Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Empty
PostSubject: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime11th December 2018, 3:12 pm

Quinton had sent out letters to each of his genin for them to assemble at training ground nine and it had been about four minutes since he arrived with no sign of them arriving. Perhaps he had been a bit distant he had a couple of duties that he had yet to attend to when the squad was first formed but now he was able to give them the attention they deserved. He had actually read up on them and now actually had a lesson plan to bring out their true potential instead of merely having them figure it out themselves. He had a couple of suggestions but he was interested in starting afresh with them so when they arrived he would point to the smooth rocks in front of him which were large enough for each of them to sit on. On top of each rock there was a piece of paper and due to the fact that it wasn't windy to day there wasn't a chance that they'd blow away.

When his genin arrived he expected them to pick up one of the papers and sit down on the rock and read it through so that he could begin their instruction based on that. This method of teaching was pretty good, since he could just have a shadow clone take each of the students to the side in order to give them personalized training.

Sheets of Paper:
Back to top Go down
Haio

Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime11th December 2018, 4:03 pm

Ahmya had been putting up a good trend of coming on time as of late, there wasn’t anything else she wanted to focus on other than her training. Ahmya wore a merlot colored sundress with black tights underneath in case she need to be a bit more mobile, she arrived at the training ground to see both Quinton and the papers on the rock ”came back to play teacher again?” she asked rudely before grabbing a paper and quickly reading the content.

Wrote on paper:

After quickly reading the contain of the paper she quickly jotted down a few things before walking up to Quinton and handing him the paper herself.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime11th December 2018, 5:41 pm

Quinton would smirk before making a cross hand seal causing a Shadow Clone to manifest behind him who would jerk his head to the left in order to ask Ahmya to follow him. That same clone would likewise possess a copy of the paper that had been given to the original and when Ahmya agreed to follow him he would walk a fair distance away before stopping and turning to her having taken the time to read what was on the paper. "Hm you wish to be a combat medic huh, doesn't look like it, it looks like you are all over the place but I guess that's my fault. So we'll deal with this the best way possible, I'll tell you what you can do and if you don't like it then we will spar so I can point out the weaknesses in what you are capable of now and how to fix them." Quinton Clone No. 1 said his smirk turning into a grin as he hoped the brat took the second option so he could beat some respect into her.

"The way I see it, you have a couple of advantages over your fellow shinobi. You have a pretty unique Ronin Ability, which thanks to the Will Manifestation of your mother is sentient to a degree. You've got a nice mix, Ronin-Soulless gives you versatility when it comes to combat and large chakra reserves in comparison to most genin. Finally you have your clan which gives you a link with your Kikaichu which happen to be able to drain chakra from enemies which could be given to you in order to replenish your own reserves. My suggestion would be to learn some of the general Soul Tech, while they seem like they are pretty basic they can be rather good when combined with an element. Furthermore I feel like relying on your Ronin Ability for your primary method of combat at this time is foolish, you have a limited amount of time that you can bring it forth so it would be best to keep it as a trump card. The Clone said putting up his hands to stall any words of rebuttal that Ahmya would have to say as he wasn't finished just yet. It was rather shortsighted of her to focus on that when she had the tools to deal with mid and long range fighters, any Soulless who learned how to use even the basic Ambient Soul line of techniques were competent combatants at range much less one of them who learned how to add their element. It was a wonder why Ahmya hadn't figured out how to utilize Blaze Elemental Soul: Chakra Sphere, Blaze Elemental Soul: Chakra Scream or something along those lines as it would really help with her range issues.

