Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Treaty at a castle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime5th May 2015, 4:08 pm

Reiver had arrived at the lost castle like he had planned to for the meeting of nation leaders. Only thing is he was well hidden by using one of the main walls to sit and wait, mostly to secure the fact he wouldn't be attacked by any Shogunate members. Unfortunately he didn't know whom was going to be showing up to this meeting just yet so he wasn't too sure who to expect. Reiver rested as he waited for his contacted Shogunate to enter the area. "Man i hope im not too early." He knew he wasn't too late since today would be the day they had planned to meet, for the moment it was a means to talk, but they never knew when something would go wrong. Reiver had planed for a peace treaty so he had taken the head of Roxas hoping that it would be enough for them to be okay with it.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime9th May 2015, 2:15 pm

OOC: So that's how Roxas died? Reiver murdered him? Would've loved to see that fight haha.

Cyrus had received word of all the happenings going on in the world while he was traveling through the Land of Madness, making pacts with various nomadic mercenary clans. It was only recently that he had learned of the demise of Roxas Kukinorite and the desire of the ASN to draw up a cease fire. He was both irritated and relieved. Irritation from the fact that he had spent months planning for and preparing his entire country for war. Relief because war was never a good thing, no matter how certain a victory seemed. As Cyrus approached the castle he scanned the surrounding area and the massive stone walls that rose up in front of him as he walked. Against one wall appeared to be a figure, though Cyrus couldn't be sure. Even though he knew this was a cease-fire meeting, that didn't mean he shouldn't be at least a little cautious. Odds were good that this was exactly what the ASN had told him it would be, but still, assassinations usually occurred when one least expected it. As Cyrus came closer to the castle, he knew for a fact that the figure he had seen from farther away was in fact a person and most likely the ASN representative. Cyrus reached into his cloak and pulled out a folded piece of a paper. HQ, AKA the Shogunate, AKA the rest of the Blades back home had sent Cyrus a list of topics to discuss and come to an agreement with. The ASN had been the ones that requested a cease-fire so truly it was more of a list of regulations, there'd be very little arguing over them. Cyrus gave the list a quick scan before tucking it back under his cloak from which it had first come. He walked up to the main gates of the castle and turned towards Reiver, Shall we begin? Would you rather do this out here or inside? The castle seems a bit run down, but also private, it's entirely up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime22nd May 2015, 5:47 pm

Reiver shrugged as he saw Cyrus approach, it seemed he was found out. Not too much of a surprise, but it was better then someone who would attack. "Its doesn't matter too much to me, Inside or out the sooner we can finish this business the sooner we can hopefully bring peace back to these lands and hopefully to our nations as well." Reiver simply dropped down from the crack in the wall and landed by the wall facing Cyrus. "I guess inside will work for the privacy." His arms came up in a shrug as he looked towards the shogunate rep. "I'm sure by now word has gone around that Roxas is dead?"

OOC: Yeah thats how it went XD lol although reiver just chopped his head off lol
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime18th June 2015, 5:09 pm

Cyrus nodded as he followed Reiver into the castle, the two men walking side by side. Ah yes, Roxas Kukinorite's demise is well known in my lands. It's a shame really, he was a good guy back in our Academy days. It's too bad he couldn't see reason, I'd congratulate you on your victory, but that seems to be in bad taste so instead I'll simply be thankful that our two nations could find common ground before more blood had to be spilled. Cyrus looked around the decrepit castle as they entered and frowned, it was quite dark. The dry torches that lined the walls hadn't been lit in quite awhile but they also hadn't seen water in even longer. A quick channeling of lightning chakra to the top of one of the torches was all it took to start a flame. The corridor became slightly illuminated as Cyrus took the torch from the wall holder and continued walking. My Mishura friends told me about a large meeting room a bit deeper in the castle. Perhaps we can find a place to sit and talk this out in there. If that works for you?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime27th June 2015, 12:32 am

"Indeed he was, to be honest its a shame this war even had to start. Even more so that the war continued event to the point of most of our generation of academy students are the ones who happen to be ending it." Reiver shook his head as he slightly shook the memory of flesh being carved "As unfortunate as it maybe, it seems it had to happen this way." He watched as the torch lit up and listened to Cyrus's words "This mentioned meeting room should work just fine, it will be nice to end this war with out anyone who wishes it continues stopping us...for a breif moment."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Treaty at a castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treaty at a castle   Treaty at a castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Treaty at a castle
Page 1 of 1