Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Kobold Den

Go down 
+4
Haio
LexxiLove
Aurielle
Sid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Kobold Den - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 10:09 pm

"Whether or not you are fit to lead the pack...." Kana would say lowering her gaze to the ground so eye contact would not be given to the would-be leader could not see the look of shame in their eyes. "The previous Alpha, she was very close to...... the fallen. When they spoke out about possibly killing you, my comrade took offence and ended up losing his tongue in the scuffle" She would say as her fists would shake as she started to replay the incident in her head. "He sa.... He said he did it so he wouldn't hear talk against his plans to try and kill you" With that the young Kobold would drop down to her knees weeping softly, perhaps this would convince Tai she was telling the truth.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th January 2018, 10:55 am

"I see, very well I will not fault you for getting caught up in trying to protect my honor instead I will merely ask for you to spar with mein the future so that if such a thing comes up again you or those in your hunting party will not suffer from the loss of manpower. You may go Kobokana." Tia said holding her hand out so as allow Kobokana to have some support standing up, she was still covered by her newly skinned Black Pup pelt and honestly between the stress of this entire day she felt it was time for her to sleep. If nothing else happened she would head over to the wall that she met her first companion and curl up with thoughts of how the next day would go on her mind. She knew she had impressed a good chunk of her brethren even Koboalpha who had witness her skill at killing another Black Pup like the one that took both him and Kobosnek to hunt. So for that she was considering what to do she realized that it was better if her group didn't head to the same place to Hunt after all those were Black Pups and thus were likely a part of a pack or something no it was best to change locations if only for a bit rather than run into something they couldn't handle. For the other two Hunting Parties she wanted to get them used to hunting in the areas that they had chosen so as to build familiarity with their areas so that when new Kobold were born their could be knowledge of what they might encounter if they were sent in a hunting party or attempted to forage. Meanwhile her hunting party would eventually gain knowledge about multiple areas seeing as they would be heading to a different one tomorrow and Kobosnek would be joining Kobokana's hunting party temporarily at least until the newest recruit had been blooded.

She would open her eyes once more to observe the area trying to see which Kobolds decided to sleep near each other and which didn't merely to try and gain some knowledge about who were more familiar with each other and who weren't. Relationships were important after all when the females reached maturity that would be the only way they could replenish lost numbers. Once she got that information she would yawn before closing her eyes once more and drifting off to sleep plotting for the new day which was soon approaching.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2018, 6:14 pm

KoboLala had been watching this new 'alpha' from the moment that she had stood up to the bully. As one of those victimised by the old system she had been ill and weak from hunger, if not for her input, Lala might've been the next to die of hunger. This knowledge she had yet to share, but it had incapacitated her for the rest of the day. But she had ate what she could, and rested for the rest of the day, planning to truly make it up to the Kobold community on the next.

As she awoke, she felt the pains of her stomach from hunger, rolling over amidst the little group formed around their saviour. Maybe only Lala called her that though and only in her head. When she was physically getting up, she would wander through the sleeping bodies, going to find some food without hopefully being threatened for the first time for being 'weak' when it had never been her fault. But with the one standing up and uniting them at last, perhaps she could eat and actually assist in any way today.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th January 2018, 11:43 am

It was truly fortunate that Kobolala had woken up at this moment as she would spot another Kobold sneaking through the bodies with a barb in his hand clearly having not expected anyone else to be awake at the moment. As a result Kobofang would continue what she had intended on doing and would make his way to the sleeping form of Kobotia with the barb raised high. Clearly his intent was known but whether the only other Kobold awake could stop him from committing murder and trying to usurp control over the pack what another thing entirely. Meanwhile deeper within the Den his ally Kobokana had finished murdering Kobo Granny and was reveling in her marked increase in strength as with such a power boost taking control over the rest of the Kobold's would be laughably easy. Especially as when Kobofang succeeded the others would be in too much of an uproar that their "alpha" was dead that they would probably pin this murder on him as well. This would leave her to swoop in and lead the pack in it's time of need firmly leaving it in her control, it was the perfect revenge for the death of her older sister by that cowardly bitch everything that Kobotia built would be cast out and they would go back to the old ways.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th January 2018, 5:32 pm

