Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime24th February 2015, 1:26 pm

R'tari was waiting in training ground eight having received info on his new squad and writing letters so that each of his two new squad members would get directions to come meet up with him for a team meeting. He had found out who their squad jonin was, a one Kisuke Mishura who apparently was on a mission right now so it was up to him to see that the other two genin and himself all knew each other so that the team bond could be already developing prior to their squad jonin's arrival. Itami his Amatsu was currently orbitting around him as he sat on a training stump his legs swinging off the sides while he read his dark romance novel. He was in a good mood he just went on another date with his girlfriend Mimi, he hadn't seen Colt in a bit so his former pupil had probably already started adjusting to his squad placement. He had kept up his training and was well rested, and his pairing in the novel were going through one of their angst filled breakups again all was right in the world.

I wonder when they'll get here.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 2:40 am

Nene walked towards the training grounds. She had been looking forward to meeting her team, but not wanting to be too anxious, she had kept her mind off of it by wandering the marketplace, but she only had so much money to spend. When she answered the door to her hotel room the day before, only to see a messenger holding a regular envelope, she was dissapointed. she had been waiting for a letter from the Jonin, and almost dreaded meeting her team mates without their company. Nene wanted the other two to be focused on training, not on getting to know her better. She had only decided to show up to the meeting for appearances. "lets get this over with" she thought to herself, though she walked with confidence and dignity. She spotted the boy she assumed had sent the letter and stopped."That's him. he's one of my team mates." She froze for a second, realizing this would be one of two people she would have to trust with her life, though quickly realizing she could be seen clearly by him if noticed and resumed striding with confidence. She would not have her first impression be of a simple girl.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 9:26 am

R'tai would stop humming as he looked up out of shinobi paranoia that someone was watching him, only to see a chakra signature in the distance his attention shifting as he would stare at it wondering if it was one of his squad members. He would wait until the person got closer before he saw who it was causing him to place a bookmark in page that he was on before closing his romance novel with a snap stuffing it into his back pocket. No need for her to judge him for his taste in literature or worse like it and become one of his many fangirls...no that wouldn't be good not at all. Be quiet Itami no one's asked your opinion. R'tari thought to himself as his Amatsu would pulse a couple of times informing him of it's own views on the subject causing him to sigh inwardly and manage a small smile as Nyen arrived.

Hello, I'm R'tari Mikaboshi, your...Nyen Kaironokuma I take it? It is nice to meet you. R'tari said getting off the stump he was sitting on to reach out for a handshake as he introduced himself. I'm afraid our jonin sensei is on a mission right now, so I decided we could at least introduce ourselves and maybe have a rough estimation of each of our skills amongst each other. That way whatever test our sensei gives us when he arrives we will have a better understanding between the three of us and thus greater chance of passing.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime25th February 2015, 11:12 pm

"I suppose that's logical. I'm guessing you know my name already, but if not, I'm Nyen Kaironokuma. Heir to my clan. My father passed and I must train to lead as quickly as possible as my mother is unfit to lead."Why was she saying this? She was trying to stop herself but it all spilled out. For a moment she blushed slightly, surprised and embarassed she could not keep her emotions in check around him. Her mind was still deciding whether she should trust this "R'tari". On one had, she needed to trust him in order to survive. for the foreseable future, he and her other teammate would have her life in their hands. She needed to trust them or they might decide to treat her differently. She couldn't have that. On the other hand, she always had trust issues, and a large part of her wanted nothing more than to run and hide. for silence. To be alone.

and then there was the fact that...she simply wanted to trust some one. Her life had been turned inside out with her families sudden decline, and she wanted a shoulder to cry on.

"No. Stop it. I can't trust him yet. besides, i haven't even met our other team mate." She thought to herself.

She needed to ask the important questions first. "So...where is the last of our group members? There's three of us, correct?" she glanced quickly around her, hiding her distress of being alone in such an open space with some one she hardly knew. "Do you know anything about them?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 12:28 am

I see, I'm disheartened to hear that I'm not used to hearing things regarding the line of succession I was outcast from my clan a bit after my enrollment into the Academy. I have a defect in my chakra system which caused me to lack an elemental affinity and have difficulty utilizing my chakra externally. Rambling...either way I wanted to say if you are concerned about who would take charge in the squad be my guest I'm better as a follower than a leader anyways. R'tari said politely though he noticed that she was thinking to herself and would remain quiet waiting for her to collect her thoughts with Itami stopping it's hovering before moving towards her but being outside of reach if she tried to lunge for it as it was simply curious of the chakra she possessed or rather how it "tasted".

