Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Empty
PostSubject: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 3:08 pm

Cherish was having a normal day that is until she got a scroll mailed to her with an official council stamp on it. Apparently the squad her suad was going through a reshuffling at first she was terrified that her and summer would be seperated but in reality it wasn't that. Their former jonin sensei the one who constantly got Cherish's name wrong and seemed like he was new had been replaced with a more experienced jonin by the name of Reiver something something. All she really paid any attention to was the people in the squad thankfully it was her Summer and some guy named Colt Juryoku. They were all supposed to meet up in training ground 10 for a squad meeting at 10 am so she got dressed refilled her gourd with sake and made her way to the training grounds finding a stump and sitting on it while waiting for the rest of the squad.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime3rd February 2015, 3:22 pm

Reiver had been the one to send out the scrolls, mostly to gather his new squad. Shiro had gone into a coma, R'tari was an elite genin so he didn't require a squad, and Kid was put into the squad under Roxas. However, a new squad would prove interesting. From the information he read about his new squad he had three very unique people under his care. A pervert; Colt, a drunkard; Cherish, and a sparkle; Summer. Anyways, Reiver was hidden in some trees as he watched his new students come to the meeting place. So far the drunkard was firs to arrive out of the three. Luckily enough he wouldn't be seen by them as he was hidden pretty well just sitting there in the tree blending in. "Lets see what i have to work with now." he spoke to himself as he waited for the others to show up. If he was a betting man, which he wasn't, he would bet that the two girls would show up before the boy in their group. Reiver just had a feeling the pervert would be, well would be doing what perverts do.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:42 pm

Colt was sort of upset when he heard he was being put in a squad, as that meant he would be more restricted in his movements and would be told what to do. However when he was told his teammates were both girls he grew excited. Then it dulled again when he was told it was the two that interrupted his peaking at the spa. Now Colt was unsure how to feel about his new teammates. They were girls but they had rudely interrupted him. Should he be upset or excited? It was a real conundrum for the boy. Nontheless he would make his way to the training grounds to meet them.

When Colt arrived he was wearing a new red vest without an undershirt. He had his aunt put white frost tips in his dark hair which greatly contrasted against his dark skin. His red eyes scanned the grounds till they fell upon Cherish sitting alone on a stump. Colt smirked and looked her over as he walked over to see if she was wearing a skirt or a dress or something slimming to show off her developing features though they might still be in the extremely early stages. He was especially curious if she was wearing one of those practice bras or whatever. As he walked over he would take out one of his yoyos and begin 'walking the dog'. When he arrived just five feet from her he would bow slightly and smile. "Im Colt Juryoku. May i see your panties?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:53 pm

Cherish would look around seeing that a boy had got there after her, her eyes widening when she realized it was the same boy that she and Summer had received a mission complaint about, the pervert guy. She remembered it despite having drank during that mission still she would take a sip of liquid courage when he walked up to her before smiling at him at least until he introduced himself and added a question only a pervert would ask. I'm Cherish Dokusei, it's nice to me you. Um I'll show you my panties if our other squad member Summer shows you hers? Cherish said her smile faltering just a bit, but hoping her reply would throw him off because she knew a lot of girls would of reacted violently, blushed or withdrawn from being so close to him. Maybe if she deflected the pressure off of herself onto Summer who was more likely to refuse him he'd back off and not be a lecher.

Or it could backfire if Summer agreed and she'd have to, though she was sure with more alcohol she wouldn't object even if she did think it was inappropriate. She was eleven, she hadn't even kissed a boy yet much less let one see her underwear, besides she was wearing bear panties and didn't want him to laugh at her for being immature.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 10:44 pm

Reiver rubbed his chin slightly and decided to wait a bit before actually showing up down there to see what they were going on about. However, he had a feeling it wasn't something children should be talking about at their age. "Hmm so it seems i was wrong about the boy being last... wonder if the third will show up anytime soon?" he sat there still high up in the tree as he kept his eyes on the two while he opened up a bag of jerky and started to slowly eat them keeping himself busy until he decided to show up.

