Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Chunnin Exam Hall

Go down 
+8
Sid
Kenji
Haio
Xi
Aurielle
Blade
PunkPrincess
Savannah
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime28th February 2020, 11:38 pm

It was time for the exams to begin all of the participants had been informed of when and where it would take place and it would seem that Nazogakure had been chosen this time around as the host for the exams. As such while it would be beginning in a section of mazes which had been specifically altered to make a temporary safe area. In this safe area a building was erected using earth release to serve as the testing hall for all the applicants. As such when they arrived they would be instructed to sit in various seats which seemed to be arranged in alphabetical order for the first part of the exam.

Please Read:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 3:13 am

The back?! Kotone hated sitting in the back! She was so far away from her team. She took her seat grumbling under breath. "... Zakiyoshi being spelled last... Dark... Even Jin is away from me..." But she had to make an impression. She had read over her grandmother's journal about her exam for inspiration. Having the home town advantage did not help her nerves. This was big after all. Thadie was happy to slumber around her neck, as usual raising the question on if she was actually meant to be a cat or something. She had read how important answering written portions with your heart was over 'correct answers'. She just wished her heart was not split about the room.

She did however find it humorous how there seemed a full row and a half of Erlang names. A certain clan was really getting busy that year.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 2:34 pm

Well it was time for the exams. Seiko fully believed in herself and she was sure that her teammates would do just fine... If they didn't, she'd make sure they got through it anyway. She walked into the test hall with her back straight, arms clasped behind her. She scanned around for a moment before immediately moving over to the row marked for 'R' noticing that there were a fair number of Rikigaku in this generation. She let out a soft hum at that and took her seat, bringing her hand around to push her glasses up.

She rolled her neck and let a confident smile drop onto her features. She put her hands to rest on the table, fingers tapping out a small rhythm that kept her heart rate stable and slow. She was ready for this, anxiety was useless.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 5:37 pm

Auri would walk into the exams all the while doing last minute checks over her gear and where everything was placed on her person, she would look around and much to her comfort her name ended in G and there were no clans nor families that started with that letter. Thus she was safely tucked in the middle of fellow no name shinobi and kunoichi and happily enjoyed the obscurity that such a thing gave her. She would eventually sit down and place both of her hands on the table with her eyes facing forward so that she didn't make any eye contact with anyone making it seem as if she was nervous to be here. She wasn't, not really, okay maybe a little bit but that was because exams were stressful and there was a chance that one of the prodigies might go bat shit and attempt to kill everyone. Or so she had heard, hopefully this wasn't one of those exams otherwise she would promptly reconsider her life choices and maybe drop out and try to barter to become a civilian sure it wasn't as safe as being a career chunnin but the thing was at least she wouldn't be at risk of random death unless there was a village war going on or someone decided to attack her out of the blue because sometimes people did that...deranged fuckers.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 8:26 pm

A soft sigh escaped her lips the moment she found out that not only she would be separated from her teammates during this portion of the exams but she also had to sit amongst the Erlangs. Why was this even a thing and who thought of this? Deciding not to allow it to get the better of her, she would quickly find her name and when she did she took her seat. Seeing as she was the first one to arrive she would actively watch the door to see when her teammates would arrive and when they did she would make sure to wave at them and mouth the words good luck to ensure that they knew she was rooting for them. Once that was done, she would sit silently while playing with her thumbs waiting for whatever is supposed to happen, happen.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 9:06 pm

