Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Orc Mine

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Xi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime11th December 2020, 3:30 pm

Orowill had gotten quite good at blocking so much that he would brace with it increasing his resilience to the point that his shield survived the single blow that would have previously destroyed it despite his use of blocking and the innate durability of his shield. He would get struck by Olossav's attack with it hitting him hard due to Orowill's taunt causing him to grunt in pain and when he was taunted by Olossav he would turn to rush over to her. Unfortunately Quigtusk would ram Troltusk in the knee however due to his innate strength he wouldn't go flying from the attack merely stumbling briefly causing the stab to his ear by Etchmaid to land on the side of his head instead with the mandible paralyzing him in place. Now that he was both dizzy and paralyzed he was a sitting duck for Etchmaid's follow up attack to the ear which was already injured. The Sorcs would see the sight of Troltusk and lower their heads as they could see that it was all downhill from here while Lorcgeyser would cheer in the background as he saw that the new generation had this pretty much in the bag.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime11th December 2020, 8:24 pm

Olossav would note how her opponent wpuld stop moving and would begin to laugh at his misfortune as such she would let out a passionate shout in order to let her allies know they all needed to attack. Orowill would swing his Hind Bear Femur before smashing it on Troltusk's right eye before repeating his strike in the same place. Quigtusk wpuld ram his knee again before ramming it once more and Etchmaid would stab both his shoulders one after another when the ramming occurred.

Olossav on the other hand would watch him before throwing her Red Bear Femur after walking up to where he was and plucking it out of the air when it ricocheted woth one hand while using the other to pluck Troltusk's hammer from his hand. "Yeah this baby will do nicely. Oi don't kill him and no one damage his groin." Olossav said as the rams would most likely cause hin to fall over on his back due to coming from behind. This would leave him in the perfect position for her to move his loincloth to the side while taking off hers and proceeding to stimulate him so she could begin to rape him. Troltusk was a worthy male specimen and she would ensure that he got her pregnant before she killed him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime15th December 2020, 1:07 am

The newer generation knew exactly what they were watching, but to this extent in the middle of a fight was really bold for someone to try, Troltusk's group would watch in surprise on started to inch forward to knock her off their leader; However the male Swamp Orc was pulled back by the female as it was obvious at this point it was too late to save him. The two of them would drop to their knees in surrender as defeat was imminent for them. Through Olosav's effort to procure Troltusk's seed for 2 hours before he released himself, which also meant it was time for him to take his last breath, unsure weather to be upset or happy of the last thing he did before he died, he simply closed his eyes for the last tkme as his hips were smashed by violent riding of the female Olog. The Hill Orcs had given up at this point and fallen to their knees as it was no point in continuing the fight with his death.

Lorcgesyer grin touched ear to ear as he watched that arrogant Troll being used before facing his death, the thought of finishing her off and taking over the cave crossed his mind, however it wasn't in his character to leader a faction just a small group was good enough for him. Once, Olosav finished taking both the Troll's seed and his life, he would walk over to her "I assume you got the seed of the strong, however due to my efforts in assisting you in taking over the cave, would you be able to reward me with some of the female orcs so that I could release my pleasure whenever the need arise? and every once in a while give me the opportunity of giving you a round or two?" hopefully he wasn't pressing his luck, since he'd left his comfort area and left himself exposed if she even blew air his way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime7th January 2021, 1:51 pm

Oh? Seems like I missed a party.” Alvaro said having arrived at the cave and noticing a group of new Orcs and a couple of dead bodies which no doubt was due to someone contesting Olosav and the others, pretty scary she was to be honest no idea why anyone would want to challenge that mountain of a woman. He and his band of merry men would force their way through the crowd and made their way towards Olosav. “Yo. I’m back. Monsters outside seem a lot tougher since we killed the Bear oh and Kite broke his bow when we were fighting a human. Would really appreciate it if you could repair it and the armor we have. Garroshe's fell apart after getting attacked. ” He didn’t really care about what was going on in truth as it seemed to be under control so he just wanted Kite to get his stuff fixed and get some rest since he was exhausted.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime16th January 2021, 10:53 pm

