Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Empty
PostSubject: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 12:20 pm

Benjamin was one of the few shinobi to actually rep one of those villages which didn't exist anymore, in particular he had on the Shigakure Flak Jacket and things like that, mainly because his mother had been from Shi despite him having blood ties in the Yaju Clan. A story of love found on a mission between her and his father, either way she had gotten pregnant and had him in her home village only for them to flee back to Hakagakure during the revolution. Suffice to say he was glad his mother hadn't stopped training after having him otherwise he didn't know if they would of been able to get out of Shigakure without either of them dying. As he mused over his past, and subsequent acceptance by his father and his clan he thought about his prospective students, one was a Kurogane a clan that he was familiar with due to having been on a couple tracker teams as a chunin while the other was a Kukinorite a clan who had up and left the ASN just a year prior.

The last was a...Faunus, he didn't really know how to feel about them, apparently something had affected the Dobutsu besides them nearly being wiped out during the wars and turned their offspring into that. A few of the older generation were mentioning that something similar had happened to the Nova of this day and age but that seemed unlikely as Nova looked just like Humans and Zireh did, Faunus well they still had their beast traits. Still being from Shigakure he didn't experience the destruction of his village by Dobutsu hands no it was Pandora that he'd never forgive. "Well, I guess all I can do is just wait for them then." he thought out loud looking for somewhere to sit and choosing a boulder near the edge of the training grounds. He wondered how long it would take them to get here but he was pretty patient so he didn't mind waiting.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 6:38 pm

Lilica walked with a near perpetual look of disinterest as she repeatedly looked down at the scrap of paper with the scrawled direction to the meeting spot where she would meet her team. A small part of her had wanted to be paired with the Aqua Faunus she had seen around, but understood it would have been a little unfair having two Faunus together even if they were from different tribes. After seeing her a little more however she realised the other would probably annoy Lilica too much. She hadn't even really known who she was being teamed up with, she could only hope that they could work as a unit. She might not have had the biggest of plans, but she wanted to participate in the next exams and hoped to pass first time around, wow the higher ups and maybe give her some more options. She stepped to the edge of the field she was pointed towards and looked around at first believing she was the first there until her eyes settled upon another sat to the side and began making her way over in one hard, fast leap. "Excuse me, are you the sensei waiting for his students?" Her tone even matched her expression; bored.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 7:45 pm

Aloise had gotten the note to meet his team a day ago, and he had been a bit excited yet a bit anxious to do it the entire time. A million questions ran through his head in the span of twenty four hours. What if his team didn't like him? What if he didn't like his team? What if they had a crappy sensei? Would they be able to get a replacement? He had to shake himself multiple times to get out of that mind space. He was now making his way towards the designated meeting area, his hair flicking about his face as he moved forward on his skates. Once he was there, he noticed two others standing and apparently chatting. He would make his way over and hear the rabbit Faunus speak to the lounging male in a rather bored tone. Aloise battled with himself on whether or not he should speak up before deciding it was in his best interest to speak, lest he look like a eavesdropper "Umm Hello?" He would say a bit too quietly. He cleared his throat as politely as possible and spoke a bit louder "I am Aloise Kukinorite. If you are waiting for your students, then I believe I am one of them. If not well...I apologize for intruding and wasting your time."
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime2nd April 2017, 3:40 pm

Kozai had gotten up early that morning and dressed, but had then flopped back onto her bed and fallen right back to sleep again. Just five more minutes, she thought to herself. Five turned into fifteen, then fifteen into forty five. When her eyes snapped back open, she knew she was in for it. Rushing out of her room, she was halfway down the stairs before realizing she had forgotten to lock her door. Scampering back up, she locked it and jumped out the window onto the rooftop; that was the only way she was going to make it on time now.

The day was pleasant enough, and she was excited, if somewhat nervous about the possibility of being tardy. She saw the place where they were supposed to meet up ahead. There were already people there?! Oooh, amazing! She was looking forward to meeting them and getting to know them.
On her way there, however, she tripped over a shingle and fell into (and then subsequently out of) a tree, falling face first onto the ground.

"WaaaaaAAAA- Oof!"

Right in the middle of the group. Ugh, embarrassing, but she could've done much worse. At least she didn't land on anyone. Quickly standing up and brushing the dust off of her hair and shoulders, she'd grin sheepishly.

