Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bot

Bot

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Empty
PostSubject: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2020, 7:31 pm

The participants of the fight would be herded into metal boxes that had no windows or any way to look out of them, in fact they even seemed to shut off additional forms of sensory. The boxes were then lifted up and carried away to the fighting stage.

As the boxes hovered above the battlefield, a series of small messages would appear on the inside of the box in glowing pink font that spelled out what exactly was happening.

"You will be placed on a platform next to another individual. That is the person you are teamed with. The Finals are Cross-Team Doubles. Defeat the opposing team to win the round. Wins grant 2 points, Draws grant 1 point to each team, Losses count as 0 points. Battle starts in 5..."

The number then counted down, when it hit zero the first four combatants would drop onto the battlefield. Said battlefield was covered in sand with massive dunes littering the battlefield obscuring the locations of where the boxes fell while a strong breeze seemed to cycle through sending sand grains flying about.

The first team was dropped off, Momo and Jinnouchi, fresh off of a previous defeat, they would most likely try their best to win this next fight, seeing as the terrain might just work for their benefit.

The second pair of boxes, one hundred feet ahead, albeit unknown to the participants due to the massive dunes scattered about, dropped off two other figures; Elias & Auri, after their first victory they would be feeling confident, but who knew what this fight would have in store for them.

A klaxon then sounded out across the field, signaling the start of the first fight.

Battlefield (Howling Dunes):
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime6th August 2020, 10:37 pm

This felt like it took forever. It’s been a couple of hours since Elias has been in his last fight. This gave him a bit of time to compose himself and stretch. But no amount of stretching could have prepared him for this change in terrain. So as the metallic box opened up revealing both Auri and himself , he’d shake his head at the sight of this massive desert.  He’d carefully leave the box and step onto the sand then look back at Auri.  Eli has still been finding it rather difficult to have a conversation with her, and now he’s starting to understand why. She’s strangely the most beautiful woman he’s ever seen . Her beauty exudes in the most mundane way possible. It would come as no surprise if it only took one kiss on those flat lips to turn her into a radiantly stunning princess.

He’d shyly turn away from her knowing that she must not be impressed by him at all. After all how attractive is it really to be simply carried into the next round. Elias absolutely must show up this round and pull his weight unlike last round. “C’mon Eli, say something smooth bro, c’mon” . ” U.u..u plan got?” . “Damn bro, dem weren’t even words bruh fuuuuuccckkk”.  Elias continues to move forward signaling with his hand for Auri to stay close.

He still didn’t want to get ahead of whatever Auri probably already planned.  They’ve been on the field for almost a minute now so for sure she already had a plan from A-Z. So he’d try to ask again in a low attractive tone ,” um.. hey Aurielle is it? So what’s your plan? Oh and I’m Elias by the way. Hehe yea , I know what you’re thinking , I’m that Elias, Jielko’s Elias. All my teammates are doing well in these exams. Anyway enough about that , I just wanted to say if you have any better plans I’m all for it , you did so amazing last round. You really saved my tail, heh ..heh heh. I don’t really talk this much either I’m just like.. you know making sure you’re good, ya know. Anyway here for my plan you’re going to need to hang on to this. “

Elias materialized his Rikigaku tamer and his gourd E(on his back) then hands the tamer over almost reluctantly to Auri. He’d have her hold the handle and hang on to the safer part of the whip. “ I don’t have rope but by hanging on to this I can better guide you if things go bad and things will get crazy for a bit but you have to trust me. Or ya know give me a chance to prove myself.  By hanging on to the handle you can also channel chakra through it and use the whip as a weapon if it comes down to it but just please make sure I’m not holding on if you do that. Any questions? “

As he’d ask a massive sand storm began to fill the arena up to 160ft at S rank speeds. Some might’ve believed that the instance had triggered too early but Elias knew what it was. If she had no further questions he’d begin to perform hand seals  creating a Lodestone arena then move through the storm with Aurielle trailing behind at B-ranks speeds. Once they got about 30ft in, Elias would survey the powder storm created before and if it remained he’d have an A-rank amount of lodestone powder cover the ground he had created. This would make the desert like terrain take the appearance of an arena of black sand.  

