Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Empty
PostSubject: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 8:54 am

Desmond was making out with Terry Blue, his girlfriend and he had managed to staved off the ever pressing question, will you marry me. This woman..sometimes he loved how forward she was other times he hated it, didn't she understand while he loved how things were he wasn't getting tied down just yet. He was a shinobi could die at any moment no point getting married and all of that rubbish seriously couldn't she just be with him without making it Facescroll official. Either way he had more pressing things to deal with, more importantly he had been given reports about the Bijuu once again resurfacing..that needed to be dealt with as soon as possible before any of the other villages could get there hands on one.

Belladonna was annoyed, once again her former teammates were at it again and they totally ignored the fact that they would soon be hosting T. Jonin, or did none of them seem to get the importance of the meeting. She hated them so much if not that everyone knew she would bleed for their nation and village she would of been Kage just like her great great grandfather Shane. She couldn't deal with the incompetence of their village anymore, didn't they understand it was becoming weak and that seriously could not be allowed not in the slightest.

Zane was reading a book more like his own personal data book having been compiling it for years now, all military strategy and other things of that nature. He understood that times were changing and thus had written things to include some less than military possible future acquisitions. After all every military needs funding and what better way than to encourage trade, he wasn't an idiot nor was he unable to sense the climate changing, war would come soon. The villages were not meant to be working together not after so many years of hostilities it simply wasn't natural.

Terry would break the kiss between her and Desmond slightly annoyed that she had allowed him to sway her with his hotness. She loved him dearly even though he wasn't exactly fit for being Kage, she didn't mind of course it left her out of the public eye and it kept Belladonna from ruining their village back into blood soaked times which gave the village it's name. She wanted to encourage this time of economics and trade rather than delve back into....war and carnage. Perhaps by getting in touch with other villages they could learn to open up their borders and promote a peaceful relationship with the other villages in the world.

Info
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 1:10 pm

Taishoku causally walks into the Kage's mansion wearing a long,white kimono adorned with a small emblem of a black lion on the back, and a pair of black pants underneath, with the villages forehead protector reading Plague around his waist.He sits on the floor,laying his gourd next to him, as he waited for the other T.jonin to arrive.As Taishoku waited he would pull out some type of food from his sleeve,"This is probably the only time I would be able to eat these." Taishoku says a loud to himself as he throw one them strange food into his mouth,slowly chewing it.He hoped no one would say anything about him eating at a time like this.

Factions
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 3:32 pm

Mihawk walked in, bearing a sudden aura to him as he would look around at the other T.j. So far, he only saw on other man and nodded in approval. Then he would sit down in a medatitive state. His living weapon,Izami also started talking to him. "So what faction will you pick." Mihawk wasnt too sure himself, but he knew of his purpose in life. "Hakagure is my purpose....The faction will approach me... i just wonder if that person knows as well...."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 5:14 pm

More T. Jonin entered the room so it was quite crowded and Desmond would give a speech dictating his plans and how he needed able bodies shinobi who would be willing to help him achieve his goal. He would say something about the approaching world wide jonin exams and how he expected some of his shinobi to represent Hakagakure in those exams as the Shogun was hosting it and they needed to make a good showing. Finally he would wrap up with dismissing them however imploring those who wished to volunteer their time, as it wasn't mandatory as he was more concerned with his shinobi training and preparing themselves forth, to stay behind so he could discuss things with them.

Belladonna would walk off mentioning how she needed some assistance by able bodied T. Jonin in the Tunnels for a project she was working on. Zane on the other hand went to the housing district he would contact those he deemed useful sooner or later, or perhaps they would seek him out for answers who knows. Terry would blow a kiss at Desmond and head to the hospital while mentioning how some people should come in for their check up's it was rather important that they did so that she could make sure they were fit for duty.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 6:10 pm

Taishoku stayed on the floor when more T.jonin started to flood into the room. He would stop eating once Desmond began talking, he wanting to give him his full attention to the kage. Taishoku would rise after Desmond and the others finished with what they had to say. Taishoku new he wanted to assist the Kage instead of anyone else,but he still wondered what Belladonna needed assistance with.For some strange reason he was very interested in the project she wanted help with.'I'll just assist her after I see what Desmond is planning.'Is what he would think to himself as he waited for the other T.Jonin to get go where they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 7:45 pm

Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 1:05 am

Damn I love that girl. Was all Desmond could say but had to quickly snap out of it, even though it happened slowly. Looking over all those who decided to stay and help him with his request, there was a good bit maybe they could accomplish what he needed them to do. Down to business. He said standing up and walking up to all of his men, he was the Kage so everybody was his men, and Terry was his woman, that woman. Our intel says that the bijuu are starting to pop up again, and I want them so the other villages can't get them. I would need four of you to go hunt one down and capture it. Yes it would be a difficult mission but it is for the betterment of Hakagakure.
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 12:53 pm

"A Bijuu!"Taishoku had said to himself.He was all for capturing one especially if it was for the village,but he had many concerns. Taishoku would speak in an concerned but calm tone,he was clenching his fist as he spoke"Will you be with us?"Taishoku was confident in his own abilities and of some of the other T.jonin,but how could they possibly manage against a Bijuu,especially if it was just a four man squad they would need someone like Desmond or one of the Sannin to pull something of that caliber of. Taishoku was standing in front of the other T.jonin while he waited for Desmond to answer him; he would usually take on any mission that he as given without question,but this one was different.As Taishoku waited for his question to be answered,he would think of what horrible Bijuu they would have to capture.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 5:28 pm

Unfortunately I cannot go along. I must stay here to keep everything together. I won't look good to all the other villages if I died attempting to fight a bijuu, it will give them the chance to attack. He said being a serious Kage for once in his life. Which ever four of you do decide to go, you will be heading to the Land of Anguish. As far as we know the bijuu is creeping around there, we also assume we are the only ones with this information. I pray for your good luck in this matter and if you are successful Hakagakure will become that much greater.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Taishoku

Taishoku

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime15th December 2013, 1:37 pm

"Okay,I will take the mission."Taishoku would be the first to take on the mission.Even though he didn't wanna go,he felt he had to.Shortly after Taishoku had said he wanted the mission,three others stepped beside him showing that they also wanted to take on the mission. Noticing this Taishoku would look at the three that came beside him and then back at the fellow Kurogane,Desmond."It seems we will be the team of four that want this mission.And If I may,I want to lead this team to capture the Bijuu."After Taishoku had said that the remaining T.Jonin would leave.Some had already gone,earlier, due to not wanting to go after a Bijuu and risking their lives ,while others thought they could be doing something else to help further Hakagakure. Taishoku felt that since he was one of the Plagues of Hakagakure and  it was his duty to be in charge of this mission and have full responsibility of it.As Taishoku waited to hear what Desmond had to say the question that was running through his head was what Bijuu would they be going after,if given the mission.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Taishoku on 14th April 2014, 5:49 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime23rd December 2013, 7:52 pm

He would dismiss the few who decided to take his mission as he would have other things to do concerning the future of this world. Hopefully these few will be able to capture the bijuu and help ensure Hakagakure's place in the months yet to come. For now all the Kage could do was hope and see what would happen next.

[Dismissed]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 5:36 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haka T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)
Page 1 of 1