Instead, your Kikaichu are useful in order to draw out combat, seeing as you can afford to utilize Soul Tech and Blaze Release: Ninjutsu at will, since they can drain chakra to replenish your reserves. This is another reason why I'd suggest learning the basic Soul Tech because you can combine them with your Kikaichu so that on impact your opponents are swarmed by them. You also should learn a fighting style I'd suggest Chakra Tapping since you want to be a Combat Medic in the future and soft styles like that are pretty useful for dealing with status conditions and internal damage especially since you can disperse the chakra from opponents bodies on contact. You might not see it right now but this is a very useful skill which you can develop further when you gain medical training. Finally if your Ronin Ability gives you the ability to summon a construct why not focus on summoning arms or legs rather than the whole thing, this way you can use it as a medium to boost the scale of your Soul Tech? That would be a better use of it's limited time, and you'd be able to overwhelm your opponents due to the boosted size of your techniques" The clone said finishing up his explanation and waiting to see Ahmya's reaction.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 9:55 am

If we're to be honest, Diana didn’t really care much for this meeting. Her sensei was already a neglectful twat who seemed uninterested in actually guiding them which led to them just flailing around hoping that they’d get through whatever life had in store for them. Luckily for Diana, she had someone at home who was teaching her what to learn and guiding her completely, so of course, she had no use for Quin-whatever his name was. Which was why she tossed the letter to the ground initially and continued with her daily chores so that she could do some training on her own. Unfortunately, Zhao had managed to come across said letter and forced her to go by threatening her with the promise of banning her from seeing Praise again, which made her wish she had kept her mouth shut about her new friend.

Diana did arrive at the training ground, albeit it being literal hours after he had sent the message since she had stuff to do. Having arrived, she would look over to where Ahmya and the clone were before taking her seat on the giant rock. “I mean we did this already, but alright. My current elements are Lightning and Magnet release. Guess you could say I’m a good close quarters combat as I’m proficient in kenjutsu. My weaknesses would probably be genjutsu since I have no natural defense against it. I’ve already learned a majority of my Kenjustu from my Guardian so right now I’d settle for a A rank lightning technique I suppose. ” She ended. She didn’t see the need to write it down on the information as it was fairly easy to recall. Sword, lightning. Pretty basic stuff.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime12th December 2018, 7:30 pm

Ahmya knew his words were serious and had a lot of thought into them, instead of the usual speak first think later pattern he showed when they first. After clear listening to his words and playing back everything he said, she began to think ”a soft style focused on chakra tapping?” it would actually fit and since her kikiachu will allow her to drain her opponents of chakra and use more blaze release techniques. She placed her hand on her chin ”maybe you are right, but I’ll add more focus onto my kikiachu beetles.”
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime31st December 2018, 8:28 pm

Quinton's Clone saw that Ahmya was taking what he said into consideration which was good since now he had the time to give each of his students individual attention and would make sure to prepare them for their shinobi life in the future. "I'm guessing you'll be able to get basic scrolls from your clan however one of my ex teammates is a Shinto, though she uses Ninhachi I'm pretty sure I can ask her for a favor of three when it comes to giving you some additional help when it comes to their integration with your other abilities. Other than that, I'll be here to help with acquiring knowledge on your heritage and feel free to ask me anything that you think that you are interested in learning and I'll try to assist, unless it would be detrimental to you to not available at your current rank." Clone number one said with a pleasant smile trying to reassure his student that he was here for her.

--------------------------------------------

"That's pretty basic, and honestly I don't think it's smart to be just another cookie cutter Erlang. Sure your clan are pretty good at what they are known for namely Lightning & Fire Release manipulation and Kenjutsu but don't you think you can do a little bit more?" Quinton's clone said with an eyebrow raise trying to have Diana's attention fixed on hi with such bait before deciding to do an in depth conversation on what he felt would aid her development.

"First things first, a good way to distinguish yourself from your clan while still retaining their capabilities would be to have your third specialty be Nintaijutsu. I mean it, I know the Erlang use it to supplement their abilities but they never truly delve into the art outside of a select few from what I've seen in the field yet every time it is done it makes me thing why it isn't more common place due to it's effectiveness. It's versatile and would only aid your combat abilities in all regards while making you less of a glass cannon, your genjutsu weakness can be mitigated if you get some tutoring in it. You don't seem like the type to truly get invested in it so I'd probably focus on genjutsu escape methods and things of that nature so that if you are caught in one you'll be able to either delay it's effects, break free &/or prevent it's use on your for enough time to find and deal with your opponent. I also take it that since you didn't mention it you aren't exactly proficient in your clan's taijutsu fighting style? If you have time I would honestly recommend getting some background in it, and I would be happy to tutor you in some taijutsu myself and see whether or not you can integrate the two as Nintaijutsu because far more effective if you have a solid background in it. There are a line of techniques I've been looking to pass down and truthfully I'd like to pass them to you as Noharu is from my clan and thus will most likely benefit the most from me being his sensei, one of my teammates is a Shinto so I have that covered but I don't know any Erlang beyond a professional relationship with my fellow shinobi." he said pausing to make sure she was listening before continuing on with what he had mentioned.

