Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

Kobold Den - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 9:32 pm

The weird words that kept appearing was starting to bother Koboshiv. He had no idea what they wanted nor why they were appearing. He was used to his head being filled with thoughts that he knew were his own, ideas and fantasies and the like. He wasn't expecting things that definitely weren't his own to show up in his head! That was supposed to be his place, no one else's. He huffed quietly but took off his armour and laid down his cloak before curling up on it, making sure to tuck his spirit stone away as he went to sleep. He'd done enough training, now it was time to rest and head out into the wilderness tomorrow. There were always new things to hunt, more creatures to slay and ever better adventures to find. His dreams were pleasant that night and he looked forward to the sunrise...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime1st April 2020, 11:52 pm

Kobotia would wake up and feel the surge of strength she typically felt from waking up, but in addition she would feel something else. A burning feeling in her nether regions and a hot feeling spreading through her body and she would observe to try and see if there was anyone else feeling this way. She would see that Koboalpha seemed be be sporting a very fascinating erect bodypart and she would force herself to look away and try to focus all in all she learned that growing up also made things become more apparent to her. "Ugh...there has to be something in the air...but Koboalpha is looking like a snack..." she thought to herself before putting smacking her face to regain her focus as she wasn't going to let these new urges define her. The urge to put her parts together with his parts was strong but the need to provide for her pack was more important.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 12:55 am

Koboalpha shamelessly was looking down and hiding his enlarged regioned, he decide to relocate himself to an area further away from people without going much deeper into the cave. once he found his corner he would begin to preform some exercises for his arm and his other region, hoping that one of the female kobolds were as curious as he was. "I Wonder if she's going to boss me around around again today... he thought his head slightly turned behind he toward kobotia but would make a swift recovery as the speed of his exercise increased.

while koboalpha shamelessly played in the corner koboren would emerge from the deeps of the den with her early morning exercises, as it was her  and two other kobold who were working on a few of their skills. if one was to use observe on her, it was quite obvious that she keep them coming back to their training
Kobotia & Koboalpha & kobren:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 3:20 pm

Kobolala took the offer morning meal from her alpha, tucking in and listening to what was going on. It seemed she was not the only beta any more. That was fair though. "What is on the plans for today my alpha?" She said with meat still between her teeth being ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 3:40 pm

Koboshiv for his part woke up feeling pretty good and not horny in the slightest. The moment he got up and stretched he kind of sniffed the air for a few moments and wondered if there was something wrong. He was sure he'd smelled this before but he might've been too young to remember that, back in the days where he was just a wee pup that didn't know how to sneak yet. He pulled on his cloak and his breastplate, checking his weapons and then nodding. He wandered over to Kobotia and sat nearby, the smell was stronger here and he wrinkled his nose slightly.

"Take a group out hunting? More food is needed and might be able to find water." He told her simply, scanning around to see if anyone was up for going out for a hunt, hopefully there'd be enough for two parties as Lala also seemed to be up and about. "Could go alone if others are busy?" He asked, tapping his tail against the ground behind him, he was doing his best to restrain his energy, he needed to set a good example now that he was a Beta!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 4:05 pm

Kobotia would pant a bit before regaining her composure when her Beta's asked her a question she would briefly close her eyes to focus before exhaling and speaking slowly. "O-okay I need you to take Hunting Team Beta with you to the West hopefully you can find some place we can get water form, if not then the monsters on in that area are probably stronger than the rest so it would be a good place to hunt to bring back a large meal but be careful. As for you Koboshiv, uh Koboalpha is indisposed at the moment so I need you to take Kobosnek and Kobodirk out on a hunt, search for the remaining Black Wolf Beta it should still be wounded so look for blood trails and I want you to finish it off. I'll be um talking with Koboren for a bit there are some questions I need to ask her." Kobotia said before shakily walking off while pressing her legs together seriously these new feelings were going to be the death of her.

Either way she would eventually get to Koboren before trailing after her as she went deeper into the Kobold Den and would whistle for Koboalpha to come with her as she could see him occasionally glancing at her which was making her even more hot and bothered. But she had a reputation to maintain as the alpha and as such couldn't fall prey to these base instincts. "Koboren, where are you going? Also..did Kobogranny ever tell you anything about strong feelings or urges of any kind?" she said in a whisper not wanting to be overheard by any not already in the conversation. In fact she would use observe to quickly scan to see if there were any more Kobold's who seemed like they were off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 4:16 pm

Kobolala nodded her fuzzy little head, and collected her gear. If her leader had a task for her, then she would do it. "Hunting Team Beta, we bring back a source of water for us all." Her peculiarly coloured barb in hand for a weapon should she need it, she would lead the small team out and heading west.

