Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Kobold Den - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 5:45 pm

Would you like to Rank-up
If Yes:
If No:

Kobotia would wake up to a screen and she would ponder her options carefully before deciding to reject it, as while she liked the second option she didn't feel like she was quite ready to Rank-Up just yet. As such she would wake up and would yawn as she felt the familiar surge of strength that she got from leveling. It was weird but she felt that her skills were boosted even more than any of the times she reached certain thresholds, still there was work to do and she would get up before stretching and going to check on her new captive. As for Koboshiv he would wake up and feel a new rush of strength while the first Kobold he would see would be his fellow Beta, Kobolala who seemed to be having a conversation with the Forager and Digger Gammas.

Spoiler:

Kobotia:

Last edited by Aurielle on 14th April 2020, 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime13th April 2020, 5:52 pm

Once he awoke, Koboshiv rolled his shoulders and flexed his arms a bit. He was definitely feeling stronger than he was yesterday, perhaps all the exercise with murdering forest critters was finally paying off! He rolled his neck out, put on all of his gear and then slid closer to Kobolala and the others to listen in on what was happening. He wasn't planning on heading out during the day, at least not today, what he found during the day just wasn't scratching the itch he head. He needed something bigger and he knew all of the bigger monsters came out at night. He scratched his cheek and then glanced around, looking for Kobotia to see if she'd tell them to do anything. There was a decent stockpile of food waiting.

After a bit of thinking, if he wasn't told to do anything else, he'd instead just practice his reckless attack, focusing more on using it with his bite as it felt like using it with his weapons would be a bit too dangerous.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 6:43 pm

Kobotoxi and Koboyan listened to Kobolala's inquiry for a small farm and a well. The Gamma digger Koboyan chuckled as they crossed their arms with a smug air as they muttered to themselves. "I can dig the hole. It'll be fun! But what about keeping the water good to drink? I know many kobolds who drink from puddles that get sick! Drinking hole good idea... Talk to Kobotia... She always know what to do!" Whilst Kobotoxi seemed happy with the plan to plant some food. This way they wouldn't have to go out for the simple essentials. They could expand their den endlessly with food in the den! Kobolala seemed to float around being anxious in not being as sure as her Kobrethren were in their skills. They all waited for Tia to grace them with her presence!

Koboshiv unless stated otherwise successfully sparred and practiced his new little technique until the sun fell. A good day for the little Kobo.

Kobotia would go and check on her prisoner. Bound. Shamed. Crippled. The Lizardfolk would open their eyes to see the damned one to do this to him. "You have taken my pride. My legs. Why am I even breathing. Just kill me already you stinky kobold!" A mixture of anger and fear was in his voice, he was stubborn though. He would still fight if he could...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 7:54 pm

Kobotia would growl at the Lizardkin's words not really understanding what he was saying but deciding to hold up her hand to halt his spiel before crouching down near him and holding out her hands in a peace gesture. She would try to focus the mana within her body to try and fix what she had done, sure she had made it so that he couldn't run away but she would feed him until he healed naturally. This was just to check if she could use her magic in such a way, and if it didn't work then she would trail her finger down his chest and belly and looking at him coyly. She would then take a step back before using her Lesser Spirit Stone to wash herself and him as unlike the Beastwomen she actually was invested in keeping him sane. "I can't understand you but you will have a very special roll in my pack. I'm Kobotia what is your name?" she said speaking very slowly and putting emphasis on her name while pointing to herself and then at him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime14th April 2020, 11:43 pm

Ooc: Failed the Heal but got the growl.

