Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Goblin Cave - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 1:16 am

Goburunt would sneak back into the cave, defeated. It wasn't the best first outing, nor the grand adventure he was hoping for. After all that, he was still hungry, now covered in mud and overall no stronger now than he was when he first left. Staying as close to the cave wall as possible, he would make his way back into the main chamber with the hopes of finding some scraps of left over food. So long as he avoided the mean goblins and found even a tiny bit of grub to eat, he should be able to get through another day without dying. It's not much, but for the runt of this generation, that small achievement could be seen as a huge win.

Something was strange though, there was some kind of gathering happening, with a young goblin yelling commands at gobugramps. It was more than enough for Goburunt to regret coming back so soon. He would shirk further into the wall, hoping to avoid the eyes of all the confused goblins looking around. He made sure to continue gripping his rock tight, for he knew this was unlikely to end peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 2:47 am

Gobugramps was startled by Gobuhaio's exclamation but it was odd the young goblin seemed to have a new sense of authority something that he had only felt in a select few of the older generation. As such he would go for a bit to spread the word to the others though he didn't know how some of them would receive such news. Either way soon enough all of the goblins were in the same area of the cave. In comparison to last time however there was a different grouping of goblins as they seemed to be standing in specific areas and in slightly more uniform groupings than before. Gobuhaio's speech had affected about four goblins who would actually move to stand the closest to him, meanwhile a group of five goblins would stay near Gobugramps who was sitting on the ground away from any of the other groups so he wasn't caught in the potential melee.

There were about three goblins who after hearing Gobuhaio's words would just up and leave saying that they were going to look for Gobukime as it wasn't fair that Gobuhaio was saying all of this but he and Gobukim hadn't come back to the cave yet. During this a lone female would move and stand near Goburunt with a nervous smile. "Hey um, I'm Gobutyke can I stay with you everyone else seems scary." she said actually preferring him to any of the others due to being the next youngest after him. There was a group of four goblins who collectively booed Gobuhaio when he spoke as in their opinion he was the same age as them and thus didn't have any right to boss them around, they knew that the older generation were going to come back anytime now and didn't want to have to explain to them that they started following him instead of their elders. The seeming leader of the group actually had two items, namely a Armored Tanuki Shell which she used as a shield and the very same rusty sword he had seen behind the barricaded door yesterday. Her posse seemed to have different stuff, one of them was wearing a Horned Rabbit Skull as a helmet and held rocks in both hands, another one had the polished rock that he also had seen in the same room while the last seemed to have nothing in her hands and was crouching on the ground while the rest of them mean mugged Gobuhaio. "Look we are going to wait for our elders to come back and we won't have you messing up the way things are by taking over." Gobuwop said pointing her rusty sword at Gobuhaio when she spoke.

Finally there were a group who were staying near the entrance into the deeper part of the cave led by Gobujack it seemed his group had expanded once again now numbering at five with two females and three males. Gobujack was his normal self with a wide grin on his face and his bloody pickaxe which seemed to have gotten decorated a bit as it now had some cloth wrappings on it, which might have been the now washed rags he once wore to cover his groin this was because he had a loincloth which covered most of his legs and seemed to have been made out of Stamp Piglet. He was flanked by the two females, one of them with the horned rabbit staff he had seen in the barricaded cave and a cloak that was made out of Great Horned Rabbit fur. The other female seemed to have the Sickle Mantis Claw that Gobujack had tossed away the day he rescued Gobuhaio and was wearing a Black Pup Jawbone as a tiara. As for the males one of them seemed to have two shiny rocks in his hand and what seemed to be a pouch on his back which was filled with other rocks whereas the last one had what seemed to be a stick with a Goblin Skull bound to it like some form of mace. "How about no, like I said before I don't wanna listen to you. I'm gonna do my own thing so leave me out of whatever dumb scheme you have now because once again you've seemed to have got another goblin killed." Gobujack said with a laugh even though it wasn't a funny comment.

