Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 3:55 pm

Stohana hummed to herself as she wandered the streets, parasol resting over one shoulder as she twirled the square umbrella in her hand. Every now and then she hit the switch that closed the parasol, and the handle collapsed in, changing from the full length parasol down to what was easily as long and thing as her lower arm, only to swing it like a club, handle extending out and the parasol unfurling just to fall back over onto her shoulder. In such a dark place, she wouldn't have looked quite like she fit in, free hand playing with the strands of blonde in front of her eyes. She wasn't sure how long she'd be here after all, just hoping to get out soon and back to her norm. Even if she looked rather innocent, she held enough strength in just her parasol to know any troublemakers would be sorry.
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime20th June 2016, 11:55 pm

Ka would make his way down the streets of Kaosgakure with his own umbrella in hand, along with his great sword in the other, spinning the two in his hands as he walked. He was alone as he had told his apprentice to find a place for them to crash for the night, making sure that they could have a good night's sleep for the next day of cleaning out the former Jiko compound of the scum that had been using it as a drug den. Oh he would enjoy painting the walls of that place with their blood, well if they weren't useful to him of course. In the distance and shroud of darkness that surrounded the village he could make out a pink parasol being swung around and couldn't help but grin under his mask, and would make his way towards the girl who was wielding it. "Now what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" He would say as he suddenly appeared next to the girl at Vacuum speeds.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:57 am

Hana would swing her parasol the moment she was spoken to as the speaker suddenly appeared besides her. She was able to stop herself a little, but even then the parasol had weight behind it providing a small smack to the man. "... Not on my guard as much as I expected myself to be." She would answer coldly whilst looking him over, working out if she felt he would attack her or not. As the thought came over that if he would, he would already have done, she dropped the parasol back over her shoulder. "I'm just exploring for the minute. Teacher of mine had business, I tagged along, never actually been to this village before."
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 12:14 pm

Ka would chuckle as he caught the parasol before it had a chance to hit him, and would show the girl his own umbrella which had it's own chain sword attached to it. "It's dangerous not to be on your guard here, especially since your a woman. some guy's might try and take advantage of you" He would say releasing the girl's parasol while continuing to spin his umbrella in his hands, and would look at the girl's figure. She was flat chested but all in all she was an attractive looking girl, perhaps later on in life something would happen between them. However at this point in life Ka was more concerned about getting stronger in order to bring his clan back into power, but then again all work and no play right. "Well that makes two of us, I personally just defected from the ASN and just arrived in this village myself. Got my student looking for a place for us to crash for the night and get some rest before cleaning up my old house. What about you? Just wandering?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 12:32 pm

Hana narrowed her eyes as she was spoken down to. "Oh, something tells me any guy who comes at me... well... I'd hope they have some skill." She made her demonstration quickly, a flick of her wrist holding the parasol, swapping hands to hold it, and flicking the heads and strands of her concealed cat o' nine tails to wrap around his wrist. This would be for just a split second, a demonstration that she wasn't so helpless. As she slipped the weapon back into being concealed in the parasol, she would give an ever further flash of her abilities, the strands of the hidden weapon briefly glowing a flaming orange. "I'm just waiting to head back home, Jigo, got lotsa plans for myself. But now... I'm just walking. Enjoying the... lovely..." She trailed off, finding no better word and the way she contorted her face showed she wasn't the biggest fan, "... atmosphere,"
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 12:57 pm

The speed in which the girl would try and wrap the whip around his wrist was still slow as hell, so he would again catch the weapon in his hand. She showed potential of course, but for the time being she was still too slow and weak to do any real damage to anyone. "You'll need to move faster than that if you are going to defend yourself. It's a shame really as I already have my maximum amount of students or else I would consider training you to become an even better combatant than you are now" He said with a grin as he let go of the cat o nine tails and watched it merge with her parasol, hell she would be a fine student to teach his deadly darts style to. "So your home is in Jigogakure, nice place. Lots of people to train with, although I would watch out for a winged beauty know as Miya. She has a nasty habit of taking control of your mind, still hot as hell though to be perfectly honest" He chuckled after giving her a warning on the girl, why do all the beautiful ones have to be psychos?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 1:36 pm

