Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Empty
PostSubject: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 1:39 pm

Ty was always the early bird and today seemed to be like no other. Ty woke up, made his bed, took a bath, eat several pieces of bread with jell smeared acrossed it, and left. Leaving in a unfashionable early hour, which would've disturbed anyone in the bottom sector; but he had no plans of being in the bottom sector instead, he mad his way to the top sector to meet with his new teammate: shiro. Ty seemed different today, and it was due to the Sword he bought just the other day which seemed to be comprised of a fairly rare ore: called the black ore.

Ty seem to have gotten there in time to catch the rising of the sun. He say into the ground and stared at the horrizon, the world seem so peaceful at this time in the morning; at least the horrizon made it seem like that. "I wonder where you two!" he stated aloud, being mesmerized by it's beauty. He was prepared to sit down with his teammate and have a discussion about appointing Ty as team leader.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime17th June 2016, 7:12 pm

Shiroichi would lower himself from the ceiling of the upper sector upon seeing Ty arrive. He heard him yell out and snickered as he stopped ten feet directly above Ty after latching onto a building when the length of his web went to its max length. "Who are you talking to?" he would ask. Ty had finally passed the Genin exams he had heard, which now meant he was an official member of Team 2. They still needed a sensei though otherwise they wouldn't get far. Especially with the exams coming up their team was bottom on the bets list. They were the underdogs coming into the exams. With Team 8 being the number one pickings right now since most of the team had participated and survived the Ka Retrieval mission with no deaths on their side. Shiroichi was still upset that he didn't get to go to his former teammates funeral, but there was nothing he could do about that.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime17th June 2016, 9:59 pm

Elsewhere, nearby, in the training area, a young boy woke up with a start. He blinked a few times and looked around before yawning and stretching upwards. Was there people talking? He knew there weren't too many people training here. He scratched his neck and jaw, brushing shiny black hair away from his face. Getting up to his feet he dusted down his shirt, today it was a simple black one with a tribal skull design on the front, he liked it although it looked a bit odd considering the multi coloured bangles and loose belts that he wore. He reached down and picked up the gourd sitting next to him before tossing it onto his back. Once that was done he wandered along to see who the talking people were... One seemed to be a spider and the other was just a... Guy. Occam blinked a few times and rested his hands on top of his head. He wandered over to where they were and stood slightly off to the side of them, just wondering what they were doing.

"Yo... Are you two Genin?" He asked them, his voice was soft, pretty feminine and that didn't help with the lean build that he had and the hair brushing down over one silver eye. "If you are, mind if you show me some things? I'm in the Academy and my exam is coming up at some point, you guys should know some cool stuff... So I'd like to see what you can do, yeah?" He said with a smile, putting his gourd down once more and sitting next to it so that he could filter Iron Sand into it to get it filled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 2:02 am

The sudden surprise from shiro, coming to him startled him. "I wa-wasn't talking to anyone!" he stated as he words seem to get jummbled up and stuttered after leaving his mouth. "Shiro, I want to talk to you about something important!" he mentioned as his eyes glared at the ground, he knew the next few word that left his mouth might cause an uproar; since no one really wants to be lead around by someone younger than them. "Will you let me-" his question was inturrupted by the voice of a female, or what he thought it was; in actuality it was a boy probably a bit younger than himself. The questions the boy asked made Ty quite nervous, as Ty slowly moved himself behind the body of shiro; hoping to get shielded from the eyes of the young man. "who is this kid, and where did he come from!" Ty thought as he only specialized in concealment, which meant hiding his presence; not pinpointing those around him.

To shiro:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 2:00 pm

Shiroichi looked at the new person that arrived with a raised eyebrow and opened his mouth to speak when Ty suddenly hid behind him, which wasn't working too well since Shiroichi was hanging ten feet off the ground above him. "Uh... I don't know. I mean I have this headband here and everything. But I think it just means I live under a rock," he would say before pointing to the Hakagakure headband he had around his neck like a necklace. He observed the newcomer as they set down a gourd and began funneling something into it. "I can only think of two clans that uses Gourds. There may be a third or a fourth... But the ones I can think up right now are Kurogane and Kaironokuma. Seeing as you don't seem to be wild in appearance nor have any tattoos.. I'm guessing you're the latter. Hmm. I'm not sure if I have anything I can teach you. I mean I can help you try and develop a few things. Or maybe work on some mental based fighting. I could even spar with you in physical combat. Though... Well you see I am a Dakar, so we aren't very compatible. I don't utilize things the same way you Shinobi types do. But I'm sure Mr. ScaredyCat can help. He's a Ninja as well. So I'm sure you two can have lots in common, after all he did just take the exams himself." He would look at the guy trying to hide but to no avail. Ty sure was... Interesting. He wasn't sure what to make of the kid yet. But he had to have had some potential after just passing the Genin Exams.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 3:59 pm

