Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Empty
PostSubject: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 6:09 pm

Mihawk followed Belledonna quietly towards the tunnel. It seemed that she need some able Tj to assist her with her upcomming project. Mihawk was wondering what it was, holding izamin closely to him and fixing his glasses. He wondered if anybody else was coming , but it didnt matter to him.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 1:20 am

When old revolts would talk about rising up against those in power, they probably didn't mean it in the literal sense, but Belledonaa did. As she entered the tunnels she would peak over her shoulder to see all those who decided to follow her. Walking deeper into the tunnels they would come into an opening where they could talk in peace. Turning around to everybody she would finally begin to speak. To get to the point, our Kage is clearly incompetent and however much I would love to get rid of him myself, I am only one person and cannot do such. Hater is sometimes a bad color on people, Belle was suffering from what we all call Haterism, the act of being a hater, but who are we to judge. I am planning a revolt and to help ensure the success, I would need these tunnels rigged, with whatever you feel will help. I already have some crystal traps laying around but we need so much more if we are to take over this village and return it to its former glory.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 4:08 pm

“I see…” A coup de eat, this was something that Mihawk wasn’t a stranger too. It was a fact that the Shogun’s influence was a main cause in the change of every village. They suddenly decided to get weaker, both in mind and spirit. The lack of independence as they had back in the old days was horrifying, the simple fact that they lived in fear of the shogun. Mihawk then makes a sharp bow towards Belle. “I…Mihawk Suisho, will do everything in my power to ensure that you become Kage….” Afterwards, Mihawk began to work on creating arrows. “ Truth is, my blood is rather special, with each carving on my body, strong fuinjutsu harbors inside of it. . It would add a kick to the current crystal, if we were to add an arrow trap in the mix. Also, these are velocity arrows, they have a tendency to split depending on how fast it’s moving. I’m sure that this could help support the cause, there might be other jutsu I’m willing to learn for this project, but I have a tendency to stick to my trade.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 4:53 pm

Interesting. Alright, good that will come in handy, first things first I need strong allies if your not well then you'll die when we actually start to make moves against the current leadership. In addition to the tunnels, I have three targets that I need eliminated at the moment, but they can't be shown as assassinations, it has to look like an accident. Belladonna said before moving over to the shinobi that followed her and would touch each on on the shoulder, side or some place on their body it was mainly to place tracking seals on their body to ensure she knew where they were and that they wouldn't ruin her plans. Alright, if your wondering what I did, don't it's not important I just like to make sure I know each person working for me personally that's all. she said with a small frown before she would pull out three scrolls, inside each one were targets and their locations with a 20 second self destruct sequence once opened.

Three contracts that I need filled out within the week, off the record these are A-rank missions. On the record they are B-ranks and have nothing to do with what I actually need you to do. If your up for it, just tell me and we can get this started. If your good then I'll give you more if your not, well their are other uses for you and if you die then I will deny ever knowing about you and your intentions. I don't like snitches, when I find out someone told I will kill you, that is a promise. she said with her frown becoming a straight face before she waited for any volunteers.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime19th December 2013, 5:45 pm

Mihawk then spoke up, walking towards Belle. “Ill take on the challenge, though making them not look like assassinations will definitely be a challenge. I’m sure I can find some able bodies that could help support the cause if that’s the case. Or, some poison arrows made to simply graze him. Either way, with help or not, ill domy best to get it done.” Mihawk was ready and determined, this might be one of the most defining moment’s in his entire life. The current kage might not be wrong, but he isn’t right either. Its not they they didn’t welcome change, its how they went about it that concerned Mihawk. Plus, shooting an arrow at top speed wouldn’t be beneficial. He would have to made it look like an accident, that itself was a challenge.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 12:34 am

Laxus, as per usual, was late to the little shindig in the tunnels. To be fair though, he had had a tough time deciding just who he wanted to help out. After debating for several minutes, he decided that Belladonna sounded interesting enough. Anything shrouded in mystery and intrigue was most likely dangerous, against the rules, and as a result, right up Laxus's alley. As he strolled through the streets of Hakagakure, hands in his pockets and not a care in the world, Laxus turned into the main tunnel. Those that had gone out on missions and what not for the day had left long ago and wouldn't be returning for time to come. As such, the tunnel was all but empty, save for the small gathering towards the center. Most of them were shrouded in darkness, making it difficult for him to see just who was there. Placing a green ant in his finger, Laxus knocked on the earthen wall that comprised the large tunnel. As he did, the ant let out a vibration that echoed across the tunnel, signaling Laxus's arrival, Hey, sorry I'm late, what's on the agenda?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 3:06 am