Hana had tried to remain calm throughout, knowing just from having what she thought to be a secret attack blocked without even flinching, with so much ease, that she could easily be killed before she could even spark any chakra. "I-I'm... sure I could've learned much from you." She would answer him, taking that brief moment to find what she felt were more appropriate words. "I don't believe I've encountered a 'Miya', not yet anyway. But in all honesty I've been a little sheltered, not been outside of my clan's home. Besides... I worry for anyone who gets into my head."
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:02 pm

What was Ka talking about, he hadn't filled up his slot's for students yet, so there was no reason for this girl to go on without a mentor. "Well if that's truely the way you feel, I can become your mentor, I just remembered that I only have one student under my care" He said with a grin under his mask, before slightly bowing before the girl. "Ka Jiko is the name, and Chaos is my game. Sorcerer Supreme and future master of matter, Care to become my apprentice?" Ka would say as he slowly removed his mask to reveal his face to the girl, first person who he had shown his face to since arriving in Pandora.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:12 pm

Hana was rather obviously taken aback at the sudden offer, showing the surprise on her face, along with her muttering of noises rather than on actual words. However it was the introduction that would snap her from the surprise, smirk break across her face before folding over and laughing. "Supreme Sorceror, and future Master of Matter," Stohana would repeat, putting on a very over the top accent stereotypical of a Lord. It was clear she was mocking him a little, but would raise her hands defensively. "Sorry but... you gotta admit that all sounds very... odd? Anyway, sorry I just... can't shut my mouth sometimes. I'm Stohana, Stohana Fushicho. And... well you're definitely fast and everything, but what do I get for becoming your student?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 5:43 pm

In crashing ground speeds, there was soundless movement, but the appearance of a pretty fast moving person of some sort that was down on all fours. He was coming, he was agile, and he was apparently sniffing the air as he caught up to them. "Found you....." Baek would say as he arrived to the area and looked at them both. "Wow, what is going on here? Why did you leave off like that? I know you are upset about earlier but...." Baek would then look to the girl and nodded. "Nice to meet you...." Baek would say, a little less talkative all of a sudden. He didnt really talk much around people he didnt know well, so his personality kind of made a retreat.

used
Spoiler:

LEarned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 6:10 pm

Ka would slip his mask back on when Hana had mocked his self proclaimed titles, which to be honest brought a smile to his face, it was good for a student to question their mentor. "You will learn to survive in this world long enough not to become a pass around for the people in this village for starters" He would say just before Baek would appear at his side wondering where he had been this entire time. "You found us, that good. Did you happen to find a place for us to crash for the night? or will we be going right to the compound with zero sleep for you guys?" Ka said to his student before fixing his attention back on the girl standing before them. "You will also gain the chance to change this world, to reshape it in a way that benefits you. However if that doesn't sound like you cup of tea, then I guess I could train you to over come any obstacle that is in your path. Even myself if that is your goal"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 6:18 pm

Hana rose her parasol about to smack him with it again for his comment on being 'passed around the village'. Realising at last time she'd been halted without trouble she just tossed it back over her shoulder. "... I am not passed around the village." She semi-growled at him. Once more startled she grabbed her parasol and was about to swing at the newcomer, sighing loudly as she looked between them. "Can't anyone around here make at least some warning when they approach me? Geez," She grumbled, relaxing onto her back leg as she listened to them both, "Reshape the world though, that's not quite my thing. But, over come any obstacle, even yourself? Well... where do I sign."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 8:01 pm

Baek wa quite alert when she swinged her parasol at him. "Ay, be careful with that..." Baek would say as he jumpe back a little. "WE can look for something bandonded and take turns watching out. I dont mind taking the first shift since my eyes are pretty well adjusted to the dark." Baek would say to both of them. "Ka Sensei, it's only fair that you loosen up every now and again. You can take a watch turn too.." Baek would say passively. But adding to the conversation. " Well, it is a strong ideal to have, overcoming any obstacle. But, we have a long way to go...i think...."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 8:31 pm

