Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Goblin Cave - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:39 am

Gobuhaio would turn around to see that his group of 4 gradually turned to a group of 7 not counting the mutt that his brother bonded with, yet would he would only be able to take care of one person "Aren't you three a little too dedicated?" He joked hoping that the three girls would lose the do or die aura surrounding them. "gobumuru, you're with me today. keep your head low, don't engage until we are able to get you a weapon." he announced, yet she shuck nervously before turning around to gobumuro and gobukas to give them one last hug before they headed out.

[exit]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 3:51 am

"Gax the least you can do is leave the bones intact. It's not like I can't see you taking a few bites of the meat. However, you should be a little more mindful, just a suggestion. "After that, Kime would turn to Xim. "Nothing? Really? Well, I guess we can make aStone pot with some help in order to boil the meat and the bones to make the stew. But i would need someone to carve the fur off of the two animals. It could be useful as cloth to protect us for the winter or when it gets cold. I can definitely make something like that!" The hug was a surprise to Kime, but he only smiled and gave Kim a gentle pat on the head. "I'm glad your wound is feeling better, you'll eat soon, I promise. I just need to get to work, but those that are willing to help with the carving and chunking up the meat or preparing a fire, we can get this done a lot faster!"

With that being said Kime got to crafting.

-Crafting Stone Pot by using nearby rock and my stone tools
- Then using bark to craft utensils, bowls and big spoon to stir and etc
-hopefully someone carves for me to prepare the meat
- hopefully someone prepares a fire
- and we cook the meat to make stew to feed ourselves and then some.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 1:10 am

While Gobukime was hard at work trying to craft various tools to improve the lives of the savage goblins that made up his faction it would seem that maybe he was aiming a little too high for others to follow his example. For starters Gobukim couldn't figure out fire, not at all and Gobuzera would botch the carving and accidentally broke the horn in two places, rendering it useless just like the ruined pelt. The only thing she did manage to do right was separate the meat from the bones but it seemed like some of the bones were chipped and cracked probably from the Horned Foal falling into the pit trap. As for the Yellow Monkey she did a lot better with it, and thus managed to learn the carve skill and skinned the yellow chimp so that it could be repurposed as a loincloth.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime16th April 2020, 3:01 am

"Huh, well it's ok about the horn, you win some you lose some right?" He reinforced Zera's attempt with praise, she did a good job anyway. But for Kim, Kime had a little bit of a teaching lesson. " So you place the bark here right? Then you get two good stone rocks and then you swipe them together like this. For the bark, you place a small rock formation around it so that it could support the weight of the pot while it cooks, ok? " Crafting fire was easy, he had the bark and the rocks he needed, and doing what he did could support the pot weight. After getting that done, All Kime needed to do was use his water gem to fill the pot and start preparing the meat with the knife to make the stew.

"Anyone want to help me cook? This is going to be good, I promise. It's going to taste so good that your Gobutastebuds will pop out like woah! "

- Making fire.
- Preparing the meat
- Setting the pot up with the lesser spirit water to make stew and share it with the bowls.

Skills
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime17th April 2020, 12:00 am

It was unfortunate but despite trying to start a fire it seemed that his technique was lacking, and him trying to cook well...let's just saw without any fire it didn't come out nearly as good. It tasted more like waterlogged meat and all of the Goblins would frown before eating it with Gobutim actually making a face while Gobugax wouldn't partake in the meal as he was full from single handedly eating the rotting meat from earlier. Still Gobukim would eat it without making any faces even though it tasted pretty bad, but she wouldn't show it so as not to dishearten him.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime18th April 2020, 8:27 am

