Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Empty
PostSubject: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 10:13 am

Kei was calm and collected as usual his inability to get angry or go into flurries of rage earning him the moniker "Switchless Kei". A blessing or a curse depending on how you saw it, he owed this of course to the Shogunate and would do anything for his lord. Even if it included waging war on his behalf. As isolated as Samui and the Land of the Glaciers was from the Land of Beginnings he wasn't blind to the happenings of the world. War was brewing and the Shogun must have noticed that his other Kage weren't exactly content with basking in the West Empire's splendor. No they were power mad and needed to be put down, likewise he needed to prepare his village..his shinobi to fight to maintain what the Shogunate had brought them...peace.

Bass had chosen to remain in his home village forsaking his very clan to remain loyal to a Kage that his very instincts demanded him to kill. Luckily for him Kei wasn't a bad guy..perhaps if he wasn't a Bishamon perhaps he could even..fancy him. Regarldess it was in Samui's best interest to keep in it's alliance with the Shogun however as his Kage was preoccupied with gathering forces he preferred the...subtle machinations. Espionage, assassinations the things shinobi were supposed to do. This crop of T. Jonin had promise but then again so did the other villages..and so he figured it was time...to eliminate the unfaithful competition.

Khan was a simple man, he understood why he was better than others and he didn't understand how they could allow their inferiors to be shinobi. Those who weren't in clans simply weren't capable enough to be fighting on the same level as himself as others like him. Instead he felt a reckoning was needed to mass rehaul of Samuigakure's shinobi system relegating non clan shinobi to the front lines while keeping the better...stronger shinobi namely the clan members for more specialized roles. Of course those who didn't like it could always become merchants but serve they would and if they disagreed with his sentiments...well people disappear don't they.

Gabriela knew she was out numbered..Samui was so deep in the Shogunate's pockets she couldn't hope to fish it out without help. Surely they didn't think this was best for their village their nation but she needed allies before she could move against the others. Samui was too isolated and if the Shogun wanted to crush it's rebellion it had no one who could help...but if the Land of the beginnings started something and Samui assisted..then that would change the entire war. Yes she had to convince other villages they if they moved Samui would move with them...but before she could do that..there was the problems of the others to take care of first.

Info
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 12:09 pm

Xan had arrived in the Kage mansion his hand in his pockets and his impassive stare as he stood in the room waiting for his fellow T. Jonin and showing no emotion what so ever even though he was in a room with four individuals who could easily kill him without breaking a sweat. Soon though he would be at their level all it took was time and dedication and he awaited what orders he was going to be given, it had to be something important right, considering all three sannin and the kage were in the office at the same time. Something big was going down and it seemed like he would be apart of it, which was wonderful but at the same time troubling, perhaps the was going to be a war...no that couldn't be it. Did they need his assassination skills? No that wasn't it either otherwise they wouldn't of called the other T. Jonin..well it seems like he would have to wait and see for now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime8th December 2013, 1:18 pm

Spoiler:

The air somewhat stood still at the moment, the peace the world currently bathed in would begin to drip away like ice at the end of winter. Nell was currently walking toward the kage tower, though she was moving at a slow pace one could see she was deep in thought. However the kage tower came into full view and nell would give a sigh before looking upward into the sky. guess I better, get a move on. Nell said as her small frame jolted forward and she pushed open the kage tower doors and began making her way too the meeting area.

Today the tower was filled with numerous shinobi of all kinds it was odd to see so many in the same area, but even more odd as Nell made it halfway into the kage room and spotted bass the mikaboshi he seemed sturdy and knew where he was going amd what he needed to obtain it. She would quickly stand close by him giving him a nod as she waited to be addressed by someone.

Last edited by Akuchi on 9th December 2013, 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 11:55 am

More T. Jonin entered the room so it was quite crowded and Kei would give a speech dictating his plans and how he needed able bodies shinobi who would be willing to help him achieve his goal. He would say something about the approaching world wide jonin exams and how he expected some of his shinobi to represent Samuigakure in those exams as the Shogun was hosting it and they needed to make a good showing. Finally he would wrap up with dismissing them however imploring those who wished to volunteer their time, as it wasn't mandatory as he was more concerned with his shinobi training and preparing themselves forth, to stay behind so he could discuss things with them.

Bass would head towards the Samui Lab while requesting those interested in assisting him to meet up with him there, Gabriela would ask a group of shinobi interested in attending her medical seminars to find her in the hospital before she too would leave and Khan would place his hands in his pockets before heading to the power plant intending on reaching out to those within clans on his own time no point saying it out loud to risk interception by the inferior shinobi.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime9th December 2013, 12:20 pm

Nell would wait and offer the kage her services, as a deva she would do everything possible to ensure the stability of the village even if it meant killing off enemies of Samuigakure and in turn the shogun. As everyone who was going left the room she would bite her tounge cause she also wanted to follow bass but the kage was more important. You can count on me to assist you Nell said leaning up on a wall and scanning the numerous shinobi that choose to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime11th December 2013, 8:39 am

Xander would immediately turn and walk out of the door, he had no interest in helping the Kage after all shinobi never worked for some kind of government, ancient history could tell one that, they were assassins working for the people against the samurai regime of wealthy nobles. That was before the greed and politics set in which changed shinobi from being a covert operation into a military force for the Daimyo. Now their former enemies, Samurai and those barbarians, Ronin, dare call themselves Shinobi as well, Nova were no different anyone could tell that those Inkan did not belong, they were more suited in helping the monks at temples not stealth and combat, Soulless were like sorcerers if magic existed anyways and Yoroi were just brutes. Cypher, Ninja, Dakar, they belonged, yes they were shinobi the others..not so much. But now wasn't the time for such thoughts, he needed to head to the hospital. Medical seminars were important he needed to keep an eye out for new diseases or poisons which seemed to be affecting shinobi this year.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime13th December 2013, 2:15 pm

I would like to thank you who stayed. Kei would begin to say knowing  full well the discussion he would have to have with these brave souls who wanted to help him in his struggle. My..no our struggle is to further help the Shogunate and unfortunately there are those who wish to defy the one who granted us peace. Kei sighed sad at the fact that some of his own men were planning some uproar. Ones who want to defy are my three Sanin, especially Gabriela. I would like some of you to go spy on her and her group to get me any details on their plans. While I would need others to go to neighboring villages and attempt to form an alliance. You do not have to but if you are willing to perform either please tell me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 5:00 pm

"I would like to travel to the village to obtain allys, i don't particularly like espionage something you arw aware of kage-san" Nell said pushing through the crowd of remaining jounin and giving a slight bow aimed toward the kage, As a deva of the village I will ensure the completion of any task you ask of me. And with that she waited to be dismissed or further debriefed.
Back to top Go down
Zen

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime14th December 2013, 5:51 pm

Two other people would come up wanting to accept this mission to go gather allies for their village. That is good. I would need you three to head to the Gensōgakure within the Land of Torment. However that is truly a hidden village and just finding it is a task itself. Regardless I would like that village as our ally. I believe I can count on all of you to find it and convince them to join us in bettering the world, correct? Kei would need all the allies he could get so he could help progress the Shogunate and his targets would need to be some of the minor villages.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)   Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samui T. Jonin Mandate (T. Jonin interested in joining post here)
Page 1 of 1