(Kobolala Exit)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 4:24 pm

Shiv pounded his hand against his breastplate in response before rushing over to the entrance to the Kobold Den and giving out a bit of a bark. He wasn't trying to command them, it wasn't really his thing, instead it was more to grab their attention. "Kobodirk! Kobosnek! With me!" Koboshiv spent the time it would take them to get their stuff together to get himself covered in dirt once more as well as his usual twigs and leaves. With his camouflage in place he felt much more comfortable and would speak to the two that would be working with him.

"We hunt the Wolf that got away. Follow the blood, there might even be steps to follow. Nice and quiet, follow, now." He told them simply, laying it all out before taking out his foal horn, clamping it between his teeth and then pressing his tail up under his body in his usual hunting configuration to make sure that reaching for the barb was as easy as possible. He then waved to the pair of them and slid out into the daylight before heading East.

Koboshiv:

Kobodirk and Kobosnek:

[Koboshiv, Kobodirk and Kobosnek Exit]
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 5:28 pm

Koboalpha would shamefully look behind him when he heard kobotia call him, despite the fur that covered his body he could be seen avoiding eye contact with those around him. He’d rose to his feet and followed behind kobotia, the sweet smell of what she hid would make it even hard for him to control his thoughts or his other region. “Kobotia I think this is what the humans call puberty!” she responded as she’d been one of those affect by the libido and so were the other two male kobolds she’d had in the deeper depths of the cave with her early this morning. Kobotia would observe that koboren’s body wasn’t affecting her as much as she had dealt with her new found urges with kobosnek and kobotom earlier. The other kobold who’d experience these urges was kobodirk but he tried to hide it by simply ignoring it.

Kobotia:

hunting party Alpha:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 6:35 pm

"I see... maybe there is more info in her room. Let's go." Kobotia said before walking past to where Kobogranny's space was within the deeper parts of their Den. Still she hadn't been this far into the Den before and thus wanted to explore a bit to see the progress the diggers had made and see if she had missed anything due to being so focus on making sure all of the pack was fed. She was concerned that she hadn't been seeing everything the den had to offer seeing as after the coup she had been so focused on making it day by day she hadn't spent time to really process.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 7:09 pm

while searching the deeper parts of the cave she would notice that the tunnel would eventually become wide enough that they would have to follow each other in an orderly file line, where kobtia lead the group, koboalpha was behind her followed by koboren. Koboalpha would increase his pace so that he was constantly bumping into koboalpha with his member while koboren would follow them casually. Further up the tunnel they arrived to three doors each of the doors were closed, but they all had a distinguishing smell between then. the one on the left had the a sour smell similar to a fruit who rippened a bit too much, the middle had a less refined smell more similar to war, the last however was a sweeter smell than the other two.

kobotia:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:15 pm

Koboalpha was being really distracting right now and it was taking all she could do to resist turning around and dealing with her problem then and there but instead she would turn so that she could glare at him. "Quit it, I'm trying to focus. Koboalpha go and open that room, Kobotom that room and I'll open this room" She commanded while pointing at the pleasant smelling roomfor Kobotom, the slightly sour smelling one for Koboalpha and she would open the room which smelled like war.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime2nd April 2020, 10:40 pm

each kobold would find something significant different in each of the room, in the room kobotom entered he would found 4 berries laying on the ground erupting the sweet smell of fruit but it didn't exactly solve the problem he was hoping for. kobotom would look into the room kobotia enter and watch as the room was filled with darkness which made it impossible to see exactly what was inside of it. within the room koboalpha went into their would be soft moans but it was soft enough not to travel through the distance they'd came from, if they decided to take a look they would see koboalpha putting in a bit of work on one of the beastwoman who were locked up by chains and were stripped of clothes altogether.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 12:02 am

Kobotia would frown as she couldn't see into the darkness but would resolve herself to come back with a light source at some point. She would then check on Kobotom before noticing the berries and observing them so she could see exactly what their functions were. Regardless she would tell him to hand them over to Koboren while they went to go check on the moans they heard coming from the other room. "I see... so that's how more Kobolds are made this room is really important, Kobotom mate with the other one, hopefully they can get pregnant and we can have more Kobolds in our pack." Kobotia said callously, she would use observe to see if she could observe the beastwomen as she could see that they were well past the point of return not even worthy of being called Omega they were just tools at this point. Still she would make sure if they acquired others that they wouldn't let them degrade to this point a sshe was sure that having willing captives could be useful in their own ways.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 12:40 am

kobotom would look around to see if she actually talking to him, once he came to the conclusion that she was most definitely talking to him, he would hand the berries over and run to the room to join koboalpha in giving the beastwoman the business. the two began to go faster as if they were testing who would ultimately get to the finish line despite the fact that koboalpha had a head start Kobotom was confident in his new found skill.