The Lizardfolk was highly suspicious as this Kobold had gotten into his personal bubble and dragged a finger against him. He was significantly intimidated to hear her out.She was confusing him to say the least. He was attacked and imprisoned. Yet here was this kobold half his size, who was showing in all of her capabilities that she was a leader. An Alpha. She had him cornered... "I am ZardZeke." He couldn't believe it. He was intimidated by her.  "What do you mean? What do you want from me KoboTia?" He was worried for his future but it's not like he had much of a choice but to listen. He was proud... But he didn't want to die...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 1:09 am

Kobotia would notice that he was afraid but that was okay fear was good, in this case she would mess with him a bit, she didn't want to mate with him just yet she wanted her first time to be worth the build up. But it didn't mean that she couldn't tell him what she wanted in other ways, as such she would step back and slowly trace over her body, emphasizing her curves and things that she caught Koboalpha staring at all the while looking at him. She would grow a bit more sensual as time went on and when she saw he was into it, she would get a bit closer to give him a helping hand, though she would make sure satisfy herself as well. Even though they wouldn't touch those places, didn't mean she couldn't touch others.

-Fade to Black-

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 3:33 am

His eye would drift from her hips up to her eyes, yet the second they made eye contact he would stare deeply then shifted his eye to something less appealing in the room. He knew that the encounter could've went either way for the two of them, however if it her tied up to these chains he wouldn't care as much for keeping her willing to continue rather his only focus would be spreading his genes out so that the lizardkin tribe could live on in the eyes of a new leader. however she became the main attraction once she started to use her hands on his lower places so much so that he start to struggle as he wanted to encourage her to go to new depths, which even without touching her she still did.

Yet once it was all done after the enjoyable torture went on for hours, he knew that being a person wasn't so bad since he was able to get something out of it. hopefully in the future he could get her back for this tease of emotion and over achieving accomplishment, of techniques.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:18 pm

Kobotia would emerge from the breeding chambers with a satisfied body and a sashay to her hips as she felt a lot more like a mature Kobold after having some fun like that. Still now it was time to get to business. "Everyone gather for our feast. I have important news to share." she commanded and she could visibly feel the thrum of power that accompanied her voice when she did so noting the difference between the unranked and the newly ranked version of the skill. It was interesting to say the least, still she would notice that her ability to look at things had suffered to a degree. She knew she was much more aware of how her follow Kobold's moved but she was still very much interested in regaining her lost skill of observation. As such she would call Koboren over, before the feast started so that she could teach her hopefully it would be easier to relearn a skill that she had forgotten. Regardless if she was successful or not she would wait till both of her Beta's were on either side of her before beginning the feast, knowing she could chat while everyone partook in the bounty.

"Alright, now that we are all here, I want to add additional titles for us, these will be Delta which are those who bring food into the pack, and thus will be shared by Hunters & Foragers. Epsilon which are those who expand our pack, which will be shared by Diggers & Breeders. Speaking of that, I'm sure those of you who are twelve days old have noticed your libido, this is important for the future of our pack as all of those of you can breed and eventually make more pups. For those of you who want to dedicate yourselves to doing just that please tell me, just know you will also be in charge of teaching our pups the skills they need to know to successfully contribute to our pack. The last two designations are special, these are Zeta which will be for our Pups as well as any non-kobold who has proven themselves to be an ally to our pack. Then there are Omega, those who are not pack, those we capture and those who were pack but act against us are Omega and have no rights. They eat the scraps, and they are only worth a little more than prey! she said making sure everyone understood how everyone was designated and would begin to eat the meat of the seven colored bat that they had hunted.

Spoiler:

Food Calculation:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:26 pm

With his training done, Koboshiv felt that he was actually getting pretty used to this Reckless Attack thing, he hadn't quite mastered it yet but he was close and he could feel that. He rolled his neck for a few moments, checked all of his equipment and that both the Gnoll Barb and his own were in his tail before moving over to Kobotia's side. His eyes scanned around everyone else as his Alpha commanded them, he could feel there was a lot more power there. Something definitely had changed within Kobotia...