Olossav would get off of Troltusk's corpse having had fun riding him to death and would turn to Alvaro with a smirk and picking her coverings from the ground nearby before putting them back on. "Haha, that was fun! Now I will have little one like you. We got a lotta new stuff, can fix that up easy." she said looking at the broken bow and the new materials that her fellow Boss had gathered and noticing that it seemed that while they hadn't hunted anything they did bring back something interesting enough. "What did ya kill to get this? Tomorrow you gotta show me where to hunt dese things da loot is good for crafting." she said going over to her area in order to try and repair the bow using the Green Slime Core while assigning her minions to carve the snake that Alvaro's group had also brought back.

"If you are hungry, we still got da Boss Bear meat, also olda orcs came here when you were gone. Got krumped good but brought back big titty elves, lotta food and carts with loot. Maybe tomorrow you can sort through dem. " she said and would work on repairing the bow. While she did that Orowill would gather the corpses of the orcs that they had slain into a pile, so that he and Etchmaid could strip them of their valuables. "Dis orc here helped us. He have small faction of his own. Speaking of, you want release. Feel free to mate with dem, or fuck meat elves, but if you want baby mate with me, or Norccess." she said pointing to Orcvesta & Orcnim both of whom were currently carving the Poison Viper along with Orcbanga before gesturing to the group of female Orcs who were technically under Alvaro's jurisdiction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime19th January 2021, 12:12 am

The Grey Orc let out  a hearty chuckle as he could only appreciate a female such as this. "Heh. I like you. Much appreciated their Olossav. I will definitely be on your heel then when you spawn out my former comrades babe. Until then. The lewd gaze he would cast the females of the newer generation would only last a moment as he coughed into his fist. "So since we know who the boss is. I can rally the last of TrollTusk's men if need be. If i'm not needed then I'll just be going on my jolly way. I think me n me boys deserved to relax home. Need to break in those Elves after all." Lorcgeyser would crack his neck and stretch a bit, his body popping with each movement. He let out a yawn as he began to make his way else where.

The rest of the Orcs were in a bit of rough patch as they were now the outliers. Could cut the tension with a knife, they surrendered but they hadn't needed to bend for anyone before. Not like this. But she did just rape their boss to death. They stuck around to see if they were in any real trouble or not. All of them mainly being lackies with their leader always doing the talking for them. What now?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 12:58 pm

Those creatures were north of here I believe. Tough little buggers. Tanked my magic with ease.” Alvaro stated as he tried to recall the area where he met the slimes. Alvaro would glance over to the Grey Orc and to be fair he didn’t really have anything to say so he just allowed Olosav to take care of whatever was going on. He was tired and just wanted to get some rest but first, he had to get something to eat. “Bear meat huh? Sounds tasty. Garrosh, go check on your mother and tell her I’ve returned. Kite, take the new elves and bring them to where we had the old ones we took from the Orcpops after we killed him.” He ordered before going his separate ways. Making his way over to where they had stashed the bear he would take a chunk out of what was left before eating it all in one go. After he had finished eating he’d walk over to the well of water he had created a while back to get a drink of water. “Hmm. I wonder.” Alvaro had an idea to try and start a fire while he was alone. Why? Who knew, he just wanted to try something.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 6:13 pm

"Hehe we will get along perfectly then." Olossav said in response to Lorcgeyser while she would contemplate what Orsalvaro told her and would make sure that tomorrow she could have Quigtusk track them tgat way they'll be able to find more of them. For now she Didn't have much else to do so she would head to sleep with the rest of her companions though not before giving the new stragglers one last parting word. "Make yourselves useful or I will add you to da meat pile.me and Orsalvaro da big bosses of dis mine. Our bosses are da ones you see.with us. When we aren't here da Mini-Bosses are Geyser, Cess and Prince. So listen to dem other wise we will krump ya good! she'd then roll over and fall asleep trusting that Alvaro would see about identifying the new loot when he had the time.

