Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kobold Den - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 5:50 pm

Kobotia would cheer when she saw that Koboling had managed to bring in a strange humanoid creature that wore things like they did, naturally she wanted some of that and would decide to put one of the lesser meats aside for tomorrow so that she her and Hunting Squad Beta could eat that particular meal. "Ah I want a taste of that for sure it looks so soft the meat must be extra tender." she said offering some of the Horned Foal meat as well in case one of them wanted to it as well. Still as she ate she would observe that the same people who ate meat ate meat again today whereas the ones who ate berries would likewise continue eating berries although the vast majority seemed to mix it up as they weren't as pick as the others. Sure enough they would all end up finishing their meals and Kobotia would stand up before stretching a bit as she had wanted to head out for a last hunt knowing that they had enough food for the morning in case she was feeling too hungry. She would however scan the area to see if any of hunters were still awake as she didn't want to travel alone, but she would notice that all but Kobosnek was asleep from her own hunting party and thus was trying to supplement her numbers with either Koboling, Koborou or Kobovon.

Spoiler:
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 6:27 pm

With his bit of training done, Koboshiv was rather proud of himself and everything that he had accomplished but he was incredibly tired now. He'd teach Kobodett what he learned tomorrow and he made sure to wave to her so that she knew he remembered. With that done he found himself a nice little patch of ground that wasn't too cold, laid out his cloak so that it would be a bit more comfortable and put his weapons away before lying down. He curled up into a ball and fell asleep on the cloak, snoring softly and dreaming of becoming a great hunter. He'd make the entire Pack proud, he knew it!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 8:13 pm

Koboling, Koborou and Kobovon all sat and ate silently as the den began to quieten down. Most Kobold's slept during the night, so it was only natural that everyone would start settling themselves to get some rest, knowing full well the dangers of going out at night. Ling would shrug as Kobotia mentioned wanting a taste of their prize, offering one of the slices with a flick of her hand as she continued to dig in. The Ling crew weren't really that tired yet, so when Kobotia stood up and stretched out, they all looked on curiously. Swallowing what was already in her mouth, she would pause her feast. "You heading out?" she'd ask hopefully, looking around to find that no one else was really awake besides a few night owl labourers. Could be fun to go out and see what the night brings in, who knows, maybe they will snag a few more of these weird creatures. "We were only just getting warmed up, so if you want help...?" Koborou and Kobovon grinned stupidly at each other, eat faster now that they knew they were likely hunting again.

Kobotia:

Koboshiv:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 9:23 pm

Once the night was over and Koboshiv woke up, he'd stretch for a few moments before scratching his chin and then getting to his feet, lifting up his cloak and pulling it on. He had a few things to do today, the first was to find Kobodett and teach her either how to hide even better than normal or to teach her how to fight with two weapons as he was pretty sure he'd gotten good at it the previous night. The next thing was to join up with one of the hunting teams and head out for the day to hunt and bring in more food. He'd gotten his first taste of blood and he wanted more. He checked his knife and nodded a few times before heading off into the cave and observing in order to see what was going on and if he could pick out Kobodett from amongst the Kobolds that were around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime29th March 2020, 9:54 pm

"Come with me, we are going hunting... At night is far more dangerous so make sure you bring your best gear." Kobotia commanded Hunting Party Beta and would walk out wearing her new helmet and gloves and when they followed her she would nod before exiting the cave. The primary purpose for this was to get some more meat so that they could start building a stockpile but in addition it was so that she could understand the difference between hunting in the day at night with a more experienced group as they had hunted at night previously with Kobolala.
(Kobotia & HP Beta exit)
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 12:30 am

As Koboshiv woke, he would feel well rested and notice that his injuries, if any, had healed miraculously. Morning in the cave was always an interesting time, as the Kobolds arose from their sleep making strange noises and stretching out with painful yawns, before heading off to their respective jobs for the day. Koboshiv, examining the den...would learn nothing. It seems it was still a little hard for him to comprehend the unusual going-ons of the others, but surely if he keeps trying, eventually it'll start to make sense.

