Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Gobujack's Adventures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Gobujack's Adventures Empty
PostSubject: A Goblin's Path (Gobuhaio)   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime5th November 2017, 10:10 am

Haio would look at the two goblins, it was odd to him to see a goblin of both a bigger and smaller size than the others. He worried not about that, but onto a bigger situation after the bigger one walked outside, it was making sure none if then died from thirst. Haio would walk over to gobugramps "can I get a water stone for the for the three of us?" He asked gobugramps, once he received the stones he'd walk outside with them, one outside he'd grab onto a stick.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime6th November 2017, 10:16 am

Grampa Goblin would give each of them the water stones and bid them a farewell as he knew from experience that most of the time when Goblin's left they didn't end up coming back. Either way when all three of them got outside the goblin who was slightly bigger would speak up staring at the other two. "I'm Gobukaya, and as long as I can kill something I'm fine with wherever we go." she said with a murder happy grin causing the other one's eyes to widen before stuttering out his own name. "I-I-I'm Gobuskai, um do you have a p-p-plan?" he said looking at Gobuhaio with slightly hopeful eyes as he didn't think Gobukaya's ways would get them far. It seems like once again a Goblin had managed to find a stick without completely 100% success rather than coming across it after some searching, how fortunate for him that now his party was comprised of a stick user, a stone user and a goblin who had no sort of weapon.

Stick Gained (Gobuhaio)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime14th November 2017, 3:48 pm

haio made sure to remember these two names quite well, in case both had died he put their name on a tree notifying anyone coming close by that this is a place for moarning. "my name is gobuhaio, remember it or not, there will come a time when it hold great meaning to everyone around us." he informed the two with a joyous grin on his face, after moment of embracing in his own ego, he returned to reality, fixing his glasses before slowly strolling north. he move on the tip of his toes, continuing to stroll forward. he was doing this to lighten the weight of everystep he took from that moment on.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime14th November 2017, 5:34 pm

As Gobuhaio started walking along he and his fellow Goblins would proceed to head South-West, with the three of them continuing to move throughout the forest with Gobuhaio leading the way though they didn't manage to stumble on anything at least until Gobukaya spotted something in the bushes and would walk over before picking it up. Turns out it was a piece of armor which was somewhat dirty with old blood but it didn't deter her and she would secure the plate sleeve which covered her right arm and parts of her shoulder.."Heh kick-ass. Lookie what I found guys." she said walking back over to them and waving with her hand that was on the same side as the secured armor, it was kind of heavy so she now leaned a bit to her right but she wouldn't let it deter her. Meanwhile while she was doing that Gobuskai managed to find some berries which he would point out to Gobuhaio not knowing whether or not they could be eaten out not. However somewhat close to them albeit above in the trees there was a slight rustling, then again with the new gains would they even notice something like that?

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 19th November 2017, 12:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime14th November 2017, 9:19 pm

haio himself was more focused on what he was hearing rather than what he could see, his eyes glance over to gobukaya, her appearance wasn't one that would fit what he would think of a girl; in a way she came off as more masculiine than he was especially with the armor on "wow that really fits you." he responded to kaya, he would then look over to skai and nod to him. "let me eat one, if it has any effect on me then we could use them as bait, if not we'll use them to replenish ourselves." he instructed softly, he glance to kaya and skai, then lowered his weight to the ground with the stick resting in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime17th November 2017, 10:57 am

When Gobuhaio ate one of the berries he would begin to feel light-headed and slightly dizzy clearly whatever berries these were they weren't actually food and he was lucky that they were merely the type of poisonous berries that caused one to hallucinate rather than something more dangerous. Gobuskai would widen his eyes and then get closer to him to see if he was okay while Gobukaya would let out a cry of pain which would cause Gobuskai to jump up in alarm. It turns out the rustling that was heard above was actually a Sickle Mantis who had managed to fall from above and use one of it's sickle like arms to slice Gobukaya's unprotected shoulder. It would inflict a fairly deep wound as the bone could be seen and her arm would hang limply by her side with the rock she had been holding dropping to the ground. She would instinctively clutch the shoulder that was cut with her still working arm and look around wildly trying to see what had hurt her so and upon seeing the Sickle Mantis would bare her teeth in anger. Their opponent was 3 ft tall and possessed two arms which ended in what appeared to be natural sickle blades the right of which was currently dripping with Gobukaya's blood. It was slightly drooling as it eagerly awaited feasting on the Goblins which it had managed to stumble upon. Gobukaya would seem to stand her ground as she didn't think running was in her best interest as she already had gotten a strike from behind on the other than Gobuskai would begin to tremble and it was quite obvious that he wanted to run away, it was up to the currently addled Gobuhaio to decide whether they would all stay and fight or he would abandon Gobukaya and try to escape with Gobuskai.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime17th November 2017, 5:09 pm

