Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Goblin Cave - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime14th March 2018, 11:20 am

Gobukim would shake her head as she didn't think she could find anything sharp but she did see a rock and would hold it upwards towards him, if anything they could break off the horn though she thought it wasn't ideal after all they had killed a Great Horned Rabbit. So rather than hand it to him she would instead bite into the underbelly of their kill enough to make a wound and then would try and use that to peel back it's flesh in order to skin it which she would manage to do successfully and would place the skin on the ground so that the meat could rest on it. She would then separate it's head from the rest of it's body and then remove the jaw lifting it up and looking at Gobukime before nodding happily as it would seem that the skull would indeed be able to fit on his head so long as they got rid of all of the flesh surrounding it and of course removed the Horned Rabbit's brain so that it wouldn't rot.

Either way all of the preparation would in fact make Gobukim hungry and she would look towards Gobukime as well since his own stomach would grumble as well. Around the cave most of the other Goblins were too busy ogling at Gobuhaio and his new gear to notice Gobukime's entry but some of them would smell the meat and would look over to see what the other Goblin had killed.

Spoiler:

Goblin Cave - Page 3 Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th March 2018, 7:37 am

Giving her a big hug, Kime would then let go and give her a big thumbs up. "Alright, your big brother is gonna make sure you get some grub." Sharing the meat with Kim, they both would eat and then save the last bit of meat for themselves. At the same time, Kime looked over to where the other was and wondered if they were coming over? Kime had no real reason to share with them at the moment, but he had extra for those who were really starving. He only hoped that they could pull their weight for catching bigger game. At the same time, that extra food could be the perfect bait.

"Hmm..."

Goblin Cave - Page 3 NJgkASk

Goblin Cave - Page 3 336pJsk
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th March 2018, 12:53 pm

Gobukim would eat her portion and would see if she could use any of the bones as a potential weapon at least when they finished drying out overnight. Either way she would look around and notice how there were other Goblins interested in their food but she didn't want to share with some of them as she knew who were nice and who weren't. Unfortunately she couldn't talk so she had no idea what Gobukime would plan in regards to rationing out the rest. Still she also noticed the other Goblin who seemed to be well equipped and saw her ex-friend sucking up to him. She didn't miss her that much since she now had Gobukime but it still stinged a bit. Either way she couldn't worry about things like that and would instead lay down and try to get some sleep after using her Lesser Water Spirit Stone to get a drink of water and to rinse off the blood from her body.

(Gobukim Sleeps)

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 11:54 am

Gobuhaio would wait a moment after h had recruited two people to join him in his fight, yet he still needed more to get done, gobuhaio would observe the cave to see if he could find another goblin who had yet to eat. If he was able to find the other hungry goblin he would walk over to them and begin to talk "I would like to make a deal with you?" he paused for a moment assuming the goblin took the bait, he would lean in closer and whisper into the ear of the goblin "Today i did some exploring, and found that if you journey deeper into the cave that there are three door, all i need you to do for me today is explore the door on the left. If you find something in there go ahead and use it let your curiosity spark. By searching the room for me, i'll go and bring you some meet to eat." he bribed the goblin before walking out of the cave and into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st March 2018, 1:26 pm

The Goblin who Gobuhaio was talking too would nod before scampering off to explore deeper within their cave, he would stop though in order to make sure he wasn't being followed by any of the other Goblins before continuing onward. Meanwhile due to successfully persuading one of the other Goblins Gobuhaio would head out once more into the Great Forest, along with his two new comrades Gobusera and Gobubunk. However it was fortunate that they headed out after all, they were all hungry and maybe just maybe by hunting in a larger group they'll be able to survive as they had wasted a large portion of the day and if they didn't hurry nightfall would soon come.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime28th March 2018, 4:54 am

As Kim washed herself off, Kime would eat his portion and save a bit of the food for the next day. He was excited to see what Kim carved him. However, seeing that Kim went to sleep, Kime would snuggle up next to her for the sake of keeping her warm as he drifted asleep himself.

