Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Empty
PostSubject: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime1st May 2016, 4:52 pm

Time = 7:45 Pm (Dusk, Sunny Weather no longer in Effect due to Cave)

The Knights had split up, Kendall heading over the mountain side with their package whereas Melinda, Miguel & Ananse had head into the cave in order to bait the opponents. Fortunately said opponents had in fact fallen for said bait and while Melinda & Miguel had chosen to continue forward Ananse had decided to be the second to stay behind now that the scenery was now more in his liking. Speaking of the scenery it was quite eerie, filled with numerous protrusions formed by the condensation of water vapor within the cave and the salt deposits left when said water evaporated when hot air occasionally cycled through it. Coupled with the dim light and it was akin to an obstacle course making the open cave entrance seem smaller than it was due to the limited amounts of straight passage ways.

Post Order:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 1:39 am

Ananse had somehow ended up taking point despite the bitch barking orders earlier. Maybe she was afraid of the dark or disliked closed spaces, but tunnels and caves were areas were Ananse flowered. This was his terrain, one where he roamed as king or whatever. Of course, all of that was total horseshit considering how damp everything in here was. Unlike an insect, he could not stick to walls properly and running was a mission all on its own, so without further a due, fuck this place. It was shit. It sucked ass. And no doubt Ananse was going to be the one who'll be staying back and kicking ass here, so i'll need to deal with that as well. So naturally, this was it, this was how he was most likely going to die, that is, unless he had a way of dealing with the conditions. In any case, he would begin to prepare for the inevitable face off between their team and him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 2:32 am

[Calesto & Liara Enter]

Calesto wasn't more then three hundred feet behind the Pandora crew when he could smell another one of the group splinter off from the others. "Yup, I guessed it" He would say to himself he would as he would look back a Jazz and the others who were right on his ass, wonder what would happen if he would let a fart loose right now? Maybe he would be lucky and and one of them would catch a mouth full of his gas, then again last thing he needed right now was to be chewn out in the middle of a mission, so he would just leave it at that for now. "Round Two: Choose You're Fighter" Calesto would say in a hoarse voice, hoping the others would get the hint that the group up a head had split yet again.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 1:17 pm

Jazz would be the next to enter the cave her eyes narrowing as it was hard to see, not that she was really affected to much by it, she had other senses to compensate for a lack of a sight and thus would keep up the pace behind Calesto & Liara. Her skates made navigating the terrain annoying but doable the slippery surface offset by her Air Trek's natural ability to traverse any surface. "I take it they've split up again then?" Jazz said her voice low so it wouldn't echo too much within the cave no telling if their opponents had sensitive hearing or something. Still it begged a point, if they were splitting up then due to Team 10's effectiveness as a team it would only make sense to have Omito be the one to remain behind in this occasion, after all if either he or Cherish managed to defeat their opponent then they could regroup with the other bolstering their effectiveness. She wouldn't say anything though, it was up to Summer to make the decision though thinking on it, Jazz wasn't going to remain behind whereas Liara & Calesto were still needed to track. So truthfully that was the only call to make.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime2nd May 2016, 1:35 pm

Thankfully Summer never really needed her eye anymore, it was nice to have but when running through dark areas she didn't even seem phased. Jazz and Omito would know why that was but Calesto and Liara likely wouldn't. One of the swords strapped to her hip was a very special samurai blade, giving her a zone of sensory around her and with it she could detect when things moved into her range and she danced around them. Fighting on water a lot with Cherish helped with the balance issue and she let out a sigh. "I don't want to split the team up this much but if they're still moving ahead with the target then we have to." She nodded and then fell back to Omito, her voice a whisper both times she spoke. "Listen here, this place is dark and creepy... That's what you're best at, Omi. So you kill this creep and then go help Cherish... We won't let them get away." She leaned over and quickly kissed his cheek before slipping two bombs into his hand. One was a smoke-bomb, the other an explosive. "Tag him for me." She said before moving back up with Jazz and the trackers. "Keep moving, we can't let the target get away."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 12:59 am