"No need to be an ass y'know... I've seen people wearing fake forehead protectors before, so don't try and pass that off to me." He said with a yawn, scratching his cheek before he hopped up onto his gourd, sitting there and letting the iron sand filter into it still. The guy was pretty perceptive anyway, well the one that wasn't hiding. "Eh, gourds are pretty useful, might be that I'm storing clay or something in here, or maybe water, hm? Some people carry like alcohol and stuff apparently, didn't one of the chicks in the last chunin exams do that? Heard a story about that." He gave a shrug. "However, yeah... My name's Occam Kaironokuma, so yeah, it was a pretty good guess. However... You realise that all of us are shinobi yeah? Like, did you mean to say human or ninja or something? I know Dakar are Nova, never paid too much attention after that to be honest." He yawned and then rested his elbows on his knees. "Do you two know each other or something? You seem pretty different... Then again doesn't everyone? Guess it depends on how you look at things." He gave another shrug and tapped his gourd for a moment before nodding.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 4:45 pm

Seeing that he failed to hid behind the shiro, who was hanging upside down; He turned around and covered his ears: Ty is well over shy about being around new people, but this kid seemed as the opposite of himself or more of whom he wanted to be. Ty interest didn't seem to want to be in the conversation, until he heard shiro refer to him as mister scaredycat. He could only stare at shiro, he wasnt sure if being afraid was something; you could just wake up and forget, but Ty only wanted to be on a team to meet people who would support him. "Yes, we are very d-diferent!" he sighed hiding his face still "but i-i'm-" he paused as he wasn't sure what to call himself. "I'm not going to give up." he knew he was quite prepared for anything. "I can teach mental and physical, but I'm also trying to master a style; I'm making." he wasn't quite sure what to call it but he knew he could complete it.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 6:12 pm

Shiroichi would laugh before righting himself and landing on the ground below. [color=silver]"Hehe, such a serious one. Well, I think to begin with we should see what everyone is capable of. Why don't you two start off with a basic spar since you are closer in power than I am? Do some simple sparring action to begin. Try not to harm each other. No chakra usage. Lets see what basic things you are capable of to see how adept you are. It'll be a good start to find a good focus for you,"[color] said Shiroichi as he took a seat on a nearby bench, waving for the two to begin. Sure he wasn't the sensei, but he was the eldest, at least as far as they knew, and he was the higher in rank, even if Ty was a Genin now. Plus he had much more experience so it wouldn't be fair. Since Ty had just became a Genin it would mean he was closer in power level to at least give the newbie a small chance.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime19th June 2016, 10:02 pm

"Sometimes you gotta be serious, yeah? After all if everyone was carefree not much would get done, we'd all just be sitting around wishing other people would pick up our slack. I'm not gonna be like that, that stuff just ain't cool, yeah?" He hopped down from his gourd and pulled it up onto his back, giving it a tap and reading the amount of materia was in it. It was a pretty good amount already, he was glad for that. He shrugged his shoulders and then flicked his wrist, the C-Rank of materia he had generated suddenly flying out and spreading out across the floor, anyone wearing metal suddenly feeling an odd magnetic pull towards the metal that covered the floor. "No chakra? Man that's just no fun... We're both ninja, punching people isn't exactly what we're built for, yeah? I mean what do you expect me to do against a genin? I'm almost fresh off the Academy Press? Maybe I should flail at him a little, think that'll help?" He added sarcastically before flashing Shiro a wink and reaching up to put his hands behind his head. "As said though... I'm not exactly... All that powerful, yeah? Maybe when I get to genin too we could actually spar."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 1:59 am

"W-wait shiro!" he called to shiro, but it seemed to late as he say down and decided that the match shall begin. "But shiro where do you get a spar from teaching?" he asked, seeing that occam had decided to get up; it only made Ty nervous. It wasn't the fact that Ty was weak or anything, it was the fact that his moves were all related to his jutsu. His attention seemed to seep towards the gourd, before it released a large amount of sand "are you using d-" he was asking before being inturrupted before the sudden magnetization of his sword and trench knives brought him to one of his knees. "If its staging my body down, without me going through it than it has something to do with metal; since my weapons are feeling heavy." he thought.