Techs in Use:

Weapons used:

Reserves:

Last edited by Elias on 7th August 2020, 1:30 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime7th August 2020, 12:00 am

Even though they lost,  Jin still had quite a bit of confidence for the next battle. Everything seemed a bit textbook, and once he landed and realized he has paired up with momo again, he quickly got to work with a numerous amount of hand signs at B rank speeds.  He was 100 feet away from the rest of the opponents and had no idea who they were.  However, this didn't stop him from preparing.

"I have a plan, i'm going to set up some heat. It's easy for people to assume that this is coming from the hot sands other than someone else.  The faster I do it, the better chance they might not notice. Plus, this is our big second chance! No matter who we face, we are going to come out on top this time!"

After getting his wind feeling sensory up and his internal furnace going, Jinnouchi also put up his hiding in the sauna technique, which ranged and covered about 200 feet.

"Link up..."

He kind of got the gist of what Momo could do, so he allowed her to share his sensory and reaction tiers. As soon as that happened, Jin moved up 15 meters at B rank speed as he saturated the area with heat chakra. In one of his free hands were two  C rank senbon.  But then, a sandstorm started to appear in the form of lodestone powder. If anything, Jin recognized the powder and wondered if Elias feeling the heat would tell him that it was Jin he was fighting as well.

"Heads up, it just might be Elias from my team. In the chance that it really is,  you know how he is with terrain, an excellent combination of attack and defense.  You have seen him in action in that regard. However, he doesn't have that much of a mental game going for him.  I don't know about his partner,  but I think we have a good matchup as long as we work together."

Spoiler:

Stamina: 70
Chakra Reserves: 7 C ranks, 3 B ranks
Blood Reserves: None
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2020, 2:16 pm

Auri would cover her eyes with one of her hands while using the other to grab onto the Rikigaku tamer Elias had offered her to hold, it was unfortunate that this battlefield wasn't the best for her particular brand of combat. Which is why she would once again be relying on Elias, though unlike last time she would have to try to do a little bit less as she felt that she had stood out too much last time which was why he thought she was some sort of planner. "A-ah I've got nothing this time, this stage isn't the best for someone like me." she said somewhat bitterly as she was going to get sand everywhere now as she hadn't prepared for it. Sure she was from Kohai and thus knew how to sand-walk her outfit didn't have the outer covering she preferred to where when she was travelling.

"Ah, hopefully our opponents this time aren't that tough, I'm afraid I won't be of much help this time around..." she would notice how the terrain was changing and realized that her combat effectiveness was cut even further as the main method she used to increase her combat power, if she had to fight she would have to pull out some tricks that she hadn't tested yet but hopefully it wouldn't come to it.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2020, 2:40 pm

"Sounds liken a plan, my mans!" Momo said as her boots hit sand, a lopsided grin on her face. She looked around at the arena for a few moments before taking a deep breath and then spitting to clear her mouth. "Neva really beens a fan of the heat, always beens a cold girl myself. Ah don'ts got much in the way of negatin' heat so lets finish this up quicks-like, yeah Jinny?" She took her puffy jacket off and tied it around her waist, revealing that she was effectively a child, although she was surprisingly buff for only looking about eight.

"Once wes get in close, I'mma smash 'em real good, unless we's up against a bunch of deafos again, then I mights be in trouble and doin a think on whether peoples is out to get us."
She playfully punched his side and connected her senses with his. "I trusts ya big man, let's go get 'em." She said, taking off towards the dunes at C-Rank speeds, luckily she wasn't really carrying any weapons, she liked to get up a bit more close and personal than that.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime8th August 2020, 11:46 pm

Elias continued forward with Aurielle trailing by. He took note of what she had to say but he just figured that she was being modest to make him feel more confident. Either way she was a genius and her plan had worked he was definitely starting to believe in his own plan a bit more. He was successful on setting the field to his liking now the next phase was just finding his opponents. This wouldn’t take much time at all once the other team became nearly engulfed by the raging storm of black sands that surrounded the air and ground.  At about the exact same time as he and Aurielle would feel an intense heat , Elias would trigger his technique. This technique appeared like thousands of tiny little eye lids opening and closing, revealing the opponents and their surroundings.