Kobodett was also just waking up, she was uncurling from her ball-like sleep not far from Koboshiv, stretching out herself with wide arms and an even wider mouth, yawning out all the restful energy she'd built up. I wonder what we'll do today?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 12:36 am

After spotting the Kobold that had helped train him, he immediately rushed over to her and sat nearby until she was properly awoken, his tail swishing against the ground behind him. Once Kobodett was up he gave her a big grin and then hopped to his feet. "I done lots last day! Followed hunting party and even killed creature! I was very sneaky! None of them even saw me until I attacked! It was amazing. I got cloak and even a new weapon out of it!" He pulled out his short blade to show her before putting it away, his face turning solemn and stoic for a moment. "Am here to repay you for teaching! I learned two new things. I can show you how to be extra sneaky like me! Will cause messy fur though. I think is why not many Kobolds practice it! Or! I learn to fight with two weapons, took lots of practice! Very good for lots of attacks though, kill enemy real quick!" He told her before waiting with large eyes to see which she would ask him to teach her. He knew he didn't have too much time though before the next hunting party went out and he definitely wanted to go alongside them!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:13 am

Kobodett didn't even notice him until a few moments later when he finally started talking. He was very proudly sharing his achievements and showing off his cool new toys. He was a funny one, very energetic to say the least. It's actually kind of hard not to match his enthusiasm. "So you are back yes? Looks like you had good hunt and collect lots right?" She was actually kind of proud of him, but it was also quite early, so it wasn't a conversation that she planned on letting last, until he began speaking again that is. Oh right, she'd forgotten about the promise of him teaching her a skill when he came back, what a delightful start to the morning. It's always an absolute pleasure when one of your investments pays off. "Hmm, Learn sneak but messy fur though...or learn to fight with two weapons? Good question!" Now which would be more useful, to move around quietly, or to dual wield, so to speak. The answer to that is who cares! Messy fur, no way, not in this lifetime. "Gotta be two weapons. Messy fur will not happen to my fur, my fur perfect."

And with that, they will begin training. And just like that, we would realised Kobodett succeeded in learning how to dual wield weapons.

Spoiler:

[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:28 am

"Yes yes! Very good. If we weren't pack, I'd be mad for teaching but not learning!" He laughed at that and stuck his tongue out for a moment before nodding to her. "You have fun today, look after self, practice hard." With that done he ran over to the opening of the Den and then sat down just off to the side, waiting for a Hunting Party to show up. He knew they'd be sent out because they still needed to get food and maybe he'd do well enough that he would get to lead the group sometime! The thought almost caused stars to appear in his eyes but he shook his head and kept it down.

He could feel that he had too much energy so he had to focus and sit still, after all, a wagging tail was likely to ruin his sneaking! He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in, focusing on the air and the energy inside him that wanted to burst out. He didn't know if it was even a real thing but he focused on it and stilled his entire body, including his tail. If he focused really hard maybe he could do something with the energy that wasn't running around the cave all day. He'd try this until a Hunting Party formed and he would go and join them instead.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 1:58 am

Kobodett was really excited, thanking Koboshiv repeatedly before running off further into the cave to practice. Ah it was a good day for a hunt, so much so that Koboling, Koborou and Kobovon haven't yet returned from the previous night, leaving only the Kobotia squad hanging around. Unfortunately they were still sleeping (awaiting their messiah), meaning there weren't any hunting parties that would be leaving anytime soon. But, while he was waiting, he was doing something quick spectacular. The deep breathes in and out, the intense focus, it was all magnificent. Which is why it's such a shame that his concentration was broken by the other loud Kobolds going about their day, screaming and yelling and talking so fast, one had to wonder if they took the time to breathe. I wonder how long he'll be left waiting for the next hunting party? Perhaps he should keep trying to meditate or speak to others in the cave to keep him entertained until some hunters return.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 2:07 am

With his concentration constantly being broken, no headway was made with contacting and using the energy within him. So he gave up on that and flopped onto his back for a few moments, staring up at the cave roof. There were Kobolds missing, a lot were still asleep and yet here he was, full of life and doing nothing but wasting his time with stupid breathing. He'd had enough! Koboshiv leaped up onto his feet and immediately started to apply mud and leaves to his cloak and his fur, making sure that he was well camouflaged before he slipped out of the cave. It was time to go on an adventure of his own, Hunting Party be damned he'd find food himself and bring it back!

