Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Empty
PostSubject: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime30th September 2013, 11:54 pm

Hukaji pulled on the doors to the academy's office, swinging them open quickly and then taking a few steps inside. Roku chewed on a bamboo stick as they walked in. Hukaji smiled as he looked around the office. He was so excited, it was going to be the first mission he took ever, his eyes were filled with excitement. He walked up to the counter and rested his hands on the counter and smiled at the receptionist, "Hello, I'm Hukaji Hokkai, here to take my first mission! Give me the hardest C rank mission you got!" He was so confident with himself, he believed he could take on any challenge!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime1st October 2013, 7:32 pm

The receptionist looked up before straight facing and saying two words. Okay. Gardening. she would look back down before pulling out a scroll and handing it to the boy indicating directions to the place and what not and written there was of course that he needed to report back here once it was done so he could receive the mission payment. Silly academy student thinking he'd get a combat mission so soon.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 5:03 pm

Hukaji's faced curved from a smile to a frown, "What the Hell!? I want a better mission than that, I asked for your hardest C rank! Did you not here me correctly?" Hukaji was angry that he couldn't take a harder mission. It was unfair.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 6:27 pm

The receptionist looked at the boy for a second before chuckling and looking down at the keyboard before going back to doing her work. Kid's were so headstrong these days, one day he'd look back and thank her for such a basic mission and a steady source of income in comparison to watching teammates die on a mission and being utterly helpless at stopping it. But she supposed some people couldn't appreciate the little things in life, once she was done with some thing she looked up and found him still there.

Hurry up and get going, the mission isn't going to complete itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime10th October 2013, 7:48 pm

Hukaji finally came out of shock from being given such a weak mission to accomplish and looked at the woman, "Well I can't go anywhere until you tell me where I'm going." He sighed as he waited for the woman to tell him where to go.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime13th October 2013, 6:23 pm

Admin Post - Mission Complete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]    Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hukaji's First Mission [requesting a mission]
Page 1 of 1