Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kobold Den - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 1:13 am

Urnotia would finish eating before deciding to intercept Kobotim as he went to feet the captives taking the food from him and going herself. She would spot Flinashiv going in before following after him but paying more attention to feeding the dead eyed beastwomen as they couldn't survive on sexual fluids alone. She would then go to Zardfang the albino Lizardkin she captured but was much less interested in that Zardzeke tossing him some food as well as the Dwarf with a bit of disdain. "Hello again, we can't play yet but. Soon." she said in Kobonish so that her words wouldn't be overheard by the Beastwoman or the Dwarf knowing that it was unlikely that Zardzeke would be able to understand her. She was however hoping by repeatedly talking to him he'd learn how to speak Kobonish and for that reason she would speak slowly though she would toss the Beastwoman's portion over to Flinashiv if he was interested in feeding her. She would place Zardzeke's portion in her mouth before growling lowly before leaning forward and placing it in her mouth via kiss and then pulling back and leaving the chambers with a parting remark.
"Soon."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 1:19 am

Flinashiv spent a few moments thinking before he spoke to the Beastwoman again. "I told you, I am Flinashiv. I learned to speak properly when... I became what I am. I was once the small Kobold that was attacking your Alpha. However, she is slain and you have become a captive to the Pack." He told her, nodding to Urnotia as she entered the room and accepting the share of food. "Your new Alpha is her, Urnotia. However, I am laying claim to you. We're not so different. We'll treat you well as long as you cooperate. You're useful to us and the sooner you learn and accept that... The better. It'll be more pleasant for you that way." He told her, trying to show her that he truly did care, he knew that those that helped the pack were treated better, they weren't always just slaves and fuckmeat. To aid that point, he moved closer and began to feed the Beastwoman. "So I ask you again. What's your name?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 2:00 am

zardzeke would eye the urd as walked in with his share of a meal, he much preferred this one bring his food and giving him rare treatment than that damned kobold that'd captured him. yet he doubt it was the fact that he was so popular that keep bringing these kobold to him to lust him, maybe the two were actually the rank-up version of the other. yet his thoughts would turn to bubbles as the urd would use her mouth to put the food into his, once the food was in his mouth, he would suck on the lip of the kobold until she pulled away. he smiled while chewing his food and winked his eye at her before she decided to walk away. "kobotia?" the only words he could let out of his mouth, while chewing his food. he wasn't sure but it was just a hunch that maybe they were the same person.

Urnotia:

Zardzeke:

the beastwoman face was a bit confused on how the little kobold that kill shyla had turned into such a big... monster... "my name is annya..." she answered seeing that there really much of a choice for her in the matter "did you rank up from killing shylaaa?" she questioned, however it was an obvious answer which lead her to follow up her question "Doesn't sound like I have much choice, guess my life is only going downhill from her. From a Nobles battle slave, to a kobold breeding hole. not much worse than that." she stated aloud, letting her inner thoughts become her words

Flintshiv:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 2:51 am

Urnotia would look back briefly with a smirk before she left, and would find a place to meditate in for 4 Hours before heading to bed for the night. She dreamt but also knew at the same time she had managed to, max both her Observe & Command Kobold skills, which was good as she knew maxing her skills were pretty good for rank-up. At least that was what she assumed considering the first time when she hadn't maxed certain skills she got a weaker rank-up offering than what she got after rejecting. Tomorrow though she had a lot to do in the morning, things that she needed to ensure her pack's dominance.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 4:09 am

kobotoxi and koboyan who had went into the cave to talk about the current state of their work relationship, would leave out following urnotia as they gain a new understanding of what they wanted from each other. however they wouldn't yet bring the news to urnotia as they weren't exactly sure about what to tell her, once they enter the main cave the two kobold lovers would fall asleep arm in arm next to each other. whatever their attempts to keep their relationship from urnotia it wasn't working.

Kobolds:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 12:21 pm

"Yet here there is opportunity for more." Flinashiv told the beastwoman as he finished giving her her meal. "If you prove useful to the pack, if you prove that you wish to aid us and show that you care... You can properly become one of us. Never as high as a trueblood Kobold but better than a captive, better than a slave. You could be more than this Annya... You've already seen that we are stronger than your Nobles, step onto the right path." He gave her a smile as best he could before getting up. He wouldn't sample her tonight, he'd give her time to think instead.