-Eat
-Sleep

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime29th March 2018, 1:36 pm

While their comrades decided to go outside and hunt at night, the two other Goblins would sleep blissfully unaware of the goings within the Goblin Cave. This was because the Goblin who had decided to head to the left portion of the cave would never return as he would end up meeting another Goblin there and would be forced to work for him. Meanwhile Gobugramps would proceed to the back of the cave only to see that someone had broken into the other section and looted it, he wasn't mad mainly because it had been done under the instructions of the previous generation to see if there were any Goblins who were worthy of obtaining a head start over the others. Life seemed to be going on within the Goblin cave as normal, but there were moves being made in the background.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 10:49 pm

Waking up and looking around, Kime would let kim sleep for a little while longer as he gets up and investigates what she carved for him. "There is a good chance that this might be able to be something useful for us in the long run, but all of this hunting stuff is high risk. Maybe there can be an easier way to do things?" Brainstorming once more, Kime decided that he would try to make a new invention today, along with a new way to catch things that could possibly help.

- Looking at what was carved for him.

Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st March 2020, 10:48 pm

Gobuhaio slept against the wall with his Hind cub femur in his left hand and on his right hand was his blood stain bracelet, while his rabbit skull helmet rested on his hand. once he finally awoke he noted the fact that it was time for him and his crew of nitwits to make a move, he moved over to gobusera and gobubunk and shook them both individually, once he got both of them up he made his way to gobugramps. once he found gobugramps he asked him"Can you tell me the names of the goblins that are here in the cave." Once gramps gave the names of the goblins, once that was done he would then instruct "can you gather everyone so we can have a chat"

Once the group is gathered "My Fellow goblins, we are known as the weakest of monsters in this forest... He paused, hoping he got there attention "There's a but to this though, the but is that we are the best at working in together, so I suggest that you guys and gals work with me to ensure that with survive together from this day to we advance into hobogoblins" his next instructions would come depending on how many people extra goblins he can encourage other than gobusera and hobutank.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 2:47 pm

Oh that a lot of names eh gobu. Your better off asking them yerself. Huh and that's not counting your older kin who went on a trip a while ago I wonder when they'll be getting back. Oh well that's not that important now. Everyone gather round!" Gobugramps said before deciding to oblige Gobuhaio. Sure enough after a while of dragging feat about roughly thirty goblins were all in the main part of the cave excluding Gobugramps who had decided to amble off to take a shit. Among the bunches of goblins it seemed like the vast majority were pretty separate not really joined up but there were some in groups of two or in one case three. The only notable groups however were headed by a goblin who had experienced a lot while the female goblin with him seemed to be more focused on drawing on the ground, whereas the other group was notable because it was led by a goblin with a bloody pickaxe who seemed for the most part bored while the two flanking him were holding rocks with one of them seemingly trying to inspect it or something.

The other Goblins would listen to his speech but for the most part they didn't seem all that inspired, and would look around to see that their fellow goblins weren't all that interested in following him around like a leader. It wasn't as if Goblins were pack creatures they just sort of stuck together because they were all weak, it was only through power usually due to a Hobgoblin bossing them around that they got along. "Nah I don't wanna listen to you, I'm gonna do my own thing." Gobujack said pointing at Gobuhaio with his pickaxe causing the two Goblins who flanked him to nod in agreement causing some muttering among the remaining goblins. Gobusera and Gobubunk seemed like they were unsure of what was going down but either way they would still stick by Gobuhaio even if it was just the three of them.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 4:43 pm

Gobugramps spoke about a group of older kin, this told gobuhaio that not all of the goblins from previous generations died out and that they were willing to work in teams. Yet after his so called inspirational speech it was obvious that nobody was sure where to stand especially now that gobujack spoke up about doing his own thing. ”I already knew not many would agree with me, but for me to have guessed no one other than these two sided with me” he thought to himself, before forming a small smirk after gobujack spoke to him. His smirk rested on his face “You see gobujack the logical thing in this situation is to beat you to have the crown on my side.” he explained observing him, his crew, and their equipment “but I won’t force you guys with fear.”