Upon observing the rooms kobotia would see a torch in the room with the with the sweet smell, when she grabbed the torch and brought it to the room which was dark, she would find three tier 0 tools. The first was a goblin basket, which was made with the skull of a goblin as a basket and two hands connecting together form a handle despite how it the goblin design it sill had marks of blood on them, the next item was small it could be held in one hand, the base of it was made from a type of wood from the forest but the hard part was defiantly Tin. The final item was something that a few of them human hunter carried around to deal with carves, the blade of the weapon seem dull, weak almost, butit wasn't rusty one bit.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:02 am

Kobotia would observe the torch trying to find out what was used to make it, before taking it with her to the room of darkness, there she would find the items and use observe on each of them so that she could figure out how to best use them. She would sigh if her suspicions were correct in which case she would place put both of the tools in the basket before telling Koboren to carry it while they went back to the main part of the burrow. She might just have to draft up a whole new party, though it didn't have to be a major one just now her hunting parties needed some other additional parameters for when they encountered beastmen. Still it was a lot to think about, personally she felt she needed to channel this into something productive otherwise she'd be unduly affected by this new libido.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 2:36 am

kobotia would return to the burrow to see a few of the kobolds lazying around, others were preforming simple task but the tasks weren't significant enough to gain them skills. little to none of the kobolds were skilled enough to get beastman and beastwoman on their own but their was more than enough time to train them so that they could hopefully pick up on the skills used by the hunter party.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime3rd April 2020, 4:54 pm

"Kobotoxi, use this from now one when you go foraging it should allow you to bring back more food. Koboyan maybe this will help with your digging? Koboren keep this with you, I'll tell you when it's time to use that, I have a special plan for it." Kobotia said after adding the berries to the food pile handing over the basket to Kobotoxi due to her being the leader of the foragers while the shovel went to Koboyan. The blade would remain with Koboren as while she knew it could help with carving she was confident that their way of doing things was better than what they had at the moment. "Alright! I'll be practicing until it's dark, but Kobotoxi teach the two who haven't learnt yet how to forage and go gather some food, diggers continue the Den expansion things are looking nice but I want new areas. Koboalpha, Kobotom, Koboren feel free to keep practicing...we need the numbers after all." Kobotia said before going off to the side to practice her new skill primarily on those who hadn't been paying attention as she wasn't using command but merely speaking to them normally. Fortunately if it worked they would be even more motivated to run and do that she couldn't imagine being under the effect of her growl would be a fun thing for anyone, but she would make sure not to overdo it so that she could meditate to recover her MP before she decided to head out for her night hunt.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime4th April 2020, 12:41 am

by the the time kobotia was finished with her training, the forager team would return with with 8 bags of berries even though the were other things that tasted better; yet it wasn't worth the complain. "Kobotia we finished our trip today, and was wondering if you had any meat for us" their motives for a hard day of work was finally revealed, but it wasn't to much of a problem since she had their undying loyalty. It wasn't too long before the digging team would return with two blocks of salt and one ore of mercury, they would wait to be instructed on what to do with the ores they brought in.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime9th April 2020, 2:56 pm

Kobotia would frown as her hunters hadn't come back yet but she was glad that these ones had done so good and would make sure to reward them when she got the chance. "Not yet but when the hunters return I'll make sure they set aside a little extra for your results today. Keep it up, I take it the basket helped? Also interesting finds put that one in the ore pile but those...." Kobotia said using observe on the rock salt causing her to tilt her head to the side and then look towards Koboren before sticking out her tongue. "Hm this is a tough one, for now leave it with Koboren, when I return from my hunt today I'll figure out what to do with it. Keep up the good work." she said with a smile before deciding to head out on her own, it seemed that night time had come and she was ready to use the extra energy she had in order to fight for her life under the cover of the night. Personally she was looking for something in particular but who knows if she'll be able to find it.

