Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Goblin Cave - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 4:42 am

demohaio would give demojack a thumbs up as it was great for all of them not just himself, and it was even better to know that demojack didn't hate him as they all were related one way or another, oddly enough that was a thought that would be sealed in the back of his mind. "also, I hold no ill intent towards you... and you more than likely feel the same way, other than the fact you don't want to take order from anybody which is one thing that always made you interesting." he paused shifting his hand towards the back of the cave "Anything I bring back here is for the cave, I just focus on more on those who can put their trust in me, as a kind gesture to help improve and protect the cave. The humans and the dwarf back their are just as much mine as they are yours. weirdly I say help me rule the cave, but I want to split the power between three of our goblins," he paused as he doubt demojack was even interested in the future he had for the cave.

His attention would then shift to gobukime The fuck do you need with bones??? he questioned to himself, before showing gobukime a smile, then passing him the bones of his last blade rabbit before handing the last piece of meat to his daughter since she would need to eat as much as possible. he would take notice that gobukime faction need more than air, so to speak and it would be nice to potential test how strong the rank up made them as a team. "gobukime, Today I offer you and a select few of your member a chance to join me and 4 of my member on our travel today." demohaio spoke to gobukime as it was a win-win situation, they got a chance to do their item claiming stuff and it gave demohaio a chance to gain some levels quickly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime13th May 2020, 6:50 pm

Gobukime would look at Gobuhaio strangely before shaking his head as he wasn't exactly a combat goblin, instead he would decide to stick within the cave for the time being. "No it's okay I don't like to hunt that way, I'm going to head out to add another trap, if you get the chance can you check my trap for me, it's located in the North. Usually it has a large bunch of leaves covering it. Also if you need anything made, I'll help you, if you hunt something extra for us." he said before going back to what he was doing as he preferred to take things at his own pace rather than head out. But maybe when he made more traps he would be willing to head outside as he wouldn't have to worry about feeding his faction. Gobusera would give birth to a healthy baby goblin female and would wait until Gobuhaio got back from his conversation before thrusting her out towards him with a look that said he was in charge of naming her.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime14th May 2020, 1:58 pm

Demohaio would nod at gobukime before handing him the pelts and the tool that was best for the type of work he did, He would take his time moving back to his faction demojack is nice he, just doesn't want to be ruled. which is understandable... he thought to himself before seeing a baby shoved into his face, he would smile then give both of his babies a kiss on the forehead on the forehead before heading. It was time that he headed out however he had one last instruction for one of his minions who would bring demojack the Jade Horse Hoof he created "demohaio said that this is for you and you can use the woman in the back including the dwarf, however the male gnoll serves a special purpose, so try not to mess with him" gobuvaak said as she could feel her heartbeating out of her chest.

Demohaio exit (with companions and gobukas)

given to gobukime:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th August 2020, 8:21 pm

Demohaio, bamibunk, and bakeana would enter the cave each with something over their shoulders however gobukas would drag the hug who she save after draining his blood from him. She would make her way to gobukime’s faction and drop the drained body on front of him “there’s the body you ordered, boss require for you to do your thing with these!” she stated handing over a spider sac and her bladed rabbit horn.

Demohaio and his two companions would go to demojack’s side of the cave with a bit of information since he’d plan to tell him something important ” do any of you know where demojack is, if he left can you tell me what direction he was headed in?” he questioned as bakeana would bring the two kobolds and the farmer to his side of the cave, since they were knocked out there wasn’t really much to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 4:36 pm

Gobukime  would currently be in the process of trying to make some more soup, in the time away he had been busy crafting and the like while his allies had been busy harvesting and keeping his traps clean and maintained. As such he had a decent supply of food each day but this would definitely help his faction a bit more. "Sure sure, come back in eight hours and I'll have something nice made for you." he said with a smile, before proceeding to butcher the corpse in front of him and add the meat to his soup. Gobukim would crouch down and start the fire making sure to keep it low so it didn't smoke up the area while the rest of his faction had large leaves that they were using to fan the smoke out of the cave.