Lala saw just this, and her timid nature was kicking in right away. Until she realised just who they were going for, the one who was changing their lives. She didn't feel great with her fighting abilities, but she would grab at the barb of her tail, ready to protect Kobotia. She leaped in to action with her barb, diving upon Kobofang and stabbing her barb in to the back of their neck. At the same time she would cry out loudly once she had dived on them, hoping to awaken any other Kobolds around should her attack fail.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th January 2018, 9:31 pm

Kobolala would make her way to her target and promptly savagely attack him just before he could fully swing down his barb, the result was her stabbing into Kobofang's neck and then crying out it would in fact wake him up however it had the bonus effect of being a newly gained skill of hers. It seems like behind this timid exterior of hers she had an warrior's fury and she would demoralize Kobofang rendering him intimidated from her attack. He would immediately drop to the ground and begin to roll to try and get her off of him while the remaining Kobolds would all wake up with a start, including the very Kobold she wanted to save. Meanwhile hearing a female scream not in agony but in rage would cause Kobokana to quickly rush out intent on seeing what was going on and how she could capitalize from it, but before she did she would make sure to take Kobo Granny's Organic Barb seeing as she rightfully had killed her.

Spoiler:

------------------------------------

Kobotia would wake up grabbing her Organic Barbs and adopting a ready yet defensive pose as she tried to figure out what the threat was, however she would see Kobolala on top of Kobofang who seemed like he had drawn his barb and had been standing over her. As such she would try and observe the situation and if she was able to infer what was going on she would try and order the other Kobolds not to interfere recklessly. "Kobofang is a traitor he tried to murder me in sleep if not for her intervention! No one interfere I will assist her, find Kobokana she is a traitor as well! she said trying to get the other Kobolds to find Kobokana while she and Kobolala dealt with Kobofang. She wasn't for sure that Kobofang wasn't acting alone however it was natural for her to put Kobokana under suspicion since she had already lied once before.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th January 2018, 7:56 am

Kobolala had done good, she knew she had, and felt a intense rush as she finally broke her timid nature. She held her barb deep in Kobofang's neck, using it as leverage in order to keep herself on his back. The jerking about of being rolled and attempted to shake off only meant she was wiggling the barb in the wound. She listened out, heard that she was being praised for her defence and she felt that much better for it. Ripping the barb out, making sure to curve the pull to get as much damage out of it as possible, before there was another stab aiming for the jugular.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th January 2018, 2:43 pm

The flailing didn't exactly help his case as Kobolala would only move it around in his neck before drawing it out once more, this would result in Kobofang shuddering as he died from the wound to his neck thus when Kobolala stabbed him a second time in the jugular it was merely overkill. Kobotia would move over to her and place a hand on her back trying to calm her down. "It's over, he's dead. Thank you truly but I don't know your name and I would hate to forget the name of someone who I owe my life to." Kobotia said as she hadn't gotten around to learning everyone in the Packs name just yet since she had been saving such things for the morning after. Sure she knew of those individuals within her Hunting Parties but as for the Foragers and the Miners she had no clue which she would soon seek to rectify.

Meanwhile most of the Kobold had decided to wait in the main room as they were too in shock of what could of potentially happened that they didn't look further past the initial room in the Den. However their attention would be attracted when one of them saw Kobokana run into the room looking shocked and two of them would actually rush over to try and apprehend her. Unfortunately for them she would dodge out of their way before striking both of them with her tail which would not only glow blue but likewise emit some water after she struck them. Because of this the other Kobolds were wary though Koboalpha would bare his fangs as if looking forward to the challenge. "I guess he failed to do the job then. Very well, if you want things done you gotta do them yourself. Kobotia you do not deserve to be the Alpha, you are not the strongest, and you use your intelligence to teach us how to be cowards teaming up on things which we should be able to hunt for ourselves. Don't you see, if last night was the start of how things were going to be many of us will be undernourished barely able to make it to the next day much less grow properly. If led by me, only those who contribute actively will get fed you won't have to pull your weight for those who are useless within the pack those who weren't able to gain the skills needed to put food in their mouths and so have to rely on us to feed them. With less mouths to feed it means we can all eat more, but Kobotia ruined that process when she tried to keep everyone alive and such it is for our best interest that she and I battle to the death." she said causing those Kobold's watching some conflicting emotions.