Elias would pause a bit realizing that he’s in trouble. “Damn so it’s like that? They put my bro against me. Geez, atleast with Koto I could’ve just played a game to determine who won, but Jin isn’t much for bending rules.” He’d begin to think back on their latest conversation about the exams. It was Jinnouchi who said that if they were to meet in the exams that he would want to fight Elias at full force.

Flashback:
This wouldn’t leave him with much of a choice, but maybe he can give Jin what he wants and still keep his code. ”This heat. It’s Jinnouchi’s. It’s a fitting symbol of the passion that’s harbored in this dude’s righteous heart. Of all shinobi he has my highest respect. He’s a powerful Genjutsu user whose only weakness might just be that shirts aren’t made in his size. He’s the closest thing I have to an older brother, but I will crush him. He would want his equal ones and I must honor that. So please I beg of you and will be in your debt for this one favor. When I get him one on one, do not interfere. ”

So that’s the plan, to get Jinnouchi in a one on one situation. So even though Elias likes Momo he’d have to try and get rid of her quickly. So he would attempt just that by spawning and attacking Momo from behind with his massive powdered dragon. This was done easily with the large quantity of lodestone powder on the ground around them. The attack came in at S-rank speeds to deal A-rank spiritual damage to Momos back(or less since the intent is to eliminate her and not kill her). Dodging would be quiet difficult since the dragon would be difficult to differentiate from the storming powder. That coupled with its incoming speed at close range would cause trouble for even air movement detection(since way too much powder is in motion).

Elias’ position would be about 60ft forward from his starting point but possibly 40ft away from the opposing team. Despite the other team having moved forward as well they were both initially just wondering and possibly even moving away from each other up until Elias had detected them.  Elias waited to see the outcome and to see if they’d teleport Momo off the field. If this happened then he’d make his way to Jinnouchi and release the techniques to issue his one on one challenge.

Techs:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime10th August 2020, 1:57 am

If Elias wasn't expecting this to be easy, he was correct. Seeing Jin and his current partner Momo wasn't something that even his eyes could pull off.  the mirage was a widespread refractive index of the air, so the shroud itself among other things made it rather impossible to determine the true location of Elias's opponents if he was relying on using those sand eyes to find them. It would reveal nothing, which might be strange if he didn't consider the mirage in of itself.  However, with no other supporting methods of locating his opponents, it would force a miss due to it being a mirage of momo rather than the actual person. It would take a minute for a talented ninja-like Elias to figure out, but the clock was ticking and the heat was only rising at this rate with it eating away at stamina.

While this was going on, a miniature sun would reveal itself within the sky of the field that  Aurielle and Elias could see, slowly growing in size as Elias and Aurielle received C rank mental damage.  That probably could be confused with the pre-stages of experiencing a heatstroke since it was hot, to begin with. They never sparred before, so this was a new experience for both Jinnouchi and  Elias. Will Elias rise up tho Jin's expectations? He was waiting rather patiently to see the power of his teammates if he was on the receiving end.  Due to the fact that the team was traveling under such cover,  Jinnouchi continued to travel at B rank speeds on order to  track Elias down.

"Looks like they are trying to Gun for you momo,  but I don't know why. Either way, I put in some coverage to stall for time. How's your stamina so far?"  

He was checking on her, Jin knew that this could be rough on anyone that wasn't him and it only taught him to make a few things to help his companions whenever he used a technique like this.  But if there was one thing that Elias may have miscalculated when he tried to trick Jin's wind feeling sensory, it was the detail that the main purpose  of the wind sensory was to be treated as an extension of jinnouchi's own natural reaction tiers. In addition to what his wind sensory allowed him to feel, detect small changes and point out things that seem out of the ordinary.  If Elias normalized the idea of there being some kind of sandstorm, he would still stand out as an abnormality.  He was trying to be careful not to be trapped in the dunes,  it was already difficult enough that he was reciving that sand damage