Spoiler:

[Koboshiv Exits]
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 9:00 pm

Kobolala was beginning to adjust to life as a beta after expecting to starve before their alpha came along. She saw much strength in her Kobold brethren and there was so much pride in that fact. Holding the Aqua Barb and getting up she got her feed for the morning and set about checking out the goings on from her sleep in.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 9:11 pm

Before she fully woke up a screen would appear before her, asking her to assign an additional stat point into one of her attributes while a list of them would be shown to her. Once she made that choice she would feel the daily rush of new strength that she got from simply surviving another day, this would prompt her to have her realization and she would hear footsteps approaching her with Koboren looking at her with a sort of shine in her eyes. "Uh hihi Kobolala, alpha not back from hunt yet, you in charge now. Beta hunting party went with alpha too so...Kobosnek and Kobodirk wait for you near front of cave in case you want hunt with them." she said quickly filling her in as she had seemed off for a little bit but now Kobolala seemed to have returned to her former self.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 11:04 pm

Koboshiv appeared back in the Den with a grin on his features. He pulled out his lesser Water Stone and used it to wash himself off, cleaning away his camouflage. He then ran over to the food pile and put down the meat that he was able to get from the two creatures that he had slain. Although he did eat half of the Locust meat to keep himself ticking over and because he believed he deserved it after such a good hunt! He then put down the Locust leg that he had taken off in one of the other piles so someone else could take it as a weapon. He was proud of what he'd done and he quickly ran off to another part of the Den, setting down his cloak before flopping on top of it, spending a few moments breathing and just relaxing. Who knew fighting was so much fun!

Once he sat back up, he started to think and took out his spirit stone, looking at it for a few moments. He knew it made water... And he also knew that if someone swallowed it then it made their barb all watery... He'd seen someone do that after all. So he took out his Foal Horn and then put the Spirit Stone against it and focused, trying to push the energy into the weapon as hard as he could. If it worked for Kobolds, surely it could work for a weapon after all! He'd try it all dang night if he had to!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime30th March 2020, 11:40 pm

Koboshiv was able to pull apart the hard thick plate that protected the foolish kama mantis who stole a share of his food from earlier, the thick plate was great a for protecting his chest from seriously painful attacks. The locust leg was koboshiv put down was soon stared at by another kobold before shrugging his shoulders adding it to the equipment he wore. when he put the two together he wasn't able to get the specific effect he wanted instead the spirit stone would fall apart in his hands, cause him to lose out on the stone and fall asleep without it.

koboshiv:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 3:27 pm

Kobotia would arrive at the Kobold Den dragging the fearsome corpse of the Black Wolf Leader followed in by Koborou who was dragging in the corpse of it's Black Wolf Beta, and the remainder of Hunting Party Beta carrying the carved Armored Tanuki meat atop their shells. "Everyone gather up, I have news to inform you all during the feast. Wake up Koboshiv, this is important!." Kobotia said before asking Koboren to wake up Koboshiv as she had seen that he had been pulling his weight as usual and saw that he had potential similar to Kobolala. There would be a bit of changes coming to their structure as she wanted to spend this feast learning what they had gotten up to in her absence. When Koboshiv was awake she would beckon him closer to her while calling over Koboling. "I need your help carving this, I want it's skull as a helmet and it's fur as a new pelt similar to my old one, and it's tail for a covering for mine." Kobotia said before realizing that she sounded a bit selfish and thus would reward them if they managed to help her successfully.

"Koboren, what did the Foragers & Diggers get for us today. Also did the Alpha Hunting Party head out today or did they stay inside?" she would ask once that was done, as she wanted to get a good read for their food supply. Though Koboalpha would inform her that they hadn't head out whereas Koboshiv had already eaten before the others causing her to narrow her eyes at him. "Understandable since I was not here but next time, eat extra meat outside any brought in to be shared with pack. It's not a good example to be set by a Beta" she said her voice remaining casual but expecting him to react with excitement.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 31st March 2020, 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 3:59 pm

Being awoken by someone else was never a good thing, especially when one was angry at losing their water stone. However after being told that Kobotia needed him, Shiv was a bit happier getting up and shaking himself out. He pulled his cloak on as well as his breastplate before rushing over to the Pack Leader and immediately stopping when he saw the body that she was carrying. It was one of the biggest creatures he had ever seen and the entire hunting party was here... They'd managed to kill these wolves without losing any Kobolds? He was amazed.