"It's called Hell Stab, it can be compared to Chidori but truthfully it not only predates it but it has it's own niche by virtue of being a Nintaijutsu technique. I personally believe that you'll be able to get a greater use of it than most and while it has fallen into disuse in comparison to Chidori & Raikiri it is still a very effective line of techniques. In addition to the base technique I have created quite a few variations in addition to the original five that existed. Also your eyes are rather useful for a particular technique that my clan has made infamous, namely the Body Flicker technique. More so than the Kyougan the perception of the Raidengan is unrivaled in it's clarity and thus I think I might be able to give you some tips in how to use them for optical illusions and things of that nature. Finally it would be a waste for you not to delve into some shurikenjutsu of some kind, do you have a preference for Kunai, Shuriken or Senbon? Or would you like to learn something a little bit different, I primarily use caltrops in combat, they are small, compact and more specifically good against people who tend to move a lot in combat, and with your affinities in addition to the way I use them, which is to redirect my lightning release techniques in combat, you probably could find a better use for them. With that in addition to your Ninjutsu and Kenjutsu speciality you'd pick up Taijutsu, Nintaijutsu, Genjutsu & Shurikenjutsu all of which could supplement the first two and not over diversify you. he said waiting to see how Diana would react to everything he said as he was actually trying to help her out with his suggestions but wanted to see whether or not she would be receptive to his assistance.

Private tutoring tended to be just that, private and she would have an edge by making sure that people didn't see those skills unless they absolutely had to, in fact for someone like her it was best to mislead people into thinking she fought one way only to pull out her trump cards when they had thought they had figured her out. The reason for this way that while powerful kenjutsu was sort of straight forward even with shinobi who tended to use it in various ways, sure not as straight forward as Taijutsu but still. By picking up Shurikenjutsu and Nintaijutsu which in the case of the former everyone used but not many built up past the basics and the latter which were unseen in the lower ranks due tot he chakra reserves needed to support the crux of the technique lines she would get powerful additions to her skill set. These additions would be able to take center stage when she needed to fight against allies and even perhaps in the exams until she needed to get serious which she could then reveal her skill at ninjutsu and the lethality of her kenjutsu as well as discouraging those who specialized in genjutsu use this early on.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 8:12 pm

Diana honestly took offense to the fact that he called her another cookie cutter Erlang. She was positive that she would be able to best most if not all Erlang, be it Denkou or otherwise, in kenjutsu but it was whatever, what did he know about her? Nothing that’s what he knew. As he spoke she simply listened to what he had to say and would agree on some things he had brought up. Namely a means of her escaping genjutusu, as it stands right now if she was ever caught in a one or a number of them, she’d most likely get screwed by the time she was able to break free thanks to the fact that she lacked barrier tiers.

Well that sounds good I suppose. I already picked up the Body Flicker technique and the elemental variant thanks to Noharu and in regards to the shurikenjutsu I do prefer senbons but the caltrops do sound interesting so I wouldn’t mind picking that up as well.” Diana said before jumping off the rock she was sitting on. “Let’s get going then.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime4th January 2019, 10:55 pm

