Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen

Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Empty
PostSubject: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 12:06 am

Rebecca was running a little late for the first day of meeting her newly assigned team. Actually she wasn't in that big of a rush about it as she would stop by a book store and start browsing through the horror section. It would take her about ten minutes to find a good book which caught her attention. After buying it she would start back on her way to the housing building, continuing to take her sweet time, hopefully her students would talk among themselves until she arrived, is what she thought and hopefully what they will do, so she wouldn't have to do much except introducing herself when she arrives.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime23rd October 2013, 7:25 am

Kyoshiro awaited at the meeting building for team ten. It was excited to finally be a genin but he didn't like being forced to work with others or under others. He was from the main branch of the Kurogane after all. He would need to show dominance and quickly take squad leader if he was to get anywhere. He didn't trust the competence of the others and figured they were weak and would get him killed if they were to lead. Of course he didn't really know them, but he was prideful and untrusting. He much prefered being a lone wolf.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime25th October 2013, 9:40 pm

Running onto the scene, he was acting, well, running on his iron sand floating on the air. Little clumps coming up here and there to take steps on of course. He was going to meet his new team and his he was kinda nervous but more over, really really excited. After becoming a gening, he wondered who would be on his team. "Let's see...Team Sai? Hm, Squad...OH! Someone's here. HIII~!" He chimes out before jumping off his iron sand only to have it spiral around him until he landed. This made a scene with his iron sand acting as sparkling confetti around him. "Seraphial Kaironokuma has finally arrived." He smiles striking a pose.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 5:09 am

Dynamic Entry. Sai said while clutching his book close to his face and kicking Rebecca in the head bursting out of no where the woman not even being able to scream before her head exploded from the force of the blow and her headless corpse slumped to the floor. Sai would wipe his sandals against the grass before pulling the book down from his face so just his eyes were shown. Yo. he said non nonchalantly as if he hadn't just killed someone in front of them.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 5:15 am

Kyoshiro looked at Sera curiously and sniffed the air. "You smell funny. And some others are here," he said to Sera before Sai came crashing down at Rebecca outside the house. Kyoshiro turned his head to the side inquisitively before looking at Sai. "Umm... Are you gonna eat that?" asked the young Kurogane, a finger on his mouth while he pointed at the girl who would've gotten Dynamic Entry to the body.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime27th October 2013, 8:08 am

Seeing this, he raises a single brow above the other before pointing at the lady this guy seemingly destroyed. Well not just destroy but decapitate her. After seeing this, he looks back at the young man. "Okay first off I don't smell funny, and second...are you for real?" He asks before looking back at the older guy. "Um....yo?" He speaks rather meekly. Around this time the iron sand that was around him began to spiral up around him and then move around in a circular motion. "Yeah....so...are you Sai-Sensei?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime29th October 2013, 2:57 am

Already did...heh..heh Hm? Did one of you say something. Sai said before turning the page and would then continue reading before waiting about ten minutes before speaking again. Yeah I'm Sai, you can call me just Sensei. I know about you, you don't know about me, I think that's a good relationship. We'll be living here from now on, laundry is done on Saturday as are missions while you get free time on Sunday, Monday and Wednesday are Solo training, Tuesday and Thursday are team training and friday's are spars. he said before looking into the air the book covering the lower half of his face living only his eyes visible. Hmm it's Tuesday, so ask me what your goals are for learning and I'll tell you if I feel like teaching you after this chapter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 2:32 pm

Running as quickly as possible was bishop he crashed into the area with Alex his puppets falling over behind him, he gave a small wave but alex spokeSorry we are late, who killed the lady? Alex said lifting up from her fallen position atop her puppeteer, Bishop gave a small sigh his tongue slithering out off his mouth as he looked over everyone just as his sensei began to speak. I wish to learn how to focus my ability into a useful tool as off now i only can use camouflage and change parts of my body into another...Chameleon to be specific Bishop said sitting down and relaxing as he waited for everyone to talk about what they wanted to learn.
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime30th October 2013, 6:43 pm

"Woooooow, secretive sensei we have here. Well, I guess that I'd like to learn more of my kekkei genkai jutsus, if not that, Ninjutsus and Fabrications. I had a class on that and it was pretty interesting. That a barriers. Hm, I guess you can say that I'm a barrel of fun." He laughs just a bit before looking over at the new guy who shown up. "Oh. New person."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime1st November 2013, 4:12 pm