It was honestly unfair, Kime was under some pressure to perform and even if the idea in of itself was a good one, he wasn't GobuGordan Ramsy. He did his best and they ended up not enjoying the meal, but Kime still tried to save face and recover any kind of faith in him they lost if they did in regards to cooking. " That's fine, the taste isn't important right now. It's edible and it fills our stomachs. This should last longer, you got to admit that even if I promised that our meal might last a few more days if we prepared it and safely stored it, I didn't say it could come out good. But tell you what, on the next trip, I'll forage for some spices to give it some texture. You know? Maybe those hot tasting herbs?" If it was to make up for it at all, Kime was going to at least try to make his ration style cooking tolerable.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 2:46 am

gobumiro and gobukas would causually walk over to gobukime faction, they hoped they weren't hated and could be able to give a comment to kime with out him being mad at them for it. however they still would walk to him, yet gobukas was the only on to speak "gobukime, if you're trying to make fire... gobubunk ate fire stone and now make fire by hand." gobukas informed before gobumiro would open her mouth to actually say something useful"Fire inside cave, bad... smoke kill us all" she stated hoping he would understand that starting a fire in the cave could kill them since he had no openings other than the entrance to reveal the smoke.

gobuhaio and the rest of the hunting would enter the with gobumuru would enter with the spiderling over her right shoulder and the demon spiders over her left, gobusera would enter with a male gnoll over her shoulder. gobubunk and gobuana enter empty handedly while pupmut had finished her serving of meat. "Come on girls, lets get to work" she stated, with a new interest in doing whatever gobuhaio said since the hunting squad does go through a lot. "let's get to carving ladies, carve each spider together. that mean three carvers to one spider." he commanded since it was always the most effective when he did it this way. once the carvers were done, he would command every one of his group to take off their equipment so that he could inspect them; while he inspected the equipment his faction would eat their share before going to call it a night, while gobukas and gobumiro would drink the blood of the spider defore eating it as they heard thhe story of gobuhaio doing the same. "there's still two extra pieces of meat, meaning we currently have space for 2 more members in my faction?" he announced to those of the neutral faction, then his faction would exclusively call it a night, well except for gobuhaio, gobubunk, gobusera, gobuana, and pupmut as they had celebrations to attend to and had to tie the gnoll up.

if gobukime had decide to speak to gobubunk about being able to start a fire for him "gobukime, please do not take this the wrong way, but the cave they talk." he paused for a moment before continuing to speak "they say that you've a gift for putting things together, that no one else in the cave has. i'll be more than willing to assist you however, we would like you to sometimes make somethings for us... call it a partnership or a permanent alliance offer, as we both have something that can benefit each other... think it over and tell me your answer whenever your ready." gobubunk spoke, before trying to catch up to the rest of the group who went deeper into the cave to have a minaj for two hours, before calling it a night.

events:

Meat obtained:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 4:28 pm

The goblins would return from their successful hunt with a ton of carves and a lot of confidence, this would extend to their carving and even their recruitment pitch which would actually attract two of the members of the neutral faction which seemed to be getting smaller each day that passed. Some had joined Gobujack, others had joined up with the the group who wanted to wait for the older generation. All in all it was seemingly like as each day passed more and more battle lines seemed to be solidified.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 7:01 pm

gobuhaio, gobuana, and gobusera would return from the deeper area of the cave, as gobubunk still had to tie the pup up for the night before returning to the main cave. when gobuhaio seen gobumiro she seemed to be reacting weirdly to something she ate, but he doubt it was a life or death situation "go to sleep if morning comes and it's still affecting you then we'll try to see what can be done about" he would command her as she did. the two new female goblins would come to receive the meat that was offered for joining his faction, he would hand them over and command the two newbies to go to sleep since they would have work to do in the morning.

gobubunk would return from the back after tying pupmut up for the night, the group would go to sleep in the corner with the rest of his faction as their wasn't anything more for them to do during the night.