Quinton's clone was satisfied by the fact that what he had said had managed to strike a nerve with his student and it was probably going to make her work even harder to try and prove him wrong though the fact that she already learnt Body Flicker was good, it was a nice step towards the style of combat he envisioned would suit her. More importantly it was one of those things that'll give her the ability to switch up her combat style instead of merely being a kenjutsu user just in case she ran into someone who was more skilled than she was or was just a bad match-up to use kenjutsu against like one of those Kaironokuma. "It's always good to have a couple of options when it comes to thrown weaponry, not to mention with the body flicker and your eyes you'll be able to move around the battle field in the safe spots while your opponents suffer." The clone said walking away to the prepared space for the two of them to have their own private conversation. "So what do you want to work on first, I assume you have an active Raidengan so picking up Lightning Release: Chakra Mode should be pretty simple for you correct?" he said putting out feelers as he knew that those of the Denkou Branch were known for their ability to quickly copy lightning techniques, he had fought a couple of them in his long career as a shinobi and fortunately for him he usually came out on top.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime9th January 2019, 5:01 pm

Scoffing at his obvious satisfaction that he succeeded in pissing her off, something that was out of character for the normally calm and sweet Diana, she would follow behind the clone to wherever he was taking her to train. Having arrived she would shrug her shoulders at his comments about throwing weaponry and body flicker technique as she didn’t care much about hearing him going on about it. “My Raidengan is currently at its activation stage so I’d be unable to copy any lightning techniques right now so I’ll have to depend on my skills for this one.” She said hoping she was able to just learn the technique without relying on her Raidengan, then again even if she had the final stage of the Raidengan she wouldn’t be able to recreate such a high ranking technique. “The only question I have is which version of the technique are you going to teach me? The one used by everyone else or the one perfected by the Denkou?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime11th January 2019, 1:39 pm

"Well, regardless keep it active. I'm going to teach you the one used by everyone and let's see whether your clans vaunted eyes really are as useful as they say they are. Hopefully if my hunch is correct you'll be able to improve on the technique and pick up the gaps that separate it from the Denkou branch one. Quinton said waiting until she activated her doujutsu before channeling lightning chakra as a coating over his body first so that Diana could see that it was the first step, and he would wait until she got a good grasp on how the electricity flowed before going about the second step. The internal lightning chakra manipulation was actually far more dangerous than just coating one's body with electricity seeing as one mistake and the user could fry their own insides. Either way once he was sure she had gotten a good understanding of it he would follow up with the second step the lightning chakra bolstering his neutral synapses as well as muscle contraction speed the combination of the two serving to enhancing his capabilities drastically.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime21st January 2019, 1:04 pm

Nodding, Diana would take a deep breath before closing her eyes. She hadn’t used her Raidengan since, well forever, as she didn’t feel the need to use it as she felt she didn’t want to become dependent on them especially since there were people around who could easily punish those who were over-reliant on doujutsu. Channeling her chakra, she would activate her eyes to the form she currently had and waited for him to continue the lesson.

Whoa, that’s pretty cool.” Diana muttered as she closely analyzed the lightning chakra he coated himself with. Taking another deep breath, she would gather as much chakra as possible before attempting coat her body with the elemental chakra. She would fail at first as she wasn’t able to properly manipulate the chakra but after a few quick attempts, she was able to perform the technique with some ease, although that might have been due to her mastery of lightning and the fact that she was a Denkou. “Hmm, I’m assuming I did this right.” She asked as her sensei.  

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime22nd January 2019, 4:51 pm

Quinton would watch as his technique was copied and thus able to be recreated with the necessary enhancements only one who possessed the Raidengan could add. "Yes, exactly like that. It seems those eyes of yours are just as good for learning these things as I thought. That's good since it'll make things easier to teach you." Quinton stated eager to test the mettle of Diana though for now he would wait in order to give her a good basis to build herself up even further. Now it was time to see about teaching her a particular technique of his that she would most likely find quite useful in the coming times. "So now that you understand how to utilize Lightning Release: Chakra Mode, I can begin to teach you how to harness Nintaijutsu and one of my signature techniques, the Hell Stab." he said demonstrating the technique to Diana just to get her interest before he would showcase what it could do by swinging his hand at a nearby tree causing it to be cut near the base and promptly topple over.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime23rd January 2019, 11:42 am

