Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kobold Den - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 9:20 pm

During the Carving Process Vampstia would take great care to collect the blood of the Eclipse King Cobra so that it wouldn't go to waste though it seemed she would need to get things which could store liquids for them in the future as she knew with her new rank-up she would be drinking blood more often than she would be eating. Vampstia would look at their carves before nodding divesting herself of her old equipment so that she could be free to try on the new ones, sure they were a bit big for her but it wasn't to the degree that she couldn't wear them they just were a little loose. She could grow into the cloak and the bracers, and would hand over the blade to Withoshiv as she much preferred to use her organic weaponry to fight over anything else. "I think I'll use one of the Lesser Spirit Stones to enchant the pit they are digging so we can have a second resource pool magnetic rocks sound useful. Though you are right we might need to make traps it would help our hunters bring in more food as well so it's always a plus." she said to Withoshiv before clearing her voice and standing up to attract everyone's attention. "It's time for our feast! Gather round everyone." she commanded and when everyone had gathered she would proceed to use perceive to watch her pack eat to ensure everyone got a fair share. It seemed that they hadn't managed to hunt enough this time as such she would allow her Zeta's to partake in the boss meat as otherwise their wouldn't be enough for everyone. After all Zeta's ate first, then Alpha, then Beta & Gammas, then Delta & Epsilon and finally Omega, it was fortunate for them as it would make their first skill acquisitions far easier.

Food Calculation:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 9:41 pm

"Magnetic rocks? A good way to teach the use of projectiles, more powerful than simple stones taken from the ground." Shiv said as he scratched at his chin and looked at what was getting swapped and not used. For the first time in a long time, he removed his cloak properly, folded it up and set it aside in his sleeping area, it was heavily damaged, covered in rents and spattered with blood. It was one of the first things he had ever carved and it had served him well, it was time to put it to rest. In turn he took Tia's gnoll cloak from her as she swapped it out and then spun the fang blade around in his hand a few times.

"A powerful weapon. I thank you for this." He bowed his head low before taking his place for the feast, eating his fill of the snake's meat and supping on its blood, he was one of the pack that had Carnivore so the blood wasn't likely to poison him. He let out a long, content sigh afterwards and moved away to the area he had set aside for himself. He was the largest in the Den by far and he'd need some extra space for training. Hopefully nothing would interrupt his training or if it did, hopefully it'd be something that would let him sharpen his dual wielding skills.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime30th November 2020, 7:28 pm

As the massive pack of Kobolds finished their feast, a young guard Kobold would come running in, searching for Tia or one of the others higher up the food chain. It looked frantic, concern clearly showing on its face, but before it could explain, a voice echoed from the entrance of the den. It became louder as the creature moved closer. At first the group appeared to be only shadows, though with Tia's impressive Perception abilities, she'd be able to make out the correct count of moving figures before they stepped into the light of the main space. Fourteen in total, whatever these things were, there were plenty of them and all of the Kobold's hunting had returned. What's thissss then? A shrill female voice came from the front. The voice was scraping, haunting, and sent a chill down the spine of most nearby. Some of the younger Kobold seemed to quiver just from the sound.

A feassst, in our honor? You sssshouldn't have. The creature said as it looked down at the table scraps and rinds of fruit. Oh? Didn't ssssave any for the guessssts of honor? How rude. Terrible hossssts, eh Urdtres? The Chupacabra asked another of the beasts in the doorway. Aye boss, right rude it is. Urdtres said with a sneer. We come baring all these gifts and whats-it and this be the thanks we get? The urd sucked wind down his throat before spitting a fat lugie at one of the smaller Kobold.
No matter, I'm sssssure we can find something to eat here. Chupuna said, licking her lips as she gazed across the gathered Kobold.
Ssspeaking of, where'ss the old one? Chupuna asked, addressing no one in particular.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime1st December 2020, 1:26 am