"Hmmm, these kids might just make a good combination team. From their files they tend to round each other off, they have the support, the CQB fighter, and the ranged fighter. Not to mention their styles seem to slightly meld together." He went over this a few times just to make sure he knew what he was doing, unfortunately for them he was still new to being a jonin and not to mention he never actually was in a true squad before aside from the training he had with King.... "I wonder how are those old pair of wolves?" Truth be told he had heard a rather strange rumor lately about a possible Hokkai, fitting his description, alone without his pet with in the forsaken.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 11:04 pm

Colt watched her smile falter as she spoke. Her deal was reasonable but he had already gone into action. As long as she didnt meet the requirements he would silently and quickly remove her bra and panties, holding them behind his back as he rose from the bow. She wouldnt have felt a thing and it would take her a moment to even realize it. "Oh... well thats a shame..." he would say with a fake frown on his face. He looked her over once more. She was kind of cute. Nice long brown hair, a little wavy. She wore an orange dress with some white lace and an orangish brown square pattern. What really made it look good on her though was the red spaghetti straps that showed off her young soft shoulders. There was plenty to get excited over with adult women but there was something he couldnt put into words about the bodies of girls his age.

Colt sighed before moving his hands from behind his back, holding out her white training bra and white bear panties out to her. "I guess I should return these then and wait for later. Such a shame though, they look like they may be pretty cute on you," he said with a small wink before taking a step back, curious of her reaction. His big hope was her attacking him so he could play with her a little more ans get a better view. Sadly she was wearing a dress so if she slipped her underwear back on it would be easy to put the panties on without him seeing anything. The bra would be slightly more difficult. And to be honest he wasnt too sure if he wanted her to attack with the panties on or off. Both would be good but which would be better? He really wondered which.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 11:42 pm

Cherish wouldn't notice what he did until it was too late and he revealed it to her causing her jaw to drop and her face to become red her eyes following suit. She would close her mouth as she was very embarrassed and would shrink into herself afraid to move and she felt naked and vulnerable, tears filling her eyes. I said I'd show you why did you have to do that.. Cherish said trailing off biting back a sob as she wrapped one arm around her body while the other one reached out her face pleading so that she could get her articles of clothing which protected her modesty back. To complete the completely shocked, violated look were tear drops as her embarrassment and helplessness at the hands of being stripped by this pervert would cause her to cry a bit, wishing Summer was here because she would of most likely spotted him before he could do it. At least she hoped Summer could, because if she could of predicted any of the things that could of happened to her today being stripped by her teammate in broad daylight seconds after meeting him wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 12:21 am

Reiver noticed the boy stealing her panties, now while he didn't see how he exactly stole them, he was able to see them sneaking them behind his back. Now seemed like a good time to step in before he is asked why one of his genin was raped by another of his genin, let alone why he didn't stop it. So using his A rank speed he quickly darted over to where they were after jumping down from the tree. It wasn't a great distance and he was able to make it there just as Cherish was starting to cry. "Now, now." he said as he looked at the two before gently patting Cherish on her head. He was curious as to how the boy would act so he decided to play dumb. "What happened here you two?" he knew perfectly well that Colt stole her undergarments, but still needed to test his character. His eyebrow was raised in a questioning fashion. Reiver didn't say much else but he kept his hand on Cherish to let her know it was alright now.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 12:29 am

"Id highly doubt that. Dont think Ive met a single person that has said yes si far. Always fun to ask though," said Colt as he tossed them to Cherish's hands then leanes back a little while standing, placing his hands behind his hand when the council member Reiver Ogura arrived and asked what they were doing. "Oh, nothing. Just couldnt stand her panties being stolen I guess." Colt smirked as he looked Cherish over, ignoring his sensei's appearance. "Sorry to make you cry though. Honest. Most just scream or something. I dont like seeing you cry, your too cute for that. Besides, the bear is cute, nothing to cry about," he would say, still being a bit heartless in his comments but most kids didnt catch on to those things about themselves at his age. To him, who stole underwear daily, this was somewhat normal for him and so he didnt see the big problem that had caused her to start crying. He knew it caused embarrassment and stuff, but tears? That was definitely new. He contemplated whether his other tech would make her feel good and erase the tears. He could always try it. But if she reacted this way then how would she react if he attempted to stroke an area closer to her private? He wasnt too sure and decided to contemplate it.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 12:48 am