Ananse stood in an open cave mouth, not bothering to move as the enemies came. The way he saw it, there was only two options, try to stop them all and die horribly, or slim the numbers and fight one of them and let the other douchebags deal with the remaining mess. Besides, he could only eat one person per week so its not as if he was really starving for flesh. He could see them coming and still he made no motion of movement. His intentions would be made clear from the get go. "One Stays." He would say once they were within ear range. He was still hidden beneath a cloak and his face and features were shadowed out, dark and mysterious, but his opponent will soon learn who and what he is, that is assuming they don't all just try to gank him here and now, but that would be a bad choice. Naturally he could not defeat all of them, yet that isn't to say that he'd be capable of slowing them all down for at least long enough to allow the others to evade.
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 5:30 pm

Omito found it semi-easy to travel through the cave thanks to being able to float above and under stuff easily. The darkness was a little troublseome though, it was kind of hard to see where he was going, so he tried to just keep his eyes on Summer since she was ahead of him. After hearing Calesto's comment, Omito knew they were going to have to split up again. They were going to have to leave one more person behind, and this time it was for the best if he was the one to stay back. Omito would nod his head, understanding he was the one who was going to fight. "Looks like this is going to end up of one on ones. I was going to end up fighting alone either way, might as well be now." Omito would hug Summer as she kidsed him, which caused him to blush under his mask. He was sure it was a friendly thing, but still. She told him to tag the enemy and he smiled, "You know I will." Omito took the bombs from Summer and waited for the rest of the squad to leave before he attacked, "Me and Cherish will catch up to you guys. You can count on it. He planned on killing this guy and heading back for Cherish before the both of them came to support the rest of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime3rd May 2016, 9:16 pm

Calesto would grin as the choice of fighters for this round was chosen, and would continue to move on as the opponent had specified that only one was to stay behind. Which to be honest he was more then happy to allow Omito to take him on, there was still more tracks to be found, and Calesto was was the only one to do it. Now as they got "permission" to move forwards he would lead the rest of the group on a head in order to capture Ka. "You got this Omito, give em hell for us" He would say as he left the sane caves with Liara still in his body.

[Calesto&Liara Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:08 pm

Once again Jazz didn't have much to say to Omito, she wasn't close to him either and she was more focused on getting out of the area. She would zip around easily avoiding the entry hazards naturally within the cave and then they would end up heading into a tunnel, ascending as they got deeper within this unique enviroment. "This is getting annoying that's for sure. Ka, freaking Ka...I'm going to beat him up so bad for putting us through this." Jazz thought to herself gripping her neck tighter as she could imagine strangling him while shaking him. Sure he didn't need to breathe but the action itself is what mattered it was stress relief for her, though she would look back towards Summer and try to give her a reassuring smile. Might as well convince her that it was still worthwhile to keep going, and not let the splitting up of her team members unsettle her, she needed to be focused in order to lead after all.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime4th May 2016, 10:15 pm

Looking up at Jazz, Summer couldn't help but give a giggle at Jazz's attempt at reassurance. She ran up and gently nudged Jazz's shoulder. "I'm sorry for laughing Jazz, I know you're trying to keep me calm but don't worry about it. Your calmness and how stoic you are is what keeps me going, maybe one day I'll end up as strong as you and we can have a proper spar, hell I might even win that time." She grinned and winked at her. "Leave the reassuring to me. I trust Omito and Cherish, they'll win, I know they will... I'd say I hope we don't split up any more but... We will. I can feel it in my bones." She ground her teeth together and let out her breath. "We'll get him back, I know that, I know we will." Summer said, stroking her fingers over the hilts of her weapons, feeling the way their souls pulsed to her, the way they sang out to her. They responded to her stress and she calmed down immediately, her heart slowing in preparation.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime5th May 2016, 8:13 pm