"Ehehehe.... sorry I'm late!"

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 9:55 am

Benjamin would first nod at Lilica and then when Aloise arrived he would do the same, it wasn't until the final member of their squad arrived before he would actually speak. "Good you are all here, that saves me the time of having to do introductions over. Either way, I'm Benjamin Yaju, and I'll be your sensei until all of you are promoted to B-rank or forever long until you decide to either get promoted or linger with the rest of your teammates until they get promoted. On the off chance that none of you do, which happens sometimes then it means I'll be your sensei for hm...5 years or so before you'll be added to one of the many departments who are in need of people as Elite Genin. he said his voice being surprisingly harsh giving off the impression that he was a strict person in general and as he spoke her would quickly gaze at each of his genin to make sure they were understanding his words.

"Either way I'm not one for introductions I prefer a more practical one so I'll explain. Essentially you will be following the mold that I used; Name, Affinities if any, What department you'd be looking to enter if any, what distance of combat you feel most comfortable with, what types of techniques you feel you either have the strongest grasp of or wish to learn, what types of techniques you feel you have the weakest grasp of or thing you will be incapable of learning and finally would you like a pet." he said though while the last one seemed like a trivial question just thrown in for laughs he was actually quite serious and the look on his face wouldn't change even the slightest bit upon uttering those words.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 4:34 pm

Lilica would only glance around to the newcomers that would make up her team, recognising them only from the brief glances she got when actually paying attention to others during the Academy times. She wouldn't quite give them an exact response to their arrival, but the slight twitch of her eyes did show she had at least looked to them. Likewise when given the chance for introduction, she would raise her hand to take her chance in speaking first. She wouldn't even really give the other two a chance to stop her going first. "My name is Lilica Argent, from the Volt Tribe of Faunus, with training in the Lightning element. I have plans to become an ANBU member if my skills are capable enough to be accepted. I am a close range fighter and currently learning the Strong Fist style whilst adapting my learnings to use my, as I've heard people call them, Beast Arts. But I would like to learn a little more in terms of lightning ninjutsu despite having low chakra reserves. I have little care for shurikenjutsu. And no, I am my own pet," Despite the blank tone, she too attempted a little joke in her final answer.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime3rd April 2017, 5:36 pm

Aloise had been looking towards the ground when their last teammate arrived, and was quite shocked when she fell right in front of them. He gave a small gasp and took a step back before he realized the girl must belong, settling back into his former place with a slight blush on his cheeks. He listened to Lilica speaking and found the girl interesting, if a little off-putting. There were few Faunus in the Kukinorite Clan, but they were almost as feared as those within the clan who couldn't use their chakra at all. A closer connection to one's physical form meant a closer connection to one's road, as Aloise had learned personally. He felt they would make a good team. Once the girl finished, he felt it was his turn to go since he had arrived third "I am Aloise Kukinorite, from the Kukinorite Clan of Kohaigakure. I am unable to mold my chakra, so I do not possess any affinity to the elements. This can be seen as a blessing or a curse to a few, I suppose. For a department...I suppose I would want to show others like myself that you do not need chakra to rise to great heights in this world. In order to do that, I would very much like to become a Sannin of one of the Villages. Like many people like me, as well as those within my clan, I have a great affinity to anything physical. I am also a Ronin, so my Ability also augments my prowess in battle. I prefer to fight up close, but my ability grants me range when needed." He thought about the final point for a moment before giving a definite nod "I would definitely like a pet, as they make good partners as well as steadfast companions if you treat them well and train them right."
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime5th April 2017, 10:11 pm

.... Err, looks like it was her turn after all. Kozai brushed away the thoughts of a tern (haha) in her head, and proceeded to give her answer. It wasn't much to think about, seeing as it had been a part of her identity all her life (as much as she wanted to escape it at times). Giving her new team leader a wide grin, she spoke.

"Ahehe, I'm Kozai, from the Kurogane clan. I specialize in life release techniques, if you could call it a 'specialization' at all..." To be honest, she had trained them just a little bit, but not as much as she should have. There was a twinge of guilt and inadequacy in her heart, as she became fully aware of her probable weakness in comparison to her teammates. That feeling was washed away with by the tide of excitement that came by meeting new people. Sure, her teammates looked a little weird, and her sensei might end up being a jerk, but that was fine! Meeting strange people and doing strange things was all part of life, a life that she was fully invested in.

