Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Empty
PostSubject: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 5:09 am

Monday 8pm, 5th period. The storm has subsided and now it’s  dark outside. Aka’s fourth period class had ended and the students had went off to the cafeteria for dinner. He’d take the hour to set up torches around the field. This made the field illuminate in a orange color, which was very cool to see.

Aka at this time was winding down a bit so that he could begin his fasting routine.  While many athletic shinobi make sure to have dinner as a part of their meals, Aka chooses to fast. For the lunch hour he will fast everything, even oxygen because in his mind even that was too high on calories. So, he’d hold his breath and start counting down from 3900. He even accounted for his last class of the day to be running late.

After the dinner break his final class started to arrive. They’d show up to find him sitting criss cross as if he was in deep meditation with his eyes open. His eyes were deep red and he hadn’t blinked or moved a muscle. (Thoughts: My concentration will not break. I will not fail my personal objective much like I will not fail these rookies. Because it’s all on me. The fate of the republic, it’s in my hands. I alone remain the single deciding factor of whether or not the moon is destroyed. I shoulder the responsibility of knowing that  pieces of the moon will rain down and annihilate every man, animal, woman and child on this planet if I fail to help them reach their potential. I got this, 10..9..8..7...6..5..4...3..2..1.”)

Once every member arrived and his count down reached one he’d scan the room . He’d the blink and take his first breath since an hour and five minutes. Once he did this, he’d move quickly into a tiger stance and make a request of his final class of the day. ”Rookies, why’re you not excited? Have you been learning all day? This is combat class , you should be over the moon with excitement. Right now I need you all to adjust mental controllers. Set your controls to outer space now. Flying higher than ever before. Rookies in space, are you ready to embark on your combat journeys?!”
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 1:49 pm

Mika had been waiting for this class, she had wanted to ask Aka questions, and to see what suggestions they would have for her own training, Though she wasn't aware that the class would be this late in the day, but at the same time that didn't bother her at all, she was used to training to late, at the least with exercises in her room, and besides she figured Missions could happen at any time and combat could happen at any time so training at night would be a good Idea, To be fair she didn't think a few of the others classes she had, while informative, where practically useless due to her lack of Ability to utilize Chakra. But learning how they worked and what they could do was a good Idea, the workings of it and how hand seals played a part was very interesting.

As they got outside though she seen the area they were directed to was full of Torches, likely for easy of seeing for everyone, she nodded a bit, feeling a bit lighter all day without the weights, something she would have to buy to make sure she could wear at all times, then she could be training in some way all day, and that would definitely help her keep up with everyone at the Academy.

As they gathered the Teacher seemed to be meditating.. or doing breathing exercises. One of those, and she waited for a bit as the Instructor seemed to finally blink and take a breath before standing up and dropping into a stance as she addressed them, and as he spoke she smiled, at least he seemed Eager to get to the training, and she was that was for sure, "Yes sir" she said enthusiastically as she was ready to get to work
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 2:39 pm

Why are we out here at 8PM? Isn’t this outside the allotted time we have for classes?” Maximilian said the moment he arrived not caring about the man’s meditation or anyone else’s thoughts on the subject matter. When he had initially heard that they would have class after dinner he was convinced that it was some sort of prank as there was no way there would be a class at this time, yet it was no prank. To say he was annoyed would’ve been an understatement and he had every intention to skip class so he could get the rest he deserved but he would be barred from entering the dorm and was forced to go to where the class was being held. His anger would be further fueled by the fact the instructor expected him to be jumping for joy after having been prevent to get some rest after a busy day but he would try his best to contain his anger as it wouldn’t get him anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime14th July 2021, 3:34 pm

With Ratomi arriving, he would laugh haughtily at max for complaining about the time. "Maxie, come on, don't you see it? the ultimate opportunity that we have been given?!! Mika, you feel it too, right? We get to stay up past our bedtime!! Woohoo!!" It was a simple pleasure, but Ratomi was over the moon when it came to it. As for the instructor, Ratomi would walk over and offer a handshake. "Put it there pal, my dad says that for job interviews we gotta look you in the eye, stand up straight, and shake your hand. But that sounds like a manly thing to do so we can do that as well. " As usual, the simple things in the world can keep Ratomi entertained. He also thought that he was getting away with a big thing by being able to stay up past his bedtime.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime18th July 2021, 4:42 pm

Combat Class. Or... training class? Eostre wasn't sure what the difference was honestly. She was still snacking a little as she made her way to the spot along with the rest of the class. But having an evening class too, was absolutely not what she expected to have to do in the Academy. Maybe little work trials. But not direct classes. She began being excited seeing the Sensei so devoted to their own training, but as the minutes passed and they didn't seem to be breathing, she was actually getting rather worried, and even more so as nobody else seemed to be worried too.