He sat down and took his own share of the meat before looking up to Kobotia. "We'll need to hunt soon. Day is too simple, boring... Night is where the real predators are." He hummed quietly as he spoke, he was one of those predators, all of the warrior Kobolds were. There was something coming to him soon though, he could feel it, a precipice, a new barrier to break through. Every time he killed it drew closer... He needed more...
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 2:46 pm

The rest of the pack would gather to listen to their leader, yet it felt as if their was something new about her. The way she spoke felt different to their ears, even tasted different to some. The group would simply acknowledge the fact that she spoke to them to tell them the new ranks that were given to them by their oh so mighty leader, some would cheer yet one raised her paw up to ask a question about their breeders "but what happens if we are in the foraging unit and want to have pups of our own" she questioned as she reached for a part share of meat with a handful of nuts.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 5:17 pm

"That's fine, everyone who is pack can breed, only the ones who specifically want to raise pups full time, even those who aren't their own will be Epsilon." Kobotia said smiling at the good question as usually they typically just went with whatever she said and it was important for her to get some other opinions. She would finish up with that and decide to take the Alpha Hunting Pack with her as she was interested in finding some bats while she was out and about. She was interested in how they flew about and wanted to see if it was possible for her to learn how to do something like that if she ripped off their wings and affixed them to her arms. Either way it sounded fun, so she couldn't wait to try it.

(Kobotia exits with Alpha Hunting Party)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime15th April 2020, 5:20 pm

"It is time for blood." Koboshiv said simply, checking his equipment over and then setting up his camouflage once more, making sure he was fully concealed and even checking his teeth to make sure he wasn't missing any. He clacked his jaws together, slid low to the ground so that no one could see him and then slid out of the Den with Kobotia and the Alpha Party. There was slaughter to be had this night and he knew he would be soaked in blood. Just as he wanted, just as he hoped.

Spoiler:

[Koboshiv Exits]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime20th April 2020, 5:54 pm

Urnotia would return to their home jubilant and victorious noting with delight that the Kobold's who were here would look at her with some shock before Koboren who possessed Observe would relax after identifying who she was. "My pack! We return with spoils from outside, two fresh Omegas to be added to the breeding chambers, a fresh kill and more importantly we have ranked-up and thus will be able to contribute more to the pack." she said returning bright and early and projecting her voice so that all the Kobold's currently at home could hear her. "From now on I go by Urnotia, they go by Gnoloalpha, Kjobosnek, Kobadirk & Flinashiv." she commanded so that all of them could know the proper way to refer to them, while leaving it to Flinashiv to deposit the captives to their proper place after stripping them of their gear and clothing as Omega don't deserve that luxury.

Some part of her wanted to check on Zardzeke but she would let duty come before pleasure, and would proceed to spend time observing the piles to make sure they had enough food. Once she did that rather than carve as she hadn't been the one to directly kill the Hero she would spend time practicing the use of her new mana affinity.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 12:59 pm

Flinashiv came in behind the rest of the pack, scanning around for a few moments before nodding. It was good to see that everyone was safe and that Lala and the other team were out hunting. It had been a long night. He turned and moved to the area where Zardzeke was and put down the dwarf and the beastwoman, stripping both of them of all of their possessions including their clothes. He spent a few long moments staring at the beastwoman, some interesting thoughts running through his head that hadn't been there before.

He shook his head and then moved away back to the main room, specifically over to the Hero's body, a grin coming over his features. He was the one that killed her, so he was the one that got the spoils although he could tell already he wouldn't be using her shiny blade, he'd probably give that to one of the other members of Alpha Team. He flicked his wrist, pulling out his organic barb and went to work carving up the Hero. After he removed all of her equipment and set it aside of course, and putting his own Mantis breastplate and Horned Rabbit skull on the equipment pile as he was too large to wear them now. At least his gloves and his cloak still fit.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime21st April 2020, 4:43 pm

kobotia and koboshiv would receive a standing ovations as well as koboalpha, kobosnek, & kobodirk; correction urnotia, flintshiv, gnolalpha, kjobosnek & kobadirk. Each of them was different and stood out in their own way, the crowd that stood to watch the announcement of their pack members would soon disperse into their respective job. Urnotia would move over toward the piles to observe each of the items they have secluded for the teams whenever they'd feel touching it, afterward she would go to a small corner and find that it was easier for her to focus on her blood affinity in the corner by herself.