Sleeping:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime21st January 2021, 5:32 pm

The masses scattered deep into the mine as their new boss had roared at the to go away. It didn't take much to be thoroughly intimidated by her. Alvaro on the other end of the lair was busy banging sticks together. This fire business was definitely much harder then it seemed. He cast 2 sticks off which ricocheted off the wall and landed atop each other, simultaneously lighting the 2 sticks ablaze. Congratulations. A fire has been born, hopefully you can do it again with more ease then this first wacky event. The night proceeded on peacefully enough with the older gen getting used to the mines once again now it had gotten much more tighter now their were more.

Xi's Results, you may want to sit down:
Te Haul fer da Hoard:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime21st January 2021, 9:10 pm

Alvaro was quite pleased he was able to make fire even though he had no real reason to be trying to since his life had already belonged to the Water Goddess. Still, it would be quite useful in the event they ended up getting stuck out in the wild and needed to see. With that done and dusted, he would make his way over to the other side of the cave to see what the others were up to and it seemed as if most of Olosav’s faction had already decided to go to sleep, except for Etchmaid and Quigtusk who were fucking up a storm. He was glad they were awake as he wanted to ask them something but felt a bit bad interrupting their lovemaking session. Clearing his throat to let them know he was around, he would quickly apologize for interrupting before explaining to them that he had been interested in learning a technique he had seen Quigtusk use in battle once and had wondered if Etchmaid could have him teach the move. After going back and forth a bit he’d try to learn the skill before moving on and letting them smash in peace.

Next on his list was to visit Vorcemi who was busy bashing in the head of a dead Orc. She had a tendency to take out all the pent-up anger she had on the remains of her enemies which meant that she was disappointed that she wasn’t able to kill the remaining Orcs. Poking her in the side to let her know he was back, they would hug for a moment before they both began to talk about how their day went. Still having a bit more fight left in him, he would offer to spar a bit with Vorcemi to let her get rid of the frustration she felt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 4:00 am

Orsalvaro would work on learning things, it was fairly easy to learn Hardhead and he would pick it up within an hour of instruction, while sparring with Vorcemi would allow him to learn how to use Minor weapons similar to his mate it seemed that it was difficult for him to tap into his anger. Perhaps it was because he was an Orsimer and they were more intellectual orcs but after trying and failing for a bit after the fourth hour he managed to learn it as well and the process would tire him out. However it seemed that sparring had made Vorcemi a bit frisky so rather than let him sleep immediately she would pull him to a part of the mine which she had claimed as their quarters, which coincidentally happened to be where Orc Pops had been sleeping previously. Of course she had some of the captives tidy it up for them as she wasn't much of a cleaner so it was a lot more comfortably and had made a makeshift bed out of some pelts so that they could lay on something soft rather than the cold hard floor.

Spoiler:

Fortunately for Garrosh he had learned Sneak from Kite so he had been distracted from his parents "foreplay" that was their sparring session and had went to sleep after just an hour of practice. The other orcs would likewise fall asleep though when the next day set in Orsalvaro would see a prompt that he was familiar with seeing as he had ranked up before...

Would you like to Rank-Up

If Yes (Alvaro):

If Yes (Garrosh):
If No (Garrosh):
If no (Alvaro):

Upon waking up, not only had the orcs in their faction gained levels thanks to a new day but it seemed that there was a new Troll amongst the rest of Alvaro's faction. Judging by his albino skin it was clearly Kite having ranked up into a Troll though he seemed to have kept his feminine looking appearance as he was more dainty and slender in comparison to the Troll that Olosav had raped to death. It seemed that Garrosh had changed as well becoming a Scro similar to Scrobella, as his full name was now ScroGarrosh and he now possessed yellow skin like she did much to her interest as she was looking at him coyly. Those who had been present when he was brought as a baby were actually in awe that he was able to rank up so quickly, as he had only been born yesterday. Still it seemed that their minions were already hard at work as they were leaving the cave in order to forage while Lorcgeyser was chatting with both Norccess and Morsprince. Those stragglers from the older generation were all asleep in a pile in the corner which previously had belonged to the now deceased Orcqueen having pushed out the unaligned orcs who had been sleeping there previously.