the three gobuhaio wasnt in any well position to stand and fight with the lot, but conquering this enemy would ensure an oppertunity for a larger party. right now the current bout would be about between an injuryed with only a stone and the shy guy with dizzy berries, at the current moment the tactic to choose from was between the timing between skai and kaya "gobu skai, gobu kaya its very important that your timing match." he instructed, haio would take steps backwards until he was beside skai "we only have one chance to save her, if we fail we have to retreat. i want you to try to blind it with the berries, if we succeed she'll be able to defeat it or flee." he whispered to skai, haio took a few steps behind him s he tried to deal with the feeling of the berries. haio choose his spot in the back field in case the plan did fail and he'd be force to flee.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime17th November 2017, 10:27 pm

Even though Gobuskai didn't want to fight he would listen to Gobuhaio much to the relief of Gobukaya as she was afraid that the two of them would just ditch her now that they couldn't rely on her in a fight. "D-does this mean I-I have to throw b-berries at it?" Gobuskai asked while seeing how Gobukaya was seriously injured and by the way she was clutching her shoulder, her other hand was probably the only thing keeping her from bleeding out. It would seem like the Sickle Mantis would notice that Gobukaya wasn't a direct threat and thus would begin to circle approaching from the right side so that it could go around Gobukaya and try to cut off the potential avenue of escape. From the way it moved it seemed to actually be much faster than any of them were so as it seemed unless someone was sacrificed or made a sacrifice on their own running was impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime17th November 2017, 10:43 pm

it was hard not to become sarcastic with skai, even though he tried to avoid it a bit of it slipped out of his mouth "no gobuskai, just move your hand towards it and it magically appear in its eyes, of course you have to throw it. i'm not able to since I ate on of those berries." he responded to skai after letting his sarcastic fluids go, when haio observed the area once more it looked like him and skai had absolutely no chance of running away. no matter how thing were looking unless someone was sacrificed honestly he'd prefer to keep kaya alive since she wasn't scared of a figh, but her reaction timing probably would've gten them killed in the long run. haio decide to pave a choice for both him and skai, he took two berries from skai and threw it towards the eyes of the mantis; hopefully the berries would burst in his eye if he could even throw that well.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime18th November 2017, 10:56 am

The Sickle Mantis would suddenly burst forward as Gobuhaio berated Gobuskai's cowardice causing Gobukaya to turn and proceed to try and get to her allies before it could reach them, unfortunately she would be unable to do so. Gobuskai upon seeing the approaching predator would let out a shrill scream and throw the berries up in the air before running away ditching both Gobuhaio and Gobukaya. However fortunately for all the goblin's involved Gobuhaio had already intended on grabbing the berries and thus it wasn't difficult for him to snag two berries before they fell back downward. The Sickle Mantis would rush towards Gobuhaio but it's eyes were actually fixed on the fleeing Gobuskai clearly deciding to pick off the one who was fleeing as it didn't intend on letting any of it's potential meals escape.

Still despite Gobuhaio having not utilized Light Feet he would find that the first berry he threw missed completely whereas the second one would be on target hitting the Sickle Mantis in the right eye and causing it to screech in pain. However it continued onward eventually catching up to and using both sickles to slice into Gobuskai's back, perhaps if he had used Light Feet the other berry might of landed ensuring that his ally didn't have to suffer such a fate, but who knows. However while one of the sickles would hit on target the other would miss completely as clearly the berries effects were kicking in. "Damn it you shouldn't have run!" Gobukaya said as she would manage to get close to Gobuhaio only to witness Gobuskai's grievous wound. Just like before rather than finish the, now downed, Goblin off the Sickle Mantis would turn with it's mandibles clicking and one of it's eyes closed from where the berry impacted and promptly splattered against it. "I think I can block maybe two or three of it's hits with my new armor before it's ruined. But I can't attack so you have to attack for me, since it's too fast for us to run away from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime18th November 2017, 3:22 pm

it all seemed to happen too fast for haio to process, but one thing would be al clear as ever now that he stood beside gobukaya; ecape was no longer questionable. haio had realized that he could still sneak around to take out the other eye, but it wouldn't guarantee that they all would survive. well if he could live to tell the story and adjust it to his liking then all would be good, haio scanned the area to check on the result of the berries which were thrown onto the floor. if the berries were still in a good enough condition were they could be used to throw at the other eye he'd do just that the moment the mantis decided to move towards them. if the berries were out of the option, he'd have to wait until the mantis made his move before using light step to run forward and attack the right side of his head, after atacking haio would try to stay on the right side of the mantis to avoid being seen. if that was possible he'd use that oppertunty to leap into the air and try to attack the top of the mantis's head.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime21st November 2017, 2:23 pm