Before she could voice any concern though he was standing, and she felt the hype building again. Only then he was making no sense to the young Faunus. She just watched on, attention flicking from instructor to several others in her class, hoping that she wasn't the only one who felt incredibly lost.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime4th August 2021, 1:54 am

Aka surveyed the class’ reaction expecting nothing but roars of excitement . Unfortunately, there was just one roar. Compared to what he was expecting it was a baby roar from a small fauna girl. Her enthusiastic “yes sir informed him that she was ready to go. The others he wasn’t soo sure.  “That’s the spirit Rookie! You will be the light of the world one day, receive it!”

He’d return that energy right back to her then look at the two boys that came in around the same time. With one gaze in their direction his eyes would shoot wide open and he’d scurry through his class roster. “What?! This can’t be!” Upon seeing their names on his roster, he’d begin to feel the enormous pressure placed on him. “It’s ...it’s only right, that upon my broad shoulders lies the fate of this whole continent. The five tails and the four tails in the same classes. Only I can...”

His thoughts were interrupted by Maximilian’s complaining. His worries would only worsen when he'd hear Ratomi’s little pep talk to cheer Max up. “No! No! You calm the hell down! No getting excited for you, rookie! It’s dead kittens and burning goats from now on!”  He’d  address max then look at Ratomi and shakes  his hand firmly.  The power Aka had in one shake was enough to send vibrations flowing throughout Ratomi’s body. “You, you’re a good kid! I like you. You listen to your pops, you remind me of a young me, 14 million burpees ago.Do me a favor though, keep your hands to yourself and don't touch that Maxwell kid. We’re counting on you; you alone will be the only thing standing between life and the complete annihilation of man kind! So you must take your training seriously! Do you understand me ,rookie?!”

After addressing the two Jinch in the class, he’d look towards the other fauna girl. She was quiet and seemed confused. Aka would squint at her and make his way over. Without saying a word he’d offer her a low five to see if she’d give him one. Based on if she low fives him or not, his opinion would be set. “Ok, Rookies welcome! To...”

Just as he was officially about to start class two more students would come in late. “What in the holy afterlife are you two doing?! Do you think this is a game?! “ Aka starts to rub the bridge of his nose to calm down but fails to do so. “It’s 8:05pm?!” “Sir, we’re only five minutes late, we didn’t think it’d be a big deal. We were so tired , we skipped dinner and just napped in the dorms.”“Yes sir, our apologies we over slept. But we are here sir and ready to do our best!”  Aka remained silent for an entire minute.  He’d approach the two and gently ruffle their hair as he continues.

“Five minutes. Heh, my apologies little ones , sometimes I over react. It is just five minutes. Five minutes that the children of the republic were held submerged under water. Five minutes that entire families burned alive in a savage raid. FIVE MINUTES THAT YOUR MOTHER GETS RIPPED TO... “ He stops himself then continuously punches and kicks the air with great speed and forced to calm down.

“Gaia damn it! Everybody line up! Line up now! You rookies are the future of the republic and I will not fail you! I will not allow you to fail yourselves! So today, you will all be assessed and those at the bottom of the class will have to stay here for an hour after! Do you understand me , rookies?!” He’d pause to let them respond. “ Things might be hard at times but remember one thing, the world is harder! Look to your left and right. The people beside you are your peers and allies, but me I’m your friend. IM YOUR BEST FRIEND UNTIl THE DAY YOU DIE! OR GRADUATE WHICHEVER COMES FIRST! “

Aka would then clap his hands together triggering a line of igniting torches. The torches would further illuminate the field to reveal an obstacle course. “ It’s a race! Those of you who showed up late today  will  start your race five minutes after everyone else. Walk forward rookies, at the beginning of the course you will find marks with your names on it. That is your starting position. From there you will run your tails off for 60ft.  After that you will climb using the ropes over that there wall which is 15ft high. After that! You will run to the table oddly placed on the course and take an exam! Why?! Because I don’t tolerate any dumb dumbs!  Then you will run back here and give me 50 easy burpees!  What? Did you think that’d be it? No Rookies! Then you will have to stand by this here tree and dodge incoming projectiles. Are you ready?” He’d wait for them to respond. “GO!”

Speed, Distance, and Subs:

Objective:

Last edited by Elias on 4th August 2021, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime4th August 2021, 1:34 pm

Mika nodded to the mans response to her eagerness to get training, though as she watched the man look over the rest of the class she had to admit everyone else seemed less enthusiastic about a class this late and the instructor seemed to notice this. The mans odd Words to Maxi was a bit strange though perhaps he was trying to make a joke and its delivery just fell flat? it certainly didn't sound like something someone would say seriously, and Aka seemed the eccentric type, He even said Maximillian's name wrong. Though before she could speak up and correct the instructor on Maxi's name he started to introduce something before the late arrivals showed their faces.