"Never said you are, I said if you stayed this weak, you would" Ka said as he turned to face Baek who hadn't found a place yet, and would sigh as he lifted the mask from his face enough to rub the bridge of his nose. "Well then, How about a friendly spar for right now just so I can see what the two of you are capable of, beside getting yourself blown up" He aimed the last comment towards Baek, only giving him a hard time because that was something he had done many times in the past, got quite a reputation for doing such things. So he would take a few steps away from his two students before placing all of his weapons on the ground except for Dragon's tail, which he removed from the pole of his umbrella. With that he would cover himself in his telekinetic barrier, and started to restrict his own strength down a rank so he didn't cause serious harm to either one, as he was almost certain that his full strength attack would kill them. It was about time he showed some kind of restraint. "First one to make me bleed get's to sleep soundly tonight while myself and the loser takes shifts on watch tonight"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime21st June 2016, 10:10 pm

"A spar, huh?" She looked to Baek, expecting him to be the one she would have to spar again, showing that surprise as she looked back to her new teacher, looking him over and nodding. "... alright." She would drop her parasol to the side, getting into a position that would give away her use of taijutsu. Clenching the muscles in her arms she began her technique, flooding the pores of her arms and specifically her hands with her fire chakra. Rushing forwards at her fastest (C-rank) speed, aiming for his chest as her striking punch simple for it being the larger target to aim for, and knowing his speed, she needed the best chance to get a single hit in, especially as it was all she needed to combo.

Acquiring:

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 1:21 am

Hmm? I just healed not too long ago, does this mean i have to work now?" Baek would say as he ruffled his hair and looked at  the girl. After he did, he looked over to  Ka, who seemed pretty sure of himself  when taking this sparring match. "Alright, i guess... if that's what you want to do. But sensei, i know you like woman, you're gonna go easy on her and hit me the hardest. Fine, i'll show you what i was working on when you ditched me.  " Baek would say as he only watched for a while, even though he was complaining.  The girl was moving at c rank speed and seemed to be attacking from the front of Ka, so baek circled around silently at b rank speeds, making no sounds. After entering his  Gale stance and, activating his claws, stalking Ka like a wolf.  After that , Baek would go for a clawing scratch towards Ka's back. But due to being a unique kind of kahn claw stance, the nature of it would be something for Ka to recognize.  Baek even bumped it up a notch  by taking B rank recoil and healing it down to C when he launched at Ka at A rank speeds for an B rank scratch.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 4:03 am

Ka would grin as he noticed Baek disappeared from sight as Hana would come right at him head on, guess his students were more like him than he had originally thought. So out of instinct he would grab the chain of Dragon's tail pulling it out at vacuum speeds swinging it back behind him, before starting to spin his body around at the bullet speed. This would cause the blade to spin around in a 15 foot radius in all directions, hoping that Hana would be able to dodge the strike, however if she didn't there was no force behind the swings so both of them would be safe from any real danger for the time being. However it seemed that Baek thought he was favoring the Hana in the spar, perhaps he was, but then again he had seen a bit of what Baek could do during the mission, while he had yet to find out what Hana was capable of. So he would pull the blade back into the sheath that was his umbrella and catch both his students arms within his own before pulling them towards each other with B rank strength in hopes of making the two collide with one another. "To say that I'm going to go easy on Hana here just because she is a girl is rude Baek, I'll be training you two the way I trained back in the ASN. Brutally" With that he would let go of the two before leaping into the air at Blinding light speed, let's see how their aerial combat was if they knew how to do that I mean.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 6:21 am

Hana felt she would have to cancel out of the technique, just from the slight movement hinting at a ranged attack. By the time she was fully noticing that it was a weapon swing, she felt too close in to fully dodge, as the idea shot through her mind. She knew it might hurt, but at the very least the swung wouldn't hit her straight on as he seemed to aim it. It perhaps wasn't the best idea as punching a bladed weapon would have been. It did however mean she had the follow up, only leading to nothing, but feeling she was at least showing what she could do a little more, flicking the ash she got out with a flick of her wrist, just to be caught as she was in close enough. The sudden strength behind him showed just how tough a tutor he would be, being swung into Baek and colliding together, in part cursing how easy she would have been to throw around due to her biology.

