Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nik

Nik

New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Empty
PostSubject: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 3:25 pm

Kid would look around back in the security of the dipu domes and out of that dirty village Hakagakure. For the most part he didn't mind being there but it was not home. Considering his squad got disbanded and he was know in the same squad as his brother things would most likely get interesting from this point on. He could only hope he would be able to take his first mission simply traveling from one point then to another was starting to become not only boring but tiresome. He could only think how he should have became a civilian a merchant possibly at least then he could be chasing riches in his travel's.

Laying on the ground in the center of the training area kid would be using one hand to hold himself up so he could properly see his surroundings he was waiting to meet his squad in the same place as last time though now he was more trained and less interested, though he had not seen in brother in awhile he could only wonder what he had been working on in the last few weeks or even what had happened seeing as how there were no reports on how there teammate lost his or her spot they seemingly vanished.

For the most part though the sensei would be interesting a awakened being as well as another member of the council.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 6:10 pm

"Nice day is it not?" Said Roxas, standing about ten feet in the air above Kid. If Kid looked carefully he would be able to see the wheels on Roxas's skates spinning and feel a slight breeze, even though breezes didnt exactly exist in dipu besides the fake manmade kind from generators. "You seem a lot more calm than your brother, that will be a nice change of pace. Frankly speaking I think this squad could use a calm head otherwise they may get themselves killed. So, Kid, I am Roxas Kukinorite, your sensei. Tell me a bit about yourself," he would say as he looked down at Kid curiously. Roxas always had a soft spot for zireh, mainly because he was always treated as more of a machine by the Kukinorites.
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime4th February 2015, 1:53 pm

Kid would look over his new sensei wearing his clan skates he would stand and offer a small smile listening to what the man was saying though not paying much attention, once Roxas looked at Kid the telepathy connection would be made. "Bayi Kami Jiko, second son to my family. Assuming you know the first to be Ka Jiko. I spend my time training in Kyujustu and Genjustu though i have yet to go on a mission, i have full confidence in my ability's at the moment." He would speak directly into the mind of Roxas.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime4th February 2015, 2:19 pm

Now, now little pup, only I am allowed in his mind. Get out before i turn you into a vegetable, said a feminine voice in Kids mind. This caused Roxas to laugh as he lowered himself down to Kid's side. "Telepathy. Psionic Release, maybe Nen? Useful for teamwork. Though might want to be careful. You should ask for permission to enter peoples minds. If i wasnt your sensei I would have cut you down in fear of learning ASN secrets," said Roxas, a small grin appearing on his face. "Also.. Meet Tekio, my iving weapon. She doesnt take kindly to intruders in my body. And between you and me i think shes jealous of my students and pets."
Back to top Go down
Nik

Nik

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime8th February 2015, 7:25 pm

Kid would smirk upon hearing the feminine voice he would make a connection with that being and would begin talking to both at the same time.

"How interesting, your minds are connected do you mind if i ask what kind of Living weapon you are?"
"I rarely ask people for permission to enter their minds sensei, most know that i could not possibly learn anything from a telepathy connection other than hearing there current thoughts, no it would require one to dive much deeper into the brain."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!   New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Squad, Meeting my brother's sensei!
Page 1 of 1