As for Demohaio he would eventually arrive at Demojack's faction only to see that he was hard at work mining, but what was notable was the fact that his original group of minions had seemingly Ranked Up, it seemed that they too had been hard at work though it did seem that Goburunt still hadn't managed to rank-up. Still it was obvious that he had been training as well seeing as Demojack didn't seem like the type of leader to not train his followers up in case they had to fight their way out of a situation. Either way when Demohaio arrived Demojack would stop his mining before turning to regard him. "Oh, it's you again? You need something because the forge isn't ready just yet, give it another day or two and Goburunt will have it running."
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 4:52 pm

"I'm just coming to tell you that by tomorrow afternoon I will Leave the cave and i won't be coming back" He paused to give demojack a chance to say anything if he''d wanted to "The Dwarf i'm leaving here with you, in exchange can i have any number of pickaxes you have available" he questioned, since he only really planned to take the gnoll and the pregnant human other than his faction. However any gift he is able to receive from his brethren was much appreciated for his journey.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime27th August 2020, 5:07 pm

"Hm what do you mean by you won't be coming back? You know Gobu Gramps was saying something about there being a tournament tomorrow? You might want to postpone your trip till later we should be getting good rewards for participating in it spirit stones I hear." Demojack said with a smirk, knowing that it might pique his fellow Demogoblin's interest. "Still if you aren't interested I guess I'll have to win it all with no competition then and become boss of the cave like you wanted to be damn, what a shame." he said sarcastically as he honestly wasn't interested in being a leader. Still he was okay with that trade and would gesture and one of his minions would come back with three shoddy pickaxes as that had been everything they found. "We've got these the others we're using." he said as his group had pretty much upgraded from those once they managed to figure out how to craft things.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime25th November 2020, 6:34 pm

"I've actually have gained other plans, and something worth more to me than leading this cave." he stated as he refered to his child who bared mixed-blood "keeping her alive ids more important than trying to run this place" hopefully demojack got the clues he was trying to drop before receiving the pick axes and returning towards his faction unless demojack had much else to say; Demohaio would eventually wave goodbye to demojack as he walked away.

Once he returned to his faction, He'd give gobueada, gobuvaak, and gobusera each a pickaxe "protect my kids with your life, you'll be at he core of our formation" he instructed those three as they were finishing preparations for their departure. he looked over to , bakeana, gobumiro, and gobumuru "bakeana, gobumiro, gobumuru, youl'll be the rear guards, you job is to make sure our rear is protected. he'd look over to bamtibunk as he would already know that left him in the front.

-exit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 7:14 pm

Goburunt sleepily opened his eyes after taking his usual rest somewhere in the cave, noticing after a short while that something was different. His breaths were longer, his eyes seemed adjust differently, and there were new feelings and sensations that he'd never experienced before. He'd try to stand up, but instead, ended up dragging his long arms across the hard ground and falling forwards, now aware that his limbs had completely changed in size...and shape? Colour? He blinked a few times, unsure whether he should be scared or excited that he wasn't so small anymore, then it dawned on him. He had finally managed to rank-up. For the many days that he had been alive, Goburunt dreamt of this moment, yet for whatever reason, it didn't seem to be as thrilling as he had thought it would be. Quickly becoming familiar with his new body, Runt would successfully stand up and begin stalking through the cave's shadows towards Demojack and the crew he somehow found himself a part of.

"Demojack...I am Ghulrunt." He had walked straight up to the proclaimed leader of their little mob, reintroducing himself with a very slow, scratchily deep voice. It was an eerie kind of sound that for some reason, didn't seem to bother runt in the slightly. In fact, very little seemed to bother him right now. There was no more anxiety, or fear, nothing. He just existed? "I do not know what I am...What are we?" Questions were filling his head, questions that he had never thought of before. What is life? What were goblins? Why has he not seen other goblins like him? Why did he call himself Ghulrunt? So many questions, so little answers.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 8:39 pm