Turf War Goblin Sides:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 3:41 am

it Seemed as if in less than an hour and a half most of the goblins had been doing some preparations, but so has he. Despite the fact that his original followers had sticks which he’d made for them; yet three of the had long, pointy sticks and the others had short ones. He heard the words spoken by his peers, his eyes turned toward gobugramps who sat there in his white corner refusing to move or budge as the other spoke. The most important group to win over wasn’t gobujack’s as he was hard headed and one could think with the feeling of pain. ”Looks like he’s going to be brainstorming a lot, pretty soon” he thought to himself, his eyes darted to gobuwop “I Don’t plan to mess up any type of hierarchy of of us and the elder, once they return I will gladly step down when they arrive and take full responsibility for our actions..” he spoke to gobuwop’s group sincerely hoping that even though it was about to be a turf war that they would help him.

His eyes then looked at goburunt, surprisingly he even had a group even if they weren’t the bravest.”goburunt, dispute your group being the smallest, I will not count your faction out.” he paused for the moment before continuing “I want better for our community goburunt.” he knew for sure gobujack’s faction was the only one who’s refused joining him even if it meant joining a black pup pack, well it was up to those around him to decide how the fight would shape up
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 5:14 pm

"Wow, smooth move picking on Goburunt really classy." Gobujack said rebuking Gobuhaio for his statement before taking his pickaxe off of his back and miming a swing. "Look, all I care about is killing stuff and mining, yet you keep trying to involve me in your suicidal plans it's getting annoying. This is the last time I'm telling you to leave me out of your power play bullshit Gobuhaio, the next time I have to say it I'm burying this cutie in your eye-socket." Gobujack said slamming his pickaxe into the ground for emphasis causing some of the ground to crack a as it's sharp edge mined into it.

Observed Details:

"You say you don't want to mess up the hierarchy yet you say you are in charge, it's really contradictory. You are a goblin just like us so why should we follow you." Gobuwop said with her followers nodding in agreement. "We've been doing fine, gobos do their own thing and get food for themselves. The only one who thinks this is bad is you Gobohaio, if you want to take control by force then you will have to fight us!" she said before slamming her rusty sword on her armored tanuki shell to make her statement have extra emphasis. The whole reason they were taking a stand was because she knew that Gobujack and Gobuhaio would probably come to blows and that was a risk they couldn't take, if either of them took over it meant that there would be Goblin deaths at least in their mind. Gobuhaio was in their mind probably the unluckiest goblin, but then again he could also be lucky considering he always managed to survive his trips outside, whereas Gobujack  was a dangerous goblin who's bloodthirst was only matched by his love for shiny things. By comparison Gobukime was a safer option due to him sharing food willingly and only talking to Gobukim, whereas Goburunt was the weakest and thus was no threat to the status quo.

Observed Details:

Last edited by Aurielle on 26th March 2020, 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 6:50 pm

Oh shit, this was getting bad, really bad. Runt knew exactly where this was going to go, but he also knew he was the clear weakest. If he just sticks to the wall by himself, no one should be bothered by him, right? Well that was an excellent plan, before Gobutyke came over and made them a duo. Singles are loners who won't have much of an impact and are thus, neutral. Two however, that was enough to sway odds given the numbers on both sides are so low. If only he were more heartless like Gobujack, he could've told her to fuck off, or been too intimidating to even be approached in the first place, but no, Runt has a soft spot for the second youngest and now he'll need to comfort her and try not to shit himself at the same time. He nodded to Gobutyke to let her know she could stay here, not that it'll do her any good.

Runt would visibly flinch as his name was called out, immediately snapping his head to Gobuhaio and shuddering as he said the dreaded word...'faction'. Runt had gone from the nobody that had absolutely no pull in this, to a faction. It was the worst possible scenario for the weakest Goblin and his newly found young friend. In times like these, there are three clear choices. First, they can freeze, however given their new 'faction' status, that would likely get them killed. Second, the flight! *Sigh* The deeper part of the caves were blocked by Gobujack's group, and outside wasn't exactly much safe than in here. Third and generally the smartest move, hide behind someone stronger than you! Now who to choose? Gobugramps seems to be a safe neutral party, but then the winner of the fight won't look after them and they'll likely starve within the next few days. Gobujack and Gobuhaio both never bullied him, but neither of them have really done anything for him either. The more confusing part is both groups have some good and bad goblins in them. So instead, the untold fourth choice, a really, really, really stupid move.