Thank you cousin. Hmm? Oh I need you to do a couple of mission for me. Inside these scrolls anyways. Belladonna said throwing a scroll to Mihawk and another scroll to Laxus, both being labelled as B-rank mission, due to the fact that Laxus was late Bella was slightly suspicious so she wouldn't tell him the exact truth just yet though inside it was the actual mission contents with the real mission being triggered in proximity to the target that they were to assassinate the mission scroll changing with a warming effect to alert the T. Jonin to alert them to the change. Don't lose the scrolls and don't seal them away keep them on you at all times. Once you've completed the mission come back and meet me here. she said before waving her hands to dismiss the group and turning around before walking away after all she had her own work to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 5:46 am

From the distance Kai-a would be seen walking up slowly and casually looking at all the gathered shinobi that had decided to follow the sannin and hear what she had to say, Kai-a was late....not on purpose or anything she simply had lost her sense of direction and arrived a little late. With a small wave she would step forward and look over the group, she was wearing her usual cat ears and white gi with her black belt firmly on her waist and headband tied too her forearm.

Don't forget about me i need a mission scroll if you have any left. Kai-a said holding her hand up and waiting for a scroll or something like the others she knew she was late but she also knew the sannin did not have many shinobi and too take over the kage spot she would need many able shinobi.Also concerning the traps i can help by capturing a few extra beast and releasing them into the tunnel on the day off the attack, ultimately leading the assault on the victims that happen to survive the traps.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 6:03 pm

Hmmm...promising. Sharp ears then again a Yaju...typical. She said before throwing another mission scroll before setting off. Each of the missions once opened for the first time would detail varying missions which occured in teams of up to five T. Jonin one was assisting a Hunter Nin on a Bounty which is what Laxus received, the second being a squad mission where a T. Jonin was expected to assist a Jonin on a mission which is what Mihawk recieved and the last was to assist an Elite T. Jonin who had requested back up which was what Kai-a recieved.

Spoiler:

(Belladonna Exits)
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime5th January 2014, 6:35 pm

Laxus caught the scroll and looked it over without breaking the seal before nodding in approval, Aye aye cap'n. With that, Laxus headed for the exit that lead back to Hakagakure. Popping the seal off the scroll with his finger, Laxus read over the contents and nodded in understanding. Simple enough, tracking down some missing-nin and eliminate him. Laxus said to himself, making sure to keep the part about eliminating his friend the hunter nin while he was at it on the down low. Taking down a hunter-nin from our own village? Doesn't that seem like...oh I don't know, a really bad idea? Ariagnae asked the hive mind. I must agree with the black queen on this one young master, we do not want to get in over our heads. Sylvia added. Yeah well, unfortunately we were in over our heads the second we stepped into that tunnel, so we might as well see this thing through.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 2:17 pm

Kai-a would take the scroll tucking it inside her gi to be read at another location from the crowd three people would begin to follow her some would possibly recongize their fellow tj within hakagakure. The First would be rex suishio followed by Minato a kurogane and lastly a ronin named Sara. This would be her squad she thought too herself a offensive person a supplementary and a unknown.

(exit)
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime17th January 2014, 11:51 pm

Laxus stepped into the tunnel, having already relieved his friends of their duty and allowing them to return home. There was no need for all of them to meet with Belladonna, and he would make certain they would receive their fair share of payment for the completed mission. He was cruel in battle, but not unfair in life. He had ordered his ants to retrieve a body part from the roasted body and bring it along with them back to Hakagakure as proof that Cliff was in fact dead. As it so happened Ariagnae was apparently taking notes from his less than kind personality and had decided to have her soldiers bring back Cliff's half burned head. The one side was unrecognizable, crispy black skin flaked off with every tiny movement and white bone showed through in the jaw and scalp. The other side however, which had been lucky enough to be facing down when his ants set the body ablaze, had escaped relatively unharmed and if one knew Cliff before the accident, it would be easy enough to tell this was in fact him. Taking the head out of the bag he had carried it through the tunnels and past the guards with, Laxus let out a low whistle, Yoohoo, Belladonna, I've got a surprise for you...well not so much a surprise as a present I suppose. Laxus said, tossing the head up into the air and catching it. He did this several times while waiting for the woman to appear.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime17th January 2014, 11:59 pm

So loud. But good job. The scroll? Belladonna said holding her hand out presumably for the scroll containing the target's body with a blank face. Once she got that she would pull out another scroll before throwing it to him, it was his next mission target. Or rather mission targets however he could accept it now if he wanted or not either was fine. Unlike the last one it wasn't time sensitive as they were actually in the village currently and wouldn't be going anywhere any time soon. When your done with that, come back I'll be waiting. Your mission payment will be found at your house by the time you get there. she would say with a small sigh before stepping back and waiting for the others to arrive, it would seem Laxus and his group were the first one's to complete it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime18th January 2014, 12:45 am