Cherish would stiffen when someone patted her on the head before her eyes would once again widen in shock causing her to take a gulp this time from the straw in her mouth which was connected to her gourd. Nothing, he was just showing me what he could do I was just shocked and forgot I asked for the demonstration. It's okay Colt just warn me next time your going to do something perverted. Cherish said not wanting Colt to get in trouble despite the fact that he had stolen her panties, she would body replace herself with a log and would put on her clothes behind the safety of a large boulder. Once she was done she would emerge from behind it and run back to where Colt and the man was a slight blush on her face. Wait are you our new sensei? Also it's weird Summer would usually be here maybe she got caught up doing something and will be here a bit late. she said trying to move past the embarrassment of being stripped and change the subject the quicker the better. If the man was their sensei though maybe he would introduce himself so they could all do so while the waited for Summer to get here, Cherish was slightly worried Summer didn't seem like the type to be late to things.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:05 am

Reiver sighed, he saw what happened. Not that they knew this. "I think both of you might want to rethink your words wisely" the tone of his voice was heavily laced with warning as he looked between the two. Closing his eyes to slits he smiled almost looking a bit evil. "So ill ask once more you two." he looked at Colt. "What exactly happened." However, for the time being Reiver ignored Cherish's question about him being their new sensei. He wasn't too sure why he was giving them a second chance to explain themselves, considering they both lied he figured they both should be punished. The punishment was still in his head as it was the reason his smile seemed so foreboding. While waiting for them he held his hands on his hips and remained smiling.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:11 am

Colt raised his eyebrows to his sensei. Was this guy serious? Or was he simply an idiot. "Oi. I told yah the truth. Something wrong with your head or are yah deaf?" Said Colt a little annoyed by this guy calling him a liar. He already said that he basically stole her undergarments. He then looked back at Cherish and nodded toward Reiver. "Yeah he is our sensei. Reiver Ogura. Hes a leader of the council and sent us our letters. They were signed by him at least anyways," said Colt before looking back at Reiver, glaring at the guy for claiming Colt was a liar. A small spark went off in his hand as he pulled out his second yoyo. "So, dumbass, how about apologizing for accusing me of lieing?" Colt would ask, his nerves on edge mainly because Reiver was a male. He didnt like guys and really hated that his sensei was one.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:23 am

Cherish would take another gulp as their sensei's eyes turned to slit causing her to get even more nervous she had tried to cover for Colt but he was digging himself into a bigger hole so she would subtly and carefully increase the distance between her and him so if sensei did punish him she wouldn't get caught in it. Wait, sensei I was the one who lied, not him I didn't want him to get in trouble because he stole my underwear. Cherish said calming down due to the alcohol in her system but still she wasn't expecting to get in trouble right when she met the person who was supposed to be teaching them the ways of a shinobi. She would spare at glance at Colt trying to catch his eye too tell him to be quiet but it wasn't something she could do without Reiver noticing her shifty eye movements. All she really could think about in this situation was what would Summer do, and how this team meeting wasn't going the way she thought it would go.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 4:11 am

Reiver had noticed Cherish's eye movements, but was more concerned about the boy right now. He wasn't concerned as in he thought the boy could win in a fight it was more of his attitude. "You told me the truth huh?" He grinned as he took a small step forward towards the threatening boy. "You think that is telling the truth?" Reiver's head cocked to the side as he cracked his neck. "Telling me she doesn't like her bear panties stolen, doesn't tell me you were the one who stole them." it took a moment before he cocked his head to the other side cracking it again. "So again you wanna be heir bastard, why not tell me what actually happened. Oh and don't spare the details." Reiver actually wasn't mad or upset over the boy's attitude, he was concerned about it because this thing with males could impede on the teamwork between the whole squad. His comment was meant to poke and prod at Colt to get him to attack so he could see what the boy was capable of. He would have to test Cherish as well, sure he had information on their via their academy records like fore example Colt leaning more towards lightening chakra than anything else right now. Cherish had a couple points and it was commendable for her to look past the fact he stole her panties and try to defend Colt, but that wouldn't help the boy grow up.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 7:54 am

A pair of pink eyes opened up to a room that was far too bright for what time it should've been. Was there something wrong with the day/night cycle of Dipugakure or was there something much easier to explain the light? Summer sat up and reached up, stroking her hand over the top of her head before she snapped her head to the side to look at the clock that was mounted on the wall. She was late. Very late. "Crap!" She cried out and jumped out of bed. She tore her pyjamas off and tossed them off to the side of her room before pulling on other undergarments and then her dress, smoothing it out and then she pulled on a pair of socks and her boots. Once done she brushed her hair, made sure there was nothing she was missing and then she grabbed Glimmer, strapping it to her hip and then running into the kitchen.