Vampstia was smiling before her smile disappeared when one of the Kobolds she had on guard ran in frantically causing her to turn to the exit, that was when a voice rang out causing her blank facial expression to turn into a frown. She let the new arrivals speak while she used perceive to scan all of them so she could see what they were, and other than the leader of the bunch the others were of no consequence as such she would open her mouth. "Kneel down and bow your heads on the ground until I say to get up again" she commanded the older generation, before standing up and wondering just how many of them would be able to resist her Command Greater Kobold. She had a feeling the Chupacabra wouldn't submit but that was fine she didn't really intend on making her submit she just didn't want interference. "I'm Vampstia the alpha of this pack. There will be no more cannibalism within our den, if you agree kneel down like the others, otherwise...  Betas, Gammas kill the ones who refuse to submit. After all...more blood for the Blood Goddess." Vampstia said in crisp Kobonish before channeling mana into her voice and howling out aiming for the Chupacabra should she not submit to her authority.

Spoiler:

Combat:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime1st December 2020, 1:11 pm

As soon as the guard came in panicked, Shiv growled and slid his body close to the ground, melding into the shadows in his usual way. He held one hand against the ground, claws digging slightly into the dirt, the other slowly drew his new Fang Blade and he prowled around the edge of the cave, drawing closer to the entrance. Once he was in position, he narrowed his eyes and channeled mana through the orb in his snout, readying it to empower his claws.

He'd wait to see if the Chupacabra submitted and if not, he knew his purpose. He'd immediately swing out of the darkness behind her, his fang blade driving down to her shoulder as his claws, now spewing motes of green light, swung around to drive into her throat, aiming to wound her. He knew Tia would want a new sacrifice so he wouldn't try and kill the chupacabra, instead knocking her unconscious if he was able to. How dare these fools come to this Den and try and claim ownership? They knew nothing and he would show them the error of their ways.

Combat:

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime2nd December 2020, 10:16 am

OOC:

One by one the older generation would seem to be compelled to fall to their knees as instructed before Tia, all except one that is. A smaller Kobold, or some variant known as a Gith Sorcerer by the looks of him would remain standing, regarding Tia with mild amusement. My, my, bravo my dear. Bravo indeed. His strange accent was accompanied by a petite clap as he spoke. By the way, you can call of your dog in the shadows over there. Yes, hello there poochie, I see you! The sorcerer said, bending over and offering a small wave in the direction of Shiv. He straightened once more, looking over the collection of older generation Kobolds, some who regarded him with a sneer or low growl. He stepped forward, weaving through the hunched bodies of his companions with what looked to be a tall branch in hand. His clothes, or at least the furs and hides he draped himself in seemed finer and more similar to what the civilized races would wear compared to his more rough and tough companions beneath him.

I must say dear, it's so nice to see someone with some real intelligence taking charge. My compatriots you see, while useful in their own way just aren't much to talk to these days. Oh sure, Una and Tres could tear me limb from limb while I slept, but ask them to figure out how to divvy up the hunt and they're all sorts of backwards suddenly. He threw back his head with a high, noble laugh. Mhmm yes well, clearly you have things under control here. Far be it from me to try to get in the way. Oh sure, back in my hey days I could consume my brothers with the best of them, but nowadays...blech, how barbaric. Though, some of the others from my generation still enjoy the occasional Kobold snack, I must admit. He said, shaking his head.

Anywho, we have food and slaves from our journey to the civilized encampments, though SOMEONE, not naming names mind you, He held up a hand and not so discreetly indicated one of the kneeling Gnolls, Got a little hungry along the way. So one may be missing an arm, fair warning. I can't promise my brothers and sisters will be as cooperative, though you seem to have a good hold on them now. Do as you must, but where might I set up my dear?

Info and Stuffs:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime2nd December 2020, 9:49 pm

Vampstia would raise and eyebrow when she saw that all of them bare the Gith had been forced to submit and she would raise a hand so that Withoshiv wouldn't attack him as she could see he wasn't attempting to attack. "Interesting, thanks for being reasonable I could use someone with your skillset as I'm assuming you are skilled with magic. But do take care how you refer to my Beta, after all he is my trusted second in command. Gammas bring the captives and put them over there. Deltas, Epsilons bring in the carts they brought and follow Foboren's instructions to sort them into the piles." Vampstia said before motioning for her kobolds to bring in the spoils and sure enough they would do so bringing in the five carts, two of which were filled with food, two with gear and the last with raw materials. She would use discern to ensure the beastman who had lost an arm was stable before walking past GithDos. "Felolala can explain how we run things now, she is my other Beta. I have to see how useful the rest of them are but I do have a Gamma position that you would be the perfect fit for." she said gesturing towards the Felwrought Kobold.