He'd step away the wall, trembling slightly as he prepared to speak. "G-g-g...G-g." Ugh, it was even harder to speak than usual. He'd smack himself in the face with his rock for a quick boost of confidence before trying again. "G-Gobuhaio...You have not told us w-what you w-w-want to change. W-why should w-w..." FUCKING W. That stupid goddamn letter is pissing him off. "...w-we follow you? Do w-we even need to follow you? Or can w-w-ww-we just make changes? If you really cared about all of us, you would know w-we need Gobujack...And leave Gobutyke alone!!!" He shouted that last part, even surprising himself. He would shrink back to the wall beside his new companion, speaking again but lower, this time at Gobujack. "I can not fight. I w-was born weaker than everyone else." He did it!!! Conquer that stupid ass letter, Runt!!!  "Why does that mean I should d-die hungry...I am still useful, I can do things you can't do. Why do I have to die...?'"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 9:03 pm

"goburunt, I want to stop us from being made fun of for not being able to handle what's outside. you've always managed to stay out the way of those who manage to get food, but they don't respect your skill and will to survive" he stated handing over his bloody bracelet and 1 serving of both nuts and berries then moved his group closer to the entrance. He had the two who knew climb teach those who didn't know it, then he'd pick Gobumiro and gobukas to learn the skill of foraging from gobusera and gobutanto. then went on to show his hunter unit composed of gobubunk, gobuana, gobuchi, and gobumuru a movement similar to his light steps, he would show them a theory of being sneak.

skills:
question:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 9:25 pm

Goburunt's plea would actually move the hearts of some of them as it was really heartfelt, Gobutyke would actually look at him adoringly as she knew he was the best Gobo even though he thought he wasn't she knew he was the bestest one. Meanwhile Gobuwop's stance would soften as it was really sad that he felt that he was going to die just because he couldn't fight he was right he did have some use. Gobujack would laugh as he found the littlest goblin kind of funny in a pitying way, still he wasn't going to fight for no reason and thus would watch when Gobuhaio approached Goburunt while speaking causing him to give a word of his own. "Hey as much as I'm a fan of violence I don't wanna kill Gobuhaio if I don't have to, if I did I would of killed him after I rescued him from that Sickle Mantis. Look, I'm not interested in following your commands Gobuhaio, but I'm not opposed to working with you as an equal. You can handle hunting if you want just leave the mining to me. But Gobuwop you're pretty annoying, fuck the older generation we are the future! If you can't get that then you can shut ya mouth and wait for them." Gobujack said his eyes sweeping from Goburunt to Gobuhaio and then resting on Gobuwop with his smile disappearing and his eyes becoming cold.

Gobuwop would be slightly intimidated but wouldn't back off though she knew that if they were to fight that it would only be in her favor if Gobuhaio also got involved. "You shouldn't disrespect our elders they are the only reason why we are here today!" she said shifting her attention to Gobujack as his comment really upset her. It seemed the neutral crowd would relax a little bit as tensions seemed to reduce from it going to be an all out war between all four factions to maybe a fight breaking out between just two or three.

Goburunt:

Gobuhaio:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 9:50 pm

gobuhaio would chuckle at gobujack comment "I never planned to interrupt your digging, i was actually going to ask you if we could get the material you mine to make more for other goblins?" his eyes shift towards goburunt and nodded his head. his eyes darted back to gobujack "i have no issue leaving you and your group to your own devices" he agreed.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 11:01 pm

Goburunt would take the offering, deciding that there was no point in refusing. He'd share half of the food with Gobutyke and quickly scoff down whatever he had left over. It was weird meat, makes you think about what animal it must of come from. THere was cruchy stuff, and squishy stuff that didn't seem to mesh well together, leaving a very confusing taste, but one that couldn't possibly kill his appetite given the state of hunger he's in.