Indeed, it seems that Kaida hasn't arrived just yet so I guess it's just me and you until she does. All I really know is that she's a Kurogane and her report from the academy mentioned she was interested in being a medic. So that's...good I suppose I myself prefer offense.. R'tari said his smile fading a bit as he realized that perhaps she was nervous and he should reassure her or something like that. Honestly he wasn't really good around girls, with someone like Colt he could just freak him out by quoting Might Lee but with Mimi it was different maybe it was because he liked her. He was going off topic again, deciding to just shrug before speaking up again. Um.. until she gets here we could just talk if you want, if you want to that is. he said scratching the back of his head in a bid to clear the awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 1:09 am

"I....i suppose we could....talk."

She was glad to see he had more reserve than that Colt character she had met in the marketplace. and something about how he was different, an outcast... alone like her, made her more at ease. She took a deep breathe and raised her hands to her hips, taking a more relaxed pose. Her mind was made up. It was all or nothing.

"Please forgive my ranting. It's just... been a while. ya know? I mean i used to talk to everyone. about everything. and nothing. I was kind of an airhead that way. When my father passed everything went to shit. just fell apart. my brothers and sistsers..." She paused to steady herself. " My siblings decided to take the line of succession into their own hands. Now they're all gone, my mother protecting my the entire time. up until the killed the last of them. Just to save me."

She decided to sit on the cold ground. The amount of focus it took her to keep her eyes from welling up, her voice from cracking, it was draining her, but she couldn't stop. She needed to get things out of the way now. Maybe then it would be easier when their other team member showed up.

"She saved me because she thought i was weak. She knew I was compassionate. Wouldn;t hurt a fly. But being in the Kaironokuma clan means you can't be soft. You have to be tough or you'll be killed. I learned that much too well in my small amount of time at the acadamy. That's why...that's why i'm going to be strong. I'm going to keep going where my brothers and sisters left off. It will take a lot of blood and sweat, but i don't mind. Whenever i think i'm about to give up, i see my brothers and sisters. their faces when they were finally brought back home. Their lives were waisted. i will not sqander mine."

Her speach had been pointed mostly to the ground, not wanting to make eyes contact with R'tari. Now she looked up at his face, mustered up the last of her emotions, sucking them all back up into the small jar she had inside of her, like her iron sand being retrieved into her gourd, and smiled.

"Enough about me, right? Here i am yapping away. what about you? what have you got to say?" She noticed the floating orb which had been just out of her reach, wtching her while she spoke."Uhm, maybe you could start by explaining what that is? It seems to be....inspecting me."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime27th February 2015, 1:30 am

R'tari listened waiting and thinking about what she said, he knew the lives of others in clans were difficult but he didn't know other clan mirrored the harsh way of life the Mikaboshi clan did. That sink or swim survival of the fittest mentality it seemed like every clan had that system in place, though personally he thought she should be glad her mother cared to assist her. Not that he didn't understand what she must be going through in terms of trauma but it would of been worse if her innocence was broken early by her siblings confronting her directly. But he didn't voice his opinion it was clear she needed this and he just met her instead he respected her more when he found out he was on a team with a clan heir well...he kind of thought she would be a pampered princess. But she seemed serious about her career, he wasn't serious in the sense that he wished to move forward but it was more like he wished whatever comrades he got didn't die on his watch made it and reached not just B but whatever upper rank they aimed for that was his own personal goal on the squad

That was...enlightening and it's fine considering we are on a squad it's good that we are sharing. R'tari said one of his eyebrows raising when she mentioned Itami. Oh that's Itami, my Amatsu..I guess you've never encountered a Mikaboshi before think of it like a intelligence chakra battery companion. That's what Itami pretty much is. As for my life well, I'm an elite genin this isn't my first team it's more like my 3rd my first chunin exams was...rough my squad members got killed with the last one dying right in front of me when I was helpless to prevent it. As a result I swore that I wouldn't let others experience that and decided to remain a genin getting shuffled around squads so I could better prepare the younger generations. This was before the war now it's even riskier to be a genin..but I do swear I'd rather die before I see any of my comrades get seriously hurt. he said his voice full of sincerity as essentially that was the reason he had refused being promoted to chunin or and even T. Jonin the numerous times he was offered after his service in the Bringers of Chaos.