For those within the Pack except Kobosnek and Koboalpha who had seen her in action Kobotia's strength had not really been proven to them. While those who had gained skilled did notice that even though they had become better than those without skills they still ate the same amount as they did, with the only thing quelling them being Kobotia's promises that it would get better. As for those who did not have skills they liked the current system as it gave everyone the chance to survive and grow and they desperately wanted to contribute to the pack in some way since they were grateful that they weren't left behind because they weren't strong or useful enough in the short term. As such the Pack was split and it was that indecision that they felt which would cause them not to act and instead watch as Kobokana decided to challenge Kobotia to a battle to the death. Especially given Kobokana's display of raw strength she seemed like she was capable of harnessing mana of some sort which none of them had even seen before.

Kobokana:

Kobolala:

Kobotia:

Last edited by Aurielle on 30th January 2018, 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th January 2018, 3:02 pm

Kobolala stood up, feeling a little embarrassed to have stabbed someone already dead a second time, but as this was her first kill she didn't know and just had to make sure. As she stood again, she suddenly perked up as she was spoken to by Kobotia. Before she could do much besides giving the simplest of introductions, "I-I'm Kobolala," She clutched her own barb close to her chest, shaking off blood as there was once more another intrusion and attack on Kobotia's leadership. She felt her fur standing on end as the other Kobold was threatened for... who even knows how many times by this point. Without realising it she was making use of her newly acquired Battle Cry skill as she felt her anger spike again. "No!" She shouted, drowning any chatter in to silence in her Battle Cry, stepping forwards defensive of Kobotia with her barb brandished again. But with the way the other took out two in one swing, she didn't know if she could take this one solo. "Kobotia is why I live! Kobotia is why we all shall live! Kobotia gives us strength in numbers. Together we hunt, we grow, and we eat all we want! But will give one less mouth to feed if threaten more!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2018, 1:20 pm

"Thank you." Kobotia said as she was happy that Kobolala had once again put herself at risk for her sake and while she did appreciate the sentiment she noticed that while the other Kobold were ashamed it would seem that Kobokana had intimidated everyone but the one defending her. Thus she would observe the crowd while walking so that she could be side by side Kobolala trying to gauge their emotions so that she could inspire them with the coming battle. "If it is a fight you want, it'll be a fight you get! As for the rest of you I see that you faith in me is shaken this is fine witness as I prove to you why we need to fight together and not alone. With Kobolala at my side we will slay this usurper and prove that not only that I have what it takes to be Alpha but that anyone so long as they hold the pack above themselves can become a Beta." she said turning to Kobolala briefly to acknowledge her before focusing on Kobokana.

She didn't know how they were going to pull this off other than working together as such she would have her Organic Barb emerge from her tail while holding the other two in her left and right hand trying to wait for Kobokana to attack so that she could observe exactly what manner of skill her opponent was using on her tail and whether it truly was elemental or not.

Kobolala:

Kobotia:

-------------------------------------

Kobokana would bare her fangs as one weakling being joined by another didn't matter all that much, this was because she was much stronger than the two of them combined and she knew it. It was surprising that the Kobold next to Kobotia was so ferocious but she wasn't intimidated by such a display if anything it merely made her angry that a weakling like that dared to intrude on her personal death battle. Still she decided Kobotia was the more dangerous threat thus she would run forward charging straight at her, Kobokana was actually moving faster than any of them had seen a Kobold move so it was clear that her strength had increased enough to allow her to allocate her stat points. Though the only person with said knowledge of this was the very Kobold that Kobotia had sent to learn from Kobogranny just the night before. either way Kobokana would attempt to knock Kobotia off of her feet with her glowing tail and then if she was successful try and finish her off by stabbing her with organic barb in her right hand.