Fortunately, the fight seems to have died down, which was actually a huge weight of his shoulders as well, considering he was about to kickstart his second plan for settling it in a rather violent method. It's nice to know his voice was heard, hell even Gobujack seemed to relax a little after he spoke. There was just one more thing that seemed to be bothering him. What the fuck was this other thing Gobuhaio gave him...A weirdly shaped rock maybe? He held it out so Gobutyke could see it, shrugging as they both inspected it closely, trying to figure it out. After awhile, he'd give up and turn his attention back to the others. He needed to make himself useful somehow, and he wasn't going to do that by fighting...He shall need more skills. We will learn to make stuff. I will be the first G-gobu Inventor!"

"G-gobujack...Gobugramps...I want to help. How do i make stuff with rocks?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime26th March 2020, 11:37 pm

"Alright good then we are cool. Wait Huh? You can build stuff with rocks, didn't know that I've just been collecting them because some of them are shiny. Gobugramps what's the deal with that?! Gobujack said and just like that the tension broke, with the neutral goblins relaxing and starting to mingle within the cave again. Meanwhile Gobuhaio seemed to have settled his animosity with Gobujack and would focus on training his fellow goblins in the way he fought. As he went about doing that Gobuwop would frown before her group would go deeper into the caves not wanting to mingle with the others at the moment until they calmed back down. As for the rest of Gobujack's group they would go back to doing what they preferred to do namely mine since their leader was going to ask Gobugramps for advice with Goburunt.

Thanks Goburunt! Gobutyke said eating her own portion and then hugging Goburunt for a bit before letting go with a giggle as he seemed he was really motivated for some reason. "Ah...well there are different things you can do with rocks yes, I remember now. You can use them to build structures or if you can figure out how to get the shiny parts free from the rock parts and a hot enough fire you can learn how to make them into tools and weapons. But that takes a lot of skill not even the older generation has figured out how to do that yet it's one of the reasons why they went on a trip to see if they could gain some insights. Hm it would be easier if you worked with stuff that you can easily get,, like your kin did with the bones and skin of prey and figure out how to put them together to make better things. Gobugramps said going into a long explanation and after he finished he would take a breath and yawn as he was tired from talking too much and would decide to take a nap.

"Huh.. that was a lot. Hmph well there is no way for you to practice, if you want to head out just tell me and I'll head out into the forest with you with my crew. The best way to learn is at night with the threat of death!" he exclaimed while watching Gobukime's group eventually tired after training a bit and heading to bed.

Gobuhaio:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 1:50 am

gobuhaio's faction would call it a night as they had been through enough, losing a member, turf war and to top it off the fact that they looked like fools failing to learn simple skills. he tucked himself in a corner of the cave before going to sleep. Once he woke up he would command gobuana and gobubunk to follow him, he would lead them to gobugramp "gobugramps can you teach us a skill that help us catch more prey? he asked, before separating the six goblins into two groups.

foragers wuld consist of gobusera, gobutantra, and gobuchi their goal was to forage berries and nuts so that if the group with him wasn't able to gather meat maybe they would gather enough nuts and berries to potentially share. the other group was tasked with searching the cave for useful stuff.

note:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:39 am

Goburunt could see the future playing out before him. He had big brain pictures, he just had to figure out how to make them in the real world. He would listen to gobugramps carefully, commits it to memory as best he could. So he shall succeed where the elders failed. He shall learn to make things here, without leaving. He would nod at gramps before he roll over to bed, thanking him silently, before turning to the goblins that stuck with the old gramps during the recent altercation, including gobujack as a recipient of his next few words. "All you guys who didn't w-want to get involved...me neither. B-b-but I will make stuff for everybody. I just need to learn. If y-you want to help, let me know. We need lots of stuffs and things."

He would turn directly to Jack this time. He was still petrified of the big goblin, knowing he could drive that pickaxe into his head at any moment, but alas, there is little runt can do without his help. "I am going outside n-now. I can not fight, but I can learn to make more things like your one. C-c-can I look? A-and will you help?" He was pointing at the pickaxe. If he could figure it out and make more, then the efficiency of mining in this cave would be explosively improved. Regardless of whether Jack let him inspect the axe or agree to help, Goburunt would begin to head for the cave exit to gather some materials. Gobutyke close on his heels.