Laxus tossed the head at Belladonna's feet, forgot about the scroll but this should be proof enough. He took the second scroll she handed him and popped it open before taking a quick read, A Shinto and a Yaju? You drive a hard bargain, I'm the current leader of the Shinto clan and you assign me to kill one of my own people? Not to mention the Yaju and Shinto have had more than positive relations since my great grandmother's time. This is dark, even for me. He shook his head, seeming to not want anything to do with the mission, perhaps Laxus was discovering a conscious, a set of morals maybe, I like you. He said before turning and leaving the tunnel. Then again, maybe he wasn't.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 2:13 am

Laxus, or rather Doctor Morimoto entered the tunnels, scanning the area before walking forward. Knowing he was out of sight, Laxus finally ended the technique and once again assumed his usual appearance. Taking a seat against the wall, Laxus put his head back against the sandstone and closed his eyes, thinking about his past hour or so. He had killed one of his own clansmen, a loyal subject to him and distant family member. Why? Because he was told to do so. The man had done nothing to wrong him, he was no threat to Laxus at all. It had been as simple as killing a new born, defenseless and unaware. Normally Laxus reveled in the art of killing, spilling blood was his favorite hobby. That was in battle however, when his life was on the line and if only one person could walk away, it would be him. He never killed a defenseless man, never mind two, but then again, he had never cared about them in the first time. When people died in the village, their family members cried and grieved for them. When Laxus's grandfather died, he felt nothing. Why was it now that this simple act was resonating so deeply with him?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 11:19 am

I see your last mission bothered you kid. Belladonna said as she emerged out of the floor next to Laxus before leaning against the wall. Nice job though, I heard about the two fatalities, I won't exactly say what you did was the right thing, but for our cause it was right, those two were firmly in the pocket of the Shogun, assuming they got out of the hospital their next action was to join the Shogunate. Hence why we made an attempt to end their lives, unfortunately they were pretty hardy so we needed an additional effort to tip them over to the other side. Belladonna said before getting up off of the wall.

I have a new mission for you. If your interested anyways, if you want to take time off for a bit go for it, it's understandable. Belladonna said before tossing a mission scroll at Laxus and then walking off before sinking into the floor once more.

Mission Scroll
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime2nd February 2014, 1:20 pm

Laxus watched the scroll hit the ground at his feet and roll in front of him. He stared at it as Belladonna spoke and as she prepared to depart he shook his head, No, we've started this, so we're going to end it. As fast as we can. Laxus put his head against the wall again and sat in the tunnel for a long few minutes after Belladonna had taken her leave. Finally, he picked up the scroll and stood before taking a cigarette out of his jacket pocket and placing it between his lips. Since when have you started smoking? Ariagnae asked, confusion in her voice. Laxus snapped his fingers, willing the soldier ants to generate a small flame on the tip of his thumb. Lighting the cigarette and taking a long drag, he stifled a cough before walking out of the tunnels, Since right now.

[/exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime11th February 2014, 7:54 pm

[Enter]

Kai-a would enter the tunnles carrying something wrapped up tightly she had finished her mission and was eager to get another so she was in a sorta rush to drop off the body and get the info needed from it. With a shuffle she would look around for the sannin leading this group of rebels or whatever. Maybe he would have the skill too help take a eye out for Kai-a to use if not she would search through other villages until she found a medic ninja capable.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime11th February 2014, 7:59 pm

Belladonna would raise an eyebrow at the gift Kai-a had for her, somewhat unconventional seeing as she had expected a scroll not a body. What's with the carcass? The objective was to gather information not kill the guy, do you at least have the information for me? she said while folding her arms across her chest waiting for Kai-a's reply to determine whether or not she would even reward her for her efforts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime11th February 2014, 8:03 pm

He was weak and i punched him to hard, he sealed everything within his body i though that you could at least unseal it being a sannin and all. Kai-a would say dropping the body and placing her hands at her hips as she looked the girl in the eye's waiting for a reply of some sort, she was not suspecting a reward but a good job would be sufficient.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime11th February 2014, 8:18 pm

...Your not getting a reward. Pass me the body, next time when I send you on a intelligence gathering mission use some tact rather than brute force. Belladonna said her eyes narrowing at Kai-a's comment, she was mouthy so perhaps she would teach her a lesson in humility. She would point to the ground where Kai-a should leave the body before waiting a bit and with a slight sigh she would decide to add a bit more. Leave the body and go home, I'll have another mission for you waiting in your mailbox perhaps this one you can actually try and complete rather than the abysmal failure you did today. she said her facial expression relaxing as she wasn't annoyed anymore but more concerned with reversing the seal and getting the information.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime13th February 2014, 7:55 pm

Kai-a would scoff and walk away saying nothing but she would do this mission even though in her head she was starting too dislike the sannin her goal matched Kai-a's ambitions.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project    The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jade Hawk- Tunnel Project
Page 1 of 1