He was even more amazed when he was asked to help carve the giant wolf. "Sorry, Kobotia, I gave rest of meat into pile though. Very true though, not good example for Beta to... To..." His mind short-circuited for a few moments as he looked at Kobotia before it finally sunk in what she meant by that. "Koboshiv is Beta?!" He gasped loudly, eyes massive before immediately nodding several times rapidly. "Will do much better from now on, yes!" He declared before immediately drawing his organic barb, shaking himself out and setting about helping her carve the Black Wolf Leader. He focused specifically on getting the pelt off of the Wolf, leaving the skull and tail to someone else while he worked.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 5:48 pm

being that the group had a had a well deserved rest and was ready for the day koboling, kobotia, and koboshiv would see excellent results from their carving as Koboshiv and koboling were able  to get excellent result carving out the equipment for their boss. kobotia on the hand would slightly damage hers since focus wasn't completely on the carve rather it was listening to koboalpha, who would tell her the result from the digging journey from earlier. "they recieved 3 mercury, one tin, and a rock." he stated before showing kobotia the six bags of berries, and two bags of roots.

Carving cell:

kobotia:

Koboling:

koboshiv:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 6:06 pm

"Um, the foragers managed to bring in a new type of food course, called a fruit, in addition to 2 Nuts & 2 Berries, but today it was the Diggers who really shined like Koboalpha said Koboren said with Koboyan looking rather proud of himself whereas Kobotoxi seemed more interested in starting the feast as she wanted to eat that fruit. The other Kobolds would start to gather around before taking places so that they could have the feast and Koboalpha, Kobosnek & Kobodirk had spent today inside waiting for Kobotia to return but also practicing their skills to remain sharp.

----------------------

Kobotia would try and focus on carving the Black Wolf Leader's pelt careful to not get in the way of the other two as they worked she would see that Koboling was focused on trying to remove the jawbone leaving the extraction of the helmet to Koboshiv. It was a difficult job and she was satisfied in it, but she would truly be glad when she saw the work Koboling & Koboshiv did. "Yes, you are, Koboren can you get the Organic Orb & one of the Lesser Water Stones from the Loot Pile." Kobotia said and would watch as Koboren went to do just that putting her carve down before before speaking up again as she moved to join the rest of them to eat at the feast. "In addition I'm going to be creating a more in depth organizational system, right now it doesn't matter but I will be introducing the first other rank Gamma. Gammas will be in charge of each party. So Kobotoxi you are now the Gamma of the Forager Party, Koboyan you are now the Gamma of the Digger Party. Koboren since you are the only Identifier we have you aren't going to be a Gamma yet, but later if we get any pups who want to learn you'll be promoted. Furthermore I'm reshuffling the Hunting Parties, now that we have two Beta's they'll be leading the hunting parties when I'm not around or if I set out on my own." she said gesturing to Koboshiv & Kobolala while she would have the two hunting parties choose who they wished to hunt with each day to keep things well rounded.

"Now then, the boss meat is special, we won't eat all of it today but other than that... let's eat! Kobotia said before starting to eat while observing everyone to ensure that they understood some of the changes she enacted. Still her mind was on her new equipment, though she would make sure that Koboling & Koboshiv got a portion of the Boss Meat for assisting her with the carves, saving the last two portions for another meal for herself tomorrow & Kobolala whenever she wanted to eat it. Koborou & Kobovon would have first pick of the Black Wolf Beta Meat, whereas the rest would eat the same way they did last time, Kobotoxi & Koboren sticking to plants while Koboalpha & Koboyan sticking to meat with the rest mixing it up.

Carves:

Food Calculation:

Diggers:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 6:41 pm

Despite being focused on his carving, it was obvious that Shiv was listening in and was quite excited about the promotion he'd been given, as well as being given his own hunting party. The idea of getting to fight alongside other Kobolds and take down even bigger threats, maybe even ones like this wolf, it made him far too excited. His tail lashed around behind him and he turned towards Kobotia as she declared that everyone should eat. "I ate already, so I will continue to carve while the others eat! I should tell though... I lost spirit stone, tried to make water go into Foal Horn but it not work, lost stone trying it. Thought I was being smart but was wrong." He hummed quietly and gave a shrug.

