Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Empty
PostSubject: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime5th August 2018, 8:01 pm

Kozzen having not spent the night sleeping at all since his graduation from the academy, having spent the night training some techniques he had come up with that very night while mildly causing Banhi some grief. Who by chance was sitting on top of his head, watching the people of the village pass by her and Kozzen as they moved through the village, but also peeking quick glances at the shop windows. "Kozzie, can we go in there? Ooh how about there, they have sweets we can buy. Oooooooh how about there, you would look good in that stuff. How about there? Or there?" She would say as she turned her head from side to side as she kept finding new shops she wanted to enter. Kozzen however just felt like walking around to kill some time before he was supposed to meet up with his shinobi squad. "Kozzie, hey Kozzie, are you listening to me? I want to go in, can we please go in? Pretty please with cherries on top?" Her words fell on deaf ears as his mind raced. Would they be boring and be too focused on their careers? Or would they be carefree and lazy as all hell? Maybe they could be free thinkers like him and just want to explore the world. Who knows, he would just have to find out in time.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 5:27 am

Baq stumbled out of the village's big book store, their publicist owning and overlooking the store, with a fresh mindset. They had wanted to get their last book finished before being officially assigned her team, and they had managed to have both occur on the same day. This also meant that as they had walked to deliver her latest work, along with picking up some works of her rivals, they was examining the dossier's on the genin they would be overlooking on their travels. "So, I've got the offspring to the Destroyer of Dipu. Oh dear, I hope I won't have my hands full with him." They muttered to themself aloud. Having a copy of their photo IDs certainly helped as before long they were actually stumbling upon one of them. They hadn't much information, but they at least also knew about the salamanders the Erlang group possessed, which only further confirmed for them who the young man was. They sped up their pace some to catch up, "Excuse me, Mr. Jiko," There was a lot of expansion in the Erlang clan recently, so surely it would be clear who they was talking to. Meanwhile their wasps were at work within their body, consuming chakra and making their elixers.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 6th August 2018, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 10:31 am

Kozzen had been continuing his aimless walking when a woman had decided to try and interact with him, however his mind was still flooded with questions, so much so that he really wasn't paying attention. Banhi, on the other hand, had been caught off guard quite a bit, in such a way that the little salamander had been frightened by the sudden intruder. With a shrill scream, Banhi would leap into the air and slip through the back of Kozzen's shirt, causing the Jiko-Erlang to jump from the slimy intrusion. "What The Shit Banhi!" Kozzen would shout as he reached behind him, and pulled Banhi out by her tail from within his shirt. "Scary lady just jumped up and surprised us!" The frightened lizard would say as she cried, causing the boy to turn around to where he could see the woman staring at him. "Uhh, Hello? May I help you with something?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 2:13 pm

Baq took a moment as they followed behind still. Just to make sure they had the most up to date information they fished through their satchel and produced a tattered looking little black notebook. Inside were a lot of pages that stuck out of the sides, like added notes were just slotted in. Among them around the middle was the dossier for the three genin they were to be overseeing, showing as at the top was Kozzen's ID photo, folded over and flopping over the top as there was something further down the page they were reading. "Your Little Lizard seems quite skittish, that's something to bear in mind," They spoke to themself as they were scribbling something down, likely what they spoke about. "Right, sorry. Kozzen... Jiko-Erlang? That's the clan name order you prefer yes?" They were confident on who he was, just not quite what he might prefer to have his name as. "I was just out getting supplies I needed and was going to officially send my letters out today, but I guess as we've bumped in to each other I can just skip the formalities that bore me so much. So I'm Baq Shinto. I'll be the one to oversee your squad designated Team 8 which makes me your Jonin Sensei." One lucky little trait they had picked up was being able to multitask speaking to someone, paying attention to their surroundings, but also reading or writing, and in this case they was re-reading over Kozzen's 'important background'. "I look forwards to meeting the rest of the group too. Are they around, or... I believe you are already friends with Jael Tosul, am I pronouncing that right? I sincerely hope so. Are they around here somewhere too or will I have to wait for the official meeting? And have you perchance already gotten to know Gado Kurogane too?"