It was just the two of them now. Just the predator and the prey, though which was which was soon to be decided. He would throw off his cloak, letting it fall to the ground as his appearance was finally exposed. His forehead held extra eyes, his checks had fangs extending out from them, though the most striking would no doubt be the two extra sets of arms. He was a spider, through and through, there was no doubt about it. "I am Ananse." He would say, following an old etiquette of introducing oneself before their targets. Behind Ananse was a small tunnel, a passageway which he was step back into, walking around the corner to their battle field. He had hoped that this individual would follow respectfully rather than launching an all out attack then and there, but his hopes were low for this one, hence why he walked backwards and kept his eyes on the opponent at all times, ready to do something should this individual do anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime7th May 2016, 10:16 pm

Omito would grin under his mask now that his team was able to get away. Now they could continue the mission and get Ka back. He had to make sure he killed this guy so he wouldn't catch up and ruin the rescue. Omito knew he had to hurry if he wanted to get back and help out Cherish, so he was going to try and speed the process up. Now to begin. First of all, Omito couldn't really see the opponent because of the dim light in the cave, which was unfortunate. He did hear a voice though, his enemy seemed to be giving out his name. Omito would turn his head to the direction of the voice, he now knew where the opponent was. Thanks to Anase giving his location away with his voice, Omito could now commence the battle. Omito would try to remain silent, not knowing if his opponent could see him or not. Anyways, the boy would drop his smoke bomb on the ground below him, releasing a cloud of smoke around him. The boy would then pull out 4 Dipu Style Kunai from each pocket before tossing the ones in his left hand out towards his opponent at B-rank speeds. He would toss them with a little bit of height, trying to get the kunai over thr rugged terrain. The ones in his right hand would be sent up towards the roof of the cave above his target. At the same time 2 kunai of each group would explode since they were wrapped in explosive tags. The ones that were sent above towards the ceiling would explode and cause the rocks and parts of the cave to dislodge themselves from the roof and would begin too fall down towards Anase. Omito would now be floating about 20ft above the smoke cloud, now have activated his invisibility within the smoke clud, his opponent wouldn't be able to see him or know he was in the air. During the time his opponent was evading, or not evading his attacks he would be creating globs of ectoplasm in each hand. While his opponent was busy dodging rocks, Omito would sling one arm at his opponent, sending a glob of a light grren ectoplasm traveling in the air at B-rank speeds. The orb would be sent out towards his enemy, and would deal B-rank spiritual damage upon contact. Not only this, but upon contact with anything, the glob would explode in a 30ft radius, dealing another B-rank of spiritual damage. Now he would only be able to evade if he could clear 30ft in a very short amount of time and thats on top of dodging the rocks and then the original glob of ectopladm. It would be ludicrously hard to evade another attack in such a short interval. Now Omito had a back up plan though. He would sling his other arm, firing off another glob of ectoplasm with the same effects as the first one. This would be aimed to right in ront of the other one, increasing the range of the ectoplasmic explosion. Omito would hover over to the right about 30ft, so his opponent still wouldn't know his location. Omito really had to win this fight, but he knew it wouldn't be over yet most likely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 3:55 pm

Unfortunately for Omito all of that had been a waste as Ananse right after speaking had entered into a tunnel and had proceeded to the real battlefield, with Omito apparently not deciding to wait or introduce himself but instead be impolite and attack. His entire assault was for nothing as Ananse wasn't in the room any longer, and the numerous stalactites would detach and essentially close off the cave that Ananse had initially entered into the ectoplasm bombs doing a good job of devastating the area while Ananse would instead emerge from another cave once the rumbling stopped. "I take it you aren't going to be polite and introduce yourself." he thought to himself having crossed the terrain in the other part of the Sane cave as he was surprisingly agile when he had to be, it was a pity that Omito couldn't bear witness to it. Nor was he required to say exactly how he did so, it just wasn't his style, but something else was as while hanging down from the ceiling of the tunnel he had entered from he would spit out a glob of webbing while unrolling it with his arms and legs.