Next day/ gobuhaio's day 8

gobuhaio would be the first in his faction to wake up like he was any other day, he would command his faction to wake up as they all had skill that needed to be learn. gobuhaio would command gobubunk to learn dual wield for the next four hours, then he'd look to gobusera and gobuana who weirdly enough had a abnormal glow to them yet he could quite put his finger on what it was; he would command gobuana to learn a skill that would be helpful in battle, maybe even a loud scream that could potential freeze the enemy. gobuhaio would command gobusera to teach the 2 new goblins forager for the next 4 hour and the two new goblins were commanded to learn it from her for that duration. gobumuru, gobukas, and gobumiro was commanded to dig a hole so that they could potential start putting water in for the next four hours.

gobuhaio would approach gobujack and gobuana with gear as it was time for them to head out and catch a bigger haul then the usual tier 0 monster.
-exit

events:

Last edited by Haio on 23rd April 2020, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 9:24 pm

"A Fire inside of the cave being bad, oh....." Kime thought long and hard about the complications that he could have caused with his actions and that maybe he made a serious mistake. "For someone who cares about goblin saftey, I don't think i did something pretty safe Sorry about that if I scared anyone, I seriously thought that cooked meat was easier to save and would have lasted us a few more days. But with your comment, I would have to think of a different way to go about things. Sorry, and thank you!" He was appreciative at the very best, and knowing that it could have caused some trouble for his friends was always a good thing for him to know. This called for a change of plans, and it kind of made Kime a little upset that he was unable to figure out something so simple.

"It doesn't need to necessarily need to be exchanged, I only help people because it's natural to do so. We're goblins, we might be one of the smallest, but we really can be the smartest. It's a lot better to stick together, so if you need help, just ask me. "
That was Kime's response to Bunk, but he needed to have a serious talk with his allies afterward.

-later on-

"Sorry for ruining dinner, i hope you still managed to eat. We can go find some stuff to do in the morning, and even if the only good thing about this is that we can eat it again for a few more days, it can be useful when our hunts don't go as well. "

Besides that, it might have been a good thing for them to go to sleep.

-puts extra food away
-sleep

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime25th April 2020, 6:24 pm

Gobukime would wake up feeling a rush of strength as well as something else, a burning need which would cause him to look at Gobukim who seemed to also be feeling the same feeling while the others remained clueless. Still Gobugrampa would make his way over to the group before smiling at them and motioning for the two of them to follow him as he knew a place that they could relieve their pent up stress. "You should head in that spot there and have some fun." Gobugrampa said if they followed him deeper into the cave and when they entered they would see three human women with dead eyes completely naked and all in all held captive by these goblins.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime27th April 2020, 10:16 pm

gobuhaio would enter the next day with two other monster with him who weren't who exactly who he left with, the girls in the faction were shock however they fear soon came to an end as gobuhaio signled with his hand to go the female goblins to calm down. "Gobubunk shall know be referred to as barmibunk" he Instructed as he put down the dwarf woman and waved to the faction he was being reintroduced to "gobuana shall now be to as bakeana" he introduced as she threw the jaded horse onto the ground. "alright, digging unit, lets take Two hours to carve the jade horse" he commanded then, however gobubunk wanted to put his new skill to use and join them, which would cause gobuhaio to join as well.

Spoiler:

Note:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime28th April 2020, 12:48 am

*Hard gulp*

It wasn't as if Kime was ignorant, he knew of the way of the world and he understood a few things without explaining it. The way he looked at Kim at times was the way that he looked at these naked human women too. He wanted Kim to be his first but it was way too embarrassing to ask her for something like that, so he swallowed his thoughts and only thought about the idea of it while But he also thought it wasn't fair, so he wanted to be straight forward.

"Kim....i.....i wanted you to be.....!!!!!"

-Tries to be consensual with Kim
-if rejected, respectfully accepts it and uses humans to deal with stress, but is careful.
-uses libido skill
[fade to black]

After he finished, Kime started to do some thinking.

"You know gobugramps, there might be some sick goblins that shouldn't be sticking their doodle in the noodle if it could mess with the health of the booby giants and then no one could benefit it. Maybe I can make something that can be used to cover it, so that they can release their stress but not hurt out future?"