"Also, I possess a water element nature, though the life release bone manipulation is my strongest suite so far. I haven't seen too much combat yet, but long range seems to fit me best. I hope to become a medical nin someday!" She hoped she had made a good impression, but a part of her told her that she was being too carefree, not serious enough. If they took her for a weakling, she might be in trouble. She also knew that her dream of being a medical nin could change at any time, but for right now, it was a nice dreamy goal.

"Oh, and a pet would be so cool!~"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime6th April 2017, 1:43 pm

Benjamin would nod making note of all of their respective abilities before deciding to continue on, particularly about the pet point that he had brought up. Mainly because Team 3's designation was a bit different from the norm, though all the various teams did have a specific focus to their training and eventual abilities. "The reason I mentioned whether or not you wanted a pet was because I could give you one, you would have to raise it however they are from good stock and thus would be faithful companions assuming you could train them well. This is due to this team's focus being on multi-terrain combat. Those who control the area that one fights in, control the battle itself and us as shinobi are classically known to stack the odds in our favor during a battle. As such I will be teaching you three how to harness your individual abilities while likewise molding you to be more efficient in particular terrains. While it would be easier if you accept the offer of a pet so you can at least always have the terrain advantage in your favor it is doable without that. he said noting that two out of the three had been open to the idea but the first wasn't, Faunus however were the most adaptable to environmental changes so he could see why she wouldn't see the need to pair up with one and thus if she still refused he would not push the matter, it just meant she would have to be better than her teammates with their pet assistance.

He would reach into his pocket before pulling out three cards each colored a different color, one was Red, the next Blue and the last was Yellow and he had turned them so that the creature within each Anima card was obscured from view. "Inside each of these is a creature I had personally caught after reading your respective files from the Academy, however I will not inform you which one is for which due to the fact I wish for you to become capable in multiple terrains not just a singular one. As a result it is left up to you three. Settle which color you want to pick among yourself and then inform me of your decision. Lilica, should you still feel like you do not want a pet you do not need to participate and your remaining teammates will have more flexibility in their choices. However if at any time you wish to go back on that decision I will keep the last one for you."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime6th April 2017, 2:28 pm

Lilica had believed the question regarding 'pets' was just a silly one to perhaps make this first meeting a little lighter. Of course she was rather quickly proven wrong. She would be rather sudden, her hand swiping out and grabbing the red card whilst she was looking between both her team mates straight faced whilst making sure to memorise their information. "... So I'm paired with a future Sannin and Med-Nin. I guess it's good we can back each other up then," She would answer simply before finally looking to the card, then flashing it to their teacher. "Sensei... what's this?"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime6th April 2017, 6:05 pm

Aloise was a bit shocked at the other's sudden change of attitude as well as her complete disregard for the instructions. He gave a small sigh, as he hated correcting people, but it needed to be done "Lilica, our sensei said that we needed to talk amongst ourselves and decide which cards to take, not just rush ahead and take them. I can understand the enthusiasm, but it is good to listen to instructions." He looked at the remaining two cards and gave another sigh. He didn't like blue or yellow, so he couldn't decide that way. So, he thought about which he liked more: the sky, which was blue, or sunflowers, which were yellow. He found that he arrived at sunflowers and plucked the yellow card from his sensei's hand, turning a sympathetic look to Kozai "I hope you don't have a problem with taking the blue card, Kozai-san."
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 1:36 pm

Ooh, casting lots.

"I don't mind at all! Blue's nice...." Grabbing the blue card, she didn't think at all about the fact that her teammates could potentially have left her the worst one of the lot. Even if they had, it'd present her with a nice challenge. There was more to life than coasting along on one's own natural talent or (in this case) the gifts of others. To rely on your own power felt so nice sometimes. To not be a burden on anyone else, and to be able to stand on your own two feet was truly a great gift.