Her dad paused, a half-eaten carrot raised to his lips. Summer didn't even bother with it, instead she grabbed a bottle of water, kissed his cheek and then dashed out of the door, charging to where she was supposed to be meeting her team. She knew about it a little in advance, a friend in the postal service, but she couldn't believe that she had slept in. It didn't take all too long to get there, not at the pace she was running anyway, dashing around throngs of people and sliding under stalls where appropriate, thankfully the ground was clean enough that it only got some dust on her pink dress. Once she reached the area she had to slow down suddenly... All of her team were there but there seemed to be something wrong. A few swears were being tossed around, Cherish looked upset, the new sensei looked angry and the other person... Oh... It was him.

Summer's eyes narrowed and she bit back a growl, back teeth pressing together as she recognised the damnable pervert that she and Cherish had met before. Shaking her head she walked around the ground and stepped up beside Cherish, leaning up to whisper into her ear. "Sorry, I slept in really bad... What's going on though?" Her hand reached over and took the Dokusei's though, giving it a gentle squeeze to try and calm her friend down... Obviously something not so great had happened, how bothersome for a first meeting as a team.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 9:48 pm

"God your dense," said Colt as his yoyos began to spark with lightning release chakra. This guy was really pissing him off and he kept trying to get closer to Colt. Colt took another step back making sure ten feet was between them. Everyone in the Allied Shinobi Nations knew even a little about Colt. He had caused plenty of headaches peeping on girls and stealing their underwear in every village. The council probably got plenty of angry emails about his actions. How was it this fool was so thick headed he couldnt put two and two together? "Listen here old man. I-" Colts voice dropped suddenly as his eyes caught movement. There was a new person in the area.

Colt watched as a red headed girl walked around and settled next to Cherish. It must have been there other teammate. It was definitely the other girl he had met when they had gone on the mission to.stop him from peeping. Almost immediately Colts posture changed from battle to a relaxed form. He rushed over to the two girls, making sure to keep ten feet between him and Reiver, and gave a bow to Summer. "Colt Juryoku. A pleasure to meet you. May i see your panties?" He would ask, ignoring Reiver completely. His whole demeanor and attitude seemed to become like Reiver was nonexistant and the altercations from just moments before never occurred. Boy was he singleminded.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 10:07 pm

She would shrink back a bit more as tensions began to erupt between her new sensei and Colt, she wished everyone would just get along and thus would take an additional sip due to her nervousness. Summer! It's nothing just Sensei reprimanding Colt for something he did... Cherish said somewhat pleadingly hoping that they wouldn't argue anymore and everyone could be nice to each other. She didn't want people to get along on the wrong foot and maybe her expectations were set a bit too high because her and Summer were best friends and got along perfectly she thought it would be like that with the rest of the squad. It's okay though, everyone's here now we can do introductions right sensei? she said planting a smile on her face and she looked towards Reiver and Colt. When Colt moved to introduce himself she would shrink back just a bit and hold Summer's hand a bit tighter her eyes widening slightly.

Whatever you do Colt please don't steal Summer's underwear I don't want to have to use medical ninjutsu so early in the day. Cherish thought to herself knowing fully well that Summer wasn't like her and would probably cut off the offending hands in relex especially if she knew that he'd just finished doing the same to her just in case though she would already prep her body beginning to cycle chakra into her hands just to be prepared in case someone got hurt.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime9th February 2015, 9:38 am

Reiver sighed as he watched the boy, it was clear he would have to be beaten senseless so he could be reprogrammed but for now he would make them hold massive rocks in their laps for a while. "Ahem.... all three of you are to sit down and hold these boulders in your laps as punishment for what you've done, and Colt if you steal Summer's panties i will knock you senseless right here and right now." Reiver's words held no falsehood to them as he looked at them. "Now sit." He sighed as he waited for them to actually do as he told them. It would be a tough one actually getting through with these genin, unlike the previous one.... He at least was able to control them to an extent considering one is in a coma and another has been reassigned to another squad and the last didn't even need a squad as he was an Elite Genin.