{Goburunt exits}
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:59 am

When Gobuhaio woke up the first thing he saw was darkness and then words would emerge words that he did not recognize but he felt was the voice of the world speaking to him. It simply listed out various attributes and underneath everything it said to add 1 + to one of these attributes. Once he did that he would fully wake up and notice that his body was stronger not just from the levels but likewise wherever he decided to boost he would feel a noticeable improvement. His followers would nod and get busy doing what he had asked them to do whereas Gobubunk and Gobuana would wait for him to leave the cave knowing that they would be the ones to go with him on hunts from now on.

Gobuhaio:

The ones who were neutral would listen to him though for now they didn't have any ideas but they saw that Goburunt was trying and thus when they figured out what they could do to help or if they wanted to contribute they would let him know for sure. As for Gobujack he would look at him for a moment before sucking his teeth and holding out his favored weapon. "Oi, just look and be careful if she even has a scratch on her I'll mine your bones out of your legs so that you can be alive and be forced to crawl everywhere for the rest of your life." he said waiting for Goburunt to inspect it the best he could. Once he saw done he would nod before following after him after all he was willing to help him that was the whole reason he offered in the first place.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 1:16 pm

gobuhaio would stretch his arms into the arm before calling his two companions over to him "I'm feeling lucky today" he joked to them before walking over to gobugramps, there was something he wanted to learn. and he assumed gobugramps would know exactly what it is he wanted. once they found gobugramps he would ask him "would you be able to teach us a few of your skills, hopefully we can learn something that can help us hunt." he would use observe on each of the skills he taught them, and the two other goblins trying to learn new skill.

gobuhaio stat:

gobohaio:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 2:38 pm

"Skills..hmm I don't know any skills I just have advice from my long life. You see.. I'll be honest, I wasn't that good at things growing up but the one thing I was good out was outliving everyone else of my generation ha ha… I miss them.." Gobugrampa said getting a wistful look in his eye as he tried to recall the faces of his siblings and realized that he really couldn't which made him even sadder. Still he would snap out of the funk as he looked at Gobuhaio and noticed what he had on him. "That bracelet! Do you know what that is? It's a Lesser Fire Spirit Stone, if you eat it you can gain power...actually if you eat it and you eat the Lesser Water Stone you have the chance to gain even more power. Or die, well that could happen even if you just ate one of them but if you survive at least it'll be a valuable learning experience." he said pointing at the Gobuhaio and telling him something that wouldn't of normally came up after all he wouldn't suggest something like this to a young goblin as chances are they'd go overboard and really would die. When he said that the two other Goblins would look at Gobuhaio before looking at the bracelet and then looking at their own lesser spirit stones and shuddering as they remembered Gobugramps say something about dying.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 3:51 pm

"very well, gobugramps can you theorized some of the things you do on a hunt so that we may be able to learn it and use it to survive as long or even longer than you" he asked gobugramps for the third time, his frustration would be well understood but he tried his best to remain calm. If gobugramps would continue to ignore the question he would walk away from the gramps with his group and will begin to theorize with them the concept of being sneaky, since none of them knew the skill he was trying to learn it with them.

after their attempt too learn the skill he would send his digging unit out to the front of the cave to dig outside, and send the forager unit to search for berries and nut outside the front of the cave. once that was done they were to come back and report to him. normal things didn't urge him to do things to out of the ordinary but he'd decided to preform pushup, which would cause his companions to follow him.

companions:

forager unit:

digging unit:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 7:10 pm

"Ah well I've never hunted before.. but if you need some knowledge I know something useful, apparently if you injure something you should try to attack that specific injury especially if you manage to cut them open. Apparently if you do that you'll hurt them even worse than if you aimed for their eyes or gonads, also in order to hunt better you should try smearing some mushrooms on your weapons they really work to humble some of the more dangerous monsters." Gobugrampa said knowing that Gobuhaio was starting to get frustrated with him. Meanwhile it would seem that only Gobubunk was able to learn how to sneak successfully, as for the foragers only Gobusera would come back with 2 berries. Finally those who tried digging holes two of them would come back the same type of Ore namely Gobumuru & Gobumuro whereas Gobukas came empty handed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime27th March 2020, 11:56 pm

