Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 1:20 pm

"A straight fight is interesting to be in, no need to worry about surprise attacks or focusing on sensory or what could be coming up behind me... Just my opponent and me, face to face, fighting until the end. So few fight like that now however. It doesn't bother me, it just means I need to be even better if I want to prevail against such foes." Summer chuckled quietly and listened to what the students had to say in response to Muninn. Not all of it seemed to go into Kori's head though, she did seem a bit preoccupied with Minerva. "Almost seems like a relationship between those two, hm? They want to impress each other as though it will in some way help, thank goodness I wasn't like that, I've always been too busy trying to stay alive, no time to court people." Summer sent through the pack bond, laughing quietly to herself afterwards and then nodding. "That's how they are though, young and full of energy, still unaware of the true, grim reality out there... I wonder what they'd think of the people we've fought, hm? Remember the Pandorans, all the way out in the Land of Madness? That was... Two, three years ago now? Kami high, what a series of fights that was."

She fell silent for a few moments as Muninn started to speak again. "Forgetfulness is how one dies on the battlefield, Kori, you must be permanently aware of yourself and your surroundings, forgetting a single thing, being unable to focus for event a moment can lead to downfall. I am not saying these things to make you scared, I am saying these things to make you cautious. You must be careful when your foes aren't your friends, when they truly want to see you harmed and crushed beneath them. As for you, Minerva. If you are going to keep with your vow you must find another weapon. Make Heartsbane truly special, save it only for fighting a Pandoran, get another that you can utilise in the mean time and learn how to use it unsheathed as well. Be versatile, be ready to win. Honour is a powerful tool if used correctly but hold too tightly and, just like a blade, it will cut you too." He told them, nodding a few times before shuffling his feathers. "Do you have any questions for me?"

"You know, you are free to teach these two something if you want. Kori is a Toketsu so more than capable of Water Release which I know you quite enjoy. Minerva... I'm not sure, perhaps something to do with your Drunken taijutsu? Might help loosen the girl up a tad, no?" Summer stuck her tongue out and folded her hands in her lap, watching her students talking to an incredibly large Raven.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 1:36 pm

Kori gave another small whine under her breath as she was continued to be laid in to for her errors. "I... I will be more cautious in the future. Even in other spars." She spoke quickly, standing back straight as Muninn was speaking in much the same way to Minerva after the spar. She felt better at least that neither was perfect in the spar. Kori stood back to listen then, thinking over what else she could have done in hindsight that might've given her the advantage. She was a little too focused still after all. "To be honest I've not done much with practising Water Release... or Wind either actually. Ice has been my only real focus. I suppose... suppose I should learn something new to fill that void. Did you have anything in your wisdom that you would suggest?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 4:20 pm

"Sure sure, I guess it sometimes fun to do that, though most of my straight up confrontations don't go well so I think I've learned my niche. Still I know the importance of having to actually hold your ground instead of fleeing or sneaking about, if anything your my inspiration for that girlie." Cherish said mainly referencing all the times she had fought without resorting to her bread and butter and moving a bit so she could give Summer a quick hug. She sent her love through their pack bond instead of replying to Summer's comment about her students trying to impress each other, those sort of feelings weren't her cup of tea either, sure she had been having really erotic dreams of late about her pack mates but that was something she'd never reveal especially since it happened only after some seriously heavy drinking. [b]Hehe, I think they'd be surprised didn't think the general populace would of known though, I hear the traitors mom tried to keep it hush hush, she does have a lot of influence even though her standing took a hit, her being a Sannin like you and all." Politics were never her thing she was fine staying out of the limelight if only because the drama at home had become worse and worse over the years soon she probably wouldn't even have a clan anymore but she hadn't told Summer or Omito about the threats yet. It was something she wanted to deal on her own, after all it was her family problems she didn't need to sweep them into it.

"Water Release huh, hey Summer, Muninn do you mind if I contribute? Since water release is sort of my specialty." Cherish perked up after hearing Kori's words and would cup her hands around her mouth so her voice was projected a little bit louder than normal if only to attract their attention. Hopefully they agreed she was looking forward to chatting a bit if only because ninjutsu was by far her favorite of the shinobi arts and while Summer was an amazing kenjutsu user and she was sure Muninn had all the knowledge she had the most practical use of the technique style of the three.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 1:40 pm

Ending topic here, gone too long without a post.

Details: Muninn+Summer's Team Training Spec = One Rank lower techs and quartered counts

D-rank: Each of you must post 1 time.
C-rank: Each of you must post 1 times.
B-rank: Each of you must post 1 times.
A-rank: Each of you must post 2 times.
S-rank: Each of you must post 4 times.
SS-rank: Each of you must post 6 times.
SSS-rank:Each of you must post 8 times.

Please count up your posts and choose techs to learn.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 1:55 pm

I posted 4 times, so I'm going to get:
Gardening Arts – Herbal Remedy Brewing (A-rank)
Ghost Fire Release: Great Fire Destruction (A-rank)
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th April 2017, 2:36 pm

9 posts in total, 1 b rank learned prior

Learning:
Ice Sickle (s) 1 to 3 (C, B, and A respectively) for 4 posts
FrostWyrm Fire and Razing (both B) for 2
Douse Curse IV (A) for final 2
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2017, 5:48 pm

(So sorry for not posting!)

9 Posts in Total

D-Rank - Trackless Step
D-Rank - Trackless Step: Analysis
D-Rank - Trackless First Step
D-Rank - Trackless Fading
C-Rank - Trackless Second Step
C-Rank - Trackless Feint
C-Rank - Trackless Controlled Breathing
C-Rank - Leaf Gust
B-Rank - Trackless Third Step

Total Posts used: 9/9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]   The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ladies of Winter, War and Death [Team Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2