Kozai would also keep her sensei's words in mind. Errr... she didn't quite understand everything yet, but she knew that it would come with time.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 3:10 pm

Benjamin would nod and after they each took a card the creatures he had sealed within each one would emerge, seeing as he had captured them while they were still children they were impressionable and thus would most likely bond very well with his three students depending on how well they treated them. He would look at each of them deciding to tell each of them about what they had obtained, and how they would factor into their mastery of multi-terrain combat. "Lilica, you have a Uroktor they are capable of travelling both underground and in molten lava, he possesses both Heat & Earth Release so he should be pretty interesting seeing he is paired with you. As for you Aloise, you have a Zamite at least that is the informal name the proper name is a Sukuagiru, which is an amphibious creature that is well suited towards aquatic combat including that in frigid conditions, she has Water Release and if you feed her well she'll grow larger and thus more powerful in combat. Finally for you Kozai you have a Cephalos a creature native to the Land of Anguish that are capable of flight and travelling through sand while they are capable of walking they are better suited for the other two terrains. He has Pulse Release, though he's a bit temperamental in comparison to the others so try to get on his good side. he said knowing his students bar the Faunus wouldn't know much about creatures and thus wouldn't realize that all of them had juveniles which would eventually be able to grow to their adult forms which were far more powerful.

"You should name them. Give them an identity, from now on where you go they will go, they will be your partners members of this team as you are, so get familiar with working with them as often you may fight yourselves doing mixed sparring session. I would suggest diversifying your skills so that what you can not cover your new pet can it will help you in the field.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 6:11 pm

Lilica tried to avoid eye contact with her two team mates as she only realised after she took the card that they should have really talked it out first. Peaking out from her short fur on her face the slight blush was slightly visible. When she saw the three creatures appearing from the cards however, she was set forwards on the one from her own. She would moved rather quickly to crouching down in front of her, hands extended as she let the creature place itself in her hands. As her palm was taken by the head, she would rest her other lightly on it's neck, gently rubbing to see where it liked it most,"... You're like a cute little noodle," She would say to it, "I suppose I'll have to give you a name then," She turned then back up to Ben, "Are we really ok making these our partners when they're so young?" All the while she was still stroking the head and back of her Uroktor's neck.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime10th April 2017, 6:32 pm

Aloise looked at the little creature before him for a long moment before letting out a loud squeal of pleasure. He dropped to his knees and placed his arms about his little creature's neck, giggling as she nuzzled his hair and sniffed his neck "Aren't you just the cutest little thing! Oh, I am just going to spoil you my little creature of the deep!" He pulled back and beamed at his new pet, trying to decide on a name. Once he had, he spoke again "I am going to name her Scylla. She will be my little princess and we will be an amazing team!" He gave another giggle before turning to look at Lilica "I do believe we have been gifted them at their young age because it is much easier to bond with a younger creature. Older ones tend to be harder to tame an synergize with, making their coupling with a shinobi a...difficult one. Right sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 12:44 am

Nip! The little leathery creature that had popped out of the card was an ugly one, but he seemed so cool! It had taken a firm hold with its mouth on Kozai's arm, and was now hanging there, emitting vague threatening noises from its internals. Whoa...

"Awesome!" A thrill of confronting the unknown filled her, as she raised her arm away from her body, leaving the creature (Cephalos, was it?) suspended by its mouth in the air. Mmph, it didn't matter if it wasn't cute, right? It was what was on the inside that counted, and this little guy was something else.

"You're a feisty one, aren't ya? Hehehe...! I'm totally going to name you Sousuke!" Right, after that one guy who loved to fish. It was a vague memory, and totally not some reference that somebody had thought up at random, but there you have it. What was this "Pulse Release" thingy though? Welp, she'd just have to figure it out down the line. She felt thankful, in fact, that Sensei hadn't spoiled the surprise for her. How cool would it be to figure out just how this creature worked? And they'd be best of pals too... maybe, she thought, as the beast tightened its oral deathgrip on her arm.

"Ssh, I'll feed you laterrrrr!" She noticed Aloise's observation, and would chime in (out of place, perhaps?), "That's called 'imprinting', right Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:32 pm

"Correct, they will imprint on you and thus grow to view you as a member of their family, however do not misunderstand though they may seem cute they are dangerous and can easily butcher several civilians even untrained like this. Unlike us creatures are born with a genetic memory to give them an edge in the wild. If I gave you older ones they would sooner try and eat you than listen as many of those that I've caught are not suitable for releasing from their anima cards." Benjamin said in reply to his students comments and he was interested in how they dealt with them. Uroktor'ss were generally chill however they had occasional moments of viciousness as their temper was not easy to calm down once they did get enraged enough to attack. Whereas Zamite were gluttons whose main claim to brutality was due to their ravenous appetite and thus it was likely that would be Aloise's source of tribulation in trying to get her to bond with him. However Kozai had the temperamental Cephalos who typically fought with their packs to establish dominance and it was only those who managed to survive long enough that grew into Cephadrome.