Flinashiv went out into the Den and crouched low to the ground, sneaking through the group like he did when he was young before reaching Gnoloalpha. "Gnoloalpha, you're ranked up like I am, strong. Spar with me for a few hours, I feel a change coming and I want to enhance it." He said to the Gnoll, drawing his Foal Horn and his Horse Horn and moving to a more secluded area of the Den for the spar.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 4:43 pm

The beastwoman would pause as she wasn't quite sure what to say about becoming a member of the kobold den, but it interest her in becoming more than a breeding hole to the kobolds. she would take the piece of meat and place it in her mouth, taking slow bits of the food since it was more than likely going to be her only meal of the night. Once flintshiv left and spoke to gnolalpha, he would smile as the other kobolds were much to weak for him to spar against and he would hate to accidently kill one of them. He would accept the spar of flintshiv and train with him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 6:20 pm

The Next morning Urnotia would wake up and would stretch her wings extending and flapping a bit before retracting back into their default position. It was weird sleeping with wings she couldn't sleep on her back like she used to be able to, but instead had to lay on her belly. "Okay everyone gather up." Urnotia would project her voice speaking in Kobonish as she woke up early in the morning before anyone had a chance to leave. "As you know we've been hard at work, as such today we will be having a celebration tonight, more than the feast. As such, it is important that whatever is done today is done in the day time as tonight we will prepare two offerings to give to the Demi-God of Blood, the Demi-Goddess of Nature & the Demi-God of Wind!" she said splaying her wings to emphasize her distinct markings knowing that Flinashiv & Gnoloalpha possessed markings as well and thus could serve as examples of what deities they were paying homage to.

"So, once again proceed as normal, Flinashiv, Kobolala stay back today we have work that needs to be done here." Urnotia said while beckoning them to follow her as both of the hunting parties would head out in addition to the Foragers. She was headed deeper into the Den and would stop at the place where the diggers had dug a hole before looking over the edge and pulling out one of the Lesser Water Spirit stones she possessed and placing it on the ground. She would try to will the stone to merge with the hole so as to try and enchant it. "Hopefully this works and we get a renewable supply of water. Otherwise, hm might have to keep trying until someone learns how to do it."

Spoiler:

Flinashiv:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 7:38 pm

Flinashiv spent a few minutes while asleep pondering his choices before he decided on what he wanted. He reached up and tapped the options, taking the Organic Orb, Butcher, Novice Dual Wield and Novice Natural Weapons. With that done he awoke and shook himself out for a few moments, brushing some loose twigs and leaves out of his fur before he moved over to Urnotia as she too awoke. "I'm feeling... Strong today." He hummed quietly although any elation he had turned into a bit of a frown when he was told to stay in for the day. He disliked not being able to hunt.

"I trust in your judgement but I dislike staying here while others hunt." He told his Alpha simply, following along behind her to the hole. When he saw what she was doing, Flinashiv sort of recognised it. "Tried that once on my Foal Horn, didn't work out so well. Hopefully you have better luck. The Huntress has blessed me this day so giving an offering seems like a good plan. What do you have in mind?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st May 2020, 12:52 pm

The three would stare into the whole as they waited for some type of reaction from using the magic skill, urnotia didn't quite feel as if she did the whole skill learning thing right but she knew that she had enchanted the water correctly. she turn around to walk away from the water well she'd just created to put her attention into something else, Flintshiv would follow behind her as he wanted to consulate her on trying again since it was a difficult job. Yet kobolala would stand there, patiently, before using her observe on the hole to find out that the water was going to take a 30 minutes to fill; So she'd decided to wait patiently while the other two walked away from the whole.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st May 2020, 4:11 pm

Urnotia would walk away considering Flinashiv's words but she had an idea to make it up to him. "I understand, but it is important not to lose sight of the pack by focusing on the hunt. Still, the forest has been different lately, tonight after all of this I will head out and I want both of my Beta's with me. It'll be good to see how we hunt as a group." she said before walking over to where the foragers had planted some of the nuts and the poison berries. She would perceive them to see if she could determine how long it would take for them to fully grow but she figured it wouldn't be as quick as a single day. "Hm okay, those are fine. For the ceremony we need, three things, a blood sacrifice for the Demi-God of Blood, an orgy for the Demi-God of Nature and a brawl for the Demi-God of Wind." she said ticking off what they needed to have done in order to properly convey something for each of their deities.