"Tell me all the skills, proficiencies, and magic you know and their levels when I tap you on the back." she said and would do so first starting with the Chupacabra then going to; the Winged Kobolds, the Kobold Archers, the Kobold Mage, the Kobold Genin, the Gnolls, the Knocker, the Jungle Kobold and the Desert Kobold in that order. She would wait until each of them was finished listing out their skills before coming to a decision as she wanted to get the most use out of the potential new pack members as she could. Not that she wouldn't get a use out of them if they weren't added to be pack because she wasn't one to waste anything but it was best to get a feel for them before she made a decision.

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------

Felolala would nod when her Alpha volunteered her to explain things to the Gith and would do so without a fuss even though she felt he was a bit stuck up for her tastes. "Vampstia created a heirachy system for us, there is the Alpha who is the leader of the pack, then 2 Betas who serve as the Alpha's 2nd in command and are in charge of 3 Gamma's. There are 6 Gammas who are 3rd in command and in charge over specific groups within the pack. After them are the Deltas which include the Hunters, Foragers & Identifiers, all of which are split into two sub-groups. Hunters include: Melee and Ranged, Foragers include: Gatherers and Crafters, while Identifiers include Researchers and Mages. After that designation we have the Epsilon which include the Diggers, Breeders & Tenders who like the Deltas are also split into two sub-groups each. Diggers are split into Miners and Builders; Breeders are split into Raisers and Healers, and Tenders are split into Farmers and Tamers. There is a special designation for young Kobolds called Zeta and they are supervised by the Breeders for the most part but can shadow any of the Delta and/or Epsilon to learn from them before being officially assigned to a higher designation. Finally we have Omegas who are captives or other outsiders who have proven useful to the pack." Felolala would exhale after all of that as she had been talking for quite a while and would wait to see if he had any questions especially since Vampstia had been pretty vague as to what position she wanted him for. Inwardly she was nervous about her position within the pack as she wasn't keeping up with Withoshiv and Vampstia...

Felolala:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime3rd December 2020, 4:11 pm

A low growl left Shiv's throat as he was spotted but he stepped from the shadows and put away his blade. It seemed like the fight was already over, although he did not appreciate in the slightest how that Mage spoke to him. Shiv walked up to him and leaned in close. "We shall have a civil, polite relationship because our Alpha would demand nothing less from both of us," He hissed, emphasising that he was now part of the same group. "However should one of us fail in such a thing, then they shall be punished harshly. I say this not as a threat but as a contract. You treat me well and I'll treat you well, the most useful get the most rewards after all." With that he gave a dark grin, the skin around his mouth stretching tightly.

With that done he turned and walked past the Chupacabra, giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Welcome to the pack as well, if you lament your position, ask our Alpha for a chance to prove yourself. I would love to show you the error of your ways." He walked back to his own little section of the Den, knowing that if he was needed he would be called and went back to training Dual Wield.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 1:38 pm

Beta? Dos asked, raising a curious eyebrow at Tia, a small smile on his lips. For some reason he found this amusing. However, as the hulking monstrosity that was Shiv emerged from the shadows and stalked over to him, Dos to his credit did not back down, though he did lean back ever so slightly from the beast. Yes, well...quite. Dos said after Shiv wrapped up his polite threat...or contract. Dos watched him walk away with a curious look, turned and regarded Una before looking back at Shiv. Ah so you have one as well. He said to Tia, raising his eyebrows with a frown, but saying nothing more on the matter. As Lala explained the hierarchy, Dos listened intently, or at least seemed to. He nodded at the conclusion, Mmm yes right, so that makes you and the big beasty the two Betas which means I need to serve beneath one of you...Miss Alphaaaaa! He suddenly called to Tia, looking up from Lala, Yes um, so as your fine little friend here just explained it seems I am to serve beneath her or...the other. If I may be so bold to make a request, I'd prefer to report to this Lala creature if it's all the same.