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 6th August 2018, 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 5:31 pm

Across the road, wistfully asleep across the uncomfortable wooden slats of the street bench, was our young Jael. He was gently awoken by the sounds of a familiar nearby voice, or rather two familiar voices interacting in their usual high energy matter. Always so loud. sitting upright, Jael would stretch out his arms while letting out a long, yet silent roar of a yawn before taking a minute to continuously rub into reality. His dreams seem to be getting weirder, its almost as if he is seeing the world around him through the form of text. It's honestly getting a little scary, especially when he gets to the part where his actions are being typed up. With a shrug of his shoulders, the dreams were forgotten and he was on his feet to stretch out yet again before stumbling over. "Koz...Ban...Hey." Ugh, it was too early for this talking shit. What time even was it anyway? Noon? With another mental shrug to tug away the thought, Jael would slowly reach into his pouch and pull out a single smoke and match, using his thumb nail to spark it up and inhale. "What are you...?" The sentence stopped short after his muse for talking became completely lost for now. Hard to stay motivated to finish when you know the other person will already understand. Perks of having such a long-time childhood friend.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 8:56 pm

"I'M LATE!!!"

Gado woke up from out of bed at this time as he looked over to find his clothes and his gourd. He didn't really know what to expect, but Gado felt like he already had a bit of a bad first impression due to the fact that he was late for the first group that was to become a part of the team. He didn't even know what he would say to them, but he only hoped that he could avoid pissing them off.

Running out with B rank speeds towards his destination, Gado rushed on over to meet with the others at the meeting place. Already seeing that there were a few people ahead of him, Gado walked over and extended his hand for a handshake to anyone who wanted to take it.

"Gado Kurogane, is this team 8?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime6th August 2018, 11:10 pm

Well things just seemed to escalate rather quickly, the individual who had startled Banhi to begin with had started going on about their life story, or so it would seem to the genin. Not really paying attention while keeping the calm look on his face while still holding his familiar by her tail. One thing that did seem to catch his attention though was the person's admission to being his new jonin instructor, a fact that he had yet to find out. "Just Kozzen is fine, even though it's been almost two centuries the Jiko name is still a somewhat sore subject to some people here" He wasn't wrong at all, he had an instructor in the academy that had an axe to grind with him because of who his great-grandfather was, and what he did all those years to the village. Even though a long time has passed and the village has been restored to its former glory, there were still some battle scars within the village. Though it really wasn't his place to do anything about those areas, the boy felt almost obligated to try and help restore those places. Another piece of information was brought up that he didn't really know before now, was who his teammates were, and one name, in particular, got his familiars attention as well as his own. "Jael-san is on our team? Oh goodie goodie goo..." She would start to say in a cheery voice still flailing around by her tail when she was interrupted by Kozzen suddenly dropping her to the ground when Jael made his appearance known. A slight grin cracked over Kozzen's face as his best friend had been made a member of the squad. "Lookin tired there Jael, only get like twelve hours of sleep today?" He joked knowing full well that the kid could sleep a week if no one tried to wake him up at all. His grin however faded once the foul smoke filled the air around him, sure he was fully inorganic so the smoke didn't harm him, but the smell was just offputting. "Well it appears this is our new sensei, and we are in a team together with some guy named Ga....." Seemed everyone was going to be interrupted today by newcomers. God damn was everyone more informed on this squad he was in? "I only just found out I was in a team literally a minute ago, so I don't know what our team number is" He would say to Gado as Banhi would crawl her tiny body across the ground towards Gado in order to inspect the Kurogane.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime7th August 2018, 2:04 pm

