Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Goblin Cave - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 3:52 pm

gobuhaio was waken up being shaken by a bloody gobusera "Human attacked foraging unit" she said repeatedly, until his eye opened wide finally processing what she was said to him. his eyes widen, he would jump to his feet wake gobuana and gobubunk up and command them to get their weapons. gobubunk would grab his long sharpened stick, while gobuana would grab her two short sharpened sticks; gobuhaio would grab his hind cub femur.

Despite the fact he didn't know where to go to find this human, he still had to secure the food for tonight. gobuhaio would wake the digging cell up and command them to dig then take care of the blood on gobusera, gobusera was the only member from the foraging cell who survived and it was too soon to send her back out, instead he commanded her to go to sleep.

[exits to east forest]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 5:25 pm

Gobukim was a little hurt actually as while fleeing from the human previously she had fled she had been cut on her back but didn't want to stop to inspect the damage but now that the adrenaline was over and done with she would sit on the ground with a whimper. She couldn't go back outside and they hadn't managed to get anything to eat at all today, so she would just have to go to sleep and hope it healed overnight. She would make a gesture to tell him that she was going to go to sleep before landing down on the floor and closing her eyes with a pained facial expression, but it was just how it was.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 6:53 pm

Frowning, Kime figured it would be a little safer to keep an eye on Kim into the morning, so he decided to go to sleep as well. If she was worse off, he would go out to try to get something that could heal her wound quicker.

"Ok, goodnight Kim. "

-sleep
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 7:27 pm

Goburunt and Gobutyke would eat quietly, watching the others dig into their own food as they did. It was strange to eat with a group. Previously, he would almost always eat in the dark corners of the cave, but everything change when the fire na...
He was getting sleeping, so once they finished, Runt would quickly inspect the new tool he seemed to have acquired before getting up to go. "G-gobujack...Thank you for today...If y-y-you go hunting again tomorrow, can w-w-we come w-with you?" He kinda liked being outside, there was a different kind of warmth that the cave never provided. Hell, he might even take up mining, maybe even just join Gobujacks crew. He wasn't meant to be a leader, it just wasn't his strong suit. Jack though, he knew what he was doing. He knew how to make stuff happen. He was strong.

In any case, once he had an answer, Runt and Tyke would sneak off the his usual sleeping spot and turn in for the night, resting with a full belly for the first time ever. He had a lot of first times today, hopefully tomorrow with be just as exiting.

{Runt party sleeps}

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:54 am

Gobujack would smirk when Goburunt asked that question causing him to turn to him and nod before holding up a hand. "Look I'll be straight with you Goburunt, I'll hunt with you again sure but I honestly want you to join up with me. You seem like the inquisitive type, and while I'm good in handling things on this end, I need someone like you by my side. Besides if you are serious about helping out off of the frontlines then it'd be better for us to work together closely, let Gobuhaio have his fighters, but my belief is that true power comes from mining, building, and crafting." he said before clearing his throat which would cause the other diggers to pack up the rest of what they had and move it to a corner essentially storing it for later. "But yeah sleep on it, and we'll see in the morning." he said before going off to sleep himself with Gobujinx & Gobuquin snuggling up next to him to leech his body heat.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 2:30 am

Join with Gobujack...It was a good idea. After all, he was good at fighting and mining. He could really provide for Goburunt and Gobutyke. But at the same time, if they get too dependant and something happens to Jack, they'll end up in a world of trouble. Everything will go right back to the way it was. No, he will join with them, but he will also need to keep hunting as well, he needs to keep learning about the world outside, and learn to care for himself just as much as everyone else. It was nice though, being able to walk through the cave knowing no one was gonna bother him, being a part of a crew rather than the loner in the shadows. In any case, he would sleep, and he would wake. It was warm and soft, not like the usual morning feeling he was used to...He was up in an instant, push away from Gobytyke and turning around suddenly to regain his composure, heart beating so fast he thought it might rip itself from his chest. Despite the sudden movement, Tyke awoke carelessly.