Meanwhile, as Tia went through the other Kobolds, she would be met with growls and annoyed barks, but each would report to her what they specialized in and various skills of note. The Chupacabra in general seemed to be an interesting nighttime ambush predator, perhaps a fun training partner for Shiv. The genin reported a fondness for working with the archers as support, should anything get to close to them, one of the Gnoll, Tres seemed to be the right hand of the Chupacabra although Dos was technically superior. The Kobold mage explained that she had been receiving lessons under Dos, though her tone suggested she didn't have the highest respect for him and her magic use had been relegated to mostly support for the hunting party.

As for the captives, a quick look over of some of them would tell Tia all she needed to know. It seemed many of them had been picked up right out of their jobs back in the Beastman settlement as their attire gave away their usefulness all too easily. Two were particularly interesting, though their weapons had been taken, there seemed to be a Female Swordsman and a Male Warrior amongst the group. The other three, though useful in their own right, were however dressed for more civilian like jobs. The one missing the arm seemed to be the dirtiest and weakest of them all, clearly seen as lesser even by his own kind. He would make a fine slave. The other two, a Female Farmer by the looks of it and a Male...hmmm a Male what? He was dressed, strangely, look a bit bookish and meek, perhaps an Appraiser?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime5th December 2020, 7:55 pm

Vampstia would nod as she processed what all of them could do, as such she would begin to split them up on the basis of usefulness. "GithDos you'll be the new Identifier Gamma as your perception outstrips Foboren, but yes you'll be directly under Felolala. KoboWanda you'll be our new Breeder Gamma as you are quite well rounded in your magical abilities and it would be good to teach the Epsilon under your command how to heal in addition to giving the Zetas knowledge of magic. KdoboBurro you'll be joining our Diggers, I also want you to teach them how to trap it's an important skill to know. KjoboDive you'll be joining our Foragers and I'd like you to teach them how to swim & climb, and they'll teach you how to sneak. Kobokunai since you are the only one with Bond I'd like you to be my Tender Gamma, KnocoFleur will assist you, for now teach any Zetas who are interested in learning and when they get older they'll be Epsilon's under your command. Those I touch you're free to get up. Please do what I asked and become part of our pack, those who aren't pack are meat. she said speaking in Kobonish at first as she was divvying them up and using Command as she began touching all but ChupaUno, GnoloDos & GnoloQuatro.

Before she addressed the remaining older generation she would speak in Terran to the new captives so as to put them at ease to a degree. "Be at ease, I am not your captor but I can not let you leave but if you prove useful to us you will come to enjoy your new home." she said before motioning for Kogotim to take them to the breeding area where they kept the rest of the captives. She would have to see if any of the captives decided to submit and become omegas like Zardzeke had, but she could already tell that this bunch would be useful to her pack regardless of their choices. "WoboGust, WoboGale, KobaBow, KobaArrow. I'd like you four to join the Hunters, you all have skills that would fit well with the two hunting squads if you join as they could use individuals who can fight in the air and have more ranged options. Hunter Delta's teach them how to sneak." she said back in Kobonish, before touching them as well and then focusing her attention on the three she hadn't touched as out of them all they were the most troublesome to deal with. They had combat skills yet she didn't trust letting them do what they wished, a Chupacabra was a powerful rank-up while Gnolls were useful due to their ability to consume bones and thus not waste any of their hunt.

I will give you all an opportunity, ChupaUno, GnollTres, GnollQuatro if you wish to regain control you are free to fight Withoshiv, Felolala & Gnoloalpha. If you are able to defeat them you'll be able to take their place, if you lose then you are to become Omega and belong to our pack albeit at the lowest level with time you can rise back up but you must prove yourselves loyal to me. Or you can refuse a chance and become meat, where we will cut off your limbs and use you as we do the captives, for breeding. The choice is yours I will give you time to contemplate this." she said walking away before sitting down to meditate for six hours.

------Six Hours Later--------

When she was done she would go over and make sure her Betas and her Hunter Gamma were ready before tapping the three. "Make your choice." Vampstia said before walking behind her pack so she could watch what happens knowing that if they did decide to fight Withoshiv would probably take the Chupacabra while Felolala & Gnoloalpha would take the two Gnolls.