He decide to keep it simple, he removed the metals from his back and his pockets, letting them get pulled to the floor. "That was a jutsu, come on!" Ty complained as he stood back up to his feet. "Didn't they teach you metal is a conductor for heat." he stated to the metal sand which surrounded most of the area. "Using your sand isn't wide against me!" he instructed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 1:29 pm

Shiroichi would sigh before waving his hand dismissively. This kid was serious in personality but wasn't taking this seriously. "Taijutsu. It's one of the first things you learn in the academy. All races, all classes, know at least some. No matter your type of fighting everyone can do some types of taijutsu, even if it's nothing fancy. It is the foundation for strengthening the mind and body and soul. He may be Genin but he was a student not too long ago. This is to build speed and endurance as well as some basic knowledge that can be applied to any field. Additionally, having some taijutsu knowledge is better than none, especially for if you run out of chakra. Which I'm pretty sure you don't have too much. Now spar like I said or leave. I won't help someone that isn't willing to at least mold their foundation," said Shiroichi as he was unaffected by the magnetization since he never really wore anything with metal or carried any weapons.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 1:42 pm

To be honest, Occam just needed the materia out, he didn't mean to activate his Metal Floor but his Pulse Release sometimes seemed to act without him wanting it to and it really didn't drain his chakra at all. He gave a shrug and snapped his fingers, the magnetic effect vanishing. "So what you're telling me, bud... Is that I, a freshly made Academy Student should be on equal level with someone that finished their academy training and is ready to be set with a team and head towards the chunin exams that are coming up. Is that what you're telling me?" He turned to look at Shiro and raised an eyebrow. "Surely you can see the issue with that yeah? Not to mention... When I do show off the Taijutsu I know you guys will probably think that it's ninjutsu as well but whatever, that's just how it happens." He gave a shrug and then snapped open his gourd once more, letting all of the iron sand fall out and slam into the ground. He stepped back and off of it before readying his hands, watching the sand intently with his shining silver eyes. "So if you want to go... Let's go."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 12:03 am

"Wa-" he was interrupted by shiro as the words stayed Shit in his mouth, it took shiro a while; but Ty attempted to speak once again. "Wai-" he was then interrupted by occam: his confidence seemed a but shaken by how he'd spoke, but occam show it was still there. Ty sighed, seeing that he would have a chance to get out of this "shiro, lets just see what he's got in total. This would at least give me fighting experience in prepare for the chunnin exam." he spoke trying to convince shiro to change his mind " plus we still got ocamacare!" he added in to his earlier statement.

Ty glance over to occam, Ty knew that the only advantage he probably had was his chakra. "I'll stick to basic ninjutsu, but I'm going all out with genjutsu. Just know it I touch you, I have a more likely chance of winning. So right now there is a fourty-nine percent chance you'll lose, since you'll probably magnetize you sand again." Ty explained before gaining a more intense look upon his face, he seem more as someone who just didn't care. Ty forged handsigns before taking a deep breathe, he was being very misleading at this point as he yelled "you got me?" activating his sound based genjutsu. In occam eyes, Ty had begin to run away from him leaving him behind."grasps" Ty continued by placing another genjutsu on top of that, occam would believe that he'd been caught in a spider web; making him immobile, unless he had the required tiers.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 12:57 am

Shiro grew annoyed by Occam acting like a know it all and with Ty's simpleness. These guys were close to breaking his calm demeanor and so he decided to stand and walk up the side of the building behind him. "Whatever, don't wanna take instructions? So be it. Learn on your own. Ty, I know you're new to being a Genin, but even I would have thought better from you," said Shiroichi before disappearing over the edge. He would keep a small eye on them, just in case he needed to come to someone's rescue, but he doubt either of them would lead up to that point. Why couldn't they just listen to their senpai and do as he asked? He had so much in mind for them. He knew Ty wasn't ready for the exams as well, but to be nice he had decided to do them with Ty so he could protect him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 5:30 am