Observed Details:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime3rd February 2018, 4:33 pm

Kobolala wanted to jump for joy that Kobotia was recognising her presence alone, but she was aware the pack was being threatened with the terrible older days which took a second to even realise that it was only the day before this all changed. She also knew to watch out for Kobokana's tail. She didn't understand it or how it was so dangerous, but it was dangerous and that was all needed to know. She hunched lower watching the other Kobold charge faster than she thought possible. So she had to be more tactical. With her own barb in hand she let Kobokana approach, seeing the attack more likely going for Kobotia as the better fighter, without Kobotia she would certainly be killed after. So Kobotia must not die. With her own barb she lunged in, rolling clear, whilst midway through stabbing her barb in to Kobokana's leg, keeping it in as best she could and letting her momentum from her roll aim to pull Kobokana's leg with her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th February 2018, 9:49 pm

Kobokana was indeed fast as her newfound dexterity was enough to allow her to completely avoid Kobolala's attempt at piercing her leg however because of that the strike which would have swept Kobotia off her feet would instead land and knock her to the side a bit leaving her uninjured with her Black Pup Pelt serving to take the brunt of the damage. One thing was for sure however, Kobokana had an elemental attack and because of Kobolala's interruption she would change the intended target of the Organic Barb in her hand from Kobotia to the annoyance who interrupted her aiming a slash at her snout and then following up with a bite to ward off any potential retaliation from Kobolala's Organic Barb. It was clear that Kobokana hadn't fought multiple opponents before however seeing how she was thrown off balance despite clearly being more powerful than the individual Kobolds. As such the crowd would remain transfixed at the sight of the teamwork of the two turning what would of been a massacre into a tough fight.

Kobolala:

---------------------------------------

Meanwhile now that the three of them were in heated combat Kobotia would use the knowledge gleaned from her observations to warn Kobolala before attempting a desperate attack against Kobokana. "Watch out for her tail, she's able to use in along with her organic barb!" She said while she circled around Kobokana seeing an opening while Kobokana attacked her companion. This would have Kobotia lunging at her opponent while aiming three slashes at the base of her tail trying in essence to try and Carve it off thus removing a major source of danger for the both of them. Magic was dangerous because she didn't understand anything about it thus rather than trying to understand it in the middle of a fight she would try and remove the danger as a whole.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2018, 2:17 pm

With Kobotia going for the tail, Kobolala would go for the other source of offense. She had failed to get their leg, but wouldn't let it get the better of her. She had to step back however just to avoid the slashes and the bite, but used Kobokana's momentum against her as she slashed against the bite. She aimed to slash if just barely, it wouldn't cause a lot of damage, but as she slashed for the snout it could at least hurt.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th February 2018, 5:34 pm

Unfortunately Kobolala wasn't able to dodge the slash to her snout though the follow up bite she just managed to shimmy out of the way of the strike to inflict a wound of her own on her attackers snout. However the truly devastating injury came from Kobokana's tail being carved off from the rest of her body and plopping to the ground on the floor causing her to scream out in agony. She would turn to Kobotia and then stab at her with the Organic Barb in her hand which likewise would glow with mana, however despite Kobotia's best efforts at dodging she would be struck by it with only the Black Pup Pelt saving her from sustaining damage. "You bitches how dare you my tail, my snout!" Kobokana screamed out in agony the look in her eyes going from confident to now desperate given the injuries she had sustained from Kobolala & Koboatia. She was now devoid of her sense of smell and her tail lowering the frequency of her attacks and she realized that she would be unable to flee this encounter.