"Majority of our training will encompass these aspects, as evident by the Dobutsu War the ASN has lost it's touch with the fauna all around it thus I will be preparing not only for multi-terrain combat but we will probably be doing missions within each land within the ASN to get you familiar with the geography and creature presence. Besides that I am very open to suggestions in what you would like to be taught to lead towards your individual goals if you have any."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 1:35 pm

Lilica looked between her two equal companions and their new partners, seeing how they were already beginning to bond in their own ways. Although seeing the way Kozai and their Cephalos were 'bonding' cracked a smile from her more stoic face. Her Uroktor's continued nuzzling up against her furry cheek brought her attention back, along with the realisation she needed to name him. "... you're still my little noodle," She would softly speak to him as she resumed the rubbing of his head. "... Udon. That'll be what I call you. Udon my noodle," She was right at home with the creature, even if it wasn't a species she was used to by far. Knowing his elements however was already giving her thoughts, and from the brief description Ben gave them she was concocting how they could work together. "So if I have this right, as a team, we cover a total of ... 8 elements? The only cross-over being the shared water element between Miss Kozai and Miss Aloise's Zamite." Subconciously she was showing off a little for their teacher, "My lightning, Udon's Earth and Heat, then there's Water and Life, Aloise I assume is lacking an element or she didn't mention one, then Water again, and finally Pulse."
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime19th April 2017, 3:35 pm

Aloise nodded along with Lilica's deductions, but blushed when she referred to him "I agree with Lilica's deduction for the most part but um..." He cleared his throat a little and looked down at Scylla as she pet his head, looking a bit bashful "I am male, Lilica. I dress like so because it makes me feel comfortable. My height and build fall far below the average for those my age, but I am. I am indeed incapable of normal elements, being both a Ronin and one incapable of molding their chakra. However, I am a Kukinorite, and we are capable of projecting our will upon our environment, allowing us to manipulate some elements. I haven't truly started training with my Roads, but I am going for a rather...delicate operation within my clan and will be training them afterwards." He took his eyes off of his new pet and looked around the group for reactions to what he said, or lack thereof.
Back to top Go down
Kozai

Kozai

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime3rd May 2017, 11:54 am

E-exposition!!! Not the most exciting thing in the world, but then again, it did come from her sensei... wiggling her arm in a futile attempt to dislodge Sousuke the newly-named beast, she would listen to what her teacher had to say. It looked like Lilica had already memorized their capabilities too... it made her a little uncomfortable, not because someone was collecting information on them, but that she herself hadn't bothered to do the same. Wait... did that make her a bad, manipulative person? Mmph, better to not think about it. It's not like she wanted to stalk her teammates or anything.

"I don't really have any requests... Ehehe, I don't have much experience in this kind of thing. I would think that you'd be able to gauge our talents better than any of us could, Sensei." Well, not really so much of a dare as it was an admittance that she knew nothing about teaching. Having the students determine the path that they should take so early on... probably wasn't a good idea, right? Well, at least on her part, she felt a little lost. She thought that she would have been exhausted from physical exercise by now, but all they had done was meet some pets (whether cute or not).
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime5th May 2017, 5:11 pm

"Hm, I would suggest a focus on physical based combat for all three of you to be honest. Lilica being a Faunus, Aloise a Ronin and you being a Kurogane it would only be natural for all three of you to play to your strengths. So taijutsu will be a main focus for all three of you, I would complement that instruction with Beast Arts & Nintaijutsu for Lilica, Ronin Tech & Shurikenjutsu for Aloise and Kinjutsu and Ninjutsu for you, Kozai." Benjamin said though this was pretty easy to understand he was focusing mainly on what they would naturally be good at, as they were still young and thus hadn't found their exact place as of yet so there was no need to truly diversify their skill-set in a direction far from norm. Lilica had the smallest reserves and thus would be suited towards the most close combat based techniques only harnessing her chakra for the bare minimum which nintaijutsu could offer her. Whereas Kozai had the largest reserves and Dead Bone Pulse was not an ability to waste especially paired with the Kurogane clan's natural capabilities in Kinjutsu. Finally Aloise was in-between both yet due to him being unable to mold his chakra it meant there was very little for him to make use of. "This is where your pets would come in. Uroktor are naturally adept at ranged combat in comparison to the others, whereas Zamite are the best at close quarters combat, Cephalos however are ambush predators. As a result it is likely in an effort to balance you all out I would suggest teaching Udon mainly Ninjutsu & Barrier Ninjutsu for now, as for Scylla Nintaijutsu & Kinjutsu would be best while for Sousuke Genjutsu & Shurikenjutsu would be best."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime6th May 2017, 5:36 pm