While Garrosh would hear the voice of all the Great Deities explaining what he had turned into and that he was now able to see his status by thinking it in his head, his father would once more hear the voice of the Goddess of Water. Now she would inform him that he could see his descendants by thinking Lineage in his line and should he do so he would see Garrosh's stats as well as his newly ranked up species.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 1:01 pm

"Hehe finally ya got bigga and badda Trollkite, where is Alvaro? We got dis new loot here to make us extra killy." she said pointing towards the pile of loot in the various carts though now that Kite was larger she felt a need to make him a larger bow as his bow now seemed more like a short-bow in his hands but then she would notice the large composite bows in the loot carts and point at them so he could ditch his old bow and take one of those. While she did that Etchmaid and Olowill were rifling through the piles to see if they could find anything useful, with the former being too small for most things and as such would wear one of the Brave Capes, while Olowill would pick up one of the Iron Shields as his old one had been broken during his fight with Trolltusk. Quigtusk wouldn't do much deciding to eat some food and then move over to continue keeping guard over the loot they got from the boss.

"Oi I need more bags for mah skulls! Get to that while I get me some more skulls. Olossav commanded her three minions while she would take the corpses of the orcs she killed to Norccess so they could carve them for her. The only one she wouldn't do thay for was Trolltusk as she would carve him personally before eating the meat she got from him as she was kinda hungry.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime22nd January 2021, 9:45 pm

Pleased with the blessing his Goddess had bestowed upon him. He would make a mental note in his head to sacrifice someone or something in her name as a thank you for aiding him this far in his journey. With that said he would make his way out to the main hall where he would call across Garrosh and congratulate him on ranking up. Just like the others, he was quite surprised at how quickly he managed to do so but with both his parents fairly gifted Orcs it shouldn’t have been surprising at all. Once they were finished talking he’d make his way over to Olosav and Trollkite greeting them and of course talking about both their new looks. “Right, we have some great things here. I’m assuming you already decided what you wanted for your team? If so I’ll go ahead and pick out what my group will be wearing.” Letting out a sharp whistle, everyone who belongs to his hunting party would fall in line, including a half-awake Vorcemi and Garrosh, and he would begin issuing out new armor and weapons for them.

Once everyone had received their share, he’d turn to Olosav. “You did say you wanted me to show you where those slimes were. We can always do that now. I need to see what this new body can do anyway.”  

Equipment :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Xi on 23rd January 2021, 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 12:21 am

Sitting amongst the young orcs was OrcMew he would give a slight wiggle before opening a eye and looking around. He was waking up and for some reason he could not help but get the urge to get up and move around. The young albino orc would allow his red eyes to scan the area before listening to the sounds coming from what looked like more of the area he was in.

OrcMew would move toward the sounds rubbing his child hands along the wall as he used it to lead him toward what he hoped would be more like him or maybe food. He would rub his stomach and although not hungry he was ready to eat something.

OrcMew would simply walk into the main hall and begin looking around trying to find something useful.
Back to top Go down

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 12:45 am

Velkis was an orc on her own. She had extra canines that poked out from her lip, overlapping with at least four visible even with her mouth shut. She clambered around, following another orc to the main hall alongside the wall to see what other orcs were around and what they were like. Velkis wasn't sure what the noise was about but would give a listen.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 2:31 pm

HrukkAlvaro (Rare Superior Species = +2 Stat points per milestone reached):

Hrukkalvaro's entry into the cave would spark much discussion amongst the unaligned Orcs as they saw his power and between him and Olossav they didn't know who was stronger still considering they were both friendly with one another it didn't seem likely that they'd ever know who was truly "Da Biggest Boss". Either way Norccess would do so with a somewhat shaky nod as she was more fearful of Olossav which is one of the reasons she had approached Hrukkalvaro to be his underling rather than hers. Still she wasn't going to cross the Olog and thus would motion for her minions to help her with the task, she would also spot one of the unaligned Orcs who previously had been pretty unremarkable but now she noticed her unique mouth shape. "Hey you there! Orcvelkis right? Come over here!" she shouted at her as thankfully she could still boss around the unaligned orcs whenever she pleased since the bosses didn't seem to sweat the small stuff. If Orcvelkis came closer she would smile at her before patting the ground nearby so she could sit if not then she would frown severely and finish her carving before walking over to her with the rest of her minions following closely behind.