"We'll do this every seven days, and hopefully we will be blessed with something." she said before walking over to the main area and sitting on the ground while she waited for the two hunting parties and the foraging party to return to them as well as the diggers to finish their morning work. "Till then we work on ourselves." she said before meditating while staring at her organic barb. She would do so for the entire eight hours before the celebration, this way she could be of a focused mind.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st May 2020, 5:49 pm

As Urnotia spoke, Shiv furrowed his brows, reaching up to scratch his cheek through his shaggy fur. "That sounds like a good idea. Communal blessings are good, of course we should each have our personal ones, perhaps during hunts." He told her once they reached the main Den. "Let me know when you have chosen the sacrifice, I will aid you in any preparations you need. I shall go and ready myself for the hunt, the Forest demands more blood and my Flail is... Hungry." He grinned and crouched low once more, letting himself slip into stealth as he slid towards an isolated corner of the Den.

Once there he'd spend an hour practicing his reckless attack before deciding that was enough, he didn't want to damage himself for the hunt later. Due to that, he'd instead spend the next seven hour practicing with his Flail, using it while attached to his tail so that he didn't end up bleeding all over the den, the heavy head slamming into the dirt and the wall as he practiced using it in a rather strange manner. He wished he had his old tail it was longer and easier to manipulate.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime1st May 2020, 6:53 pm

As Urnotia and Flinashiv began to wrap up their daily training, the teams of Kobolds returned from their missions. Beta Hunting party returned first, proudly carrying in the carcasses of two armored kits, their throats slit but the rest of the bodies left relatively intact. The Foraging Team entered a few minutes behind them, clearly excited about the large basket of fruits, berries and nuts they had collected.

Left basket side are danger berries. Right basket side are tasty, mistress. The forager leader said, presenting the basket at Tia's feet and awaiting further instructions. Next came several more Kobolds, this time dragging rather than carrying the carcass of a Yellow Ape. A quick glance at the Beta Hunting party would reveal their blatant annoyance at the much larger prize that the Alphas had scored. Finally, the lead digger would report to Tia, two of his underlings following with armfuls of rocks and chunks of various ores.

Ma'am, our diggers have come with a good haul. My second and I have learned to prospect. He said in a formal, rigid tone, almost that of a soldier rather than a miner. He looked over at the larger beta, swinging his flail about so violently that it shook the very ground the smaller Kobold stood on. The lead miner would offer a nod of respect, impressed by the raw strength of such a creature.

Urnotia & Teams:

Flinashiv:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 12:17 pm

"Perfect. Come everyone let us begin first to the breeding chambers, then we will begin our feast with a blood sacrifice.." Urnotia said getting up and walking past Koboren who would hand her the knife that she had designated earlier as something for special occasions. She would continue to walk with her pack following behind her until they got to the breeding chambers which she would open to reveal their captives. "Three Beastwomen, 1 Dwarf, 1 Lizardkin, 1 Bugbear & 1 White Lizardkin, seven omega in total. That combined with 1 Alpha, 2 Beta, 4 Gamma, 10 Delta, 6 Epsilon, makes 30, the perfect number for this event." she said after stepping into the breeding chamber and using perceive to check on all of their captives as she went to the back of where Bugudamz was situated. It would be a little intimate but all of them would be able to fit in the breeding chamber after all in order to truly dedicate it to a deity they needed to do this as a collective at least that was her opinion on the matter. She would look towards Koboren and beckon her forward as she would serve as not only a neutral representative of the pack, but also would be the link that bridged the blessed and those without any blessings.

"Demi-Goddess of Nature, Demi-God of Blood & Demi-God of Wind, in this order we give offerings to each of you! We dedicate this act of passion and life to you Demi-Goddess of Nature, this humble servant hopes you will receive this and look upon us favorably." Koboren said and Kobotia would growl channeling mana into her throat to commence the event. Urnotia would immediately head over to Zardzeke. "You'll be my first, let's see if that'll ensure I have yours over any others." she said as she only intended on doing this with only one unevolved male, namely Zardzeke. The rest would be to provide strong Zeta for the pack, and suffice to say it would quickly fade to black. When it was over, Urnotia would nod to Flinashiv before looking at Zwardfang wordlessly confirm that he was to be the sacrifice so he would need to retrieve him so that Koboren could dedicate him to the Demi-God of Blood with a blood sacrifice. Then they would collectively brawl for the God of Wind and only after doing all of that then they would feast, adding the slain Zwardfang to their food supply.