Now at first Mika was agreeing with the two that arrived late, taking a nap to be better refreshed for the class made sense, though they admitted to sleeping in, one even apologizing for the situation and tardiness. Instructor Aka even seemed fine with it... at first... then he started to make things sound extreme and Mika was about to speak up on that until Aka suddenly yelled and something occurred to Mika. She had come here and thought to herself a battle or a mission could take place at any time... and that was true, so then if she kept that train of thought, what if they were meant to be the reinforcements for some other group that needed help and they ended up being late to the meet up point or the battle? In that Five minutes couldn't someone or perhaps everyone have died? Maybe Aka had the right Idea about how it was important to be on time, it made sense for more dangerous or more time sensitive things after all.

In the End Mika kept her mouth shut on the issue for the time being, if she was going to think of the training as something akin to missions or combat at this time, then she should consider class times as mission important things too shouldn't she? the more she thought about it the more it made sense in that manner.

Then Aka yelled for them to Line up and Mika did so, and he laid out what was about to happen, they would be assessed and those that didn't pass were going to stay after class for extra assignments by the sound of it, seemed fair enough to Mika, "Yes sir!" she replied energetically, the girl had been training hard in her free time, and thanks to that she was barely tired even now, they hadn't really been doing much in the way of physical things all day anyway.

Though Instructor Aka's Pep talk was a bit... Confused... he was trying to sound intimidating while saying inspirational phrases, and in all honesty the contrast was a little funny to Mika, but she held in the laughter by gently biting her tongue.

The need to laugh however Vanished when Aka reviled the Obstacle course and Mika's eyes lit up as she looked it over, this was PERFECT for training, why hadn't she found this before? did Aka Set it up for the classes only recently? at the very least it could help with several of her training such as speed and strength if she used her weights on the course. Then Instructor Aka went into explanation and as he did so Mika followed his explanation with her eyes going down the course, 60ft run, 15ft climb, an exam, return and do 50 burpees, then projectile dodging? Other then the exam that actually sounded... rather Light for what Mika tended to do for her personal training. as she got to her mark she got into a Runners stance, and as the Signal was given she Launched off the ground and catapulted herself forward.

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime5th August 2021, 11:10 am

He was already getting sick of the constant talk of what constitutes being a man from Ratomi and he could tell that he would be getting on his nerves sooner rather than later but he needed to try his best to endure since he needed to see what he was actually capable of. He also wasn’t surprised that the man took a liking to Ratomi as they were both seemed to be simple-minded morons. “My name is Maximillian by the way…” He said with a frown as he listened to the instructor talk about him as if he wasn’t there which was odd considering Ratomi was also a Jinchuriki so if he was supposed to be looking out for him in the event he went on a rampage who was looking out for Ratomi? Regardless, he’d keep that thought to himself as he listened to the rambling so of the man before he finally decided to do his job, which was to teach and not talk. Letting out a sigh he would line up with the others and once they were given the go-ahead he would sprint off at swift release speeds.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime5th August 2021, 1:46 pm

"Oh, that's pretty strange. I thought I was doing the right thing but I guess that's not the right thing? " Was cheering people up to something that Ratomi was supposed to do? If that was the case, why was it bad that he tried to do it for that other tailed beast guy? Was he supposed to be depressed in order to keep his tails under control? If that was true, Ratomi had a lot to learn. "Sorry sensei, I'll get in line now! a thousand bows or.... whatever they used to say in those old Sengoku comics!"

Getting in line, Ratomi started to stretch as he looked around. All of this was a new instance to him, so he hoped that he would do well. "Sorry, Maxie. It's a cool nickname though, don't be so rigid man, your fighting spirit really motivates everyone to do well. So keep being you, and I'll support ya along the way." Mika also seemed to be pretty fired up, maybe he would see how fast she was. "Hey Mika, I heard you were pretty fast but beware!!! The Great Ratomi will surprise you today!" But once the race started, maybe Ratomi did surprise everyone by moving at D rank speeds. There was no particular reason why, it was just that it was as fast as he could go!

"Ahh man, I need to work on my cardio. No more late-night ramen bowls..."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime7th August 2021, 5:55 pm

Eostre was just as confused if not a mile more as the sensei just... put his hand out? Did he want something? She looked to her own hands, or more precisely the staff she bore. He didn't want that right? She hugged it closer to herself, clearly protecting it. But then that didn't make sense either, right? Why wouldn't she be allowed to use all that she had at her disposal. It seemed she took too long thinking that over there as the hand retracted, and he went on with his lesson. She dipped her head feeling embarrassed that she clearly didn't understand something.