Hmm okay. Sai said before looking at each of them and deciding what he would be teaching them all, for Sera he would be teaching him his diverse move pool of ninjutsu he seemed to be more suited towards it, Bishop he could educate him in some puppetry, he knew some of that while Kyoshiro he could probably get him into Kinjutsu use. It seemed like a team he could work with sure a little brushing up of the basics would be nice though. Hmm..alright, tell me what you guys can do not the general things I mean the ranks of your techniques and what element they are as well as type of jutsu. Just something I need to check for now.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 7:53 am

Kyoshiro looked up from the dead body he was trying to creep to in order to have a taste. "Hmm? I'm good. Just need to unlock a few things with my clan. Namely my transformation. The rest I don't necessarily care for. Though I suppose there isnt much I could be taught and I don't know much currently so revealing my techniques to you won't be of much harm. I know the c rank techniques Adrenaline Rush, Syrup Capture Field, Water Prison, Water Prison, Blood Shuriken, Dance of the Willow, and Blades of Blood. Most are Kurogane specific jutsu. Besides the water based techs. I've got too large a d rank technique movepool to.list them out so that'll have to do for now. So, can I eat the body or what? I'm hungry and could go for some fresh barebecue."
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime3rd November 2013, 10:15 am

"Well now, I do know a good number of B's, C's and even a jutsu that can go into A rankings. I have my signature Barrier Jutsu, Four Shines Diamond Encampment, um...er...three C ranks: Iron Sand Drizzle, Iron Sand Chain World which are both kekkei genkai through my iron sand, Lightning Quake Flash, that's a lightning release might I add. I have a good range of jutsus here at my disposal, but I'd like to learn more on ninjutsus and even more fabrication. I'd also like to learn some more genjutsus if you can do that." He says with his right hand at his chin and looking up before going off into speaking for a long time to where he loses himself in it. "Wait...what did I say? Oh nevermind."

[ooc: I forgot to add my other jutsus from finishing class, so yeah, get to that a bit later]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 9:55 am

Alright, and since Bishop is a Ningyo I'm taking it he has some Kugujutsu. Hm alright in that case I know what to teach you lot for today. You are learning some Taijutsu, you I'll teach you a C-rank Taijutsu, you I'll teach you how to use an Earth Clone and finally you I'll teach you a Kugujutsu technique. Tell me when you are ready to begin so we can get this over with and I can continue reading my novel. Sai said while the book was still glued to his face using his free hand to point at Kyoshiro, Seraphial and then Bishop respectively. The woman who he kicked would explode into smoke revealing that she was merely an elaborate shadow clone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime4th November 2013, 4:13 pm

im ready to start training when you are sensei Bishop said standing up and licking the brim off his nose with his tongue until he noticed the body suddenly poofing away showing it was some kind off technique and not a real person, Alex was simply walking around the group enjoying the scenery the puppet had no reason to join in on the conversation so she simply waited for the training to began.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 2:22 pm

Kyoshiro raised an eyebrow and dug a finger into his ear. "Taijutsu, huh? Alright I guess. Should be fun. I'm ready whenever, but first... Can we grab a bite to eat? I'm hungry?" he asked as he put his hand on his belly and rubbed it. He wasn't very attentative when hungry.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 2:44 pm

[color=blue]Hmm sure why not. We can train after we eat, where would you like to go?] Sai said quickly as he would proceed to walk forward and would open the door to the house leaving it open so the rest of the team could know that it was fine for them to enter as well. He would go to the fridge to check what they had, hot dogs, steak, chocolate cake...that was his, they couldn't not have any of that, and some other stuff. He would take the cake and take a slice of it as he moved to get a plate for himself paying no mind to what his cute genin wanted to eat.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime6th November 2013, 9:13 pm

"How about some all you can eat buffet at the barbecue house? My treat. Have quite a bit saved up from my missions so I don't mind. Let's go!" said Kyoshiro before rushing out the door and jumping across the buildings on all fours. He could smell the juicy meat from down the road with ease. This was gonna be delicious.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime8th November 2013, 2:48 pm

Wait for me! Bishop said running after Kyoshiro, i mean who would pass up free food plus the house seemed rather boring. Following behind bishop would be his puppet and whoever choose too it would be a good group bonding experience to say the least.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Seraphial

Seraphial

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime10th November 2013, 3:04 pm

"H-Huh? Um..yeah wait on me! I'm hungry too you know." He speaks aloud starting to give chase for them. Things really seemed to have been getting a bit exciting. Well needless to say things are just starting to pick up with him smiling the entire time.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)   Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Rebecca - Meet Topic (Team 10)
Page 1 of 1