"Will need to go looking for water tomorrow." He said simply before turning and moving to the beta, scanning over it for a few moments before licking his Barb clean and getting back to work. There was more than the leader after all and so he started to carve away at the Beta, hoping to get a good pair of gloves for himself out of the pelt of the Beta, would help protect him when he went into battle next after all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime31st March 2020, 7:05 pm

the excitement koboshiv was showing while doing the carve was distracting yet a testimony to how far he cam from when he first started carving. as it would result in great equipment but it wasn't better than the work he did for Kobotia, it would seem as he was trying to let his leader shine to those around him but he would know on the inside he could've done better by paying more attention to what he was doing.
while koboshiv's carving was going on the rest around him would finish eating before he actually gave kobotia a chance to explore during the day time unless of course she wanted lay down for a bit and wait on koboshiv to finish working before returning back outside.
Koboshiv:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 12:36 am

"I see, Koboren can supply you with a single replacement but that is it, tomorrow we will have to find a more stable water supply as you said, and I'll task the foragers with finding something to store liquids in so that we can begin building up a water supply in advance for when our spirit stones run out. Furthermore it is why I had tasked the diggers with continuing to mine as hopefully we could find something useful underground that could either lead us to more spirit stones or at least get us closer to having water." she said with a sigh before going off to a corner as there was something she needed to try. Something which involves trying to focus her mana into throat before growling, she felt that this time she might be able to do it.

Kobotia would spend the morning trying to work on gaining magic, she knew that the skill she had been trying to obtain using her vocal chords would be useful and thus would spend time trying to learn how to use it. Doing so would consume her and even if she did manage to obtain it she would continue practicing until it was night time. After which during the night time she would have another bite to eat of the Black Wolf Leader before slipping into meditation trying to work on something to recover her mana supply so that she could continue practicing. All she knew is that tomorrow would be an important day for the Kobold's she could sense it within herself as she was already starting to feel the coming on of certain...changes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 4:51 pm

After several hours and serving of the black wolf leader trying to obtain the magic skill and meditation skill she finally accomplished it, she would work on the skills for three hours before decide it was about that time to go to sleep. While asleep the foreign language would appear to her once more realizing that she could also read these as if she grew up reading it “stage 1: part one complete” it read.

Despite the fact that she had that strange dream, the sound of groans could be heard deeper in the cave. The sound of two kobolds practicing their new skills could be heard from where kobotia laid. Upon waking up later on with the sun out she was a bit more aware of her body and her more sensitive organs.

Kobotia:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 5:07 pm

After getting his replacement water stone, Koboshiv realised that there wasn't any hunts going out tonight which was fair. He thought about going out on his own but then he looked at the wolves and decided he'd much rather go out with a team. Thus he would spend the night dedicating himself to training.

He put away his weapons and armour for a bit, other than his organic barb which he swung around for a few moments, loosening up his arms and shoulders. He knew he could get more power out of his body, he could feel so much energy whenever he struck at an opponent and he knew he could hit harder if he really tried. He wasn't willing to risk breaking any of his weapons though so he'd do this in the air but would spend the night attempting to force as much energy into his blows as he could, stabbing and swiping at the air as though he were in a proper fight, forcing his body through pain and even damage if he had to. It was going to hurt but he knew he'd be fine in the morning, the others seemed to be like that anyway so why would he be any different? Thus he set himself to learning to attack as recklessly as possible, even going so far as to damage himself if he had to.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 9:01 pm

After receiving the water stone and catching out his own pair of gloves, koboshiv would find that through his long portion of training he would be able to unlock a skill. Thus the time he spent swinging his organic barb in the air he would find that there was something hurting him every time he performed this move but the strike would indeed feeling more powerful and the more he did it the more the pain increased. Eventually he would stop and go to sleep to start a fresh. Unlike kobotia he did receive any type of congratulations in his dream instead he would find that the foreign language would say “New skill unlock: reckless attack” the details of the skill however was redacted so even if he entered to he’d have to wait until morning to see it.

After his dream the sounds of foreign skills being used could be heard further in the den almost echoing out to the part of it where he rested.

Koboshiv:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobold Den
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next