As she roused from sleep, Runt would twist his head slyly and observe her for the first time, noticing their items were also all piled up beside them. He'd look around trying to find Gobujack once more, hoping to walk up and ask to go back outside again. "I need to collect more s-stuff before I can m-m-make things." He'd stutter out. "I will join you...W-we need somew-w-where to put our stuffs and things. Also, do you know more about this?" He held up the water stone, inspecting it himself for the first time since he'd had it. Then he would shift his attention to Gobujack and his crew, inspecting each of them as well. He had to get better at understanding the world.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 3:17 am

As Goburunt woke up he would look around for Gobujack but it seemed as if he wasn't here, and if he asked Gobuquin who was digging nearby she would shrug before speaking. "Boss been gone since Gobuquin wake. Gobujinx went look for, no come back. Gobumine said Boss no go outside though... he be back soon maybe?" she would go back to digging while Gobumine and Gobudig seemed to be organizing their collection of shiny rocks though they were bickering amongst themselves. It was interesting to look at that from a distance as one of them would put a rock somewhere only for the other to wave their hands and move the rock somewhere else with the two of them arguing about something for a bit before deciding it with a game which involved one hand from each of them and throwing out shapes. Either way most of the time Gobumine won must to the frustration of Gobudig who would eventually start sulking in the corner.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 4:01 am

Hmm. So he was in the cave somewhere...Oh well. They can always catch up later, though in the mean time. "W-well, do any of you w-want to come for a quick hunt? W-we w-will not go far and w-we can be quick." He would wait for a moment before continuing on. "..and can w-we leave our stuffs here? I do not want to leave it alone." He had a weird sense of trust with these guys, not because they were particularly friendly, but because what you see if what you get. They don't want his weird shit, they just want rocks and blood. It was terrifyingly simple to understand on some level. If they agreed, both he and Tyke would drop their haul with their collection of rocks, keeping on the hammer, the water stone, and their trusty, dirty rock.

Hopefully they were willing to come along, but even if they weren't, both Goburunt and Gobutyke would make their way towards the exit of the cave, ready to find something else to bring back today, whether that be more food, or more weird ass shit.

{Runt squad exits}
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 4:34 am

Gobuquin would refuse simply because they did still have the rhinoceros beetle meat so that should tide them over until Gobujack eventually did get back as he in particular preferred hunting at night as he could get a larger haul of meat bring it back and not have to hunt for an additional day allowing him to dedicate time strictly to mining. As for where Gobujack was, well let's just say he was breaking in some second hand goods and trying out something for the first time, while Gobujinx was inspecting the goods as well as his technique. It was a very thorough process and would take a little while after which they'd both be hungry, thirsty and a little tired that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 7:06 pm

Waking up, Kime would stretch and walk over to Kim in order to check on her wound. He hoped she was feeling better, but regardless, Kim would rub her head and give her the first order he ever gave her. Well, the first command that seemed like there were no negotiations of the matter.

"Kim, bed rest ok? I'll try to bring you back something good. But....we do have a bunch of new people? The cave's been acting weird, is this infighting or something?"

Kime would say to her in order to get some clarity from her facial expressions. But he would then look at the other Goblins and take a nice seat while adjusting his helmet.

"So, I'm lime and that's Kim. What are your names and what can you do? Also, what makes you want to join up with us? I'm not overly ambitious, I just like to build things that can help improve our daily lives."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 8:08 pm

Gobukim would grimace as she now had a scar where she had been injured on her back and though she was a bit self-concious about it at least she was alive, albiet rather hungry and thirsty. Though she would quickly fix that problem by drinking some water from her lesser spirit stone, and watching as he addressed the four goblin who they had met yesterday on their way back. It seemed that they had stayed near them and then woke up early so that they could talk to him when he woke up.