On the other hand LOrcgeyser and Morsprince had stopped speaking when Olossav interrupted their three way conversation to pull Norccess away and while LorcGeyser would watch interestedly as the slain orcs were butchered Morsprince was really creeped out by it and would spot a relatively newborn Orc making his way from the back of the mine. "Hey you there, you've just gained consciousness huh? Why don't you come here and tell me your name?" Morsprince said with a motioning of the hand to get the Albino Orc to come over to him. If he did he would smile as this orc had some pretty unique coloring in comparison to the rest of them, and he would walk over to where his faction slept in the Den before speaking again. If OrcMew didn't come to him however he would change his course before walking directly up to him and would slap OrcMew on the back of the head for ignoring him.

As for the two "new" arrivals upon entering the main hall they would see that it was quite large with various Orcs piled in certain corners while in the center was the seemingly largest faction which had a mix of orcs as well as Sorcs, a Gretchen, a Quig, an Orog and a Tanarukk. Their were also two elven females who were completely naked yet simply lay on the ground slowly breathing even as they were being used by some of the nearby orcs. In the top-left area was Morsprince who had a bunch of male orcs who were wrestling each other, in the bottom right area was Norcess who had a bunch of female orcs who were currently carving the corpses of fellow orcs and removing their skulls. The top-right had Lorcgeyser with two male orcs and a single female all of which were polishing their weapons and inspecting how shiny there were by cave light. The bottom right didn't have much organization it seemed that the orcs who slept there didn't belong to any faction.

Olossav:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 5:58 pm

Olossav would gather the skulls somewhat disappointedly but when she got to her minions they had been hard at work causing her to smile and remove her dirty rag pouch in favor of the new ones. Not only would she be able to store more skulls in the bags now Kite could use one or two to hold his ever increasing arrows.  "Alright good cuz not much fits me, when we get back from hunt gotta figure out way to make clothes bigga." she said making sure to outfit herself while her companions would do the same. Once she was done she would have her minions modify two of Trollkite's arrows with rock wolf teeth before getting up and heading towards the entrance.

"Haha I can't wait to hunt dem slimeys wit our new loot. Oi Quigtusk you betta sniff dem out for me." she said making sure that Quigtusk had gotten the scent of the slime cores so that he would be able to lead them back to where Hrukkalvaro had encountered them originally. She would wait for her fellow boss before she left but had wanted to get a move on already.

Spoiler:

(Olossav, Orowill, Etchmaid, Quigtusk exit topic if Alvaro's group does.)
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime23rd January 2021, 9:45 pm

It was a tradition at this point for Alvaro to debrief his group before they went out. He would go over each of their roles and what was expected of each of them with Vorcemi of course carrying the bulk of those expectations since she was the strongest of the lot. Once they understood the plan, they would follow behind Olosav and her crew leaving behind him and Garrosh. “I guess I’m not needed out there. Can’t say I don’t understand why you’d make that choice but I’m still annoyed by it.” Garrosh said with a frown while looking down. “As long as you understand. Just because I don’t feel like you’re ready for hunting with us as yet means you don’t have a purpose. I need you to oversee the cave in our absence. One day my son, you’ll be carrying my mantle, which means you need to get a key understanding of what goes on in the cave.” He said with a smile before placing his hand on Garrosh’s head using his newly gotten powers to Bond with him.