But from 30 feet away, Jinnouchi was feeling something and wanted to take a chance at it by creating a balloon tiger after morphing heat materia and the c rank kunai Jin was holding in his hand at the start of the match.  It would rush itself at B rank speeds,  covering a considerable amount of distance due to it's size  as a modifier in order to detonate around that area  that Jin to deal a set 1 b and 1 c set of heat physical damage that covers 60 feet from the side that  jinnouchi was sensing.  The tiger itself could be up to 40 feet away from jinnouchi, and in a single p.t of movement at b tier speeds at medium (M) size, it covered 30 feet in one dash. But with the unified efforts of Jin and Elias's hiding techniques trying to outmaneuver one another and the visibility constraints of the field dealing damage and blocking visibility among other things hindering the opponent's visibility, it would be very difficult to maneuver around such a range spread of 60 feet.

Notes
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime12th August 2020, 2:22 pm

Auri decided to follow along while mentally reviewing exactly what she could do in this situation, she still didn't expect to get this far and could only nod mutely at Elias' plea for a one on one with his squad member. Granted she didn't want to end up in a face off against another person on her own lest it be a situation that got her beaten up horrible. At the very least she would try her best to stick around long enough in order to be perceived to have tried her best. "I don't like how he looks at me, those intense stares are making me feel a way." she said turning her face away so that she couldn't be seen blushing. She needed to focus, getting into an entanglement with a prodigy wouldn't end well for her, no matter how exotic his looks were, she had also heard something about once you go Kaos you don't go back and that was exactly the problem!
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime13th August 2020, 12:55 pm

What a crappy situation to be in. There was sand flying everywhere, Momo couldn't really see anything and was mostly working off of Jinnouchi's reaction tiers and his wind reading. Of course, while a powder dragon might be difficult to differentiate, it was compacted into a solid mass and was moving in a very specific direction. In fact, it was fast enough that Momo had to reach deep and use a technique she hadn't used in a long time, since Academy with Marek actually before he had really come into his own and became able to see through time to shoot God in the beard with an arrow.

Jinnouchi would suddenly feel ice water running through his mind and everything would slow just a little bit more as any errant thoughts or doubts washed away. Momo knew better than any that sometimes a mental illness could help you in certain situations. Due to the enhanced reaction she just gave to Jinnouchi, at the last moment she dived forward and to the side, rolling out of the path of the dragon, letting it crash past her.

The moment the wind feeling picked out two individuals ahead of her though, Momo grinned and it was a wicked one. She took a deep breath, tapping into the strange energy within her and focused it into her vocal cords. Lifting her head, she screamed, letting the energy hit only Elias and Aurielle. Immediately stabs and bolts of pain would run through their heads if they didn't have a way to negate their hearing and would leave them incapacitated for a few moments.

That was all the time that Momo needed as she howled out words this time. "I see you!" She screeched and drove it deep into her foe's minds, once that pain faded the paranoia would set in. Constantly looking over one's shoulder, hunting for invisible foes, was that an enemy or an ally nearby, would they be able to take that chance?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime14th August 2020, 12:25 pm

Not Your Average Genin

The situation remained that Elias had taken control of the field. From the ground they stood to the black powders that circulated throughout the ground and air. It would have taken careful consideration for Elias to be deceived with this sort of advantage. In this type of field Elias is able to sense anything and everything that comes into contact with his lodestone powder like a form of sight. This isn’t sight in the way that a human eye functions in which it would be susceptible to perceptions of light and refractions. This form of sight is triggered through contact with the powder and as it stands mirages are not capable of making contact with anything physical. In short, he wouldn’t see a mirage because mirages aren’t physical and he isn’t seeing through an ocular enhancement tech but rather a sensory technique that uses contact as a trigger for sight. So his aim was true and he went directly for Momo, not before a confirmed contact was made.