Iolana HATED this. It was dumb. All dumb. Too many people. Not enough she liked. And then to find she was say aside from her actual friends made it worse. But she had to grit her teeth. She was here for her team to keep improving and show she wasn't the 'dumb little mute' she had been called for so long. Didn't mean she liked being here though. Walking through, she tried to find her place, but walked by one such persons place she could actually enjoy the company of. Kirai wasn't here yet. And with a silent sigh she continued to her own place and sat. She prayed her team could at least appear soon. She just felt so alone in the crowding room.

~~~

This was absolutely perfect for Akira. A chance to show off who he was. But he was also tired. A certain annoying little child had kept him awake all night. Kaen had offered another way to exhaust him, but honestly Akira was too excited. That and it at least gave him an extra hour on his flawless make up. With his hands in the pockets of his coat, he strode in with his head high and ready for anything. Though seeing how the seating arrangements were set out, he had a bit of trouble finding just where he was seated. He after all used both family and clan name interchangeably. They weren't too far apart either at least. But it seemed he had been placed with the clan he came from. It was interesting sitting with the other Ibwa. They were certainly all an interesting bunch. Typical Ibwa clan he supposed.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 9:13 pm

Her body buzzed and sputtered with anxiety and she found herself constantly clenching her fists and gritting her teeth, jaw locked as she moved towards the test area. She hated being around lots of people, she hated all of this and the animalistic part of her wanted to rebel, to scream and throw desks around but she'd grown past that... Or at least she hoped she had. Then the instructor told her how the seating was done and she damn near threw up. Slowly she brought herself one step at a time past the D row where she would have liked to sit... Up to E, with the Erlangs. There were a few already there and she could feel her nails digging into her palms. Her right leg was starting to shake and her mouth was dry but she walked down the row to her seat and sat down.

She damn well knew she looked out of place, sitting there in dusty clothes, a black blindfold wrapped around her eyes, dried blood on her cheeks. She'd cleaned herself up as best she could but some marks kept showing up again. She put her hands on the table and for once was thankful for lacking the natural strength that some others had, she'd probably have put her fingers through the desk otherwise.

She then hoped to all the Gods above that they had tests in braille....
Back to top Go down
Haio

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 10:02 pm

Today was one of the few days were indra wished that her father was here to give her a pep talk, slowly she waltz into the room her pink hoodie hugged against her chest holding her upper area firmly while her pink shorts were for a different discussion during a different time. She spotted one of her two teammate, despite not being able to hear what she was saying, she could guess it from the situation; she could only respond in a joking manner with a slight smile "Kill... Me..." she mouthed back jokingly, yet her smile faded into a more serious grin as her mind went back on the ice cream she was owed from her teammate before the start of the exam.

She slowly made her way to the 'Kukinorite' section, hopefully she wouldn't have to meet anybody who was competing with her for the Winged regalia. even if there was she wouldn't know but that wouldn't stop her from sizing up any kukinorite that sat around.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 10:46 pm

Praise would enter somewhat lazily actually yawning as she had almost overslept and she was actually lacking her usual peppy demeanor as she walked to the f section. She spotted maybe like one or two of her extended family in the other rows but so far it seemed like she was the only one in her particular family at the exams. Figures there really weren't that many Fantom's and she was probably the youngest in active service as her cousins were still too young to join the academy or were babies. She would spot Indra and wave lazily while scanning the Erlang until sje found Diana who she'd blow a kiss at in order to wish her luck. "Well time to kick ass and take names." she muttered to herself as she took her seat and would occasionally look around to scope out the other people who had gotten to their seats to see if she could spot her old teammates.
Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime29th February 2020, 10:57 pm

Taigakai walked in, noticing a room sort of full of people in a really long classroom setting. Wild. He looked back over at the chart and- oh man. It's arranged by surnames?! He had like three of those! Okay, so Shikotsu wasn't there, it was going off clan names it looked like. Okay, that narrowed things down a bit. Like a third a bit. You know how hard it is to narrow down two major clan names? Well, he guessed gourd aside he looked like an ice princess, so Toketsu it was.

It was kind of comical actually, how many seats were empty and then... Erlangs. They should just have a banner to their own, they were grouped up like a hero Tetris block. A snort and a grin aside, a glance over and there was a blind girl. Huh, neat. Hopefully she can make it by the writing exam. And then a look further over and there Seiko was on her lonesome. Honestly, that kind of fit.

Taigakai settled down two rows behind Seiko, passing a greeting as he went to sit down somewhere on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 12:12 am

Indra sighed as he regarded the long list of Erlangs on the roster. He wasn’t exactly looking to stand out in these exams, but he didn’t exactly have the best track record with family relations. At least with his split name of Erlang-Taki he’d be towards the end, if not the very last member of that row. It had only been a week since Indra had even been told he was signed up for these exams. His mother had marched in, tossed him out of bed and told him to start training twice as hard because she had signed him up. To be fair, other than the chunin exam announcement, it hadn’t been much different than his usual morning.

Making his way towards the designated row, he took the seat at the very end of the Erlang row and stared at the door. There were numerous Genin by the time he had entered, but Indra hadn’t exactly made friends in his years at the academy. He did recognize the girl, Auri, when he had entered, but they had interacted only briefly and between how awkward she had been and how awkward he knew he himself was, it wasn’t an interaction he was looking to start at the moment. Instead, Indra settled in with a long sigh, crossing his arms on the desk and waiting for the whole charade to begin.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Sid