Baq double checked over each of their individual dossiers just to be sure that she did in fact have the correct bunch. Not that clone and transformation techniques weren't uncommon, she didn't see much harm that could be caused if she were mistaken here. and she could confirm later. It seemed there was a little leak though somewhere up the line. Not an actually harmful one, just a slight neusance. "Well, I suppose that this does cut down on one big job of mine. I don't need to write letters to you all when I can say it in person. So, allow me to say once more now I have the three of you here. And this shall be an informal thing, so you'll get your true mission information when we meet properly tomorrow." She stuffed the overcrowded note book in to her bag, stood straight and cleared her throat. "My name is Baq Hunter Shinto. I shall be overlooking the group designated as Team 8. I will inform you of our individual mission tomorrow at the time I set you all to the test. But, I am very excited to get to know you all. This will be my first time as a sensei to a group of genin students, so I'd like to ask that you please go easy on me. I'll be teaching you important lessons, and life lessons I learned from my time growing up to be the powerful Jonin I am today, and whilst I am not allowed to tell you about things such as the chuunin exams until I know I won't be giving away illegal information, I will do my best to prepare you for them. In return, I'd like to keep things very much casual." She smiled whilst a wasp of hers began buzzing around her head, whispering information to her. " 'Perfection does not exist, but we must strive for the next best thing', that is my life motto and I will be bringing that to my teaching method. I hope you will all take that to heart too."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime9th August 2018, 4:03 am

"Something like that." It was the only response that he could slid in before another came to join the makeshift group. Jael would wait silently for everyone to finish whatever speeches they were doing, taking drags here and there before flicking the bud into the street and scratching the back of his scalp. What the actual fuck was happening? Is he still asleep again? These false awakenings are getting way too fucking common. While rubbing his eyes of sleep and confirming that this was in fact waking life, Jael would begin to backtrack and digest all the information that was coming in. He'd shoot a quick glance towards the other kid and their supposed 'sensei' before returning to Kozzen with a confused, yet ever so tired look. "This is a...team?" Fucking oath! I mean, there aren't gonna be any physical signs, but he's bloody excited that somehow he managed to get teamed up with the only person that is patient enough to put up with him. Well, two if you could the little lizard thing or whatever it was. To be honest, he never did find out anything about the creature, it's just always been there? Maybe it isn't as normal as it should be. In any case, his attention would be turned back to their daring leader, who looked to be around the same age as his older sister, both at the jonin rank too. Perhaps they know each other? His lips almost moved to ask, but the thought fleeted fairly quickly as he realised it wasn't worth the effort of talking to find out.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime9th August 2018, 6:02 am

Looking down at his hand and realizing that nobody had any intention of giving him a formal greeting, Gado would mumble to himself and put his hand in his pocket. However, seeing the little lizard move forward towards him was a bit of a start. Maybe it was because of the Kurogane being somewhat of a clan that was more intertwined with their bestial site, maybe the little lizard felt comfortable around Gado.

Crouching down to meet her halfway, Gado would smile at her. "Guess this is our mascot? Hello there, looks like we are on the same team. "

After greeting Kozzen's summon, Gado would stand back up and look at the others.

"Well, it's not like we need to cheat in order to be professionals about it. We can pass regardless, and besides, I'm looking at what relies on after the exams. The goal after the goal, as casual as this is, you all know waht you want to do with your lives right? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 4:00 am

After getting a good smell of Gado, Banhi's attention would be diverted to the bugs swarming around Baq's head. "Hmm, I haven't eaten anything since being summoned this morning" She would think to herself as she would begin to move as quietly as she could around the jonin so she was behind her, and would then make an attempt at climbing up Baq's body. Meanwhile, Kozzen would just shrug as Jael would ask him if this was a team. "Think of it like the caravans bro" He would say to Jael before Gado would start to ask everyone about what their plans were for being a shinobi, to which Kozzen really didn't have to think about. "Well Jael here already knows partly what I want to do, which is to continue travelling the world Like we did in our childhood. And the other is to show the world that I am not my great grandfather" He said as he looked around at the rest of the group, It was just then Banhi would have made her climb to the top of Baq's head to try and eat one of the wasps flying around. "And I Am No Mascot. I Am THe Leader Of THis Team..... NOW MOVE OUT!!!"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 4:18 am

