Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 1:49 pm

Armen didn't sleep the night before he spent the entire night devising different strategies based off of what he's seen thus far. After coming up with a few possible strategies, Armen would etch all his weapons the entire night placing chakra into them  as much as he can. Once completed he would move onto etching his costume for the exams. Armen would look at the time and it would be a quarter passed 7. Around the time he agreed to meet with Himiko. He would leave his house walking through the rich districts looking for material. At some point he seriously contemplated breaking into a house to look for stuff.  He couldnt bring himself to do it, he didnt want anyone thinking that dark skinned shinobi were the devils of the town. so he just made sure he was within areas where drug trades generally happen to see if someone dropped anything special, meanwhile staying in the general area waiting for himiko to show up.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 4:18 pm

Himiko felt a bundle of nerves, she'd been given her leave from her temple for the duration of the exams and her fellow Priestess's wishing their luck on the young woman. Her eyes still hurt as she had spent some time that night getting used to activating her dojutsu stages separately, something she found a little easier than expected, if straining to work. She'd also done little practise in her Hydrification technique. There was just so much to prepare, she was nervous if it would be enough. As she reached the area she would sigh at not finding Armen or Dec anywhere around, although in part expecting Armen to be the one to appear first as he always seemed to be the one she'd encounter first. It was the sight of someone skulking around it seemed that she would sigh and call out, "C'mon Armless, we gotta get moving!"

and FYI thing:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime6th July 2016, 4:32 pm

OOC: Very well.

Crystal would walk around before eventually arriving at the meeting location near the village gates waiting for her squad who were supposed to be here but apparently weren't which was slightly aggravating considering they were late. Well no it wasn't that bad, she was just annoyed because she had woken up sick again and had spent about an hour throwing up, she really needed to stop trying to eat new things and stick to plain old dango. Dango never made her sick, it just made her happy and feel full because it was the most amazing food ever just thinking about it made her stomach growl but she would shake her head and clear her thoughts a bit. Besides maybe she should quite overdoing it, she noticed she was getting a bit pudgy around her tummy area it was...annoying to say the least but a couple more laps of running and she'd work it off no sweat. She was still sexy though, it was barely noticeable, sure there was the added oddity of her not having her period in a while but the obvious conclusion had been escaping her mind. She was probably repressing something but for now she was content in her delusions that the numerous factors, her being sick, her tummy getting bigger and her late flow were all unrelated, completely and utterly unrelated because right now she had more important things to do like get her cute and uncute genin to their chunin examinations.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 1:43 pm

Decimis had went to sleep early for once in his life, though not because he was anxious to get up in the morning or anything but because he was just actually tired for once. He had been putting some serious strain on his body these last couple of weeks and it showed. He slept soundly through the night and woke up early in the morning. He gathered his belongings and gear before heading out. Armenezra had already seemed to have been on the move before Decimus had even gotten up (thanks for wakin' me up bro, 'preciate that). He would make his way to the meeting place that had been decided upon prior. Given that apparently all of his team was early risers he wouldn't be surprised if he was the last one there. Decimus wasn't often late for meetings but when it came to these guys that always seemed to be the case. He would sigh aloud, he just couldn't keep up with crazy. Eventually he would arrive at the location and looked around. He assumed everyone would just be standing around waiting on him but he didn't really see anyone, then again he didn't really look all to hard, had he been paying attention he might have noticed someone he knew (they must've already left.... Great) "sunova.... Oh" his eyes would land on their teacher, waiting in the distance. He would approach her calmly and give a greeting "yo there ye ole grand masta"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 2:00 pm