Orgy occurs for 4 Hours:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 12:31 pm

When his training concluded, Flinashiv glanced over to Urnotia and gave her a nod, moving in behind her as they walked to the breeding chamber. He took a few deep breaths in through his nose and shook his body out. It was to be a good offering, he could tell already. As they entered, he moved over to Annya, crouching next to her and growling softly to her in Terran. "You are safe, you shall be a great asset to the Pack. The Huntress smiles on you this day for her champion has chosen you." He told her with a smile, brushing his claws over her cheek.

He then rose and added his voice to Urnotia's. "The life we bring into the Den this day will be blessed by the Great Huntress, while the forest may be cruel, by the guidance and blessing of the Goddess it provides and gives us life, it gives us sport, it gives us a future!" He roared out in Kobonish, slamming a fist to his chest before joining in with the orgy, he had eyes for only one; the Beastwoman. This side of him was not something he was too interested in but he would do it for his Goddess and for the benefit of the Pack.

Once they were done, Flinashiv having satiated his urges, he noticed his Alpha's nod and grinned at her. He rose up and moved over to Zwardfang, wrapping a hand around his body and easily picking him up. He lifted the strange lizard up and sniffed at him. There was something there, he could tell... This would be a good candidate for the sacrifice. He turned and followed Urnotia out into the main chamber, moving to the most open area and dropping the captive down into the dirt before moving aside to let Koboren move to him. Flinashiv moved and took his place next to Urnotia, ready for the blood that would soon flow.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 1:06 pm

"We dedicate this act of sacrifice and bloodletting to you Demi-God of Blood, this humble servant hopes you will receive this and look upon us favorably." Koboren would begin speaking while cutting Zwardfang over and over again leaving flesh wounds that would bleed. She would drag it out for an hour before raising the dagger high into the air only to plunge it into Zwardfang's chest ripping it out and then plunging it again over and over until he finally died causing blood to spray everywhere with the brutality of the kill. Urnotia would growl to get everyone's attention before expanding her wings, and storing away her organic barbs in their proper places.

"Everyone put away your weapons, armor and barbs, do not sully this brawl with the intent to kill, it's a celebration so let's have some fun!" Urnotia commanded so that everyone knew the terms of the brawl, while Koboren would let the sacrificial knife clatter to the ground before speaking up again. "We dedicate this act of violence and swiftness to you Demi-God of Wind, this humble servant hopes you will receive this and look upon us favorably." she said before Urnotia threw the first punch and everything would devolve into a whirlwind of violence. It would be over when every pack member was prone on the ground, adrenaline fading from their systems with the throbbing pain being the lingering memory of what had just occurred.

Sparring Occurs for 2 Hours:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 1:44 pm

As Flinashiv sat there and watched what was happening, a strange feeling came over him, a feeling that he had to do... Something. Looking around for a few moments he moved over and grabbed the basket that the Foraging team used for their efforts, now emptied onto the correct pile, and then moved back to Zwardfang, putting it under his body. Sure enough, the blood pooled into the basket and as Shiv watched, a deep hunger came over him.

He let that hunger simmer as he put his armour away in a neat pile along with his weapons, he made sure his flail was tucked away in his tail and then, just before the brawl started, he moved over to the bucket, lifted it and took a deep drink of the blood within, letting it spatter across his snout before he put it down, leaving some of the scarlet liquid within in case anyone wanted to do the same. With that done he let out a deep roar and reached over, grabbing Gnoloalpha and tossing him across the Den before leaping into the fray, fists flying.