Older Generation Genders & Skills:

Vampstia:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime6th December 2020, 6:29 pm

Well it would seem he had six hours before it was time to deliver judgement upon these three, or at least one of them. As he trained with his blade and claws, he started to properly think. He had noticed before that most traveled with at least one other companion, all except himself... He usually went with Tia if she went anywhere but he was a subordinate, nothing more. Perhaps there was actually a benefit to working alongside someone else, being a lone wolf felt rewarding but equally he had done his greatest actions while working alongside others.

As he trained, building himself up into a frenzy of violent slashes and spins, he considered that perhaps this new group was a great opportunity to at least partially fix this issue. When the six hours were up he strolled over and went to one knee before Tia, staring straight at the Chupacabra, one clawed hand resting against the floor, digging slightly into the dirt under him. He thought for a few moments before speaking to ChupaUno in a low hiss. "I will fight you if you want to try and win a place, or you could submit, work under me, with me. What we could do together will far outstrip any glory you won on your own. To submit is better than losing, I have faced down Heroes and Kings, stand at my side, not against me." He told her simply, holding her gaze with his strange, almost dead eyes. Perhaps he would get through to her, perhaps he would need to prove his command with the fang held in his left hand... Either way, he would get a true measure of her this day.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime7th December 2020, 10:11 am

The Older Generation Kobolds would rise as instructed and go about their new duties. Though they seemed a bit reluctant to follow Tia, they did so without question or issue. The Kobolds sworn to Tia would instruct them on their new responsibilities and tasks within the den, to which they would follow with only the occasional grumble or comment. In truth, life didn't change much for the underlings. New orders, new leader, same pecking order and in time they'd quickly fall into place with little more complaint. As for the captives however, when Vampstia addressed them, most cowered back in fear and fright. After all, they had literally watched one of these beasts consume the arm of a comrade only hours ago.

None were soothed by her words, still frightful of these creatures that they were certain were merely saving them for snacks. One in particular stepped forward, her feline features bunched up in a snarl. She spit at Vampstia's feet and hissed, We will not bow to you so easily creature. You may have taken my sword, but I'll go down fighting until the end. We know the stories of what your kind does with us. Look at poor Lerro over there, you already took his arm for a snack. Tell me, how will you do it? Piece by piece I assume, like the monsters you are. If you have any of the humanity or civility you claim to possess, you'll kill us all now and be done with it. She bared teeth at Vampstia and though clearly of little threat without her weapons or armor, this Swordswoman had some fire in her. Perhaps breaking some of them wouldn't be as easy as Tia initially thought.  

Upon Tia's return, Gnollquatro would bow to her, My place is with you, lady of the night. Tres however would turn to Una, who was busy staring daggers at Shiv after his proposition to her. Err...boss? Clearly this one was a bit more loyal to his original leader. He knew they were doomed if they turned against this new faction leader, but he wasn't quite willing to abandon Una just yet. The Chupacabra looked at Tia before turning back to Shiv, I have no ussssse for a place amongssst you all. I will not ssssserve beneath you or your Alpha, I'd rather be meat. Give me and Tres our freedom and you will not hear from ussss again. I am willing to fight for it if necesssary.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime11th December 2020, 2:43 pm

Vampstia would smile letting her fangs be briefly visible so as to subtly intimidate the captives though her eyes would lock on the Beastwoman as she spoke imagining the taste of her blood as she was such a fiery individual. "Humanity? Civility? Not once did I say anything about possessing that I merely state I wasn't your captor. Think of me as your employer, if you do good work you will earn more benefits." she said and she would reach out a hand to cup the Beastwoman's chin before turning her head to the side so her jugular was exposed. "If you do bad, then you will earn nothing but misery. You think the worst thing we can do is eat you...how cute. No eating you would be a luxury I will never grant you if you make this difficult as you will break long before it comes to that." she said before licking the side of the swordswoman's face and pushing her backwards so that if she wasn't steady she would fall to the ground.