Momo was covered with black powder nearly everywhere which indeed was a crappy situation. Because not only was she covered in it but at that very moment she would become 2x her original body weight and highly magnetic. Meanwhile Jinnouchi would take an opportunistic approach of using his heat trigger to set off cruel sun. A technique that Jin has never used on Elias personally but with aid from his family’s line of techniques he’d be able to deal with. He’s not your average Genin, for when cruel sun was out in play it only triggered his chaos control seal.  It was odd that Jinnouchi would forget that he had this covered. Either way at the moment cruel sun was used , Elias would know of it and adjust his course accordingly . Adjusting to at-least attempt to get out of range of Jinnouchi’s trigger was of high priority because Aurielle. She might be susceptible to the effects of cruel sun and he’d have to protect her.

During this time Momo who is weighted would be dealing with the fast moving powdered dragon which she was able to spot in the nick of time with help from Jinnouchi’s wind sensory.  But she is weighted and she is now highly magnetic drawing in more lodestone powder. So in simplistic terms when the powder dragon struck, she was already too heavy and creating too much of a pull for a clean dodge.  Granted she did obtain the reaction tiers needed at the last second and she did possess the strength to haul her body towards the ground, she would still take sufficient spiritual damage due to its raw speed and massive size(Large M).  Albeit the first damage she’d take wouldn’t be enough for a KO(lucky) but at that moment a second contact was made.

Upon second contact she was 3x heavier, more magnetic and worse the dragon had formed around her body.  She’d become stuck to the tip of the dragons snout. Her arms and legs were trapped and her body weight was increased. This would happen faster than she could even notice. So when she went to direct a scream towards the people she sensed the sudden increase in weight(over 100lb) and the strength of the powdered dragon taking her away would force her screams to  go the opposite direction , possibly being heard by her nearby ally Jinnouchi and no one else. But the dragon was not done yet. It had Momo captured so immediately it would hit its finishing crash to the ground at S-rank speeds(to knock out never to kill). Due to the attraction of both  Momo’s body and the powdered dragon it would be damn near impossible for the two to pull themselves apart with the little time left to counter.

While this is happening Jinnouchi would find himself out of position. At this point Jinnouchi would  be 10ft closer to his opponents than before and even further from his ally. He was preparing his tiger make. Jinnouchi wouldn’t be able to spare Momo her fate but he could try. Again this could be a test of Jinnouchi’s wind sensory since now Momo and the powdered dragon were one moving object. But as it stands Elias and Aurielle are confronted with Tiger Make or as Elias refers to it,”Damn, not Meow Mix”.

Booom! The tiger detonated leaving little time for preparation. Jinnouchi would be able to sense that his opponents  only made it about a foot if not two feet away. This was not enough ground to outpace the massive explosion(60ft) caused by tiger make.  Shortly after the explosion the artificial sand storm produced by the arena kicked in as well. The fresh roaring sands mixed in with in with the lodestone powder made visibility even worse. But for Jinnouchi if he focused in with his wind sensory, he’d notice that the two opponents that he detected are still left standing.See the tiger was able to cover the full distance in one dash at B rank speeds, but 30ft is range enough for Elias to detect incoming up to S-rank speeds but with the overlap of his Thousand Eyes  and Earth Born, he is also granted A-rank reaction.  So before the tiger could properly detonate he’d turn to Aurielle and pull her in close to his little bird chest.

Once detonated at B rank speeds his massive wings would sprout and wrap around Aurielle and Himself  many times over at S- rank speeds. Elias’ wings wrapped around into a massive cone like shelter with enough space for  three. This would protect and cut them off from the explosion, sand/powder storms, and heat on the other side. For a moment the two had peace enough for Elias to look into Aurielle’s eyes and smile. ”Hi there, you doing ok?”

Techs:
W.I.P
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime15th August 2020, 12:41 am

There were a lot of interesting things that were happening during this battle, as well as a lot of questions. For instance, why would Jinnouchi use genjutsu when he knew that Elias had access to chaos seals? The answer was pretty simple there.

He forgot.