On a lighter note...eventually I do want to retire and teach school children and maybe settle down with my girlfriend if we are still together by then.
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:01 pm

"Finally found it, ahh crap I'm a bit late.." Kaida sighed quietly to herself when she discovered a letter hidden under a pile of older mail she kept in the corner of her desk that was sent to her about a team she would be joining a bit of a while ago, thoughtlessly misplacing it until today. She finally had a chance to read it to get the directions to the location she was supposed to be in. "Hmm, this should be quite interesting.." she grinned to herself. She'd been anticipating this for a while now, and was glad she would finally get to see exactly what was going on being that she'd never been in a team or much else concerning these things.
Naturally she felt a little nervous since she was very new to all this, as she'd been working in her parents shop nearly non-stop for the most part; rarely being able to do much else until recently which she really disliked but one of the reasons for all the labor was a very important and special one... She decided to try and push her nervousness aside as she wondered what her teammates were going to be like, and what they all were going to be doing exactly.
She arrived at the training grounds quickly hoping they weren't too upset at her tardiness and made her way to the other two teammates there. "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," She looked at the two noticing them discussing something and waited for them to stop, and then proceeded to introduce herself, "I'm Kaida Marakot" she gave them a slight grin as she rested a hand on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:56 pm

"Hey, Im Nyen. It's nice to meet you Kaida." Nyen rose from her sitting position, not quite sure what to do now that everyone was there. It was easier now to meet her since R'tari was there. "So, me and R'tari are all caught up. but i'd like to know about you. since we're going to be in a team and all. Were you from?"

She had made the mistake of babbling like an idiot infront of her first team mate. not this time. This time she'd be careful.

[[sorry for short post]]

Last edited by Dawnofthezed on 28th February 2015, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : needed to add apologie)
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime1st March 2015, 12:20 am

OOC: It's fine.

"No not really we were just introducing each other, Itami remember our discussion about personal space.." R'tari said watching as his Amatsu would zoom around Nyen a couple of times before darting towards Kaida stopping a couple of inches from her face bouncing up and down lightly. Sure enough at his words the Amatsu would shudder before moving back to R'tari and contenting itself by orbiting around R'tari's torso. He'd notice how Nyen would clamp up when Kaida arrived and would raise an eyebrow questioning her wordlessly maybe she was shy and didn't know how to talk when more than one person was around that would be something he'd have to address if that was true. Then again she didn't seem like the type from what he could glean from speaking with her, perhaps it had to do with what she had said to him earlier during their conversation.

"If you were wondering, our Jonin sensei is on a mission right now it was I who sent the letters mainly because I figured we all should meet in advance learn about each other so in the event of a test by our sensei we would already be familar and thus have a higher chance at passing." he said using his hand to brush his hair back before chewing on his bottom lip while he waited for Kaida to introduce himself realizing he might of not let her speak due to him just repeating what he told Nyen at first. Then again she missed it due to arriving late so it shouldn't be that much of a problem it wasn't as if he was rude about it or intended to not let her speak still it didn't help his nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime3rd March 2015, 10:47 am

"Oh well, good then heh." she subtley smiled at R'tari but then was interrupted by an object examining her she'd previously never seen before, which startled her slightly as it gotten close to her so suddenly but kept her composure.
She backed up a little bit, "Well, that's kinda weird" she thought to herself wondering what that was and what it was doing exactly, mildly surprised that it could move by itself seemingly autonomous with ai but quickly turned her attention back to the two.
"Er- anyways" she tried to ignore it noticing it returning to it's owners side, "It's nice to meet you Nyen, R'tari," she adjusted her belt ornament a tad bit seemingly a little disinterested in returning to what was going on but in reality just trying to think of what to say, then remembered being asked something..
Then she turned to answer Nyens previous question. "I'm from Shigakure," her smile somewhat faded for a split second thinking of the current situation going on there, then turned to R'tari, "Hmm I see. Yeah alright I guess that's a pretty good idea.. Sooo..." Kaida paused for a second tapping her chin as she thought, "I'm not very good with these things so just ask me anything, and tell me anything you want to about yourselves really."
She grinned and then winked playfully to try to dispel some of her nervousness and tension in the air, and then she leaned against a nearby wall she was standing not much more than two feet from, crossing her arms comfortably as she rested there for a moment. "Speaking of our Jonin sensei, do one of you know much of what he's like?"  
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 12:00 am

"I don't know anything about him yet, but I hope he's nice..." She seemed so sure of herself. so comfortable in her own skin, so it seemed. It was a good quality to have in this world, showing no signs of weakness. "I hope i can be as confident as her someday...Well if i told R'tari..i should tell her too. just another team-mate." Nyen gathered herself together and began by stating She was sorry about having to bother anyone about her past, she just needed to get this out of the way so there would be no confusion or questions later. She repeated to Kaida all the had told R'tari.