"Take them away." Vampstia said sighing and turning to regard the gnoll who had pledged servitude smiling at her and nodding with Gnoloalpha beckoning for the Gnoll to follow him so that she could get adjusted to her new role. "I see, so be it. Fight for your freedom, if you lose you will be designated not as omega but as meat. Try not to kill the Chupacabra do with the Gnoll what you will." As for Uno & Tres she would frown before nodding and stepping backward with Felolala baring her fangs in response to her Alpha's words. Vampstia would sit down and watch the battle allowing her Beta's to make the decision on when they wished to begin.

Spoiler:
OOC:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime11th December 2020, 5:29 pm

Fury flashed through Shiv as the Chupacabra continued on her stubborn path. His claws dug into the earth below him and he took a deep breath, feeling his skin stretch and shift across his chest. Surely there had to be some way to win this without fighting? Couldn't he solve a single damned problem without resorting to his weapons? He reached deep within himself for the reserve that he knew was magic and channeled it through the orb in his nose, perhaps a show of force in a different manner would work.

He reached for the magic and then sent it into the earth around him, he was blessed by the Goddess of Nature, surely he should be able to do something similar to what that accursed Green Knight did to him. He called on the roots and vines of the earth to rise up and attempt to ensnare the Chupacabra. If he was successful then he'd simply stride forwards and place the edge of his Fang Blade against the Chupacabra's throat. "Yield." He'd hiss darkly, flexing his claws in case she didn't.

If this didn't work he'd just let out a sigh and stand, readying his weapon and his claws before waving for her to attack. He'd prove his dominance here... One way or another...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime15th December 2020, 9:42 am

A visible chill went down the spine of the female swordswoman as Tia spoke to her, but the lick was the icing on the cake. Whether she thought Tia was tasting her, or insinuating something else, really didn't matter at this point. Tia's desired effect had taken hold and the feline was clearly unnerved by this monster. She stumbled back as Tia pushed her, nearly losing her balance. The only thing saving her was her years of trained footwork as a swordswoman. Anyone else in her current mental state would have surely fallen to the ground. She gazed at Tia in horror, opened her mouth before closing it again. She absently stroke the fur Tia had made unkempt with her lick before looking away from the Vamp. Muttering softly she said, You do not scare me. though her actions spoke otherwise.

Err, um, hol'up no. I didn't say I wanted to fight. I thought boss was fighting for both of us. Right bo- Tres would stammer, the Gnoll's eyes going wide as he found his boss ensnared by gnarled, growing roots that pinned her in place. The hulking monstrosity under Tia's command now held a blade to Una's throat and Tres could tell that his boss was in no way ready for a fight. Gulp. He said audibly. Meanwhile, Una regarded Shiv with nothing but raw hate. Her eyes flicked to the blade at her throat before back to him. She wriggled a bit, testing the strength of her sudden bindings. Magic would be a hassle, but these roots were weaker than she had expected. If not for her small stature and the sheer volume of roots binding her, she would have been able to break free immediately. As it were, she needed time and the Witherling clearly wasn't in the mood for games. Not to mention, even if she did break free, if he was capable of this so easily...what could she realistically do?

Sssso be it. She hissed, I will ssserve you only so much asss I am ordered to. Leave Tresss be. Una said, bowing her head in acceptance. She had expected a fight but instead been presented with a potential slaughter. While she still had no desire to live beneath this new Alpha and her lackeys, keeping her life for now would allow her to work out a plan in the future. Perhaps she could learn a thing or two from these beasts, or even put them in a precarious situation accidentally. Only time would tell.

Shiv's Skill:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime17th December 2020, 3:34 pm

"Do not move." Vampstia commanded ChupaUno before affixing her gaze on Gnolotres before speaking again. "Withoshiv, rip off the chupacabra's arms and legs, since she decided to be meat she will be just that, the type of meat that'll give birth to many strong Zeta and she doesn't need limbs to do that." she said coldly as after the failed rebellion she wasn't the type to allow those who didn't seem enthused to serve her live. "Felolala, kill the spare." she said reserving a command in case the Gnoll decided to interfere with the first order, or tried to run away. Once he did what she asked she would use her mana to clot the bleeding before making a gesture so that Kobotim would retrieve the now limbless Chupacabra and put her in the breeding pits with the rest of the captives. They would get quite the use out of her, after all she knew she had recently gained a couple of cannibals within her pack so the steady supply of Chupacabra meat assuming she could get enough food to regrow a limb or two should be enough to satiate them overtime.