urnotia:
Flinashiv:

Kobold Den:

Mining team:

Loot Pile Addition:

Foraging Unit:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime23rd April 2020, 4:44 pm

Urnotia would stop practicing her blood magic just in time as the Foragers would return with spoils causing her to motion for others to gather for a feast. It wasn't much but today seemed like a slow day all things considered, it was fortunate that they were starting to build a stockpile of food. It was at this feast that she would pose a question to her gammas while making a final announcement. Kobotoxi, Koboyan how goes foraging and digging? Do you have any questions for me? Oh and Gnoloalpha has now been promoted to the Hunter Gamma." Urnotia said while making sure to serve portions of the Hero for those who participated. She would squeeze the limb she tore off with her mouth open drinking the blood as it drained with relish, truly humans were quite delicious, though she knew they could also be quite useful for breeding purposes, perhaps next time she would have to capture one rather than eat them.

She had some ideas as to what she wanted to do after the feast, one was to check-up on Zardzeke now that she was more powerful she wanted to truly sample him, perhaps she would be able to level-up her libido even further and he might just become a bit more amenable to contributing to their pack. Still she knew she couldn't become complacent and would need to go hunting so perhaps she would only have fun for a mere three hours before heading out for a night-time hunt. Decisions Decisions.

Food Calculation:

Ranked Up Kobolds.:

Last edited by Aurielle on 24th April 2020, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime23rd April 2020, 5:14 pm

Shiv looked down at everything he got and put the skin down on the loot pile, hopefully someone else would be able to make use of that, he had no idea what to do with it. The breastplate however he strapped on and stowed his Foal Horn away in it. He hummed quietly, pleased with everything that he'd done. He then took some of the meat from the human and devoured it quickly, savouring the taste. He had skills he had to level and some old things he had to learn again. So with that he crouched low and done his best to remember his old sneaking skills as he'd use that to move stealthily through the entire group, using conceal as well to see if those with Observe could notice him while he had that.

Whether or not he learned it, he'd head outside during the day to get some hunting done. He knew bigger things came out at night but he wanted to hunt with other Kobolds during that time, help them become as strong as he was now.

Spoiler:

[Flinashiv Exits]
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime24th April 2020, 1:42 am

koboyan would clear her throat while putting her hand in front oh her mouth, before speaking to Urnatia "should we plant in the space cleared by the diggers or should I keep digging in the space in order to make a Bigger hole?" koboyan spoke before giving her eyes a set of a roll as more digging was always the best option however kobotoxi plan wasn't as bad as koboyan made it seem. however she decided to call it they would accept her decision rather than going back and forth for the rest of the night.

despite trying the same old things he'd did when he was smaller it wouldn't quite work the same, he was a larger target for the eyes and his old ways of hiding from people wouldn't be the same. however despite his pride they would pretend he wasn't around out of fear that he might hurt them rather than not being seen by his peers. once he made it out the cave their was a huge sigh of relief since their wasn't any real damage done to anyone in the cave.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime24th April 2020, 3:55 pm

"Hm. We need to ramp up food production, Kobotoxi, plant in that area. Maybe we can get some berry bushes, in fact I want you to also plant poison berries, make sure to put them far apart from one another. Koboyan, have your diggers dig up a new spot, we'll use that to dig a large hole." Urnotia said before getting up after they had eaten to head towards the breeding chambers, when she got there she would use observe on all of their captives within it, hoping to see if Koboalpha's endeavors from last time had resulted in any of the dead-eyed beastwomen pregnant. She knew that Kobotim was responsible for feeding their captives enough that they would be able to live but she figured that the combination of starvation and seduction would result in Zardzeke being easier to instill loyalty to the Kobold Den. This way when she started bringing food for him, he would notice the better treatment and grow fond of her, not to mention having access to other female Kobolds would gradually cause him to acclimate to his new surroundings.