Sid

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 12:33 am

There was a small form that regarded the roster from afar, eyes sharp and able to pick up on what it said even above the heads of their fellow genin. They were situated by last name... but they didn't have one. Not that they claimed, or that anyone else used. The rest of the test takers started to break off to head up to their seats, and they were getting far to close. They pulled the cloak they wore closer to themselves and walked up the rows. Their family's name began with H. The eight row. They found it and slid down to the farthest end. It wasn't the position they preferred, they didn't have a good vantage of all the entrances to the room and all the rows, there were blind spots, there were things and places and people they couldn't see and that meant they was vulnerable and- They stopped the train of thought. They couldn't afford to spiral here, not now, so they focused on keeping everyone within their senses.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 9:54 am

Mei could only pray she wouldn't be grouped with those people walking in to the hall. It seemed the rest of her team were already here. Seeing so many empty seats she felt comfortable not rushing to the seat, so she spent a second more to greet both Seiko and Taigakai whilst searching for her seat. A nice surprise was being seated not with the Erlang, but honoring her wishes to being with the S surnames as a Suisho. And her team were within just a few feet too. There were a few other faces she recognised, the two she met the day before, the Zakiyoshi girl, though not her friends yet, and a few others. Time to see what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 3:02 pm

Chunnin Exam Hall Tumblr_pjiq714jB71xsp9ero1_400

"Look at all these visitors, red hot! Phew, my body temperature is off the scale with all of this competition that we have today. Ay Kotone?"

In a not so graceful fashion, Jin placed a firm hand on Kotone's head as he looked at the rest of the members of this year's chunin exams.

"This is basically on our turf, so we shouldn't have any problems. Sorry about not being able to contact you, I was sort of wandering on my own here and there. I didn't get into any trouble but trying to ask about the "you know whats" took up a lot of my time. No progress looks like I won't be able to use them this time around either. But  with you and Eli, this should be....."

Looking around, Jin started to notice something.

"I don't see Eli anywhere, maybe something happened?  It could be grounded, but that would be some bad luck. Or a bad case of the number 2, I tell ya. the food goes right through him. Hahaha.... oh.... there's a girl I met while I was gone too. She doesn't talk much, literally, but she's over there. She helped me a lot.  I think her name was Iolana?  Her hair is kind of brown, I guess? She looks like she's a famous rock star on tour, can't miss her.  But ahh..... the reason why I left so abruptly...."

Looking around,   he started to whisper in Kotone's hear.

"You know that rumor of the strongest genin? Seiko? I fought her in a spar, and she destroyed me. No matter what I did, I couldn't beat her.  Even her constructs are better than mine. If anything, that's the most dangerous one that I faced personally. Defeat is probably doping your very best, and still losing.  Buuuut....i don't think I know anyone else. "
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 3:22 pm

Elias walks in after being a bit late. He seems a bit off today. Usually he’d be a bit noisier and a lot more out going but today he moved about as if he had just received some bad news. He’d scan the room for members of Jielko and notice some familiar faces. He wouldn’t even wave, instead he sat down in section “D”. He’d then look back towards where he’d notice Jin and Koto sitting and force a smile at them. He does not seem well.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 6:22 pm

With the loss of the majority of his friends and the fact that Akira kind of went off on his own, it seemed to Gado that he was on his own for this particular exam as well. What was to happen though?  Would he be able to survive the chunin exams?  He was already a bit depressed with how things were going for him as of late.  

Chunnin Exam Hall Original
"Let's just get this over wi-... *THUMP!*

While walking through the hallway to take his seat, Gado ended up doing the unthinkable. He basically fell on his ass in front of everyone, with the nervousness from the exams itself getting to him and falling like that. It was an embarrassment, to say the least.

"Great, no one's going to take me seriously after that...."

He was so slow to get up, even a turtle was faster than him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime1st March 2020, 9:12 pm

The examiners would all assemble and numerous clones would proceed to hand out tesrs to each of the rows and it would seem that each person would receive a paper which if they looked at the paper of the person next to them it would be blank. "All examinees fill in all questions and prick your thumb and leave a bloody thumbprint to denote you being finished. You will know your results when everyone is completed. the head examiner said once everyone had received an exam. There was no fancy speeches or anything of the sort as almost three fourths of these genin would fail this exam.

Fodder Questions:

Normal Questions:

Prodigy Questions:

Note:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime2nd March 2020, 12:55 pm

Kotone struggled to concentrate from the second that Elias came in to the room. She knew well enough that something was wrong, and she could only think back to the months prior when her own training was ramped up. Her two best friends, her brothers, took some stupid methods to sneak in to the Zakiyoshi temple to see her, thinking something was wrong. And now here she was, sat as the papers were being dished out, only able to think of how distracted her looked. She had a moment of contemplation, thinking how difficult this would be to concentrate. But then it dawned on her how important this is. She couldn't fail this. She was one corner of Jielko, they were a team, and they would get through this as a team. She would ace the exam, and then Elias had all of Kotone's time he needed. Turning to the questions, she praised her ancestors' incessant journal taking, plenty of have studied over the years to help her now.

She certainly wasn't the first, but she seemed to be in the first percentage to finish. She struggled hard on one such question, but there was nothing she could do and decided it best to finish before making wild guesses. Rushing in to situations or answers led to rash and incorrect outcomes. She answered what she was confident she knew. And then she marked the paper with a drop of her blood.

