Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Empty
PostSubject: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime7th December 2013, 10:56 am

Near was sleeping with his head down in his office even though he didn't need to sleep he liked to, it was...comforting and reminded him of his life before he became Tetakage. It also reminded him of the time before the Shogunate took over, those were such blood thirsty times..part of him actually missed it as this forced peace was...boring. He yearned to bring Ibaragakure back to it's glory days in the time of the Crimson Thorn as well as right before the great war. Though he was sure some didn't agree with his sentiments, how...drab.

Wendy was currently sitting on the edge of Near's desk she didn't like conflict and liked this new forced peace that the Shogun inflicted upon the village, she wished to have a more progressive stance in dealing with the Shogun. Enough of the old days where villages were so isolated and full of backstabbing that the only progress they made was in methods of killing each other. Instead she wished to unite with like-minded villages and secure the borders to promote trade and economy growth which would only benefit the village even more.

Maud was reading a book, her face partially hidden in her up-collar but she was slightly annoyed, Ibara had declined in recent years and multiple clans had left and been forcibly moved by the shogun. Forcibly..only being some of them while other's willingly left, sure they had gained some clans but while most saw it as a benefit she preferred the old ways. Those clans that left needed to be punished and Ibara needed to forcibly regain it's strength by stealing back it's shinobi with or without their consent. The first course of action was of course, the Mishura Clan, those dojutsu were too valuable to let go to waste, steps must be taken to collect them and breed a new clan within Ibaragakure's borders...

Tenzo was currently crouched near the window looking outside at the forest below, it was beautiful but it was...missing something. Ibara unlike other villages seemed to suffer from being vulnerable to attack, perhaps steps should be taken to change that so that the forest itself was Ibara's defense. Though it would of course adversely affect trade and other things but didn't isolation bring Ibaragakure to prominence in the first place. Why abandon it now and succumb to the complacency of the Shogunate Era, no the first step to regaining independence was the home front and in the time where it would be necessary to wage war, Ibara and the Land of the Forsaken as a whole needed to be prepared.

Info
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 12:31 pm

King walked into the office his face with a small smirk as he was wearing a tuxedo with his black top hat and wolf head cane strolling in like he owned the place. His dark persona was in control and he wondered why they had called him in today, not that he minded really, he loved his village and would do anything for it they just needed to ask. Of course his first interest was in his clan, and whatever he did for them he was sure to ask for compensation to boost the Hokkai's standings in the great village, after all until his young clan heir was fit to be clan head, it rested on his shoulders. Lovely, so what is it pray tell that, Tetakage-done wishes of a lowly T. Jonin like myself. After all I live to serve as do the rest of my clan. he said his voice rich and refined as he gave a small bow before his eyes flickered over to Tenzo, the Dokusei were a powerful clan perhaps they could be useful in furthering the Hokkai's aims. He saw his cousin Maud reading a book, she of course was most likely thinking of ways to better the village of course he would find a way to speak to her later on.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime12th December 2013, 12:05 pm

Brolo walked in behind his fellow T.Jonin seeing as they were called in for some odd reason but he was more than sure that they were going to tell them why they are here. It wasn't awkward at all for the young Taki to be in front of these higher ups as he was quite mature for his age, he would give them a graceful bow more importantly the Kage before he started asking questions that were on his mind. "How can I help you today lord Tetakage?!" His voice was a little crackly but he was talking to the Kage not something one does willy nilly, it was an honor just to hold a meeting with the Kage. Brolo made sure to perfectly remember everyone's face in this room as he would not have any short comings due to leakage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 1:41 am

More T. Jonin entered the room so it was quite crowded and Near would wake up before giving a speech dictating his plans and how he needed able bodies shinobi who would be willing to help him achieve his goal. He would say something about the approaching world wide jonin exams and how he expected some of his shinobi to represent Samuigakure in those exams as the Shogun was hosting it and they needed to make a good showing. Finally he would wrap up with dismissing them however imploring those who wished to volunteer their time, as it wasn't mandatory as he was more concerned with his shinobi training and preparing themselves forth, to stay behind so he could discuss things with them.