The other goblins would look amongst themselves before two of them would step forward while the others would wait before speaking. "I'm Gobutim and that Gobugax the other two behind us are Gobuzera and Gobuxim. We aren't ambitious either but we believe in what you believe in, that our goblins can advance by building things and using our minds. We aren't the strongest or the fastest but we can make stuff to give us an edge and use luck and cunning to come out on top." Gobutim said with the other goblins nodding in agreement, it was clear whose side they were on. Gobujack was just focused on mining and was a brute whereas Gobuhaio was just focused on hunting and was power hungry, Goburunt was cowardly and weak so it was obvious the best choice was Gobukime after all he was the smartest of the bunch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 12:07 am

"Wow, so you believe that then? Well Sure, I'll be glad to teach you everything that I know. As a matter of fact, this is a pretty good time to use my brand new idea for hunting. the pitfall trap. We are going to go hunting today and I put Kim on bed rest. But I do have a few supplies. I would need some more bark, a nice place whose soil is easy to dig out in order to put the spikes in. Some bait, and some leaves in order to support the bait but not the monster itself. Then we let them have it once it gets impaired. Sounds good?"

Getting up, Gobukime started to head to the exit.

"It's a pitfall trap, not only is it pretty good to make, but if we set it aside where there is a decent concentration of horned rabbits appearing, we can check our pitfalls every morning to see if we catch something and clean it out. It makes us a little more efficient with the hunting without getting too close and personal. Whose with me?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 4:19 pm

The other Goblins would look between each other before three of them would nod and follow him, the last Gobuxim would stay behind as she wasn't fully committed to going outside just yet, she wanted to see what they would bring before he knew that that idea had merit or not. Gobukim would sadly wait for him but she knew she was still somewhat injured and thus wouldn't be able to go with him, hopefully he would be okay without her there watching his back. But more hopefully they wouldn't run into that human warrior again as that human seemed very dangerous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:13 pm

gobuhaio would arrive at the cave dragging the the body of a human, he was followed by gobuana who carried the bats while holding her wound in the other hand, gobubunk dragged the horned foil by its horn. When the trio walked in they would go to the digging unit who were preoccupied with watching gobuana who was still sleeping. "I want the wings of one of these bats, to be made into gloves. the next two can be used as two make some type of gear, probably use their heads to make shovels." he commanded then waited on those to be done.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 11:49 pm

The Digger unit would obey and each of them would miraculously manage to not only learn the Carve Skill but two of them would actually manage to carve something for it. It seemed that the second Monochrome Colored Bat parts weren't able to be harnessed very well, on the other hand they would manage to carve the other two bats. They would hand over the gloves to Gobuhaio whereas they had another pair of gloves which they would keep for themselves with their leader getting to wear them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 1:53 am

surprisingly the digging squad was well introduce with carving, it made him wonder if they were doing this before they back his followers. Once he seen they were able to make two set of gloves out of them "the gloves should go to gobubunk and gobuana, this way they would be less likely to get hurt when they hunt for your food" he commanded in a genunine tone pointing the stab wound gobuana encountered and the eye of his that'd gotten stabbed due to the foul human. "how about you guys try to carve more items out of the human and the horned foil." he commanded in a friendlier tone, he was actually ecstatic about his first hunt where everybody made it back alive, well not everyone, he looked at the human whose skin was going to be used for something rather than be eaten as usual.

being that he'd lost an eye and gobusera was actually someone he would actually want to spend time with he'd wake her up"brother bunk, gobuana, gobusera work on learn sneak once you learn it learn climb, gobuana work on getting better with your pierce proficiency and brother work on blunt proficiency for the next 8 hours unless it kills you if that's the case eat and go to sleep. and make sure the digging party carve the human and the foil and leave me a piece of the human" being that he'd lost his eye the feeling of his member wasn't the top priority, rather it was getting up tomorrow morning while the sun was out and getting some work in.

rolls:

Last edited by Haio on 3rd April 2020, 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:38 am

Gobutyke and Goburunt would walk in, Tyke holding her shoulder with a full diaper as she held a few items in her rags. Runt would stumble in not long after her, struggling, yet managing, to carry the dead Kobold over his shoulders. They would walk past the going-ons of the cave, ignoring all the other slaves at work. Seriously, it was madness in here, people hurt, people stuck in their training montage, Gobuhaio standing in the middle barking out orders. This place was getting militant. It was both frightening and inspiring. In any case, none of that had anything to do with Runt and his companion, the two of them moving further in the cave towards their stash with Jack's crew.

