Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 3:22 am

Monday 3pm, 3rd period. The weather was partly cloudy and the feel was a bit gloomy. Aka’s second  period class had ended. As the class was leaving the next one started to walk in. Aka at the time had been warmed up already from teaching and  training all day, but laziness was not of him. So, as they began to take their places on the field, he’d bust into a couple of splits.

Aka did his side splits and his middle splits. All this so that he could get in his dynamic squats. This exercise entailed squatting  ass to grass then exploding upward into a back flip just to land into another low squat. These were really easy for him, he’d perform them  in quick succession of one another. By the time he reached fifty, he’d invite the rest of the class to join in on them. This wasn’t mandatory of course and he’d emphasize this by saying, “careful Rookies, injuries do not exist on this field! If you can’t do this I suggest you watch my form.”

Once the rest of the class came in and took their positions on the field ,Aka would scan the room. His perception of this majority was that their energy was a little low. Maybe it had something to do with the weather, he wasn’t sure. One thing he did know was,(thoughts:”the fate of this class is in my hands. Literally, their whole future and the future of the republic. Whether our five kages live or die all boils down to how well I can teach these kids today. I must shift these kid’s moods into turbo!”)

“Uhhhraaah! Seventy-One thousand!!”Aka was fired up now. He’d finish his dynamic squats with the last one propelling him high into the air. While in the air he’d perform a 1080 side spin finishing with a kick. He’d land on his kicking leg with his momentum keeping his body in rotation.Aka would use this to facilitate a spin hook kick with his free leg(back leg). All this to finish in a tiger stance so he could address the class.” Listen up Rookies! I need you to take those sorry moods and shift. Into. Turbo! Take that machine called passion that’s built inside you. Let those mighty engines roar, and be turbo charged for more training! Are you ready?!”
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime18th July 2021, 1:10 pm

Amara entered at the head of her class, already having been to the training fields with Eostre a few days earlier. They were much the same as they had been the previous day, nothing too noteworthy. Although this new sensei certainly was...energetic to say the least. As Aka encouraged the class to join him in his power squats, Amara shuffled around in the book bag that hung from her shoulder and retrieved her notebook. She flipped to the instructor page, jotting down some new notes about Aka and his...quirks while he and maybe some of the other classmates continued with the power squats. It wasn't that Amara couldn't perform these, although they did seem a bit much, it was just that she had no interest. Physical exertion wasn't exactly her specialty, so to speak. Aka then wrapped up his squats while Amara began doing a rough outline sketch of his body movements.

When he took to the air, she made sure to take a mental snapshot of him mid-spin and began copying it down from memory into her notebook. It'd be of no real use to her, leave the physical stuff to the taijutsu users, but still it was always good to have notes. Um, question, sensei. Amara said, but didn't wait to be called on, What sort of training will this class entail today? I fear if it's as physical as you've started us...well...my study time might be spent better elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime23rd July 2021, 12:43 am

Africa entered the room slouched over, her eyes watching only the next step she was going to take. "Look up, I wanna see the cute ones, at least let me see the ice girl and that young private investigator." The lecherous voice echoed in her head which was followed by an exciting purr "She could investigate my privates." the Bijuu continued letting out a soft purr.

Africa placed her hand on her temple, slowly shaking her head with her eyes closed as she entered the field "You need fucking help!" she responded amongst her peers which drew the surprised faces from those who agreed with her who agreed about her comment with the assumption it was to aka. her head slowly rose, eyes swiftly piercing around to determine the situation that she once again got herself into.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime1st August 2021, 9:39 pm

Silk wasn’t really paying attention to the teacher as he was busy scribbling ideas down for his puppets into his notebook, frantically putting a line through ideas he didn’t like anymore, finishing up sketches that he drew in the previous class, and trying to come up with names for the puppets he planned on making in the future. Kon, on the other hand, was trying his best to finish the bag of spicy chips he had been carrying all day hoping that the teacher wouldn’t notice that he was eating in the middle of the class and then there was Kirsi who was surprisingly quiet. This was one class she was waiting on to show her dominance so she was hoping that they would end up sparring sometime down the line so she could show them why she was going to be Rookie of the Year.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime16th August 2021, 6:01 pm

"You know, if you say it in your head i can still hear you" The matatabi teased, with a vibrant purr nuzzling her body against the kennel before rolling into a ball and laying down, resting her head on her own hind leg. Africa's eyes widened before swaying through the field to see most of her classmates doing their own thing, as much as she hated being around groups of people, this was a perfect opportunity to actually have a one on one conversation with someone. her eyes pierced viscously at the boy with the bag of chips What flavor are those chips... what flavor are those chips... she repeated to herself twice, she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, she could fell the sound of her little heart choreographing a dance to this new experience, Slowly she continued to walk over to him.