There were a lot of things that jinnouchi remembered about his comrade, and due to how busy and eventful the chunin exams were, he forgot a few things as well. But still, it wasn't the end of the world,  even though the cat was out of the bag that Jin was using elemental genjutsu to combat Elias and his partner,  it didn't have clear cut as the Jielko member thought.  There wasn't just one genjutsu that his opponents were under, there were three. The guarantee of their exposure was snuck in when Jinnouchi was saturating the area with heat chakra, when combined with his volatile heat,  it covered around 75 feet. There was also the note that Jinnouchi launched that after traveling about 15 feet at b rank speeds at the start of the match, all for the purpose of getting the rest of the field under his chakra saturation once he moved a bit.  It was a surefire way that they got hit, but it doesn't mean it was completely effective, not on Elias anyway.

Two of those genjutsu were b rank heat mirage genjutsu  that were chained together to make an A tier genjutsu chain.  That in of itself already soaked up the chaos seal if Elias didn't have another one.  In the lucky chance that he didn't, flickering fallacies was still active on him.  Flickering Fallacies used the touch-based trigger, and counting his volatile heat enhancing it,  Elias would experience a continuous distortion of the presence of things around him. As far as 50 feet from his current location at any given time since he is "proposedly" still under the genjutsu,  Elias cannot discern the true location of anything in the vicinity.

The tricky part of genjutsu is that the effect itself and the overload of the sense trigger are two different things. In a way,  Jinnouchi tried to outsmart Elias if his form of sensory was in fact a touch based sensory through using the lodestone power as an extension of feeling the area around him.  If Jin can cut him off of feeling anything in the first place besides his heat,  it would be golden. The double whammy of this was that  Elias couldn't find the true location of his foes.  Of course, this would all be null and void if Elias had a second chaos seal lined up. However, even though he was able to protect himself, it's aurielle that would be really feeling the heat as she was under the combinations of those genjutsu. She was on a timer, and if Elias was feeling the heat a little bit, she was feeling it a lot.

But so was momo, which meant that he had to put everything on the line. Maybe it wasn't the newfound form of crazy that was instilled by momo. That in of itself was a strange kind of feeling, how could the hottest man in the exams feel cold all of a sudden in his mind?  But still, he welcomed it and then used that to make an important gamble.

"I have to make this count! The opening momo gave me!"

There was nothing he could really do in the sense of a jutsu being activated that weighed them down if it was chained to the hiding technique and the lodestone powder. It would be something unprecedented if it was something that can be done at will by Elias. The most support he could do at the moment was the genjutsu, but if Elias found a way out of that, then it was even more difficult.  Everything was dependent on that genjutsu, if things went his way and Elias missed after miscalculating, Momo would be fine.

There was still the idea that the psychic scream hit its mark and  Elias was temporarily stunned.  For better or worse, Jin was going off of the faith that the explosion managed to get them and that by closing ahead, Jin was moving at B rank speeds to get within 1 foot of them in order to hit them with a rather decisive Iaido slicing that contained a 27.5 feet range. If the damage was still viable from the explosion while they were proposedly stunned, the Iai slicing at B rank speeds would have delt A rank heat physical slicing damage and set both Aurielle and Elias ablaze if they didn't have the proper tiers to counter the burning effect.  This should have been enough to defeat them if it landed, but so many factors were in play beforehand. Even worse for Elias if he was under that genjutsu and didn't see it coming, aurielle was most certainly still under that genjutsu. For aurielle, the sun would get bigger as she took an additional round of C rank mental damage.

If this attack was enough to finish them, Jinnouchi would hold back quite a bit of his strength to avoid it being lethal. He hit them with the same level that he would of if it was just a spar.

Notes:
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2020, 5:04 pm

Auri wasn't having a good time, the first thing was that it was sweltering serious what sort of exam made things feel so hot, and if that wasn't enough she saw the look in Elias' eyes change from being merely content with waiting until she fell for his charms to murderous in a single instant. She knew exactly what was going on, he clearly fell for her and now was trying to kill her so he could get more powerful like the main character he was. Who knew he was an anti-hero type and her death was sure to sent him on the path of atonement. Well not if she had anything to do with that and rather than stick around she would let go of the obvious trackable item and sprint away at B-rank speeds. She had no intention of being his virgin sacrifice, nor did she fancy getting involved in the scary amounts of techniques that were being thrown back and forth. The only thing she saw was Momo get grazed by his lodestone dragon and the technique having the gall to actually disperse and reform around the girl like some sort of clingy ex-girlfriend who also happened to be made of powdered rock. Scary! Truthfully she was beginning to hallucinate from all of this heat because everything was beginning to look distorted and it was giving her a killer headache.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2020, 7:24 pm