With the shouting that followed, surely a little... a lot... much, from the sensei to the late comers, she just withdrew nervously further. He suddenly went from calm to aggressive and just all kinds of manic it seemed. And all the talk it just sent her brain whirling wild to have to follow.

If everybody was running then... she should too right? From here everything began to return, her mind catching up what exactly they were asked to do. And whilst she was the last to really go, and at first was a little slower as she had yet to be able to get some further personal training. But she was going to give it her all!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime23rd August 2021, 3:00 pm

Aka watches as they all run down the course. Mika seems to be in the lead for now moving a total of 50ft(10ft per post). Ratomi and Maximillian were running at the same pace, a solid tie for second , traveling a total of 20ft(5ft per post). Poor Eostre seems yo be struggling with this portion. She manage to move a little under 20ft total as well but so far in third. The late comers stood there anxiously waiting for the signal to go. They’d wait but the signal was not given just yet.

“Go! Rookies Go! Search deep into your fighting souls! Never give up!” He’d cheer them on then look towards Maxmillion, trying his best. Tears began to well up as he thought on Max’s situation. “Poor Maxwell. Cursed to a life of despair. Your sweat and tears will one day determine whether or not the world falls into utter darkness. I will not fail you on your journey for I am your best friend!” Aka would continue to observe the youngsters but if Maximillian turned his gaze to Aka, he’d be acknowledged with a middle finger. But when he’d look away, Aka would wipe little tears from his eyes.

Aka would now turn his attention to Eostre who didn’t give him a low five but instead got real awkward. He’d shiver at the thought of how uncomfortable the whole interaction was. “ Why does she have a staff? Are her parents this awkward too? Oh no! They’ll want to meet me for parent teacher conferences. Ugh! This is a price I must pay. For this awkward girl might become the savior of the masses.”

“Sensei! Can we please go now?!” One of the late comers pleaded.“Has it been five minutes?” Aka asked. “No sensei” the late comer replied knowing that this meant they couldn’t begin just yet. Mika will reach the wall by her post.
Back to top Go down
Sosina

Sosina

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime24th August 2021, 12:01 pm

As Mika sped along she was constantly expecting one of her classmates to overtake her, After all they all likely had some form of Training before the Academy right? They grew up knowing more about all this then her after all, and likely their families had been pushing them to get ready or encouraging them to train and do their best. But as she continued to launch herself off the ground along the path she couldn't sense anyone catching up to her, and as she got to the wall she looked back a moment as she started to climb and she was startled to see the lead she had on everyone.

That didn't mean anything though, it was a long course, maybe they were pacing themselves? That was actually a good Idea.. they were in a combat class after all, so likely they were making sure they were still in good condition.. but.. she was still fine.. without the weights, and because of the normal distance she is used to running with those weights, the sprint was not tiring.. Confused as to the actions of the others she decided to just push on and started to rapidly Scale the Wall.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime31st August 2021, 6:46 pm

Maximillian was pretty much in cruise control at this point. He probably could go a bit faster but in truth why should he? What was he getting by overexerting himself for this bozo’s satisfaction? He knew what was happening now wasn’t true for his benefit so like many things in life, what was the point? Let out a sigh he would continue at his normal pace as he watched Mika pull away from the pack. Looking to his left he would notice that he had his fellow Jinchuriki was moving at the same pace while everyone else was behind them. “I know you can do better than this.” The voice in his head said while he made his way throughout the obstacle course and much like every other time he would ignore it and continued moving forward. Once they arrived at the wall he would start climbing at the same pace he was moving not too fast and not slow enough to be left behind.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime2nd September 2021, 7:44 pm

Eostre was... not finding this the easiest. An understatement. She was in the academy not just to advance her Nature manipulation techniques, but to also do her physical attributes. But so far she hadn't been able to work on much. First week and all that. But she was also falling behind, and now absolutely wasn't the time to at least show she could act. With a little burst of chakra she flooded her staff, slamming the hilt in to the ground and gripping it as tightly as she could as it rapidly began to grow, taking Eostre with it an extra 10 feet, before rolling and continuing to run as best as her untrained legs would let her.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime3rd September 2021, 2:58 pm

Ratomi didn't give up, even though he didn't have too many skills like the others and felt like he was lacking. As soon as he made it to the wall, he started to pull on the rope and wipe a glob of sweat off his eyebrow. "Ok, so how am I going to do this? Am I going to climb or...."  Trying to get a small breather, Ratomi started to slowly make his way up with one step at a time. "Ok, one foot over the next foot, heights really are scary....."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training   Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republic Academy(Group E): 5th period, Combat Training
Page 1 of 1