"Can you treat me like those chips" Matatabi thought through their connection, which cause africa to freeze and search around the one for anyone else who could also hear her voice, even other Ibwas were unable to hear or see the Nekomata like she has. "What flavor are those chips. She asked, now standing beside him rather than in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime24th August 2021, 2:52 am

Aka assessed his third period class. He’d take note that none of them joined in on the power squats. This was sad to him, because at that moment he realized that the future has no ass. Yup, indeed not one of these brats show promise of filling out any ninja bottoms twenty years from now. Though this disappointment hung over him, he didn’t address it. Rather he’d take note of Amara’s drawings. They were fairly thorough drawings of his movements.

So he’d stare at her for a while making sense of it in his head. “Ah… she’ll save the squats for later. The future will thank her”. His attention would then turn to Africa as she came in ready to start a ruckus. At least this is how Aka would perceive her statement.  Furthermore, two more of the students weren’t paying any attention. He’d determine that the total of good students he had were two, but the total of bad students were three. Therefore he had a badly behaved class.

This brought a wicked grin across his face. See, Aka loves him some bad kids, because now the whole class must be broken. “Broken.. these children know nothing of love and direction. Their parents have failed them. Probably out their selling themselves on the streets. These kids had to figure it out themselves all these 3,4,5 years? Even so, it’s my time now. I’m their daddy and it’ll be up to me to put them in the right path. For if I fail, the necks of every Kage would be slit from one end to the other. The streets will run red, and I can not allow this to happen.”

Aka would then walk up to the kid with the chips and take them. Without saying a word he’d  begin to eat the kid’s chips. As he ate them he’d look around the class making sure to make uncomfortable eye contact with each of them . He didn’t stop there, because he’d take the kids bag and search it for more snacks. Whatever he found, he ate. Once there was nothing else he’d begin loudly. “Rookies are done ?! Before today I thought there were no bad students, only bad teachers. I was wrong, you all are the worst of the worst and doomed to be cannon fodder for the republic. This is a doom that I shall deliver you from!  I know you don’t know better, you rookies have never felt a spanking in your life! Very well, I will be your father figures. Y’all can put your tiny hands in mine, I will be your preacher teacher. So first y’all must be taught a lesson.”

Aka would walk towards his favorite tree and give it a gentle smack. This smack shook the tree enough to release a couple of small rope. “Your training is conditioning ! If you all had more conditioning you wouldn’t be such bad kids. At the very least if I can’t save you from your doom, you will at least become the best cannon fodder there is! Africa, Silk, Kon line up side by side with your backs facing the tree.”

He’d wait for them to do this. If they decided to disobey he’d only catch them and turn this into a real punishment. Once this is done he’d tie their hands to the handing rope. “Amara, Kirsi.. Beat them for ten minutes each! Beat them until they become …..
Spoiler:

What to do?:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime7th September 2021, 7:53 pm

B-beat...them? Amara asked, skeptical and certainly hesitant. Meanwhile, in the back of her mind Terrence screamed, BEAT THEM!! She approached the one named Silk, who seemed to be obeying with little complaint as far as Amara could tell. She made a fist and looked at Silk, then down at her own fist before turning back to Aka, Sensei, this seems wrong. They're defenseless.
You have permission to BEAT THEM. Do it! Do it do it do it do it DO IT!!! If Terrence had a mouth, he was positively frothing at it by this point. Amara did her best to ignore him, but considered the parameters of the instructions alongside what she had read about not only shinobi code of ethics, but the laws of the academy as well. Closing her eyes, standing before Silk, it would seem to many she was having some sort of internal ethical dilemma or perhaps just trying to ready herself for what was to come.

Finally, after a moment or two, Amara opened her eyes and nodded, still facing Aka she said, Part of being a shinobi and more importantly, successfully completing missions as a team is to evaluate each other's strengths and weaknesses, then assess the mission's parameters and current situation. From there, with all information gathered, it is imperative the cell work together to succeed in the mission with as few casualties and damage as possible. Therefore... She trailed off, knowing this was a risk and not entirely certain how serious Aka was about replacing anyone who disobeyed, I suggest anyone here who has defensive tiers speak up and take the place of anyone tied to the trees. Those without strength tiers please line up in front of those tied to the trees.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training    Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy(Group C): 3rd period, Combat Training
Page 1 of 1