gobuhaio was thankful when gobugramps finally theorized the skill for them potentially bowing his head to him even though he looked like a fool trying to learn it, he still got some good insight that would help in other situations. Gobohaio looked at the fire stone after thinking about what gobugramps told him "I shouldn't  be the only strong one in my group" he thought before he looked to gobubunk, who'd been the most loyal to him from day 1. "gobubunk, you've been with me a long time and have earned my respect for your unyielding loyalty... from this point on you are no longer to refer to me as gobuhaio, but instead brother haio, or haio by itself." he told gobubunk before pulling the fire stone off his arm and handing it to him.

"if this grants you power, I want you to eat and be strong enough to protect what we have built" he commanded as he watched gobubunk eat the lesser fire stone.

his attention would shift to gobusera and gobumuru who came to report their findings to him. "very well those berry you found won't go to our reserves, instead they would go to the digger unit. his attention turned to gobumuru after he instructed "I want you to dig a hole, then put these seeds in the hole and cover them with dirt, afterward get water stones and pour some water on them.

he would then instruct his forager team to search for more berries while the leader of the digging unit handled that he would instruct the other two diggers to continue to dig. then he would go back to trying to learn sneak with gobuana.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 3:09 am

The Foragers would take their time before leaving due to being slightly exhausted from foraging during the day and thus they wouldn't leave immediately. Still it was fine as Gobuhaio seemed to have time to kill especially when Gobubunk would eat the Less Fire Stone without much hesitation as his leader was trusting him with this and he actually would have wet eyes as the passionate speech made him somewhat emotional. Once he ate the lesser Fire spirit stone he would immediately feel the rush of burning energy and likewise be filled with mana, as such rather than stay in the open where he could potentially hurt someone he would rush off further into the cave to find somewhere he could release his excess mana. He too would not return for a while not returning until the foragers decided to make their second trip.

As for the diggers it would seem like Gobukaz really couldn't master this dig skill whereas Gobumoro would dig a hole only to find a rock within it which they would promptly remove from the hole, it really sucked. However Gobumuru seemed to know how to sneak now as it only took a second learning session to really understand it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 4:58 am

gobuhaio wait until his brother came from deep ends of the cave, once his brother returned and was feeling better, he'd place his hand on bunk's shoulder and look into his eyes "congratulation brother, you become strong" his said to bunk with a confiedent look on his face afterward "bunk I want you to gather the energy from the fire stone into a ball" he commanded to bunk before searching for one of gobujack's goblins. once he found them he would ask "gobujack has been mining for quite some time, and I was hoping that I could use get some of his ores to see if I could produce things for the cave?" he was calm wheither he said yes or no he would finish up here and move on to the next matter of business.

"Digging unit, gobuana come here" he commanded waiting for them to arrive before telling them what he wants "I want you guys to learn a useful magic skill, it should be able to heal wounded teammates. you guys will channel your mana into your hands then try to push your mana into the next person there are four of yall so you guy can practice on each other." he commanded
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 7:53 pm

"I feel different, like everything I did before was leading me to this point. Thank you for this gift Haio, I don't know how to repay your kindness in finding something special about me!" Gobubunk said hugging Gobuhaio with tears in his eyes as he knew with this he would be able to really help provide for their group. Gobuana who was looking from the side would wipe away a tear as well since it was a nice sight to see, and after that Gobubunk would make a sort of confused face. Uh... but I ate the fire stone brother? I'm confused..." he said somewhat helplessly as Gobuhaio seemed to walk away to instruct the others.

Speaking of Gobujack he would return to the cave with some injuries but victorious as he dragged a Rhinoceros Beetle behind him, his newly gained food being larger than himself. Still it seemed like the wound dealt to him wasn't nearly as severe as it had seemed outside so perhaps that was why he had such an easy time dragging it. "Oi what do you want some of my ore for? Come ask me after I finish eating, then we can figure out things from there, Goburunt is on his way." he said not even bothering to look at Gobuhaio as he walked past and headed straight for the mine area with his prize. Shortly after Gobujinx and Gobuquin would also come in holding their weapons in their mouths and holding a messenger beetle each above their head as they followed their leader.

