Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 11:56 am

Hana all but tuned out, and it was rather obvious that she did as she looked at her hand wearing the gauntlet Ka had given her, just imagining the idea of learning a technique for 'drilling' in a punch. Even still, her ear flickered as whilst she tuned out for the most part, she did mentally pick up that she could learn variations that made up Ka's skills. She shook her head, beginning to shadowbox a little as per her usual. "Well alright, but I gotta get me my Mark first. Who knows what I'll get or what it'll let me do."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 12:02 pm

Well, being a cypher...dont you guys have some special samurai thing? I can't learn that so im basically shit outta luck. "Though, Baek held the sword and smiled. "Perhaps i could make a style of my own then to make this thing useful. Wait, how about i go on a journey to look for a living weapon just like your friend? Not to say they grow on trees, but there has to be something out there if i look hard enough, right? " Baek would then look tot eh living weapon. "In some strange way, all living weapons are related right? Can you sense your own kind? Or know where to find them?

Leared
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 5:29 pm

"Yes, my kind are proficient in quick attacks with a blade, and given enough skill and weapons are rather leathal in all forms of weapon combat" Ka would say as he swung his massive blade with one hand with ease as Baek spoke of collecting living weapons, and asked Brisngr on if it was able to sense other living weapons."I am unable to sense my kind, we vary in abilities and types. Many of which I would love nothing more that to have destroyed for the abominations that they are" The weapon would speak to the boy as Ka continued to swing his other sword. "Gather whatever you think would be able to help you in combat, though I might wanT to keep some for myself to be honest. Can never have too many weapons in my opinion"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 6:51 pm

Hana felt a little lost whilst they were talking about weapons. Sure she herself technically had two in her parasol and cat o' nine tails, but in the end it was her fists she used most of all, and were in her mind much more deadly. Whilst she let the two talk, she would slip the gauntlet Ka had given her off of her arm so she could get a much better look over it.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:51 pm

Well, maybe once i get promoted, we could probably have a session involving me learning some of these things. That would be fun. I cant learn any of the high level stuff right now, so i don't know if itll be any more useful for em or anything like that. " Thinking ahead, Baek wondered something. "Hey, whose stuck outside watching the shift? Since you can't bleed or anything, i dont know if the bet was even fair man...." Hey, if he lost fairly, then that would be one thing. However, Baek and Hana were at a disadvantage since the beginning.
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 3:21 pm

"Yeah, maybe when you two get back from a mission I send you two on, I'll promote you pups and teach you some better techniques" Ka said as he continued to swing the massive blade around, coming mere inches away from Hana doing her own shadow boxing. It would be good if he was able to teach them his rasengan, have them create their own variants of it in order to help them out during combat situations. That was when Baek had asked the question of who was going to keep watch for the night to ensure no one would get the drop on them, and since they had figured out that he had no blood he guessed it was only fare that he stay up himself. "Fair is fair, I'll be the one to stay up and keep an eye out for trouble while you two sleep"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 3:56 pm

Hana's eyes flickered when she noticed the sword swinging near her. Whilst she lacked the reflex to have avoided it if he swung at her, she was able to enough to show off just a tiny bit as she shadow boxed around the sword swings. "Woo, promotion sounds amazing~ And so do new techniques." She slowly brought her punching the air to a halt. "But be careful with what you teach me, I might just get too strong and over throw you," She playfully warned as she settled herself down in a spot to rest.

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime12th September 2016, 10:40 pm

Well, whatever, i'm ready to get going already. The sooner you make your little grocery list, the sooner we could get things done. "Baek, if anything, was ready to get going. He was hot-blooded, the inner wolf inside of him revving up. "You know, being strong is great, but i wish i had something that made me special, like that phasing thing Ka can do. Oh well, one day...." Baek knew all he wanted for now.
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th September 2016, 3:58 am

Ka could not help but let out a laugh when Hana had warned him about teaching her strong techniques, because she may feel the need to over throw him. Sure if he was like his now dead sensei he would have seriously injured the kid for that statement, but Ka himself was not Roxas and rather enjoyed the thought of his students challenging him. It would certainly make for an interesting match to say the least, so he was more than willing to fight them whenever they wanted to. "It's comments like that, that make me grateful that I left the ASN. I openly accept the challenge of my students, how else will I know if I have trained you two well enough" It was when he finished this statement that he noticed Baek start to walk away from Hana and Himself, and would channel his phase Chakra into his body without really thinking about it, and it was then that he would appear in front of his student without moving an inch in the "Blink" of an eye. "You have a great power in you already Baek, something that would rival a certain clan within the ASN, so don't sell yourself short"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th September 2016, 4:08 am

"Not yet though. I'd rather not see the insides of my own esophagus." Hana quickly interjected after the comment on fighting teacher and student. "So anyway Baek, you ready to head out there? Fight some big bad monsters? Become better friends? Totally not have me learning your every move so that I can one day defeat the both of you in combat two against one," She truly wasn't sure she'd ever get to that point and it showed she was only teasing the two, heck she hadn't even been sure she could take Beak by himself, and now Ka was able to... well... teleport. She needed to think of a way to counter that.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th September 2016, 8:23 am

I guess the thing about me is that i know i have a long way to go, thats probably the only reason ..i guess.."Baek would say in response to Ka 's comment. "Thanks for trying to cheer me up sensei, but i know i'm not there yet" Looking at Hana, he nodded. "Ready when you are, i think if i smell the thing i can probably be better off finding one. That shouldn't be too hard right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3