Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exploring

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 12:39 pm

Ka would grin as Hana would go in for the attack by throwing ash in his face, but having B rank reaction tiers he was quick enough to close his eyes. Thought to be honest his mask would have protected him from being blinded, but he figured he was pander to the girl for the time being. Meanwhile Baek once again when for Ka's blindside, and sink his claws into his leg which was a good idea, Take out the legs and there's a high chance the person wouldn't be able to move anymore. Which to be honest wouldn't stop Ka as he let out another groan in pain from the claws in the leg, so he would contort his body and move the displacement aura around his uninjured arm in a drill like motion, and would then slam his fist into Baek's elbow with B rank strength. "You heal quickly, you'll survive" He said as the drill fist would connect with the arm clutching his leg, sending blood spraying out if the attack landed. Which with the force of the attack and the drilling motion of his displacement aura should rip the boy's forearm from the rest of his arm, he wasn't too worried his safety at the moment as he'd seen the boy regrow his own legs during the failure of a mission. He would then grab onto the boy and swing him up and over his body to slam down on Hana. "Focus your anger, it's a great motivator in a fight. Trust me on this"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 2:25 pm

"Oh god why all the throwing!" Hana cried out as she was being slammed into by the swung Baek, feeling a little like she was running out of techniques to show off, likewise figuring she needed to obtain some new ones of her own later for combating opponents immune to her capabilities. "I mean geez, are you both grapplers or something?" She would say after pushing Baek back up and off of her, "C'mon teamie, gimme a hand here," She couldn't help herself, or if she couldn't she had no desire to stop herself from making the comment. It was funny to her. "But you say 'get angry' boss-man? Then how's this," She grinned wide, igniting her chakra, enveloping her body in her fire. With her arm still in pain and numb, she didn't think it would be that useful for another few minutes at least, but she still had one good arm, she just needed a moment to think and plan. Not something she was very good at. Any of those aware of the nuances of her clan would be brought to some surprise as the sets of feathers only seen in males were made all the more obvious, with the aura of fire being pushed out into a wider pattern making it seem she was aggressively pea-cocking. "Let's try this again." She once more poured more fire into her arms and legs, propelling herself harder and faster than earlier to slam hard into Ka, showing she could use the technique to varying degrees.

Used:

Obtained:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th June 2016, 3:31 pm

There was no way that baek was going to allow Ka to get him off by force, not even if Ka decided to use some sort of technique to injure baek. Baek would then continue to put on pressure if that was the case, but it seemed if nothing was really working fully. This must be the power of actually being a silver knight. How baek was currently, he didn’t stand a chance against Ka, not even in the slightest. “ Tch, I cant believe this……” Baek would say in his head. Was it difficult to even land a decisive blow that would actually do something to an opponent like this? Also, Ka had the ability to phase out of things with ease, something that Baek didn’t even understand himself. Was ninjutsu? Was it some sort of displacement thingy that he ended up doing to displace the fact that it was the air that Baek was holding?” However it didn’t matter because it seemed as if Ka was issuing a counterattack to the submission that Baek placed him in. After punching Baek with a spinning drill, he lifted him up an threw him at Hana. Baek focused the healing to his arm mid way because he still felt as if he needed his arm if he was ever going to stand chance and do anything of the sort. Baek was pouting on the ground before Hana offered her help, which Baek accepted. “Thank you…. “ He would say as he started to think again.

What’s the best way to get to KA in the first place? The most possible action that Baek could take in order to beat this guy? Hana was good at ninjutsu, which was pretty impressive. As a matter of fact, Baek was a little envious of her, she could do all of those flashy moves that can definitely put in a pounding on Ka. But then it kind of started to hit him, it wasn’t him that was able to put the hurting on Ka, it was Hana. He just had to provide that much of a distraction and act that much of a threat in order for her to get working. “I need something … a weapon!! Comeon!!! Something!!!!!!!!!!!” Baek was frustrated as he continued to try and focus. He was getting up close and personal, but the simplicity of the tactics that Baek was using wasn’t enough for him. He need something strong to rip through him, something that could do something. Though, this time, when Baek ended up retracting his claws out, they grew to be 6 inches this time and something definitely seemed different about them. “ Yes! It’s happening! Baek was getting stronger, even though training and time was definitely taking its sweet moment. Though, putting those new claws to use was the point of this test afterall, something decisive enough to offer something considerable. Maybe something against his arms so he wouldn’t be able to use taijutus involving his arms anymore.