"So...that's me. How did you end up here?" Nyen took a seat once more on the ground, crossing her legs and resting her chin on her palms. She liked to sit like this in awkward situations as it kept her paw tattoos on her palms, a symbol of her clan, close to her. She glanced one more time at the floating orb, thinking of what it could be compared to. a bird? No, too curious and . maybe a cat? She wondered if it could be pet like a cat, or if her hand would just pass through it, seeing at it was simply an orb. She'd ask these questions later. "Oh wait! Before you start, R'tari, do you know anything about our sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime7th March 2015, 9:02 pm

"Hm? I know a bit but that's mainly because I asked around, his name is Kisuke Mishura, he's actually not that much older than us probably like 18-19 or something like that. Other than that um..I guess he's an assasin type? I only say that because I couldn't find anything worthwhile other than the fact that he's quiet and likes to keep his abilities a secret like any good shinobi his rank." R'tari said thinking about anything else he could bring up concerning their sensei that he found out but he was coming up empty truth be told he had never really heard of him before he was appointed his sensei and did as much research as an elite genin could to find out everything so he could share it with them. "Despite that, it's good that he's young it means he'd hate D-ranks as much as I do, don't worry you'll hate them too you'll see, and thus would make more of an effort to train us so he can go on better missions. Besides that I'm an Elite genin so I can technically be field leader in his absense though..I don't really like to lead but either way the highest mission I personally can go on is a B-rank though I'd need to have back up, aka you two. Still we'll need to work out all the kinks in your respective fighting styles and do some training before I'd even suggest that, we are at war after all and even C-rank are a lot more dangerous now than they used to be." he said deciding to end with that before deciding to ask Kaida a question.

"So I guess a simple one would be what are your likes, dislikes, hobbies, focuses in the shinobi arts you know like taijutsu etc and finally your dreams or goal for the future and what you expect from us as your teammates."
Back to top Go down
Chi

Chi

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 12:15 pm

Kaida listened to Nyens recolition of her past, "Oh kami..." she thought to herself feeling awful about what happened to the girl, she hated hearing things like that and peoples pain because as much as she hated to admit she was pretty empathetic but kept her face straight. She didn't feel comfortable revealing what she was really thinking and feeling about what was said and so kept a calm cool demeanor. "Okay then" she nodded solemnly, then turned to listen to R'tari about their sensei. Kaida felt anxious about meeting him, since he didn't know too much about him she would be able to see for herself soon enough.
After R'tari asked her about herself she proceeded to tell them, "Mmm well," she grinned sheepishly and scratched the back of her arm awkwardly. She was so used to working in the shop and tending to her siblings that she'd hardly had time to do things that she'd enjoyed, well until recently..."In my leisure time I like to shop around, dining and what not, I take interest in anything exciting and unusual," she thought back to that strange object briefly, and then proceeded. "I collect souvenirs as a hobby, and try to cook recipes I find from time to time, as far as any dislikes there aren't too many, I just don't like being bored, or even worst being crossed" she smirked subtly to herself, she'd be darned if she ever ended up getting deceived, used and abused like she had been ever again.
She sighed softly and crossed her legs into a laxed pose. "Well my focus is becoming one of the best medic ninjas I can, and focus on short/mid range combat" then her demeanor softened when she thought about her goals she wanted to achieve, "I want to be able to help and heal people hopefully, and as for you two I just hope that we can become a great team" she then answered Nyens question about what brought her to this place at this time. She flipped her hair back moving it from off her shoulder and softly sighed, then thought back on the events that brought here to this place in her life. She decided to omit the abuse and other things that happened, knowing there were others that'd suffered much worst then her and didn't want to get too personal as of yet, so she nonchalantly told them, "How I got here, well someone important to me helped me to gain the ambition to pursue this path," Kaida smiled softly thinking of that person. "I grew up in a not so great situation, my family was really poor and owned a business that barely covered enough for our daily needs, let alone food to eat. So I spent most of the day and a lot of nights laboring in the shop. You see, I had a little sister and an Ill older brother I had to watch over and take care of so I had to make sure to try to get enough to cover things including his medical needs and that my little sister was taken care of as far as her own went. Something happened while I was caring for my brother..."
She trailed off, feeling a twinge of guilt and grief remembering what happened that day and hesitated, "Well, to put it simply and bluntly; he's dead, and because she took off after finding out what happened I don't know the whereabouts of my little sister. I couldn't help him like I should've been able to..." She shook her head silently and rolled her eyes in defiance of feeling those emotions of guilt and sadness growing even more as she mentioned these events. She caught herself doing this which showed she was thinking something more that what was being told and quickly straightened up back to her casually friendly but standoffish demeanor "Anyways, I took off to the academy to learn a bit about what I wanted to do, events took place and now I'm here." she then realized how abruptly she ended her story, hoping they wouldn't notice her discomfort, and quickly changed the subject, "What else are we going to do now while our sensei is not here?"
Back to top Go down
Dawnofthezed