Sitting on a boulder closest to him he looked over the three. It was going to be a challenge to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 1:28 pm

There was something definitely odd here and the main thing that Summer noticed was how Cherish reacted. Her friend didn't act like that, she didn't cower away from someone when they so much as moved near, a look of near fear in her eyes... This boy was trouble, Summer knew that already. Immediately Summer's face dropped into a snarl and her hand leapt to her blade's hilt, wrapping around it and drawing it about half an inch, the shimmering blade already causing the light that struck it to bounce and dance, twinkling along the ground. "What did you do to her?!" She hissed out, stepping forwards and settling into a combat stance, her second hand wrapping around the blade as well to further heighten the force of her strike.

"If you hurt Cherish I am going to turn you to diamond and shatter you into a million Kami-damned pieces!" She cried out, barely restraining herself... She knew she was jumping to conclusions but she didn't care, she wouldn't let her friend be humiliated and frightened by a bastard such as this little pervert. She then paused and looked at Reiver. "What?! All three of us?! I can understand me, I was late and I can understand... Him!" She spat at Colt before looking back. "...But not Cherish! From the little ideas I have, Colt done something to her and now she's bloody terrified! That's not fair!"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime11th February 2015, 8:30 pm

OOC: Skip hehe

Cherish would grimace she didn't want to carry a boulder but she understood what their sensei was trying to teach them, they were a team so they collectively shared the burden. Besides she had lied to him by covering for Colt even though he had done something despicable to her so she'd pat Summer's hand before going into a seiza position picking up one of the boulders due to using chakra to enhance her muscles and placing it on her lap. It's okay Summer, besides how would it look if I just watched you get punished it would be better if I suffered alongside you then to just watch you suffer alone. Cherish said looking at Summer before shifting her gaze to look at Colt just to see where his hands were, she was now wary of him and that wouldn't go away for a bit. Still he was her teammate so even though he had faults and had molested her she would forgive him for it, they were stuck with each other it was better that she learned his bad habits from the get go then finding out much later when she truly trusted him.

With that realization she'd fix a small smile on her face while she looked at their sensei, before speaking up again. So can we do team introductions now? she was calm or she had to be, if she reacted badly then Summer would end up hating Colt, and Colt would just do it to get a rise out of Summer, their sensei would try to curb their habits and well they'd never get along and her dream of having a nice squad who'd watch her back and care for her like her Nee-san did would be crushed.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime12th February 2015, 11:57 am

Reiver sighed at Summer's outburst. "For that young lady i think your punishment will be increased. I initially planned to be alright with you holding the same weight as the other two, considering their offenses are worse than being late. However, due to your outburst i think ill put you to your limit for your punishment." He looked at Colt and shook his head. "Now the incident that took place and how you both acted is completely frowned upon, however this is neither here nor there and sorry Summer, but there is no need to tell you what happened as you were late had you been here I would have gladly let you take things into your own hands.... maybe who knows" Reiver shrugged as he looked over the three Cherish had promise, and on top of that she was the first out of the three to actually take her punishment with a smile. "Hmm well I do guess you are right hon. Well lets do this while you are all having your punishment." He nodded a couple of seconds. "Right so Im sure you are all aware of who I am? If not then thank god being recognized sucks sometimes anyways lets do this. I am Reiver Ogura, currently one of the leaders of the Allied Shinobi Nations, or ASN your choice on wording. You have been reassigned to me due to several reasons, the main one being your previous sensei has well he wasn't too good now was he? Haha i heard he only met with you once?" He shrugged that wasnt the point. "So little miss sunshine over there yes you the one who decides to smile during her punishment, you can go next."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 7:13 pm

Colt laughed a little as he looked between Summer and his sensei. "Umm... Yeah man. No punishing the ladies. Ladies need loving not punishment. You have to be gentle with them, bur what would you know about women? Your single. Bet you dont even know how to pleasure a woman. Heh." Colt would stick his tongue out at his sensei before stretching. "Let me go next. Im Colt Juryoku. My goal is to create the ultimate erojutsu. Long range fighter mainly. Close range pleasure giver. What I can do... Well its better to understand through show. So, sensei just stand back. At least fiften feet unless you want me to accidentally shock the girls." Colt smirked then turned to Cherish and Summer.