Now while Momo was entirely ill-prepared for actually dodging the Dragon she did have some other tricks up her sleeves. Running through the sand for a while had let her know that she was getting heavier and that whatever was in the air around her was fucking with her. This wasn't good. It was during this period of not good thinking that the dragon came flying in from behind her and she knew she wouldn't be able to dodge it, not the way she was. However, she knew where Jinny was and from there knew where her opponents were.

Thus as she attempted to dodge the dragon and it wrapped around her, rather than closing around Momo, it instead closed around a thick pile of sand. Momo herself appeared in a ditch in the sand about ten feet away from Elias and a good distance away from that stupid dragon. She knew he was somewhere in the sand even if she couldn't see him properly and was basically all but magnetised to the ground. So she did the only thing that made sense; she screamed.

Lacing her vocal cords with Psycho, she hammered the full brunt of her mental energy into Elias' mind and then decided to go further, knowing Jinnouchi was closing in. She knew that with Earth Release he'd have a lot of defenses to deal with physical... Well what if it wasn't? She reached out and gripped the very fabric of the air itself and with a thought twisted it.

The world around her, Elias and Jinnouchi would turn weird, warped and broken, nothing would feel right. It also flipped two of the planes on their heads. Triquetra were masters of the mental but sometimes it wasn't enough and Momo had learned something from her Entity clanmates. That which was mental became physical, the illusions were no longer mental in nature, instead becoming real effects that would slam down on Elias while the physical damage that Jinnouchi was about to deal would instead drive straight into Elias' mind and hopefully push him to the point of unconsciousness. She was real fucking heavy now and so she just stuck her tongue out. "Gets him, Jinny! I believes in ya!"

She then quickly frowned and spat out a wad of phlegm and sand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime23rd August 2020, 1:21 am

Game Over

When Elias looked into Auri’s eyes he saw nothing but sheer fear. She ran off in terror, which put them a bit out of position as a team, or so he thought.  He almost doubted her until from ten feet away he’d sense Momo. How’d she survive that last attack? As she appeared, she screamed and Jin was closing in soo fast. Clearly Aurielle wasn’t running from him out of fear but maybe to warn him of their ambush.

Fortunately for Elias he had every tool he’d need to counter. The sensory overlap would give him A-rank reaction + S- rank caliber sensory + The capabilities of maneuvering the ground at SS-rank speeds and right now he is under the cover of his massive wings. So before Momo could let out a screamed and Jinnouchi launched his attack, Elias made his move. Jin was closing in and in an instant Elias’ position and Momo’s position would be completely swapped at SS-rank speeds. The attack has a 27.5ft range but was moving much slower than Elias can swap. So the swap would happen , taking Elias away while putting Momo in position for the Iado slash.  Maybe Eli’s attacks weren’t good enough to take Momo out the competition but Jin’s attack wouldn’t be something a defenseless Momo could escape.

Meanwhile Elias is now 10ft from his original position holding his head in pain, stunned. His massive wings unwrapped itself while he’d feel a sudden increase in heat that made him a bit dizzy. His physical capabilities were left uncontested until the second use of cruel sun assuming that there was a second use because the first one was already used as an illusion which triggered chaos control . If there was a second use, a C rank of physical heat damage would contest his second layer of armor, Lodestone Powder Armor.  Alas it’d be to no avail, as Elias stood there ready to strike. His wings with enough range(40ft) to already touch Jinnouchi. So with S-rank speeds, Elias would raise his wings. ” And that’s game over...JINNOUCHIIIIIEH!!!!”