Dawnofthezed

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime20th March 2015, 11:59 pm

Nyen had been sitting quietly, listening to Kaida speak. she had felt familiarity when Kaida mentioned her brother being dead. with her siblings all beyond this world, she knew how Kaida must have felt, and feels. When she ended her speach abruptly, it didn't surprise Nyen. Kaida was just trying to cover what she was feeling, a skill Nyen had tried to hone to the best of her abilities since leaving her mother behind. Instead of feigning shock, she simply stood and with a small smile and played along with Kaidas attempt to change the subject. "Well i heard a certain SOMEONE say we should spar a bit, just so we could test each others abilities, see how we could work as a team, maybe learn a few moves to impress our sensei when he gets here. You're medic based, I have more offensive moves. Blocking, weapon reflecting."

Nyen turned to R'tari, raising her arms to rest behind her head. "And since Mr. Bigshot over here knows so much, why don't you start? Show us what you can do." She strolled over to Kaida, leaning up against the wall beside her. Nyen leaned over, nudging Kaidas arm with her elbow and whispered "This should be good!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime24th March 2015, 12:08 pm

R'tari would raise and eyebrow as it seemed like all three of them had not exactly the most pleasant of lives still unlike him Kaida seemed to still be optimistic for the future, he could see that Nyen was slightly closed off probably more than she let on but perhaps it was fate that the three of them were put together. Each with their own problems to have squad members who they could lean on and learn how to push past said pain together none of them having conflicting personalities and thus bickering among each other. No R'tari rather liked this squad he remembered his other one with multiple type A personalities and he was ultimately glad that Shiro and Kid had both been reassigned to other squads he knew eventually the two would weigh the team down by bickering among themselves who was the strongest. No he could work with the two of them, hopefully he'd be able to step out of the experienced genin role as he really didn't want to be team leader maybe he could just hold out until one of them showed initiative or something. Ah, I specialize primarily in Taijutsu, and currently know 6 different Taijutsu fighting styles. My secondary foci are Nintaijutsu & Shurikenjutsu while I have delved a bit into non-elemental ninjutsu clone techniques in particular to round myself off. Also..I am a former member of the now disbanded Bringers of Chaos and while my seal is active I can nullify the use of mental based techniques so we don't have to worry about being trapped in genjutsu or someone using a fabrication on us as long as I'm around and my time-limit hasn't run out. he said pausing as he thought about anything else he had before shruging as he didn't think he left anything out.

Nyen would call him a big shot causing him to blush and look down, he really didn't think he was all that great there were more people much more skilled than him. Well.. in that case I'll make a Shadow Clone so that I can spar both of you at the same time, it allows me to get the feedback from memories so I'd be able to see where you two are at while not leaving one of us out. R'tari said making a cross hand seal causing another R'tari to poof right next to him. Itami would move to the clone before changing shape becoming a lower torso and leg covering over the clone so as to differenciate the two of them. Okay, he has the ability to use almost all of my techniques, and the ones he can well I wouldn't use those in a spar to begin with so, I guess I'll spar with Kaida while the clone spars with you Nyen. he said with the clone walking until it was about twenty feet away and would look towards Nyen so that she could arrive at where he was to begin.

You can start...whenever your ready honestly. R'tari said slipping into the Dark Fist stance while his clone moved into a Dark Leg stance both eagerly waiting to see the skill levels of his squad members.

Itami
Spoiler:

R'tari
Spoiler:

Clone
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]   Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 9 - Exploring the Bountiful Springtime of Youth??!!! [Training/Team Meeting Topic]
Page 1 of 1