Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Exploring The Ruins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Exploring The Ruins Empty
PostSubject: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime25th October 2017, 7:41 pm

After having left the Bachiatari HQ, September was set out to get a lay of the land of the ruins of the now destroyed old Ibaragakure, now simply Ibara. She had been let free, so long as she was well aware of what was around her, and how to get back to the HQ should she encounter some form of trouble. But to be out at last, making her first steps to proving herself capable of doing good for the Bachiatari felt exceptionally good. She hadn't perfected her perfect fighting style yet, but she had the component fighting styles to make use of at least. She couldn't however help that childish excited to exploring a territory she hadn't seen before, the idea of finding some unbelievable treasure.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 2:10 pm

It was a beautiful day outside to be exploring, as one September Taki would be doing. She was a lowly D-Rank, an initiate within the Bachiatari that held basically zero offensive presence, but why wouldn't she go out on her own? What could go wrong? As she explored the ruins she moved deeper and deeper into where buildings stood, the ruins becoming more and more interwoven until it became like some sort of big maze. Hopefully she knew a way to get out safely if she needed to...Anyway, she would come to three paths: the middle held a few spots of light that seemed to come from holes in the ceilings of buildings, the one on the far left would be pitch black and the one on the far right would be lit by bio-luminescent plants that had grown there, whether naturally or due to the heavy chakra presence that had been there before the Fall of Ibaragakure, one could not tell. September would have to chose what path to take, and her choice could mean the difference between stumbling upon treasure and stumbling upon her death. She would need to chose very wisely...
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 2:20 pm

The presense and the sight of said luminescent plants was amazing for September as she explored the ruins. She had gone there on a whim, but she found serious beauty in the life that remained amongst the lack thereof. Therefore she had taken just that route, especially as it was a chose between light or dark, literally. She felt this the best choice regardless, with less chance of an ambush in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 3:18 pm

The flowers would glow brightly at the presence of September. They seemed to react positively, nearly vibrating with the energy of life as she passed. They would change from their soft blue tone to a bright pink, before settling back into a softer shade of the color. If September kept along this route, she would enter a room cast in a bright light from a large bio-luminescent flower upon the ceiling, positioned directly above the statue of a woman. She stood in a powerful stance, her hair falling down around her like an elegant curtain. She help a sword in one hand and a shield strapped to her other forearm, her attire that of a powerful warrior. If September took a closer look at the statue's clothing, she would notice that the belt around its waist wasn't carved from stone, but an actual garment. It would be able to be taken from the statue easily, and actually seemed to call for September as though it were in need of assistance. At the same time, there would be another call of distress from a nearby doorway, possibly from a wounded animal. September had another choice: would she go to see who needed help or would she check out the belt?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 3:23 pm

September was drawn towards the statue as she entered the room, the glowing plants now a distant memory in favour of the woman immortalised in stone. But then there was the belt, it stood out and even felt to be the source of her attraction towards said statue. She gasped and turned towards the doorway as she heard the call of distress, every instinct was telling her to go and help. But just something with the statue invoked her mind. Curling her fingers in to fists, she burst forwards at the statue, removing the belt from the statue and slipped it around her waist as felt natural, and made for the door, eager to help.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 3:32 pm

It was a good effort, but in vain. The belt fused with September's body, but the door slammed shut and would not budge or be damaged by anything September could do. After a few moments, she would feel warmth flooding her body as the voice within the belt called out "Well well well, isn't this a surprise." A chuckle followed the words, echoing in September's head like chimes in the wind "It has been sometime since I have been worn by a strong woman. Even longer since I was worn by a Taki. The women of your clan are especially strong willed, they inspire thousands and they carry the power that is needed to change the minds of the world and demolish the patriarchy, wherever it may try to hide. I approve greatly!" The warmth intensified, and September would find a new power blossoming within herself, a gift from the new addition to her body.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 3:43 pm

September slammed right in to the door, even going so far as so slam her fist in to the door and then the wall. Even with her chakra enhanced strength everything stayed solid. She would get there eventually, but for now she lacked the strength. Yet for all that strength, the sudden voice made her squeal like the young girl she was. "Wh-what on..." she trailed off and looked down at her waist, where the voice was coming from. "Erm... Hi... freaky... talking belt?" She was just barely even believing that this was actually happening, but the normal beat of her heat and throb in her hands told her this was indeed real. "Ugh, whatever. Understanding later. There was a cry from behind this door, how do I help?" She slammed her fist in to the wall again.

Selecting: Speed
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 4:45 pm

"Before the fall, there were men within this village who feared the power of women. My last wielder held such power, so they locked her two greatest assets away in this place: myself and one of her greatest companions." Her voiced sounded sad and as though she was mourning "I heard them talking when they constructed this place. If one of us were to be taken, the door to the other would be locked off and unable to be accessed. The companion would be killed...If you wish to be like her, however, you can seek out their kin. They were a member of the Boar Contract." She gave a gentle sigh and then began to talk once more, her voice sounding stronger and her sadness fading from it "My name is Hippolyta. I am what is known as a Living Weapon, and with my blessings you will become a woman of amazing strength. I vote we leave this place, so that we may return to the world and begin to change it so that we women rule, and the men watch from the ground!"

Hippolyta:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime26th October 2017, 5:01 pm

The idea that there was a living creature on the other side of the door brought a tear to her eye, pressing her forehead against the now sealed door. "... You say you are a Living Weapon, but I feel like I made the wrong choice. I... I felt your pull, I thought I could grab you, and save whoever it was that cried for help," She spoke directly to Hippolyta, before whispering to the door, "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." She felt it was fruitless, and yet she still drove her fist with her full C strength against the door with her Impact. With it failing to open she stepped back, wiping her eye of a tear drop. "Sorry, I'm not one to normally cry so suddenly just... this place." She trailed as she began making her way back out of the ruins, feeling a little eager to show off her find to the group.

[Exit]

Linked because used regardless:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring The Ruins   Exploring The Ruins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring The Ruins
Page 1 of 1