She shook her head off after recovering that, collecting her thoughts together and following him up into the air. Cracking her knuckles she got into a prepared position crouching close to the ground, looking back to Baek, "I'm Stohana by the way, but just call me Hana," She had herself aimed to follow Ka up into the air, flexing out her arms, the small feathers she produced helping in the aim, flooding her hands with chakra and guided with her leap, charging directly at Ka in the air, prepared to adjust should she need to if she could react to his movement fast enough.

Relevent:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime22nd June 2016, 3:10 pm

Even though it seemed that Ghost might have had their number Baek was a little more stubborn than the average  wolf in that case. He didn’t want his training to go to waste, he didn’t want to make it seem as if he was unable to learn anything in this point in time. So when Baek had his initial attack and it seemed that Ka had his number, Ka was wrong.  In fact, that claw attack was basically a probable attempt that didn’t even end up happening  due to the fact that Baek pulled back for a feint, which is based upon the initial attack and as long as he had the strength tiers,  such a feint would require reaction tiers I rank higher than the previous attack to even notice It. Baek paid a great deal to launch his attack at A rank speed, finally healing it off for c rank damage  this round in time,  but the reaction that  Ka would of needed would have to be at S rank  reaction time.   So Baek stopped his attack short  and pulled back  so that he wouldn’t be  caught up with the  sword being launched at his attack. Dragon had the ability  to stretch longer and  the back direction throw was a little more of a wild throw treated with a guess other than actual and precise throw in order to hurt baek.  Baek cut himself short with the feint, so it was probable if he even attacked the same way at all as  he changed stances to his  primal stance and did something a bit unnatural.  He bit it! Baek Bit the sword and literally caught it in his mouth as it was swinging at C rank speeds.

It was a mistake for Ka for him to  swing it at a much a low speed. Sure he was  going easy and singing it quick to keep them at bay.  But he could of atleast swung it at B rank speeds, but even though if he would of swung it at B rank speeds, Baek would of still caught it in his mouth.  Stopping the swing before Ka could even stop the swing on his own and sadly enough, breaking it with his bare teeth.  Well, atleast that the sword part of the dragon tail would have been broken, which should have some effect as to how the chained blade would of worked and operated at this point in time. So now there was the attempt to grab Baek and swing him him into  the girl. When was he going to learn or even notice that baek looked like he was on some fucking steroids as to how much strong he was. He had a rank strength so Baek was going to be forced to be moved in the first place.  As a matter of fact, as the attempt was happening,  he grabbed Ka’s arm with both hands  at b rank speeds. As a matter of fact, in the current stance of primal stance increased his grab speed by 1 rank when he does make grapples, so his grapple was at actually A rank speed,  without him bumping up his tiers and taking recoil the hard way, utilizing his stances instead.  '

Since his claws were already in from the grab and with Baek backing A rank strength, that was the moment of truth. He had to bleed, even a little.  The regular grab with the original kahn claw, Ka would of needed  atleast c rank reaction time to react to it or dodge, which is childs play for ka. However, with the intercepting kahn claw,  thanks to Ka’s good teaching,  he would nee reaction tiers equal to the speed. It was a b rank initial grab, which was boosted to A due to the stance specifics, so he would of needed an A rank reaction time for this one.  To make matters worse , since he was using both hands Ka needed SS strength tiers to get Baek off. Right Now, Baek was the annoying bitch cat that was clawing at Ka’s  arm for the sake of seeing if he could bleed or not.  He couldn’t talk to Hana right now, he was too busy being a bitch at the moment.  If KA still launched in the air, it was a free fucking ride for baek, he wasn’t getting off right now.  That was four ranks of d rank blood because of his claws alone, Ka had to bleed.