Upon searching the ground Armen would find a C rank of Quarts and pocket it as usual. He was very happy about his findings and would attempt to head home until someone would call out a strange nickname. Probably Himiko poking fun at him again. After walking closer to the figure he would have his confirmation. What was she saying about being late? oh snap! he had forgotten that today was their day to travel for the exams. What the hell? He avoid stopping to talk to her and dash off as fast as he can to the meeting place, thinking of every excuse he could give his sensei. " Sensei i woke up mad earleh. U can ask decimus, but im late cuz of Himiko. Bish tried to rape meh." He would think that would be an awesome excuse to use as he arrived on the spot knowing himiko isnt too far behind. "ey yo Sensei i woke up mad earleh. U can ask decimus, but im late cuz of Himiko. Bish tried to rape meh." Once himiko would arrive he would ask her for a favor, not even considering that he just threw her under the bus. "Ey girl, whatchu doin wit all dat fire chakra. lemme cop some of dat." He would put his hand out attempting to absorb the 11C ranks of fire chakra that she could give. " yo des u remembehed dat today was da trip to hakagakure? "
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 2:15 pm

Crystal would look at the antics of her genin looking them over a bit more to make sure all of them had gotten their necessary gear and what not before sighin and motioning for them to follow her out of the gates. "Hurry up with that, we need to go. Or better yet we can do that on the way since the boat is pretty much right there." Crystal said pointing into the distance where the vessel they were taking was, she would pick up the pace before jumping onto the boat and turning around before stepping aside so that her students could join as well. "Himiko are all your vials filled up?, Armenezra have you etched all of your seals? in your weaponry? Decimus, did you buy a Bokken like Hugo asked you because using the back of your sword can be done but it's always better to have a Bokken when using Kendo until you properly learn how to use a bladed weapon with it." she said once they got on and would find a place to sit before whistling sharply so as to get the captain to set off.

(Crystal Exits)
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 2:26 pm

"Ah! H-Hey wait, c'mon wait for me already," Himiko cried out after him, unaware of what he was about to tell everyone else. Following him, he led her out to their arranged meeting spot where the other two were waiting on them. Hurrying into line she opened her mouth to speak, before Armen did it for her. She felt something snap in her then. "Oh, you want fire?" She questioned, all whilst driving a punch to his ribs for the comment, "Lets face it, you could've said something at least a little more believable," She sighed and then waited for him to raise his arms before she would breath her fire down onto him once again. Once that was done she folded her arms over her chest, nodding at Crystal, "Yeah I've got them ready. Did them yesterday so I should be able to refill them again if I use them up without problem," She would then smile to Decimus, still a little peeved at Armen, "Damn, I feel kinda dumb, I've been practising with a bokken by myself when I could have come find you, practised together. Ah well, at least I know now," After her comment she moved on after Crystal.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 8th July 2016, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 2:49 pm

Armen would catch a swift punch to the gut and would fall to his knees, flopping. " ughhh...ughh..she gun do it...she finally gunna snatch mah chocolate goodies. Armen played around a bit before Zaki would release the fire technique. She released about 11 C ranks worth of it and Armen would store every last bit in his arms. He would nod, as a thank you to her , when crystal would tell them to hurry up, or get on. She seemed a bit snappy today, more than usual.  Armen really didnt pay much attention to her because he's been worrying about himself for most of the day, but she looks.....different. "Chyea sensei ive gots well ova an S rank of chakra stored in all mah weapons combined. Dey are all etched, nigga gots no sleep sharpening an etching dem mutha f&8kas, and i propehly  stored all dem sh!ts." Armen would reach into his pocket and load another 3D ranks into some of his etched weapons. After answering crystal he would signal to Decimus to come along. But Armen as usual gets alittle much when his siblings are around so he sprawls at decimus, lifting him up in the air and carrying him into the boat. " Ya gotsta wake up bruh bruh! we gots us sum gud fights at han."

Spoiler:

[Armenezra/Decimus Exits]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime8th July 2016, 4:15 pm

Himiko froze up watching Armen rush past, brother in his arms. And she instantly felt that anger at him fading away to nothing. "Oh god dammit Armen, I am trying to stay mad at you," She called at him. "Stop making it hard," She hurried up her pace so she wouldn't be holding them back any longer than they needed to.

(Himiko out)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)   Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting With Himiko & Co (Team Travelling Topic to Graves)
Page 1 of 1