OOC: Yes they do, you can even unlock skills with NPC's. But normally they have the same starter skills your character does if they are the same race as you

The Mantis would click it's mandibles before rushing forward as Gobuhaio scanned the ground to see if the berries were still in good condition, fortunately for him everyone one of them were allowing him to pick up the berries and attempt to throw it at the Sickle Mantis. Unfortunately he clearly wasn't used to hitting a moving opponent that wasn't distracted seeing as his throw was wide, or maybe it was because he was still affected by the Dizzy Berry, either way it would be heading straight towards him at least until Gobikaya stepped up and shouted at their opponent. "It's me you want you ugly bug!" she said attracting it's attention so it shifted it's attack to her which she would block with her plate-sleeve covered side.

The sickle would dig into the metal but it wouldn't penetrate it allowing her to survive the attack and she would follow up by growling at it which would be used to intimidate the Sickle Mantis into backing off. However while this was going on it's attention was firmly on Gobukaya allowing Gobuhaio to move to it's blind-spot and leap upward before slamming down on it with his stick. It would cry out in pain then back off as a result of being intimidated though it wouldn't be drove off because it wouldn't just give up it's prey just like that, that was for sure. However it was still Dizzy as was Gobuhaio but once either of them were free from the effects of the berry things would change drastically in this fight. The Sickle Mantis would turn it's head in order to look at the two Goblins with it's good eye noting their positions before it would begin to move once more this time in a zig-zag motion trying to throw them off and prevent more berries being thrown at it at least until it closed enough distance to attempt to slice at Gobuhaio's arm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime27th November 2017, 1:40 am

haio counted silently in his head the amount of berries he had left ""six, only six" haio glance over to kaya knowing that she'd look to him for a plan, once kaya looked towards haio he'd simply pass her three of the berries. " In order to survive we gotta take its right eye out, once we do that it is our victory." he explained to gobukaya then lightly gripped his three while she did the same, it was common sense that you don't play with your food, but since this ws a dort of game it made identifing its objectives and target a bit easier. the zig zag movement was to avoid anything thrown at it, while throwing off the aim of haio if he had choosen to throw anything which, was also taken into account. haio would use silent step while moving backwards to avoid getting into the range of the mantis, the first time haio leaped backwards he choise to go into the direction of the blindside. this was to put kaya toward the back of the mantis, once that was accomplished haio would throw a berry towards the left eye of the mantis, in preportion for the mantis to use its speed to move out of the way kaya leaped to grab it and throw it at the left eye once again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 1:46 pm

In her excitement or perhaps due to Gobuhaio's oversight of the fact that his remaining companion was actually quite injured Gobukaya would remove her other hand from pressing on the wound the Sickle Mantis had given her. Thus in exchange for not using the strategy which had been proven to work previously Gobuhaio decided to rely on an untested one which much to the determent of Gobukaya had resulted in her undoing. The Mantis this time actually wouldn't dodge but instead attack using one of it's sickles to actually cut through the thrown berry and when Gobukaya threw her berry at it it wouldn't be successful alerting the Sickle Mantis to her location which it would reply by cutting at her legs with it's other sickle like arm causing her to scream in pain and then drop to the ground as her blood trickled out of her severed leg. Now Gobuhaio was alone against the Sickle Mantis with his only ally having perished due to bad tactics, then again it wasn't his fault entirely he was a young naive Goblin, it was only natural that advanced tactics wasn't his best attribute. Either way with just him, the downed Gobuskai the remaining Goblin's who were alive what would he do now, especially with the Sickle Mantis now being able to focus solely on him and rushing towards him once more in a Zig-zag pattern to throw off his throwing.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 8:59 pm

