area and manage to convince two of the unaligned Orcs to join them due to the food they had brought replacing their slain member almost immediately. Rather than bury him one of them would toss his corpse in the pit with the Stamp Pigs so that he wasn't wasted.

The Ore Shaft was done first, while the Carving Rack was done next and their additions would benefit the Orc Mine quite well, as now their ability to gather ore and to carve things was enhanced. However admist the celebrations one of the unaligned orcs would rush into the cave before falling on the ground. "They've returned! The Older generation has returned!" he said before just as he had mentioned indeed the older generation of Orcs would return. The first to enter was a Troll who seemed to be the leader of the bunch and was carrying an unconscious Elf woman, he was followed in by a Cliff Orc and two Swamp Orcs both of which seemed to be in the middle of an argument while they each pushed carts that were filled with equipment. After them were three Mountain Orcs each of them dragging along a single female Elf who was bound with rope, and a Grey Orc who would step to the side and walk his own way would enter with them.

This wasn't all however as following the Grey Orc was a Mountain Orc and two Boar Orcs, and they seemed upset about something, as all of them had rather somber expressions as they had their own carts which seemed to be filled with food. On the other hand trailing after the trio of Mountain Orcs were four Hill Orcs each of them holding rope which was tied to a still struggling elf woman who had been gagged with what seemed to be a loincloth. Once all of them entered the Troll would speak his voice ringing out through the cave. I am Trolcrusha da Big Boss I have returned from our raids with captives that belong to us! Where is Orcgramps dat useless elder of ours, he better still have the spirit stones I left here for safe keeping! he said scanning the room to see the new generation of Orcs, they were akin to cousins to him as their parents had been the generation before his. But his eyes would widen when they spotted Olosav and her group as they hadn't expected to see another Tier II in the cave, she probably was the strongest member of the new generation.

"You dere, Olog where you da boss when I was away? If so, you not da boss anymore, but if you no like dat, you can be da boss of this right here.." He said before grabbing the front of his loincloth indicating that while she might have been demoted she could retain some influence by letting him rape her. His proclamation would cause the other orcs around him to chuckle, though the Gray Orc and those around him wouldn't laugh at the joke. In fact if one looked closer they could see that those orcs were actually quite injured in comparison to the others who looked like they hadn't been hurt at all.

The Older Generation:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st December 2020, 8:49 am

Olossav was content with having finished the tasks she set out to do and was considering what else she could do before she was rudely interrupted by the arrival of the older generation. "Now wots all dis den? Dat old fuck was krumped good and I ate his brains. Dere no big boss but Olossav and Orsalvaro so if ya don't like dat you can get krumped too." she said Taunting the Troll tp focus his attention on her before picking up one of her throwing skulls and chucking it at him after infusing it with her electrocute stench. She had thrown it woth enough force for it to actually go over him to hit the Cliff Orc behind him and ricochet to smash the back of the troll's head. During that time she'd reach down and pick up a Red Bear femur liking the size of it as it was sure to give her something to work with as she strode forward confidently to get closer to her opponents.

Olowill would get up in response to his boss's comment and would taunt the first of the older generation to get involved when Olossav began to attack the Troll. That wsy he could focus their attention on himself leaving his boss to do what she did best. He would then proceed to lift up a Hind Bear femur as his hammer was too small to wield effectively and would prepare to block whatever his taunted opponent did with his shield.

Etchmaid would stop fornicating with Quigtusk and would climb on It's back while grabbing her spear though she wouldn't move unless another of the older generation entered the fray. If they did then Quigtusk would run forward before ramming their enemy to the ground and Etchmaid would be sure to capitalize on the opening to stab them in the gunk with her spear. Quigtusk would stay ready so if they got attacked it would be able tod dodge one of the attacks while Etchmaid would prepare her second stab to go for her opponents throat.