Diana would immediately deactivate the lightning armor as she could feel the enormous chakra drain it caused on her. It was obvious that this was something she would need to keep as a last resort since it was a bit too much for her tiny reserves especially while having her Raidengan activated. Diana would frown a bit after having heard she would be learning Hell Stab verses something she wanted to learn, chidori and its variants. She was actually jealous of Noharu when her told her he was actually taught the technique by someone that was close to and she had silently hoped that she would end up learning it as well. She would voice her disappointment, however, instead, she would watch carefully watch her sensei perform the technique and would before the technique with relative ease as she was able to destroy a large boulder with a single swing. Not as cool as chidori but it’ll do I guess. She thought as she awaited further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime23rd January 2019, 11:47 pm

Indeed Quinton had noticed that his student wasn't as enthused about learning this technique in comparison to what he thought and he felt like he needed to say something before he lost her interest completely. "I get it, you see this and think Chidori is cooler or Rasengan is more powerful but truthfully although Hell Stab might be weaker in comparison to the two it possesses traits from both of them. It's elemental versatility is unmatched and it has enough variants to rival them, not to mention it gives a notable omph to using Release Armors that the other two just don't. I understand that it came seem underwhelming at first but really is pretty special. However if you truly do not wish to learn this I won't force you and instead I can teach you something else. Well something other than Rasengan or Chidori since I can't use either of them." Quinton said realizing that maybe his desire to pass on his treasured technique was interfering with his students own growth. Besides it wasn't as if he couldn't try to teach Ahmya it instead, especially since due to having a Dojutsu Diana would probably be far more suited for the use of Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 12:51 pm

Diana would chuckle having realized that her sensei had noticed her lack of enthusiasm towards learning the hell stab. Though it wasn’t her preferred choice she could see how useful the technique could be in the future since she did have plans on learning Magnet Release armor and hopeful it’s Raiden counterpart as well. “It’s fine. I suppose I could learn Chidori later down the line if I really think Ill be better off with it. I trust your judgment so I’ll allow you to guide me. So what’s next?” She ended before trying out the Hell Stab once more. Like the armor, it did seem to drain a lot of her chakra so she would need to only pull it out in dire circumstances, which was fine since most of her offensive moves were strictly kenjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 1:42 pm

Quinton would see that she was a quick learner which put him at ease seeing as it meant that he could push her however it was important that he got a better gauge of her combat abilities so that he could figure out what best to teach her for the time being to counter-act that. But for now it was still to early for that so perhaps he could teach her something a little different. "Alright, I'm going to show you some genjutsu that I've picked up in my time as a shinobi and hopefully they'll inspire you to continue along with them. From there we can work on creating genjutsu escape methods tailored for you, and you shouldn't have any worries as these are all Lightning based illusions so it should come pretty quickly to you." he said before making the hand seals. Sure enough after he finished a bright light would emanate from Quinton that would blind Diana, and he would follow-up with an explanation. [color=orange]This is a pretty simple D-rank genjutsu, essentially what it does is blind the opponent by means of a visual trigger which in this case is another lightning release technique. You can see how useful that would be, especially for someone like you who has access to your clan's weaponry, you can essentially delude your opponents into thinking you are making hand seals for a technique while using it from your weaponry all the while causing them to fall for the genjutsu you subtly placed on them. Quinton would wait for Diana to break out of it before making a motion for her to attempt it on him so that he could show her another technique this time however he wouldn't explain it instead letting her experience it for herself first.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime24th January 2019, 4:30 pm

To say she hated Genjutsu was an understatement. It was rather unfortunate that she didn’t possess barrier tiers like her cypher brethren thus she had no natural means of defending herself against Genjutsu which means she would have to harm herself in order to escape the illusion since she had no knowledge on how to escape genjutsu besides that. With that said, she would pull out a kunai and stabbed herself in the arm ever so slightly to ensure that she would escape the horrid illusions. After escaping the illusions she would copy what she had remembered from what her sensei had shown her and perform both genjutsu that he had shown her. “I’m not that good against genjutsu. I was thinking about having a means of escaping genjutsu possible some lightning based.” She said once he dispelled the genjutsu.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime26th January 2019, 2:23 am