- Shares idea for animal skin condoms with Gobugramps
- checks on kim
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime29th April 2020, 9:30 am

Gobukim was delighted that Gobukime wanted to engage in libido with her and would actually tackle him ready to take him then and there. Suffice to say much fun was had and in the morning when they woke back up she had a perpetual smile on her face. Meanwhile when Gobukime went over to talk to the eldest Goblin in the cave, he would explain his points to him to no avail. Gobugramps was confused by Gobukime's statements as he didn't understand what he meant by such a thing, wasn't the whole point of libido to get females pregnant to increase the overall number of goblins, didn't this little goblin know that the only thing keeping them from extinction was the fact that they could quickly multiply their numbers. "You can make them, but I doubt anyone will use them." Gobugramps answered honestly before his attention was taken by the arrival of Gobuhaio's group with the corpse of the Jade Horned Horse. It was actually quite astounding as Gobugramps didn't think any of the goblins of this generation would be able to deal with the forest bosses, it seemed that this was in fact false and he was excited about this generations potential now. "Congratulations Gobuhaio, Bakeana & Bamtibunk!" he said as they walked past to try and carve the corpse as a group.

They would be decently successful, gaining a couple of very useful carves but it seemed that their carving skill was still to low to properly harvest the materials at their true level. Bakeana would sigh while looking at her protruding stomach as she realized that it was about time for her to push her firstborn out, and as such would decide to stay home today. It was very likely that her child would be born during the night and she didn't want to risk herself or the baby by venturing out with Gobuhaio on another hunt, she would just have to make sure that Bamtibunk brought back enough food for her and her baby.

Goblins:

Bamtibunk (Sub-Species = Get 1 + per 25 Lvl's):
Bakeana (Superior Species = 2 + per 25 Lvls):

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime29th April 2020, 2:53 pm

"Hmm... maybe I made a mistake. I don't know, nevermind. Maybe it wouldn't help with anything." Gobukim thought about what he could do today, feeling a little bit stuck. But with the others showing up wit Haio, as well as looking different, he would wonder what in the heck happened.

"Gramps, what's going on! Look at them, they look different than before. Gobuhaio looks the same but the others, I don't think I really understand what happened here. Is there a reason why they changed and everyone else stayed the same?"

Why hasn't gramps ever changed?
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime29th April 2020, 5:08 pm

gobuhaio would pass out the pieces of the pieces of meat to gobusera, bakeana, gobukas, gobueada, & gobuvaak; leaving out himself, gobumuru, batribunk, & gobumiro as he had plans for them since bakeana & gobusera weren't much of help for a while due to the bumps in their stomachs. gobuhaio would use observe on the dwarf to find out that her name was olga, he would instruct his faction to follow him into the back of cave with him as he had plans for to make up for is shortcomings of not ranking up for. "Sister ana, Brother bunk... Wait here i'm going to settle this thing that's been... frustrating me." Gobuhaio announce before giving them the sign to stay here. Gobuhaio would use the dwarf, the three human, gobumuru, gobukas, gobumiro, and pupmut to boost his skills for the next two hours, batribunk would lay bakeana against the wall to let her relax.

gobuhaio woud return from the depths of the den with gobukas, gobumuru, and gobumiro who would be ready to leave the den after they were give some equipment and as long as batribunk was with them there is little dangers that could possible mess with them since they were going into the east forest, as they werre still quite a bit of unfinished business there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 12:57 am

"ah they ranked up, I've seen a Batiri quite often, not as often as a Hobgoblin but yeah some of the older generation are that. But a Bakemono? Haven't seen that since I was a little Gobo. Had one of them leading the goblin cave back in my youth. Interesting to see this one didn't immediately take control of Gobuhaio's faction." Gobugramps said with a shake of the head, he would sigh when he saw that Gobukime wasn't satisficed with just that and would sit down on the ground. "It happens sometimes, when you don't go out and kill things you don't rank up at all." he said with a frown as he knew he should of toughened up and went outside of the cave, but at the same time he did end up outliving all of those from his generation so perhaps it was smart to be a coward.