"My Volt... erm... my form of Beast Arts, is already my focus. But... yes I think some nintai would help. I might also need assistance as 'Barriers' are not something I've ever looked in to," she would agree with their teacher, listening out as he went over the rest of the group, including what to teach Udon. She was the close range fighter, Udon would act as her support. It all sounded easy when it came down to it. Or planning it was all easy. Actually doing the work, was a lot, but Lilica was determine to do everything she could. She wanted to grow, and she needed to bypass being a genin just to do that. The look to Aloise and Kozai she thought about just what to do. She charged her body, her fur standing on end around her arms as they buzzed with electricity. "I'll master my Volt Fist. Udon and I will train hard. And we'll reign at the top of the exams and become chuunin before we know it," She turned towards her team mates and held her arm forwards in a fist. Her small outburst dawned on her shortly after, "... Just bump it already and let's move on with this team stuff," She held her arm out there still but turned her head away so they wouldn't see the slight red of her cheeks.

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 6th May 2017, 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime6th May 2017, 6:11 pm

Aloise smiled at Lilica's little speech and bumped his fist with hers, waiting for Kozai to do the same before letting his hand fall. He turned to their sensei, his hand on Scylla's head, a quizzical look on his face "It would definitely benefit me to learn some Ronin Tech, as my ability can be extremely useful, but I am not sure where to take learning Shurikenjutsu. If you have any suggestions for what to take on in that area, I am open to hearing them, Sensei." He looked down at his new pet with a small smile, a bond already forming between them, even if they had just met each other "I am also unsure where I should be taking Scylla's training. I am deeply vested in techniques that are based in my own physical body, so I don't know much in the way of Nintaijutsu or Kinjutsu to teach her..." He would most likely need quite a bit of help teaching Scylla what she needed to know in order to cover his weaknesses, namely his lack of chakra. She was fully capable of molding her own and that could really help him out should he find himself in a tight spot.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime18th June 2017, 1:11 pm

"That is why I'm here, however before we start if you could tell me exactly what you can do at the moment, namely technique names, how far your physical conditioning has gone, things like that so I can know where I need to start rather than completely starting from the basics." Benjamin said after enough time had passed for his students to make their comment on what he had given them, he did plan on helping them this was why he was a sensei in the first place but he needed to know where his studednts were at to avoid teaching them things they already knew. Luckily for them when he selected this team it was for a reason, he had experience Fauna due to his clan, while he had teammates in the form of a Kukinorite as well as a Ronin, while for Kozai he shared elements with her and felt he could teach her something through that.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime18th June 2017, 3:21 pm

Learned:

Once more it was Lilica who would take the initiative to respond first, and after all her current skillset was the most well known and wide spread in terms of her true techniques. "I'm currently training in the Strong Fist arts. I've so far gotten through many of the earlier techniques, it's perhaps too many to list and not take up your time. So I will say I have learned the beginner and intermediate skills that allow both offensive and defensive skills and movement. I also trained before joining the academy even in the mastery of my families lightning affinity. With Volt Burst I can make a rapid one directional dash, with Volt Sprint I can increase my speed, Volt Mind I improve my motor functions and hand eye co-ordination, but perhaps my favourite is my style I am developing by mixing my affinity with Strong Fist. And so far I have completed a technique called the Lightning Peppering, a rapid hitting taijutsu-Beast Arts technique." She glanced to her team mates, motioning for them to take their turn, before she would quickly chime in, "Oh and I discharge a lot of lightning but it kinda burns me out,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)   Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 3, The Beginning (Team Training Topic, Kozai, Lilica & Aloise)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next