Once there, Runt would shrug off the body and stretch out his arms. What an effort that was. Enough to exhaust him completely. Hopefully Jack was around to talk, but if he wasn't Runt would take the carcass to the carver, asking him to break it up for him. "If possible, can you save the fur? I'd like to use it." He would say, amazingly without stuttering. Something about killing another intelligent species seems to have unlocked some new part of himself. He felt...braver.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th April 2020, 1:39 am

Goburunt would manage to get through to Gobujack's area with no worries for the most part and it seemed his string of good luck would continue as the carver managed to completely skin the Kobold he managed to find turning it into a cloak. As he spoke to him Gobujack would walk in with a smirk on his face and smelling of something that Goburunt didn't understand yet but some part of his brain recognized as very important especially if he wanted to keep Gobutyke close to him rather than having her being stolen away. Meanwhile with Gobuhaio, Gobuana & Gobubunk would work as hard as they could while the carves would initially fail at carving the human merely butchering him further but they did manage to get some useful stuff from the Horned Foal.

Goburunt:

Gobuhaio:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th April 2020, 11:23 pm

gobuhaio would wake up with gobusera who'd relocated herself to underneath his arm due to learning her new skills, as gobuhaio looked around to the group, his hands would rub against her curves which stopped soon after. Brother bunk's eyes would widen as the imagination of his would let loose, that soon ended with him shaking his head then speaking "brother, I've invested my stat into magic." he announced which woke gobusera up from her nap underneath his arm and yawned "I put mine under resistance" it sounded almost thoughtless as the two imagined the things they could do with her. yet they went back to realizing the main goal for today "We need to make sure we have a stable supply of meat..." He paused looking at gobuana who if his judgement served him right would be ripe by tomorrow. "hunting unit prepare to head out" he announced as he change his gear giving gobuana the sleeves he had and taking the breast plates.

[exit - day 6]

note:

hunting squad:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime10th April 2020, 1:06 pm

"In the meantime, I think you should start working on some blueprints for us to work on ok Kim? Think of something amazing, I don't know, maybe something you thought you wanted to try. When you finish making the blueprint for me, you can present it and we can get working on It when you are all better. So basically, my assignment for you today is to relax at home and draw up some blueprints."

He would then look to Xim and give her a sly grin.

"We could use your help out there but maybe you are skeptical. Don't worry, safety is one of my main priorities for my friends. Please keep an eye on Kim for me, thanks!"

After that, Kime took his team and left.

Exit to adventure
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 2:19 am

Gobuhaio would enter the cave first, the amount of meat he carried got the digging into excited but would soon realize that he wanted to work them before feeding them. Gobuana would follow carting in her arms one of the same monsters that’d killed their friends, but she had plans to domesticate it and would bring it into the back of the cave and chain it up for now. Gobubunk would follow behind her and simply put the weapons down before laying down from being tired from carrying the weapons.

“Digging unit I’m going to need you guys to carve these into armor, we’ll take anything you guys can make as it helps us on the journey... afterwards the meat is yours to eat but save us some.” he commanded to them in a more professional manner trying to seem less like a dictator and more of a politic.

He would offer gobubunk some of his water stone to drink, before sitting beside him and entering a conversation about what they would do when dole of the female entered the age to be plowed by them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 2:58 am

"Kim, I'm back!"

With Gobokime returning with the rest of his new comrades, he would show off the spoils that he and his other friends managed to do.