------------------------

Meanwhile after such a high amount of debauchery all of them were feeling quite good, and others quite pregnant. It wasn't an issue for now but, eventually those he indulged with would have to sit out just like Bakeana & Gobusera were doing at the moment. As for Pupmutt she was feeling really good, as while he wasn't as good as her bonded one, Gobuhaio was still a pretty good lay. Bamtibunk would nod when his brother returned, and would pat Pupmutt on the head before following after him as it seemed like they would head out again to go for a new hunt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 2:16 am

Gobuhaio would have his temporary hunting party grab a few gear, to use in case they run into any trouble however the gear wasn't going to used much by the other two since they would be given a role which is to be their food spotter and take it back to the cave before night time. "You Two listen up, i'll deal with the monster you will bring them back to the cave so me and gobuhaio can hunt tonight for tomorrow's breakfast." he stated to the two goblins before looking to bakeana "i'll be back late, don't wait up for me." he smiled as he wave as he followed behind gobuhaio, who had the two goblins from the digging unit behind him.
[exit]
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 2:34 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 12:57 am

gobuhaio would return with the body of gobumuru, however gobumiro would be forced to be food for the monster that roamed the night. batmibunk would follow directly behind him with the meat of the 4 blade rabbits that were once carried by someone he'd left out with. gobuhaio wasn't able to secure a large amount of food however it was enough for him to feed his faction and the captured slaves, he would have himself, bartibunk, & gobukas carve the humanoid blade rabbits. gobuhaio and gobukas would focus on making weapons, while batmibunk focused on making armor.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 1:30 am

The Goblins wouldn't bother to mourn their lost after all gobos died every day what was important was that when they returned they would proceed to carve. Bakeana would look at what they were doing while the nursed her newborn daughter and was actually pleased to see that despite Bamtibunk being unable to learn how to carve properly the group would manage to get some pretty good carves. Meanwhile Gobusera would remain where she was while rubbing her now protruding belly as she knew soon enough she would be the one screaming as her baby forced itself out of her, though unlike Bakeana who was now much larger and thus had an easier time of it she was still small and thus her belly was almost comically large. The goblins and evolved goblins would then proceed to eat and after the events of the night would promptly go to sleep as they were eager to start the new day.

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------

Would you like to Rank-Up?

If yes:
If No:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 4:11 am

inside of gobuhaio's dreams he would see these weird words, however he could understand all of the words yet didn't understand what they meant. he would select the demogoblin, as it was better to have a diverse crew rather that everyone being the exact same thing and due once being goblins that was now possible. Granted Tolerance to Earth, Steel & Fire he read before his dream brought him to an all white ending which cause him to open his eyes, between all the goblins in his faction it was gobukas job to feed the humans and the dwarf they had in the back. however they weren't quite sure if they should deal with the gnoll, or simply make him serve a cause that keep him alive.

demohaio would wake up batmibunk and bakeana, then head over to gobujack's faction as he wanted to do some type of reasoning before going to his last and final resort of gathering the cave under one leader "goburunt, gobujack… even though we don't see eye to eye, I need your backing..." he paused for a moment to perceive if goburunt or gobujack had any ill intention of attack him, which eventually wouldn't end well for the pair "I promise if you guys back me I won't bark any commands toward you or your faction, you guys will be able to continue to do your own thing." he offered to the two as the less blood that shed was had only meant the more minions he would take under his wings.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 10:15 am