Once it was all over, Shiv was left lying on the ground, he hurt all over but he couldn't help but let out a loud cackle, a strange animalistic laugh. That was a lot of fun and he was going to enjoy that happening once a week.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime2nd May 2020, 6:14 pm

The sacrifice was well received and the Demi-God of Blood would offer a boon to those Kobolds who were carnivores as he did not like those who didn't feast on blood. The orgy would continue for four hours the smell of sex would contaminate the deeper areas of the cave, the demi-god of nature was very pleased with the with the orgy, it was a sad thing that the kobolds couldn't see the smile she had on her face however she would bless the kobolds with 4 more babies with her boons. Yet the night was still young and the kobold would hold an event, more of a competition with all the kobolds in the cave. this would end with everyone left standing and no deaths to the kobold cave as they'd already experienced enough however they would, the demi-god of wind was also pleased as he blessed the kobolds with 4 lesser wind stones underneath their feet; However they would have to dig for it as such a thing was not obvious due to deities working in mysterious ways.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime4th May 2020, 9:07 pm

Urnotia would lay on the ground bruised up but all in all satisfied, she was very much interested in seeing how this was going to go especially when she knew the fruits of such an event had pleased her patron deity. Still she had things to do and thus would pick herself off the ground and make her way over to where they kept their food, noticing that others were doing the same but were waiting for her to do so. "Now then, enjoy yourselves. After the feast I want my Deltas to learn Sneak, my Epsilon to learn how to move quicker as it's important try running around trying to catch each other, it'll make things easier. Tomorrow we'll focus on gathering as much food as possible, now that we have ranked up Kobolds I want our hunters to start going out at night, though only in the East Forest for the time being. As for myself and my Betas we will be heading out tonight to do just that." she said nodding towards Kobolala and Flinashiv. When she was done eating she would point towards the gear pile before walking over to the entrance of their den. "I got some new gear, try to see if you can fit them Flinashiv, also Kobolala you might wanna get some better stuff nighttime is a lot more dangerous than day even if we aren't going anywhere too dangerous." she said while noticing that Kobotim had brought the basket with Zardfang's blood in it to the feast and was currently drinking from it alongside the other breeders and Koboyan. Surprisingly none of the breeders got poisoned from drinking it while she knew that Koboyan was a carnivore like herself and thus wasn't worried about him.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 6th May 2020, 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime5th May 2020, 6:40 pm

"It's a good night for it, we'll need to be careful however, the brawl has taken it out of all of us." He told Urnotia and Kobolala with a quiet grunt. He moved over to the gear pile and put his helmet onto it, taking the one from Urnotia as well as the boots, pulling them on to guard himself further. He then checked over the pelt for a few moments before nodding, taking off his breastplate and handing it to Kobolala. He then pulled the rock wolf pelt on. "Wear the breastplate, Kobolala, it'll fit you better, there's also the horse skull if you need a helm... Though it wasn't my best carve. I have a spare dagger if you need it." He gave her a grin and checked his own weapons once more before nodding.

"What direction are we heading? There's little that can face us these days but there's a new air to the woods, something lurks in the shadows, something large... Angry... I would see it slain so it does not harm any of the Pack." He went to the entrance of the Den and then crouched low to the ground. "If you don't mind, Urnotia, I'll take scout position. Tell me when you're ready and I'll head out, follow close, watch for my marks."

Spoiler:

[Possible Flinashiv Exit]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th May 2020, 12:38 pm

Urnotia would watch as Kobolala would equip herself as unlike the two of them she hadn't had all that much gear and afer a bit of consideration it would seem she would take the dagger while placing her Aqua Barb in her tail for safe keeping. With the new armor she was protected and Urnotia would nod towards her before heading off after Flinashiv who had decided he wished to be the scout for the time being. She didn't mind it though most likely she would be using her new favored method of travel to move through the forest, namely gliding knowing that she was capable to conceal herself yet have a nice bats eye view of their surroundings at the same time. This way they'd have two different methods of scouting whereas Kobolala could remain hidden.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime6th May 2020, 5:54 pm

the three would leave while the other watched them as they walked out of the den being that their stomachs were full and their lust were completed for the night their was nothing left for them to do but to cuddle up to escape the cold that left their bodies from being lonely. koboyaya who'd recently watched flintshiv drink the lizard blood would grow curiosity on why he did, she herself would go to taste the blood of the white lizard which wasn't as bad as she would've thought it'd be.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 12:45 am

Vampstia would enter the Den and those Kobolds who were currently around would stare at her in shock, she would be followed in by Withoshiv causing their reactions to change to fear as they assumed the two Tier II's were going to massacre the lot of them, however upon seeing Felolala who unlike the other two still looked somewhat like her previous self the would be overcome with awe. Foboren would be the first to actually greet them having also experienced a rank-up while they were away into a Kobold Footman joining Gnoloalpha as a ranked up Gamma. Vampstia would hold her belly as her child would be coming soon but there were things that she wanted handled before that happened. "I have returned, I take it our Deltas are out obtaining food for us? When they return inform them they are two make two structures to make carving easier, as for the Epsilons I want them to dig us a shaft so we can dig for ore easier as well as another pit, have three people working on the shaft while one digs the pit. My Betas you already know what to do." Vampstia would tell Felolala so that she could inform the others.