"Don't want to take instructions, are you kidding me right now? Do you have your high horse wedged up your arse or something? I just said I'd follow what you wanted me to do and he has just started to use genjutsu, how is that fair? Screw it... Screw it, whatever." He went to wave his arms before realising that the genjutsu had bound his limbs, bothersome, couldn't even make the hand seal for kai to get out of it. Oh well, he had other ways and he wasn't going to be nice about this. "Okay Ty, you want to try hurting me internally, we'll see how much fun you have." Utilising his eyes, Occam pulled the iron sand up and two prongs slammed into his own shoulders, two D-Ranks of pain lancing through his body. He hissed softly but he was broken out of the genjutsu and he stepped forwards, pulling the iron sand into a wall before him to block himself from Ty's sight as he wasn't sure how the boy could trigger his genjutsu. He then shunted the Sand forwards at D-Rank+ speeds to have the massive amount of it spill to the ground around Ty's feet, charged with pulse release chakra.

The young Kaironokuma then crouched and tapped the edge of the iron sand field after performing a few hand seals. This unleashed a powerful torrent of electricity out over the full radius of the iron sand at Crashing Ground speeds that would deal B-Rank damage to Ty if he was struck, of course it would be even more difficult to move than usual due to the iron sand pulling his weapons towards the grounds. If Ty wanted to go all out then Occam was going to use the only combo that he actually had and hope it was enough, after this he was basically out of ideas.

Spoiler:

Premature Claim:

Last edited by Blade on 1st July 2016, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 2:17 pm

Ty watch as occam began to do something, which he has yet to be seen done by Ty's eyes. Occam has began to use his iron sand, he created two prongs which slammed into his shoulders; "wow" Ty thought waiting for an reaction from occam, his face showed some type of interest in what had been done but need to keep his mind focused. It seemed occam had went more to the defenses as he create a wall of iron sand, or so it seemed. Occam has trapped his feet into the field of iron sand, before using lightning to cause Ty's muscles to spasm due to the shock. It was quite odd after yelling from being shocked, Ty began to laugh: it seem crazy for him to laugh but he found it funny. "It looks like its your win, occam!" he said after finding a seat on the floor.

Trained:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime26th June 2016, 9:27 am

Shiroichi would yawn from his perch as he watched, though it was getting a bit boring. He hoped Ty wasn't serious about it, but who knows. "If ya'll are done with the little spat. Then why don't yall go do some laps? Work on that endurance and speed that you Ninja are so talented in," he would say, wondering what Occams reaction to that would be. Would he continue to be smart or would he actually listened? He was definitely a stubborn child, but so was Ty. Honestly, he couldn't tell which of them was worse. Ty lacked some creativity he could tell straight up from that bit. However, Occam he needed to do a little more research on in order to accurately judge him.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 5:29 pm

"Little spat? What... You were the one that told us to fight? Why are you making it look like it was suddenly our idea?" He shook his head and then pointed to the ground. "Hey, if we're doing laps then so are you. If you were a Jonin or a Chunin then I'd be inclined to listen to you but you're a genin so you don't get to sit on your ass and do bugger all. I won't start running until you do, simple as that." He said to the boy before gathering his Iron Sand and slamming it back into his Gourd, putting the top on and then hopping up onto it to use it like a seat. The top was surprisingly comfortable and allowed him to siphon his iron sand in easily.

"Now don't get pissy about you being the eldest and all that, I understand that. But I asked you to train with me, to teach me stuff, not have me run around a bit or beat up someone that rightfully should've been able to mop the floor with me. So why don't we do that? Why don't we train together, instead of you trying to Lord over us, hm?" He raised an eyebrow and rested his elbows on his knees with a soft yawn.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 12:25 pm

Ty say on the cold ground, looking up towards the sky; watching as the sun and the breeze flew past him. it seem that these two will forever, agrue. But it was probably because even though we are all basically the same age, shiro feels obligated to lead inn place of an instructor we don't have; while occam wants to see someone lead, not order. ty glance at the two during the time of their agrument, he began to collect his weapons occams sand had forced him to remove. Once his weapon were in back onto his body, he'd try to signal occam to come here with hand movements; before he began slowly job on a direction away from them.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 10:51 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)   Team 2 meeting grounds (team training) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 2 meeting grounds (team training)
Page 1 of 1