Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal Empty
PostSubject: C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal   C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 4:22 pm

After leaving the kage's office in a hurry, Armen would try to make a competition out of this with Decimus. He would see who could get back first with a completed mission and who can complete the most missions. Armen knew that this was a way to make work fun. Usually they assign Armen to the lamest missions, like cut the grass and stuff but this time this mission might be more fun. At least he gets to travel a bit, meet some people north of the village and help them out with their cat situation, Armen believed it was. It was a full moon night by the time he would finally arrive at the creature infested location. The weather was just terrible, as Armen had to pull through heavy rain. This mission was becoming more trouble than what its worth. He would be walking about with some tracking technique active in order to detect incoming creatures or threats. He would keep his eyes and ears open, by channeling chakra  through his body to stomp the ground, and then focus chakra to his ears. .

Spoiler:

Chakra:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal   C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 3:02 am

The weather was terrible and as Armen searched for shelter all he could see is a bunch of small shadowy creatures running through the crops. He would eventually find a house, where he would meet an old woman native to the region that needed the small creatures removed. ” Hello Ladeh, Mah name Armenezra, I wus sent hur ta take care of ya animal problems.” Armen would introduce himself while taking a good look at her, and the house that she’s coming from. The lady seemed very humble, and her house was very dark, despite having some lighting. ” It’s a real pleasure to meet you Armen, why don’t you come on in and wait the rain out a bit. Armen would gladly accept the offer, entering the house to get out of the rain. Armen would further look around scanning the house before asking her a couple of questions. “ So Ms. How long ya gots dem problems wit dem small animals out der? Does tangs look bad fo da crop, I culd hear dem runnin all ova da fields, even in dis rain.” She would nod and reply , “ Im sorry im not really familiar with your dialect. If you’re asking about the creatures that you’re here to get rid of then, know that it’s all a new thing. These creatures came a few months back, and started as little pest eaters, until recently my husband spotted an even bigger creature. Similar to the small ones, but this big one seemed to have a level of authority that the other small ones didn’t possess. Since then every night our crops, and farmers, and even little children have been getting attack by the smaller creatures. Even in broad day light these creatures have been attacking civilians and customers that come to my house to receive fresh fruits from my field.  I can’t keep on like this, they’re destroying everything and are like a plague to my family. Please help!” Armen would try to remember what he saw out there and the shape of the creature. He thought that this creature sounded familiar but he just couldn’t seem to place a solid i.d of what it might be in his head. ” tis aight ma’am. Imma take care of it. Dis rain dunt seem to be going away anytime soon and I kinda wanna finish up and hit da road, ya feel meh?”

Armen would then use his digitize ability to bring forth his boomerang, and then place it in his mouth. ” imma be rit back sit tight!” Armen would say before stepping out in the rain with his jacket on. He would walk the feels, before hearing something moving around the crops. There exact location hidden by the sound of rain and thunder coming forth. ” Mane I really hope I dunt get sick, dat kinda stuff funna drive me crazeh. Hate bein sick, cuz I gots mad thangs to do. ”, as he spoke randomly to himself, he would hear a squeak and then from the crops would leap out a creature, which would scratch his face and take cover again. ” Wat do heck wus dat. Da f#4k? im bleedin” Armen would hold on to the cut on his face.  He started trying to figure out what exactly is going on and why these attacks keep coming at him. Four more attacks at a similar pattern would take place, and after a bit of time it looked as if Armenezra was going up against piranhas on land. Armen would weave a few hand seals and in a moment every creature would begin to poof away, as two tornadoes would carry them off and deal C rank amount of damage to each. Ater canceling his technique Armen would notice a  big rat, about medium sized laid out in front of him.  Before Armen can even kill it , the rat would speak. ” C’mon dude tots uncool to kill tots uncool man. “ Armen would be super confused, “ wat da hell? You can tawlk mah nigga?” The rat would nod his head and begin to explain, ” alright check it out man, I soo use to be this cool ninja guy yo. Like for real man, I did techniques and stuff, and so I found out that this kid once stoll a scroll right to do shadow clones and some shit, and I thought to myself. Hey I want to be strong to so why the heck not. Anyway,  I stoll the thing right and before you know it poof some dude comes out the scroll ten seconds later and punishes me by turning me into a rat. Anyway I got me that photographic memory so I later learned to do shadow clone jutsu. Ive been eating here for years in small portions but lately ive been working out hard, and man have I worked up an appetite. So I star……” Armen interrupts his speech by punting him  in the head knocking him out. “ Aight so dats a finish commission. Nah just gunna drag his fat ass atta here” Armen drags him out and leaves the scene.

[/exit]

W/C: 1053

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal   C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal Icon_minitime18th June 2016, 11:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal   C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

C Rank Mission: I Effs Wit Dis Animal
Page 1 of 1