We’re heading out now! Olosav and I have decided to leave Garrosh in charge! So I expect you guys to listen and fall in line!.” His statement was mostly aimed at the number of Orcs who were under his rule since he could only command them. “And if you fail to fall in line, well you’ve seen how Olsav gets when she’s angry.” He said aiming this second statement at those who followed her. Patting Garrosh on the back, he’d leave him to catch up with the others.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime28th January 2021, 5:28 pm

Looking around the main thing Mew would see would be that everyone seemed to have a group and there was more than just his kind inside of what he would call their main corridor. He would look over at the orc that called over to him and simply let off a scoff. He didn't know why but he felt like he should not listen to any of these orcs, he would start walking toward the exit only to be hit in the back of the head he would lift he would take the hit and turn around before spitting in the orcs face and running away of he was not stopped a hit for a hit. And if he knew one thing he didn't like pain and the slap stung.

"Don't hit me. Hit your own!"

Mew would look back and if he was being followed he would hope for the best.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd February 2021, 3:32 pm

Velkis looked over at the other Orc calling her over and wandered to the spot pat down next to them. How did they know her name? Then again, names of all newborn orcs probably floated around to alert others of someone joining their ranks. Velkis was quiet herself, though some of that came from a slight insecurity regarding her estranged tooth formation.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime14th April 2021, 8:03 am

Grah, you little shit! Morsprince roared as spittle struck him on the cheek and dribbled down his thick neck. He'd chase after the newly born Orc, his superior speed far outpacing the youngling. He'd reach out and grab OrcMew by the back of the neck. If successful, Mew would be lifted off his feet, shaken a bit to get his attention and then raised to Morsprince's eye level, Listen here runt, you're lucky you're just a kid. He said in the guttural, grunting language of their people. Anyone else around here try that and you'd be fed to the slaves over a spit tonight. I like your stubbornness but don't be stupid. Now come on. Morsprince would say, dragging Mew back to the center of the settlement to discuss what would come next.

If OrcMew did somehow evade the much stronger Orc though, Morsprince would call for guards, armed guards to subdue the young orc. He was in no mood to play games and the more this young orcling defied him, the worse it looked to the rest of the horde. Reputation was not something one lost without a fight down here.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Norccess would smile faintly as Velkis sat down beside her. This one seemed far more reasonable than that strange colored one running from Prince over in the corner. Then again, from what Norccess could remember, Velkis had been around a bit longer than this Mew character, perhaps that meant Velkis had learned a bit more about how this place works. Norccess continued carving as she spoke, I've heard of you around here, or seen you, or maybe both. Honestly kid you didn't leave much of an impression, so what's your story? Wouldn't be a bad idea to fall in line with one of the groups here. I'd do it carefully though, the others you don't follow might look at you a bit differently. She finished cutting off a chunk of flesh and then flipped her carving knife over in her hand, holding the handle out to Velkis, Ever tried this before? The creature had been carved of some parts, but there was still plenty of potential left in the corpse if you knew where to look.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Xram Ningyo

Xram Ningyo

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime14th April 2021, 4:54 pm

Mew would watch the older orc coming at him for the most part he did not want to follow these orcs they didn't seem like the group that would hold his best interest at heart and in all actuality Mew didn't want to be a follower he wanted to be a leader something he already knew despite just being born, he would straighten up and showcase what he thought was superior the superior aspect being himself, simply being different must mean something and one thing was sure there were a a lot of green orcs but no white ones.

So Mew knew he was special, Prince would try and lift up Mew and considering how big the orc was Mew only had a few options his limbs were small and stubby not made for agility but with how close he was being moved up to eye sight after being shaken he only had one option and he would have to time it perfectly he would ready his foot and his free hand using one to hold the arm grasping him once at eye level he would lunge forward aiming to bite the Princes eye from his socket with his unusual Orc teeth; he would not stop their knowing that being in the orcs grasp would mean death Mew would do two things at the same time the first being a hit to the inner elbow hopefully forcing the grip loose then next he would drive his foot into the genitals of this Orc named Prince.

Considering that was all he could do if he was successful Mew would spit on the Orc once again before taking off as fast as he could he knew that the last orc had caught him rather quickly so he would weave under the other orcs legs to try and give himself some room to get away looking like a ant weaving the steps of man.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Orc Mine - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orc Mine   Orc Mine - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orc Mine
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8