This would cause it to expand as it flew upward at crashing ground speeds so that when it did eventually collide with the ceiling it would cover 80 ft in diameter. the web was aimed for where Ananse last saw Omito and heading upward to cover the ceiling, this would not only give Ananse an extra area to take control over but would prevent Omito from trying to pull the same trick as before and rain down stalactites down from above. While Ananse couldn't see his prey it didn't mean the prey was no longer around he was sure that this one was the type to stick around and make sure their opponent was dead, after all it was in his best interest to do so.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime11th May 2016, 9:50 pm

Omito would wait calmly as he waited for everything to settle down. After the explosion and flying rocks were finished, the area of the explosions were now clear of the jagged rocks sticking off the ground, creating an open area to fight in. Omito had no idea if he hit his mark or not, but doubted it after web shot out in his general direction. It wasn't directly aimed at him, so dodging the attack was pretty easy as he continued to move right at B-rank speeds. The boy at least knew where his opponent was now. It was time to attack again, but this time a different approach. Omito would fly at B-rank speeds at his target, until he was 20ft away, and 20ft above him. He then screamed as loud as he could. After doing so, 4 copies of himself would surround the Anase, screaming at the top of their lungs. During this time, Omito would then fly at B-rank speeds to the area he cleared with the bombs.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime12th May 2016, 6:27 pm

Ananse would hear a scream and would immediately react by using two of his arms to make a focusing hand seal, while spitting out multiple wads of webbing from his mouth in quick succession towards the directions the screams were coming from. The first wad came out like a stream which Ananse would grab onto with four of his hands and then use it to swing from the ceiling of the cave towards the direction of the screams at B-rank speeds. When Ananse saw the copies he would realize something was off as why would an opponent who clearly had remained in hiding choose to reveal himself now without something up his sleeve and such he would break out of the genjutsu. Seeing as he didn't need to make hand seals and had ample chakra to spare he would shoot out twelve web flowers each of them flying toward the direction of the scream in groups of three. This was because while Ananse couldn't see Omito he could guess where he was thanks to the scream and thus decided to spread his web flowers around so that they had a higher chance of hitting him.

Due to the speed he was swinging they got a bit of a boost in terms of velocity as normally they'd be released at swift release speeds, but because Ananse was moving at crashing ground they would be propelled at swift release speeds from someone moving at Crashing Ground. Thus their acceleration would offset their current velocity causing them to streak forward at least at Bullet Release (C-rank+) speeds. Making them dangerous due to their spread and incoming velocity trying to lock down Omito's movement and prevent him from fleeing after revealing his position by sound.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime16th May 2016, 4:19 pm

It looked as if his opponent was ready to locate him after the scresm, too bad he was too slow. The timd it took Anase to form hand seals, set off a stream in his hands, notice the clones, break out of the genjutsu, and then fire web at Omito would be way too long since Omito moved away from the spot immediatly after screaming, at B-rank speeds. The boy would be directly in the center of the area he cleared, but now rsised up to 30ft into the air. His body was starting to get tired from the strain of keeping his invisibility up for so long. The boy had to catch hid opponent off guard. He would most likely be able to just dodge the ectoplasm, and close range wouldn't work because Omito would get webbed up before he could even get close. Omito would move at B-rank speeds until he was right above Anase. Then he would cock back his arm, forming ectoplasm around it before he would swing it towards Anase with C-rank strength. A ring of ectoplasm would fly out towards Anase at C-rank speeds, hopefully being able to catch the opponent off guard since the attack was from a blind spot. Immediatly after firing off the attack, Omito would move to the left at B-rank speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime16th May 2016, 5:14 pm

Ananse only did the focusing hand seal for convenience it had nothing to do with him releasing his webs nor did he need to, in order to produce them so while Ananse was moving forward Omito would be moving back towards the area cleared. It wasn't an immediate change of scenery considering they were moving at the same speed, if anything Ananse was a bit slower because he got distracted by the clones and was busy firing webbing none of which would hit Omito due to his location change leaving Anase open to Omito's counter attack. Or was he really open after all? The attack would hit burning away Ananse's cloak to reveal his true body which currently damage from the Ectoplasmic attack.

Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  970_ma10

In an almost reflexive action when Ananse was hit he would growl in pain while being launched forward since the attack had come from behind still he would manage to regain his balance by flipping in the air and putting out another Web Unrolling. Sure there was a slim chance that his opponent could be still lingering around the same spot he was hit but he would try and take that chance if he could. The web would fly out just like last time expanding to an 80 ft diameter as it moved at crashing grounds and heading to cover the floor or the area sectioned off due to Omito's devastation previously. Anase on the other hand would land on the webbing he used to stick to the ceiling narrowing his eyes as he scanned the area looking for his opponent and feeling a burning sensation on his back. "You are getting annoying, when I find you...your time will be up." Ananse muttered using two of his arms to peel off the ectoplasm that hit his back and flinging it away while he started secreting a golden liquid from his pores. It would quickly harden and encase his body in a dermal armor so that he could better survive sneak attacks from his seemingly invisible opponent.

While he waited for Omito to come to him his cheeks would bulge and he would begin to shoot out numerous web flowers which would be spread out to hopefully try and hit him. He had ample enough chakra to spare and they were pretty cheap so it was time to spam a bit and if he got lucky enough to web his opponent then he could capitalize on it and finish this match. He would send 12 to the left and 12 to the right in a sweeping motion. This would ensure the best possible coverage as coupled with the web unrolling covering the a quarter of the ceiling and a quarter of the ground it would limit the areas that Omito could safely be. Ananse wasn't aware of Omito's ability to fly he just new the annoyance was able to easily traverse the terrain for some reason and thus was cutting off avenues of escape. Fortunately due to Omito's destruction of the cave portion earlier with his ectoplasm bombs they were cut off from the outside, with those intending on reaching them having to enter from the entrance and head down to the Sane Cave Depths before entering through a tunnel leading them to this portion. On the other hand if they wanted to get to Mt. Lucid interior they had a straight path on the other side of the cave in, as Omito's explosive gambit had cut the otherwise spacious fight area in half.

Spoiler:

Terrain:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 2:52 pm

OOC:

Relief hit Omito after his attack hit, causing him to loosen up a little bit. Now he had the upperhand, he was able to land the first strike as well. Judging from Anase's comment, he was also finally getting under the spider-ape looking person's skin. After getting hit by the ectoplasm, Anase would notice the green goop travel into his mouth, clogging up his wind pipes and feeling up his lungs. The spider man would find it impossible to breath as the ectoplasm blocked all passages for oxygen to get to his brain. Anase could try pulling off the goo, or even try knocking it off, but more and more would expand creating a pool of ectoplasm inside of Anase. Most likely Anase's focus would be on the blob of ectoplasm filling his mouth, hopefully stopping him from firing off the web flowers. Even if they were sent out though, Omito would just move at B-rank speeds to the left, avoiding the web. Now Omito would just wait for Anase to "suffocate".

Technique Used:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 2:02 pm

Ananse would notice that even though he peeled off the goop it was moving and would narrow his eyes before once again breaking out of a genjutsu using pain causing him to wince a bit but it didn't stop him from doing what he needed to do. He could tell it was a genjutsu only because he physical knew he peeled if off his back and threw it, and if it had entered his mouth how was his webbing still moving upward unrestricted so something had to be up. The annoying disappearing act was getting old and his opponent had landed a solid blow which had impeded Ananse by quite a lot he could feel himself tiring and would keep spitting out the webs unaffected. If he didn't get a hit however he would narrow his eyes and look at the places yet to be covered by his web before descending down a strand like a spider and hanging upside down. Go on keep hiding I'll flush you out eventually like the fly you are. Ananse said spitting out a wad of webbing and unrolling it before launching it at a web free corner of the room and then repeating it once more to mark another section of the floor.

Now he would wait, even though his cheeks would be bulging he would wait, wait for his prey to reveal itself, thanks to Omito's actions their wasn't any escape the only way one of them would be getting out of here alive would be if they died. What Ananse had been doing when he "randomly" aimed at things was to seal off the other exits with webbing, thus his prey was trapped her between a rock and a spider's web. The spider was not only annoyed but when he was annoyed he got hungry and he couldn't wait to devour this invisible morsel.

Spoiler:

Terrain:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]    Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ka Retreval Arc. [Sane Cave]
Page 1 of 1