Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Squad 6: Mission Threads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Squad 6: Mission Threads Empty
PostSubject: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 10:49 pm

Today much like many other days was full of possibilities, but what Armen wanted to do the most, was build an revenue. He was getting tired of the same old waking up and stealing food from hard working people. He wanted to be able to buy new things, he wanted to be able to change his life up and maybe even get new gear. He has had many ideas to make more money and to increase his battle power but as usual , he hasnt been succeeding in such. Finally he's remembered a sure fire way of making money from his expertise and also meet the requirements for his team to potentially become part of the chuunin exams this year. So today bright and early, Armen would wake up, get packed and fully geared, but unlike every other day he would wake Decimus up, knowing that he would most likely be on the same tip. " Aye bruh, wake up mane its time ta go" Armen would give Decimus some more time as he would ready some scarps for the both of them to eat. Once Decimus was ready they made there way to the kage office in order to meet that weird assistant and ask for a mission that they can comeplete together. " Aye, u tank we culd get us sum ah dem commissions?"
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime6th June 2016, 11:03 pm

They say another day another dollar but lately Decimus and his family hadn't been seeing a whole lot of this money that the saying talked about. It was rough on them, scavenging for scraps though they were full fledged shinobi. If they wanted to survive in the ever changing world they would have to adapt as they always had. Armenezra would wake Decimus up early in the morning, and though the temptation to complain and go back to bed was great, he rolled himself out of bed and gotnready. He didn't take long and would meet his brother in the kitchen to feast on some scraps he had prepared. They would head out soon after, arriving at the Kage's office and as they approached the desk of the receptionist he would reply to his brother's question "I mean shoooot we shud, we got des here headbands and stuff we legit or whatever". They would arrive at the desk and Decimus would speak up first "so uhhhhh this where we get the uh commissions or what have ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 12:17 am

The man glared at the two, he seemed quite strange to be considered a man. He was dressed in a skirt and a blouse: both seemed to come in pitch black. But for his lips, he was smearing a bit of lipstick onto his face. "What type of mission are you two looking for?" he questioned as he used the in arm of his shirt to wipe his lips: finding that lipstick had been replaced with his usually lip moisturiser "Damn those kids-" he stated as he seemed to shake off the trasformation the kids placed him under.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 3:09 pm

Armen would steady stare at the guys confused as heck as to what would possess such a man to take up this appearance. He wouldnt even look the man in the eye instead he would look away and point at the man just so he knew that they were talking to him. " Aye we bot needs us sum separate commisions! i'll take me a C rank!" he would put his hand out in wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 3:16 pm

"Great on the north island, there has been a case of small creature sightings: Report to the villages and see if you could get ride of it." he stated placing it into the table in front of him. "It's not what it looks like-" he coughed before continuing "I woke up like this!" he swear raising both hands up towards the ceiling. He glanced over to the other one who came in "this is for you!" he stated before reading the paper word for word. "Currently a gang of wanna be bandits have been kidnapping children. Apprehend them and return the children to their familys!" he read also placing it on the table but father to the left.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 10:43 am

Armen would come back in with his scroll signed, and ready for another C rank mission. In his last C rank he found an awesome emerald that he decide to keep for himself. He would now place the scroll on the man's desk an ask for another one. " Aye hit me wit anotha C rank commission."

Completed: https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7475-c-rank-mission-i-effs-wit-dis-animal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 10:53 am

He searched through the scrolls he had received prior to today, this young thing needed something more challenging than the average kunchuu and did Chase. He needed someone who was going to end up running, or fighting him; and he found just the mission "currently there has been a panty thief running around the village, please catch him and bring him to the have for a punishment!" he read throwing the open scroll at ramen.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime2nd July 2016, 9:39 pm

Armen would walk into the office and hand over the signed and approved mission scroll.

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7550-c-rank-mission-marvin-on-tuesday

" i cans cool down a bit. gimme one a dem D rank commissions."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime3rd July 2016, 11:55 am

Armen came in and placed down a completed D rank mission right before picking up another one and began to read it on his way out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad 6: Mission Threads   Squad 6: Mission Threads Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Squad 6: Mission Threads
Page 1 of 1