Demohaio and his group returned to the cave most of them were out of breath from what had happened and made it hard to recollect everything, demohaio would count his minions in his head when he realized that gobumuru wasn't accounted for sadly it was better than it being the alternative of someone like bakeana or bamtibunk. demohaio and his faction would drag their feet to the corner where they used to sleep and all would go to sleep in a big cuddle puddle; black pup gamma would run from the back of the cave to join in on the cudddle puddle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th November 2020, 12:19 am

Demojack would look towards Ghulrunt with a smile as he had been wondering when the little guy would eventually rank-up, sure he wasn't the bravest but he did work had so it was only a matter of time especially since Hobutyke had ranked up as well. "Good good, just in time too, one of my minions reported seeing a bunch of goblins led by an ogre heading our way. It must be the older generation, I don't wanna give up my mine to them I like the autonomy." he said while making a fist and punching his hand, as he was intend on defending his freedom with force if need be. "I'm guessing you'll prefer to not fight directly?" he asked while his followers would start putting on their gear and getting ready for battle just in case they'd need to.

-----------------------------------

Meanwhile in the front the commotion came from Gobugrampa as he cheered when he saw a High Ogre leading the rest of the older generation into the Goblin Cave, she was dragging a tied up and gagged male human behind her. She was followed by an Ogre who was pushing a cart filled with food who was flanked by two Imps who were having a conversation. Behind them was a Koalinth and two High Goblins all three of them dragging unconscious woman behind them on what seemed to be a large tarp of some sorts, there were four women on the tarp each of them bound in ropes despite their unconscious state. There was a brief pause before a Batri Goblin wearing a mask with resembling a Cobra who was directing the three Hobgoblins behind him each of whom were pushing carts filled with assorted loot, he would stop when they passed him by and then would head back outside before four goblins would rush in with him trailing after him.

"Hey Gobugramps you're still kicking huh? Figured you would of kicked the bucket by now, anyways do we have any promising gobos this generation why don't you tell them to come out here so I can get a good look at them. We don't need another situation like what happened with Horuvix, best to exile them immediately before the problems start up." HogaLex said scratching her chin while looking around to see if there were any evolved goblins, she would spot the pile and wouldn't say anything however those of the faction waiting for the older generation would rush over to try and wake up Demohaio and the rest of his faction. "Hey there what are your names?" she would say raising a hand to beckon them closer to her while the rest of the Older Generation would proceed to move about seemingly placing the carts against the wall while those who had the women would take them to the breeding area for storage. HogaLex would hand over the rope she had holding the man she held captive to OgaFen who would pull sharply to knock the man off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th November 2020, 12:38 am

Ghulrunt looked quizzically at Demojack and the rest of the crew getting ready for war. It was strange? After all, the older generation had been gone for so long, how likely was it that they would stay for an intrusive amount of time before leaving again? "Would you come back and kill to rule?" His creepy voice was exhale slowly. "There may be no need, they will probably leave again soon. I suppose no...I would prefer not to fight, though I will do what I must after I have seen their intentions." Ghulrunt would turn and look at his faithful companion Hobutyke, trying to get a feel for her thoughts on the matter, but her new form made her hard to judge.

"Regardless, we should create a hole in the wall further in the cave and stash valuables, then refill that hole with the felled stones, just in case it does go in the wrong direction. It is dark, finding it without knowing where to look will be difficult." He would sigh rather creepily, before turning and looking down the shaft towards the entrance. Dreamily saying to himself, "Do they too...ponder our existence?"
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th November 2020, 12:55 am

Demohaio was shaken for what seemed like several minute until he finally awaken from his slumber, his eyes glared at the target who'd waken him "What is it" he responded with his deep demonic voice, mildly annoyed with being woken up. Once, he understood the situation from the goblin he would make haste to see what it was that they had intended to speak to him about, He make his way slowly releasing a yarn and covering his mouth on the way. The question that hogalex asked would be repeated from the child goblin "Children shouldn't interfere with grown folks business." he stated before shooing away the goblins who'd yet to evolve.