Kobolala:

------------------------------

Kobotia would growl in annoyance as she saw that Kobolala had sustained an injury no matter how minor it was honestly if not for her acquisition of the Black Pup pelt she herself would be in a much worse condition than what she was in. She would have to make sure her Beta was well equipped once they dealt with this usurper so that she didn't have to worry about her in a fight. Still now wasn't the time for that and she would try and assist Kobolala so that her strikes were more focused by creating more openings for her to exploit. She would lash out once more trying to target Kobokana's wounds in particular the gaping wound that was her severed tail this way she would be forced to focus more on her lest she was injured more than she already was.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Aurielle on 21st February 2018, 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th February 2018, 5:01 pm

Kobolala wanted to clutch at her snout as she herself was slashed across in her attempts to get at the 'invader'. But they were doing something right, the outnumbering helped and now Kobokana had lost their biggest advantage maybe. And Kobolala refused to let it stay at just that, she joined the current alpha, letting loose another War Cry now they were more frantic on the defensive, lunging forwards at any opening she got to stab.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st February 2018, 12:53 pm

"I will not be stopped!" Kobokana yelled out resisting the intimidation effect yet again from Kobolala's Battle Cry however it wasn't sufficiently distracting for her to not dodge the rapid attacks from the more dangerous of the two. However try as she might she was unable to completely dodge the attacks sustaining glancing blows to her backside as she tried to twist out of the way of the flurry of blows however doing so would leave her open and her quick dismissal of the other Kobold would be her downfall as Kobolala's organic barb speared through her eye into her brain causing her to drop like a puppet with it's strings cut. The usurper was dead and it had been possible only through the teamwork between Alpha and her Beta, while the rest of the crowd had watched in utter silence transfixed by the sight.

Kobotia would speak only after she observed that Kobokana was truly dead and not faking being fatally injured, which once it was confirmed a surge of relief would circulate through her body while she prepared herself to give a rousing speech to her pack. "You see, how teamwork can beat even a superior opponent, you see how my way is our only chance at survival as a pack?! I am the Alpha, there will be no more power struggles, no more backstabbing among us. Go get Kobogranny she needs to hear this as well. Kobolala? You've earned the usurper's tail use it, it will be a powerful weapon in your hands. As for the rest of you, we just got more food, eat the traitors like the prey they chose to be, they do not deserve to be buried as a part of the pack." she Commanded them as that was one of the rules she had seen fit to explain to them, those which were hungry would probably obey while those who didn't would at the very least see this as an opportunity to salvage any scraps that remained of them. Pelt was pelt after all, whether it came from a Black Pup or it came from a traitor, the end of the day was that it could protect its wearer from harm.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd February 2018, 1:15 pm

Kobolala felt herself beginning to shrink back once the adrenaline was wearing down, but the praise she got from Kobotia brought her right back. She was still sniffling a little, rubbing at her slashed snout, and took the barb from their fallen foe. She gulped, holding the claimed barb high, letting that mid-battle courage flood to the surface once again. She felt she had been timid for so long, and with her Battle Cry now a thing, she would channel that same approach and raised the claimed barb along with her own in a single hand, seeing it in herself as a show of 'together'. "KOBO TOGETHER!"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd February 2018, 12:37 pm

The rest of the Kobolds would join Kobolala in cheering while Kobovon would return carrying the deceased Kobogrammy with a lost look on his face, their source of wisdom and knowledge had been killed and he didn't know what they were going to do now. Seeing that some of the other Kobolds would let out cries of dismay while Kobotia would be unsettled enough that even though she tried to remain calm and carve the deceased Kobold laying near her and Kobolala she would be unable to successfully do it. "...It seems in the end Kobokana has done more than just lower our hunting pack members but she also took away our Elder. It seems we are truly on our own, but it is not over, diggers I want you to focus on a making a specific room where we will bury our dead. Those under you two, continue expanding our cave, tunnels first then rooms. Kobotia commanded the others so that something as demoralizing as this wouldn't affect them and waste the entirety of today. They couldn't afford to waste time mourning as every moment they wasted not getting food and expanding their cave to prepare for the future was a moment they wasted getting hungry and doing nothing.