(Kobotia exits)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 12:07 am

Kobotia would sigh as she entered their home managing to walk over to the food pile and promptly dump all of her recently gained corpses into the pile and then walking deeper into their den eventually getting to the place where they held their captives. If Koboshiv decided to follow her she would speak up when they got there, as there where shackles that she could see that were free, meaning she could shackle the Lizardkin there. "This is how more Kobold's are made, I call them, Omega not of pack but still more useful to us than meat. With those, male Kobolds can make more pups, with him female Kobolds will be able to have more pups faster than doing it with each other. Spread word among older Kobolds no one touches him before I do." she said before going back to the food pile once the Lizardkin was secure and sitting down with a sigh and eating the Armored Tanuki that she had already carved. Once she was full then she would take a drink of her Lesser Water Spirit stone and get to work trying to carve their newly gained food.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 12:16 am

Koboshiv entered shortly after Kobotia, putting down the Kitsune, Tanuki and Horned rabbit onto the pile as well before following along behind his Alpha. New information was always good after all. He listened intently while she explained and then scratched his cheek for a few moments. "Are pups going to be... Lizards or Kobolds?" He'd ask simply, waiting for a response and realising halfway through his waiting that he didn't really care. So once an answer was given he'd move off and tell the rest of the Pack that they weren't to touch the Lizard until after Kobotia told them to. With that done, and after a quick meal as he hadn't eaten in a while, he pulled out his barb and moved over to the Tanuki and Kitsune that had been slain recently, shaking himself out and getting to work.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 8:33 am

The contrasting between the two would fall quiet before the starving members of the pack would gather around, letting their excitement get the better of them, as their tail slapped against the floor in sync. Kobotia would get annoyed with their excitement for the food, which would cause her to rush the first carve to simply throw it in a direction to get them away from her. Finally the sound was gone give both her and koboshiv a better chance to relax while they carve, which ended up being pretty successful for them.

Spoiler:

Carved:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 10:04 am

Kobotia would frown a bit as she hadn't been trying for gloves with the seven colored bats but she guess she was so used to carving a certain way they had come out like that, still they were useful though one of them was clearly superior to the other. This meant one was probably better for combat in comparison to the other and she would look to Koboshiv before making her decision as he got first dibs before she spread any extras to those within their pack. "They will be Kobold, or they will be Lizardkin, if they are Kobold then they are Zeta if they are Scaly then they are Omega. Can become Zeta if do good for pack, but only because born from Kobold. If they are both Kobold and something else, still Zeta because Kobold's are pack regardless of what they look like." she said before yawning as she was quite tired and thus she would walk over to the danger pile to begin sorting as they now had enough to make a new pile.

"This is the Gear Pile, we'll put extra weapons or armor here. Oh, this is for you by the way, put it in your tail it's special not get from Kobold but something else." Kobotia said as she moved the other gloves to the pile and would take off her own Horned Foal Gloves as she was upgrading to the Seven Colored Bat Gloves that were pristine. "I'm so tired, whatever you don't want leave it in pile, other Beta get first pick, then Gammas, anyone else asks Alpha, Beta or Gamma before picking unless needed right away." she would hand over the Gnoll Organic Barb to Koboshiv as the Gnoll she hunted seemed to have an underdeveloped Organic Barb but she knew with proper effort it could be quite useful for her Beta. Besides he was the only Beta with just 1 organic barb which she didn't like, as she the Alpha had three, her betas needed to have two.

She would yawn again before sneaking towards a pile of Kobolds to sleep next to and would drift off to sleep with no idea how the next day was going to go.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 1:24 pm

Koboshiv looked over everything with a critical eye before giving a shrug. He didn't need any of this, he already had a good set of gloves and wielding a shield would interfere with his double weapon set up. For a moment he did wonder if he could hold a shield in his tail but decided that was a little silly. He decided to just let everyone else have a go at the gear, although Lala would of course get first dibs on anything that was around.

Then Kobotia handed him a Barb that was a little different from his own. He looked at it before giving it a sniff. "Okay, Kobotia." He said simply, did his Alpha have a plan or was this simply a gift? He decided it was a gift and happily slid it into his tail, tucking his own Barb into his breastplate instead for safekeeping and then heading off into the darkness to get his own little place to sleep. He took all of his equipment off, laid down his cloak and then curled up on the floor with a smile on his face. It'd been a good day of hunting...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobold Den
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next