”I’m surprised, Quinton you actually had teammates!” She says in a sarcastic tone before taking his words a bit more serious after taking a stab at he treated them when they first meet ”i mean if you suggest it maybe, I can take some time with her to figure out that part of my background.” she responded to Quinton initial statement before falling a bit off track once, her attitude was mostly attuned to the fact she felt a bit forgotten after the last mission the team they attended without much help from him, but hopefully she could try to let him off the leash this time. “Sensei...” she paused feeling the disgust roll off her and out of her mouth, honestly the whole thing was a horrible experience, she attempted to call out to him once again but this time with a different name “Q, what is it that you think I should learn?” she asked after finally figuring out how to call out to him, just the thought of addressing him as sensei brought a cold shiver down her spine nearly paralyzing her, thankfully she was able to recover from the horrid thought without much of a problem; only the shinigami knew how cursed she’d be for something like that to happen.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime30th January 2019, 6:06 pm

"Ah I see, in that case I know exactly what you are looking for, I'll teach you how to utilize Kai and the Lightning release variant of that technique. I understand that genjutsu isn't really for everyone but now you at least know that if you come against someone who utilizes Lightning Release genjutsu techniques you'll have the option to just copy it and use it against them." Quinton Clone said turning is slight error into a teaching moment before placing a hand on Diana's shoulder. "Alright first things first, I want you to concentrate on feeling your chakra. I know some Denkou have their chakra's natural state, without any nature transformation, as lightning but I'm unsure whether you are one of those types." he was making note of the fact that rather than be ambient like the majority of shinobi those within the Denkou Branch of the Erlang Clan were noted by some to have lightning chakra even within their body. He remembered his Shinto teammate complaining how her younger sibling didn't realize that he couldn't drain a Denkou's chakra with his Kikaichu and thus had lost his battle in the chunin exams because of it.

"When you have a feel for it trying to suddenly cut off the flow and that'll allow you to break out of most types of genjutsu. You can then take it to the next step by expending chakra to forcingly dispel it or infusing your lightning affinity into it to do the same. Either way the secondary and tertiary ways are more potent than the basic utilization of the Kai technique because you are using your chakra as a pulse to forcibly sever the connection of an opponent's chakra from your brain. It's much more effective on your part if you have a potent affinity as you'll be able to expel powerful genjutsu for much lower amounts of chakra in comparison to normal individuals." he said and with that he would cast one of the earlier genjutsu on her in order for her to attempt to break it.

Kai:

OOC:

---------------------------------------------

Quinton would rolls his eyes at Ahmya's comment before he saw her actually make an effort to reach out to him for help and this time he wouldn't let her down. "I think right now you should focus on three things. Your first priority should be learning how to use your Kikaichu effectively, it's something that no one else really uses and it will certainly give you an edge against majority of the competition. To that end you'll need to learn how to organize them in swarms, how to track opponents and other objects, how to keep them alive or sacrifice them when needed and learn how to best use their unique abilities to your advantage in combat. Which thankfully my teammate will help you with, she's a bit quirky but she's very good with her bugs." Quinton said before moving on to another thing that he felt she should focus on.

"Secondly you need to decide what type of Soulless you want to be, do you want to be a ranged attacker which I feel would fit very well with your Kikaichu or do you want to be a physical fighter and focus on using Chakra Tapping to be versatile in both close & mid-range. Doing that would free up your chakra for other things such as using the few medical techniques that you have the clearance to be taught and more elaborate clan techniques. Finally, You have to figure out how to mix your Ronin Ability with the two other focuses, this is because right now you are young and it's supposed to be your ace in the hole something that you can do that no one else can. As a result you have to learn how to harness it in ways that will bolster the abilities you can rely on all the time not as it's own separate entity. If you can do that then with my help I can make you in a solid genin capable of passing your Chunin Exams because as of now that is something you'll be incapable of doing if you are all over the place. he said wanting to make it obviously clear what he thought and the options before her.