With that being said, Baek also went towards ka at B rank speeds, but not before changing his stance to his gale stance while loosely rushing forward in his more agile stance at silent speed to rake at Ka with A rank strength backing behind his new A rank hardend, long and sharp claws.

Learning
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

2821/4000

Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 12:02 pm

Ka would grin as he watched the two try and figure out ways in attacking him while they tumbled on the ground, this really must have been how Jazz felt whenever she trained with him not that long ago. However it was refreshing to see they would start to get serious in this fight, by getting angry at their opponent. He was as ready as he was going to be with his arm and leg cut up from Baek's attacks, so he would cover his body in his displacement aura before flying over to his stack of weapons that were leaning against a wall at A- speed. "Stop" He would say to the two as he arrived at his weapons, looking at them with a grin on his face. "You two do need a decent set of weapons to utilize, so how about......" Ka crouched down at his weapons and pick up brisngr and his wind gauntlet before turning to his students, tossing the wind gauntlet towards Hana. "This here is a fairly useful tool in my opinion, it's able to collect wind materia equal to the speeds you spin your arm, which I think will prove useful to your fire and ash release techniques" Afterwards he would look at brisngr that was in his hands, who would decide to speak up finally. "You're not planning on giving me away, are you?" The holy sword would say with concern it it's voice, Ka would let out a scoff as he thrust the sword into the ground a couple inches. That's when he would toss Baek his other sword he gathered during the last chunin exams, a regular katana with B rank endurance. "This is just a regular sword, so far I don't think giving you Brisngr is a good idea as of yet. Maybe in the future"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 3:08 pm

Hana stopped herself dead, although with a little struggle as she was still carrying herself forwards, yet remained with her Sol Fire on for some sort of quick response. Her feet dug at the dirt as she righted herself, skidding to a halt only a few feet from where Ka stood even as he was at the weapons by the wall. Momentarily dropping her fire, mentally noting that she would have built up plenty of ash around her, she caught the gauntlet from the air. "Wind Materia, huh?" She slipped the gauntlet on, waving her hand a little. "I don't really feel anything though." She said, beginning to punch at the air, shadow boxing.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th June 2016, 10:25 pm

This was pretty much the end of the fight since Ka decided that he should cover himself with A rank displacement aura for the moment, which probably threw them off. Though, maybe it was a good thing that the fight was over, there was nothing that Baek could even do in the first place. “Tch…” Baek sucked his teeth and ruffled through his hair. “I couldn’t do anything, there wasn’t much of anything that I could of even done. “Baek did try his hardest when it came to the fact that he was learing different kids of jutsu in order to supplement his strength and ensure that he was prepared for the fights to come and whatnot. However, it seemed to pale in comparison towards the fact that Ka was way too far ahead. He might have had a little bit more experience in terms of Yoshi and her skill set, but she atleast had chakra going for her if that was the case. “ Sigh, fine…” Baek would say as he retracted his claws and put them away, realizing that it was about the time that he should be experiencing a little bit of pain for the moment due to the fact that his cursed strength did come at a price.

Though, it seemed that Ka had a few gifts to give as he tossed on over a wind gauntlet over to Hanna.” Oh, congrats Hana, you managed to get yourself something nice afterall. Must be nice, considering that we could of hardly touched Ka at all. “ Baek would say as he shrugged, seemingly just as over it as fast the fight ensured. But he was kicking himself towards the fact that he felt so limited in terms of fighting and whatnot. He needed a lot more if he was going to stand toe to toe against people on his own, not only standing as a meat shield. “ Bleh…” Baek noticed the sword coming at him and caught it with his hands, taking a look at It and showing off his claws again. After looking at both that and the sword, Baek then turned to Hana. “You know Ka sensei, I think Hana should have this too, I don’t think I have any use for the sword whatsoever. I have these bad boys. “