Adding wc from other posts and this- 1210/4000

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 1:03 pm

Ka would let out a sigh as he his sword was first punched by Hana and then caught in the teeth of Baek, only split seconds before he tried to pull the blade back that his werewolf apprentice had decided to destroy the sword in his teeth. "Well that's an inconvenience" He said just before Baek would grab onto his arms with his claws, he couldn't let the boy expose his secret so soon. So he would let out a groan of pain before stopping himself from leaping into the air, and would in turn turn his body intangible so Baek's claws would move through his body. "Causing a mission failure and destroying my favorite sword I may have to punish you later" He would say as he jumped back towards his other swords at blinding light speed, and would place his umbrella and wind gauntlet next to his other weapons along with the chain of dragon's tail. "Then again, it's my own fault for deciding to go easy on you two" He would say making himself tangible before moving towards Hana at Vacuum speed, and throwing her at Baek with the same speed backed by B rank strength. "So are you two going to step up your game? Or will I be watching you two clear out the compound by yourselves?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 4:28 pm

"Oh goddess I'm being thrown!" Hana exclaimed as she was doing just that, trying to get her mind going on what to do in this situation. Compared to her 'partner', she didn't know the sort of techniques her 'teacher' so as rather immediately at the disadvantage. "But still a Fushicho~" The pride in her voice was all the clearer, flexing the stiff feathers stretching out from her body to slow the speed she was thrown at, knowing she wouldn't be able to outright stop, whilst also making the mental note to practise with this more as it wasn't the first time she'd had the problem. But that was something for another time. Even if she were breaking the throw to a degree, she didn't quite have the strength to completely halt herself. "... I know it's not exactly the point but I'm tempted to forfeit here. You're faster than me, very clearly stronger." She would guide herself down towards where she left her parasol, using her foot to kick it up and into her hand. She held it out straight at Ka, "But I'm not a quitter until I'm completely out of tricks," Her confidence was obviously, focusing herself to get the right balance of everything, shifting the revealed feathers to help her aim and speeds. She kicked off from one foot aiming for another charge at Ka, charging her cat o' nine tails in the parasol hilt with her fire, snapping herself forwards. As she flew at him, she drew the cat o' nine tails out, aiming to pull no punches and chose to still wrap the weapon at his neck.

Relevant:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 5:29 pm

“What! You can’t blame me for that, it wasn’t even a real mission, they played us!” How dare he! Why would he blame baek of all people as to what happened earlier concerning the mission Baek was still strong and skilled, he felt as if with a little bit of preparation, he would have a better chance at combatting what happened before involving the mission failure. Ahh, he can complain all he want, as a matter of fact, it made him feel less guilty of breaking Ka’s weapon since he wants to pin the failure on his apprentice instead of looking at the big picture. “Yes! I win!” it seems as if Baek managed to hurt Ka, which is bad but good. It was bad because he didn’t want to hurt his sensei, it would be kind of terrible if baek would cause even more trouble, even though he was already acting out just a tad in this sparring match that they were having. But something felt wrong as baek took a glance at his claws. There was no blood. If he managed to latch on, he should of atleast had a little bit of blood drawn. Something was weird, why didn’t he bleed back then?

Though, before he could ponder it more, Hanna was being thrown at him. Though, after rooting his feet into the ground, he went and caught hanna with his hands he had A rank speed and with the wind displacement technique, he felt Hana coming and caught her with his A rank strength, catching her in his arms and letting her down gently, but whispered in her ear. Unless Ka had ears like Baek’s enhanced hearing, he wouldn’t know what they were saying. “ I’m baek… and you need to be careful, he can somehow become intangible. I hooked him, and after a while I went through… though..somethings odd..” He said, completing the introduction and started to spread out towards the right casually. So basically his speed was at A rank speeds, a bit out of his reach but he could anticipate if he could be a little quicker on the uptake. “ Hey sensei, I’m sure that I grabbed you quite a bit last time. Is it even possible to make you bleed in the way that you want us to?” Baek would say in a skeptical tone as he mover, stalking Ka until he had a good chance to strike if all else depends. This inquiry was actually a set up for another jutsu to see if it would even work. And being a bit motionless would return a bit of his stamina as he asked that question. He wasn’t too sure what Hanna thought, but baek found that he might even be able to find out if Ka was telling the truth or lying about it to begin with.

“Well, from what I heard from you earlier, you did say that you like it when your apprentices asked you questions…”
What was baek planning? Well it would make them wonder, because he wasn’t just some stupid pup that Klaus found on a street and turned into an alpha wolf on a whim. Ok… that was a lie, he was a newly turned pup ..turned into an alpha on a whim. Lets see what else was going to happen.