Wendy would head towards the Tree Top Plaza while requesting all those interested to meet up with her there. Maud would ask a group of shinobi interested in his seminar to accompany him to the Prison of Thorns, a seminar about how to capture other shinobi alive to return them to the village. Tenzo also take his leave requesting all those interested to follow him to the Housing District as that is where he wanted to start his plans, a sort of working one's way up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 11:23 am

Brolo would decide to stay with the Kage lord Near seeing as he was the most powerful person that was in the room in his eyes. With Brolo's help he could make the Kage stronger but he would get to that when the time called for it, for now he was just waiting to see and know in further detail what the Kage's plan was. It seemed like things were getting underway and this excited Brolo, all the medical experience one could gain from battle was sure to father his advances of what medical projects he was working on now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 5:32 pm

King would stay with the Kage for the time being, honestly he did want to see what his cousin was up to but now wasn't the time for that, he could always seek her out in the clan housing district later at his leisure after all. He would put his hands in his pockets and calmly wait for the rest of the T. Jonin to leave and would notice that some decided to stay with recognizing at least one of them having spoken to her before, she was a Dokusei he thinks not sure can't really remember, maybe later he'd chit chat. So Tetakage-sama what ever do you need us for? he said deciding to speak up once the awkward silence kicked in, he wasn't being rude or anything it was just he figured they might as well get on with it instead of just waiting for their Kage to speak up, time of course being of the essence. Meanwhile outside Wolf was waiting for King to be done so she could accompany him on whatever mission of some sort that he needed to do, she was bored and was tapping her paws against the tree branch that she was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime28th December 2013, 10:16 pm

Oh you guys decided to stick around, wonderful. If you've noticed Ibaragakure has lost strength over the years, its in part due to the war that lead to our "peace" as enforced by the Shogunate. It's distasteful to see our proud village weakened to this point and while most Kage are figure heads I remember the days past where shinobi actually were autonomous not bent under the whims of some world government. It is to that end that I wish for my shinobi to double up in their training I'm not blind and I can see that one of my Sannin..Wendy does not share my sentiments it's...sad but I suppose it can't be helped. Near said as he looked at the group that had assembled before him.

I'll be assigning missions to those who are willing to go on them, all combat missions C-A rank if your interested just head to the office and ask for a "more interesting mission" and you will be assigned a bounty mission. I'm sure combat with renegades will bring you all up to snuff and you are encouraged to work together if you can. I will be hosting a village tournament in a month's time to check your progress their of course is a worthwhile reward for those who place in the top three. Near said before  sighing and looking off to the side where his predecessor's portraits were and smiling faintly. With your help I'm sure we can bring this village to the top once more. That is all you are dismissed, I'll leave you up to your own devices.

[spoiler]
Those interested make 3 T. Jonin rank Npc who are allowed to accompany you on these missions. Note these missions are plot missions and will include missing nin bounties.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime31st December 2013, 10:18 pm

Ara..ara bounty missions for us. How splendid, very well Tetakage-sama I will do such to the best of my ability. Well since I suppose this meeting has come to a conclusion I bid you good day. King said with a short bow before turning on his heels and strolling confidently out of the Kage Tree house. Once he was in the clear he would jump landing on a branch a short distance away where Wolf was waiting with her head cocked to the side. Hello beloved, it seems we have things to do for our dearest leader. It seems we will have to train in even more earnest...lovely I can't wait. he said flashing a sadistic smile which made Wolf shudder though in a nice way pity they would have to go on a mission if only she could ravage him right now such a personality was simply divine when engaging in the most carnal of dances.

Hmm, love quit staring into space we need to be off.

(King Exits)
Back to top Go down
Chidi

Chidi

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 3:31 am

It was a very good idea indeed seeing as Brolo had been training and for such an occasion, the hunting of those who fled from the village will know peril and terror when they face him on the battle field. "I will assemble my team and handle the task you have given use Kage-sama." Brolo would gracefully bow infront of the Kage and his peers before he would leave the Kage's office and head to go assemble his team seeing as things just got ten times more interesting, maybe even a career as a Hunter Ninja but who knew not even Brolo did but he had a gut feeling about the whole situation with the shogunate.

(Brolo Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)   Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ibara T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin who are interested post here)
Page 1 of 1