Baek would say as he clawed into the ground with his A rank strength, it seemed that those claws that he had was pretty dangerous , as well as serving as a natural weaponry that he had access to. “Though, whats the story with that talking sword over there? Why is it talking in the first place and why didnt you use it during the mission? What can it do?” Baek would say as he moved closer and observed the weapon. “ It’s pretty shiny, that’s all I can really make of it. I’m not a blacksmith or anything but its pretty fancy for a weapon if I do say so myself. “ Who knows, must be a pain to carry around.

3330/4000
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2016, 4:13 am

"I have a name Baek-san, I suggest you remember it. As for the reason why I didn't fight is because like your mentor, I wanted to see what you were capable of. Which I guess is wasn't the smartest move to let you take the reigns instead of just flying the three of you out of that mess to begin with" The sword would pipe up as it stuck out of the ground, a little agitated at it's owners actions. Most unworthy if you asked him, however for the time being he would do until someone of worth came along, so might as well try and teach these people the way of Bushido. "Don't let the boy's capabilities bring you down, he got extremely lucky when he betrayed the ASN. After his last big fight he seemed to find an odd sort of balance, finally easing some of the an....." Brinsgr would say before Ka would bury the sword down to the hilt with his foot, irritated that Brisngr would just start going off like that, pinched a nerve really. "Well at least he didn't call me that again, so easy to leave you in the ocean to rust" He said bringing up a previous arrangement the two had come up with in the past. "Try spinning your arm as fast as you can, and then aim it at Baek. Don't worry it won't hurt that much, open palm or else the chambers will vent everything you gathered so far." Ka said spinning his own arm at crashing ground speed, hoping that Hana would get the idea. If she did as he said he would watch Baek get pushed back a few feet from the wind blast, to which the would give them both a thumbs up before motioning for the two to gather closer. "The reason why I am giving these to you is because there might be situations where our cursed seals might become pretty useless, With a bit more research and willing subjects I'd be able to train people from feeling inadequate in those situations. Like for instance Baek, what if you two are in a fight where you could no longer use your werewolf abilities. what would be the first thing you'd do?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime29th June 2016, 6:16 pm

Hana turned over the gauntlet in her hand before looking to the wolf, about to ask permission as she felt he could quite easily overpower her. Only then to realise she doubted he would do so when it was Ka telling her to do so. "Alright," She muttered before doing as she was told, windmilling her arm around as fast as she could, even to the point of sparking her flames just a little without realising, before halting and immediately pointing her palm out towards Baek and watching as the generated wind pushed out. Her eyes went wide before grinning, "Oh that was awesome! I can make such good fire with this!" She made her point by spinning her arm again, although aiming in making her fire this time, only to have her hand seemingly blow with flame making her stop, looking to the two and laughing nervously, if a little thankful she'd turned away slightly to avoid hitting either. The mention of curse marks made her scratch her chest, not yet aware she was scratching where she would soon be marked.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime30th June 2016, 1:30 am

“Oh, you have a name… Baek would say as he made a sharp bow to the weapon. “I’m sorry about that, I wasn’t trying to insult you or anything of the sort. I actually thought that Ka was using that ventriloquism thing where he makes an echo with his voice and stuff like that. I kind of want to learn how to do that myself. Though, its something that could easily fool someone, so when I mentioned that you could talk, I didn’t really think you was alive until just now. “Baek said quite a lot on the matter involving the holy sword, but atleast he was being honest with his feelings. He wasn’t trying to insult the creature whatsoever.  Ok, so it wasn’t a creature, but what else do you call a living weapon when it wanted to be personalized I some way, shape, or form?”  Either way it seems like Baek had some sort of  usefulness after all involving this lesson with the gauntlets. It seemed like he was durable enough to be a test dummy of some sort. “Wait, do I have a say in this?” Baek would say in a questionable tone, but he knew that it wouldn’t be much help. Ka was already eager to show Hana how to work her new gauntlet, but all Baek got was a pretty simple sword, there wasn’t much he could do with it and he didn’t know much of anything. “Fine, give me your best shot.” Baek would say as he turned over to hana, putting his chest out. He had A rank endurance, which was boosted to S rank endurance due to the fact that he was a wolf.