Haio's plan didn't seem to go as well as he had assumed, since it lead to the death of kaya, well everything was a bit to spontaneous for him to plan around but it seemed like this was his last shot at surviving. Ty thought to himself quickly trying to analyze to himself the cause of the zig-xag movement, was the berries effect that strong as to also dizzy the mantis, well he decided to analyze the distance in the moment the mantis moved before turning and also the how sharp of a turn was a mantis doing. Once he figured that out he decide to use light feet to dash forward hoping to cross the mantis on his blind side, if successful haio's would use smash to the blind side of the mantis. If unsuccessful he'd roll for hoping to move out the way of any attack, wether or not his attack was successful he'd use light step to create some distance between the two, once that distance was created he'd throw the last two berries in his hand at the mantis's right eye as he tried to hid the second berry under the shadow of the first berry. If the throw is successful he would take out the vision of both of the eyes meaning it'd be a perfect time to attack. If unsuccessful he'd use the moment that the mantis blocked or dodge the berries to attempt to flee into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 9:35 pm

This time rather than dodge the attack just like last time the Sickle Mantis would instead allow the attack to hit it in order to strike back at his opponent with even more force, thus when Gobuhaio struck it, so would the Goblin get cut by one of the Sickle Mantis' claws. Both of them would come out of their clash with injuries however the Goblin's injury were much more severe, thus the Sickle Mantis would cock it's head to the side and hiss hungrily at the now injured Goblin. Not only had it managed to maim two of his allies, it had managed to seriously injure him and now just like Gobukaya had been, Gobuhaio would find that one of his arms no longer worked and hung limply to his side as it had been cut deeply into. The Sickle Mantis would raise both of it's claws and then begin to slowly circle the Goblin waiting for him to make a move.

---------------------------------
(Some time earlier)

As Gobujack hadn't been stopped by Gobu Gramps he would be able to exit the cave and emerge to see the world around him, unlike the other Goblins who had head outside immediately he had stayed back and thus it was a little later than when they had headed out. Still it was still day time though for how long that would last he had no idea. Either way his first major decision was how to proceed from there and which direction he wished to head. Armed with his new weapon he was in a better place than his fellow Goblins were at the very least. Admittedly more than he really knew given their respective situations..

Last edited by Aurielle on 11th January 2018, 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 7:22 pm

Jack had learned a little something inside the cave and decided to crouch down and inspect the ground for the fresher footprints of his fellow goblins. If he found a nice trail he would then quietly follow it into the woods. Though he was late to the hunt he had an idea. Surely others had hunted by now and it would be possible for him to steal their prey if he did it right.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 7:34 pm

Gobujack would be unable to see any of the tracks left by other goblins except for those which seemed to be the one most commonly taken, this would have him headed north along a path set out by not just one but two of his fellow Goblins. As he continued upwards he would find himself noticing that the bushes would become more prevalent and that the area wasn't as quiet as he once thought, actually in the distance he could hear something indistinct in the distance, whether he decided to continue onward or actually avoid the noise was up to him. But this was where following the tracks had lead him, so if he wished to continue with his plans it was quite likely that he would be coming across his kin if he stayed the course.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 8:01 pm

Jack stopped upon hearing some noise that he couldn't make out. He decided to take it easy in this new territory and ducked low, following the trail to the noise. He did his best to carry his pickaxe as carefully and low as he could. He didn't know what was out here and heard it could be dangerous. Sure he had a weapon but still. He didn't want to live a short life like some useless side character.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 8:12 pm

It would seem that Gobujack wasn't naturally good at sneaking luckily for him it would seem that the battle he had stumbled upon was almost done, as he would see that two of his kin were on the floor while a third was being circled by a Sickle Mantis. As for where he was in relation to all of this he was somewhat far away from the the Goblin and the Sickle Mantis but likewise away from the torn apart body of the Goblin who seemed to actually have equipment. In actuality he was closer to the currently prone body of Gobuskai, who miraculously wasn't dead but instead badly injured, thus Gobujack had a choice, he could realistically do a couple of things some of them obvious and some of them nefarious but most importantly all of them except turning around and heading away from this battle could potentially end up in him entering combat at some point. Still there was a lot to gain from joining in on this fight, whether it was worth the risk however was up to him.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime19th December 2017, 8:23 pm

Jack couldn't help but smile at what was before him. This wasn't what he had been expecting but it was definitely a wonderful sight to behold. Injured goblins and injured prey. And more importantly resources and food. He looked around for rocks and picked up as many as one of his hands could hold. Then he would try and quietly run toward the battle as the mantis was focused on the goblin. He would try shifting with it to keep coming at it from behind, ducking behind a bush whenever there was a point he wouldn't be able to hide from it's line of sight. Though he wasn't the quietest he tried coming from the direction of the other goblins so as to use them as the cause of the noise. And finally when he would be in range he would strafe to it's left and toss the rocks as hard as he could at the ground toward it's right as a quick distraction as he swung towards it's unguarded back with his pickaxe and utilizing the goblins natural ambush skill.