She would then proceed to go off into the part of their den that Breeder Epsilon had designated for their Zeta's and after about an hour would give birth to her first pup. She was initially concerned that it wouldn't be born as a Kobold but fortunately she was a Hobold a hybrid of Kobold and Goblin and thus would be a Zeta. "I'll name you..Hobotamera. Welcome to the world." she said before placing her with the rest of the Zeta's who had been born to her pack, she wouldn't raise her directly that was what the Breeder Epsilon were for but eventually she'll interact with her. For now Hobotamera would have the company of the other ten Zetas and Vampstia would leave the area to return to the main part of the Den. During this time she would notice a bunch of spirit stones in the loot pile as it seemed while she was gone Foboren had found more of what Kobogran had left for them. With a Standard Magnet Spirit Stone and 4 Lesser Magnet Spirit Stones there was much that could be done with them, due to the hierarchy one of them would belong to each of her Betas, that left three for her to use. Perhaps one of them could be used like how she did the water spirit stone, the other two however would bear a lot of thought, something she would be able to do while assisting Withoshiv and Felolala with slow carving the Eclipse King Cobra.

Spoiler:

Deltas (East Forest):
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 2:15 pm

As Withoshiv entered the den and saw the looks of the kobolds around, he realised just how different he looked now. He spent a moment savouring the fear before letting out a loud, hollow, hyena-like cackle and shaking his head. "A foe would not enter the Den carrying spoils of war! Although perhaps we should place traps in the entrance to the Den to prevent anyone... Unwanted from entering." He hummed quietly and thumped the carcass of the snake down in the middle of the Den before rolling his shoulders and neck. The pain seemed oddly muted but he ignored that, he had one thing to do first.

He gently grabbed one of the Breeder Epsilon. "Take me to my child." He told them, putting them back down and following them to the breeding rooms where his daughter was pointed out. Admittedly he could tell straight away with the markings but he was interested to see that she was already heavier and stronger than the others, it brought him great joy and hope for this little one. "Kodoshank, no normal Kobold." He nodded. "Treat her no differently than the rest, adversity breeds strength." He told the Epsilon simply before turning and leaving, taking his dagger out from under the hide he wore over his own, at least that would hide the worst of his looks.

He sat down at the head of the Cobra and got to work on one of the Cobra's mighty fangs, hoping to pry it loose as a dagger and this time he'd be careful and spend a proper amount of time attempting it so as not to fail.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime29th November 2020, 6:42 pm

OOC:

Of course, we will raise him just as we would any other. The Epsilon said with a bow of her head as Shiv stalked out of the nursery area. She had taken Hobotamera with open arms from Tia only moments before. The den was certainly getting busier and busier and while the alphas had claimed to not want special treatment for their children, the Epsilon in charge felt just a bit more pressure with this litter of Kobold pups than she had with the last. Regardless, Shiv and Tia would join Lala as they began carving away at the massive corpse they had dragged home. Various Kobolds going about their daily duties would pause and stop to watch the hunting party hard at work, amazed that such a fearsome predator had been taken down.

As the hours passed, groups of Kobolds would return from hunting and foraging in the eastern forest. One group of hunters managed to drag in a Gleam Rodent corpse and an Armored Raccoon, not quite as impressive as the Eclipse King Cobra, which caused them to nearly drop their bounty as they entered the den, but still valuable all the same. Another group of foragers returned shortly after, their arms and basket overflowing with nutritious berries and roots from the forest floor. Finally, when it was all said and done and the hours had passed, Tia, Shiv and Lala would be left with a rather impressive set of gear from the corpse of the Eclipse King Cobra to divide amongst themselves and their den.

Tia's Carves:

Shiv's Carves:

Lala's Carves:

Foraging Items:

Plant Carves:

Hunted Creatures Brought Back:
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down