His glaze redirected itself to hogalex "i'm demohaio, and you are?" He questioned as he wasn't exactly sure what to call her but just in case he would perceive her to see if he could get any useful information about her, at that time gobudiva would preform sneak within the cave and began to sneak her way behind her father, being that demohaio had perceive it wouldn't work on him but it was a good way to test out what it was to be expected from these goblins.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime3rd December 2020, 10:54 pm

Demojack would agree with Ghulrunt's idea and would tell his followers to do so, after about an hour they had done as he asked as they needed to hide evidence of their mining activities as well as their ore stash. When it was done Demojack would motion for Ghulrunt to follow him to the bigger cave area. Out front they would see Hogalex who had just gotten Demohaio to wake up and her eyes would pick them up before motioning for them to come over to where she was as well. Meanwhile the Koanlith would spot the sneaking Gobudiva and would whistle to attract her attention so that she quit doing that while his boss was talking to Demohaio as it was annoying. "Hogalex. So who's in charge here, or are you all still divided into petty factions. Speaking of which...is that a mix-blood." Hogalex said and the Batiri goblin would stiffen before making a beeline for the Demohaio's daughter to attempt to grab her by the scruff of the neck to hold her in place. "Ah it is...well that just won't do. We don't want any mix-bloods in this cave. So she must be cast out, good thing the sun hasn't gone down she might actually survive for a while out there." she said imperiously as if she couldn't even comprehend Demohaio disagreeing with her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th December 2020, 1:38 am

"horglex" the name resonated with his head however it wasn't that important to remember, instead his eye would perceive the new generation taking as much detail about them as he possible can. One of the many things Demohaio would take into detail was the upcoming batiri coming to grab his daughter as if she was a unwanted mutt, Demohaio would grip the wrist of the batiri Stopping him from grabbing his daughter by her neck. "Horglex, the base is currently still divided, but the person who you must speak to before coming in and running the cave is demojack. He currently stands as the strongest person in the cave so you can say he is the leader of the cave." Majority of what he said was true however he would try to throw salt in the wound by announcing jack as the strongest person since Demohaio knew he was quite the bloodthirsty person, and agrevating him wouldn't be a good thing for them.

Seeing as her father was in quite the pickle she would run back over to the cuddle puddle and hid in between, however if she didn't bakeana and batmibunk would rise from the cuddle puddle, then head over to her.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th December 2020, 2:45 am

Ghulrunt would shrug as Demojack told him to follow. Stalking beside Jack, Runt would stare blankly ahead as he moved through the tunnels, pondering his existence further. When Jack ranked up, he didn't seem any different, nor did any of the others in their little mining coop, albeit perhaps slightly more mature then their former goblin selves. But Runt...Ghulrunt...felt completely different, almost like a whole new person who had only opened their eyes for the first time naught but an hour ago. After a short while, they would reach the main opening of the cave where the older generation now stood, towering over the rest of the young goblins in the cave and drawing in all eyes. Hogalex and her crew were certainly intimidating, standing with an aura that can only come with age and experience. What a shame however, there were none like him...no Ghuls. He had hoped the arrival of the old ones might bring some answers to the question lingering in his head, but for now, it can wait.

As Haio had immediately identified Jack, Ghulrunt would put one of his slender, creepy hands on Demojack's shoulder, aiming to get both his attention and his ear. Quietly, with a scratchy whisper, "A fight here will have us killed. Best to keep a level head and play the long game if need be. It's likely they'll leave us here to mine in peace if we just remain calm." After saying his peace, he would step slightly to the side so as to not get himself mixed up as Jack as Hogalex will no doubt make her approach his shortly. While this Hogalex was certainly an interesting character, but there was another who kept drawing his attention. Someone who drew forth a deep seeded, unnatural familiarity.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 1:36 pm

BamriXiao would frown when his arm was grabbed and would begin to manifest flames before Hogalex would clear her throat causing him to rip his arm out of Demohaio's grasp. "So Demojack is the strongest huh, good good. Ogafen see if he is willing to submit to us, if he doesn't then crush him and those under him will follow, as for you Demohaio is that thing your daughter? We have no love for mix-bloods I'm trying to be kind here, it is better for her to be exiled but if you refuse I will have to exile you as well. The last time we tried to keep a mix-blood it didn't end well and we had to kill it and that cost us one of our best fighters." Hogalex said her voice gentle yet quite firm, as she wasn't going to be budging on her point. Mix-bloods in her eyes were too dangerous to keep with the rest of the goblins and the majority of the older generation agreed with her, those who didn't one of them had been exiled and the other was late to regroup with them so she could only think that Koadamz had died somewhere in the Great Forest.