When the attack hit, Baek was pushed back quite a bit with the wind, which made him give hana a toothy smile. “That’s really great Hana, I’m happy for you towards the fact that you got a neat weapon. Who knows, that wind thingy just might save your life one day. It’s pretty powerful. I mean,  maybe you can make a style where the speed of the rotations  can lower the amount of time that you have to rotate your arms?  Or if you manage to pick up some wind chakra in addition to ….well..” Baek would say as he rubbed his chin. “You know, I really don’t know the thing you do. All I really see is fire when you use your jutsu. That and a little bit of soot, but its to be expected when using fire, right?” He can be smart, but Baek can be a little dumb sometimes. “Though, managing quick and brief rotations before doing something else is manageable, I have a good head, I can help you think of something…but me..” Baek would say as he picked up the sword and swung it around at B rank speeds. With his A rank backing strength. He made a stabbing motion towards the ground. “Maybe I have a lot to learn if I’m going to put this thing to use…” Baek then Just remembered something important. “Oh guys, did you know? Even though I can turn other people into werewolves and give them their advanced curse marks, I can make werebeasts too! Isn’t that cool? I mean, I never tried it before, but I think I can do it.

3885/4000
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 4:31 am

"This is advice for the both of you, these cursed marks that we have can end up doing more harm to us than we believe at first. That why I want you two to work on your other skills that don't involve your curses, it'll just take one strong opponent to leave you helpless" He said continuing on with his lesson to the duo, he thought he made some good points which was why he was so insistent on them taking up these weapons. He would then grab Brisngr by the handle and pulled it out of the ground. "And that'll be enough out of you. You're more then welcome to give them advice, but bringing up the past with her will just have you sent to the core even faster" He whispered to the living weapon before walking back to the pile of weapons he left and placed it against the wall, then would turn back to his squad before pulling out a scroll to get his old red cloak from it. "You didn't answer my question before Baek. Tell me what you would do if you suddenly lost that werewolf cursed mark?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 7:05 pm

Hana gave a small shrug before showing off her arms and neck, along with a brief flash of her thighs around her shorts, "Well all my skills are completely my own. No curse mark here," She commented with a little pride, figuring Ka had thought she already had one by the comment and feeling like she were strong enough to give that impression, whilst also wondering just how strong she could begin if she did have such a mark making her stronger. Out of habit whilst Baek was being spoken to, she turned away a little to have more space in her shadow boxing, if anything it was more to get used to punching and such with the gauntlet on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime4th July 2016, 9:17 pm

I don’t know, maybe I’ll learn some ninjutsu when I get promoted again. I still have my strength too, that isn’t something that was given to me by the wolf cursemark. So I’m not too sure what would happen if I was to lose my curse mark. I guess I would feel quite useless. “Baek would then turn to hana and smile. “Hana, you are pretty cool, I cant be like you with all of these cool moves. You didn’t even have a curse mark and you already have a direction you can go for yourself. “ Baek picked up the sword once again and waved it around at B rank speeds. Maybe as a last resort, I could learn some kind of sword style so that I wouldn’t be completely defenseless? “Well who really knew what the future held when it came to the curse mark that baek had. Anyone who had a curse mark surely had other things to keep them going in case that it wasn’t proved to be its greatest strength. But Baek didn’t have anything like that. “So Ka sempai, no… I don’t have anything like that. I can even tell that you haven’t used any serious magic. It’s all cypher and clan stuff, im not like you guys. I’m ordinary…”Well…this was depressing

4000/4000

Baek can now make were beasts
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th July 2016, 3:30 am