During the time Olossav spent building Vorcemi had spent sleeping recovering from giving birth earlier in the day however when things started escalating she would get up with a scowl and grab her weapons. She wouldn't attack firdt nut she would protect her loot and meat from any who tried to take it. As such she wouldn't do anything unless provoked. Sorsbella had picked up both Obsidian Wolf Fangs and was using sneak in a bid to not be noticed, she too had no intention of fighting for no reason but if she saw Vorcemi being attacked she would approach from the enemies blind spot and attempt to stab them in their armpits with both of the fangs. Finally Orskelos was the most reluctant to fight not being a violent person unless ordered to be by her boss, and thus would wait around unless another orc capable of magic got involved in which case she would send two electroballs towards them to try to take them out of the fight early.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd December 2020, 4:58 pm

It seemed that all it took to set off the Olog Sapper was to be talked down too and the thrown skull would hit CorcNash in the head bouncing off and nailing TrolCrusha in the back of his head, while it had been enough to rattle the Cliff Orc the Troll wouldn't even flinch only bare his tusks and charge straight at Olossav. Dat Olog cunt is mine! Deal with her followers! Trolcrusha said before swinging his massive hammer with both of his hands and landing a powerful blow to Olossav's ear actually causing her to stumble from the force of it but before she could recover he would swing his hammer diagonally upward connecting with her ankle which would cause her to drop to one knee. "Who do you think you will krump?! Da only one who is getting Krumped is you!" TrolCrusha bellowed in rage as the taunt had been quite effective.

CorcNash would listen to his boss and would pull out a staff adorned with a single Standard Lightning Spirit Stone. He would however be taunted by Orowill before he could launch it at his intended target, the charging pair of Etchmaid & Quigtusk, causing his Electro-Balls to be fiercelessly blocked by Orowill's shield. Quigtusk would change his target when Orchitta and Orcflaya would rush forward to get involved in the melee with Orchitta being rammed in the belly and knocked flying five feet before landing on his back. His formerly splayed legs would quickly be closed when Etchmaid stabbed him in the gonads causing him to let out a shrill scream and he would block the follow up stab to his throat by tucking his chin down to cover his exposed neck. He would manage to get up after that and would throw two punches in quick succession at Quigtusk as his hands were holding brass knuckles and despite the Quig's dexterity it would sustain glancing blows from both hits.

Orskelis was forced to get involved now that there was another caster and she would send two electro-balls at the Cliff Orcs eyes as it was a tried and true strategy which would result in the first casualty of the Older Generation which would send Trolcrusha into a fury. Morcflaya would choose to attack Vorcemi lashing out with her whip with jagged metal attached at the end and lashing it across Vorcemi's face but considering she was ready to be attacked she would turn so it struck her cheek instead. Just then Sorsbella would suddenly stab Morcflaya in both armpits from behind causing her to drop her whip due to the intense pain and giving Vorcemi and opening to get her retaliation. She would swing her Rabbit Femur striking Morcflaya in the eye before dragging her Argiope Mandible across the evolved Orc's throat ending her life as a result.

It seemed the two Sorcs as well as MorcDigga didn't want to get involved in the fight perhaps they weren't that confident in their martial prowess or maybe they were that confident in their boss and fellow older generation members. They weren't the only ones to not get involved as Lorcgeyser and his group of evolved Orcs would actually make sure to hug the wall so they weren't caught up in the commotion while the Hill Orcs would cry out in alarm and rush to take the captives to the breeding area so that they wouldn't get hurt or worse killed in the crossfire. As for the carts that weren't being pushed by LorcGeyser's group they would remain were SorcLooka and SorcWatcha were.

-------------------------(Next Turn)---------------------------------

I will end you! Trolcrusha said his fury boiling over and he would raise his hammer to smash it down on top of Olossav's nose hard enough that sparks would come off of her stone-like skin burning her ever so slightly. He would then keep that momentum and spin in place before hitting her with his hammer yet again in the same ear that he had hit before. After the loss of his mate Morcflaya, Morchitta was also quite upset even though his Temper wasn't on par with his boss's own, as such he would lash out with another two punches aimed at Quiqtusk but if Etchmaid tried to take advantage of that to attack him he would roll out of the way so he wasn't hit by her attack. Both SorcLooka and SorcWatcha would look towards each other before nodding and deciding to get involved however Lorcgeyser would launch two Water Balls which would land in front of them as a threat. "No, you aren't going to get involved. You're group ambushed us and might of made us submit that way but now there is a chance we can have our revenge. So you two are going to stay there and watch your Boss die, because I know he won't win this once he doesn't have the number advantage." Lorcgeyser said brandishing his wand while his followers would push the carts to the side and get ready in case they had to fight. The Hill Orcs would emerge from the breeding area around the same time and upon seeing that LorcGeyser was threatening the Sorcs and that two of their group were dead they would retreat back into the Breeding Area as they didn't want to die.