The other evolved goblins would finish delivering the carts and Hobukir would take the Human captives to the breeding cave. HomuGeera would watch as her mate had been gripped by Demohaio and frowned with the goblin mages she had as followers getting ready for a fight as their leader's temper was quite legendary when her mate was involved. Hocusly had positioned himself so that he was behind Hogalex and to the left of the group of mages not wanting to be caught in the crossfire of any conflict, he was actually next to Gobugramps who seemed nervous at what might happen having remembered when HoruVix was exiled and the carnage that had occured. As for the Imps they simply stayed on OgaFen's shoulders knowing that they might be needed in case this Demojack didn't want to submit willingly. Hogalex's enforcers would flank her sides the two High Goblins having sad smiles on their faces as they didn't think that Demohaio would allow his child to be exiled without fighting even though that would only end in more pain for him.

Perceive:

-----------------------------------------

Demojack was approached by OgaFen having heard what Hogalex had said and he would glance at Ghulrunt before his eyes shifted to Demohaio who he figured could have been the only one who could have admitted he was the strongest. Or perhaps one of the other factions did and he didn't say anything in the contrary either way he was pissed at the whole situation and would grip his pickaxe tightly. His followers were behind him all of them having evolved into Hobgoblins & Batiri Goblins but he knew that should he attack it would end in a very slim chance of victory if he didn't have Ghulrunt and Demohaio as back-up. Truthfully he would of even preferred that crazy Hocukime to be here as well because he could heal them, but once more it seemed like whenever there was a fight Hocukime was nowhere to be found. "Look, I like my freedom I don't want to be anyone's servant and I don't want to rule over the goblins. I just want to be left alone to mine ore that's my passion so if you are here to try and take that away from me I'm going to drive this pickaxe in your oversized skull." he said projecting his voice loud enough for everyone in the cave to hear, this way he made it pretty clear what he wanted and who knows maybe Demohaio would jump in if the fighting would begin, the enemy of his enemy and all of that stuff.

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th December 2020, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 5:34 pm

With Demojack's loud declaration for his own freedom this would cause the hill of goblins sleeping on each other to wake up and look at the situation, gobudiva would look at demojack from behind shelter of her father faction"I too want to mine" she yelled from behind the group of armed goblins read to fight if the push came to show. Bamtibunk would channel his magic into two different fireballs that he would then launch at the two male goblin mage's private parts, knowing Demohaio he would say something along the lines of the enemy of today will be useful tomorrow, so his intentions were only to knock them out, after which bakeana and gobusera would charge to each of the female goblin mages. Bakeana would preform dual wield assassination of her since she wasn't strong enough to take them both out together, however the other one was attacked by gobusera, who'd would be able to sneak up on her since bakeana's size made it harder for people to see her, her target was the lower front area of the other goblin mage.

"Your speak left a tear in my eye"Demohaio jested before he would release his grip of the batiri's wrist however he'd simply grab both of his both of his jade horns and smash them through the skull of the batiri in front of him, with the combine strength and skills he had the batiri wouldn't have seen what happened. gobumiro seen an opportunity to get a chance to work her magic on the high ogre that stood in front of jack, she would lunge both of her demon mandibles into the rectom of the high ogre, even if she could negate most of her damage the paralyze she would recieve would be worth the it she was putting her luck on the line here.

details:

Extra:

Last edited by Haio on 5th December 2020, 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 6:01 pm

Fuck. As is the nature of goblins, in an instant, shit has hit the metaphorical fan. Ghulrunt would watch as the madness ensued from behind the large Ogafen. It was a good move of his to move aside earlier, as Jack was no doubt going to be playing a captain's role in this battle for the cave, the distance hopefully giving Runt time to catch his thoughts up to speed. It was as if there was a coin flip artificially playing out in his mind, tossing itself between joining the pointless fray and stepping aside to calm the situation as best he could, neither really seeming like a particularly great act for self preservation. Taking a few move steps to the side, Runt would calmly throw out his open palms to show there is no ill intent before saying very calmly in a loud enough voice. "This is not necessary. We must all calm ourselves and use our words before resorting to primal violence. We are above the pointless bloodshed of our community."