The digging unit would look at him strangely before looking between themselves and the leader would pipe up. "Can we try tomorrow, our arms are tired...we've been digging all day..." Which was true they had been digging all day, it wasn't easy to dig holes you know, and being worked like gobu-slaves wasn't exactly something they wanted besides what was the rush they could just do the weird thing he wanted them to try tomorrow. As for Gobuana she would look at him and then close her eyes before trying to do exactly what he said, she didn't really understand what he was saying but she'd try nonetheless.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime28th March 2020, 11:59 pm

Goburunt would waltz in after gobujinx and gobuquin, both him and Gobutyke trying to balance all their take from the day. There was a lot of stuff to go through, but with all this there should be something he can make. There was also the matter of the beetle carcasses, which surely have more to offer than just food. The shells, the muscles, it had to be useful in other ways too. He'd look at Gobuhaio as he passed, giving a sheepish nod before continuing on. Honestly, that guy scared him even more than Jack now, just look at how he was treating his people, they were all dirty and exhausted. I hope they had enough food for all of them, it was suck to see more people go hungry in this cave after they all came together.

As he made his way to Jack's part of the cave, he would look out for Gabugramps or any of the goblins who were with him earlier today. Hopefully some of them had taken some time to think about his offer and might now be willing to help. In any case, he'd go to sit by Jack and eat fresh food for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 12:49 am

gobuhaio would cover his face as his digging unit complained about their hands hurting, he'd simply share out berries to them "Go to bed" he commanded the three of them then watched over gobuana mana training it was obvious she didn't have much affinity for the use of mana, he place his hand on her head than rubbed it a bit. "go to sleep" he commanded her with a grin on his face, while handing her the last berry. His attention would shift over to gobubunk "you remember that feeling you felt when you were releasing the excess mana... I want you to instead of trying to get ride of it altogether, try to have it build up in your hand, once its their youll just throw that fireball at our enemies." he explained to gobubunk before handing him a root and eating one himself. he would wait for gobubunk to try the fireball one time then he would command bunk to go to sleep which he would do alongside him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 2:12 am

Gobubunk would look hesitant but would try what was suggested to him by his big bro though he didn't know whether he should be taking advice from someone concerning magic that didn't actually have that magic. He noticed that Gobuhaio micromanaged a lot perhaps it was due to him becoming more of a leader, still he would try his best to aid him however he could. He would try to access the mana inside him but when he tried to expel it he would feel the mana exit his body but nothing would happen... clearly he didn't know what he was doing nor was it something he felt he would learn by preforming whatever Gobuhaio suggested. "It'll probably take more time and practice to do something with my mana, maybe when we hunt I could figure something out." Gobubunk said before heading off to sleep near Gobuana.

Meanwhile with Goburunt and Gobujack they would arrive at the mine to see that one of the neutral Goblins was busy trying to carve each of their meals she had an extra long tongue for a goblin and it was currently sticking out as she tried to focus. He would manage to carve each of them though it would seem that the shoddiest job was Goburunt's namely something to cut things easier with made out of the messenger beetles mandibles. Gobujinx would receive a helmet made from one of the messenger beetles head carapace while Gobuquin would get a shoddily made vest made from the messenger beetles torso carapace. Gobujack however would receive a quite exotic helmet due to it being made from the head carapace of the rhinoceros beetle, but it was too big for him to comfortably wear in battle at the moment. "You did a good job Gobulick, sit an eat with us." Gobujack said before the bunch of them would begin to dig in chewing on the juicy bug flesh and making somewhat of a mess as they had conversations amongst themselves sometimes with their mouth completely full.

Gobuhaio:

Goburunt:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 3:41 am

Returning from the trip, Kime would wipe his brow and shake his head.

"Maybe we should mark that area and let the other goblins know that there was a human seen there? I wouldn't want anyone else to face someone like that. It was pretty scary, I'm glad we managed to make it out of there. "

In the meantime, Kime looked at Kim and checked her for any injuries.

"Are you ok? Did the big human hurt you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next