Once that was over and done with Vampstia would go over to one of the pits that were dug by her minions, before trying to enchant it with her blood mana as it had worked pretty well for water so why not with blood, hopefully this time she would have the knack to do it without the use of a spirit stone.

Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime20th December 2020, 3:45 pm

Shiv snapped his head around to look at Tia, his eyebrows furrowing slightly before he let out a sigh and nodded. "As you command." He muttered, putting his blade away as he stepped in, digging his claws into the Chupacabra's shoulder while his other hand grabbed her wrist. "Disobedience brings only violence. Unity is our truest strength." He told her, his voice hollow before he started to rip, aiming to rip her arm off. With that done he would then go through the rest of her limbs, uncaring of any blood spraying across his body, simply learning how to better do it each time. He knew Tia wouldn't let her bleed out.

Once he was done, Shiv looked down at his body, stained and spattered with blood. He was even less likely to make any friends now. He wiped off most of it and walked over to Tia, kneeling next to her. "I feel strangely bothered by the actions I just performed. The distaste I feel is the true issue. I plan to go out and hunt to clear my mind. Is there anyone you wish for me to bring along or should I go alone?" He told her, his voice a low hiss, still deeply hollow. Hopefully she would be fine with this or at least give him something better to do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime27th December 2020, 7:40 am

Roll Results:

What?! The Chupacabra demanded, both surprised and furious with the sudden turn of events. I agreed to your Beta'sss termssss and ssubmitted. She looked to Shiv now, fear and disbelief in her pitch black eyes. Gnolltres turned to Tia, Whoa, hey wait! I'll serve, I'll serve. She spoke for me anyway. So quick to turn on his own leader, especially after she was willing to tempt her life for his. How pitiful. Lala would take him quickly from behind while he begged for mercy from her Alpha. For the next few hours, the screams of the Chupacabra would echo through the chambers of the Kobold Den as she was literally torn limb from limb by Shiv's slow, somber work. Meanwhile, blood mana would seep into the earthen pit at Tia's feet and for a moment, nothing would happen. Then, a faint glow would begin to resonate from the bottom, signifying that this construction was now enchanted with her dark magic.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime30th December 2020, 7:15 pm

Vampstia would be able to learn Enchant and would turn back to the Chupacabra to ensure she didn't bleed out by using Blood Mana: Suture on her wounds. before having Kobotim take her to the breeding pits. Hopefully the captives would appreciate the gift she gave to them after all it was probably either her or her second in command who had been the one to inflict that injury on that Beastman. "I get it, just know it had to be done. Go hunt clear your head when you return we shall talk." she said to Withoshiv before deciding to do some other things. "Take that to the meat pile, after which you can do whatever you want." she said to Felolala before moving on to some tasks she wanted to have done.

One of those things was to practice her blood magic, she would attempt to manipulate her magic into forming wings drawing on her past experience as an Urd to try and figure it out. She would practice with it for eight hours. All the while she would keep her ears open to keep track of everything within the Den just in case any problems arose. Hopefully by the time her training was done Foboren would have probably percieved all of the new spoils.

Vampstia:

Other Mod Details:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime8th January 2021, 9:31 am

OOC: You just learned Enchant which puts you at a -2 for learning skills for several posts. So it's impossible for you to learn a new Magic skill until that -2 passes. Also I did my best with the carts, but let me know if anything needs to be changed.

The wounds inflicted on the Chupacabra, coupled with the amount of blood she had lost were enough to make her pass out by the time Shiv had made it to her third limb. As a result, the Chupanugget would be dragged off by some loyal Kobolds. The disgust and fear on their furry faces was hardly hidden, but who were they to question the will of their Alpha? Several others would wheel forth the wagons of supplies and gear that the older generation had collected from their raids. Now that they were beholden to Tia, it seemed she was free to look through the collection and do with the pieces as she pleased.