He would sigh briefly, swallowing some venomous saliva that seemed to salivate slightly, before talking on, continuing his pacifistic speech despite the chaos looming around him. "Both sides are at fault in this confrontation. To those of us who are older, you are unknown and could have been more gentle in your arrival, to those of us who are younger, you could have thought with sense, rather than letting your emotions escalate. We are but one as goblins. Let us talk...let us calm." It was a brilliant speech, Runt would think to himself. Congratulating his quick wit with a nice warming sensation in his spine. Whether it would have the impact on the combatants as he would have hoped, remains to be seen. After all, regardless of the aim or content within his sermon, it was still delivered by a terrifyingly scratchy, almost demonic sounding voice, no matter how eerily calm it may have been. In any case, Runt would stand at a relaxed attention, waiting and watching for now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 5:01 pm

OOC (Kenken will be modding Demojack's faction while I'll control the older generation):

Hogalex was a bit upset but she figured it would end up going like this and would raise a hand and would telekinetically pull Gobuvaak into the air as her Perceive allowed her to not just pick out the formerly sneaking Gobudiva but also Gobuvaak as he seemed the most vulnerable of Demohaio's group. She would then stab downward aimed at his crotch, with both hands in order to smash him into the ground. "You should of agreed to exile, this didn't have to happen. she said mournfully as the two High Goblins who were next to her would raise their hands which would throw Gobusera and Demohaio into the air. The two of them would then stab both of them in the ankles while they were telekinetically lifted in the air before dashing backward so that Hogalex was in-between them and their opponents.

Hogalex, Hgobuplus & Hgobuminus:

Demohaio's sneak attack was indeed successful as BamriXiao would get stabbed in the head and smashed into the ground hitting it and barely clinging to life before rolling to his feet. He was lucky he had a hardhead and the Mask of Batri as while it was bad it wasn't as bad as it could be. He would glare at Gobudiva which would stun her in place as he didn't want her running away anywhere. "Where do you think you're going?" he said before sending a Fire Mana: Fireball at Demohaio while he was in the air as revenge for sneak attacking him. Meanwhile Batribunk's fireball would provoke the Goblin mages to attempt to roll dodge out of the way, albeit still getting hit and then they would fire off their own fireballs in response aiming for Batribunk's mask. As for HomuGeera she easily observed the large figure of Bakeana and would launch two Fire Mana: Fireball at the charging Bakemono's eyes hoping to sear her blind and maybe ignite her fur so as to deter her from getting closer. The two female Goblin Mages would first launch a fireball at the airborne Gobusera & Demohaio before flinging another fireball at Bakesera as their leader's attack would reveal her to them.

BamriXiao, HomuGeera & Goblin Mages:

If you don't interfere we will let you have your freedom. Ogafen's deep baritone voice would ring out in response to Gobujack's declaration. He would stand ready just in case as there was a reason behinds being Hogalex's second in command as to why he was sent to deal with Demojack as if Demojack didn't agree to not interfere he would let out a Roar aimed at stunning Demojack & Ghuljinx. Should he not interfere the Imps on Ogalex's shoulders would turn their attention to Demohaio's faction and would wag their fingers before Pranking Demohaio, Gobusera, Bakeana & Bamtibunk using their luck to give them misfortune. But should he interfere then the Imps would instead prank Demojack, Ghuljinx, Hobuquin & Hobumine increasing their misfortune.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th December 2020, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 5:32 pm