"The Hunting Parties for today will be comprised of four. Kobolala, you are going to join Hunting Party Beta. Kobosnek, and Kobodirk will be in Hunting Party Alpha along with me. Foragers you know your duties, finally Koboren before her untimely demise Kobogranny had rations which she would provide for us, please find where she kept them and until I get back anything our foragers or diggers retrieve please place them in separate rows starting at the right side of the den. When I get back I will identify what they are, however I will greatly appreciate it if you tried your best to figure out what they can be used for. When I return we will have a feast worthy of Kobogranny's passing!" she said looking at all of them before nodding and exiting while beckoning her Hunting Party to follow her. Sure enough Koborou was the former leader of Hunting Party Beta however now that the pack's Beta had joined that Hunting Party he had lost his leadership position. Still it was something he hadn't gotten used to as such he too would head out after her and beckon the rest of his Hunting Party to follow along, it was now up to Kobolala to sort out the hierarchy in that Hunting Party.

(Hunting Party Alpha, Hunting Party Beta, Forager Squad Alpha All Exit)

Kobolala:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 10:22 pm

Kobotia would walk back into the burrow followed by Koboalpha and spotting Kobosnek asleep curled up near one of the foragers so rather than wake him up immediately she would head over to Koboren to learn how much they managed to gather and to figure out whether or not Kobolala had returned yet. Still she would observe what she could see for the time being while she waited for her report. She saw that her follow Kobold was adjusting to her new role though Kobotia wished that Koboren had more time with Kobogranny to learn as much as possible. As it stood her education was incomplete and they would be forced to learn as they went along, as she went about this Koboalpha would drop the Gnoll in the meat pile before going about his business after all nothing to do but wait for the others even though everyone was hungry they all ate together at the very least they could drink water for the time being.

"So Koboren, how are we doing in regards to foraged food, my hunting group managed to bring back 3 kills but I don't see Hunting Group Beta anywhere? Have they not returned yet?

Need a Mod:

Current Food Stores (For me):
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd March 2020, 11:40 pm

Koboren pushed the bridge of her nose upward, it wasn't as if she wore glass it just made her feel smarter pretending to have them. "Well today the forager squad alpha decided to break into two groups, one team of three went to search in the south while the other two went east. the foragers who went to the the south were able to bring back three bundles of nuts, while the group who went to the west were able to grab 2 bundles of berries." She announced to kobotia, koboven strolled over to kobotia

"Its a rare sight to the alpha go out and hunt with the group, you setting an example for the next alpha. you've been very hard working, and so has your beta. She came back earlier from the east forest with two horned rabbits in hand... By now she's probably sleeping." he informed kobotia before head back into the deeper areas of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2020, 2:22 am

Kobotia would nod as that was good news as it seemed that they would have much more food than they did yesterday, and with three less mouths to feed that was also an unexpected upside to the failed coup from yesterday. Still she would make sure everything was tallied properly and then would raise her voice so that enough Kobold's could hear her. "Hm this might not be enough food, as such rest fo rnow to conserve energy tonight I shall be heading out for an elite hunting party to get some more food for us to eat."" she commanded so as to let them know that they could take a break for now while those who were capable of carving went about doing so. Once the message was spread she was joined by Koboalpha and Koboling who would aid her in carving the monsters they had hunted using their organic barbs. All of them managed to succeed though some better than others and at the end of it they would get some pretty nifty gear which would potentially up their chances of hunting when the sun went down. She knew it was risky but they needed the extra food as she was determined to not let any of her family go hungry. Fortunately it would seem that some of the Digging Party had managed to dig up some things which they added to the pile near Kobotia so that she could observe them and see if they could be useful for the pack as well.

Food Calculation:

Carve Results (Need Mod for Exp Distribution & Digging Party):
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2020, 10:35 am

koboalpha would move slowly yet effectively cutting the kama mantis sickle off of its body with his organic barb, it wasn't perfect but it was good enough to be used as an actually weapon. without much complaining he would put the kama sickle down, and wait for the other two to finish theirs. koboling would mess up her first one, well finish was an understatement as she slightly had stopped paying attention to her own and was watching koboalpha, the next one she made she did better as not to get reprimanded by kobotia, The difference between the skulls were night and day. kobotia would work on the sickle mantis and the gnoll, yet both results came out great.