~~~

Iolana was already on edge before Kirai came in, and it took all her effort not to rush to her friends side. Once the papers were in front of her, she felt her heart freeze. How could Kirai do this stupid exam! How was this fair! And the race was flowing through her. She would have some strong words but... well... she couldn't get them out of her head exactly. For now she just had to focus. Prove she wasn't useless.

Having to prove herself had meant plenty of study time at least. She wasn't the best in academics, but looking over her answers at the end she was confident she could pass. Turning her finger in to one of her cloak's feathers, she pricked her other finger and signed the paper.

~~~

Akira burst out laughing when Gado made his utterly tremendous entrance. There was no holding back how he felt, it was just too funny. He just tumbled forwards, cackling his heavily made up face off. "G-Gado! C'mon buddy you could've watched your self. Nice to see you again, I'll gladly kiss your butt better once we're done with the paper work if you'd like," A grin plastered his face. With a sigh he leaned back in his chair, looking up at the grinning face of Kaen. They had already worked out a little method. They were surrounded by Ibwa, the only ones with a chance to also see her, but the risk was worth it. Far as even any overseers might've seen, Akira never spoke to or acknowledged Kaen once the exam started. But Kaen would occasionally come in closer as if she were curious what Akira was doing. He didn't even need her that much, some of the questions just jumped right to mind.

To keep the rouse, Kaen even continued this after Akira signed his sheet. She hung over him like a lover might, showing pride in Akira's attempt and rubbing at his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime2nd March 2020, 2:01 pm

Indra gentle wrote her answers on the paper looking around to her teammates praise and diana hoping that they would be able to finish this test, without appearing to any issues. Well it was clear as day that their would be a bit to much competition for her, she bit her finger before placing it down on the paper to sign it. she stood to her feet and began to walk to walk to the front, all the while moving her index finger for a bit then snapping her hand. What she had did was create three cube with random genin's paper inside then sealed the cube, after making it to the front she would point out the fact that a few of the students are refusing to take the test.

details:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 1:45 am

Elias would scratch his head and practically strain his brain trying to figure these questions out. But after about a solid hour of going over the questions he’d just do his best then prick his thumb and mark it with his blood. This part of the exams were complete for him he can only hope that he did well enough to pass. This was not a test best suited for him.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 1:14 pm

Praise sat and read through the questions thoroughly before sighing and writing down the answers to each of them. She would hold off on signing in blood because Indra finished before her and would mess with some of the other genin which would make her smirk. Though she would make sure to put the three genin's appearances into her memory just in case. Either way it wasn't that difficult and she would poke her thumb before signing it and getting up before handing off her paper. She'd turn back after word and look for Indra and Diana before smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 1:36 pm

Seiko waited patiently as everyone filed in. She smiled softly and returned greetings to both Mei and Taigakai, she was glad they were here relatively early and looked set up to do the exams. She could feel a sense of satisfaction run over her and she knew she could trust both of her teammates. With that she let out a small breath, adjusted her glasses and pulled out her quill and ink. The test came swiftly and she scanned over it, immediately taking note of the questions, her mind giving variable answers swiftly. She decided that simple was best, took out her quill and swiftly noted down answers in a small, neat and tidy font. It didn't take her very long. She wiped her quill clean, wondered for a moment how they expected Cypher to mark the exam, then stabbed her thumb with the quill and marked it with her blood. She stood and walked to the front, giving the exam in before turning to glance at Mei and Taigakai, giving them both a firm nod. She believed in them.

--

Kirai for her part was hiding her growing rage, foot tapping on the ground, fingers dug into the desk. She didn't really notice Iolana because of how many people were in the room and the fact she was doing her best to just keep her breathing level.

After a few minutes, a piece of paper was put down in front of her and she reached up, running her hand over it... Hence how she knew the material, and realised it was in braille. She breathed out a long sigh of relief, her head hitting the desk for a moment before she sat up, pulled out an old pencil she had and started to write. Her answers were sloppily written and had quite a few spelling errors but she put her all into it and she hoped that mattered. Some of them she just didn't know at all and left them blank. When she was done she slowly moved out of her row, occasionally bumping people by accident and apologising... Iolana if she was watching would know it was fake though. At the last bump as she got out of the row, tripping into the table, she knocked the paper of one of the Erlangs off.