Ka would grin behind his mask and pull out a bag of candy as Baek started going off about the things he could work on if he was to ever lose his curse mark, which to be honest did sound pretty decent plan, one that he would be happy to help the boy achieve. Meanwhile Stohana herself would talk about how she was yet to receive a cursed mark from Pandora, which sounded like it was good for the moment, however it was always good to try and have a leg up on the competition. "Hana after we are done here, I want you to make your way to Jigogakure and pick yourself up a curse. Despite what I said earlier, these marks are very useful to have." He would say removing his mask before tossing a couple sweets into his mouth, while leaning on his massive sword. "Baek, don't sell yourself short, or mistaken my accomplishments. More often than not I have been extremely lucky with my magic. Hell so lucky in fact that I am not currently in prison back in the ASN, or if not dead by the hands of my former team mate"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th July 2016, 3:27 pm

Hana nodded, "Go back to Jago, get a mark." She repeated, turning and curiously looking then to Baek. "I'm... not gonna come out of this all furry am I? Cause y'know... I use a lot of fire... I don't wanna burn myself," She wasn't really being serious, not that she let that slip so easily. Despite knowing him barely any time, she still made an attempt to grab one of the sweets to have for herself. Ka would have her full focus still however, looking him curiously at the mention of the ASN, "So... you're a traitor?" She asked a little too hostile, challenging. "S-Sorry... didn't mean it that way. Just not quite what I expected." She would continue quickly, back to the soft tone she usually spoke with.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th July 2016, 9:32 pm

Baek only grinned at the comment"Dont worry, i'm pretty sure that you wont turn hairy or anything at all. I'll be honest, i have never transformed before, so i dont even know what it feels like. Hey,i could be the first hairless werewolf. " It was a joke, but the talk of being a traitor was way over Baek's head." Well, count your blessings, and lets hope that good luck takes us pretty far. Doesnt matter what you did back then, what matters is what you do right now.. right? It was a simple philosophy baek followed, who knew if it was valid or not
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2016, 5:50 am

ka could not help but laugh when Hana had outright asked him if he was a traitor of the ASN, and would nod at her before she had a chance apologize for her statement. "Don't worry little one, yes I did betray my homeland in order to find my own path in this world. It just so happened that I was given an offer to come here and try and make a name for myself. Didn't hurt that I was offered power, and the fact that my clan's ancestral home is within this very village. However.... Ka would stop mid sentence and grab Hana's wrist before she could eat his candy, giving her a Stern look, almost warning her. "Don't take my candy without asking, unless your willing to fight for it" With that he would let go of her wrist before tossing a couple pieces of candy to Baek. "On that note, let's try not to bring up my past for the time being, we've all only known eachother a short time"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th August 2016, 5:59 am

Hana just smiled as she was stopped from eating his candy by having her wrist grabbed, "... see it's candy, so as much as I might want to... yeah I'm still low in the food chain around here." She answered him and immediately still dropped the pink candy ball into her mouth. "I'm tough as hell, but you could probably kill me with a flick of the wrist so... I won't take the candy again. And no bringing up the past. Think we can be mutual on that."

Note to self/training:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 9:06 am

Atleast you have a past..." Baek would say as he plopped the candy in his mouth. "my memories are pretty normal and average, i don't come from anything special of the sort. Only thing that sets me apart is the fact that i'm an inkan. thats about it for the time being. "What else was there, right?" So you dont have to worry about me being too nosy about your past . BAek would then go over a few seal combinations in his head, seemingly remembering something. "Oh, this gives me an idea."

Learning
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 6:29 pm

Ka would nod as it was all in agreement that none of them would bring up each others past until a more appropriate time has come, and would toss a sour gummy treat into his mouth, pleasantly surprising him with the flavour and texture. "Now with that being said, are there any other questions that you two would like to ask me?" He said sliding down the sword until he was sitting on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 6:59 pm

Hana raised her hand. Like a good little student. "Can I have another piece of candy?" Always asking the important questions, though her slight smirk only showed she wasn't exactly leaving it as the only question as it suddenly failed, "Also, can you teach us some stuff? Like... super powerful techniques?" She asked, although she was only an apprentice knight she didn't think there would be an enormous amount he could do for her at this point. Especially as she'd only been his apprentice for... well around an hour or two.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd August 2016, 1:39 am