An assortment of armor, weapons and tools for the various civilized race members they had collected could be found within the wagons. Along with an entire wagon filled with food that would keep the Den going for quite awhile without the need to hunt or gather. Lastly, a wagon filled with precious metals and useful ore brought up the rear. Clearly the older generation had been able to locate not only the Beastman's food storage, but their mining warehouse as well. Not a bad haul really.

Weapons/Tools Cart:

Equipment/Shields:

Ores:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime12th January 2021, 8:12 pm

"Hm, interesting. Alright we can definitely make this work yes indeed." Vampstia said not that bummed about being unable to learn some new magic and instead would head over to the breeding pits to check on the newest additions. When she entered she would immediately zero in on Zardzeke affixing him with a smile before using perceive on the rest to see how each of them were doing. "Zardzeke, since you've become an omega you won't be staying with the rest anymore, instead you'll be moved to our Omega quarters and are now free to eat in the main area. More importantly I wish for you to come with me on a hunt, if you prove useful I'll give you a reward." she said motioning him to come towards her, unlike the rest he was actually free from his bonds though Chupauno didn't necessarily need bonds either.

"I do have to ask, which of you lot have combat training?" she said speaking to the Beastmen waiting for them to answer before continuing on. "I do have a job for you if you are interested in not letting your skills deteriorate. The Zeta's need sparring partners, already Bugusam is one of those who assists with their spars but it would be much better for them if you joined in. Our Zeta's are our young and it is important for them to learn a bit about what they could encounter in the world, though it goes without saying if you kill any of them during a spar... well I will make you beg for death." she said her voice sickly sweet before waiting to see if any of them volunteered but if they didn't then she would shrug and leave them be, eventually they might end up changing their mind.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime19th January 2021, 10:58 am

The gathered beastmen looked at one another, side-eye glances of concern and uncertainty shared amongst them as they stood before the clear, ruthless leader of this den. The female that had addressed Tia before continued to stare daggers into the Vamps, but said nothing. With a heavy sigh, a burly, feline faced male stepped forward, I have basic skills and training with several different kinds of weapons. Most of the rest here are simple civilians, they share some useful skills but none for heavy sparring or fighting. Do not waste them by putting them in danger, it would be a true shame.

The female stepped forward again, rage bubbling over, So let me get this straight, so everyone here understands. If we don't do as you say, we die. If we do what you want TOO WELL, we die...or worse. She spit to the side, showing her disgust for their options, If I'm going to die anyway, I'd rather it not be because I helped you, you v-
Clea, enough. The male beastman cut her off and Clea's head whipped around to stare at him, anger and surprise barely concealed.
Forgive my daughter, she's had...less than desirable encounters with your kind in the past. There is a lot of hate there, but useful skill as well. I assure you, as with the others, she's more useful to you alive than dead. I will make sure she doesn't do anything...rash, you have my word.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime20th January 2021, 4:51 pm

Vampstia would smile when it seemed that one of the captives had the good sense to realize that she was being fairly amicable and had offered her information that she would of had to obtain herself. "Wonderful, it seems you are listening with your heart instead of your ears but fortunately for you, your sire was able to grasp what I meant." she said with a sneer at the girl before smiling at the male Beastman.. "Truth be told we have more of a need of those capable of making things than sparring partners. So long as they do good work they will be fed well and not mistreated." she said before turning to regard them perceiving what they were individually capable of before speaking once more and pointing.

"Please tell me your names, it'll be rude if I keep referring to you as him or her. I can tell that you will be working with our Diggers, you with our Identifiers and you with our Foragers, I have no doubt that you three will be quite the boon to them as our knowledge in certain things is lacking compared to your kind." she said to the three who she could identify as the non-combatants. "As for you two, Bugusam speaks common, he can inform you of what sparring with the Zeta's entail, for I'll be back later but Feloren or Kobotim will inform you when you are needed." she said waiting for them to give her their names before turning and walking out of the area while motioning for Zardzeke to follow her. On her way out she would relay their names to Kobotim and Feloren so that they could tell the others who would be working with them what to expect before she headed outside.

(Vampstia Exits, with Zardzeke)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobold Den
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8