Yet while he spoke there was a young girl who seemed less interested In the presentation so much that she stood out even now, he instead walked over to her and knelt down beside ”that’s a pretty picture, what’s your name.” he asked her.

skills:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 6:06 pm

Gobujack would laugh shaking his head and turning around not really taking Gobuhaio seriously, sure he had some impressive equipment but Gobujack knew he had more experience killing things as such he would proceed to head back into the caves to continue his mining operation as it was one of the few things that brought him joy besides killing things. His followers would follow their leader though as they walked off it seemed that another Goblin this one a female would follow along with them seemingly interested in Gobujack's rebel attitude. Meanwhile as Gobuhaio scanned the others he would notice that the Goblin who was drawing on the ground was with someone he recognized namely Gobukime and when he approached she would move behind her partner rather than speak to him directly. Gobusera would frown upon seeing her former friend, Gobukim, but wouldn't say anything else seeing as she had ditched her to partner up with Gobuhaio in the first place. Meanwhile Gobubunk would go and pee in a corner of the cave as he had been holding it for quite a while.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 7:18 pm

gobuhaio stared at the picture on the dirty rag in his head, he tried to observe the drawing once again. he hoped that the skill would help him in replicating the item. It was more than obvious that this would be able to capture smaller monsters rather than the stickle mantis that ripped his old friend apart, he looked at gobusera to see that there was a bit of animosity between them. "please don't think to badly of gobusera, we all would suck up to someone stronger than us given the chance to." he spoke softly so that the rest of the goblins didn't hear what he said despite it being true. "can I have this on the rag? he asked taking it to examine it

" my name is gobuhaio, what are yours" he stated glaring down on the braclets on their arm, he used observe on the bracelets then on the girls themselves to get a better idea of them.  "what are those bracelets on your arm" he stated rubbing his bloody bracelet in his leaf to clean it up before observing it once again.

Once he received those answers he would wait for gobubunk to return form gardening the flowers before heading into the cave that he previously was in?

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd March 2020, 11:38 pm

Gobukim would frown and roll up her formulae as it wasn't for his eyes it was for Gobukime as he was the one who noticed her, as for his comment she would bare her teeth in a sneer towards Gobusera she wouldn't forgive her. In all honesty the only reason they hadn't fought was because Gobukim wasn't the violent sort, whereas Gobukime seemed for the most part out of it probably thinking long and hard of how to come up with another trap for his daily hunting. "Gobukim, we'vc met before when you decided to poach Gobusera from senpai, you can get water spirit stones from Gobugramps. I won't be swayed unlike her go con some other gobbos into your service." she said grabbing Gobukime by the hand and storming off. This would leave Gobuhaio with just Gobusera as it would seem that Gobubunk had started a conversation with three other Goblins and that group seemed to be heading towards them. If Gobuhaio decided not to pursue the eccentric pair of goblins they would eventually reach them with Gobubunk smiling a wide smile. "Look boss, they've decided to go with us on a hunt! Their names are Gobuana, Gobuobe and Gobutanto" he said pointing to the other goblins who were two females and one male. The two females looked completely different one who was rather skinny and the other one who was slightly overweight whereas the male Goblin had no hair except for a small topknot.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 1:09 am

gobuhaio’s eyes observed each and every detail about each of the new recruits it’s not that he was picky about them he just wanted to gather as much detail about as possible, hopefully he could gather details about the type of weapons they would could use or hobbies they currently have or into to gain skills. After doing his investigation on the new recruits he placed his hand out to shake each of their hand, he used the to turn to observe the type of weapons they’ve Been using these past couple of days. Once shaking their hands he explained to each of them “listen we are a group of six, meaning three horned rabbits will fill us but I wish to persuade gobukim and gobukime to eventually work with us. So today we will get five horned rabbits so we can feed them as well He explained calmly and softly to them, honestly his aim was to take out some monster from left to right. Haio left the cave heading east

-exit post heading east
Skills used:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 1:11 am

Much to Gobukime's surprise, he wanted to get a chance to say something as he was brainstorming new ideas for them to get through the dangers of the wild and survive better, but it seemed like Kim decided to speak up for once. As a matter of fact, she spoke. Which was a little odd for Kime, since he thought that Kim couldn't speak at all. But maybe she was shy? Well, that was better than her getting hurt in the past and not being able to speak since then. But what, did Gobuhaio really do that?

"Dearest little sister, maybe we should....be..."

He didn't get a chance to finish as they were away from the group, his voice trailing off and the last thing that Gobuhaio heard from the two. However, he ended up smiling anyway and patting her on the head.