"Not really... but ive done most of my training, when am i going to get my silver knight upgrade?" Believe it or not, Baek has been busy, training his ass off from time to time in order to become powerful enough to support his newfound friends. " Other than that, Baek didnt have much to say. "At the very most... henever you are ready to teach me a little bit of sword stuff or..... watchucall it...ninjutsu..im game. "
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 3:44 am

Ka would let out a small laugh when Hana would ask for another piece of candy, and would toss the bag to her."Share that with your team mat......." He would say stopping himself at the end of his statement when Baek would ask him about being promoted to silver knight, which made his eye twitch at the question."Boy, you were just made a silver knight like two days ago and haven't shown me if you're even worthy of that" Ka would say with a heavy sigh as he stood up from the ground and grabbed his bassive blade from the ground and softly tapped the flat side of the blade against Baeks head, not hard enough to cause any damage to him what so ever but enough that the boy would feel it. "i swear, even the ASN had a placement exam in order to be promoted to another rank" He would begin to say before his living weapon would chime in. "To which you failed........ Miserably I might add" The sword would say with a bit of a chuckle, Ka would ignore the weapon's statement and walk a few steps away from his students. "Well to be completely honest, most of my techniques are based around my racial abilities, however I can help you develop your own techniques for your new weapons" He said in a self dissapointment tone in his voice. "I'm not sure if i've asked this already, but what specializations do the two of you have? It would better help me come up with lesson plans for you, and to see if you're even capable of learning any of my more powerful techniques"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 5:12 am

Hana cheered as she was tossed the bag of candy, staying quiet as she noticed the odd twitching Ka had even with the mask on. She knew of the ASN's advancement system but wasn't too sure why having some big contest was a good idea when everybody could be strong then... some people wouldn't be allowed to get stronger. The sudden chiming in she over heard of Ka's sword however made her laugh whilst popping another round pink sweet into her mouth. She'd have kept on that subject, but she didn't want to provoke Ka into being angry at her. "I'm a nintai specialist," She would answer once her mouth was empty, taking another candy out and then holding the bag over to Baek. "And... well I suppose a fire specialist too," She would of course not officially have that specialisation until she officially ranked up.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 8:58 am

"What do you mean...worthy of that? hat am i supposed to do to even prove it to you that i am worthy of it?" Baek would say with a confusing look on his face. He's strong, wouldn't mean that he should get promoted? "Well, how would i do if i ever went to the asn, would it be easy for me to....no... if it was hard for you and you are pretty strong. It might be pretty hard for me...i cant even do ninjutsu until you oromote me. And even if you did teach me.. all i cal learn is maybe some inkan stuff and wind style..."

Baek would then shrug, but up to his specializations, he would explain. Physical specialist, and ........ juinjutsu specialist..its under spiritual but juinjutsu is what i do...but ninjutsu once i get proomoted..or whatever thats under that,
Back to top Go down

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:19 am

"Getting promoted within the ASN doesn't require strength or ability, it more or less relies on how useful you are to them. Now I might be strong, but I am rather prone to acting rashly and rather emotionally when push come to shove" Ka would say as he lowered his sword and listened to the two talk about their specializations, both had their uses of course, and guessing with some tinkering of his own techniques, he could show them some rather useful moves. "Hana for example if you noticed an attack I did on Baek earlier you will have seen a strike that almost seemed to drill into his body. Now I do that by manipulating my own displacement aura, but you for example would be able to swap that out for Chakra for the same effect. Same with that one attack I did on you that pretty much made your one arm useless" He would say looking from Hana, then over to Baek. "You Baek on the other hand, until you get some missions under your belt, fighting some strong opponents. I won't be able to promote you to teach you a technique that saved my ass during my last fight. I do know some juinjutsu, but it's some rather basic stuff, so i'm pretty sure you currently have a better understanding of that stuff than me. However with some practice I'm pretty sure you'd be able to learn some pretty useful Kenjutsu to go along with that sword I gave you"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring   Exploring - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next