"Hello, Zardzeke, do not be afraid I am, Urnotia. I ranked up from Kobotia." she said approaching him slowly but repeating the name she gave him previously so that he would know it was her. Though she did look similar as she had the same fur markings on her face despite her new fur color, makings and other differences from her Kobold form. "I know you still can't understand me but...I've missed you." she said before trailing her finger down his chest a familiar look in her eyes.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime24th April 2020, 11:11 pm

Zardzeke would give her a strange look, as he neither understood what she was saying or cared for that matter. He knew that whenever she came it was bound to be something good but despite the chains he couldn’t enjoy it as much as he would enjoy his hand, pressed against her... like that his mind shifted back to the matter at hand, she looked different even the sound of her dogish voice was different maybe he was in love or maybe it was lust that allowed him to focus in on these details, however, he knew what it really was. It was the enjoyment of last time getting to his head, the excitement was like trying to bottle up air; never ending.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime24th April 2020, 11:58 pm

Urnotia was a little disappointed that she couldn't speak with him but still that didn't mean she needed to stop talking, no she would continue to practice her language skills while also deciding to practice her libido as well. After about three hours she would emerge from the breeding chambers before deciding to head out on a hunt. She was in the mood for a hunt, but at the same time she was also interested in looking for things that would help her pack survive, she had been neglecting it because she was more focused on her personal strength and bringing food in every day but now it was time to start looking for things to make their lives easier.

(Urnotia Exits)

Exp Calc:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime28th April 2020, 8:14 pm

Shiv returned to the Kobold Den covered with blood but grinning widely. He moved to a place near the middle of the den and dumped the carcass of the Triple Horned Horse there before moving to the food pile and placing all of the meat that he had gathered there from the three Horses he had slain. He then looked around for a few moments before scratching his cheek, it was time to actually be a Beta and try and get some things done.

He coughed for a few moments before raising his voice and barking out into the Den in Kobonish. "All of you, over here for a moment!" He said, attempting to put as much authority into his voice as he could but even if he wasn't able to learn Command, they'd still likely come over because he was given authority as a Beta.

"Foraging Team. How goes what you were sent to do?" He asked them, motioning specifically to the area where they had been trying to plant things. Once they responded he'd nod and then pull out his new dagger. "All of you gather around, I am going to teach you how to Carve. There are several skills that are important for everyone to learn. Rather than keeping all of the important things to only the most powerful in the Den, we will be working to ensure that everyone learns at least a bit of everyone's else's skills. After Carve, we will learn Forage, the food and other things gained from it will be a great asset to the Den."

With that done, Flinashiv started to carve the Horse again, making sure to dictate and tell everyone what he was doing so as many of them as possible could learn it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime29th April 2020, 11:10 pm

"Yeah we did okay today. We've gotten better at foraging so we can bring in a good amount. Today we brought back 7 Nuts, 2 Dozeshrooms, was thinking about planting one of the nuts and both of the Dozeshrooms, as well as the 2 Poison Berries we got previously." Kobotoxi said to Koboshiv with a yawn, all in all she was pretty relaxed even though inwardly she was happy that she got to go ahead with her planting idea. "But we're going to need the remains from today's feast, and maybe a Lesser Water Stone or two to make the ground fertile." she would say with a nod before stepping to the side to let Koboyan give his own report. "Right right, we are digging another hole, this one should be just as big as the last one, in about a day or two. Gonna put a Lesser Water Stone right at the center of it and see if it'll work for water. Oh right, today's haul is, 1 Copper Ore, 1 Iron Ore & 1 Ossium Ore. We were more focused on digging the hole today, but I'm trying to see if we can pinpoint where ore is rather than just digging aimlessly until we find something" Koboyan said while tossing a rock up and down as he had dug it up today but seeing as rocks weren't as useful as Ore he decided to keep it in his hand for the time being.