OOC Choices:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime30th January 2019, 6:52 pm

He was right, genjutsu definitely wasn’t for her as she preferred being up close and personal rather than at a distance playing mind games with people, but unfortunately not every fight could be solved by using a sword and as such if she was supposed to come up against such an individual she needed to learn how to defend herself and since constantly stabbing herself wasn’t a good way of defending herself against the mind trickery what he presented to her was a rather good idea.

With that said she would close her eyes and began concentrating on the feeling her chakra. Once that was accomplished she would immediately cut it off as instructed. She would practice that sequence a few times before moving on to the second step which would involve forcefully dispelling her chakra normally and then with her lightning affinity in the mix. Just as before she would practice that sequence until she became accustomed to performing the technique. “Hopefully that will be enough to get stave off those pesky genjutsu users, get trapped in an endless cycle of illusions sounds terrible.” She said before turning to her sensei awaiting further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime31st January 2019, 9:03 am

She placed her hand on her chin as she gathered information from what Q had told him ”what do you think, Demon snow.” she thought to herself wait for an answer but the connection wasn’t there at the moment. She rubbed her chin for a while before responding to him ”don’t worry about me and Demon snow, I got everything detailed under Ronin under control.” She stares flexing her weak untoned muscles while smiling uncontrollably. She stretched her muscles before sitting on the ground around her own version of Quiton’s clone, she wanted to make it less awkward from her to even speak, but mere silence came over her for a few moments. ”I’ll focus my fighting style to melee, since it allow me to barrage opponents with haru and Diana. Do you feel this is the best course of action for me?” she questioned hoping for a sort of reassurance but who knew what to really expect.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime31st January 2019, 11:41 am

Team Training:

Quinton would nod pleased that while he was unable to really teach her how to harness genjutsu she would at least learn how to get out of it if she needed to, sure it wouldn't help her against more potent forms of genjutsu like those who utilize Haki or Mind Lock but that was a select portion of the shinobi population and Entity were perhaps the rarest type of shinobi to even encounter in the world. Still those who used genjutsu weren't all that common but it would be a good idea to still learn how to combat them either way. "So, how are you when it comes to physical combat excluding Kenjutsu? I know you mentioned some shurikenjutsu but I'm curious as to how your Taijutsu is? I only ask because it's easier to have a firmer grounding in Nintaijutsu if you know some form of Taijutsu fighting style." he said mostly inquiring on whatever she did know so that he could attempt to build on that.

---------------------------------------------------

Quinton nodded as he expected that she would say something like that and he was relieved actually because he honestly had no idea how he would attempt to help her with her Ronin Ability beyond just suggesting things that she could do with her having to put in the work to figure out if it was possible or not. However when she said she would go with Melee he would smile faintly since he was more comfortable with close to mid ranged combat himself and thus he would be able to help her with it. "It can suit you as long as you put in the work to make it possible. Most people feel like Soulless are incapable of fighting in melee due to them lacking ways to condition their body other than speed. Honestly though Speed is one of the most important forms of conditioning and the way I'll teach you to fight you won't need anything else. How fast are you currently? Just so I can know where I'm starting from." he said while actually looking forward to actively training his student and thus molding her into the kunoichi he knew she could be.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime31st January 2019, 3:26 pm

When it comes to anything else but kenjutsu I have little to no knowledge about it, unfortunately.” She admitted to her sensei. Coincidentally, she had asked her guardian if she was going to learn anything besides kenjutsu and his response was that whatever else she wanted to learn was up to her as the foundation he needed to lay was the basics of their kenjutsu, whatever else was just a bonus. She had always thought it would probably be in her best interests to actually learn something besides kenjutsu but she would never say that to Zhao as he didn’t really care either way which was why he would push her into the direction of one of his many concubines who happened to be an Erlang to assist her with lightning release techniques but since they had an argument she didn’t see much of her.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime31st January 2019, 10:36 pm