1766/4000

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 6:46 pm

Ka would grin as he was able to anger Baek a bit during the spar by blaming him for the mission failure from earlier, which caused him to snap at Ka, this was good in ka's opinion because it was making baek realize that he couldn't really trust those of a higher rank than him. Which he thought was a good thing, he had no use for people who couldn't think for themselves. He watched as Baek caught Hana and would let her continue with her flight towards him, hearing the the question he asked Ka. This brought a smile to his face even more, as Hana managed to wrap her weapon around his neck. To which he would raise the arm that was caught by Baek previously and showing the holes where his claws had sunk into, revealing that no blood was coming out of the wound at all. "I'm glad you were able to pick up on that so quickly, due to being a cypher I don't have blood, nor do I breath" He said looking down at Hana as he finished the statement, he would then grab her weapon with his injured arm pulling her closer to him. His other hand would bunch up to a point before placing several strikes up her arm, if the strikes connected she would find herself unable to use that arm at all for the time being. "But don't let my synthetic body stop you two from continuing the spar, I'm actually quite enjoying this to be perfectly honest"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 7:01 pm

Hana actually felt good about having landed the attack, although finding she didn't seem to have the strength to pull him over as she hoped the technique would. Finding out about his body however sent alarm bells ringing in her head; firstly was that this 'spar' was useless if they couldn't make him bleed as the rules were, and secondly was how open she left herself. Before she could back off she was grabbed, her arm being jabbed as she could feel both pain and numbness washing over the limb. She wasn't completely sure if the idea she got would work or not, she had two options after all and wasn't sure which would be the most help. A grin crossed her face as the third option presented itself. "Burning First Step!" She cried out, not even sure why, and announcing her technique. With the close range she couldn't get quite the build up, however it wasn't the direct punch itself that was her goal, but the fire she created in her fist, and the ash the punch produced. "Burning Second Step!" Really, she didn't know why she was crying out her attacks like that. Gathering the ash she created she made a swiping motion with her palm, willing the ash to follow and deliver a second strike with blinding intent.

BURNING STEPS!:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime23rd June 2016, 8:54 pm

"You know, you really have to stop doing that, but you could actually mix up some sound based genjutsu by saying out your attacks and putting them in a false sense of security. I read it in a book once. "For a wolf, especially an alpha wolf, Baek has actually had a lot of time to read. He always found some cool and interesting things that would of been nice to do that he couldn't even do yet, but it was still an interesting thing to think about. Either though he lied, and called himself a cypher of some sort, it still seemed as if he wanted to continue with this, so Baek figured that it would be ok to listen. "Ehh.... ok..." There goes her arm, with some displacement aura, she wouldn’t be able to move that arm for quite some time, that sounds difficult. But what was he going to do now?"

Switching his stance over to draggunov stance and rushing over at A rank speeds while using his silent movement technique to nullify any sort of seisimic sense that Ka had to sneak around from behind him at a quickened pace while he was distracted, The A rank speed was to close the gap at Vacuum speeds, utilizing his intercepting kahn claw and feint to pull back, it seemed like a high speed shove, but it actually wasn't and ka would need S rank reaction to figure it out, Baek suffering from the recoil but not necessarily caring for the moment since he would heal off half of it, he would be ok. . Baek did so in order to grab Ka's right leg at B rank speeds in order to establish leg control and put Ka in a knee bar. Ka would need S rank tiers of strength to get out of the submission and the submission time was halfed as well. If successful, that would be C rank pain on Ka's leg, and that might hinder him for a while. At best, Baek can work the legs and ka would have to tap out at S rank pain if it ever got that far. It would take a while, but itll all add up. Maybe by even A rank pain ka would pass out because of the pain of his leg.

That would actually keep Ka occupied so Hanna can get her chance. Hana probably has a good chance if she uses this as a pretty good distraction. However, with the fact that the S rank feint was placed and Ka would need s rank reaction tiers by closing that gap, he would also have to determine which part of his body would of been in a possible submission, as well as the damage that would have been done with the pain tallying up in the end. “I wonder if it would even work, this guy can phase through most of my stuff, I wonder if there is anything I can do about it .

Spoiler:

2266/4000
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next