Kobold Den:

Urnotia would arrive about an hour after the rest of her Alpha Hunting Party and would observe the area noticing that certain individuals within their pack were actually learning from Flinashiv's teaching. She was actually quite glad she had picked him as her beta especially when she saw the meat that was set aside knowing that she hadn't managed to bring back enough during her hunt. Still she would walk to the breeding chamber to secure her recent capture before heading back to the main area. "Those who didn't succeed it's fine, we'll try again with another skill tomorrow. Kobotoxi, when you get a chance teach the rest of the foragers Carve, and try using it on plants in the area." she said in Kobonish as while it did put a bit more pressure on them at the same time she was confident that they'd do well. "Now then, let us feast!" she commanded once more in the same language before turning to Koboshiv and nodding to him. "You did well, we had an unfortunate hunt today, two massive prey slipped away from us. Tch, but I managed to capture something new. A Bugbear, powerful and rare like myself will make for a strong next generation. Speaking of that have you sampled the Beastwoman we captured yet, it is important that you do so, we need powerful Zeta's." she said in a playful voice as she knew her Beta was more concerned with hunting, indeed she would have to step up her game if she didn't want to fall behind even further in levels. Perhaps she would have to enact the original plan and start venturing out on her own while relying on Gnoloalpha to lead Hunting Party Alpha.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime29th April 2020, 11:57 pm

Flinashiv was proud of the rest of the Kobolds and how the Den was progressing. "Use the remains of the feast, more food means more strength for the Pack. A source of water will be good as well. Perhaps I will start to roam around to see if I can find a better source, these Water Stones will only last so long." He hummed quietly. After his lesson was done he was even happier, a lot of them had picked up on the skill readily and knew how to utilise it. "I will aim to bring back carcasses from my hunts from now on so that some of you can carve them and gather more materials as well as getting practice with the skill." He paused and closed his eyes for a moment before smiling. "I will soon require you to teach me it in return however." He said somewhat enigmatically.

With that done he got up and moved over to Urnotia, taking the last chunk of the Hero meat, at least the bit that wasn't saved for Kobolala, with him to eat as he sat next to her, looking out over the Den. He focused hard and wondered if he would be able to see what she saw. "Fleeing from the great Alpha of the Kobold Pack." He laughed quietly. "It was three Triple Horned Horses I found today, surprisingly easy prey. I'm glad you came back safe however, that is the most important part."

He spent a few long moments in thought after his Alpha's last sentence, chewing on his meat. "For the good of the pack, I shall. She's like us, perhaps she will be able to understand me. It's but a hope at least. I'll go now while you are dealing with the rest of the Pack. If you are heading out into the dark to hunt, let me know and I'll join you, I've yet to find a good fight." Flinashiv got up, shaking himself out before setting off to find the Beastwoman captive they had, hopefully she was awake.

If she was awake, he'd sit down next to her, staring at her for a few moments before taking a breath and speaking. He noticed he could use another language and he thought to try that. "Can you understand me? My name is Flinashiv. What is yours?" He said in Terran, tapping his chest as he spoke his own name.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime30th April 2020, 12:39 am

Koboyan and kobotoxi has been building a tire of tension in the last few days since it was most about the digging plan, after walking away kobotoxi would stick her tongue out at koboyan as everything seemed to be in her favor however koboyan has something planned for her. The two kobolds would suit across from each other while they ate and gave a comparative stare at every moment, even at time when it seemed they would potentially choke from forcing the food into their own mouths. Kobotoxi would get up and go deeper into the den, which cause koboyan follow to her, once they were both in the back they would speak for a moment before the scene would fade to black.

Urnotia:

After eating flintshiv wasn’t quite observant as he thought he’d be since it was probably a skill he’d have to keep trying his luck to receive, nonetheless flintshiv would head into the back to speak to the beastwoman “My name is tied and captured.” she spoke sarcastically until she realized she understood what he said to him ”who are you” she questioned as if it hadn’t already been told to her ”how do you know how to speak Terran?” she asked letting questions roll off her tongue as if he was the captured one.

Flintshiv:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobold Den
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next