He’d swing it down , ” I...Forfeit “  and stop right above Jinnouchi’s head.  He’d return his wings and then fall down to one knee, breathing hard.  With a big smile and determined look, he’d flare up at Jinnouchi and explain, ” Well Lead, you asked us if our friendship was worth more than the hard work it took to get here.” He’d force his way back up to his feet and start laughing, ” I say, hell yea. You wanted me to crush you with my full might but I guess you underestimated the might you seem to possess as well.  That attack probably would’ve grazed you at best but I’ve already exhausted too many of my resources, not to mention the heat is getting to me. “  

Elias would look at Aurielle running around in circles(because she can’t see where she’s going) and Momo on the ground. ” If I fight you any further then we’d both lose. You’d probably continue to best me but neither of us would have anything left for other opponents. So yea bruh , I kept my promise, but after the show you and Momo put on..  I’m starting to think we’re holding you back. “ He’d feel sadden by what he just said about possibly keeping Jin from reaching his potential. ” like seriously, who could possibly defeat you two?”

Note:

Tech Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2020, 5:38 am

Making all of his currently active Genjutsu was a godsend and it was something that he never thought Momo could do. It would have been nice if he had more heat release jutsu, but what he already had up and active was the best that he could do. Jin was the muscle of this group and it was up to him to inflict powerful damage in order to defeat his friend and his partner. At the same time, he was less concerned about defeat and more concerned about doing the best that he could.

But it did give him shock and surprise that momo was somehow switched in order to be in the way of his attack, with the hopes that momo was able to withstand the damage. Jinnouchi did have a shocked look on his face, he never experienced friendly fire before and he was actually very embarrassed, even if it was Elias that did the switching.

"Sorry, I owe you one! I promise!!!"

As the wings got closer, the height of Jin's reaction tiers was the highest that he could probably make them and was going to gamble everything on this exchange. There was a twinkle in Jin's eye, whenever he did something that involved him leaving it all on the table, he said his ninja motto. Just by hearing it, for better or worse, Elias knew that this bit was going to be the final Exchange. To be appreciative of all of the good things in his life, and the bad things that he went through but learned from. But most of all, no regrets.

"And that’s game over...JINNOUCHIIIIIEH!!!!”

"GRATITUDE, in all things in life!!!!!!!!"

However, something stopped. Or better yet, Jin could feel that Elias stopped, so he did too. Or better yet, the expecting force was lowered to a degree that wasn't even worth dodging. What was Elias doing? Was he having a tummy ache or something?

"What? What do you mean by that...... won?"

Was he really surrendering? But why? He did feel that he was on the rope and that he was the one losing here, only considering the factors that put him at a disadvantage and not the things that his opponent had to face up against. But then Elias mentioned friendship, which led Jin to silently do hand signs in order to deactivate every jutsu he had up, paying the chakra for it an additional time.

" Elias, how could you say that in front of your parents? At the very least, I wanted them to see just how far you've gotten as a great ninja, you and Kotone. With how they put her under house arrest last time, I didn't want to take likely the amount of investment these families put in you. So at the very least, even if it meant my defeat, I didn't want you guys holding back. "

Going over Elias and patting him on the shoulder and giving him a smile filled with pride.

"We are team Jielko for life, we don't bring each other down, we only bring each other up. Besides, Julianna owes us food, so we should all go out together when this is over. Remember?"

He then picked momo up in his arms in order to carry her away.

"It looks like both of our partners really felt it this time. I honestly think that calling it off was the best time to do so. I don't really know if it's ok for me to accept this win, but I can't be selfish of momo's desires too. For her own ninja way, she's walking this path too. So I'm sorry, but ill have to take it this time. But we will see each other on the break, alright?"

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2020, 5:23 pm

Aurielle would pass out from the mental trauma she sustained from Jin's genjutsu and Momo's attacks falling blissfully unconscious and thus missing out on the conclusion of the battle. As such whatever Elias had decided she wasn't apart of, it sucked because it wasn't her fault she had tried her best but this time she just so happened to run across a dangerous team this time around in a bad area and thus it wasn't in the cards for her. Maybe next round, at least they had won one of them which meant now they were even as if they had tied in both rounds. It wasn't like she was trying to stand out after all so this was actually the best outcome possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2   Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunin Exam Finals: Round 2 - Fight 2
Page 1 of 1