Turn 1:

2nd Round:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 12:18 pm

Now that Orowill's opponent was dead he eould shift his attention to the Troll being unable to prevent the first hammer blow but would taunt in order to redirect the second blow to himself. This would allow him to raise his shield to block while giving Olossav the space she needed to get up off the ground and throw the red bear femur at TrolCrusha. She'd aim for his shoulder while infusing it with electrocute stench once more and this time aiming directly at her enemy so when the femur ricocheted she'd be able to pluck it out of the air.

Etchmaid and Quigtusk were battling against their opponent with Quigtusk attempting to dodge Morchitta's fists before averting his course when Etchmaid went on the attack. She would try stabbing his kneecap though it seemed he was prepared and dodged away but all that would do would allow QuigTusk to lower his head and attempt to ram the mountain orc once more giving a clear opening for Etchmaid to stab him in the face when her lover collided with him.

"Look at dat! All your Orcs dying left and right." Olossav said preparing herself for when the taunt wore off to dodge long enough for Orowill to taunt him again this way they would keep him managed between the two of them long enough for maybe Orsalvaro to get back.

As for Vorcemi, Sorcbella and Orskelis they had done what they needed to do and would go back to guarding their stash. Vorcemi would practice how to start a fire as she felt that was quite an interesting skill after seeing it used against Olossav. Sorcbella would strip the bodies of their dead opponents and pull the bodies to the meat pile. Orskelis would try to meditate to recover her mana all in all they were leavung dealing with the two remaining opponents to Olossav and co.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 5:43 pm

_With the teamwork of Etchmaid and Quigtusk they would make short work of MorcHitta but not before he would grash QuigTusk with his punches, either way he would end up killed by Etchmaid while Trolcrusha landed the first blow against Olossav. He would yell in anger but when he was taunted he would land his second blow against Orowill, he would get even more upset and would keep smashing his hammer against the shield setting it ablaze with fire and due to the sticks used to reinforce it it would remain ablaze even as he hit it a second time. When he was hit with the femur he would feel it more than the thrown skull though he wasn't electrocuted so it was a plus, he knew that if he keep smashing away at the shield it would eventually break and would do so.

-----------------Next turn------------------

Trolcrusha would smash down on it again and even if Olowill blocked he would find his shield was being destroyed more and more with each hit. "Taunt if you dare it won't matter I'll kill all of you one at a time if I have to!" TrolCrusha shouted while both of the Sorcs would watch in anger knowing that they couldn't interfere while LorcGeyser would watch smugly knowing that now with a numbers advantage the younger generation would most likely defeat TrolCrusha, and even if they didn't he would be weakened enough that he could kill him and regain his position as top of the Orcs. Though he was rooting for the Olog she seemed to be mostly reasonable and besides she at least was female, he could always offer himself as her mate to gain prominence within the mine all in all a win win situation.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime7th December 2020, 1:05 pm

Olossav would frown as her usual strategy wasn't working but fortunately her allies had finished off their opponent as such she could incorporate them into her strategy, she would throw the Red Bear Femur again this time aiming for the troll's ear. "Oh yeah?! Looks like all your orcs are dead, which means mine can help me krump you haha!" she said with a taunt to attract the troll to her after Orowill blocked the troll's first strike. This would give Quigtusk the time to run over before ramming the troll in the knee giving Etchmaid the opportunity to stab him in his other ear. Due to the taunt Quigtusk would be able to Ram yet again going for the other knee while Etchmaid would stab this time aiming for the ear that Olossav had hit.

The reason Olossav had done the taunt would make itself obvious as she'd be able to pluck the returning Red Bear Femur out of the air and try to dodge his attack in order to mitigate the damage he'd inflict on her. But once he hit her once Orowill would taunt in order to bring the Troll all the way back to him as he knew between him and his boss they could outlast him especially with Quigtusk & Etchmaid whittling down his health as he went back and forth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next