Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

To the Castle (Travelling)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

To the Castle (Travelling) Empty
PostSubject: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime11th February 2014, 11:40 pm

Travelling to Lost castle

Their descent was slow, and of course, very valuable, Neo using his Owl’ed form to enhance his eyesight, seeing something quite unexpected, his former companions and his…’lady’, walking into a rather sinister looking place, perhaps that would be a sight of value, after all, he hadn’t seen them for around a year and a half now. Getting to them was impossible, they were too far to glide, he’d have to land and walk the remainder of the way, through the land of Madness and insanity, Bandit capital. As they touched down on the ground, Neo returned to his original form, and Kech, tired from his work, would rest upon one of Neo’s clouds, allowing it to carry him away.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 1:01 am

A lone Bullfango was grazing on a shrub in the distance, it had a silver patch on it's back and would eat while completely minding it's business. Though if someone came near it it would probably grow alarmed and considering Bullfango were known for being very territorial would probably attack, but who knows maybe this one is different. Either way it wasn't in a pack so it was most likely a young adult as the really young males would be tended too by Mosswine and the older males would have their mates or grown into a Bulldrome. Or perhaps it could just be a loner, as that occasionally happened who knows it's the Land of Madness home to powerful creatures only rivaled in strength in the Land of Malice.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 1:16 am

Neo noticed the lone creature not far in the distance, deciding to use this opportunity to gather himself a new ally, or lunch, either one really, but it would be best if he could refrain from causing it too much damage, otherwise he'll need to go through the healing process all over again, just like what happened with Kech. One of his newly formed clouds would expand rapidly, becoming almost invisible as it moved over, nothing more then air, then, as fast as it grew, it would shrink around the feet of the Bullfango, slowing its speed by one rank. The cloud would continue to follow the creature as well. Not only that, but the beast would believe that it is running out of air for some unknown reason. Neo on the other hand, would mount Kech as it ran at A-Rank speed towards the scene. All the while Kech was assisting in a way of its own, creating a gravity pillar which will slam into the ground beside the Bullfango, the gravity slamming it into the ground making it impossible to move.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 1:32 am

The Bullfango would continue eating before pausing as the clouds seemed to ensnare it's legs it would tilt it's head to the side wondering what was going on before it would begin to suffocate causing it to panic and begin to buck wildly before searching for a means to escape to better conditions. It would be for naught however as Kech and Neo easily caught up with it considering it was moving at Crashing Ground while they were moving at Vacuum release and it would be immobilized and forced to the ground due to the gravity. There it would remain helpless seeing as it couldn't brute force its way out of it and it was slowly suffocating but wasn't able to struggle all in all it was a helpless and pitiful sight.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 2:01 am

Neo hop'd off Kech landing on the ground below, being careful to not entire within the range of the pillar which resided on the opposing side. He could bend down into a squat, getting more on level with the beast. "I'd much prefer to not hurt you. Your out here, all alone, where is your pack? Your not a solo beast, are you? I'm going to release you, and for your own good, your not going to run, else i'll need to use force, like i did with my, now, faithful companion over there." He would do his best to smile, before standing, clicking his fingers, giving the sign for Kech to remove his technique. Neo felt at home among creatures of the world, more so then he did among people, yet despite that, there is no denying the massive change which has taken place in his personality, no doubt it will surprise his former roommates. The beast was freed, however the cloud still lingered around his body, and Kech remained ready for a counter attack.

Taming roll: 8

Taming Failed. Act as you see fit.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 2:15 am

The Bullfango would of preferred to turn tail however let it not be said that a creature was stupid, it understood what the man was doing he was testing it, if he tried to run he would just end up killed or attacked again and he wouldn't be able to defend himself against that suffocation thing. So the bullfango would stay put without moving watching Neo in case he wanted to do anything to it but being wary so that if he tried to attack it, it would throw caution into the wind and attempt to escape. Sure it wasn't stupid but neither way it suicidal, at the point it was a be still and hope the predator decides that it isn't hungry at the moment sort of day.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime12th February 2014, 3:44 am

The cloud hovering around would simply turn into a lead, wraping itself slowly and loosely around the bullfango's body and attaching itself to Neo's hand. Neo would then crouch down once more, trying to make the beast understand what he was implying, hopefully the lead would fill in the blanks. "You, are with us." He motioned to him and Kech with his free hand. "Understand? I would give you food, but i don't have any, besides, your standing on your fucking munchies. Now lets go Fango." Neo stood, and would begin walking towards the castle, tugging slightly on the lead to see if it would follow in his steps. Keck stood behind, just in case.

{Exit}
Taming Attempt: 8

Failed again.

Last edited by Cola on 13th February 2014, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Exiting)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the Castle (Travelling)   To the Castle (Travelling) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the Castle (Travelling)
Page 1 of 1