"Im pretty sure we met before. Before the war meeting. Caught me peeking. Well i was doing research you see. I observe the female body to find weak points. So i dont get my hands cut off or electricuted by sensei stepping in, ill ask this time. Summer, Cherish. Its best to experience my techniques rather than speak. Itd be easier to understand. So may i show you both of my techniques? The rest can be shown without need for me to do anything to you two. But these two require girls to perform on. So how about it? Ill be as gentle as possible. And dont worry i wont take your virginity or anything like that. Cherish has already witnessed my first technique."

Last edited by Koga on 15th February 2015, 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime14th February 2015, 5:14 pm

Cherish would open her mouth to speak but Colt would beat her to the punch causing her to close it with a snap her smile fading progressively as he spoke, he really was a pervert but she wished he didn't want to touch them. I'd be happy if you didn't use me as practice, I'm too young to do any ecchi stuff with people.. Cherish said her eyes moving before resting on Summer as she was a bit confused as somehow he mentioned that Summer had experienced his techniques as well, did that mean she wasn't the only one he molested or did he mix up their names like their original sensei did. She hoped he didn't because it was the second time someone did that sure they were best friends and always around each other but Summer's name didn't sound nor rhyme with Cherish's they only shared one letter in common and they were used in different positions so one couldn't even make that excuse.

So...my name is Cherish Dokusei, I don't really get along with my clan because I have defect which makes it hard for me to produce toxic vapor, and I have a really high fire affinity but I wasn't allowed to develop it in the academy. I'm also an alcoholic and tend to drink more when I get nervous those are all my bad traits. My good traits though I can really hold my liquor, I'm training to be a medical nin, my dream is to be a liquor connoisseur and eventually retire and make sake and other types of alcohol as a living. I like, sake, dango, Summer and swimming. I dislike people take advantage of others, the people in my clan who look down on me, and pedophiles. I think that's pretty much it for me. Oh wait, I mainly prefer supporting my allies and staying out of the fight, I mean I can fight when I have to but I'm better at changing the terrain to set up others....I'm also pretty good at making up combinations..
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 12:32 am

Reiver simply looked over the three before bringing forth his whip with ease and speed. This whip was of the S rank variant, and now it seemed Colt would need to be taught a lesson in humility. Reiver simply flicked his wrist as he shot the whip in a way that once it would hit colt it would snake around him and hold him still. Once this was done he would look at Cherish. "Still seems this one doesnt know how to treat a woman wouldnt you say kiddo? I mean i doubt he could even get his little.... well i mean i dont think it would be kind of me to talk about how tiny his penis is right? I mean im suppose to be the sensei here right?" Reiver shrugged and kept the whip around Colt. Sighing softly, he looked around for a moment thinking to himself 'is this kid doesn't learn i might end up killing him myself....' "Now ignoring little peter there lets see.....No Colt you will not use your incredibly rapist style techniques on either of these two young ladies. Oh and if i find out you do at any given point i will personally remove a finger from your hands for each offence, and if that doesnt work ill start removing other parts you might consider more 'valuable'. Do i make myself clear?"  

Seran

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime16th February 2015, 1:08 am

Colt laughed at his sensei's remarks. "Is that what yah think? To speak so confidently must mean you were spying on little boys while they were naked. Isnt that even worse than what i do? I mean spying on girls my age and older is all and fine but spying on little boys that could be your kids? Now thats fucked up." Colt smirked at Reiver as he held his palms against the whip though it would be difficult to see. "Sensei... if you cant accept me for who I am then Im done with this squad. Got it?" Sparks would suddenly shoot through the whip straight to Reivers body at vaccuum release speeds resulting in either an A rank electrocution if Reiver didnt let go or Colt being freed. Either way Colt would stand and free himself before walking toward the exit. "If i cant utilize and practice my erojutsu then Im out. See yah girls later. Maybe you can teach me how to drink at some point Cherish," he would say with a wink as he looked back toward the cute brown haired girl in the summer dress.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)   An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Alcholic, Sparkle and Pervert Walk into a Bar (Squad Training Topic)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next