"Check this out, some rotten food if you are into that, but we do have some fresh food and even this yellow chimp thing. I don't know if it would taste any good, but I do plan on making some stew..."

Checking on her wound, he would also wonder if she was doing anything while he was gone.

"Did you work on your scribbles? Any neat ideas? We will eat soon if anything, I need to talk to the miners to see if i can get any metal or...do we have a pot here?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 5:36 pm

The Digger Unit, who moonlighted as the Carver Unit would proceed to carve the newly gained selection of corpses and for the most part things came out alright, but there were fuck ups involved probably because there was so much material and they were working with subpar means or maybe because they were goblins and it was late and they we're trying to hurry so they could get fed. Either way they would put them to the side for Gobuhaio to look at later and all of them would eat as a collective.

Spoiler:

Gobukim was waiting patiently for Gobukime while Gobuxim was surprised by what they had managed to bring in and would happily go to talk to Gobujack's faction. She wouldn't come back for a while but when she did she would shake her head as they didn't have any metal just ore, having not fleshed out how to get metal from ore but also not wanting to accept help from another faction to do so. Gobukim would hug Gobukime tight being rather happy that he was okay and would look at what they had brought with wide eyes. Gobugax haven't kept sneaking bites had pretty much eaten all of the flesh off of the Greater Horned Rabbit and would look away not wanting to meat Gobukime's eyes in case he got scolded for not sharing with the others.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 11:53 pm

Gobuhaio would hand the items which were carved by the digging unit over to gobubunk, gobusera, and gobuana. They were quite confused as they were promised yesterday a item at the very least and yet again they were robbed out of the items they made from the monster "gobuhaio liar" gobukas spoke as her frustration showed on her face and in her voice "you favor gobusera" she continued to vent her frustration. "gobukas, since your so vocal about your opinions, Would you like to take gobusera's place tomorrow in our hunt. yesterday she was given an introduction to the techniques we use on our hunts, and since the forager unit is no longer a thing due to the human who was eating by us. so naturally I can't have her doing absolutely nothing while you guys work hard." he replied confidently, showing that he was about fairness to his faction that only got smaller from the initial turf war that happened. the digging unit showed signs of fear from the thought of every joining the front lines and would forget all about the agreement for the items.

[Sleep]
(gobuhaio stat added to endurance)
(gobuana stat added to luck)

gobuhaio would wake up yet his body would seem a bit heavier than usually, he felt completely fine and definitely wasn't sick. his eyes would open and venture down to the lower portion of his body where both gobusera and gobuana would be using his chest as a pillow, the feeling wasn't that bad. gobuhaio would wake up the both of them yet once they were up "In dream, I add thingy to luck" she began to say before winking to gobuhaio who rolled his eyes and would get up off the floor. "brother, gobuana, gobusera for the next four hours I want you to focus on trying to tame the pup to use in a similar way that the human did from the other day. if youre able to tame it we are going to bring it with us today." he command, the three would walk into the back without much complain.

Maybe I was a little too harsh on them yesterday he thought to himself before going where the digging unit laid and wake them up "today, I will give you guys a tough task. The hunting unit and I are heading out in the next four hours, by that time if you guys haven't learned sneak you guys are able to take the rest of the day off." he command the digging unit before heading off to a corner and focusing on a skill he himself wanted to learn. He would use the 2 small sticks and the 1 long stick with the rock, he would attempt to shave the sticks down to make something small and throwable like the viper's tooth or fang that he gave to gobuana.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 1:20 am

Time would pass and it seemed that our of the three only Gobubunk was able to Bond with the Black Pup Gamma. Fortunately the digger/crarver unit managed to learn sneak, that would help them with being sneaky diggers or maybe improve their ability to silent crarve...doubtful but it was what it was. Unfortunately their fearless leader was incapable of doing such delicate work and thus he would fail at it like most things someone untrained tried to do. It happens, but now time had passed for a bit and they were all eager to see what he had planned for them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next