Name: Ambush
Effect: Though weak, Goblins are sneaky creatures and often ambush their prey. This skills gives a bonus modifier on the first attack when surprise attacking an enemy.
Level: 1/100
Experience: 0/100
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime26th December 2017, 7:46 pm

gobuhaio was stuck to consider two important factors, the fact that his left arm was no longer usable and the fact he was still affected by the dizzy effect. Yet there was still away to overcome this bout, unlike the mantis, gobuhaio stil had his vision. Gobuhaio start to push his weight to the tip of his toes before using silent steps once again to move towards the right of the beast, gobuhaio planned to choke the mantis with his stubby arms. that plan would change dramaticly once jack threw a rock at the mantis, once the rock landed onto the ground haio would use his right arm to pick it up and smash it against the head of the mantis.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime28th December 2017, 4:07 pm

While Gobujack wasn't the best at stealth the Sickle Mantis was too preoccupied with it's opponent to notice him however what it did notice was the stone which flew past it's head causing it to cock it's head sideways even though that was the side that it was blind on as it was a reflexive action. As such it didn't see Gobujack approach and strike it along it's back with his pickaxe and most definately wasn't prepared for Gobuhaio to follow up by smashing it's head with the rock after it landed on the ground. Because of it's positioning it would led out a cry and promptly have it's jaw broken causing it's cry of rage to turn into pain as it was assaulted on both sides. Gobujack would notice that his pick was lodged into the mantis' carapace and as it moved if he didn't have a good grip on it it'll be taken out of his hands. The Sickle Mantis would try to move to the left trying to get out of this flanking position as it was too dangerous for it. Gobuhaio would likewise notice his dizziness was fading and he would be able to now regain his co-ordination but that would mean that the Sickle Mantis would be in the same boat in a couple of moments and it could easily turn the new tide of this battle.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime12th January 2018, 1:19 pm

Gobuhaio had finally recovered enough to put up a decisive fight, with his dizziness finally gone it wouldn't be to long before the mantis in front of him recover. Haio would search around his feet for a usable weapon such as a stick or a stone, or maybe something even better; whether or not he found a weapon at his feet this would not change the fact that he would attack the mantis. If he wasn't able to find a weapon he'd use smash against the side of the mantis head, while using light feet as a source of moving quietly without giving off his location. One of the two option he'd have after attacking the mantis is to grab the pickaxe or leave it to his newly found companion, he choose to leave the weapon for his companion to grab. With that choice haio used light step to gather space between him and the mantis, he choose to move 10 ft away from the mantis.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 7:28 pm

Gobuhaio would fail to find any other weapons lying around but that was fine considering he already had a rock in his hand as such while the Sickle Mantis was preoccupied by Gobujack moving the pick-axe in the wound to further injure it he was able to land his attack. The moment the blow connected the Sickle Mantis would be blinded in it's other eye in addition to it's head being partially caved in by the blow. All in all it had been a tough fight and they had lost a Goblin who would of had a bright future most likely, on the other hand they also didn't have to share with as much people are they would have before. This was because Gobuskai was still unconscious meaning the two of them could eat the Sickle Mantis themselves and not share, and of course if any of them was feeling particularly peckish there was always the remains of Gobukaya. That is if they didn't mind being a cannibal, either way to the victor the spoils now whether they remained here to eat and try and recover some strength or they decided to head home with as much as they could carry was up to them.

Gobujack would tear his pick-axe out of the Sickle Mantis' corpse and then smile at his fellow Goblin and waved cheerfully before pointing at the two others. "Pick one, I get the other one." He said clearly intending on making Gobuhaio choose whether to loot Gobukaya's corpse or allow him to put Gobuskai out of his misery. He had helped Gobuhaio kill the Sickle Mantis after all so his claim to that wasn't in question as he was sure that they'd split the meal equally, no he was more interested in getting a cut of the other two. After all that armor looked useful and Gobuskai didn't look like he'd be walking anytime soon nor did Gobujack intend on lugging some Goblin he didn't know back home.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gobujack's Adventures   Gobujack's Adventures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gobujack's Adventures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next