Hrmm. Demojack said, scratching his chin as he pondered his choices in thought. He watched as the two Goblin factions began their fierce battle for supremacy and sighed. This wasn't him, this wasn't his fight. There was a mighty fine deal on the table and all he had to do was...nothing. Not exactly the worst deal in the world. Granted, if the people promising freedom didn't win then the other side might not be too happy with him. Or the promised freedom could be ripped away with a victory. Lots of choices, it made his head hurt really and he just wanted to get back to the earth, where he belonged with his pickaxe. You'll get no trouble from me or mine. We're not taking sides, we just want to be left to ourselves. Make some deals with the winners later. Jack said, finally deciding and taking a few steps back to allow the others as much room as possible. His followers would do the same, already safely behind him as Jack looked on with mild interest.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 8:31 pm

calcs:

Even though the older generation had been in the great forest for 15 or so days, it wasn't enough for the mages to endure the amount of work batmibunk had put into training himself, so when they went to dodge they'd had been knocked out through the pain of the fireball alone leaving them unable to retaliate.  bakeana would tilt her head forward upon seeing the incoming fireballs, allowing both her physical defense and helmet to take on most of the damage which would lead her to finish her initial attack on one however the other one was still practically alive so she would stab her in the neck Before making her way to the exit, which would cause batmibunk to follow behind her "Retreat" the voice of demohaio echo throughout the cave.

Bakeana:

Since the psionic magic only worked on him and not things in his possess, he would drop the bladed rabbit horn out of his shirt which would cause his attacker to deal majority of their damage on to the weapon destroying it, once he was released from the magic he would be tackled by several fireballs however the damage was eaten by the wolf pelt he wore. His eyes glanced to the two corpse of his dead minions, he would do what any good boss would do and grab both of the bodies before making his way out of the cave, his daughter gobuqueen, gobukas, and pupmutt would work together to get gobudiva out of there. however once the seven of the made it out the cave gobueada would stop after think that she would eventually be cauught but she would immediate turn around and block the exit of the cave with her life.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 10:47 pm

Indeed they managed to flee with Hogalex frowning but letting them go due to them only knocking out her allies rather than killing them outright that is until HobuGeera knelt down near the Goblin mages who had been killed. Before Demohaio could retrieve the bodies the High Goblins would lift the corpses into the air while Hogalex would rush forward only to be stopped by Gobueda's sacrifice. She would take out her anger on the goblin ending her life with two stabs before turning to those who were left. "You're right Ogafen, I'm too nice. The next time we encounter someone with a mix-blood we will kill them on sight, this is the second time my merciful offer has been refused and we've lost more goblins." she said sadly with Ogafen nodding and walking over to comfort her. The others would gather their dead and bury them. "Never again..." Hogalex said looking over to the carts which had their newly looted equipment and weapons...

Demohaio:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 11:09 pm

Runt looked around with a furrowed brow, still standing like a knob with his hands out, genuinely confused by the sudden violence and tragic deaths. With a quick drop of his arms, and a slow shrug of his shoulders, he would begin waddling back over towards Jack and the crew muttering "Fuck it" under his breath, holding a somewhat blank expression. "Well at least you had enough sense to keep calm. What a pointless confrontation this has been." It didn't make sense, why must goblins always feel the need to fight amongst themselves. There was never any true gain in it besides weakening the overall safety of the cave. Regardless, Haio and his crew seemed to now be on the run and unlikely to return anytime soon, leaving Jack and his crew to deal with the now pissed off older generation. Ghulrunt would glance over at this Hogalex, watching as she walked away from her last kill and began to mutter ominously. With a short side glance over at Jack, he would say "Well, this now ought to be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime7th December 2020, 12:51 am

"Hmph, yeah it really was pointless. Let's go back to the mine, we need to prepare just in case they reconsider their terms." Demojack said turning around and walking back to the mine with his followers behind him, he had seen what the older generation was capable of and if they decided to turn against him he'd be ready. When they eventually made it back to the mine he would sit down before looking at the newly born goblins who they had left behind due to not wanting them to be involved in the fighting but by tomorrow he would have 6 more goblins who could fight by his side. "We have enough metal yet we will haven't figured out how to make a forge. It's getting frustrating having all this ore and yet no forge to make our own weapons." he said rubbing his temples as while they had made an ore shaft which improved their ability to obtain ore the main project was trying to figure a way to make a forge.

"Do you have any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next