Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 12:21 am

Monday 10am, 1st period. The weather was calm and the sun was bright. Everything seemed at peace, birds were singing and the wind was gently blowing. Within this calm was panting and the sound of grunting. There we see in the middle of the field, Aka the man known as fitness personified.

He was there doing his signature one finger- nail- hand stand push ups. “Seventeen million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine.. Eighteen million!”This was just a little warm up before class A came in for their training. He’d pop onto his feet , hearing the footsteps of the students coming forth.

He’d take a deep breath as one droplet of sweat falls from his otherwise dry skin. (“How embarrassing, I’m getting out of shape. But you know who won’t be out of shape?These rookies. The republic depends on it. Whether or not sickness sweeps the nation claiming the lives of countless civilians, shinobi and Daimyos all falls on me and my ability to get these kids in shape. I will not fail. “ )were the only thoughts Aka had as he stood there with his hands on his hip. Once the class came in he’d break his silence and his intense eagle like stare to address them.  He’d begin to strike the air with a fury of kicks and punches, “Rookies , prepare! Today starts your training to be the best! Dig deep and unleash the fire within. No matter what happens just know that you’ve got a power that you’ve never seen before. No one will ever take you down. The power lies on your side!  Are you ready?!!!” Aka ended with a tiger stance waiting for the roars of his hopefully passionate class.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 1:49 pm

Demoto arrived with his training gear, simply waving at the sensei and giving him a respectful bow before sitting down on the floor. He was sure that the combat training for his class would be interesting, even if some of the students underestimated him and treated him rather unfairly. Regardless, it wouldn't discourage demoto since there were a few things that he cared about anyway. The thing at the top of the list was getting better with his swordplay and research of another swordsman. He recently heard about the blades, were they as good as the mist swordsman? Were they better? Things like this excited demoto and he didn't want to cause any trouble anyway.

"........."

But not being able to talk was a little saddening if people didn't understand what he wanted to convey.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime1st August 2021, 9:44 pm

Harold was the first to arrive at combat practice as this was one of the few classes he was really interested and when he saw the mute boy arrive he would wave at him, trying his best to be friendly towards the boy as he understood how difficult it must be to have a disability as a budding shinobi. His counterpart, Jenni on the other hand, would grimace at the sight of the boy not wanting to go near him as she hated people like him though she would push her disgust at the back of her mind as now she wanted to see what this teacher could actually teach her as she needed to get stronger so that she could kill that woman.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime30th September 2021, 1:11 pm

He had put such fire on display and yet there was not even a single noise from his assembled students! This could simply not go on, if there was no flame, there was no passion, if there was no passion then there was no strength! If there was no strength then there would be NO VICTORY! Aka leaned back and unleashed a mighty roar, the very ground around him shaking from the force of it.

Once he was done he'd snap back forwards and point towards his students. He knew one of them wouldn't be able to follow but that was... Likely for the best. "I refuse to stand here and be disrespected by the old people energy that you all exude! I want all of you, right here and right now to give me a LION ROAR and promise me and this academy that you will scorch the very air with the flames of your youth, the energy of bountiful life!" He called out before snapping towards Demoto and pointing at the child.

"You on the other hand can give me your best war face! I want to see a look that would scare the tusks off a Gammoth!" He put his hands on his hips and grinned, waiting to see what roars he'd get in return. These damn kids were lucky that his morning pre-workout had put him in a good mood! Once they were all done, he slammed his hands together with a thunderous clap, resulting in what looked like a massive jenga tower appearing behind him, made of various blocks sticking out of a central core, it was easily a hundred feet tall.

"However your lack of enthusiasm cannot go without punishment! This is a class that teaches you to survive, to fight, to LIVE! So I must show you the meaning of energy and exhaustion! This tower is a mighty force and you all must climb it! However your lack of drive has forced me to put challenges upon you! You must climb this tower using only your arms and as quickly as possible! ADDITIONALLY! You are not allowed to use chakra or chakra flow, you must climb the tower using only your own body, though you may sit on the ledges to regain your strength if you must!"

With that done he turned and leaped straight up, easily clearing like twenty five feet just with his leap and then he rapidly ascended the tower using only his arms, his legs rigid behind him. It took barely twenty seconds for him to reach the top whereupon he stood up and pointed down at them "CLIMB ROOKIES! CLIIIIIIMB!"

Info:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime4th October 2021, 3:32 pm

The only thing that Demoto could do was make a war face. Even though he couldn't make a sound, he thought that such a hotblooded teacher would have wanted the boy to show as much enthusiasm as possible. After doing so, it was about time he made some work. Demoto made a mad dash with his D-rank strength tiers in order to try to clear about 25 feet before he made it to the tower. However, with his strength, he knew that it would take a while in order to climb it.

".................."

This was hard work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy(Group A): 1st Period, Combat Training
Page 1 of 1