"I'm going to hold you to that desire young Kozzen," Baq suddenly took on a harsher more serious tone. Meanwhile she had taken her note book back out and was scribbling new notes. Meanwhile she was more than aware of the 'danger' her bugs were in. As a bone plate suddenly sprouted from the back of her head, not fully completing as instead Baq just turned and grabbed the salamander's tongue before she can take even one wasp. "Yes, I would highly advise you do not do that," For all the stern talking she gave Kozzen, her stare was hard and threatening as she picked Banhi off of her head. She held her gently still though, handing her back to Kozzen. "As I said, I am well aware what our little band of misfits will be conducting as work for the Republic, but until we meet officially tomorrow, that will stay my knowledge," She turned with a smile then to the other two, "So, please do share with me your goals,"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 6:28 am

Sigh. It's easy to be misunderstood when you cut the sentences back to the bare minimum amount of energy. He knows what a fucking team is, he just didn't know the teams had been posted yet. But no matter, it's not as if he is particularly bothered by it personally. Listening to Kozzen was always inspirational, he really did seem to miss the nomadic lifestyle which was admirable in his eyes since the travelling aspect seemed like such an effort. Then the attention was turned on him and this other guy, who surprisingly asked the question without answering himself. Fuck, think Jael, think. What do you want to do with your life? Sleep! No not that. What will the sensei want to here? Sleep! He would let out an auditory sigh. Fuck off lazy brain, this is an important question. Logic, take over for us. "Dunno....sleep?" His eyes were drifty as he spoke, with the answer coming out as though to almost ask permission for what was apparently his life goal. Oh for fucks sake, Logic. Though, now that I think about it... Jael would continue to ponder while uneagerly awaiting the reply with an all too relaxed demeanour. It's not as if he's going to be kage or anything, so who really cares in the end?
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 11:04 am

"Your grandfather huh? You do understand that for the people who don't even know who that is supposed to be, you got a fresh start with them. I don't live in the past, the present is what matters.  You apparently want to make it so that you aren't perceived by a man who we apparently outlived, all that you have to do is not make the same mistakes, whatever they were. "

Looking up to the lizard, Gado would smile at the small creature.

"Ahh, the fearless leader reveals herself.  Ok, i'll play along with the thought, you are just as important to the team as anyone else here probably. "

As for the state of goals, Gado would raise a finger with a smirk on his face. "The one goal for a man to have is the dedication of their lives towards something, even if its a personal desire. Me? Just like the great Liara Shinto before me, I'm going to be a medical ninja. As for the type, because of the skill that I have in mind, maybe i'll specialize in mental occurrences? Really hard to tell, it's easy to be practical, but what will you be remembered for?  At least you'll have a doctor on call whenever we go out.  But if I don't pass the exam, on my first try...well..."

Gado was putting up a front of being strong, so he didn't want to show worry. "Don't worry about that, just think about the  future and make it into a reality. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime10th August 2018, 5:06 pm

Kozzen couldn't help but cock an eyebrow when Baq had said she hoped he followed those desires to him, knowing now that she knew all about his lineage, but thankful that she didn't outright say what he was talking about. Then Gado had decided to speak up about not living in the past and what not, which was true, but didn't make it any less annoying to hear it the way he put it. "Living in the past is rather hard to avoid when this village still holds scars over what he did" Kozzen would say just before he had taken Banhi in his hand and placed her on his shoulder."I would listen to her if I were you, Wasps are angry assholes that sting." He said trying to comfort the salamander who was quietly weaping since she was removed from her food. "But...... But...... But..... I'm hungry" Kozzen just sighed, wondering why she hadn't eaten before she was summoned, but then remembered that she really did prefer to eat with him.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime12th August 2018, 8:31 pm