"Ok, if you don't trust them, I won't give you a hard time about it. Tell me about this makeshift weapon you made for me. Also, what were you working on? I had some ideas that we could use to make some fruit if we can't get meat. Or, maybe grow the fruits. "

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 2:38 am

Gobuhaio would notice that the three who had joined weren't exactly the type to be skilled hunters truly it looked as if none of them had ever hunted and up until now had just managed to survive by foraging still it seemed that the lure of meat was too strong to ignore which was why they joined up with him in the first place. Meanwhile with Gobukime, it would seem after speaking up to Gobuhaio she would blush when her "big bro" patted her on her head and rather than speak she sort of reverted to her default personality. Truth was she was in fact very shy and generally preferred not to speak which was why she would lead him to a lumpy section of the ground before she bend down and started digging up what she had made for him. Which was revealed to be a helmet made out of the Great Horned Rabbit's Skull, she had cleaned it up and kept it covered with some rags she found but once she removed it and picked it up, it looked like the sort of thing that would cover his entire head unlike a helmet mad out of a regular Horned Rabbit. If he approved she would smile and then show him the formula she had jotted down of the spring trap she had seen him make to show that she was paying attention even though she didn't exactly know how to come up with ideas like how he did.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 9:17 pm

Goburunt was had just woken up from his nap, curled up with his hands wrapped firmly around his legs, leaning against the cold cave wall in the dark. He was scrawny, and smaller then just about everyone else in the cave. They never spoke to him, most of them even won't even look in his direction. Some of the older goblins would sometimes share their food, but as he peered around at all the figures sitting in their groups, he couldn't pick out any familiar faces. They were probably out hunting, or dead...

His eyes widened. This was the most dangerous time for the runt, when no one was around to help him eat, or keep him safe. While most of the others managed to tolerate or ignore his feeble existence, there were still the select few who liked to use Goburunt as sport. They would practice their ambushes in the cave shadows, or trip him as he walked past. Sometimes they would even jump out at him as he was shitting.

Runt jumped to his feet and clung to the wall, hoping to stay in the dark before finding somewhere safe to go. He moved slowly along the stone face, frantically searching for Gobugramps, who if nothing else, wouldn't let the others pick on him so violently. As he examined the room, his stomach make its usual angry growl. Dammit, he was hungry.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 10:07 pm

carrying
Spoiler:

"Nice one, you actually managed to get something down. But you know what? I have been thinking about this amazing ide that I wanted to share with you. It's top-secret right now, but it can definitely help us in a bind. Have you ever thought that we could start growing indoors instead of having to do it outside where there is a danger of it being eaten by other animals or destroyed? In a controlled environment, all we need is my spirit stone and in a matter of days, we should be able to make ready to eat crops.  Maybe we can strike a deal to keep it going for more stones, but your hunger days will be over I'll say!"

Kime did a funny salute with his horned rabbit helmet.

"I really like this, thank you! You're the best!"

It provided protection, maybe Kim could make one for herself?

"This is a long project so we can do some stuff in-between, let me show you."

Gobukime's project
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 11:20 pm

Gobugramps would come back from taking his dump and see the littlest goblin shuffling along the wall causing him to chuckle before waving Goburunt over. "Ah you, come to beg old Gobugrampa for some scraps hm?" he said before smirking and sitting down on the floor waiting for Goburunt to finishing coming towards him before speaking once more. "There is a saying, give a gobo a meat and you'll feed him for a day, but teach a gobo how to get meat and you'll feed him for his whole life. Now then Gobo, what do you want?" he said looking at Goborunt seriously as was only going to help him this once otherwise he would have to beg someone else to feed him.

On the other side of the cave Gobukim would look at what Gobukime had planned and while she couldn't make sense of it she was sure it was a brilliant idea that would make a lot of sense eventually. But right now she couldn't get a picture of it nor did Gobukime really have any idea of what he was trying, still his helper was willing to assist him with it after all they did need to head out into the wild to get some food so perhaps today they could make a forage run along the way to test this idea of his. It was something worth trying and in Gobukim's mind anything Gobukime suggested just needed some polish and it would work for sure.

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 11:42 pm

"Okay, let's head out and go look for some items in order to make this work. But for now...."

Reaching into his person. Kime took out some of the meat rations and split it right down the middle. He gave Kim her half as he started to eat his.

"We should *munch munch * Keep up *munch* our strength *gulp! Ahh....."

Patting his stomach, he waited until Kim was done before he headed out.

Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 11:56 pm

He flinched as he heard someone call out to him, immediately darting his eyes to the source. It was like a big, scary rock had been lifted from his shoulders. It was Gobugramps! With him in the same part of the cave, the runt would be free to move around without being hassled. With a newfound sense of safety, Goburunt began to scramble over to the elder, ensuring he gave other goblins a wide birth on the way through their gatherings. He almost walked into one that turned suddenly, but he'd managed to come to a halt just before they collided. Eyes immediately darting to the floor, he waited for it to move on passed, before taking the last few strides over to gramps and plopping down onto his knees in front of the old goblin.

His nose wrinkled slightly at the smell of Gobugramps, looking up quizzically as he listened to the old gobo's proverb. He eyes slowly drifted down to his hands as he thought hard about what it meant. Honestly, it was a little confusing, but he understood the general gist of it. Does he want meat or does he want to find more meat. One one hand, Goburunt was hungry now, but on the other, he knew Gobugramps and the others weren't gonna to keep feeding him forever. He watched as Gobukime and Gobukim made their way towards the exit of the cave, finally making his decision.

He met Gobugramp's eyes and with a stern face, lifted one arm up and grabbing his bicep with the other. "R-Runt...m-m-meat!" Runt couldn't speak well, but his meaning was quite clear. I want to get meat like the others!

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th March 2020, 12:47 am

Gobukim would nod before eating her share of the meat as it wasn't smart to head out on an empty stomach and she wasn't sure whether or not their meat would be safe if they just left it here, someone else could potentially eat it while they were gone since it was just the two of them. Either way when she finished eating she would head out with Gobukime off to try his strange ideas which had gotten her fed the day before.

(Gobukim & Gobukime exit)

Meanwhile Gobugrampa would smile at Goburunt and nod before riffling in his rags before pulling out a small pouch and pulling out a (Lesser) Water Spirit stone before handing it to Goburunt. "Good take this, there are two things you can do. You can eat it and if you don't die you can get a powerful skill or you can close your eyes and focus on it, and maybe you can feel the energy within it. Either way if you can do that you should get a skill which should allow you to hunt things if you are careful and sneaky." he said nodding his head as he had given the weakest of this generation valuable knowledge which hopefully would actually see him live till tomorrow. Otherwise well he had done his best and it was no fault of his if Goburunt died. Gobugramps would then begin to use another lesser water spirit stone to wet the ground before digging into it and after a while he would pull a worm out of the mushy earth before snacking on it.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th March 2020, 1:28 am

Goburunt took the stone hesitantly, listening to the old goblin's advice. Eat it or feel the power? Well it didn't look very tasty. Runt would nod, acknowledging and thankful for the wisdom, but still unsure on where to go next. Then, he saw. He saw Gobugramps dig through the sloshy dirt and pull the bug from the ground. It wasn't the food he was interested in, but the mud. He reached out tentatively to touch the wet earth, before pulling his hand back, shocked.

Runt immediately shoved the stone down his rags and between he checks, looking around to make sure no one saw the powerful tool he seems to have acquired. "Ru-Runt...Thank... He would nod once more, before scurrying away to the safety of the shadows once again. He had to be careful now. He never had anything before, this stone is his first thing. The others will want it. He knew if he used it here, some of the bullies would most definitely steal it from him, so there was only one choice, go deeper, or go out. Deciding it was safer to go outside, he began to sneak along the wall towards the exit, slipping out of the cave and into the wilds for the first time in his life.

Neo:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime25th March 2020, 5:37 pm

Gobuhaio would return with ones less goblin then what he left with but it seemed that the gains from losing gobuobe. Despite her not joining for long he still feel as if he'd betrayed his feeling "Boss, you do what you could." gobusera stated with her hand on his back, the other three followed with berries in their hand. It was obvious these goblins needed a lecture in speech, however she was right, but there was also things he could've done better.

The felling of hatred sparked in him as he thought about the black pup, but there was little he could do to get the cave to follow him "Try gan" the words sweet words of a goblin spoke in his head, it was impossible for the goblins to get things like blessing and protections, as those were only rumors for goblins. gobuhaio searched for gobugramps, Once he found him, he commanded gobugramps "bring every goblin in the cave to me"

Once all the goblins were gathered he'd try a different approach to dealing these goblin "From now on, I'm going to be in control of you goblins.." he had a short pause so that the goblins could grow some curiosity "Gobu grants will teach us the skills he know, and you will learn them" he commanded. He looked over to gobugramps and asked him "he who isn't here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next