”I am able to achieve tier chain level bullet release speeds, that’s with the assistance of Demon snow; by myself however I am only able to achieve samurai tier chain level swift Release.“ She giggles toward the end while scratching her head as she was a bit embarrassed about admitting the cursed speed she was able to achieve without any type of assistance, it was a thing cthulhu supposedly gave her despite everyone acknowledging the fact her mother was a mere samurai and her father a soulless to their surprise she cameout a mix of a soulless-ronin hybrid instead of a samurai-soulless hybrid. ”Demon Snow, answer me.” She demand in thoughts which were followed by an immediate silence, it seemed she’d failed to talk to Demon snow once again. Her head sluggishly dripped downward, her eyes Stared into the direction of Quinton’s clone in Front of her ”What exactly do you know about the shinto’s insects, by any chance, do you think it’ll be alright if I got more diverse with my bugs?” She questioned him in hopes to get her mind off the fact Demon snow had yet to reply to her.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime1st February 2019, 12:33 pm

Hm, so no other fighting style other than Kenjutsu. I see that'll make things a bit harder as I was hoping you at least had a rudimentary knowledge of that, but it's fine. It's better to start from the ground up in any case. Alright since you are familiar with the Body Flicker technique if we are going to build up your taijutsu and through that your nintaijutsu it'll have to revolve around fighting styles which favor motion rather than having a solid footing. For that reason I wouldn't recommend either Strong Fist or Boxing as they are more traditional and thus revolve around the use of spacing and redirecting offensive pressure. Quinton said thinking about what sort of fighting styles would fit someone like her, she had such a slight build that he didn't think that one of the styles that emphasized strength would really work. But at the same time he didn't really know what would work for her that he personally knew so it was a bit of a conundrum. Maybe he should skip that for now and just teach her some nintaijutsu instead, and have her try to see if there were anything in her clan that she could learn to compensate for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"So you can reach High Genin levels of speed at your maximum but usually you are a notch above Academy Student levels of speed. Alright we'll have to work on that for sure but that's good at least you have the opportunity to be a very fast kuniochi. Quinton said with a nod before his student would ask him another question regarding her insects causing him to make a so-so gesture with his hand as while he had been on a squad with his teammate he didn't know everything there was to know about the Shinto Clan. Still he did have more of a passing knowledge of how they worked than most so he would give her whatever assistance he could. "Right now, I would say that you should wait however I did ask for some knowledge on what you can get at your current rank. Your Kikaichu have three advanced breeds I believe; Rhino, Scarab & Locust. Rhino the most durable and function pretty similar to normal kikaichu however they aren't as good with tracking and are better for combating those who use chakra. Scarab are the most vicious and no longer consume chakra instead they eat meat typically favoring rotting flesh but can eat living things however they have better tracking abilities than Kikaichu due to being able to detect rotting flesh or the dead. Finally Locust are the fastest and primarily eat plant matter however they can still consume chakra like normal kikaichu, their males are flightless but out of the three advanced breed this one is the best for tracking targets over long distances. he would stop briefly just to see if Ahmya was paying attention before he would continue with his reasons why she should wait before getting more diverse with her insects.

"I'm more familiar with Ninhachi & Shisupaida the latter of which you'll be able to get if you pass your exams and become B-rank. Pretty much are different from what you already have, but I'm pretty sure you can't get Ninhachi since you have to be born with them. Either way uh Shisupaida come in two types adults and spiderlings; the adult feed on flesh while the spiderlings feed on chakra just like your Kikaichu and both of them are capable of adjusting their size in battle. Both genders can made webs with the males making those that are stick and the females being able to make other types of webs. If you were ever going to get more diverse with your insects then I would say go for those available after you've reach B-rank they are generally superior to the starter insects and you should pick ones that will compliment your Kikaichu rather than hinder them or overlap what they can already do." he said as he wondered whether or not Ahmya would take his words into consideration. Ultimately it depended on what she wanted to become, she was after all of a squad which emphasized combat so going for more offensively minded bugs would be to her advantage while Quinton was her sensei, but if she had an interest in joining the medical corps then it would be better to go with bugs which could aid her with dealing with patients, finally if she was more interested in join the hunter corps then picking bugs which were more skilled with tracking would definitely suit her more. "You want to be a combat medic right? Have you placed any thought as to which corps you want to join?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)   Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Ground Nine - Team 9 Team Training (Noharu, Ahmya, Diana & Quinton)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next