Baq nodded along with Gado, needing the time he gave her to think over how she might handle Jael. She didn't want to reprimand him right away, but she did add to her notes his penchant for slumbering. "Well, i just say i think I'm going to like this little set up we have here. I'm going to help you expand on your abilities in every way i can. My job is to teach, inspire, and just get you to be your best selves," she was starting to think she sounded more suited to get role. She stuffed the little black note book back. She liked how they all spoke, ok perhaps Jael needed some work, but especially liked Kozzen for how he already seemed to address his lineage of destruction. She could use that. "So, boys." She suddenly straightened up, folding her hands behind her back. "I want you to report to the village's southern island training field tomorrow. You will bring with you any equipment you would take on a mission. And i want to know the true you, so, bring with you your most prized possession. The one thing that you treasure beyond anything. " She held a far sterner tone to show just how serious she was. "You will be tested after. Failure to follow, and you will be back in the academy." She initially did not want to tell them about the possible failure for not following her instruction, but she figured leaving it vague still was enough. "Now get out of here and I'll see you at sun rise,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime13th August 2018, 10:37 pm

"Best selves huh?"

That did give Gado something to think about, he wasn't too sure what described as him being his best self when it came to him shaping as a ninja. Did it involve him succeeding in being a medical-nin like he stated to the others that he wanted to be? Or did it involve something else entirely and he had no clue as to what that meant yet?

"The southern island training field? Wait, our most prized possession?" Thinking it over, it had to be his gourd. It was what represented Gado in terms of being a ninja, he received it when he graduated from the academy.

"I'll be there.."

Gado would say this as he gave the others a small nod before departing.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 4:42 am

Jael would blink lazily as he listened in on the next lump of the conversation before reflecting once more. Failure will lead to the academy...Seems alright to me? - Nope Lazy Brain, we ain't going backwards. So what was it again? Bring your most valued possession, huh? Well that might be a little challenging. Jael would slowly reach into his pocket and jiggle what little loose coinage he had before thinking about what he could possibly buy. "Hmm...I don't have..." He would begin to protest before suddenly losing any interest he had in trying to explain himself, dragging his legs across the road and into a shitty dollar store for about half a minute before reappearing and stumbling back over to whomever remained. As he neared, Jael would lift up his hand to show off his new keychain. A small, cardboard looking piece of shit which had the word Dipugakure poorly printed on its side. As the breeze picked up, the keychain would rotate its way around to display the price tag sticker still firmly squashed to its back, boasting the grand price of 2 Xel. For a moment, his eyes would meet his sensei's, intrusively throwing a thought straight into the forefront of his mind as he finally noticed her. ...Pretty...

"Weird...Never owned anything before..." He'd say to Koz and Ban, knowing they were probably the only people who might have a grasp as to why. With another lazy sigh, he'd shrug his shoulders and return to the comfy public bench and almost immediately fall back into a light slumber.

{Jael Exits}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 11:13 am

Kozzen would give Gado a nod as he would take off from the group, and Kozzen would just stand there not really noticing that the sleepy boi had disappeared if only just for a moment. "Am I your precious thing Kozzie?" Banhi said as she climbed up onto his head and would lay down in his hair. "Umm..... I guess?" Was all he would say as he would turn to walk away, only to run into Jael outside of a dollar store holding a keychain and couldn't help but let out a laugh. "I thought you would have brought your pillow to the south island, not that thing"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime15th August 2018, 8:22 pm

Baq wasn't exactly sure what to say about Jael's purchasing a keychain that he told them was his 'prized posession'. It was certainly telling, as was Banhi's insistence that she was Kozzen's. And that was pretty darn sweet. They waved off each of their students, each time calling back the reminder, "Sun rise on the southern island! I'll see you then," And with the others leaving it seemed to leave them and Kozzen, with his salamander, remaining. "Well, I'm certainly glad I got to bump in to you all. Saves me a job and we can get ourselves going a day earlier," They were still quite vague with the team's plans, but all would be explained the next day. "I assume you will be heading off to continue your daily activities too? In which case I should return home to finish my edits. I shall see you tomorrow young Zen and... Banhi was it? I'm sure I can remember that," They gave a one motion wave, and turned to head on home too.

[Baq exits]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]   Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murder Hobo's chance meeting[Team 8 CD topic]
Page 1 of 1