The first thing Demohaio would noticed upon getting closer to where Gobujack's faction was located was that it seemed like they had been hard at work as the pathways looked a bit smoother as if they had taken time to mine away the clumsy expansion of goblin's of past generations. Interestingly enough when they got to where Gobujack's base was they would find it blocked by a massive boulder seemingly serving as a door of some sort with it being placed in a way that unless moved out of the way a goblin could only enter one at a time. Still when he called out a voice would answer him though it was a bit deeper than what he knew for Gobujack previously especially when the boulder was rolled away a bit more. Inside the first thing he would notice was that Gobujack was not a Goblin anymore. He would see red skin that was currently tending to a firepit which was built in a way that the smoke exited through a vent in the cave. "Hm? Oh it's you. Congrats on your rank-up." Demojack said sparing a glance back at Demohaio, Bamtibunk and Bakeana as they stood before another individual would move over to him after handing off her baby to one of the other female goblins who were sitting near the sleeping Goburunt. Her pink skin and large eyes would stand out as would her claws which would flex as she considered that this sort of thing could end up in conflict.

"Sigh, here we go again. Listen, Demohaio I have no interest in serving you but if you are so adamant about this Gobugramps has something planned for tomorrow. We'll settle it then if you win I'll pool my strength with yours, if I win you'll give me the Dwarf you captured the other day since I know you won't drop this idea of us uniting." he said getting up and grabbing his pickaxe which would glow a bit on contact. All in all he didn't seem bothered by a potential fight if one did break out, sure Goburunt was asleep but that gobo never was a fighter anyways, still in preparation for that three of the female goblins would actually walk away heading into a passageway that seems to lead away from this main space.

Demohaio:

Last edited by Aurielle on 9th May 2020, 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime9th May 2020, 1:56 pm

The dwafvian woman wasn't something the one he was interested in, However he still wanted to settle this as peacefully as possible. "ahh I understand that thing is new to us goblins, so fine, I'll agree to that but in our upcoming match we will not fight to the death since we both should be having kids on the way." he agreed to demojack, he would perceive demojack and his weapons before noting something to him, while perceiving demojack"their are humans that see revenge for a noble." he questioned to demojack before turning around and walking toward gobukime, once he'd made it to gobukime "can you combine two of these humanoid pelts for me, in exchange your group can join mine on our hunt today" He offered to gobukime, handing over 4 humanoid pelts and a tin hammer in hopes that gobukime would be successful in crafting a larger pelt for bakeana. While gobukime was focused with that he would practice learning Enchant on two kama mantis sickles, 1 chipped jade horn, and hammer fist slave gown.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime10th May 2020, 1:41 am

Demojack would nod as he hadn't been intending on killing him no point in doing that as while he considered Demohaio annoying he had never wished any malice on him he just didn't want to be subservient to him. "Hm, that sucks for you then. Though how would they know it was you if not for that fancy stuff." Demojack said pointing at Demohaio's breastplate. "In a couple of days I might have something that can fix your problem, been talking to Gobugramps he says I can make something called an Oven and if I enchant it then it'll become a Foge or something. Anyways what's important is that he said Goburunt here can make those shiny rocks I collect into stuff like weapons and armor. But it'll take a while, even if you don't win I'll be willing to trade with you if you let some of my goblins use some of the Human women." he said throwing it in before Demohaio left so that they could open a method to trade when they were neutral. Truthfully Demojack wanted the Dwarf because he heard from Gobugramps that they were good at mining and building both of which were things that interested him and unlike the Humans the Dwarf didn't seem broken yet. Still he'd have to figure out a way to talk to her first but he was sure that by just miming out what he want she would get the picture.

Perceive:

Gobukime would negotiate for better terms, as he had his own method of ensuring his faction remained fed thanks to his traps. "Um, if you give me the bones from your last kills, I can help you out." he wouldn't help until Demohaio had agreed or given him some new terms as that was part of negotiation. Meanwhile it seemed that the faction which was waiting for the older generation was no where to be seen at the moment, perhaps they were out hunting. Either way while Gobukime waited it would seem those of his faction were hard at work training what seemed to be their artistry as all of them were mimicking Gobukim and drawing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goblin Cave
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next