Koboalph and koboling would only stare at her results as she put them both down, even if someone plan to take over it they would miss out on tia's greatness at everything she did.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Haio on 25th March 2020, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th March 2020, 4:20 pm

"Hm...alright, spread the word I want you to stay behind this time Koboalpha. I want a party of four; myself, Kobolala, Koborou & Kobovon we'll head out and try to hunt and gather something this evening so that we can have food for the morning tomorrow. For now we eat, so I want everyone to gather up so we can begin the feast." she commanded and while she waited for people to gather she recognized that Koboling was talking to Koborou and pointing to the helmets causing her to figure that she was explaining that she had messed up with one of the helmets judging by his annoyed expression.

As for Koboalpha he would look at the Kama Claw he had been using earlier and then would pass on the information that she had. Once everyone gathered up she would look at her entire pack of sixteen Kobolds with a sigh, as they were three less than yesterday though she never did account for Kobogranny when it came to their meals since it seemed the kobold elder always managed to find food for herself. "We've survive another day, and so that we can eat tomorrow I'm sure you've heard that I'm taking a group of four to hunt in the evening, this way we can get more food and maybe be lucky enough to find some stuff to make our lives easier." she explained while they divided up shares of food she would observe that Koboalpha and Koboling were more partial to the Gnoll meat, as well as both of the Digger Party leaders, whereas she noticed that three of the foragers including the forager leader weren't eating any meat again today. As for the rest they ate a mix of things, whereas she deliberately stayed away from the Gnoll meat as she wasn't a cannibal and wasn't going to start anytime soon, though she actually preferred the Sickle Mantis meat as she found that higher rank monsters were a bit more tasty than the lower rank ones. Still the feast would eventually end and she would take a nap until it was time to go hunting in the evening with the others using their (Lesser) Water Spirit stones to wash down  the newly carved gear so they didn't have blood lingering on them..

After a couple of hours she would wake up to see that Koborou was wearing the shoddier of the Horned Rabbit Skulls while Kobolala would get the better one. It seemed that Kobosnek would be the one to get the Sickle Mantis Claw whereas Kobodirk would get the remaining Kobo Mantis Claw. As for the Gnoll Cloak it would seem it was placed nearby causing her to huff before removing the Black Pup pelt she had been wearing and putting that one on instead. Still she knew that it would go to waste if no one else wore it so she would look around before settling on giving it to the leader of the Forager Party as she would need the added protection while going out searching for things seeing as she was their best forager. Once she was fulling equipped she would notice Kobodirk trade with Koborou, as he seemed more interested in a helmet than a weapon which she understood as she was more partial to using her Organic Barbs than other weapons and she noticed that like Koboalpha, Koborou didn't seem to use them much.

Spoiler:

Proper Exp Calculation:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th March 2020, 11:04 am

kobolala would follow the instruction given to her to go hunting during the night time, she would return not long after the feast had ended, wielding an aqua barb in her right hand yet in the left was the body of an armored tanuki. As she slowly entered the cave her body would shake uncontrollable, despite the fact that her hunting group was able to secure food; there was this lingering feeling that there was a monster who was constantly watching them. She would hand the dead beast over to whomever would take it then went into her area to lay down and calm herself down.

Gains:

previous post:

skills:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th March 2020, 8:38 pm

Kobotia would hug Kobolala briefly to try and calm her down before looking at Koboling and pointing to the Armored Tanuki "Hey, carve this. Set the meat aside for tomorrow, once that's done, everyone one let's head to bed." she commanded and when Koboling finished carving the prey they brought in she would huddle up next to Kobolala and drift off to sleep. She knew that just like the other days they would all end up getting into a huge sleeping pile and that it was actually safer that way as judging from yesterday if they had slept separately it could of ended much more badly. Still she had a couple of things planned for tomorrow and they could use the rest as it was a lot of things to do.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kobold Den   Kobold Den - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kobold Den
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next