Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Goblin Cave

Go down 
+3
Laughing Jack
Jinnouchi
Aurielle
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Goblin Cave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 9:41 pm

"I do." Runt would say with an air of humble confidence. He had turned around to walk besides Jack, or rather crawl as his lengthy arms basically dragged on the ground if he didn't use them for support. Without even realising it, he would dribble slightly from the side of his flappy lips before licking the excess saliva off his teeth and continuing. "We need things to burn. A lot of things. Sticks, twigs, varying sizes. I shall need to burn much before we get it right. I think we may also need some large chunks of rock to heat as the base, but I'm still not entirely sure." He lazily gestured towards the walls of the cave as if to show it wouldn't be hard to find. Without missing a beat in his step, Runt craned his neck to look over his shoulder one last time to watch the older generation of goblins. They were making themselves at home in the cave's entrance, no doubt trying to settle themselves after the scene, before the winding shafts finally blocked the entrance out of sight, allowing Runt to confirm they weren't followed and were now safely out of earshot. "The cave has changed since they were here last...We know it better. Best to keep it that way. Set up in one of the newer shafts where they are unlikely to venture, where we can work undisturbed for the most part, just in case."
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Goblin Cave - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goblin Cave   Goblin Cave - Page 8 Icon_minitime14th April 2021, 7:34 am

Demojack would tilt his head and look at Runt with some mild confusion. Burn...things? He asked. The goblin would scratch under his chin, pondering this thought for a moment before picking up a small discarded piece of ore that someone must have dropped accidentally. Fire doesn't burn rocks though. The rocks are too...strong, too dense. He said with a frown, still unsure how this could work. Runt however sounded fairly confident in his assessment of what they needed and Jack followed his gaze as he studied the older generation. Those older Gobos still unnerved him. They were wildcards, unexpected and unwanted but for the time being they seemed to be here to stay. Well, it's worth a try I suppose. My miners have plenty of deep shafts that have been mined clean and abandoned. I could have a team work on widening one over the next few days to make it more accommodating for our needs. I doubt the oldies would even notice.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Goblin Cave
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8