Crouching down immediately she pretended to hunt on the floor for it, apologising repeatedly and quietly, as though she was about to cry before finding it and handing it back. However there was a small mark on the back as she had turned the piece of paper into a Lightning Burst tag and once she knew that Erlang handed it in, she'd detonate it and turn his paper into ash.

Kirai's Tech:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 1:51 pm

Auri was stressed out, she had been staring at the paper for about an hour internally screaming as she was unable to figure out how she wanted to proceed with this examination. She had read the questions and thought to herself how could anyone fail this portion of the exam and then she would glance to her left and right subtly so as not to alert the proctors and saw how the other civilian born shinobi seemed to be either frustrated, looking despondent or other varying degrees of unease at the tests in front of them. This would make her panic as she realized that her true self was starting to hinder her and if she wanted a nice cushy career chunin position she would have to conform to the mediocrity that ran rampant in the shinobi world. No today would not be the day that they noticed her, she was never getting noticed by any senpai's thank you very much. As such she would proceed to answer the questions and when she got to number five she just started not giving any fucks and making it seem as if she were the type of unserious kunoichi who might know the answers but couldn't be bothered putting them down. This would give a little bit of mystery and hopefully let her pass considering they'd want to see more of her and then she could just coast to the next part of the exams and find a way to fail out. It wasn't smart to pass the chunin exams on one's first try after all only prodigies did such a thing...unless she could find a way to make it look as if she only passed by luck. "Huh now that's an idea for later..." Auri thought to herself as she signed in blood and went to go hand in her paper before returning to her seat and dropping her head on her desk.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 5:28 pm

Indra looked at the exam as it dropped in front of him. The first question surprised him, then the second for the same reason and the third after that. So on and so forth he went through the list of questions before him and frowned. He looked around at his fellow test takers, to see if they were suffering from the same confusion he currently was. Surely these simple questions couldn't be the exam, who would these realistically weed out of the competition? His eyes fixed on the stone faced proctor and he immediately returned his eyes to his test. Apparently this was really the exam, what sort of division had his mother signed him up for? What did she really think of him?

He focused on the questions and began answering them with little difficulty. Five villages, easy enough. He listed the elements most related to his clan, lightning and fire, then settled on wind as a nice in between for the two elements. How many races? Pfft, easy, 12 obviously. On and on he went, answering the questions with what he thought was ease until the final question.

Should he move onto the next round? What kind of question was that? Indra wrote a simple yes, before pausing. What if this was part of the test though? A question within a question so to speak? What if by answering yes he showed arrogance, a trait no one wanted to work with? He quickly crossed it out and wrote no. However, would that also not seal his fate? The villages wanted people who were confident in themselves to lead the next generation after them. He once again crossed out the no and put yes. Tapping his pencil on his head in though, Indra finally sighed and crossed out yes once more, writing a simple, "Perhaps?"

As a result, his final answer looked something like this:
Yes
No
Yes

Perhaps?

With a level of fear and anxiety he didn't think he'd ever find at the beginning of this test, Indra placed his pencil down on the desk and withdrew a Denki Kunai from his pocket. With a quick pinch of skin on his pointer finger, Indra applied the blood print to his test and waited for the others to finish.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime3rd March 2020, 7:48 pm

Taigakai stared at the paper. Some of these questions were surprisingly simple. Others, he didn't know. He figured he wouldn't know everything. He wasn't Seiko. Though, at the very least, he was hoping to pass. He wouldn't hear the end of it from Seiko if he failed or not progressing past genin.

He wasn't going to be one of the first, but he wasn't going to be one of the last. Taigakai wanted to make sure he was able to answer most of these questions to the best he could, even if they were incomplete. Those he wasn't sure of were left blank. Either way, he did the best he could so now all he had to do after turning it in was hang out and hope Seiko didn't have a casket already made with his name on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chunnin Exam Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chunnin Exam Hall   Chunnin Exam Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chunnin Exam Hall
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next